Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:03 am

Golden Panther Meets the Doctor 
Megalomaniac

Post Golden Panther Meets the Doctor
Golden Panther meets the Doctor

Florida 1930
9 am

On the border of the Everglades in southern Florida...Glade City was a city like many others in the United States at that time. Struggling to cope with the effects of the Depression. Infected with poverty, greed, corruption and crime. Within the teeming gangland metropolis...District attorney Grant Taylor was a man at his wits' ends as he tried to keep the scales of justice from tipping in favour of the criminals...who were run by a shady gentleman by the name of the BIG BOSS...whose identity was mystery to many of the fair citizens of Glade City.

He was in his office...going over some notes when he looked up as the sound of a woman's high heel shoes echoing off the floor of his office lifted his mind out of the case files which covered his desk. He looked up and there stood his 24 year old secretary Jenny Jones..some files he asked for in her hands. There were few people who Grant relied upon in this crime-infested town..and the young blonde..wearing pointy-tipped glasses on her face and dowdy conservative clothes was one of them. The attorney extended his right hand and Jenny passed him the files.

"Thanks Miss Jones...This information will hopefully convince a judge to grant a search warrant to the police to investigate parts of the waterfront where I suspect that some smuggling is taking place...all of which ties back to one man...the BIG BOSS..You're the only one I can tell...the Big Boss' thugs keep evading justice..no doubt he's got some high-powered people in his back pocket.." said the 30-year old Grant as he brushed back a strand of his short brown hair.

"Possibly even that slick-talking lawyer Preston Giles...no one seems able to stop him..no one that is..except for GOLDEN PANTHER.." remarked Grant. However he was too wrapped up in his case to notice that Jenny's blue eyes lit up behind her glasses as Grant said those words.

Grant was was referring to a mysterious female vigilante who suddenly appeared on the scene in Glade City...and had put several criminals...reputed to be working for Big Boss...behind bars. "Don't worry Mr Taylor...I'm sure that you'll find a way to bring the Big Boss to justice..You're a brilliant laywer..I'm sure you'll find a way to do it in court.." Jenny assured him. Grant looked at his secretary..with a mixture of pride and admiration in his brown eyes. She was always so supportive of everything he did and he had come to value her opinion greatly.

"Thanks Miss Jones...Your confidence is reassuring..I only wish I could express my thanks to Golden Panther for helping me to take the fight to Big Boss' goons...She's a very brave woman...exposing herself the way she does..to danger." replied Grant as he packed the notes which Jenny had given him and walked out of the door....making his way to the courthouse.

Jenny smiled to herself as she walked out of Grant's office..back towards her own desk. The heels of her flat shoes clicking against the floor as she walked. "Little does Grant know that his secretary Jenny Jones is really the woman he idolises..obsesses over..the Golden Panther!..With my photographic memory..once I finish work..it's time to get out of these clothes and on to the trail of the Big Boss!" resolved Jenny as she sat down at her desk and perused some files which she had borrowed from one of Grant's files without his knowledge.

Her blue eyes narrowed behind her pointy-tipped glasses as she studied the contents of the files. "Hmmm...The smuggling on the waterfront seems like the perfect place to start my patrol tonight..That should ease Grant's troubles..and Glade City's as well.." thought Jenny as she sat down at her desk...as she absorbed the information contained in the files... before she resumed typing up some other reports that Grant would need for court the next day.

Waterfront. 11 pm.

In the shadows of a warehouse...a group of six musclebound thugs wearing dark clothing were packing crates of boot-legged whiskey into the back of a truck. The whiskey would fetch a good price on the black market in Glade City. However their night shift was interrupted when a shapely figure alighted from a nearby rooftop into their midst. They stood frozen as they watched the figure walk slowly towards them....offering them a better look at exactly who was bold enough to interrupt their business.

It was a woman. She stood about 6"4' tall...had a golden bronze body that was curvaceous and muscular...from head to toe Her was thick and golden..falling from the top of her head...on to her broad shoulders..curling up at the ends..exposing her shapely back. To say her attire was flimsy would have been an understatement.She wore a thin gold bra..which barely covered a pair of huge, round firm breasts...the biggest any of them had ever seen...on any woman in Glade City. Thin gold bands were entwined above each of her shapely ankles.

Her feet were bare...erotic to the eye...with golden painted toenails. Her hands were strong...with her fingernails also painted gold.A pointy tipped..thin gold mask stretched across the upper part of her gorgeous face..with full cheekbones and glossy red lips. She wore round gold earrings on each of her ears...and her blue eyes gazed upon them through the slits of her mask.

"Good evening gentlemen!..I'm here to stop the nefarious schemes of your employer..the Big Boss against the innocent people of Glade City!" quipped the busty crimefighter. Her large firm breasts swaying sexily under her flimsy bra as she approached them. "Damn!..It's that Gold Bobcat Broad!..What the heck's nefarais mean?" growled one thug. "I ain't no dictionary!... ..Get that bimbo you mugs!.. Do it or Big Boss'll feed us to the gators!" snarled the second thug.The six hoods charged towards the Golden Panther...armed with blackjacks and knives..determined to take her down without making any noise.

"You gentlemen have got to be kidding!..For your information...I'm the Golden Panther..You should read the newspapers to learn about me...and I have the strength of 30 men!" quipped the big breasted blonde as she stepped towards the first thug...extending her muscular right arm. "Gnngh!!!" grunted the thug..as she nailed him in the throat with a right hand karate chop to the throat which stunned him instantly. Sensing movement behind her...Golden Panther twisted her curvy body as she evaded the wild swing of another thug who tried to hit her with his blackjack.

"You're no match for me in a fair fight!" quipped the heroine..countering swiftly as she sent him sprawling along the ground with a left fist to the nose. Spinning around...Golden Panther extended her shapely right leg. The ball of her right foot connected with the jaw of another thug who reached for his gun. The last thing he saw was the flash from her golden toenails..he smelt the fragent scent of her sexy toes..before the ball of the heroine's right foot slammed hard into his jaw. Sending him hurtling into darkness.

"It's going to take a lot more than guns and overrated male bravado to stop me!" quipped the big breasted heroine as she grabbed the left wrist of a fourth thug who tried to jump her from behind. She effortlessly tossed him over her right shoulder..sending him crashing into the last two thugs..knocking them to the ground.Golden Panther stood in triumph over her defeated foes. She assumed her heroic pose. Hands on her curvy hips..her long muscular legs slightly open and her ample bust pushed forward with confidence.

"Give the Big Boss a message when next you see him..after the police take you to jail...Golden Panther fights for justice in Glade City..and she can't be bought!...and I'm going to.." she declared. Caught up in the thrill of victory..the curvaceous crusader had no idea that the tide had just turned against her. Before Golden Panther could complete her heroic speech....she felt strong male hands clamp down on her broad shoulders. Her blue eyes widened in surprise as a thick white cloth was firmly pressed over her nose and mouth...and she took one deep breath..causing her big bronze breasts to bunch together..as she inhaled...in preparation for her attempt to break free from the grip of her unseen attacker.

"MMMMMMMM!!!!!....MMMMMMMMM!!!!!" cried Golden Panther as she rose on the balls of her erotic bare feet...her muscular arms flailing in the air as a sickly sweet odor from the cloth..flooded her nostrils...making her head spin with dizziness. Reaching backwards...her muscular arms straining with effort...she managed to throw the thug who had grabbed her from behind over her head...and the cloth fell from her face. The busty blonde's large chest heaved up and down as she staggered forward...trying to get fresh air into her lungs...but the damage had already been done.

"Oooooooh...You fiends...That cloth...it has...CHLOROFORM...Head spinning...feeling dizzy..but not strong enough..to knock me out.." groaned Golden Panther...her right hand pressed against the middle of her forehead..as she staggered on the balls of her erotic bare feet..her blue eyes fluttring in the slits of her thin pointy-tipped gold mask as she tried to shake off the effects of the potent anaesthetic.

The confession of the curvaceous crime fighter..got the wheels turning inside of the mind of one of the thugs who she had so effortlessly dispatched moments earlier. Picking up the chloroform-soaked rag of his criminal cohort..with renewed courage...the thug acted on his hunch...and attacked the big breasted blonde heroine..as she tried to regain her senses.

Extending his left hand..he stretched to reach her massive rack..and grabbed hold of the middle of her skimpy gold bra. A slight tug of his hand was all it took to yank the thin gold garment off of the heroine's massive chest. The thug was in awe of her pair of large, firm,round bronze breasts were exposed in public for the first time in her crime fighting career. He was in awe of their smooth surface..firm texture..and of the wide thick golden brown areolas which capped their peaks...with thick golden brown nipples at their centres.

"Ohh!!..My breasts!!..They've been exposed!!" cried Golden Panther in shock as she turned to face the thug..angry that her massive mammaries were revealed. The thug gave her no chance to recover from that surprise as he lowered the cloth in his right hand on to her naked chest...and started to rub the cloth vigorously over every inch of it."Ooooooooooooooh...This can't be happening...Oooooooooooooh...Chloroform...it's making my nipples...Oooooooooooh..feel funny...making me think..about Grant Taylor...Uhhhhhhhhh...You're...making me...get...Uhhhhhh...sleepy..." groaned Golden Panther..as she staggered backwards on the balls of her erotic bare feet. The thug grinned as he watched herblue eyes began to grow heavy and dim in the slits of her gold pointy mask he watched her thick golden brown nipples increase in size as he rubbed the drugged cloth over them repeatedly.

"Hey you mugs!!..Nail the broad in her boobs!!..She can't handle the sleep stuff on em!!" yelled the thug to his criminal colleagues..as they recovered from the earlier beating that Golden Panther had given them. Two thugs joined the fray..grabbing each of the heroine's muscular arms and pulling them hard behind her back...while the thug with the chloroform cloth kept rubbing it all over her naked chest...covering every inch of it...especially her big round golden brown nipples and her wide thick golden brown areolas...with the powerful anaesthetic. The chloroforming of her big bronze breasts took its toll on the buxom blonde heroine...who was experiencing defeat for the first time since beginning her crusade against the criminal mob in Glade City.

"Uhhhhhhhhh...My nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuh...can't handle chloroform...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...can't stop thinking...about Grant...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You gentlemen....are making get sleepy...feel...so very..very..sleepy...No strength...No will to fight back...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...have to let you...Uuuuuuuuuuh...knock me out..." moaned Golden Panther as the struggles of her curvaceous and muscular body slowed...as the chloroform was rubbed over every inch of her big firm round naked breasts...her thick golden brown nipples and areolas...being made hard as bricks. At the nod of the thug rubbing the chloroform cloth over her chest...the thugs holding the big breasted blonde's arms...released their hold and she collapsed to the ground.

Golden Panther fell flat on her back on the cold asphalt of the waterfront. The heroine's arms lay useless and her sides. Her head pillowed by her thick golden mane..rolling slowly from side to side...as she tried to deny what was happening to her. Her breathing was ragged. Her long muscular legs gliding back and forth over the asphalt. The sexy toes of her erotic bare feet..with their gold painted toenails... twitching as she fought a losing battle to stave off that which was inevitable.

"Uuuuuuuuh...You gentlemen...have taught me a lesson...My nipples...can't handle chloroform...They are so hard now...can't stop thinking...about Grant...touching them...My breasts..you totally covered them...with chloroform...My nipples..never felt...so hhh..hhaaa..rrddd...I..I can't stop thinking about Grant..his hands..all over my breasts...that makes me..so sleepy.." sighed the busty blonde heroine...her blue eyes barely open in the slits of her gold mask.

The last thing that Golden Panther saw was the increasingly blurred faces of the thugs hovering over her. The last thing she felt was her hardened golden brown nipples and areolas being crudely fondled by their coarse fingers but she was too weak and sleepy to do anything about it. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed the busty blonde heroine...her blue eyes rolling up in the slits of her gold mask..slowly closing as she succumbed to defeat and became unconscious.

end.

Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:56 am