Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:10 pm

The Organization 4 
Henchman

Post The Organization 4
Dismantling the Organization Part Four

Gretchen, the Chief of the Organization for Law and Justic, lay there unable to move or open her eyes. “UUHHHH…I was drugged.” Her mind was still a little foggy, but she remembered the needle. "Ohhh..how much did I tell them? Then the Goddess' alter ego tried to move. “I've been bound with my wrists spread apart, so I can’t touch them together.” She wondered what else was done to insure her captivity. “Surely this villain won’t be satisfied until he has subdued the Goddess, so he will let me get free at some point.” Gretchen reasoned, but decided not to give him the satisfaction. “I won’t transform into my Superheroine identity. If I can’t defeat as myself, then I’ll accept my fate.”

“Hello, my dear.” A familiar voice broke through the dense fog in her mind. “This is a little different from the last time we met.” A cold hand touched one of her breasts and she recoiled.

“Don’t touch me, you creep.” She yanked at the ropes binding her limbs to the bedposts.

“Is that anyway to talk to an old friend.” He watched her eyelids flutter and then open slowly. “Your eyes are green.” The Reaper seemed surprised. “I remember them as a deep blue. Oh no, that was the Goddess.” He laughed. “Too bad you can’t call on her to help you, that’s a shame, my dear, but I’ll be satisfied with you as my slave.” He prepared a syringe, and walked over to the bed. “This is the first of several doses, which will lead to your subjugation.” He pressed the plunger, releasing some of the liquid through the end of the needle. “You know, I have most of your agents captive on the estate, and soon you will all do my bidding.”

His answer struck panic in the Chief, and she pulled violently at her restraints. “Nooo..you can’t.” It seemed that her plan was going awry, as the Reaper slowly inserted the needle into her arm.“You won’t..get..away..wiff..thish.”
Her words slurred and she could feel her whole body tingle.

The Reaper watched her eyes glaze over, and then slowly close. “I’ll be back later. He then returned to his own quarters to attend to some very important Cartel business.

Gretchen's mind began to wander through the past, recalling the many scrapes and near disasters, which almost cost her life. Visions of her first assignment with the old Foundation flashed before her.

His name.... the Reaper, and the picture Angel showed her was that of a husky muscular man, well tanned with rich wavy black hair and a thin black goatee. He wore a white suit, a white vest, a white shirt, and white leather oxfords. His profession....Assassin.

Her job....Stop him at all cost. The Foundation discovered his next target was the CEO of Martin Enterprises, a major phamaceutical company that wouldn't cooperate with the Cartel. He had to go according to the General, so they dispatched the Reaper to solve their problem. The Foudation stationed Gretchen, aka the Goddess, to watch over Joseph Martin.

It was a rainy Friday night, when Mr Martin finally finished working and stood next to the large bay window of his office, watching the rain pounding against the glass, and making it difficult to see the river flowing seventy-five stories below. Suddenly the man sensed movement behind him. "Who's there?"

"It' just me Joe, I'm the Reaper...the Grimm Reaper. I've come to bid you goodbye." The tall sophisticated man stood holding a gun aimed at the CEO. "You've been causing us a lot of concern, Joe. You just won't cooperate."

"No, you can't do this." The CEO pleaded, as he edged away from the window.

"You're right Mr. Martin." A female voice shouted from the shadows. "He can't do it."

The Reaper's head jerked around to spot a tall slender figure emerge from the shadows. "Who the hell are you?" He asked as he aimed his gun to shoot. "WHA....?" Suddenly the assassin felt his wrist grabbed by a whip, and his weapon fired wildly into the wall just before it fell to the floor.

"Get out of here Mr Martin. "Goddess yelled. Call the police. I'll take care of this problem." She watched the CEO run for the door and then jerked the whip again, making the Reaper stumble.

"OH NO YOU DON'T" Shouted the stunned assassin, as he dove for the fallen gun.

In a flash the Heroine ran to the sprawled out thug, and kicked the gun away. "Oh no you don't, we'll finish this hand to hand." She sneered down at him, but suddenly the seemingly helpless man yanked the heroine's ankle from under her. "UHHHNNNM"
She fell back on her rear.

"OK, let's do this hand to hand." The Reaper jumped on top of the fallen heroine, and threw a wicked punch to her jaw. 'WHAP' Knocking the beautiful face to the side.

"You'll have to do better than that." The Goddess bragged as she easily tossed the villain aside. Then the heroine leaped to her feet, and was immediately hit in her breasts with the electrical prongs of the Reaper's taxer. "AAAARRRGGHH!!"

The vile assassin chuckled as the tall shapely heroine fell to the carpet and writhed in severe pain. He stood pver the nearly unconscious female. "You are very beautiful." After yanking out the tazer leads, the reaper slowly removed the tight fitting costume, layed on top of the soft supple body, and gave the Goddess a passionate wet tongue licking kiss.

The Goddess lay beneath the attacker, and felt a surge of sexuality overcome her. She reached up to wrap her arms around the man's firm muscular body, kissing him back. The combination of being stunned by the tazer and the sudden wave of emotion, the Goddess lay helpless under the villain as he slowly and affectionately penetrated her. "Ohhhh...pleeeeze...don't"

"You don't mean stop, my dear. You're no longer fighting me." The Reaper heard the police sirens and climbed off the beautiful but helpless heroine. He pointed his gun at her head.

The Goddess watched her handsome amorous attacker. "Ohhhhh nooo..is this how it ends?" She then felt him give her another kiss.

"Good bye my love. We will meet again." The Reaper saw the woman slowly slip unconscious and left the scene.

She never mentioned the sexual encounter in the report submitted to the Foudation.

Everything went black as the serum finally took hold of Gretchen's mind.

The Reaper had returned to his den to check on plans for completely dismantling the rest of the Organization. "It's headless now, so the rest should be easy."

CM

TBC

Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:55 pm
Faithful Assistant

Post Re: The Organization 4
nice. Cant wait to read the next installment.

http://angelic-kitten-art.deviantart.com/
http://guests.hipcomix.com/gallery2/mai ... emId=11292

Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:09 pm