Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:33 pm

The Organization 3 
Henchman

Post The Organization 3
Dismantling the Organization Part Three

After demonstrating her Superheroine persona for Beth, the Chief returned to her alter ego, Gretchen Durbin. “Have Spydra report to me as soon as possible.” She instructed her secretary.

Beth exited the office, amazed by what she had seen. “I had no idea.” She said to herself, and immediately contacted Spydra, to tell the Superheroine she was needed at headquarters right away.

It took the black clad woman two minutes, and she was standing in the garage next to the night elevator, inserting her security key. After punching the correct code, revealing a stranger wearing a uniform. “Hey, who are you?” She demanded, while taking a defensive pose.

“New security measures Miss. There’s been a threat to the organization, and new security procedures have been set up by the Chief.” The man punched the proper floor number. “I need to double check your I.D.”

Spydra lowered her head to retrieve the special card from her utility belt, and when she looked up again, a cloud of sweet acrid mist hit her face. “Wha..aahhhhh..get..thaaa..”
Her hands waved frantically trying to disperse the wet gas cloud, but she had already inhaled some of it. “What did you dooo..Feeeelll…soooo,,,weeeeek.” Her vision blurred, so the dazed and confused Heroine wasn’t able to see the white cloth approaching her face, but she did hear a voice that seemed way off in the distance.”

“Breathe deep, and this won’t take long.” The evil raspy sound insisted.

Spydra felt a large, very strong hand push against her back, as a wet, foul smelling cloth was thrust over her face, covering her nose and mouth. She was pulled forward into the man’s body, while her head was pushed backwards, so that the ceiling light blinded her. “Have to hold my breath.” The Superheroine thought, but was too overwhelmed by the powerful chemical to use any of her super powers, and since enough of the fumes had already invaded her lungs she was no longer able to resist. "Uuunnn..how did...this..happen?"

The Reaper was satisfied his plan had worked. He knew that Spydra would be summoned to Headquarters, so he merely had to wait. The surprise had disabled the woman’s defenses, and he held her supple warm sexy body against his, waiting for the chemical to do its work.

Spydra raised her arms to press against the man’s broad shoulders, but she knew it was futile to fight any further. “My strength..is..gone…” The Heroine was doomed, and was now at this villain’s mercy. It would only be a matter of time, before she succumbed to the stinging vapors that were seeping through her nostrils, filling her lungs, and affecting her mind. “ Wha..goin...tooo. hap....?”

Reaper felt his latest victim begin to relax in his firm grasp, and thought of the possibilities he could have with this sensuous body within his total control. However, she was only a means to an end. “Now I can concentrate on the real goal.”

Spydra felt a wave of panic surge through her, as everything began to fade. Her arms dangled loosely in the air, as the rag was pressed even harder against her face, causing her body to arch further backwards. She was losing consciousness, and helpless to prevent it. “I’ve failed.” Was her final thought as her dark eyes rolled back, and she collapsed totally in the attacker’s arms.

Reaper pushed the button to open the door, revealing that the elevator car had never left the garage. The woman’s limp body was bent backwards over his arm, so he placed a shoulder against the Heroine’s midsection, and let her upper torso flop forward to hang down his back. “It’ll be a real pleasure to feel that other Superheroine’s helpless frame within my grasp.” He thought of the years in prison, caused by the woman who called herself ‘The Goddess.’

Everything was going well. Lord Ketchum had built a small empire of criminal activities that had spread across the entire nation. His only obstacle to complete domination of the nation’s underbelly of crime was an Organization known as the FIA. (Feminine Investigation Association) Its members were supposed to be some sort of super beings endowed with special powers, and they had become a thorn in his side. “I must destroy that group.” He had vowed, but one of the FIA’s members had a different idea.

Gretchen Durbin sat in her office looking at her computer. “It appears the man who calls himself the Reaper is actually Lord Ketchum.” The report continued to explain his rise in the crime community, and then showed her the most interesting detail of all. Lord Ketchum had purchased an old stone castle on an island off Key West. It was purported to be over four hundred years old, and the English born Ketchum was building an airstrip on the island, as well as a pier capable of docking medium sized ships. “Why would a dilettante self titled Lord need an island with an airstrip and a large pier? How could he afford it?” Gretchen decided to investigate.

Several days later she drove the sleek motor boat close to Ketchum’s island, and was surprised to see that the report on the computer was a bit behind the times, since the large pier was already complete, and a private jet could be seen landing in the distance. “Wow, this is quite a place.” Donning her aqualung, the silver haired mature beauty, clad in a skintight latex swimsuit, slipped into the calm, warm Gulf Stream water. Within minutes she climbed onto the white sandy beach and headed for the shelter of the pine tree forest that surrounded the castle. Approaching the huge stone walls, Gretchen spotted several alligators lounging in the bright sun on the banks of the wide moat. “They look well fed.” She chuckled to herself.

“Good morning Vera. You said there ‘s an intruder on the island?” Ricardo looked at the screen his assistant pointed out. “OH, I see. We’ll have to invite her inside.”

Vera watched her boss leer at the beautiful red haired woman, and became instantly jealous. “Let me take care of her.” She pleaded.

“Bring her to my office.” The huge brown skin man left the room.

Gretchen dared to cross the moat, infested with snakes and alligators, tossed a rope towards the top of the wall, and pulled the noose tight, so she could climb up. It could have been much easier as her Superheroine alter ego, but she wanted to save that as a surprise in case she were captured. That notion soon became a reality, when she reached the top of the wall, and started along the wide path provided for the defenders of the castle. “I feel like I’ve been transported back in time.” Coming upon a stone stairway that led along the inner wall to the ground below, Gretchen cautiously started downward wondering why there was no apparent security. Halfway down she discovered why it wasn’t visible. “Ouch..what was that?” She felt a sting on her left thigh.

Vera stood in the shadows below, holding a tranquilizer rifle. “C’mon fall.” She watched the woman reach down to her thigh and remove the dart. “Look at that. She knows what it is.”

Gretchen realized that someone was watching her, as she became dizzy. “Ohh..have to hold on to the wall, c..can’t fall down..these..shteps..oohhh.” Her foot slipped, sending the woman to sit down hard. “Have..tooo..get..up.” Her long lovely legs were loosing their strength, so it was all she could do to move to the next step.

“Why won’t she fall?” Vera raised the rifle and shot another dart.

“Owww…ohhh..nooo…tooo..much…haff..too..shleep.” Gretchen lifted one arm above her head, and her legs slowly slipped over a couple steps, so she lay stretched out. Her eyes glazed over, rolled back in her head and then closed.

“Dammit, she didn’t fall.” Vera looked at the two guards, who had accompanied her. “Get the woman and take her to Ricardo.” She stomped off to the monitor room.

One of the men grabbed the unconscious Gretchen under her arms, while the other took hold of her long legs, and they bounced her soft rear end on the steps all the way to the ground. Ricardo looked up from his desk to see the woman he had admired on the screen, carried into his office between two guards. Place the woman on the sofa, and I’ll take it from here.” Dismissing the men, he bent over to get a better look at the prize. “You are a beauty.”

“uuhhggg…my head.” Gretchen groaned as she lifted her hand to her forehead. “Where…am..I..uuhhh.” Her eyelids were still too heavy to open, so the Heroine lay on the sofa moaning.

“I can’t have you awaken just yet.” Ricardo declared as he went to the cabinet behind his desk to search for the chloroform. “Ahh, here it is.” He poured some of the contents onto a rag, and turned to see the woman crawling off the sofa. “Oh no you don’t.” He raced after the beauty in the silvery swim suit, who was now on her feet, heading for the door.

Gretchen’s vision was still hazy, but she was able to discern the outline of a door, and nearly reached it, before a strong pair of arms pressed her against it, and a hand clamped a wet rag over her face. “NNOOMMMPPHH!!” The thick cloth muffled her protest.

“Don’t leave now, we haven’t yet gotten acquainted.” Ricardo pressed his body firmly against the young woman, so she couldn’t move. He felt stimulated by her gyrations.

“This isn’t exactly what I had in mind.” Gretchen tried to hold her breath, but the strong man continued pushing her in the wrong places, which caused her to inhale involuntarily. “Get..ting..weak..agin…uhhhh.” It wasn’t long before she felt herself going limp as the darkness enveloped her mind.

Ricardo kept the rag in place for a moment after the woman collapsed and was suspended by the pressure by his body. He then wrapped an arm around the woman’s slender but muscular waist, and dragged her over to the sofa, where he began to strip her. He was slightly surprised that she wore nothing under the swimsuit, and stared down at an angelic form that seemed perfectly perportioned. The next step was to tie her into a wooden desk chair.

Several minutes later, Lord Ketchum entered Ricardo’s office. “I hear we have a new guest.” He walked over o the woman, who was bound with her hands behind her and her ankles tied together. “She’s a real looker. Do you think she’s one of those Super Babes?”

“I don’t think so. She was too easy to capture.” Ricardo responded as he grabbed the hair on top of her head and shoved it backwards. The long silver curls were still damp and hung down over her face.

The Reaper parted the tresses to reveal the woman’s very beautiful countenance. "This one looks too old to be one of the Organization agents, so let’s find out who she is.” The villain seemed puzzled by this extaordinary beauty. "Just who are you?"

Ricardo went to the cabinet and removed a syringe, inserted the needle into a small vial to suck in the serum, and then squirted some of it from the tip of the needle. “This should give us some answers, but she has to be awake first.”

Lord Ketchum held her head up and slapped her face several times. “C’mon wake up.”

“Oohh..that hurt.” Gretchen looked up to see a very distinguished looking gentleman with a goatee, slapping her in the face. “Lord Ketchum, I presume.”

“How do you know me?” He asked, as he slapped her hard once again and released his hold. "You look familiar somehow. Have we met?"

Not wishing to be recognized, Gretchen replied.“No we haven't met, but that other creep was too ugly to be the renowned Reaper.” She tried to lick the dripping blood from the side of her mouth. “Why don’t we have a private talk, and I’ll tell you everything.” Gretchen saw Ricardo approach with the syringe.

“I’m not sure you can be trusted.” Taking the needle from his chief of security, Lord Ketchum plunged it into the woman’s soft white skin. He watched her fight the effects, and then fall under the influence of the potent drug, as her eyes glazed over and stared blankly ahead. The rigorous Organization training allowed Gretchen to stick to her cover story, that she was a reporter looking for a story about the mysterious Lord Ketchum, so the Reaper didn’t find out she was actually ‘The Goddess’.

CM

TBC

Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:49 am