Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:18 pm

The Organization 2 
Henchman

Post The Organization 2
The Organization. Pt2

“Have you processed the others, Lord Ketchum asked Ricco, as he carried the limp body of Wonder Babe into the parlor, and sat her in the large soft chair.

“Yes Sir. They won’t get away.” He grinned from ear to ear, thinking about the trap he had laid.

“I have another one in the Limo’s boot, so go get her, and we’ll make certain everything’s ready.” Lord Ketchum watched the Superheroine begin to stir. “They really are very resilient.” He thought to himself, while preparing another dose of chloroform.

Ricco went down to where the Limo was parked, and lifted the trunk to see a gorgeous female attired in a skin tight blue leotard. “Wow, each one is more beautiful than the last.” He said out loud, while bending over to grab the woman’s arm. “Yeow!!” A foot caught him in the chest, throwing his body backwards, until the big man lost his balance, and fell onto his rear end.

Bluebird leaped from the cramped quarters, and staggered away, still groggy from the chloroform. “Where am I…have to escape.” Through hazy vision, the Superheroine saw a road leading away from the house, and was about to use her super speed, when Ricco tackled her around the ankles. “UUFFFF!!”
She grunted as her 44d’s hit the asphalt.

“You’re not going anywhere, Babe.” He rose to his knees, and started dragging the woman towards him, but she started to kick free. “That’s enough of that.” He took out his stun gun, and placed it on her thigh.

“YEOOWWEEEE!!” She screamed as the current surged through her body, causing Bluebird to lay there shaking uncontrollably. “C..can’t let this beast get the best of me.” She quickly recovered, and got to all fours, but the big man placed the sole of his shoe on her firm round rear end, and sent her sprawling to the ground. “Get off me, you creep.” Bluebird squirmed under the pressure, but was zapped again, and this time at the nape of her neck. “AARRGGHHHHH!!” Her whole frame spasmed for a full minute, until she suddenly relaxed, and lay on the asphalt driveway, groaning in pain. Her blurry vision caught sight of the big man leaning over to zap her again, so she raised an arm in an effort to stop the weapon from touching.

“No more stun gun, dearie.” His hand pushed the weak arm aside and then clamped over her mouth, closing her nostrils as well. “I ain’t gonna hurt you…much.” Ricco laughed as the woman’s eyes bulged, and her breasts heaved in an effort to breathe.

“MMMPPHHHH!! He’s smothering meeee!” She tried to fight him off, but was too weak. Her hands grabbed his wrist, trying to pry it away, but after a few minutes they simply slapped at his arm in vain. “C..can’t breathe…need air..please..don’t do this.” Her eyes glazed over, while her breasts continued heaving in a futile attempt at inhaling.

Ricco smiled as her arms lay spread out, her legs slowly slid along the asphalt, and her eyes closed. “Don’t want to kill ya.” He released his grip, and lifted the limp Heroine off the ground and then slung her over his shoulder.

Inside the building, Wonder Babe opened her heavy eyelids to see the man coming at her with the sponge in his hand. “NOO..PLEASE..no..more..chloroform.” Her hand flew up to fend off the evil weapon, but she was still too weak to be effective.

The Reaper easily pushed past the woman’s protesting gesture, to press the sponge over her mouth and nose. She vigorously wriggled her head back and forth, trying to avoid the chloroform, and then grabbed his wrist with both hands. “It won’t do any good to fight, because you’ve already lost.” He grabbed hold of her hair to steady the gyrating head.

Wonder Babe felt the room spin wildly, as she lost muscle strength in her arms. “He’s right, I’ve lost the will to resist.” The helpless Superheroine stared into his evil eyes, pleading for him to stop, as she began inhaling the fumes. Within the gathering fog her mind returned to a previous time, when the Reaper nearly killed her.

It was over a year ago when Wonder Babe walked into the darkened warehouse, hoping to find her Nemesis, the Reaper, but the place seemed to be empty. “I thought the rumor was too good to be true.” Letting down her guard, the Superheroine nonchalantly continued through the empty aisles convinced the villain had fled long ago if in fact he had ever been there. “This has been a real waste of WHOAAA!!” Suddenly the Superheroines ankles were grabbed by a rope, and lifted up, turning her body upside down. “HELLLPPP!!” Wonder Babe found herself dangling in the air by her ankles.

“Welcome my dear. I’ve been expecting you.” The Reaper came out of the shadows and smiled at the woman’s predicament.

“You creep. Wait ‘til I get free.” She bent her body upwards, trying to reach the ropes holding tight to her ankles.

The villain looked on with amusement at the woman’s feeble attempts, and waited patiently for her to stretch out. “Let’s play ball.” Reaper approached the helpless Heroine hanging upside down and swung a baseball bat at the back of her head.

“UUNNGGHH!!” Wonder Babe heard the Reaper’s taunts from behind her, and then felt her head explode with pain as the bat connected. She grabbed the sides of her head with both hands as her body tensed. “OOOOHHH! The pain…uunnnn” She jerked wildly in the air groaning, until the Reaper’s voice broke through the confusion in her mind.

“Strike one….” He swung the bat once again.

“UUGGHHH!!” The half conscious Wonder Babe only felt a dull thud as the wood connected with her skull. Her mind went blank, the pain in her eyes subsided as they slowly closed, and her arms fell limply towards the warehouse floor.

“Strike two..and you’re out.” He laughed, as the unconscious beauty swung back and forth like a pendulum winding down.

Back to the present time Wonder Babe’s eyes rolled back as the memory of the pain inflicted by The Reaper’s bat faded. She didn’t feel the man’s hand begin to caress her breast, nor was she aware of being carried upstairs to the bedroom with her legs draped over one of Reaper’s arms, while her head flopped loosely, and her long dark tresses swayed side to side.

Lord Ketchum looked down at those magnificent breasts slowly moving up and down within the skin tight red top, as he layed the limp body onto the mattress. He then carefully removed the costume piece by piece, first unzipping the boots, and slipping each one over her surprising dainty feet. He pulled the blue thong down over the silky feel of the flesh colored panty hose. After removing the top, the villain couldn’t resist massaging those magnificent mounds, and then he ran his hands along the slender well formed body to her thighs. The stimulation stirred the Heroine.

“Uuuhhh….” Her eyelids fluttered as she tried desperately to see what was causing her to become aroused. “YOU!” When her eyes focused on the Reaper’s grinning face she bolted upright, but her jaw collided with the man’s onrushing fist. “UUNNGGG!!”

“Sorry about that.” Lord Ketchum watched the nearly naked beautiful body slump back onto the soft mattress. “Now to make sure you don’t get away.” He carefully tied each of her arms and ankles to one of the bedposts.

While Lord Ketchum was taking good care of Wonder Babe, Ricco was carrying the limp body of the unconscious Bluebird down to the basement. “You are an unexpected guest, so you’ll have to accept these rough accommodations.” He entered a room containing several types of torture devices, and layed his burden onto a wooden rack.

While Lord Ketchum and Ricco tended to the new arrivals, one of the early captives began to stir. "Oooohhh..my...jead." It had been quite a while since Zelda was gassed in the back of the Limo. “Uhhhhh…” Her eyelids felt like lead weights, as she tried to open them. After a few minutes they finally fluttered, and the woman could focus on her surroundings. “I’m in a bedroom. What is this all about?” She tried to move, but quickly realized she was tied in a strict hog-tie. “Whoever did this is good.” Zelda rocked from side to side, and her only movement was to flex her hands. “It’s going to take a while to loosen these ropes.”

Detective Pamela Wilson had been on the Reaper's payroll for the past year and was instrumental in kidnapping one of the Organization's Super Heroine agents. She was now sitting in the monitor room watching all of the sleeping heroines, when Zelda stirred. “I wish Ricco hadn’t tied her so tightly. I want to see her transform into American Lass.”

“Hey Chief, we have a problem. Wonder Babe and Bluebird are now missing.” Beth shouted the news as she entered the office carrying a folder. “The Reaper claims he has them, and will collect all the rest of our agents.”

“He seems to be getting rather brash in his old age.” The Chief took the folder and sat down behind her desk. “Who do we have in town that I can use?” She opened the folder to look at the photos of the heroines being captured, as well as pictures of them bound. “What happened to the policewoman, Pamela?”

“She’s missing too.” Beth replied. “I think Spydra’s still available, but I’ll have to check.”

“Never mind, I just might use this as an excuse to get back in the field.” She touched her bracelets together to produce a flash of light. Beth had never seen this transformation before, and was stunned at the female who stood in the Chief’s place.

Suddenly there was a six foot two siver haired beauty with 42D breasts, and a twenty six inch waist encased in a black mesh leotard. The black spike heel boots made the amazon beauty appear awesome and very intimidating. Her silver curls framed a mature angelic face and drapped over her broad bare shouders. "There are no pictures of the policewoman....That's odd. Check her out without causing any suspicions."

"Do you think she might be involved?" Beth asked, but received no answer.

CM

TBC

Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:22 pm