Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:38 pm

The Fan 4 
Henchman

Post The Fan 4
The Fan Pt 4

The Big Man paced back and forth in the penthouse apartment. "What's happening Bruno? This was supposed to be a done deal. We capture Wonder Babe, and use her to destroy the Foundation. Now she's gone...and two other Superheroines have escaped our clutches, and Spyder has disappeared."

The short bald Bruno sat on the credenza listening to Julius rant. "Hey Boss, Biff's buddy should still be able to locate Wonder Babe, and then we send the Triumvirate to bring her back."

"Your right Bruno, but I want you to take care of it personally." Julius went over to the cabinet to pour himself a drink.

Silver Cloud landed in the middle of the dense forest and spotted the large stone structure built in the side of the hill. “Wonder Babe’s signal appears to be emanating from that location.” The five foot ten silver haired agent was pondering her next move, when she noticed movement through the trees to her left. “Good heavens, what is that?”

Igor broke into the clearing with the Spyder bouncing limply over his broad shoulder, and the Black Swann hanging loosely from his hand. The big man carried the two women into the stone building, closing the door behind him.

“That’s amazing. I can’t believe that lone man defeated those two Super Heroines. Angel needs to be told about this.” She made her report and was told to wait in place.

Igor entered the Professor's lab, letting the limp body of the Black Swann crumple onto the floor, while placing the inert form of Spyder on the last remaining empty table. "That's all I could find Professor."

Astonished at the sight of two more exquisite beauties, the Professor looked at the four beautiful women his huge assistant had brought, and complained. "I'm not sure we have enough equipment to deal with this many at one time." The heavy set elderly man started to check on the new arrivals, when he heard Wonder Babe moan.

The raven haired heroine stirred from her for--d sleep to find herself stark naked and strapped to a cold metal table. "Where am I?" She strained to moan the words, as her hands strained against the bonds. It took a while for the feeling to return to her long curvy legs, so the heroine just lay there trying to fathom her predicament. "Who was that brute that captured me?" She asked herself out loud.

“That was Igor, my valued assistant.” The Professor responded, placing his hand on the beauty’s forehead.

Wunder Babe shook her head and shouted. "LET US GO YOU CREEP!" She raised up as far as the restraints permitted, pulling hard at her wrist straps and grimacing at the unexpected pain.

"I'm sorry young lady, but I can't have you interfering with my examination. "Igor, undress the one on the table, while I tend to the noisy one." He went over to the corner and rolled the IV stand next to Wonder Babe.

"What are you going to do?" She kept squirming, expecting her restraints to loosen under a constant pressure..

"You just went to the front of the line, my dear." Within minutes the Professor had the IV ready, and took the plastic cap off the needle. "Just relax, this won't hurt...well not much."

Even though the heroine knew it was useless, she tried desperately to move her arm away. "Don't do that..please..I won't give you any trouble..pleeeezze..donnnn." Almost instantly after the needle punctured her skin, she felt woozy. Her head started to spin, there was a tingling sensation throughout her body, and then oblivion.

Meanwhile a few miles through the dark forest Bruno was nearing the lakeside cabin with the Triumverate. Hugo saw the headlights coming down the road and came out to greet the expected guest. His eyes nearly popped out of their sockets, when three exquisite beauties climbed out of the back seat instead of the expected short bald man, who was suppose to be the passenger; First a tall lanky blonde attired in a black see-through full body mesh outfit exited the car, followed by an athletic looking brunette with muscles in all the right places, and enhanced by the white skin tight leotard, then last was a sophisticated fiery red head, who wore a strapless shinny green dress with an almost non-existent skirt. Hugo stood transfixed and didn’t notice the short bald man exiting from the drivers side..

Bruno startled the amazed henchmen. "This is the Triumvirate, Hugo, and they're here to save your scrawny inept A**." Not waiting for an invite, Bruno lead the way inside the cabin. "Which one of these nerds is the tracker?" He eyed the three men sitting around the room.

“He’s the short haired blond.” Hugo pointed to Jerry.

“Can you locate Wonder Babe?” Bruno asked the young man.

“Ye..yeah. With my GPS.” Jerry removed the device from his pocket and turned it on.

Looking at the blip on the small screen he turned to the three beauties. “OK ladies...Go get her.” Bruno smiled as they sauntered out of the cabin.

Back at the Professor’s stone house Igor had removed the Spyder's costume, strapped her securely to one of the tables and started fondling the well honed body. The Professor smiled at his huge assistant "There'll be time for that later, but now tie that other one to the chair." The old man admonished Igor and pointed to the Black Swann lying on the floor moaning softly.

The Black Swann's head was swimming, when she felt two huge hands lift her off the floor and place her tight round rear end in a wooden chair. As her arms were being pulled back, the heroine jerked away and leaped from the chair, shaking her head to clear the cobwebs. "Who are you?" Her eyes focused on the big hulk standing behind the chair with a startled expression on his face. "Don't come near me." She warned the man and then took the classic Superheroine fighting stance. She took a step backwards, when the big man tossed the chair aside and charged. "AARRGGGHHH!!" Two massive arms wrapped around her slim waist, and she immediately felt as if her ribs were being cracked. "Soooo...strong..c..can't..break..freee..c..crushin..meee..c..can't..breathe." She gasped for air, as her slim trim body was crushed against the hulk of a man. "PLEEZZZNOOOO!!" To complicate matters a damp cloth came from behind, and was pressed tightly over her mouth. Since the heroine was already gasping for air, the deadly fumes readily entered her nostrils and filled her lungs. She twisted her head from side to side in a vain attempt at avoiding the sickly sweet smell.

"Just relax, young lady, this will take away the pain." A voice whispered in her ear.

Black Swann felt as if she was floating in the air, as the crushing pain disappeared. "UUNNGGHHH!" Her last sight was of the big hulk leering down at her. She knew she was doomed. "Whooo..are theeese..peeeple?". That was the last thought of the helpless Superheroine as her eyes rolled back and the black abyss swallowed her whole.

Igor held the limp unconscious Superheroine in his clutches, pressing her big boobs against his hairy chest. "Can I have this one, Professor?" He pleaded, and then the door bell chimed.

"Who can that be?" The Professor took the limp body from his assistant and placed her in the wooden chair. "Go see who it is, Igor."

It was like a gift from the gods, when Igor opened the door. Standing in front of him were three gorgeous women. "What do you want?" He managed to stammer out the question in a barely audible tone..

"We came for Wonder Babe." Boldly stated Havoc, who stood with her long legs spread apart.

Before Igor could respond, Melee fired a tranquilizer dart at his neck. "Why did you do that?" He asked, then tossed Havoc against the wall of the open foyer, and grabbed Melee by the throat, lifting her off the ground. "That was not a nice thing you did." Suddenly he felt a strange tingling sensation in his back, as Riot struck him with her stun gun. "What is that?" Swinging around, the behemoth smashed Melee's nearly unconscious body into Riot, sending her flying to the side.

Hiding in the nearby woods, Silver Cloud watched as the big brute disposed of his uninvited guests one by one. "Wow, that's one strong beast."

Melee's eyes bulged wide as her lungs cried out for air..."C..can't breathe..oh..pleeeza..someone..hellppp..meeee." Within seconds the slim shapely figure dangled lifelessly in the air, until Igor let the unconscious woman fall to the ground. He saw the woman in the white leotard stagger to her feet, and took his rolled fist to bring it down hard against the top of Riot's head. "UNNGGHHH!!" Her body collapsed like an accordion, instantly knocked out by the blow, and lay sprawled out in front of the foyer. As Havoc tried to stand up she raised her head in time to see the massive fist rushing at her jaw like an oncoming freight train. Her head snapped back, and her legs instantly lost all feeling, so that the already unconscious woman fell to the floor like a pool of jelly.

The startled Professor looked up from his task of tying the Black Swann to the chair. "Oh my heavens, what is this?" His eyes could hardly believe the sight of Igor entering the lab with one woman over his shoulder, while dragging two others on the ground.

Back at Foundation headquarters Angel took the new report from Silver Cloud and responded. "That was the Triumvirate, which means the Syndicate is on to the location. I'm sending the State police, and I don't want you to do anything until they get there."

However, Silver Cloud had other ideas, since she saw how quickly that giant took care of the three villains. "I have to find out what's going on in there." Quietly the silver clad Super Heroine sneaked down to the front door, and slipped inside the building. "There's noise coming from the end of this hall." She stopped at the partially opened lab door to peek inside. "Great balls of fire." Silver Cloud nearly shouted out loud, as her eyes spotted Emerald and Wonder Babe both nude and strapped to a table, the syndicate’s enforcer, Spyder, strapped down also, and the Black Swann tied to a chair. The women known as the Triumvirate were lying unconscious on the floor. "What's going on here, and how could two ordinary men capture all these Super powerful women?" She decided to wait and possibly find out.

After a couple hours the Professor and Igor had disrobed the new arrivals, and bound them to tables brought into the lab from other rooms. "I'm exhausted my friend." The Professor proclaimed

"Can I have one of these?" Igor asked anxiously.

"Perhaps. Which one do you prefer?" The Professor asked, but never received a reply, since the sound of a man's voice echoed down the hallway from the front door.

"This is the State Police...Come out with your hands in the air."

"Those three must have brought the cops with them." Stated Igor.

"Hurry, get the stuff together, and we'll leave by the tunnel" Declared the Professor, and he pushed a tile on the wall, causing a panel to slide open, revealing an hallway that led to the outside. "C'mon Igor let's go." The two men disappeared behind the panel as it closed, and Silver Cloud quickly followed them. She sneaked along the winding stoney passageway for a couple miles, and then spotted the opening. "I wonder what's out there." The Superheroine placed a hand on the exit wall, and was suddenly grabbed by a huge hairy hand, then spun around, so she was staring at Igor. "LET GO OF ME!!" She screamed as her foot rose to kick the attacker in the groin. However, he only groaned, before smiling at the beautiful perplexed brunette. Her mind thought back at how easily this man defeated the vaunted Triumvirate, and wondered what pain he would subject her to.

"Careful Igor, I don't want this beauty damaged." The professor then whispered in Silver Cloud's ear. "I suggest you relax and breathe the fumes, before Igor gets impatient." He then pressed a cloth soaked in chloroform over the struggling Superheroine's face. "Please..don't fight it, your going to lose anyway."

Silver Cloud jerked her captured wrists in vain, and then swung her leg at Igor several more times, each blow a little weaker. "Please..nooo..this can't be happening...I'm a superheroine...help..meeee." Her legs became so tired they wouldn't lift off the ground, and the man's face became a blur. "Uuuuhhhhhh." She let out a long soft sigh, and sagged towards the ground, but was suspended by Igor's grip on her wrists.

"Toss her in the boat, Igor. It's time we left." The Professor tossed all the gear onto the deck, and leaped in after them.

"Can I have this one?" Igor lifted the limp body onto the boat, and then it sped off down the stream towards the lake, where a sea plane awaited them in a secluted cove.

Within a short time, the State troopers sorted out all the beauties....the Foundation agents were allowed to go...and since the Triumverate Super Babes had been victims, they also were set free. The kidnappers had escaped, so the chief of the State police force scratched his head, and then led his troopers back to their base.

Back at the Foundation Angel received all the Agent’s reports, and decided to hold a meeting to discuss the entire situation. “We have to find Silver Cloud.” She worried about the fate of her most senior agent. “She’s not sending out a signal. I hope that doesn’t mean she’s dead.”

Many miles away a plane landed on a remote river and taxied up to a small private pier. “ Igor, bring the lady.” The Professor Jumped out of the plane and headed towards a nearby large frame house, where a very attractive elderly woman stood on the porch waving.

Igor bent over the bound and dazed Silver Cloud. “We’re here.” He whispered in her ear, and then lifted the beautiful middle aged Super Heroine.

Is this the end or just the beginning?

CM

Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:49 pm
Henchman

Post Re: The Fan 4
I have been reading your stories (I like to leave a comment as I believe they are important, no one ever much comments on my stories)

Much like BC, I find your work inspired, but ultimately unsatisfying as your endings always tease and never amount (So far) to more then to anything more that a deliberate ending that leaves the plot, contrived?

The writing is good and if satisfying to you, I expect you will continue and good luck but so far the 2you have posted have left me unsatisfied :) But that's a personal thing.

Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:06 pm
Profile ICQ YIM