Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:35 am

The Fan 3 
Henchman

Post The Fan 3
The Fan Pt 3

The giant tossed the limp, helpless heroine over his mamoth shoulder and continue through the forest until he approached a large stone structure built into the hillside. Upon entering he carried his unconscious prize down a long dimly lit hallway to a double heavy metal door. They squeaked when he pushed them open.

Emerald began to stir as the big man tossed her onto a metal table. “UUHHNNNN..wha...hap..AARRGGHHHH!” She tried to scream when the large hairy hand grabbed her throat and squeezed. “AAAHHHCCH..Can’t breathe...somebody help....meeeeee!” The heroine reached for the huge wrist in an attempt to pull it away, but she was too weak. Her arms flopped limply onto the table, and Emerald slowly lost awareness.

“Woman is very strong as well as very beautiful.” The man observed, while strapping the helpless heroine to the table.

"Igor, where have you been?" The man walked over to where the green clad heroine lay. "My, what have we here?" Closely examining the unconscious woman he turned to the big man. "You've nearly killed this one. Didn't I tell you to use the chloroform? It's safer than strangulation."

"Sorry Professor, I was passing the old cabin by the lake and saw her. She was alone and so pretty, but strong. I forgot the chloroform." Igor stared at his latest prize. "Will she be okay?"

"I think so. There doesn't seem to be any permanent damage. Are there any others at the cabin?" The Professor asked. "This one looks to be special."

"I'll go back and see. You want me to bring them if there are?" Igor asked.

"We only have room for one more, until I finish processing the other two." Replied the old man.

Meanwhile back at the cabin, Hugo had taken the Black Swann upstairs to one of the bedrooms, and started taking off her clothes. After he removed the boots he took pleasure in massaging her dainty feet. "I like this one." His hands deftly unzipped the skin tight leotard and slipped it down her slim trim body, and pulled it over her shapely legs.

While Hugo was busy with the Black Swann, Wonder Babe began to stir. "Oooohhh..my..head." Her eyes fluttered and she managed to focus on the surroundings. "Where am I?"

Just then Burt stumbled in through the front door, holding the back of his neck. "You're in the Syndicate's hideout." He replied and then went to check on Wonder Babe’s ropes. “Uugghh, I don’t know who slugged me, but I’m gonna make sure you can’t do nothin." He poured some chloroform onto a cloth. "I hate to do this, but you're just too dangerous awake."

“NOO..You don’t have to do tha...MMMPPHHHHH!” Wonder Babe yelled her protest into the foul smelling cloth.

The burly thug smiled as the heroine’s big beautiful blue eyes rolled back, and then her eyelids closed. He felt the shapely body go limp, but held the cloth in place for a minute more. “There..that should hold you.”

When he lifted the cloth, his wrist was suddenly grabbed as a fist came from nowhere to connect with his jaw. “UUHHNNNN!” He fell over, unconscious.

Wonder Babe slowly rose to her feet. “Too bad you didn’t notice I was holding my breath.” She boasted. The freed heroine was unaware that Black Swann was being disrobed upstairs and left her attacker on the floor to go outside where the truck and van were parked. "I'll question that man back at headquarters and maybe I can get some answers." She turned to go back to the cabin, but there was a huge man blocking her path. "Who..GGGRRRGGG!!" The man wrapped a hand around her throat, lifted the heroine off the ground, and then reached into his pocket for the pre soaked kerchief. "AARRGGHHHH!!" Wonder Babe struggled to free herself, but all she could do was swing her legs wildly in the air, and pound her fists against the man's huge arms. "I..I..gasp...gasp...c..can't..breathe."

"Here lady breathe this." Igor said as he placed the rag over the heroine's face, and slightly released the pressure on the woman's throat, allowing her to breathe in the deadly fumes.

Wonder Babe was grateful for the relief, until she took a breath. "Ohhh..nooo..chloroform." Her head started to spin, her arms lost their strength, flopping loosely to her side, and then her legs stopped kicking. When those big blue eyes rolled back revealing nothing but white, her body hung like a rag doll in Igor's strong grip. He then tossed the unconscious captive over his shoulder, and carried the swinging limp body back to the Professor.

Back at the cabin Hugo finished taking off Black Swann's costume and after having his way with her, went downstairs to find his buddy asleep on the floor. "Burt, what happened? Where's Wonder Babe?"

It took a while for the dazed thug to answer. "The woman escaped. All of a sudden she was standing there, and ko'd me." He rubbed his head and sat up.

"The Big Man is not going to like this." Hugo complained as he dialed the cell phone.

An angy voice replied to the news. "What do you mean, Wonder Babe escaped? What about the other one?" Julius was furious, but was referring to Emerald and had no knowledge yet of the Black Swann."

"We have her tied to the bed upstairs." Hugo responded.

"She's supposed to be at the bottom of the lake. Let me speak to Biff." He insisted.

Hugo turned to Burt. "Have you seen anyone else here?"

"No, but now that you mention it, where's the driver of the van?" Burt started looking around and found Biff and Jerry tied and gagged in the closet. "I found them." After freeing the two young men, they were questioned.

Hugo then learned about Emerald, who also apparently escaped. "This place should be crawling with cops by now." He said. “What on earth do I tell the Big Man?” The thug started to worry about his future.

Back at the Professor's house, Igor threw Wonder Babe on a table next to one where Emerald lay bound and naked. "You'd better not have hurt my friend."

"I think you should be quiet." Remarked the little old man as he approached the auburn haired beauty with a syringe in his hand.

The heroine's emerald green eyes grew wide with fear. "NOOO..PLEASE DON'T DO THAT!" She screamed and pulled so hard on the straps her skin around her wrists turned blood red. She watched the needle puncture her arm, and felt the serum enter her vein. "What are you doing to meeeeeee." Her voice trailed off until there was only a soft moan.

"That will keep her quiet until I'm ready for her." Pulling out the needle, the professor went over to view the new arrival. "She's even better than the other one. Where are they coming from?" He turned to Igor. "Go back and check for more like this. I'll just have to make room."

Hugo eventually explained everything that had happened to an enraged Julius, who sent his enforcer to the cabin with special instructions. It was almost dawn when the Spyder arrived at the cabin. "OK who's going to explain what happened?" She asked the small group of cowering henchmen.

Biff was the first one to speak. "That woman we were supposed to drown...she just snapped the ropes binding her and knocked us silly.

"That's what the other one did to me." Hugo chimed in. "She was incredibly strong."

"What about the one upstairs. Why hasn't she gotten away?" Spyder asked and then brushed past the men to go to the bedroom, where the Black Swann lay spread-eagle on the bed, apparently helpless to escape, and straining at the ropes. "What's your name?" Spyder approached the naked heroine.

"I'm the Black Swann, and you'd better untie me." Her arms and legs yanked at the ropes, and her head raised up as far as possible.

"Do you have super-strength?" Spyder asked as she took a bottle and emptied its contents into a sponge.

"If I did..don't you think I'd be out of here by now?" Swann carefully watched the woman's actions. "What are you doing...that's not necessary." She saw the sponge coming towards her face. "Don't do that...pleeezzze...DON’T....MMMPPHHH!" Her head swiveled from side to side, but the sponge stayed covering her nose and mouth. "MMMmmmmmmm." Her protests turned to mere moans, her clenched fists slowly opened, her eyes rolled up, and the shapely body went completely limp.

Spyder went back downstairs. "I have an idea....."

Meanwhile back at the Foundation Angel entered her office, and asked special agent Silver Cloud to join her. "We have a problem.....Wonder Babe, Emerald, and Black Swann are out of contact. I have a location on them, but none of them answer their communicator. You need to check on the situation and report back. Don't try a rescue yourself, because this seems to be bigger than I first suspected."

"The Syndicate?" Silver Cloud proposed.

"Perhaps, but we're not certain." Angel gave her agent all the information and then bid her good luck. Silver Cloud leaped from the roof of the headquarters building and headed for Wonder Babe's signal.

The Black Swann stirred in the bed. "Ooohhh..my head. What did that woman use on me?" Raising her head, the heroine was shocked to see her costume was back on, including her belt. All her strength returned, so it wasn't difficult to snap the restraints, thus freeing herself from the bed. "What is going on here?" After checking all the rooms upstairs, the Black Swann went to the first floor, searching for any signs of Wonder Babe. "She's not here, but the vehicles are still here, so where is everybody?"

"I'm right here." Hugo entered the front door and charged at the woman. "UUNNGGHH!!" He went flying against the wall.

"Over here chick." Biff called out from behind the couch.

"What kind of games are you people playing, and where's my friend? She stopped the man's punch, then threw one of her own, knocking Biff to the floor.

Then the Spyder entered the room from the porch, and fired her small lethal dart gun, which struck the heroine in the right breast. "This is not a game..... we're quite serious." She said as Black Swann staggered towards her. "You'll never make it." Spyder taunted.

The Black Swann’s legs turned to rubber, as the image of the menacing villain blurred.. "Uuuunnnnnn." Moaning softly, the heroine slowly stumbled forward and fell to the floor. "C..can't..let..this..happen..ooohhhh..sooo..sleeeepppy." Through the impending fog Black Swann saw a strange sight.

Spyder smiled down at her struggling victim without realizing she was about to become one as well. "AARRGGHHH...MMPPHHHHH!!" A huge hairy arm wrapped around Spyder’s throat, cutting off her air, and then a hand pressed a wet cloth over her nose and mouth. She tried to wriggle away, but the man was huge and too strong. "Can't breathe..must..have air." Suddenly the grip loosened and she was able to inhale, but all she received was the vile fumes of the deadly chloroform. She sucked into her aching lungs a massive dose of the sedative, which hit her brain like a sledgehammer. Within seconds the villain was turned into a victim, and slung over the behemoth's shoulder.

Then Igor reached down to grab the Black Swann's belt, lifted the unconscious heroine off the floor and carried both victims from the cabin. “The Professor will be pleased.”

CM

TBC

Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:17 pm