Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:54 pm

The Fan 2 
Henchman

Post The Fan 2
The Fan Pt 2

"Here, put this over her nose and mouth." The tall slender figure in black tossed Biff a dust mask, so he knelt down next to the moaning Superheroine.

Nooooo...pleeeezzz..." Emerald smelled the acrid, sweet aroma of the mask that was placed over her face, and tried to move her head away, but couldn't. The dazed heroine merely laid there unable to prevent the deadly fumes from entering her lungs. In less than a minute the emerald green eyes rolled back and her eyes slowly closed.

Spyder spied the monitor at the other end of the large mostly empty room. She saw Wonder Lady lying on a bed, apparently asleep. "Where is she, punk?" Jerry stared at the tall muscular blond in the tight fitting black cat suit, and quickly told her everything. He described how he placed the GPS on the heroine’s belt during the bank heist. He spouted out Wonder Babe's secret identity, and told where she was. "Take that one with us." Spyder pointed to the unmoving Emerald.

Emerald's white boots dangled loosely over one of Biff's arms, while her head bobbed up and down over the other, and the long curly auburn tresses swayed back and forth. He carried the unconscious Superheroine down several flights of stairs, then laid her in the back of the waiting van. "My oh my, what a gorgeous female." He thought, and then climbed into the driver's seat.

Spyder handed Biff a list of instructions. "Take her to that location and dump her dead body in the middle of the lake." She commanded, and then phoned the Big Man with information about where he could find Wonder Babe. She then disappeared into the darkness.

Sometime later, Wonder Babe woke up from her stressed out nap, and stood looking into the full length mirror on the closet door, when the vision of a man in a black hood appeared behind her. "WHA...MMMPPHHHH!!" Her startled shout was stifled by the damp rag thrust over her mouth.

"Breathe deep and go nitey-nite." The raspy voice whispered in her ear.

"NNNMMMMM!" The Heroine yelled into the rag, twisting her head violently and at the same time pulling his hand off her mouth. She spun the attacker around and shoved him against the mirror, while taking a couple steps backward. "NOW, WHO..AARRGGHHH!!" She felt something hard smash against the back of her head, which sent stars shooting everywhere. "UUNNNNNN!" Instantly Wonder Babe became weak, and stumbled forward into the first man's arms. Through blurry eyes she saw the evil look in those big eyes staring down at her. The stunned heroine made a valiant effort to stand, but she felt the wet rag being pressed over her mouth and the vile sickly sweet fumes invaded her nostrils. “Noooo...this...c..can’t..beee..haaapppp.” Her mind fell into a dense fog.

"Now just relax and breathe." The man instructed, while holding her firmly against his body. He could feel those two large breasts moving in and out, so was certain the woman would succumb shortly. "Don't fight it, you've lost."

Wonder Babe heard the taunts echo through the fog, and knew he was right. Slowly she felt herself slip into the abyss of darkness, until there was no feeling at all. Hugo, the man holding the limp unconscious Superheroine, tossed her to his partner, who then lifted Wonder Babe over his shoulder. "Let's get her to the truck." Hugo said as he looked around the room for anything important, then followed Burt out the door.

Angel, the Foundation leader, had sent the Black Swan to keep an eye on Wonder Babe, and when she arrived at Margo’s house in Pleasant Acres, the gorgeous blond spied her friend being stuffed into the back of the panel truck by two large thugs. "How did those goons get the best of Wonder Babe?" It took all her will power to just stand by and watch. As the vehicle drove away the Swan followed on her sleek black Honda cycle. "I'll get even with those two very soon."

Hugo contacted the Big Man to report having captured Wonder Babe, when he spotted the motorcycle in the rear view mirror. "Think I got a problem Boss." He then drove a couple miles to a gas station, where he pulled over next to one of the pumps, and scanned the image in the mirror. "The motorcycle is gone. I'm gonna be in trouble now."

Suddenly the truck door flew open and a hand grabbed Hugo. "What are you doing with Wonder Babe?" Demanded the tall female figure in black. The thug stared up at the threatening woman, not knowing how to react, when Burt came up behind her.

'WHAP!' A loud thud resounded as the blackjack bounced off Black Swan's skull. "That should take care of you." Burt bragged, but then was startled, when the woman simply turned to face him. "Uh..oh..I didn't mean..GGGRRRGGGG!" His comment was cut short by the hand grasping his throat and lifting him off the ground. The stunned Burt was then tossed several yards away.

The Black Swan went to the back of the truck, opened the doors and stared at her Superheroine colleague, lying unconscious and bound. "Wonder Babe..are you alright?" When she started to climb into the truck everything went black, as a hood was suddenly thrust over her head. "WHA...CHLOROFORM!!!" She tried to tear the sack from her head, but before it was completely off, there was a sharp sing in the side of her neck. "Owwww!" Within seconds the heroine felt her strength ebb away. She dropped the tainted hood on the ground and aimlessly staggered around until her knees buckled. Falling to the ground the Black Swan saw a blurry sight of two high heel boots, before she collapsed face down.

"Do you two think you can take care of things now?" The Spyder asked, and then fled from the scene.

Meanwhile the two young men had carried out the order to take Emerald to the lakeside cabin. Biff opened the back doors of the van, and stared at the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, who was now helpless and at his mercy. "Help me carry her inside." He said to Jerry.

"We can't do this Biff." Jerry said as his hands grabbed the heroine’s white boots. They carried the limp Emerald's body into the isolated cabin, laid her on the braided oval rug, and then began tying her legs and arms. "I meant no harm when I began tracking Wonder Babe. In fact I even helped her." Jerry rationalized.

"Well buddy, I work for the Big Man, and I do as he says. You'd better do the same." He looked down at the heroine, who was beginning to stir. "Don't these super chicks have some sort of power thing? Maybe those ropes aren't enough." Biff worried as Emerald's eyes fluttered. "I need to find something to put her out for good.

"Uhhh...where am I?" She focused on the two young men. "Who are you?" She tried to move, but was restrained by the ropes. "You better untie me."

Jerry pleaded. "We don't mean you any harm, so just relax."

Emerald quickly regained her strength and in a single motion snapped her wrist and ankle ropes, then leaped to her feet, and grabbed Jerry by the collar. "You're going to tell me what's going on."

Biff lifted a chair and approached the heroine from behind, but before he could swing it, Emerald's boot slammed into his groin, sending the young man to his knees. "UUNNGGHH...That hurt." The beautiful Foundation agent quickly subdued the two young men.

After Emerald had finished her interrogation, tied both of the men to chairs in another room, and sat planning her next move, headlights appeared down the dirt road. "Somebody's coming, so I'd better hide."

The truck stopped along side the van, and Hugo exited the driver's side and went to the back, where he opened the doors to reveal Burt sitting next to two beautiful bound and unconscious women. "Let's get them inside." He pulled Wonder Babe's legs until she slid to the rear of the van, where Burt grabbed her under the arms. They carried the helpless heroine into the cabin, tossed her on the rug, and went back for the Black Swann. After placing the the sleeping blond next to Wonder Babe, Hugo told his partner to get the dust masks and chloroform. "We don't want these Super Babes waking up."

Emerald saw Burt leave the cabin and head for the panel truck, so the heroine sneaked behind the burly thug struck the back of his neck, instantly rendering him unconscious. "One down, one to g...MMMMPPGGGG!!" A big strong hairy hand clamped down over Emerald's mouth, closing off her air passage. Another huge arm wrapped around her slender waist, lifting the helpless heroine off the ground. "MMMMMMMM!!" Her lungs screamed for air, but none was forthcoming, as the big brute carried the struggling Superheroine off into the dark woods. “C..can’t...breathe...need air.” In a last ditch attempt to get free, Emerald punched her thumbs into the huge man’s eyes.

“AAARRGGHHHH!!” He screamed in pain, dropping Emerald onto her rear end, and swinging wildly in the air.

The heroine jumped to her feet to swing her leg into the man’s crotch. “Take Thaaa...whoa.!!!” The big man grabbed her ankle, drawing her body next to his. He then grabbed the back of the heroine’s head to slam her forehead into a nearby tree. “UUNNGGHHH!!” Emerald saw stars as she went limp in the man’s arms.

CM

TBC

Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:03 pm