Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:47 am

The Fan 
Henchman

Post The Fan
The Fan
It was approaching closing time and the bartender eyed the last remaining customers, who were two young men sitting in the last booth, having a deep discussion. "Hey guys, it's time to close up, so finish the beers and pay up."
"Look Biff, I'm telling you the truth." Jerry insisted, as he gulped down rhe last of his dark ale. "Come back to my place and I'll prove it."
Biff sat across from his old high school buddy, not believing a word he said. They hadn't seen each other for nearly three years, and the young crew cut blond remembered how his friend always exagerated things in an effort to make himself appear more important. "It's really late, I have to go."
"Wait I'll show you." Jerry turned on the GPS unit. "Here look at the screen...She's right there." He bragged, pointing to the signal.
"That's it guys, time to go." The bartender took the bottles and glasses, and then started wiping the table. "I'm closing now, so pay up."
The two young men paid the bill and exited. "Hop in the van, Biff. She's not that far away." Jerry insisted.
Biff looked at the sign on the side of the van, 'Geeks On Patrol' and climbed into the passenger seat. "I've got to get home soon, so make it quick."
Jerry sped through the center of town to arrive at the warehouse district, where police cars blacked off an area near the Acme Tools building.
"Big deal, the police responded to a robbery." Biff seemed bored. "So where's your Super Chick...?" The young man was skepticle of his old friend's claim to be able to track the elusive crime fighter. However, no sooner had Biff uttered his taunt, when a beautiful tall Amazon figure exited the building behind several men in handcuffs. She spoke briefly to the head policeman on the scene and then soared into the night sky.
"Believe me now?" Jerry boasted. "I could show you more, but I've already said too much. He then drove Biff back to his car and left for his loft, where he sat staring at a computer monitor. Within a few minutes his patience was rewarded, as Wonder Babe landed on the balcony, entered the bedroom through French doors, and then spun in place, causing a sudden flash of light.
In the morning Biff decided to tell his boss about Jerry's revelation. "I know it sounds crazy, but my old buddy led me right to where Wonder Babe was assisting the police." Biff insisted. "You have to let me see The Big Man. I have important information on that Super Chick."
A few minutes later Bruno led Jerry to the 27th floor luxury apartment, where Julious Pufferman, aka The Big Man, stood on the balcony eyeing a ferry crossing the river below. They knocked on the door and when it opened, Bruno stammered. "Sorry to disturb you Boss, but I think you need to hear what this runner has to say."
Meanwhile Jerry remained seated in his loft apartment, watching the computer monitor intently. He saw the tall lanky raven haired Margo Montaine rise from her bed, wearing a black lace teddy that hid none of her magnificent shape. Just then a cell phone lying on the dresser buzzed and Margo answered. "Hello?" She brushed back her long curly black tresses to place the phone to her ear. "Oh, that's awful." She commented after listening for a few minutes. "I'll be there right away." The young executive hung up, raised her arms and then spun in place. There was a flash of light and once again the young beauty transformed into Wonder Babe. She stared into the full length mirror on the closet door to make sure her costume was complete. It consisted of a skin tight red leotard, a a gold tiara, a gold belt around her slim waist, gold wrist bands, and red high heel boots.
"That's amazing." The young man remarked as he saw the Amazon fly out the window. "She's going to the Foundation Headquarters." Jerry tracked the signal on his GPS.
A few minutes later the six foot two raven haired beauty known as Wonder Babe entered the conference room at Foundation Headquarters to hear Angel, the head of the Foundation declare. "Someone tipped off the Big Man about a possible raid, and that's why he wasn't there when Wonder Babe made her bust." Angel angrily announced to the agents around the conference table. "We have a leak." The Foundation leader made the accusation, and then turned to Wonder Babe. "What's the Matter Margo? You seem preoccupied."
"It's nothing I can't handle." Wonder Babe lied, as she really was worried about the secret stalker, who seemed to be following her. She took her place at the table, but didn't pay much attention to the discussion, so when the meeting finally ended, the troubled heroine walked slowly back to her office as if in a trance.
As she passed the hall closet, there was a voice coming from inside. "Yes Boss, Wonder Babe is here. She arrived about nine." It was a very familiar female voice.
"That's Alice the cleaning lady. Who's she talking to about me?” Wonder Babe moved close to the closet door to hear the rest of the conversation.
On the other end of the phone, The Big Man told Alice to find out Wonder Babe's next mission, and report back as soon as possible. He then turned to Biff. "I need to find out how this friend of yours is able to track the Superheroine B***h." Putting his arm around the young man's shoulder he continued. "Go to his place and find out everything."
Back at the Foundation Wonder Babe was concentrating on listening to Alice talkimg on the phone, and didn't notice Jake the janitor sneak up behind, until it was too late. "UUNNGGHHH!!" A sharp pain surged through her brain as the hard club made contact with the back of her skull. Falling forward, her body slammed the closet door shut, and then continued sliding downward, landing on her knees. The stunned Heroine reached for the doorknob to use as a prop to help her stand, but another wicked blow to her head finished the job. Twisting sideways, Wonder Babe's tense body spun around to land on its back as the stunned heroine's blue eyes stared blankly at the ceiling for a second, and then her body went limp, stretching out on the floor.
Jake lifted the unconscious Heroine in his arms, and Alice opened the door to see what was happening. "Pull the linen cart out here." Jake ordered and then carefully folded the unconscious Wonder Babe inside it. "Let's get her down to the truck."
Meanwhile Jerry the young geek had driven to the Foundation's garage, and sat in his van watching the signal on the GPS. "She's coming closer to me, but I don't see her." He looked all around, and was surprised to see the janitor and cleaning lady exit the elevator. "That's strange, it should have been Wonder Babe." He thought as the pair pushed the linen cart to the rear of a nearby truck. The young man was startled to see Jake reach into the cart to lift out the lifeless body of his Heroine, while Alice opened the doors. He leaped from his van yelling. "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
Surprised by the sudden unexpected appearance of the young man, Jake dropped the unconscious Wonder Babe and swiftly followed Alice into the truck. Without waiting to see who had unterrupted their attempted kidnapping, the two of them sped out of the underground garage.
The young Geek leaned over his unconscious idol to lift her slim muscular form off the cold hard cement floor and then gently cradle carried the helpless Wonder Babe to his van. After laying the limp heroine in the back Jerry drove out of the garage towards Pleasant Acres.
While that was taking place, Biff broke into the loft and was searching the place for clues that would tell him how his friend Jerry could track the Superheroine, Wonder Babe. He noticed the computer was turned on and what appeared to be the screen saver was the picture of a woman's bedroom, but Biff was startled when the picture came alive. "What the hell?" He saw his pal, Jerry enter the room carrying the Superheroine, Wonder Babe, in his arms. The stunned Biff could hardly believe his eyes as Jerry gently laid the Amazon on the bed, removed her boots, and then proceeded to undress her. "I don't believe this." The astonished Biff was transfixed as the woman's firm shapely breasts were revealed when Jerry slowly pulled down her skin tight leotard. Biff stood in front of the monitor staring at the most gorgeous naked female body he had ever seen. "I've got to find out where he has her." He paced back and forth, and then decided to report to the Big Man.
At the Penthouse, Julious Pufferman paced back and forth. "Bruno, where's Jake and Alice. I've lost contact with them."
"I dunno Boss, they're not home, and no one has seen or heard from them." The top henchman reported. "By the way that runner Biff is here."
"What information do you have for me?" The Big Man demanded from the young crew cut blond drug runner,
"I went to Jerry's place like you said, and saw Jerry on his computer monitor, carry Wonder Babe into a bedroom and lay her on a bed. She seemed to be unconscious, and then he undressed her and left." Biff wasn't sure the Big Man believed him, because he wasn't sure he believed it himself.
"WHAT!! You saw that on a monitor? Where were they when your friend laid the Super Babe on the bed?" Julious stood up to walk around the desk and stood directly in front of Biff. "How is it possible this geek friend of yours can track the location of the Foundation's top Agent, and somehow get control of her?"
"I dunno sir." Biff twitched nervously, not knowing if he was in trouble. "I dunno nothin' about this whole thing."
"I want you to go back to your firiend's place with the Spyder, and don't come back here until you have your friend and Wonder Babe. Got it!" Julious turned to Bruno. "What are you looking at? Get the Spyder in here immediately."
Wonder Babe awoke to the sunshine streaming through the window. Her head ached horribly, and she was naked lying in her own bed. "I don't understand any of this." Staggering out of bed, the Herone changed into her alter ego, and then took a shower.
The phone rang as she exited the bathroom and the voice on the other end said. "Agent Margo, tell me what's going on." It was the silver haired, statuesque leader of the Foundation, Angel. “Why did you leave the Foundation?” She asked, but didn't wait for an answer. “Be in my office in ten minutes.”
Within minutes Wonder Babe entered the Foundation Leader's office. "You wanted to see me?" She crossed the large open space to sit on an upholstered sofa, and cross her long shapely legs.
"You've been acting strange lately, and I want to know why." The older, but still very attractive silver haired lady leaned back in the swivel chair, and sipped a glass of ice tea.
Wonder Babe opened up to tell her Boss everything, including her latest bout with the janitor and cleaning lady. "I should have been more careful, but I should have awakened to a bondage situation instead of lying unrestrained and naked in my own bed." She stood to pace around the room in frustration. "I have no idea what happened, and why wasn't I taken prisoner?” She sat back down. “I don't know what's going on.”
Jerry had once again followed his idol to the Foundation, but he had taken the opportunity to make the GPS device on Wonder Babe's belt more sophisticated by including a mike as well as making it harder to detect. "It's working perfectly." He said, while listening to the private conversation. "They don't have a clue."
"You haven't been the same since the bank hostage situation a week ago. Did anything happen there that caused you some concern?"
"It was just routine. I jumped into the bank from the sky-light, took the would be robbers prisoner, and simply turned them over to the police." Wonder Babe related the event.
"I want you to go home and rest, while Emerald investigates the whole thing." Angel ordered Wonder Babe to await further instructions.
Emerald was about 5' 9" with a shapely figure and long curly red hair. Her green leotard barely covered the important female features of her form, and she wore a black mask to frame those big emerald green eyes. "I'd like to see the security film from the robbery attempt." She asked the bank manager, who kept ogling the young woman, who stood in front of his desk.
"I'm sorry, but what did you say?" The elderly man was again distracted by the wide smile, showing the sparkling white teeth between Emerald's thick seductive red lips, and almost missed what she said again. "Oh..uh of course." He then showed her a room where she could review the film.
There didn't seem to be anything unusual in the first run through, but when Emerald watched it again, she spotted a young man hugging Wonder Babe, and upon a closer look she spotted his hand placing something on her belt. "I need to talk to that young man." She thought.
"Emerald? That's a new one on me." Jerry heard the words, but didn't quite know what to make of them, and then watched the signal begin to move in the direction of Pleasant Acres. "She's going home, so I'll just return to the loft." A few minutes later the young geek entered his stark bare quarters to confront a tall comely auburn haired beauty dressed in an emerald green leotard.
"Come in, young man. I think we have something to discuss." Emerald pointed to the monitor that showed various views of Margo's house in Pleasant Acres.
"How did you get in here?" He stammered. "Who..are..you? and what do you want?" He slowly moved around the nearly empty and mostly undecorated attic area.
"I think you know what I want." Emerald stood to face the young man. "What did you put on Wonder Babe's belt at the bank?.....Ooohhhh!!!" Suddenly the Heroine felt a sharp sting in her neck and turned to see the blurry vision of a black figure climbing through the window. "Wha???" She pulled a small dart from her neck, as she staggered forward, holding out a gloved hand to maintain her balance. "Sooo..weak..can't..stannnn..uhhhhhh." She collapsed onto her knees, looked up pleading at the hazy figure of the wiry little geek, and fell forward, sprawling out on the floor, unconscious.
Jerry watched the scene with an open mouth, and listened to the helpless moaning of the once vaunted female that had threatened him. "Who are you?" He nervously asked the female figure in black, who continued through the window to stand over the conquered victim.

CM

TBC

Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:01 am