Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:37 pm

Tiger Cat in Taboo in Toco 
Megalomaniac

Post Tiger Cat in Taboo in Toco
Tiger Cat in Taboo in Toco

Toco/Manzanilla

Trinidad. 9 am

In their private beach villa on the grounds of the Sally Bay Resort...located just outside of Toco... far in the rural countryside of eastern Trinidad...48 year old businesswoman Jackie Jagessar and her boyfriend/employee 24 year old ex convict Clint Carson...were catching up on some private time to themselves. A former model/beauty queen/ actress turned businesswoman...Jackie secretly battled crime in the Caribbean island as the voluptuous vigilante known as TIGER CAT.

Clint...who Jackie knew as her onetime arch enemy Cobra...was also aware of her secret identity...as she was aware of his secret as well. There were in fact no secrets between this unlikely couple...who only recently discovered they had feelings for one another. This pleased Jackie's 11 year old son Johnny...who saw Clint as the big brother he never had...and he was happy for his mother to have someone in her life.

Jackie and Clint stole away to this hotel...which was owned by Jackie's ex-husband Jagdeo Sharma...for a long weekend alone...while Johnny was staying with Jagdeo at his home in Westmoorings...in western Trinidad. Clint awoke in bed next to Jackie...admiring her as she slept. Her long brown hair loose about her naked shoulders.. the covers down to her waist....her large firm breasts rising and falling slowly before him with each relaxed breath.

Her left arm was draped across her toned abdomen...while her right arm was stretched past her head. Clint never ceased to be amazed as to how beautiful Jackie was at her age...and in such prime physical condition to. He extended his right hand towards her naked bust...tenderly caressing her big thick brown nipples and areolas.

"Mmmmm...I love it when you toy with my Tiger Nipples Mr Carson....Mmmmmmm..." sighed Jackie as she opened her brown eyes and looked at her boyfriend...as she awoke. "Some night last night honey?" said Clint as he fondled Jackie's tits in the way that he knew she loved. Jackie caressed the face of the younger man with her right hand. She had never felt so contented as she had been in a long time...now that Clint knew she was Tiger Cat and she knew he was the Cobra.

"Yes Clint...and there'll be many more of those...but let's get out a bit...We've been at the villa for most of the time since we got here..." quipped Jackie as she slipped out of bed....letting Clint Carson admire her naked body as she walked towards the shower. "I'll even let you give me a chest massage in the shower.." teased Jackie. "Your wish is my command my lady" replied Clint as he got out of bed and joined her in the shower.

Minutes later...Clint...dressed in a loose white cotton shirt...blue jeans and brown moccasins..was sitting in a rental jeep outside of the hotel...waiting for Jackie who went to touch base with the manager before joining him on their outing to the village. He saw here emerge from the hotel...dressed in a tight fitting green t-shirt...which framed her large firm breasts...white shorts which highlighted her curvy legs...and white sneakers...with a brown hand bag on her left shoulder...sunglasses atop her head.

"Something wrong honey?" asked Clint as he noticed the look of concern on the beautiful face of his boss/girlfriend. "Maybe...The manager said quite a few of the guests just packed up and left suddenly....Something about strange happenings in the village..." said Jackie as she brushed back a strand of her shoulder length brown hair as she got into the passenger side of the jeep. "Guess we'd better check it out..." replied Clint...knowing exactly where Jackie was going with this.

In less than 20 minutes...Jackie and Clint arrived in the village of Toco....which was normally bustling with activity...as one of Trinidad's most popular getaways for foreigners and locals alike. However they could not help but observe the mood in the village was subdued...and the villagers seemed to be edgy. Jackie let Clint...who as an ex-convict was very street savvy...talk with the villagers...to find out what was going on...while she waited for him in an almost deserted café.

"What did you find out Clint?" Jackie asked her boyfriend. "The folks here are really nervous...They said some hikers went into the forest recently...but they never came back...the ones who were more talkative...say there are evil spirits running around in the forests...They said there's been talk that Jackalantans....Mysterious lights have been seen at night in different parts of the forest...No one wants to check it out...They said the local police aren't interested." said Clint.

"Jackalantans are superstitions...Something real must be behind the disappearances...If the police won't act...Then Tiger Cat should..." said Jackie. "I don't think that would be smart honey...Folk here might not take too good to a masked lady in tights...Let me check it out...The last place some hikers went missing was near the old Lutchman Quarry...I'll drop you back at the villa and check it out..." said Clint. "Okay...but be careful Clint" cautioned Jackie. "Always" replied Clint as he kissed his girlfriend on the lips.

6 pm

Jackie checked her watch. Clint Carson had not returned...and he was not answering his cell phone. Concerned about the safety of her boyfriend...Jackie borrowed the manager's Honda Civic and drove out to the Lutchman Mine...which was the place were Clint had gone to check out...regarding the missing hikers.

As she climbed out of the car...Jackie saw that rusty iron gate was padlocked and the area just behind it was overgrown with tall bushes. "Hmm.. doesn't look like anyone's been here...Or at least that's what someone wants people to think..." thought Jackie as she checked the ground.

"Tyre tracks...Very faint...from some kind of jeep...but they look recent.." remarked Jackie. Could this have something to do with the reason why Clint had not called her or returned to the villa?

Jenny grabbed her handbag and ran quickly to the cover of some nearby coconut trees and bushes. "Clint's a brave man...and I love him for that...but he's going to need some help...Once I get out of these clothes and change into Tiger Cat!" resolved the 48 year old businesswoman as she slipped off her t- shirt, shorts, bra, panties and shoes. After tying her hair into place behind her head... Jackie reached into her bag...pulling out her trademark ocelot pelt bodysuit.

She slipped her arms into her costume's sleeves which had claw-like gloves at the ends. The hood was slipped over her head...causing cat's ears to prick up atop her head... and ended just above her nose and cherry-red lips. Her ivory-painted toenails were visible through the special stockings which covered her bare feet. Jackie completed the change by wrapping her utility belt around her curvy waist.

"Now that I'm more comfortably dressed...it's time to find Clint and get to the bottom of this mystery..." resolved the voluptuous vigilante...standing with her hands on her curvy hips....her muscular legs wide apart...and her enormous breasts thrust forward.

Emerging from the cover of the vegetation...Tiger Cat made long strides with her strong legs. Flexing her thighs...she easily cleared the top of the rusty iron fence...the balls of her erotic feet making contact with the loose dirt on the other side of the fence. Jackie' large breasts swayed sensuously under her tight and thin bodysuit as she began her search of the abandoned quarry.

Making her way cautiously down a narrow slope towards a small quarry that had been carved out of the vast rocky terrain....Tiger Cat heard the sounds of heavy machinery at work....coming from a nearby cave...and sprinted swiftly in that direction...as night fell over quarry. Jackie's brown eyes widened with surprise behind the yellow slits of her cowl mask as she saw four Negro men...dressed in Muslim attire.. operating a rock crusher inside the cave.

Their activities were illuminated by makeshift spotlights and a generator. Realising this was an illegal mining operation and suspecting these men knew where Clint was...Tiger Cat sauntered into the dim light of the cave...and announced her presence. "You boys have some questions to answer...So I recommend you start talking!" quipped the sexy Trinidadian heroine as she raised her arms and spread her legs slightly apart in a fighting stance.

"Kill the woman!!" snarled a black Muslim. One of his comrades pulled out a knife and rushed towards the curvaceous crime buster. Twisting her shapely body with ease...Tiger Cat side-stepped his clumsy attack and countered by delivering a right-hand karate chop to the base of his neck. As he fell to the ground...another black Muslim whipped out his Uzi and fired a rapid burst at the heroine.

Every muscle of the Tiger Cat's voluptuous body was aptly highlighted as she somersaulted out of the way..as the bullets went screaming past her. Taking the offensive...and grabbing the wrists of the gun-toting thug who had been trying to shoot her...the busty Trini crime fighter flexed the muscles of her curvaceous body. Balancing on the balls of her sexy bare feet... she twisted her shapely hips and effortlessly flung him hard along the ground.

Seeing the last two Muslim thugs...making a run for it...Tiger Cat gave chase. "I don't know who these men are...but they're no ghosts...and I've got to find out what they've done to Clint!!" resolved Jackie as she sprinted after them. Flexing her muscular thighs...Tiger Cat leapt through the air...every muscle on her voluptuous body highlighted against her skin tight ocelot pelt bodysuit...as she sailed over the rock-filled conveyor belt...preparing herself to land on her feet on the other side.

Suddenly...a bright light appeared out of nowhere...directly in front of the busty Trini superwoman. "Ohhh!!!...Bright light right in front me!!!...A Jackalantan!!!...I'm distracted!!!" blurted Jackie...as she raised her hands to shield her eyes. This allowed one of the Muslim thugs to make his way to the controls of a small crane that was positioned over the conveyor belt.

Pulling a lever...he opened the tray of the overhead crane...sending its cargo of rocks falling towards the unsuspecting Tiger Cat. "AAAAAAAARGH!!!!...ROCKS!!!!...SLAMMING RIGHT INTO MY TIGER BREASTS!!!!...NO TIME TO REACT!!!...GOT TO LET THE ROCKS HIT ME IN THE TIGER BREASTS!!!....AAAAAAAAARGH!!!!" cried Jackie.

The Muslim thugs saw the voluptuous body of the Trinidadian heroine fall atop the conveyor belt...her arms and legs flailing as huge rocks mined from the cave...came crashing down atop her ample chest...stirring up a thick cloud of dust. As the dust settled...the duo moved in to see what had happened to their big breasted opponent.

They saw the impromptu avalanche had buried the busty Trini crime fighter...except for her head, shoulders..and the lower part her long, muscular legs...effectively pinning her to the conveyor belt. However to their amazement... the beauteous Tiger Cat was not dead..as they thought the rocks would have killed her.

"Unnnnnnh....My Tiger Breasts...Flattened like roti...by these rocks....but that's the good news....

Rocks have...some kind of...toxic dust....getting under my costume....making my Tiger Nipples get hard like these rocks.....Oooooooh....Making me....get so sleepy....sick...dizzy...can't move..." groaned Jackie in pain...her head resting atop some large rocks on the belt...rolling slowly from side to side.

Behind the yellow slits of her cowl...Jackie was struggling to keep her brown eyes open...as the weight of the rocks against the enormous mounds of her chest...and the way the toxic dust from the rocks were penetrating her bodysuit to arouse her Tiger Nipples...were making it harder and harder for the curvaceous crime buster to stay awake...as thoughts of her boyfriend Clint Carson filled her jaded brain.

One of the other Muslim thugs... took out a white dust mask and filled it with a thick wad of cotton. Pulling out a dark brown bottle labelled "Chloroform".... ..he poured a large amount of the sickly, sweet-smelling liquid into the dust filter...ensuring that the cotton was completed soaked with it. Approaching the helpless heroine from behind...this thug placed his left hand beneath the back of her neck and slowly lifted her head up.

"Hey....What...What are you doing..??" sighed Tiger Cat..briefly confused by what was happening. That was until she spotted the dust filter being lowered towards her face..and the unmistakeable scent of chloroform reached her nostrils. "Oh no!.......No!..not chloroform...that stuff always knocks me out!...No!...No!!..No!!..." pleaded Tiger Cat as the strap of the dust filter was secured around the back of her head.

"Nnnnnnnnnn!!" cried the heroine..her brown eyes widening behind the yellow slits of her cowl as the dust mask was secured around her nose and mouth...the thick cotton fibres keeping any fresh air out..as the chloroform went to work on the busty vigilante. "Nnnnnnnn!!!!...Nnnnnnnnnn!!!!

...Nnnnnnn!!!!...Nnnnnnnnnnn!!!!" screamed Tiger Cat shaking her head wildly from side to side in a futile effort to shake the dust mask loose.

"See you not so tough mask oman!!" gloated the thug who put the mask over Jackie's nose and mouth. Pinned by the rocks...the heroine could not raise her arms so that her hands could pull the dust mask off. The black Muslim thugs watched as Tiger Cat's erotic bare feet twitched frantically as she tried to fight the chloroform.

However it was all to no avail as the chloroform quickly saturated her lungs...its effects heightened exponentially thanks to the toxic dust from the rocks which penetrated Jackie's ocelot pelt bodysuit...making her fabulous thick brown nipples and areolas...hard and erect within the space of seconds. "Nnnnnnnn....Nnnnnnnnnnnn" sighed Tiger Cat into the dust mask as the chloroform tamed her into sleepy submission.

The Muslim thugs watched the twitching of her sexy bare feet....encased in transparent stockings...slowed and then relaxed on the rock-covered conveyor belt...her head rolling against her left shoulder. Jackie's brown eyes slowly closed behind the yellow slits of her cowl...as she accepted the fact she was defeated and drifted off into dreamland.

"You sleep long now....When you wake... You not remember who you is..or what you doing here.." gloated the Muslim to the defeated and unconscious Tiger Cat who was unaware of what lay in store for her. He motioned to his colleagues that their busty opponent was out for the count.. with the chloroform mask on her face.

They pulled Jackie's curvaceous body out of the rock pile...bound her hands and feet with strong ropes..and made off into the forests. Through the maze of the virgin forests that were indigenous to this part of the country...the Muslim thugs carried the unconscious Trindadian heroine...who had come searching for her boyfriend...trying to solve a mystery...which had resulted in her capture.

They arrived at their destination. A small camp...hidden deep in the forest...run by more armed Muslim thugs who had enslaved some Amerindian natives...clad only in cotton loin cloths..but run by armed thugs. The captive Tiger Cat was brought straight into the hut of their leader... a crooked cop called Raj Banwaas.

"This bitch found the mine" said a Muslim thug as two others laid the busty Trini heroine before their boss. "Uuuuuuuuuh.." sighed Tiger Cat through her parted full red lips as she breathed fresh air for the first time in hours... as the chloroform mask was removed. It was not enough to revive her. Behind the yellow slits of her heroine cowl... Jackie Jagessar was trapped in a deep stupor of sex and sleep.

Banwaas knelt beside her...admiring Jackie's muscular and voluptuous body which was well highlighted by her costume. He was particularly interested in her huge breasts, hardened nipples and the wet spot between her large thighs. "Who is she?" asked the thug who had never seen such a beautiful and strong woman before.

"I hear about her back in the city...some super beti call Tyga Kyat....She go be a slave...Grow crops...I go fix the bitch up good..." snarled Banwaas as he stared lustfully at the helpless and unconscious Trinidadian superwoman. Once the thugs left...Banwaas lifted the unconscious Tiger Cat off the ground and laid her on her back atop on a cot made from tree branches.

He untied her hands and feet and removed the utility belt from off her waist. With his left hand...Banwarie pushed back the heroine's cowl..to reveal the beautiful face of the unconscious Jackie Jagessar..fully visible as her thick, shoulder...length black tresses had been tied atop her head when she was putting on her Tiger Cat costume.

Locating a small zip at the back of her neck...slowly unzipped the upper part of the ocelot pelt bodysuit down to the lower part of Jackie's back and gently began to peel the suit off of her naked brown body. The touch of his hands against her smooth skin caused the heroine to stir. "Uuuuhhhhh....Where...Who?" groaned Tiger Cat as her brown eyes began to flutter as she started to regain consciousness.

"That don't matter bitch!" snarled Banwaas as he cupped the large brown mounds of the
heroine's naked chest..his thumbs rubbing her puffy brown nipples and areolas..which were still as
hard as rocks. "Uuunnnhhhhhh...Tiger Nipples....sooo...haaard...You're making me so sleepy...Clint...Help..." complained Jackie..her head bobbing up and down between her ample cleavage.

Her words caused Banwaas to reach for a thick cotton pad which he kept in a pouch attached to his belt. He wasted no time in clamping it over nose and mouth of the groggy Tiger Cat. "Hhnnnnnn!!!!...Nnnnnnnn!!!!....Nnnnnnn!!!!! cried Jackie into the thick cotton fibres of the pad..as potent fumes of the super-chloroform flooded her lungs...making her head spin.

Holding the pad in place with his right hand...Banwaas fondled Jackie's big brown breasts with his left hand... paying special attention to her rock solid Tiger Nipples. "You getting sleepy...real sleepy bitch...forget who you is...forget..who is...forget who you is..." Banwarie whispered into Jenny's left ear. "Nnnnnnnn....Nnnnnnnnn.....Nnnnnnnnnn" sighed Tiger Cat into the pad in response.....
..her brown eyes fluttering as the combination of the powerful knockout drug and the fondling of her big breasts was enough to send her hurtling into a trance.

As he felt the sexy she-cat's curvaceouc body going limp. Banwaas removed the pad but kept it close enough to her face so that the super chloroform fumes continued to assault her senses. "Yes....so sleepy...so tired...don't know...who...I..am.." cooed Jackie....her brown eyes staring blankly up at the thatched roof of the hut as Banwaas he continued to stroke her Tiger Nipples hard.

"You ent no match for de super drug...I go ...knock you out now..an when you wake up...you go be a slave..." snarled Banwarie as he rubbed his thumbs over the large brown nipples and areolas of the drugged, dizzy and disoriented Tiger Cat. "Yes...Master...I...I will be...your slave...must...be knocked out..." sighed Jackie who could only think of men fondling her Tiger Breasts over and over...and putting her lights out.

Banwarie pressed the pad over Jenny's nose and mouth once again. "Nnnnnnnnnnn" moaned Tiger Cat into the pad. Her brown eyes rolled up in her head and slowly closed as Banwaas continued to grope her famed Tiger Breasts until she blacked out. Once the Trinidadian superwoman was out for the count...he stripped her ocelot pelt body suit and loosened her brown tresses such that they cascaded on to her shoulders.

He admired her large brown breasts..capped at their summits by rock hard thick brown nipples and puffy areolas ..as they rose and fell before him. "Nnnhhhhhhhhh..." moaned Tiger Cat as Banwarie explored the thick patch...of black pubic hair located between her large thighs and found the swollen lips of her excited clit. "Yuh strong but sex does make yuh weak...Yuh go be a good slave..." gloated Banwarie to the defeated Tiger Cat. "Nnnnnnnh" agreed Jackie.

Clint Carson awoke with a dull pain in the back of his head. The last thing he remembered was seeing a bright light..being paralysed by it...and blow to the back of his head...then darkness. He awoke with a dull throbbing pain to the back of his head...and feeling tension in his arms. The ex-convict discovered he was hanging above the ground...his hands bound together by ropes..tied to a bamboo pole that was parallel to the ground..supported on either end by two other bamboo poles.

Crooked cop Ralph Banwaas and his black Muslim cohorts approached Clint as he hung in the middle of their hidden camp...in the bush of Manzanilla. "You make a big mistake by coming here brother man...but you is trouble not unlike them tourist we turn into slaves...we go kill yuh...and we get we new slave to do it" declared Banwaas. Clint was shocked when he saw his girlfriend...Jackie Jagessar...clad only in a white panty and flip-flops...her brown hair loose about her shoulders...approaching with a machete in her right hand...and a vacant stare in her brown eyes.

Clint immediately noticed the hardness of her thick brown nipples and areolas..and realised what had happened. Jackie had turned into Tiger Cat and come looking for him...was knocked out...aroused...drugged and hypnotised. Somehow he had to find a way to shake her out of her trance...without letting these criminals know who she was. "Kill him now!" ordered Banwaas.

"Yes.." replied Jackie and approached Clint..gripping the machete tightly. Clint looked deep into his girlfriend's eyes. "Don't do this!...You know who I am!...I know who you are!" said Clint as Jackie got closer to him and raised the machete to strike. Death seemed imminent for him.

However to the surprise of Banwaas and his criminal cohorts...Jackie swung the machete at the rope...binding Clint's hands..slicing it in two...freeing him..and he instinctively landed on the ground on his feet. "Clint!..What's happening?..Where are we?..Why am I naked?" gasped Jackie as she came out of her trance. "Better get changed babe...I'll keep them busy" said Clint as he launched himself at Banwaas...using his body weight to knock him and the two Muslim thugs with him to the ground.

Jackie ran as fast as she could..back to the hut where Banwaas had drugged her...and where her Tiger Cat costume and utility belt still were. "Clint is good but he will need help...I better get back to him and fast" resolved Jackie as she quickly tied her brown hair atop her head and donned her ocelot pelt bodysuit. She slipped her arms into her costume's sleeves which had claw-like gloves at the ends.

The hood was slipped over her head...causing cat's ears to prick up atop her head... and ended just above her nose and cherry-red lips. Her ivory-painted toenails were visible through the special stockings which covered her bare feet. Jackie completed the change by wrapping her utility belt around her curvy waist. Emerging from the hut..the busty Trinidadian superwoman was immediately in action...felling three thugs with a flurry of karate chops and kicks.

Drawing her Tigerrang from her belt...Jackie twisted her curvy body and let it fly. Banwaas and three thugs fell senseless to the ground as her spotted boomerang smacked them in their heads before returning to her right hand. Tiger Cat assumed her trademark heroine pose...hands on her hips...her muscular legs slightly apart...her erotic feet flat on the ground..and her shapely bust pushed forward..as she watched Clint Carson easily take out the final two thugs.

Together...Tiger Cat and Clint Carson tied up Banwaas and his men...and rounded up the missing tourists. "They were drugged with a kind of special marijuana...They'll be all right once the police get here..." said Clint. "They drugged me too Clint...Worked over my Tiger Breasts till they could hypnotise me...How did you know you could break their spell over me?" asked Jackie as she smiled at her man. "I didn't...I just took a chance..." replied Clint.

Tiger Cat rose on the balls of her feet and kissed him on the lips. "I'm glad that you did...and there's a lot more where that came from...after we call the police and tell them where to pick up these criminals and their hostages...This will show everyone there are no evil spirits here"

said the busty crime fighter to her boyfriend.

end.

Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:28 am