Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:22 pm

Samurai Woman 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Samurai Woman 2
Samurai Woman 2

Yoshi... a young boy who lived on the streets of Edo...could not help but marvel at the seven foot...voluptuous and muscular woman who lay before him...wearing panties made of iron silver...a great sword sheathed behind her back...her eyes closed tightly in the slits of an iron silver mask which stretched across the upper part of her face. He was tempted to remove her mask...whilst admiring her beautiful body as she lay before him in her deep sleep.

Her large firm white breasts were exposed... her big pink nipples and areolas in a state of semi-hardness. Her iron silver bra lying close to her right hand. Like two great mountains...rising and falling slowly...as she lay unconscious before him in a small park...far away from the main streets of the city. The space between her large thighs clad in small iron silver panties...iron silver bracelets on the lower part of her muscular arms. As Yoshi watched...the toes of the woman's erotic bare feet...toenails that were the colour of pearls with a hardness to match...beginning to twitch.

Then he heard her moan...and watched her big pink nipples and areolas soften considerably from how hard they were when he first found her. "Uuuuuuuuuh" moaned SAMURAI WOMAN.....Heroine of Japan... as the effects of the drugged darts which were lodged in her nipples and areolas...wore off. Pressing her right hand against the grass....the palm of her left hand against the middle of her face... the seven foot superwoman slowly got to her erotic bare feet. "Ooooooh...What happened to me?" asked Yukio as she regained her senses.

It was then her samurai instincts told her that she was not alone...and she drew her gleaming S-Katana and assumed a defensive posture...her chest still exposed. "Who are you?!...Where am I?" demanded Samurai Woman as she pointed her blade at the young boy...who did not flinch or run. "I am Yoshi...Do not fear me mighty warrior...I found you injured...I healed your wounds with my ointment..." explained the boy.

Yukio looked down at her chest... remembered what had happened... and felt a little embarrassed to have her large breasts exposed to someone as young as Yoshi. Sheathing her sword...Samurai Woman donned her iron silver bra...such that it barely covered her large white bust again. "Thank you for your help my friend...I ordinarily would be uncomfortable for anyone watching my Samurai Breasts...but I will make an exception in your case..." said Yukio before she turned and sprinted away. "Wait!...Who are you?" cried Yoshi but the sexy swordswoman was gone before he could get an answer.

Once she was a safe distance away...Samurai Woman changed back into Yukio and made her way back to Yumi's house. Yukio and Yumi talked until morning.... with Yukio described every detail about her encounter with the ninjas as Samurai Woman...except for the fact that she was Samurai Woman. Yumi was particularly interested when the young woman described a tattoo which she noticed on the necks of one of the ninjas she was fighting.

Yumi asked Yukio to draw the symbol on some paper...and she did. Taking out a scroll...and opening...Yumi made an important discovery. "It is as I feared...It is the mark of the Hanzo Clan...They have long been the the right arm of Tokugawa...the attack is part of the dirty work that they do...It has not been since the Tokugawa that anyone has heard of them..They are very skilled ninjas...They are cunning and devious...They will exploit the weakness of any enemy to the fullest..." cautioned Yumi.

"Thank you Yumi...but I do not believe they will be any match for a certain Samurai Woman" replied Yukio with a smile as she thanked the teacher and made her departure. In the days that followed...the attacks of the ninjas were increasingly less...and the fame of Samurai Woman came to be known in Edo and throughout the rest of Japan. Her name became legend...as she defeated several ninjas and prevented their attacks. Many were seeing her as the new protector of Japan.

One person who was becoming increasingly concerned about the actions of Samurai Woman... was Nozomi Hanzo...who was now seeing the buxom Japanese heroine as an obstacle to the plans of domination which her clan had in mind for Japan. Her ninjas had failed to stop this scantily clad...sword wielding upstart. So Nozomi turned to her two most trusted assassins...the Toyota Sister...and she sent word for them to come to her estate with urgency.

They did not disappoint...and responded swiftly to the summons of Nozomi...who was their boss. Nozomi Hanzo looked at the two female assassins standing before. One was a massive woman...close to eight feet tall...with braided black hair...muscles from head to toe...wielding an iron ball as her weapon of choice. The other was a smaller woman...no more than five feet four inches tall. Her choice of weapon was a sharpened sickle attached to a chain.

"I have a mission of importance for the two of you...I want you to capture this Samurai Woman who has been interfering with my plans....Bring her to me alive so that I can question her...I shall have my ninjas serve as decoys to lure her into a trap...where the two of you shall be waiting for her.." instructed Nozomi. "Yes Mistress...Your loyal servants shall obey!" replied Little Toyota with a smile and bow...while Big Toyota grunted in agreement. The duo bowed to Nozomi...who smiled as she watched them leave to perform their mission.

Several nights later...Samurai Woman was making one of her patrols of the City of Edo...using the muscles of her powerful legs to leap great distances from one part of the city to another... when she noticed suspicious activity near the house of one of the city's most renowned politicians. Some of the same black ninjas she had been defeating with ease since arriving in Edo looked like they were trying to slip inside of the politicians house.

Just as she was about to intervene...Yukio was for--d to take evasive action as a large iron ball suddenly streaked towards her with incredible speed. Landing on the ground on the soles of her erotic bare feet... the busty Heroine of Japan...saw the iron ball belonged to a tall muscular woman. She hurled her iron ball again...but again with amazing agility... Samurai Woman evaded it...and drew her S-Katana from its sheath that was strapped across her back...preparing for battle.

Yukio reacted swiftly...sensing additional danger...using her gleaming blade to deflect the attack of a razor sharp sickle which was hurled at her by a smaller woman. Her blade in hand...the seven foot superwoman...stood at the ready as the Toyota Sisters confronted her. " You...the one called Samurai Woman!...Surrender now!...We have orders to capture you!...You cannot defeat us!" declared Little Toyota...speaking on behalf of her sister who was pure brute force.

Standing with her erotic bare feet flat on the ground....her muscular legs spread slightly apart...revealing the iron silver panties between her large thighs...her huge white breasts rising and falling slowly in the iron silver bra which barely contained them...her brown eyes staring at her two opponents through the slits in the iron silver mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face...Yukio raised her S-Katana in a defensive posture.

"I have never been defeated by ninjas!...I shall not be defeated by either of you ninja assassins!" quipped Samurai Woman. The Toyota Sisters charged towards the busty Japanese heroine...determined to subdue her as ordered by Nozomi Hanzo. However they soon discovered this would be easier said than done.

While the Toyota Sisters were very skilful combatants...they lacked the strength of Samurai Woman

who blocked their attacks with her S-Katana before counterattacking.

Swinging her gleaming broad blade towards Big Sister...Yukio struck her on the left side of her head...causing her to grunt and fall to the ground with a mighty crash. Whirling around...the seven foot superwoman...drove the ball of her erotic left foot into the abdomen of Little Sister...sending her flying through the air...and then rolling along the ground several feet away. Turning around...Samurai Woman turned her attention back to the Big Toyota Sister who was still lying motionless on her back on the ground.

"Surrender now...There is nothing you can do to defeat me!!" declared Yukio as she advanced towards her large opponent. However Samurai Woman had no idea that Big Sister was not unconscious...but just biding her time...waiting for the right moment to strike. As the sexy swordswoman got to within inches of her... Big Sister launched her iron ball...which nailed her unsuspecting enemy directly between her big white breasts that were barely clad in her iron silver bra.

"Aaaaaaaargh!!!!" declared Samurai Woman in pain as she staggered backwards on the balls of her erotic bare feet as Big Sister slowly stood up. "Uuuuuuuunh....My Samurai Breasts....Hurt...Becoming dizzy...weak"

admitted Yukio as she swayed unsteadily on the balls of her erotic bare feet. Her left hand pressed against her forehead...her right hand barely gripping her S-Katana. Little Sister heard the admission of the busty Heroine of Japan and acted quickly...wrapping her chain around Yukio's upper torso...causing her to drop her sword...and pin her muscular arms to her sides.

Big Sister stepped towards the captured Samurai Woman and rammed another iron ball into the middle of her huge white bust again. "Uuuuuuuuuungh!!!!" groaned Yukio in pain and dizziness...and she collapsed to the ground on her back. As Samurai Woman lay on the ground moaning "Uuuuuuuh.....Uuuuuuuh" ..the Toyota Sisters correctly deduced...that Yukio's mighty breasts were the connection to her strength. Big Sister knelt on the left side of the big breasted Japanese heroine...placed her huge hands on her breasts and squeezed them.

"Aaaaaaaargh!!!!....Pain in my Samurai Breasts!!!!...That is making me become weak!!!" admitted Yukio with a groan. The Toyota Sisters smiled to each other...knowing they had discovered the weakness of the mighty Heroine of Japan. Big Sister cupped the huge right breast...while Little Sister grabbed hold of the huge left breast of the now helpless Samurai Woman...who was now wondering how her advantage had been lost...and now her enemies had the upper hand.

The Toyota Sisters pressed home their advantage....as they simultaneously began to play with the large white breasts of the sexy swordswoman...their coarse fingers stroking her thin iron silver bra in a circular motion...causing the heroine's big pink nipples and areolas to harden rapidly underneath. "Aaaaaaaaaah....My Samurai Nipples....Aaaaaaaah...They are my weakness...Aaaaaaaah...I admit this to you...Aaaaaaah....Never felt so excited...Aaaaaaah...Never felt so weak...Aaaaaaaaaah...Becoming difficult to think...I...I cannot fight you....Aaaaaaaaah....Aaaaaaaaaaaaah...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" groaned Yukio in pleasure.

The Toyota Sisters smiled as they heard Samurai Woman's most untimely confession. Big Sister grabbed the middle of the busty Heroine of Japan's thin iron silver bra...and yanked it down...causing Yukio's large white breasts to explode forth...the big pink nipples and areolas which capped their peaks...already in a state of semi-hardness and arousal. Placing the thumbs and index fingers of her left and right hands on to the helpless heroine's fabulous nipples and areolas...Big Sister gave them a simultaneous...sharp twist and squeezed them like oranges.

"Aaaaaaiee!!!..Pain in my Samurai Nipples!!!....Aaaaaaaaie!!!!...Can't fight back!!!...Aaaaaaaaie!!!!
Becoming very weak!!!!.....Aaaaaaaaaie!!!!!...You have found my weakness!!!!...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaie!!!!
You fight without honour!!!....Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaie!!!" screamed Yukio...as she lay helpless on the ground...her sole sign of defiance being the twitching of the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet as the Toyota Sisters played with her big white breasts... making her become weaker and weaker with each passing second.

Big Sister went to work on Samurai Woman's big white right breast....Little Sister doing the same on the big white left breast of the helpless Heroine of Japan. Simultaneously they squeezed the large white breasts of the seven foot swordswoman...pinching her hard in each of her big pink nipples and areolas. "Aaaaaah!!!!.....Pain!!!!....In my Samurai Nipples....Aaaaaaaaah!!!!...You are making me weak!!!!...Aaaaaaaaaaah!!!!...I
cannot fight you....Aaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!....Aaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!" screamed the busty Heroine of Japan as the Toyota Sisters abused her big pink nipples and areolas...without mercy.

"So this is your weakness eh Samurai Woman?!!" asked Little Sister rhetorically... as she rubbed the big pink left nipple and areola of the seven foot swordswoman...with her right thumb. "Yes....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I can always be defeated this way....Uuuuuuuuuuuh...My code forbids me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...to fight back... Uuuuuuuuuuh...when an enemy gets to my Samurai Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I will go to sleep if you continue this....Uuuuuuuuuuuh.." confessed Yukio in a faint and sleepy voice...her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her iron silver mask.

However before the Toyota Sisters could finish off their helpless opponent...they heard the shrill whistles of approaching police officers. "The police" said Big Sister...who had a habit of stating the obvious. Little Sister rolled her eyes briefly...knowing they had to leave...lest they be seen and Nozomi Hanzo made it clear to them the penalty for that would be to forfeit their lives. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" groaned the big breasted Japanese superwoman...as the Toyota Sisters released their grip on her massive aching white breasts.

"You are fortunate on this occasion...The police are coming...be warned...the next time...We shall finish this" vowed Little Sister...before she and Big Sister fled the scene. Rising groggily to her erotic bare feet...her large white breasts still exposed...Samurai Woman....staggered away....as police officers arrived on the scene. "Uuuuuuh...Samurai Nipples...are so hard...Make me feel weak...in my Samurai Breasts...My

head....filled with dizziness...tired....I am...so....tired...I...cannot...cannot...stay...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.."

groaned Yukio as collapsed to the ground amongst some bushes and passed out.

Two hours later....when her big pink nipples and areolas had relaxed...and become soft again...the seven foot swordswoman...opened her brown eyes in the slits of her iron silver mask again. "Ohhhhh...What happened to me?... My Samurai Breasts ache...Who has exposed them??...I do not understand what is happening..." sighed Yukio as she fixed her thin iron silver bra back into place on her wide chest...and stood up on her erotic bare feet again.

Samurai Woman was confused as to how the Toyota Sisters managed to defeat her...and why by them merely touching her breasts...she became totally defenceless and weak....and also very excited...which made her think strange thoughts of Yumi and caressing her own breasts. "I have to find those assassins who attacked me!!...I have reason to believe whoever they serve is behind these evil plots in Edo!!" resolved Samurai Woman as she sprinted off. Her large white breasts bobbing up and down in her thin iron silver bra..as her muscular arms and legs moved in tandem. Flexing her mighty thighs...she leapt into the sky.

Landing on the balls of her erotic bare feet...the sexy sword-wielding heroine...strolled down a back street in Edo and into a seedy saki bar...which Yumi had told her was believed to be run by the Hanzo Clan and used as a hideout for their criminal allies. Her entry into the bar...caused all activity taking place there to stop...and the male occupants inside...all glared in her direction. "I am Samurai Woman!!...Heroine of Japan!!...I seek two female assassins!!... and ninjas who are building bombs. Her words triggered an alarm as eight of the black garbed ninjas she had battled before... came charging towards her.

Drawing her gleaming S-Katana...Yukio easily swatted two in mid air...with sweeping arcs of her broad blade. "Haiieeeee!!!!" cried Samurai Woman as she drove the ball of her erotic left foot hard into the gut of another ninja...sending him crashing into two more...before they went rolling along the floor. Another sweep of her S-Katana...sent three more ninjas crashing against a nearby wall. The floor shook as Big Sister came charging towards the busty Heroine of Japan...like an enraged bull.

Instead of using her iron balls like before...Big Sister...tried to strike down Samurai Woman with her huge fists. "You will not defeat me!!" quipped Yukio as she blocked her blows with her sword...before driving the ball of her erotic right foot into her jaw. "Aaaagh!!!" groaned Big Sister as she went staggering backwards. Before the scantily-clad swordswoman could press home her attack...Little Sister intervened...hurling her chain...with sharp scythe on the end...towards her.

Samurai Woman twisted her voluptuous and muscular body to dodge the blade...but it grazed her in the middle of her massive chest. "Hnnh!!" grimaced Yukio as the blade cut her. Little Sister smiled as Samurai Woman raised her S-Katana...and prepared to attack. However before she could...Yukio was suddenly overwhelmed by a strange feeling. "Ohhhhh...What is happening...I...I am...becoming...dizzy...can barely stay on my feet...Becoming impossible...to think...." groaned Samurai Woman as she staggered from side to side.

"Yes...That is a fast acting poison my poor heroine...There is nothing you can do...I warned you what would happen..." gloated Little Sister...as Big Sister approached the drugged Japanese heroine again. Yukio tried to raise her gleaming S-Katana to defend herself...but her muscular arms felt immovable... heavier than lead. This allowed Big Sister to yank off her iron silver bra... with her left hand...causing her big white breasts to explode forth.

"UUUUUUUUUUUNH!!!!" groaned Samurai Woman...staggering backwards across the wooden floor of the bar...on the balls of her erotic bare feet...as Big Sister slapped her across the summits of her mountainous bust...causing her big pink nipples and areolas to stiffen from the sheer force of the blow. The busty Heroine of Japan dropped her fabulous sword to the floor...and was completely defenceless before the Toyota Sisters...who gave her no respite.

"AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!....AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!....AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!" cried Samurai Woman in agony as Big Sister grabbed hold of both of her huge breasts...squeezed them in both her large hands...and lifted the sexy swordswoman off the floor...her erotic bare feet twitching frantically...as Big Sister...inflicted unbearable pain on her great chest. She then dropped Yukio to the floor. "Uuuuuuuunh!!!!" groaned Samurai Woman...landing hard on her back...spreading her muscular arms and legs wide apart...dazed by the impact.

All Yukio could do was stare at her enemies with sleepy brown eyes in the slits of her iron silver mask as they knelt down beside her fallen form Big Sister leaned in towards her left breast...while Little Sister leaned in towards her left breast. Simultaneously...they began to lick her big pink nipples and areolas with their tongues. "Nooooo....Uuuuuuuuuunh!!!!!..My Samurai Nipples!!!...Uuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!...Your tongues are making them so hard....I am becoming weak!!!!...I am becoming excited!!!!...Nooooooo!!!!
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!" cried the scantily clad swordswoman as lay helpless on the floor of the saki bar.

The Toyota Sisters knew they had the mighty Heroine of Japan exactly where they wanted her and pressed on their attack...towards its inevitable conclusion. "Uuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!!....Uuuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!...Uuuh...Uuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!" groaned Samurai Woman..curling the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet as Big Sister's tongue licked each of her big pink nipples and areolas in turn....making them hard and erect as mountains. Distracted by this...Yukio...did not realise that Little Sister had slipped down between her large thighs.

Little Sister smiled wickedly as she slipped Samurai Woman's iron silver panty down...exposing for the first time...the clean shaven cunt of the big breasted Japanese champion...and gazed upon the tight pink lips of Yukio's clearly virgin clitoris. Yukio only became aware of this...as the fingers of Little Sister began to rub her virgin sex in a firm circular motion. "Aaaaaaaaaaah....My Samurai Slit....Aaaaaaaaah....Being touched...Aah..

Never been touched this way....Aaaaaaaaaah...before...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...cannot defend myself..Aah...

Aah...Aah...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah....Aah...Aah...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" groaned the busty Heroine of Japan...to the delight of the male lowlifes who dwelled in this bar.

They laughed and gulped down saki....taking sadistic pleasure as they watched the Toyota Sisters r@?3* the helpless Samurai Woman...who was too sexy and too sleepy to fight back. All the busty Heroine of Japan could do was absorb the brutal and erotic punishment being meted out by the two female assassins to her big pink nipples and areolas...and her tight pink clitoris...which was becoming very excited and wet from the skilled touch of Little Sister.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuunh....My Samurai Nipples.....Uuuuuuuuuuuunh....So hard....Losing strength...in my Samurai Breasts....Uuuuuuuuuuuuunh.....my Samurai training....Uuuuuuuuuuuunh...did not prepare me for this...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Dizzy....Weak....and....Tired....So .... very...very....very....tired...Uuuuuuuuunh...cannot reach my sword....Uuuuuuuuuuh...Do not exploit my Samurai Slit....Uuuuuuuuuuh...Strange thoughts filling my head....Uuuuuuuuuh...of men...want them to abuse my Samurai Breasts....play with my Samurai Nipples...enter my Samurai Slit...Uuuuuuuuh...cannot fight...any longer...I have no choice...going to...have to...Uuh...Uuh...Uuuh...Uuuh...Uuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"
moaned Yukio as the Toyota Sister together brought her to her first almighty orgasm...and she faded into unconsciousness.

Samurai Woman....the busty sword-wielding Heroine of Japan...was defeated for the first time.

To be continued

Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:24 pm
Henchman

Post Re: Samurai Woman 2
Hi Brad,
I like your stories , and have copied a lot of them from the old Super Stories site. Did you post stories to any site after that one and before Hip Comix. I would like to check it out to copy those stories. Keep posting, please.

Chloromaiden

Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:17 pm
Megalomaniac

Post Re: Samurai Woman 2
Thanks for your comment Chloromaiden.

I like your stories too. I have some of the same stories you see at HIP Comix at Ultimate Superheroine Forum and Mr X's site. So HIP Comix is the best place to find my stories.

I've got a lot more to come.

Please email me at bradchung2012@hotmail.com. Maybe we can share some ideas.

Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:58 pm