Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:30 am

Jaguar Woman and The Lost City 9 
Megalomaniac

Post Jaguar Woman and The Lost City 9
Jaguar Woman and The Lost City 9

Northern Brazil.
3am

KING AKALA....the evil leader of the Kitu Tribe...the occupants of the fabled Golden City of El Dorado...was filled with rage as he gazed down into the arena...where he saw the unconscious form of his loyal sorceress KULA...lying inches away from the curvaceous and muscular brown body of OCELOT WOMAN...the sexy and mighty Amazon of Guyana...who had also succumbed to unconsciousness after shocking him and his soldiers by defeating Kula in open combat. Standing over the fallen Ocelot Woman was...the buxom jungle cat of Brazil...known as JAGUAR WOMAN.

He was enraged that he was bound by the agreement which Jaguar Woman bartered with him...that prevented him from continuing the conquest of the surrounding jungles which he was leading centuries earlier...until his imprisonment...in the Golden Pyramid...which was in essence the gateway to the Lost City which to many was the stuff of legend and jungle folklore. While his new allies DIANNA ROSE and her sister HUNTER had defeated OCELOT GIRL...the Teen Amazon...and PANTHER WOMAN...Heroine of Peru...Ocelot Woman prevailed at great expense to herself...to defeat Kula...and temporarily thwart Akala's plans.

Juliana Torres...the Brazilian policewoman who had been kidnapped days earlier by Kula...watched from her place of captivity...chained to a stone column to the right of Akala's throne in the royal box of the arena...at the busty Heroine of the Amazon...for whom she had a strange attraction which rivalled the one that she had for renowned Brazilian biologist...Doctor Tanya Ford....as she waited to see what the evil Kitu ruler would do next. Also watching intently were Dianna Rose and Hunter...who exchanged knowing looks with each other...slipping out of the box unnoticed by all in the arena...except two persons.

Maria Rosa...the 20 year old executive assistant to Peruvian Justice Minister Carlos Ramos...who was the ample chested Panther Woman had just covered her large mounds with her thin strapless black silk Panther Bra...restoring her super powers...when she noticed Dianna and Hunter make their exit. She remembered them taking off her bra...which gave her super powers...manipulating her in her breasts and cunt...with the green mineral known as femminite..which no super heroine could resist...and knocking her out cold.

Maria had tracked them to Brazil...intent on bringing them to justice and recovering the top secret Zero Gunship which they had stolen from a Peruvian military base days earlier. She felt it suspicious the two villainesses would leave in the way that they did. Her thoughts were interrupted by a low moan from the cell next to hers...in which Ocelot Girl was now coming to...after receiving similar treatment from Dianna and Hunter.

"Ocelot Girl...Are you all right?" asked Panther Woman with concern for the wellbeing of the teenage heroine. "Ooooooh...I...I think so...My Ocelot Breasts...are still a little sore...What happened?...What's going on?" asked the flame haired Teen Amazon...who in every day life was 16-year old American teenager Britney Sanderson..as she got to her feet...massaging her naked chest with her right hand...holding her strapless ocelot pelt bra in the other. Britney's blue eyes widened with shock when she looked in the middle of the arena...to see Ocelot Woman lying unconscious there...with Jaguar Woman standing over her..and Kula lying unconscious on the ground as well.

"Ocelot Woman!!..No!!" gasped Britney as she donned her bra again...feeling her puffy brown nipples and areolas relax...and her super strength begin to flow through her shapely body once again. "She'll be all right..She's just unconscious...Jaguar Woman will look after her...but you and I have something important to do...We have to follow Dianna Rose and Hunter and find out what they're up to...Are you with me?" asked Panther Woman. Ocelot Girl remembered the erotic torture the duo had put her through...and her boyfriend David Lee had to watch them do this until they knocked her out. "Let's go!" agreed Britney without hesitation.

Away from the arena...Dianna Rose and Hunter made their way quickly through a series of corridors. "Where are we going Dianna?" asked Hunter. " King Akala is mentally unstable....He will betray us the moment he no longer considers us valuable to him...While we've been here in El Dorado...I've been doing some checks of my own....very discreetly...and I discovered something which we would need...if those big breasted super heroines actually manage to get loose and defeat Akala and his warriors...We need to be prepared for when that happens..." replied Dianna as they headed swiftly for their destination.

Meanwhile....in the middle of the arena...Jaguar Woman watched as the unconscious Ocelot Woman was taken back to her cell on a stretcher that was being lifted by four Kitu soldiers. She saw the exposed big brown breasts of the mighty Amazon of Guyana...rising and falling slowly..as she lay on her back atop the golden stretcher...her famous puffy black nipples and areolas...slowly beginning to soften...after her battle with Kula the sorceress. The buxom jungle cat took comfort in the fact that Ocelot Woman would soon recover...and that King Akala would not act against her, Ocelot Girl, Panther Woman or the Kitu's prisoners...at least not yet.

Jaguar Woman turned around as cheers of the Kitu soldiers filled the arena...as the unconscious sorceress Kula was taken away...and the evil king himself descended into the arena to face her. Ocelot Woman had evened the score by defeating Kula...and the big breasted Brazilian heroine knew it was up to her to defeat Akala himself...guarantee freedom for the Kitu's prisoners... and thwart Akala's renewed plans for conquest.

From the royal box overlooking the arena...her friend and secret love...Juliana Torres....and David Lee watched with more than a passing interest. Both prayed Jaguar Woman would be victorious. The evil king discarded his thick black cloak....the soldiers in the arena cheered...and Jaguar Woman gasped in surprise at the muscular body Akala whih had been hiding underneath in. "You should have escaped when you had the opportunity female!!...Now I shall defeat you...and make you my slave...forever!!" declared Akala as he flexed his limbs in preparation for battle.

"You shall not prevail Akala!!...My friends and I will ensure that you are defeated...and returned to the imprisonment you were placed in!!...El Dorado will never conquer the outside world!!" countered Jaguar Woman as she raised her muscular arms and spread her muscular legs slightly apart...her erotic bare feet flat on the sandy ground of the arena...as the time for battle drew closer.The sound of a gong...and the cheers of the Kitu soldiers...heralded the start of the battle. Dianna Rose and Hunter heard the sounds as they entered the treasure room of the Palace on their mission.

They entered a room filled with several priceless artefacts...which were unguarded...as the Kitu soldiers were either at the arena...or manning the defences on the perimeter of El Dorado to ensure that the Jaga Tribe warriors and their Amerindian allies did not attempt to attack again...having already staged an unsuccessful attempt to breach the city and suffered heavy casualties. They were saved from further slaughter by Jaguar Woman daring challenge to Akala to stage a tournament to determine whether his prisoners would be freed or not.

"Why are we here?" asked Hunter. "That madman Akala is losing control...He's obsessed with capturing those big boobed super bitches...especially that Jaguar Woman...We need a way out just in case...Those bitches somehow get loose...We're running out of femminite to use on them...and once that's gone...They'll get the upper hand and defeat Akala..." replied Dianna. "That still doesn't explain why we're in here..." said Hunter. "El Dorado isn't the only lost civilization out there which can serve our interests....There's another one...even more powerful...the lost empire of Atlantis..." said Dianna.

Hunter watched as her older sister stepped forward and picked up a gold medallion in the shape of the legendary many-headed snake...the Hydra. "With this device...We'll be able to free the secret society of Atlantis and they'll do whatever we order them to...All we have to do is get out of the city undetected...while Akala is fighting Jaguar Woman...and get to the Zero Gunship...With the rest of those super bitches out cold...and Kula out of action too...There's nobody to stop us..." said Dianna ..as she pocketed the medallion.

"That's where you're mistaken Dianna Rose!!...We're going to do just that!!" declared Panther Woman as she entered the treasure room with Ocelot Girl at her side. "Yeah!!...You got the better of us before but you won't do it again!!" quipped the Teen Amazon of Guyana..as together she and Panther Woman charged towards the villainesses... their respective shapely busts bobbing and swaying sexily underneath their flimsy strapless bras...as their shapely arms and legs moved in tandem.

However with lightning speed...Hunter drew the pistol from the holster on the left side of her waste and fired two shots at the charging super heroines. A pair of cartridges fired from the female mercenary's gun exploded at the erotic bare feet of oncoming super heroines...who were focused only on Dianna...completely forgetting that Hunter was there as well. They realised their error much too late...as a thick cloud of greenish gas engulfed them in the space of two seconds. "Oh no!!...Panther Woman!!..They got us again!!...That gas again!!" cried Britney in alarm as they were suddenly trapped in a thick cloud of femminite gas.

"We've got to keep going Ocelot Girl!!..We have to reach them before the gas takes effect on us!!" cried Panther Woman. However her appeals to her teenage ally were in vain...as the femminite gas quickly took hold on her. Britney felt her puffy brown nipples and areolas...shoot to attention within seconds of exposure to the swirling green gas. Reaching behind her back with her left hand...she unfastened her ocelot pelt bra..and let it fall to the ground...as thoughts of her boyfriend David Lee...fondling her teen breasts...toying with her nipples...overwhelmed her.

"Oooooh...My Ocelot Nipples so hard....My Ocelot Breasts getting weak...David is touching them...Can't fight it...So tired...Crooks got me good...." sighed Britney as she dropped to the floor on her knees...then collapsed flat on her back...her shapely arms and legs spread out...as she began to succumb to the overwhelming power of the femminite gas. "Unnnnh...Hold on Ocelot Girl...The magic of my Panther Bra...is negating some of the gas' effects...I'll save you..." said the Peruvian superwoman as she staggered to aid her friend.

However Dianna Rose had other ideas...as she reached out with her right hand...and yanked the strapless black silk bra...off of Panther Woman's broad chest...exposing her large brown mounds to the full effects of the femminite gas. Maria Rosa...the 20 year old executive assistant to Justice Minister Carlos Ramos...felt her dark brown nipples and areolas...harden into concrete..as her magic Panther Bra was stripped...denying her access to her Panther Powers...and making her as helpless as an ordinary woman. "No...Uuuuuuuh...Carlos..I....I feel him fondling my breasts...his fingers making my nipples hard...Uuuuuuh...Getting weak...Getting excited...Going to sleep...must pass out...again..." sighed Maria as she collapsed to the floor next to Ocelot Girl...assuming a similar position...flinging her arms past her head...spreading her legs wide open below her ample waist.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh" chorused Ocelot Girl and Panther Woman as they cummed simultaneously...and were knocked unconscious by the gas. Their moans brought six Kitu soldiers into the treasure room. "What happened here?" asked the Kitu captain. "These two broke the king's agreement...They attacked us outside of the tournament...They must be punished..." said Dianna as she and Hunter stood over the unconscious Ocelot Girl and Panther Woman. "I shall inform Kula of this...It shall be done!" replied the captain..as two soldiers carried away Ocelot Girl...another two carried Panther Woman away...and the fifth Kitu soldier picked up their bras. Dianna and Hunter smiled to themselves...knowing their secret was safe for now.

Unaware of what had happened to Ocelot Girl and Panther Woman...or the conspiratorial plans being hatched by Dianna Rose....Jaguar Woman engaged King Akala in the final battle of the tournament...on which the lives of the Kitu's prisoners....the fate of the world rested. With a cry of rage that echoed like thunder...the evil Kitu leader charged at the buxom jungle cat...intent on doing her irreparable harm. Evading his lunge... Jaguar Woman countered swiftly as he turned to attack again. Distracted by the rhythmic sway of her huge brown breasts that were barely concealed by her flimsy jaguar pelts...Akala opened himself up to her attack.

Blinding by the flash of the golden claw like toenails of her erotic right foot...King Akala took the full brunt of the ball of her erotic right foot...directly on the jaw. "Aaaghh!!!" groaned the evil king as he went staggering across the sandy ground of the arena. The assembled Kitu soldiers were shocked to see streams of blood flowing from his nostrils and the left side of his mouth. They did not believe that Akala could have been harmed by anyone...until now. Wiping away the blood...Akala roared in anger and charged again..swinging his fists wildly.

Jaguar Woman easily evaded and blocked his punches before countering again. "Uuuuuungh!!!!" groaned King Akala as the ball of the big breasted Brazilian heroine's erotic left foot was driven hard into his gut with the force of a battering ram. Juliana's hopes rose as she watched the Heroine of the Amazon punch the evil Kitu ruler in the head with her fists...making him stagger even more. Flexing her large muscular thighs... Jaguar Woman leapt into the air....spun around in mid-flight...and planted the ball of her erotic right foot squarely into the middle of Akala's face. "Aaaagh!!!" he groaned and fell on his back to the sand.

Meanwhile in her jail cell on the opposite end of the arena....Ocelot Woman slowly regained consciousness as her famous puffy black nipples and areolas softened...allowing her to regain access to her super strength. Getting to her erotic bare feet...and readjusting the spaghetti-thin straps of her thin translucent ocelot pelt leotard...such that they barely covered her big brown breasts again...the sexy Amazon of Guyana...walked over to the iron bars of her cell...and saw that her friend Jaguar Woman was in the middle of the arena facing off against King Akala...who was on the ground at the moment.

"I do not know how long I was unconscious....but I must have defeated Kula the sorceress....if Jaguar Woman is now fighting King Akala...Tanya needs to be careful...King Akala is very powerful...He could be so easily beaten...He could be lulling her into complacency...Hoping she will make a mistake and he could exploit her weaknesses...which are the same as mine.." thought the sexy Amazon of Guyana who in every day life was 24 year old Kim Parmasar...an investigative journalist with the Stabroek News newspaper in Guyana.

At that moment...Kim felt her famous puffy black nipples and areolas...stiffen swiftly underneath her thin translucent ocelot pelt leotard. "Ohh!!..My Ocelot Nipples are tingling...I am sensing danger" said the busty Guyanese Amazon and she turned to look at the cells close to her own...and discovered they were empty. "Ocelot Girl!!...Panther Woman!!...They are gone!!...I am sensing they are in danger!!...I have to find them!!" resolved Kim. Pivoting on the ball of her erotic left foot...Ocelot Woman raised her muscular right leg and drove the ball of her erotic right foot hard against the iron bars of her cell.

The bars shattered on impact...creating a hole wide enough for Ocelot Woman to escape through. Leaping out of her cell...the sexy Amazon of Guyana dashed off down the corridor...leading away from the arena...where Jaguar Woman was facing King Akala. Her muscular arms moving in tandem with the powerful strides being made by her long muscular legs. Her big brown breasts bobbing and swaying sexily underneath her flimsy see through ocelot pelt attire...her long mane of glossy black hair trailing behind her...as she ran down a dimly lit corridor...with stone walls on either side.

Kim followed the sensations in her famous puffy black nipples and areolas..as she ran along the corridor...trying to locate Ocelot Girl and Panther Woman. "Where could Britney and Panther Woman have gone??...I am certain that Britney went on Panther Woman's advice...but where...Why??" wondered Ocelot Woman as she ran. However her thoughts were interrupted as an all too familiar sensation registered in the super-powered summits of the large brown mounds of her awesome chest. "Ohh!!..My Ocelot Nipples are tingling!!..I am sensing danger nearby!!" said the busty Guyanese Amazon.

The warnings in her famous puffy black nipples and areolas were borne out by the fact that as she rounded a corner...Ocelot Woman came face to face with a group of five Kitu soldiers who were patrolling this part of the arena...close to where the big breasted Guyanese superwoman and her friends were being held prisoner...while events were transpiring in the middle of the arena. "One of the big breasted females has escaped!!..Subdue her at once!!" declared the Kitu captain as he reached for his laser pistol and the other four soldiers lowered their spears at the sexy Amazon of Guyana...who reacted with lightning speed.

"That will be easier said than done...Hiyah!!" cried Ocelot Woman as she felled the Kitu captain with a left hand karate chop to the throat. The busty Guyanese Amazon leapt over his falling form....and drove the ball of her erotic right foot into the jaw of a Kitu soldier...who groaned in pain and collapsed to the ground. Turning in mid-air...Ocelot Woman flicked the spear out of the hands of another Kitu soldier with a the top of her erotic left foot.. before planting the ball of her erotic right foot in the middle of his face...knocking him out.

Her erotic bare feet had barely touched the ground when the big breasted Guyanese superwoman felt her famous puffy black nipples and areolas tingling sharply under her skimpy see through ocelot pelt leotard...warning her of imminent danger. Ocelot Woman twisted her curvaceous and muscular brown body to evade the thrust of the spear of a Kitu soldier. She countered by driving her clenched right fist straight into the middle of his face...dropping him to the ground. Feeling the familiar feeling in her super powered summits again...Ocelot Woman reacted instinctively...felling the last soldier with a left uppercut to his jaw.

Standing in the middle of her fallen foes...the mighty Amazon of Guyana...removed the golden lasso which hung from the left side of the golden belt that was entwined around her small curvy waist...and walked towards the Kitu captain...who was semi-conscious...her big brown breasts swaying gently from side to side...underneath her thin translucent ocelot pelt leotard. She looped a part of her golden lasso over his head and tightened it around his upper body...pinning his arms to his sides.

"Now I have some questions for you...and you must answer them.." said Kim as she made a gentle tug on the lasso with her right hand...standing with her long muscular legs slightly apart...her erotic bare feet planted flat on the ground... her left hand resting on the left side of her small curvy waist as she began her interrogation of the Kitu captain...while the other four Kitu soldiers lay unconscious on the ground around her...posing no threat to her.

"Yes...I will answer..." replied the captain...who under the power of the lasso's Amerindian magic...had no choice but to answer every question Ocelot Woman put to him...truthfully. "Where are Ocelot Girl and Panther Woman?!" asked the busty Guyanese Amazon with a tug on her golden lasso. "They were defeated in the treasure room...the allies of the king...Dianna Rose and Hunter...Say they intended to steal the treasure of El Dorado...They are to be punished..." said the captain.

"You will tell me where to find them...and you shall go to sleep and remember none of this when you awaken...Do you understand?" asked Kim rhetorically. "Yes...I...will sleep...I...I...I...will...I...I...will...
remember.......Nothing..." replied the captain. However as Ocelot Woman prepared to remove her golden lasso from around the Kitu captain...she felt her famous puffy black nipples and areolas stiffen sharply. "My Ocelot Nipples are tingling...They are sensing danger...Akala has treacherous plans for Jaguar Woman...I must help her..." resolved the big breasted Guyanese superwoman.

However...while Kim's super powered nipples sensed that danger...this danger masked a more immediate threat to her...which went undetected until it was too late. The mighty Amazon of Guyana was taken completely by surprise...as she felt a thick, cool liquid...cascade from her broad shoulders like a waterfall...washing over every inch of her big brown breasts...soaking the spaghetti thin straps of her flimsy translucent ocelot pelt leotard....exposing her amazing chest in the process.

"Uuuuuuuunh....Oil....Drugging me in my Ocelot Nipples...Making them haaaaard...Sleepy....So sleepy...Uuuuuunh...Who??...Why??" moaned Kim as her head reeled with sudden dizziness and fatigue...and the golden lasso fell from her hands. "None humiliates Kula in front of the Great King Akala!!" declared the evil sorceress as she stepped behind the surprised Superwoman of Guyana...grabbing her golden lasso with her left hand...while fondling the famous puffy black nipples and areolas of each of her big brown breasts in turn.

Standing behind the busty Guyanese Amazon...who was dazed and disoriented by the effects of the oil which aroused her famous puffy black nipples and areolas into semi-hardness...Kula started to stroke Kim in each of her super powered and sensitive summits with the fingers of her right hand with exquisite skill. "Are you enjoying this Ocelot Woman...Are you becoming excited??" sneered the evil sorceress as she fondled Kim's famous puffy black nipples and areolas in turn.

"Uuuuunh...No...must resist..." groaned Ocelot Woman...as her brown eyes fluttered in the slits of her thin ocelot pelt mask..as she stood with her erotic bare feet flat on the ground...her slender muscular arms limp on either side of her curvy upper torso...her head bobbing up and down between her big brown breasts as she struggled to resist the effects of the aphrodisiac oil which Kula had poured all over her amazing chest...stay on her erotic bare feet and stay conscious

Having witnessed the power of Ocelot Woman's golden lasso...the sorceress used it to quickly bind the hands of the buxom masked beauty's hands behind her back with it..at her wrists. "No...Uuuunh...Must not be tied...Uuunh...with my lasso..." complained Kim in a sleepy voice...as the lasso's Amerindian magic took hold of her...to make her docile. "You cannot resist the power of your own weapon Ocelot Woman...Now you must answer...When I play with your nipples...Are you enjoying this...Are you becoming excited??" asked Kula as she stroked Kim's famous puffy black nipples and areolas.

Under the power of her own golden lasso...and her super powered summits being stroked into hardness by the expert fingers of Kula...rubbing aphrodisiac oil into them...making them hard as diamonds...and glossy in appearance....the mighty Amazon of Guyana...had gone from the verge of victory...to dangling over the jaws of defeat. "Uuuuuuh...Y...Y...Y...Yes..." admitted Ocelot Woman..her erotic bare feet flat on the ground....her long muscular legs bent at the knees...her big brown bust pushed forward...her hands tied behind her back with her lasso..as Kula fondled her famous puffy black nipples and areolas with the aphrodisiac oil...over...and over...again.

"Are you enjoying this Ocelot Woman?...Does this oil make your big nipples excited?...Are you becoming tired?" asked Kula...as she held the golden lasso...binding the sexy Amazon of Guyana's wrists behind her back..with her left hand...while rubbing oil into her big brown breasts...especially her famous puffy black nipples and areolas with her right hand. Ocelot Woman tried to resist but the effects of the oil being rubbed into her hardening puffy black nipples and areolas...coupled with the Amerindian magic of her golden lasso....undermined her.

"Y...Y...Yes...Uuuuuuuh....I have no choice....You have tied me with my golden lasso...I must tell you the truth...I have absolutely no defence....against your oil....It is making my Ocelot Nipples....so hard...Your hands...Teasing them...It is making me....Uuuuuuuuuh....think only....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh
......about....sex...and...Uuuuuuh ...sleep....I cannot...cannot stop...thinking....about...J...J...J...Johnny....You must stop playing with my Ocelot Nipples....I....I...Uuuuuuuuh.....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I am helpless...when they are hard....Uuuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuh" groaned Kim.

Ocelot Woman's head swayed slowly from side to side...her eyelids heavy with fatigue...her brown eyes glassy in the slits of the thin ocelot pelt mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face..as she fought a losing battle to stay conscious. The sexy Amazon of Guyana just could not stop thinking about her handsome partner who worked with her in her regular identity as Stabroek News investigative journalist Kim Parmasar...and someone she fantasised as her secret boyfriend.

"Are you enjoying this Ocelot Woman??...Does the oil weaken you in your big nipples...Tell me how to defeat you...make you helpless and take you prisoner?" asked Kula as she slowly stroked the hard and erect...famous puffy black nipples and areolas of the mighty Amazon of Guyana...in a slow circular motion. They were hard as diamonds and gleamed from the thick layers of oil which the evil sorceress has bathed every inch of her big brown breasts with....making them gleam with a hazy aura.

Once again...Kim was compelled by the power of her magic golden lasso to speak the truth to Kula. "Uuuuuuuuh...Yes....I am enjoying the way your fingers...are teasing my Ocelot Nipples...making them...so hard...Oil...is too strong for them....I cannot stop....cannot stop thinking...about Johnny...about sex....about...sleep...Oil will keep my Ocelot Nipples hard...for a long time...will be unable...to access the super powers...in my Ocelot Breasts...if you rub my Ocelot Clit...with your oil...and make me cum...it will knock me out...will be unconscious...for a long time..." confessed the sexy and sleepy Amazon of Guyana...her legs turning to water below her small curvy waist...increasingly unable to support her.

Holding the golden lasso binding Ocelot Woman's hands behind her back...with her left hand...Kula slipped her right hand under the thin...sliver of ocelot pelt...located between the large muscular thighs of the busty Guyanese Amazon...which was already soaked with her aphrodisiac oil. Using the index and middle fingers of her right hand...she combed through the thick forest of glossy black pubic hair located there...easily finding Kim's throbbing clitoris....and started to rub it vigorously with these fingers...massaging aphrodisiac oil into the lips of Kim's sex.

"Uuuuuuuuuunh!!!!.....Uuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!....Uuuuuuuuuuuuh!!!!" groaned the sexy Amazon of Guyana as Kula's fingers rubbed the potent aphrodisiac oil into her super sensitive clitoris...causing its lips to become swollen and hard... and causing pressure to build deep inside of her...between her large muscular thighs. "Do you resist Ocelot Woman!!...I command you to give to the feelings of pleasure the oil brings to your big breasts and your virgin sex...You know you have no choice...You must surrender...Sleep....Sleep....Sleep.." commanded Kula with a tug on the golden lasso which was binding the big breasts Guyanese superwoman's hands behind her back.

The sorceress' words...together with the effects of the oil which covered every inch of her big brown breasts...making them gleam with a hazy aura....making her famous puffy black nipples and areolas...erect and hard a diamonds....and the Amerindian magic in her golden lasso...all conspired against Ocelot Woman. In her increasingly tired brain... and sexually aroused state....Kim was unable to resist Kula's orders...and thoughts of Johnny...her hidden feelings for him...her secret desires for him to caress the large brown mounds of her amazing chest...explore the innermost reaches of her cunt...all bombarded her....a million times over.

"Uuuuuuuunh....Uuuuuuuunh....Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Kim...her brown eyes barely open in the slits of the thin ocelot pelt mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face which was framed by her long mane of glossy black hair. Her big brown breasts heaving slowly up and down....growing weaker by the second...thanks to the potent aphrodisiac oil which coated every inch of their smooth surface...the thick layers of oil thoroughly coating her famous puffy black nipples and areolas which capped the summits of her big brown breasts...denying her access to her incredible Ocelot strength.

Kula felt the busty Guyanese Amazon's curvaceous and muscular brown body beginning to weaken and tugged on the golden lasso which bound her hands behind her back. "Are you close to defeat Ocelot Woman?...Explain your condition to me...You must tell me how to make you become unconscious...and what will keep you that way...You must tell the truth!!" demanded the evil sorceress. "Uuuuuuuh...Yes...Ocelot Nipples...are so hard...from your oil...Oil all over my Ocelot Breasts...making them...so weak...My Ocelot Cunt...so wet...Rub my Ocelot Clit...Go inside of my Ocelot Cunt....that will make me unconscious..." confessed Kim under the influence of her lasso.

Kula smiled as she inserted her right middle finger inside of the throbbing and wet cunt of the helpless Guyanese superwoman. She moved it vigorously in and out...while simultaneously rubbing her excited and moist clitoris with two other fingers. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!!...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!!.....
....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!!...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!!!.....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!...Uuuuh!!!......Uuuuh...Uuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!..Uuuuh...Uuuuh...Uuuuh...Uuuuh...Uuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" groaned Ocelot Woman as five orgasms hit her weakened body..one after the other.

Releasing her hold on the golden lasso that bound Ocelot Woman's hands behind her back...Kula allowed the long muscular legs of the buxom masked beauty to give way below her small curvy waist and send her collapsing to the ground. The sexy Amazon of Guyana fell to the ground...her broad right shoulder making contact. Kim rolled on to her back...resting atop her slender muscular arms that were still bound with her golden lasso at the wrists. Her long muscular legs were drawn close towards her small curvy waist...her erotic left foot resting atop her erotic right foot.

Kula watched the naked big brown breasts of the defeated Ocelot Woman....at their summits..by her famous puffy black nipples and areolas...which gleamed with oil and which were hard and shiny like diamonds...capable of cutting through metal. The sorceress was amazed that after all of that...Kim was still clinging to consciousness. Taking out a vial which contained more of the aphrodisiac oil... Kula uncapped it....and shifted it over...Kim's hard and shiny puffy black nipples and areolas...and over her wet, excited clitoris...in turn. "Uuuuuuuuh...No....not more oil...on my Ocelot Nipples...on my Ocelot Clit...cannot... stay...awake...Jaguar Woman...It is up to you..now...that I am....Uuuuuuuun....connn...sciousssssssssssss..." sighed the busty Guyanese Amazon as she finally succumbed to defeat...and passed out.

To be continued

Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:24 pm