Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:00 am

Samurai Woman 
Megalomaniac

Post Samurai Woman
Samurai Woman

Feudal Japan had lived the end of the reign of Tokugawa and entered a new era, the Edo period, which promised to be a reign dominated by peace, without clashes and civil wars that took place between those with the most the power in Japan. However not all were resigned to this...as several attacks happened in the city of Edo... with explosions at major events, political killings and other events.

The authorities did not know who were the masterminds of these attacks...but the people feared that they would see a return to a new wave of internal wars...plus the return of a family clan...which instigated many of the violent acts of the past...which were now commemorated.
For many years...the Hanzo Clan had been the right arm of the Tokugawa...and did not conform to this climate of peace. The Hanzo were known for having the most skilled ninjas in all of Japan. They were led by the first female head of the House of Hanzo...Nozomi Hanzo. Many had a lot of respect for everyone for her great abilities...becoming the first woman to reach that position.

Nozomi was feared to be a person who was rather cruel with enemies. Her younger brother Akira Hanzo... was the second in command...and many feared the Hanzo Clan was hatching new and violent acts that would destabilize Japan...place them in a position of power of all of its people.
Far from Edo...in a small village in the interior of Japan... a girl known as Yukio trained hard with her father..in the art of the Samurai...and its importance...even in times of peace.
Yukio's father Sato...was Samurai...but always fought for peace...and the day when his daughter...now 18 years old...would accept the destiny that was hers.

There training was interrupted when a messenger arrived at their home. Yukio's father bade her to go to her room...whilst he summoned other Samurai lords to his home for an urgent meeting. Yukio tried to hear what they were discussing. The messenger said Japan was on the verge of a great crisis...and needed urgent help to avoid it.

All turned to Sato who was the wisest of them all for counsel. One said Yukio was prepared....and the first SAMURAI WOMAN...assumed the mantle at her age. Yukio had heard tales as a child about this legendary Japanese heroine who had no equals in combat...before vanishing as mysteriously as she had come.

However Sato held firm that Yukio was not yet ready for this mantle and she had yet to be tested in battle. Filled with love of country and bravery...Yukio entered the room...startling all present. "I am ready Father... I will save Japan from a new war!!" declared the young woman. Sato smiled at his daughter. "Then you must defeat me with swordplay...and then you shall be ready.." he replied. Yukio nodded...knowing the great swordsman her father was.

A few hours later...Yukio and Sato were still fighting in the courtyard of their home with the other Samurai lords watching. Sato had the advantage in the fight...defending all of his daughter's attacks and still hitting her with blows in her arms to weaken her. Yukio was tired...her brown eyes glazed with fatigue...but she refused to yield.

As Sato attacked...the young woman...inexplicably dropped her weapon. Her death seemed a certainty...until... a bright light appeared in her hands. When it faded...a gleaming katana with an "S" symbol on the hilt appeared in her hands. With a renewed surge of energy...Yukio sprang to life...and shattered her father's sword with one strike.

The assembled lords applauded...and Sato looked at his daughter with pride. When they were alone...Sato gave his daughter a box....and handed it to her. The box contained a sheath to hold her S-Katana...which he said only a good spirit could carry. He told Yukio that she must remove the sword from its sheath and cry out "For the Honour of Japan." Yukio did as her father advised... and was immediately surrounded by light.

She felt herself changing...growing in height...strength....and even sensuality. When the light faded...Yukio marvelled at the changes which she had experienced. She had grown from five feet three inches in height to an even seven feet. Her milky white body was more voluptuous and muscular...and she marvelled at her breasts which were now huge and firm.

Even her clothes were different. Yukio's enlarged bust was now barely contained in a bra made of iron and silver...while iron and silver sequined panties clad the space between her powerful thighs. Bracelets of iron and silver...covered each of her lower arms...between the wrist and elbow. Her hands were strong.. with gleaming pearl fingernails. Her feet were bare....erotic to the eye...with toenails that were hard and shone with a pearl lustre.

An iron and silver mask across the upper part of her face...completed Yukio's change into Samurai Woman...the mightiest warrior in all of Japan. "Go to Edo my daughter...Seek out an old woman...A teacher known as Yumi...she will help you...Be warned...Do not share your secret to anyone...Samurai Woman has many enemies...They will seek to attack you in moments of weakness.." warned Sato. Thus Yukio set out to fulfil her mission.

Arriving in Edo later that night...Yukio sought out Yumi and was very surprised to see that she was a very beautiful woman who should have around 28 years without knowing it because her breasts were a little hard. Yumi greeted Yukio and led into the house. "Come girl...I have been expecting you..." said Yumi...who made Yukio feel welcome immediately. Yumi explained tha she was a teacher and was fearful about this new crime wave in Edo.

"Who is responsible for the attacks?" asked Yukio. "No one knows who is doing this.." replied. "Then tonight...Japan's greatest heroine shall investigate this" replied Yukio as she made her departure some time later. Sticking to the side streets of the city...without trying not to attract attention to what she was doing... Yukio went searching for something that could lead her to the culprits.

Suddenly...there was a loud explosion in a nearby park...and the screams of citizens filled the air. "The culprits are close by...This is a task for...SAMURAI WOMAN!!!" resolved Yukio as she reached for her S-Katana....pulled it out of its sheath and held it over her head. "For the Honour of Japan!!!" declared the young woman and was immediately surrounded by an aura of bright light...initiating her amazing transformation.

When the light faded...the sexy...seven foot....Samurai Woman...stood in her skimpy battle garb...ready for action...and she checked her skimpy iron-silver bra...and panties to make sure they were in place. Gripping her S-Katana in her right hand...the busty Japanese heroine sprinted towards the scene of the explosion.

Her massive white breasts...bobbing up and down as she ran. Flexing her great thighs...Samurai Woman leapt into the air....sailing towards her destination. Yukio's brown eyes blazed with anger in the slits of her iron-silver mask which stretched across the upper part of her gorgeous face...framed by her long shiny mane of black hair..as she saw the destruction on the ground below her erotic bare feet.

Landing on the ground with a sound of thunder...Samurai Woman saw some male figures clad in black from head to toe...fleeing the scene...and knew they were responsible. "Stop criminals!! Prepare to face justice!!" declared the seven foot superwoman as she sprinted after them. Making powerful strides with her muscular legs...her gleaming S-Katana...poised and ready for action as she was.

Realising they were being pursued...some of the ninjas stopped to battle the sexy swordswoman who was pursuing them. Two of them.... drew shurikens...and hurled the deadly projectiles towards....Samurai Woman. However using her fabulous S-Katana...Yukio expertly deflected the shurikens... and went from defense to offense. "Yahh!!!" declared Samurai Woman as she drove the ball of her erotic right foot into the gut of one ninja.

"Haiiii!!!!" she cried as she used her great sword to send the second ninja flying through the air. Their cries caused some other ninjas to turn and confront the seven foot superwoman. Three drew katanas and yelled as they attacked. However Samurai Woman wielding her wondrous S-Katana in both hands...shattered their blades with a single swing of her beauteous blade. She sent two sprawling along the ground with a sweeping strike of her sword.

"Kiaieeee!!!" cried Yukio as she planted the ball of her erotic left foot into the groin of the third ninja..and he fell to the ground writhing in agony. Hearing the whistles of the approaching police...the ninjas knew they had to elude their unexpected busty opponent and avoid capture. Four of them threw down makibishi...sharp iron spikes on the ground...thinking they would slow down the busty Japanese superwoman.

They were shocked as she ran over them...squashing them flat with the soles of her erotic bare feet. Getting desperate...two of them hurled smoke bombs at the erotic bare feet of the charging Samurai Woman. As thick clouds of black smoke swirled around her...Yukio swirled her S-Katana before her to clear a path through the smoke. "You shall not escape me!!" vowed the seven foot swordswoman as she charged through the smoke.

While two ninjas kept on hurling smoke bombs at the big breasted Japanese heroine..to cover their escape and disorient her...two others whipped out their fukiya ...blowguns...and fired randomly into the smoke at their sword-wielding opponent. Samurai Woman kept on coming...but when she reached the end of the smoke trail...she discovered that the ninjas had all vanished into the night.

"The villains have eluded me for the moment...The police may blame me for the explosion...They would not know...I am the Champion of Japan...I must return to Yumi...and plan my next move..." resolved Yukio as she sheathed her S-Katana and heard police whistles sounding through the air. Turning on the balls of her erotic bare feet...Samurai Woman...ran down a series of darkened side streets in Edo as she retraced her steps back towards Yumi's house.

Her large white breasts bobbing up and down within the confines of her small iron-silver bra...as her muscular arms and legs moved in tandem. "Those ninjas must be working for whoever is the author of this crime wave in Edo...Father was right about someone powerful at work behind these events...I have stopped them for now...but I must learn who they work for...Could they work for the Hanzo Clan?...I will seek Yumi's advice..." thought Yukio as she made her way through the darkened side streets of the city.

However her thoughts were interrupted as strange feelings suddenly washed over her voluptuous and muscular white body. "Ohhhhhh...What is happening....I...feel myself....weakening...my head..spinning....it has something to do...with...with...my...my...Samurai Breasts...." sighed Yukio...her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her iron-silver mask...as she became unsteady on her muscular legs...and the outline of her erotic bare feet...began to blur...as her vision began to become hazy.

Her right hand pressed against a wall...her head...sagging between her massive cleavage...Samurai Woman raised her left hand to the middle of her broad chest...and slipped her iron-silver bra.......down..to her six pack abdomen. Yukio gasped in surprise as she noticed a part of tiny darts...had lodged themselves in each of the big pink nipples and areolas...which capped the summits of her large white breasts.

"Aaaah....Darts....in my Samurai Nipples...Making them swollen...Feeling weak...I...I..cannot remove them..." sighed the busty Japanese heroine..as the fingers of her left hand...caressed each of the darts...before slipping away...as her muscular left arm fell limp on the left side of her curvy upper torso. Yukio felt her eyelids becoming heavier..and heavier...and it was more difficult to keep her brown eyes open in the slits of her iron-silver mask.

The once mighty Samurai Woman...swayed and staggered dizzily...through the dark side streets of Edo...utterly helpless to remove the darts that were stuck in her big pink nipples and areolas...or fight the effects which they were having on her. She made her way to a small park filled with trees and bushes.

"Ahhhhh....Feel....weak...in my Samurai Nipples....Can barely walk...Dizzy...Weak.......
Tired....Must return to Yumi...I must...I must....Uhhhhhhhhh" groaned Samurai Woman as her powerful legs gave way and she collapsed to the grass..amongst a cluster of bushes...with a great thud. This caught the attention of a young street urchin named Yoshi... who lived there. He was in awe of the seven foot woman in strange skimpy attire..with a sheathed large sword lying helpless on her back..particularly her naked chest.

Yoshi knelt beside the fallen warrior woman...watching her large white breasts rising and falling slowly before him...marvelling at her big pink nipples and areolas...until she noticed him and spoke. "Uuuuuuuuuuh....Help me....Darts....in my Samurai Nipples...I...I cannot...get them out...Samurai Nipples....Hurt....Uuuuuuuuuuuh" groaned Yukio as she stared with sleepy brown eyes in the slits of her iron-silver mask...at the blurry images of the boy kneeling beside her.

Yoshi examined the way in which the darts were lodged between Samurai Woman's enlarged pink nipples and the broad areolas which surrounded them. His fingers curled around the darts as he tried to make a gentle tug...only to find out the darts had penetrated her areolas...and were painfully stabbing in the nipples. "Aaaaaaah....Pain in my Samurai Nipples....Aaaaaaah....So tired...Have to sleep...Aaaaah...Will be arrested by police...Falsely accused...Imprisoned..." groaned Yukio...finding it increasingly difficult to stay awake.

Realising this buxom warrior woman...was a force for good against the evil which now threatened Japan...Yoshi knew he had to help her. Taking out a small jar from his pouch that was slung across his chest...he opened it and slowly rubbed some ointment which the jar contained...into Yukio's throbbing pink areolas...around the base of the darts. "Ahhhhhhhh....Ahhhhhhhhh" sighed Samurai Woman...as Yoshi gently eased the darts out of her big pink nipples and placed them in his pouch.

"Thank you....Uuuuuuuuh....Samurai Nipples....have been drugged....They are very fragile...I...I only wish to sleep...Overwhelming weakness....fills my Samurai Breasts....My strength...fading....I shall soon be unconscious....and at the mercy...of the enemies of Japan...." sighed Yukio as she found it difficult to keep her brown eyes open in the slits of her iron-silver mask.

"Fear not Samurai Woman....Be at peace..." replied Yoshi...as he applied more of the ointment to each of the throbbing summits of the large white breasts...of the beauteous Heroine of Japan. He massaged the ointment slowly...deeply into each of her big pink nipples and areolas...as her large firm white breasts rose and fell slowly before him.

"Ahhhhhhhhh....Samurai Nipples....Feel strange...Ahhhhhhhh....Pleasure....Ahhhhhhhh...Beyond my wildest dreams....Ahhhhhhhhh...My warrior skills useless....Uuuuuuuuh...My Samurai Breasts...
Uuuuuuuuuuh....Never been touched like this....Uuuuuuuuuuh...Tired...Uuuuuuuuuh...Too tired...to think....Too tired...to fight...Too tired....to...staaaaaaayyyy.....aawaaaaaaakkeee...." sighed Yukio ..her brown eyes slowly closing in the slits of her iron-silver mask...the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet relaxing...as Yoshi rubbed the ointment into her big pink nipples...until the mighty Samurai Woman...was knocked completely unconscious...for the first time.

To be continued.

Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:21 am