Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:49 pm

The Wolf Girl 3 
Megalomaniac

Post The Wolf Girl 3
The Wolf Girl 3

Juneau, Alaska

11 pm

Bones and six of his thugs..all dressed in security guard uniformed...returned to the room where he had left the teenage heroine called WOLF GIRL...naked and unconscious. However he was surprised to find the one guard he charged with keeping watch on the buxom brunette..lying unconscious on the floor and Wolf Girl was no where to be seen. "Look alive you mugs!..The super bitch is loose!..We gotta capture her again!" growled Bones to his men.

However before any of them could act on his orders..the lights in the room suddenly went out. "Not likely punks!..You captured me by accident!..I won't fall for the same trap twice!..Stay where you are and surrender or I'll have to get rough with you!" cried Wolf Girl as her criminal foes tried to figure out where she was in the darkness of the fish processing plant. As they tried to locate her in the darkness...the buxom brunette had no problem finding the criminals.

Bones heard the sounds of his comrades grunting and groaning in pain in the pitch black darkness of the warehouse....and the sounds of bone crunching punches and kicks being delivered to them by their curvaceous captive...who had somehow managed to get free. He knew he had to recapture her at all cost...or suffer the wrath of his employers...who even he did not know.

When the lights came back on...Bones was shocked as he saw the other thugs lying unconscious or semi-conscious and moaning on the floor. In the middle of them....and facing him...was the teenage crime fighting sensation of Juneau, Alaska...who was known as the Wolf Girl. He could not help but be in awe of the teenage heroine who in her regular life was Mara James...high school student and the daughter of a local police detective.

Her curvaceous and muscular body was barely contained in a thin, v-shaped leotard made from the pelt of a white wolf. Her blue eyes were framed in the slits of a white wolf skin mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face...which in turn was framed by her long mane of wild black hair that was glossy.

Mara's well toned abdomen was more sharply defined as Wolf Girl...while her ample teen breasts became larger and firmer..capped at their summits by big nipples and areolas which were pale pink in color. Her arms and legs were muscular but feminine in appearance. Her feet were bare and erotic to the eye...with glossy claw like toenails....that matched her fingernails which were also glossy and claw like.

"Now as I was saying...before you got lucky and knocked me out...I'm taking you to the police to answer for your crimes!" declared Wolf Girl with a smile on her face as she assumed her heroine stance. Hands on either side of her curvy waist....her muscular legs slightly apart...her erotic bare feet planted flat on the floor and her ample teenage bust pushed towards Bones.

"You're gonna have to catch me first bitch!!" quipped Bones as he turned and ran away. "Okay...If you want to do this hard way...I'll be happy to oblige!" quipped the buxom brunette as she sprinted after Bones...her large breasts swaying sexily from side to side under her thin white wolfskin leotard as she ran. Wolf Girl's long mane of wild shiny black hair flowed behind her head..as her muscular arms and legs moved in tandem...as she pursued her quarry.

"You're not getting away from me!!" declared Mara as she turned into the hallway that she saw Bones run down...presumably to get away from her. "Who's running away bitch?!!" quipped the felon as he picked up a large plastic bucket and hurled its contents directly at the oncoming teenage heroine. "Ohh!!" cried Wolf Girl in surprise as her curvaceous upper torso was bathed in the thick oil which filled the bucket.

The effects of the oil were immediate as it soaked through her thin v-slit white wolfskin leotard within a matter of seconds of making contact with her curvy upper body. "Uuuuuuuh...Oil on my nipples and areolas again....Unnnnnh....Drugging them....getting tired....Must not pass out.." moaned the buxom brunette as she staggered in a daze towards the waiting Bones...who slipped his hands under her oil soaked thin leotard...cupped her large breasts..and easily located her big pale pink nipples and areolas.

"No....Uuuuunh...Let go of my nipples....Uuuuuuunh...You're rubbing that oil into them...Uuuuuunh ....and my areolas too....Uuuuuuuuuunh...That's...That's...making me

....Uuuuuuunh....So sleepy....Uuuuuuuunh...That's making me...Uuuuunh...Weak..... Dizzy....Uuuuuuuunh...Stop that....Uuuuuuuuunh...Uuuuuuunnnnh" sighed Wolf Girl as the movements of her curvy body began to slow....as Bones massaged the thick black oil into her ample teenage bust.

Mara found it hard to keep her blue eyes open in the slits of her white wolfskin mask..as her vision began to blur...and to her surprise...repressed sexual fantasies about her best friend Dolph....started to make her weak, aroused and sleepy...all at the same time...as she felt Bones rubbing the oil all over her large pale pink nipples and areolas...staining her white wolfskin leotard in the process.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...I...I can't...fight...it...want..to pass out..." sighed Mara..as her arms went limp and her legs spread wide open below her curvy waist...her sexy clawlike toes scraping against the floor...as she started to fade into unconsciousness...thinking about Dolph Lee. "Ha ha!!...Gotcha bitch...You ain't stopping us...You got some big tits...Bet your boyfriend ain't gonna be playing with em tonight...You need a real man like me to handle them..." sneered Bones as he massaged the oil deeper into the big breasts of the buxom brunette..whose blue eyes were barely open in the slits of her white wolfskin mask.

However as his words sunk into Mara's jaded brain....feelings of anger welled up within her and the demeaning comment about her body and about Dolph...have her the strength to concentrate...to push thoughts of sex and sleep out of her mind...and tap into her wolf strength. Bones was shocked when Wolf Girl suddenly sprang to life...grabbed him by his shirt collar...planted her erotic bare feet flat on the floor...and hurled him over her head. Bones grunted as he landed hard on his back.

As he was getting up...he saw the buxom brunette charging towards him...and knew their was nothing he could do to stop her clenched right fist as it streaked towards his face. "Ugggggghhh" groaned Bones...his eyes rolling up in his head...as Mara's right fist connected solidly with his jaw. He saw stars and then blackness...as he collapsed to the floor and lay still. "You stay right here..I need to clean up...Then I'm taking you to jail..." quipped Wolf Girl as she stepped into a nearby shower room.

Slipping out of her white wolfskin leotard...Mara turned on one of the showers...and sighed with pleasure as she felt the oil being washed off her large breasts...and feeling her big pale pink nipples and areolas soften. She washed the oil off her leotard before putting it back on and leaving the shower. Bones was still out cold when she returned to the corridor...and Mara used his own handcuffs to tie him to a water pipe.

Returning the the supervisor's office...Wolf Girl gathered the documents which she found there which provided evidence of llegal drug trafficking that was using this fish processing plant as cover to ship drugs into Alaska. "I have to get this to Dad...and get home before he does..." resolved Mara as she made her way towards the exit of the plant...thinking that she had beaten all of the criminals involved in this ring.

Preoccupied by these thoughts...as well as pondering the new feelings she had for her friend Dolph Lee...Wolf Girl lowered her guard and it proved to be a costly mistake for her. As she exited the plant via a service exit on the west side...the buxom brunette felt a pair of sudden sharp pains in both of her large teen breasts...simultaneously. "Aaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!" groaned Mara in pain...dropping the dossier of information to the ground.

Wolf Girl looked down at her chest and was startled to see two arrows lodged in her breasts. Their tips having penetrated her thin white wolf skin leotard...and her pale pink areolas...inches away from her big pale pink nipples. Instinctively...she raised her right hand to her chest and pulled out the arrows. However Mara soon realized that the damage had been done.

"Uuuuuuuuuh....What's happening??...Uuuuuuunh...My nipples...so hard....Feeling..so sexy...so sleepy....Getting...dizzy......weak..." moaned Wolf Girl as she staggered forward drunkenly...and fell to her knees. Her blue eyes fluttering in the slits of her white wolf skin mask...Mara saw two women approaching her. One was older than the other...while the younger one held a crossbow in her hands. "Uuuuuuuunh...Who're you...What have you done to me....Uuuuuuuuuh" sighed Wolf Girl as she stared sleepily at the two women.

"Where are my manners?....My name is Dianna...Dianna Rose...and this is my sister...You can call her Hunter..." said the older woman as she introduced herself and the younger woman who was carrying the cross bow. "That's right...and now it's time for you to go to sleep..." quipped Hunter as she slapped Mara across her face with her right hand...while holding the crossbow in her left hand.

"Unnnnnnh" groaned Wolf Girl as she collapsed to the ground... flat on her back...her slender muscled arms flung past her head...her shapely muscular legs spread wide open below her ample curvy waist...her erotic bare feet pointing away from each other. Dianna knelt beside the buxom brunette...pulling back the straps of her thin white wolf skin leotard..admiring her large teenage breasts as they rose and fell before her...admiring the hardness and erectness of her big pale pink nipples and areolas.

She then extended her right hand between Mara's legs...combing her small patch of black pubic hair...locating her clitoris with two fingers. Dianna grinned as she started to vigorously rub Mara's clitoris....while Mara lay helpless before her. "Uuuuuuuh....Noooo...

Uuuuuuuh...Feeling so sexy....Uuuuuuuuh...so sleepy...Uuuuuuh...Won't get file to the police....Uuuuuuuuh...can't get away....Uuuuuuuuh...Going to...Going to...Uuuuh....Uuuuuh

Uuuuh....Uuuuuh....Uuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Wolf Girl as Dianna caused a massive orgasm to explode between the teenage heroine's thighs...knocking her unconscious in two seconds.

Bones...her hired thug..and some of his men...emerged from the factory..to see Wolf Girl lying unconscious on the ground with Dianna and Hunter standing over her. He watched Mara's hard and erect...big pale pink nipples and areolas...as her large teenage breasts rose and fell slowly as she slept. "Sorry boss...the super bitch proved a lot stronger than I imagined..." apologized Bones. Dianna Rose looked at the hoodlum and laughed. "Never underestimate these big breasted heroines boy...I never do..." said Dianna.

"Want us to kill her boss?" asked another thug named Hats. "No...We have important use for Wolf Girl...Take her to the boat...and tie her up real good...We have an appointment in Barrow..." instructed Dianna. She and Hunter watched as Bones and Hats picked up the savage super girl...and carried her away. Bones grabbed her under her arms...and groped her big breasts...while Hats held her by her shapely ankles. The villainesses followed and watched as Wolf Girl was placed in the brig...laid flat on her back on a bunk...chained hand and foot.

Dianna played with the Inca jewelry....they had stolen from the Temple of El Dorado on their last adventure. She watched Hunter as she toyed with the big pale pink nipples and areolas of the captured Wolf Girl...who was unresponsive to her advances. "This little bitch is out...First time she ever experienced femminite...She will sleep for days..." quipped Hunter. Dianna nodded as she took out her satellite phone and made a call.

"Have you arrived in Barrow?" asked Dianna to the person on the other end of the line. After the villainess heard the response...she issued her orders. "Excellent...We have captured Wolf Girl...She fell into our trap very easily...She has no idea that she is bait for
our real target....the WOLF WOMAN" said Dianna with a smile on her face...as their vessel raised anchor and set sail.

end

Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:14 am