Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:02 pm

Original Panther Woman 15 
Megalomaniac

Post Original Panther Woman 15
Original Panther Woman 15

Peru 1500

RIMA ...the 18 year old daughter of the Great Inca King Capac...Princess of the Incas...had donned the magic...strapless black silk Panther Bra...transformed into the mighty PANTHER WOMAN....HEROINE OF THE INCAS...and left the comfort and safety of the Royal Palace to seek out some strange forces which the Shaman Ula...the person who gave her the Panther Bra...had sensed were at work in the Kingdom of the Incas. Forces which Rima had no doubt were caused by the foreign invaders to her homeland...called the SPANIARDS.

As the daughter of the King...she was recognised by the size of her large breasts...the flimsy attire which highlighted her incredible body and her seeming aloofness from the ordinary Incas. As Panther Woman...Rima was known for her voluptuous and muscular bronze body...that was barely contained by her thin bra...and matching black silk panty. Her large breasts had swelled to massive proportions...the bra barely able to contain them. Rima's golden brown nipples and areolas had grown and become more defined. Her feet were bare and erotic to the eye...with glossy toenails.

She wore gleaming silver bracelets which covered most of the lower part of her arms. Her hands were strong with fingernails similar to the toenails of her erotic bare feet. Large silver earrings on her ears..a cat like mask which covered most of her head....except for the lower part of her nose and her full red lips. Rima's black hair...became long thick and shiny...flowing from the back of the black Panther Mask on to her broad shoulders and reaching the middle of her back. Her brown eyes were filled with steely resolve behind the white slits of the mask.

As Panther Woman...she possessed the strength of 40 men...had incredible stamina...and uncanny feline like agility. However naïve in the ways of the world outside of the Palace...and of the ways of men in particular...Rima was easily deceived...and this was yet another such occasion. Encountering the handsome blacksmith named Santos...for whom she had growing affections which she was yet to understand...and his friend...a young boy named Paco....under attack from some Spaniard soldiers....the big breasted Inca Superwoman had gone to their aid.

While talking to Santos...Rima was surprised in a manner which she least expected. Confused and amused by the blacksmith's disclosure that the Spaniards had attacked him and Paco...because of the cargo of feathers they were carrying back to their village...Panther Woman allowed Santos freely to use one of the large feathers...to brush her across her massive bronze bust...especially in the parts where such action would have the greatest effect.

"Heeeee!!!!....Santos....Heeeee!!!...My huge nipples and areolas....Heeeeee!!!!...They are so ticklish....Why are you....Heeeeee!!!!...I command you...to....Heeeeee!!!!....Heeeeeeee!!!!.....

...Heeeeee!!!!...to...Heeeeee!!!!....Heeeeee!!!!" blurted Panther Woman...who stood rooted to the spot...hands on either side of her thick curvy waist...her muscular legs spread apart...her erotic bare feet planted flat on the ground...pushing her large bronze breasts further towards the blacksmith...allowing him better access to her huge golden brown nipples and areolas...that were barely covered by her flimsy bra...and he took advantage...brushing them...over...and over...again.

"You cannot give orders Panther Woman...Right now I am in charge" said Santos with a hint of mischief in his voice as he brushed the feather over each of the summits of the busty Inca Superwoman's broad chest... watching her huge golden brown nipples and areolas....becoming more aroused...pressing against the thin fabric of her Panther Bra...threatening to burst through it. "Heeeeeeeee!!!!....Yes Santos...Heeeeeeeeee!!!!......As long as you tickle me...Heeeeeee!!!!...in my huge nipples and areolas...Heeeeeeee!!!!" laughed Princess Rima...as she allowed the blacksmith to continue to brush her summits with his feather.

"Good...I want you to tell me what your weaknesses are..." said Santos as he worked the feather over the tops of each of the Inca Princess' large bronze breasts...smiling as he saw her huge golden brown nipples and areolas...become more erect and harder with each stroke of his large feather. "Heeeeee!!!...I cannot tell you....Heeeeeee!!!...Then you will be able to tame me...Heeeeee!!!!...Heeeee!!!!" laughed Panther Woman. "You will tell me you weaknesses Panther Woman...You know that you want to.." replied Santos as he brushed the feather up and down her hardening golden brown nipples and areolas.

"Heeeeeee!!!!...Yes...Heeeeeee!!!!...So much pleasure....Heeeeeee!!!!...in my huge nipples and areolas...Heeeeeeeeee!!!!...All from your feather....Heeeeeee!!!!...It is an effective weapon....Heeeeeee!!!!...I have no choice...Heeeeeeee!!!!...Must tell you my weaknesses....Heeeeeee!!!!....Heeeeeee!!!!" laughed the busty Inca Superwoman as her resistance crumbled as she was tamed by tickling and made to reveal her secrets. "Tell me your weaknesses Panther Woman...and I will give you more pleasure in your big breasts.." said Santos as he brushed the feather over each of the summits of her large bronze breasts.

"Heeeeee!!!!...My huge nipples and areolas....Heeeeee!!!!....They are my weaknesses...Heeeeee!!!!..They are the keys to my powers...Heeeeeee!!!!...They must not be touched...Heeeeee!!!!...For me to get the powers from my magic Panther Bra...Heeeeeeee!!!!...Keep tickling me Santos...Heeeeeeeee!!!!...I feel myself becoming tired...Heeeeeee!!!!...but I am still strong....Heeeeeee!!!!" laughed the big breasted Heroine of the Incas. "Then tell me how to make you weak.." said Santos as he brushed the feather over each of Princess Rima's huge golden brown nipples and areolas...that were becoming harder under her bra.

"Heeeeeeee!!!!...You have to take off my Panther Bra....Heeeeeeee!!!!...Expose my huge nipples and areolas to the full influence of your mighty feather....Heeeeeeeeee!!!!....Heeeeeeeee!!!!" laughed Rima..giving away more of her secrets to the handsome blacksmith...who nodded to Paco. The boy reached for the broad chest of the busty Superwoman of the Incas...the fingers of his right hand grabbing hold of the silver panther clasp located between her mighty cleavage.

A simple click and Paco unfastened the clasp. The boy expertly slipped the thin black silk bra...off Panther Woman's broad chest...exposing her massive bronze mounds...in all their naked glory. Santos smiled as he gently glided the feather in a circular motion around each of her huge..thick golden brown areolas....then back and forth over each of her huge golden brown nipples in turn...forcing her to reveal even more ways to subdue her. Her large bronze breasts fully exposed to the effects of the feather...the busty Inca Superwoman took on a whole new view of her situation...realising it was no laughing matter.

"Santos....Uuuuuuuuh....Your feather....Uuuuuuuuh....Weakening me....Uuuuuuuuuh...in my huge nipples and areolas.....Uuuuuuuuuuuh.....Paco.....Uuuuuuuuuuh....Why did you take off my Panther Bra??...Uuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuuh.....I have no super strength without it....Uuuuuuuuuuh....I should protect myself...but.......but...Uuuuuuuuuh... Feather feels good on my huge nipples and areolas....Uuuuuuuuuuh...I have told you they are key....to my powers....contained in my magic Panther Bra....Uuuuuuuuuh...I have been outsmarted...again...Uuuuuuuuuh...My friends...Uuuuuuuuh...Why are you betraying me...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...and I must let you...Uuuuuuuh...capture me....Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh" moaned Rima.

Panther Woman offered no resistance to Santos.... as he brushed her repeatedly over her huge golden brown nipples and areolas...making them become erect...hard and glossy as diamonds. Her muscular arms fell limp on either side of their curvy upper torso...her knees bent...her erotic bare feet flat on the ground...pushing her large bronze breasts towards Santos who accepted the invitation...with glee. He glided the feather repeatedly over their summits...making the Inca Superwoman very, very tired. Behind the white slits of her black Panther Mask...Princess Rima's brown eyes became dull...and she started to become dizzy.

"Uuuuuuuuuh....Why...Santos....Paco....Uuuuuuuuh...Why are you doing this??....Uuuuuuuh...I....I am...your....friend....Uuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the helpless Heroine of the Incas..as she stared in sleepy disbelief at the handsome blacksmith as he glided the feather repeatedly over her huge golden brown nipples and areolas. Taking another feather...Paco stepped behind the sleepy Superwoman of the Incas..and began to brush her behind each of her knees. At the same time...Santos kept brushing her across her huge golden brown nipples and areolas with his feather...keeping them hard and erect.

"Uuuuuuunh....Santos....Your feather....Uuuuuuuuh....Making me so tired....Uuuuuuuuuuh...in my huge nipples and areolas....Uuuuuuuuuuuh....Paco.....Uuuuuuuuuuuh....brushing me behind my knees...That is...making me weak....cannot...stand up....must fall down...." groaned Panther Woman as her muscular legs gave way beneath her wide curvy waist...as she collapsed to the ground. Princess Rima's head lolled backwards..as she felt the hands of the boy Paco underneath her armpits...as he caught her...and lowered her slowly to the ground...on her back...as Santos continued to brush her huge golden brown nipples and areolas into hardness and sleepy submission.

Taken by surprise by her friends....stripped of her magic strapless black silk Panther Bra which endowed her with her incredible powers....being made sleepy by the brushing of a large broad feather across every inch of her big bronze breasts...with special attention being paid to her huge golden brown nipples and areolas...

the only hope the mighty Superwoman of the Incas had was to use moral suasion to convince Santos and Paco to give her back her Panther Bra...so she could restore her full powers.

"Santos....Uuuuuuuuuh....You must stop this....Uuuuuuuuuh...Your feather...Uuuuuuuuuh...brushing my huge nipples and areolas....Uuuuuuuuunh....is making me so tired....Uuuuuuuuuuh....I will be captured...by the Spaniards....Uuuuuuuuuh...You must give me back.....Uuuuuuuuuuuh...My Panther Bra....Uuuuuuuuuh..

I must regain my powers....Uuuuuuuuh...What has happened to you??...Uuuuuuuuuh....Why are you and Paco doing this....Uuuuuuuuuh...to me... Uuuuuuuuuuuh.....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Panther Woman...rolling her head from side to side...her brown eyes fluttering behind the slits of her black Panther Mask as she struggled to stay awake.

However neither Santos nor Paco heeded the pleas of the big breasted Inca Superwoman...who lay weak....

sleepy...helpless and topless before them. The blacksmith handed his feather to the young boy...who knelt beside Panther Woman and took over brushing the feather slowly and in a smooth circular motion...in turn...over every inch of her huge golden brown nipples and areolas. "Relax big sister....There is no escape for you..." grinned Paco as he watched the big bronze breasts of the powerless Panther Woman rise and fall slowly before him...her huge golden brown nipples and areolas...hard as rocks.

"Uuuuuuuuh....Please Paco....Uuuuuuuuuuh....You must not do this....Uuuuuuuuuuh.....Oooooooh....My huge nipples and areolas....Uuuuuuuuuuuuunh....the feather makes them so hard....Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...I

become....so weak....You now know my weakness...My huge nipples and areolas...They are the source of my strength....They must be soft...so I may be granted the powers....Uuuuuuuuuh...of my magic Panther Bra...I command you...Uuuuuuuuuh....Stop....Uuuuuuuuuh....before I am...put to sleep...Uuuuuuuuuh" pleaded Princess Rima...rolling her head from side to side...her brown eyes barely open behind the white slits of her black Panther Mask...the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet....with their hard and glossy toenails

...twitching slower and slower.

By this time...the Spaniard soldiers who Panther Woman had easily bested...had recovered....and were enjoying the spectacle of Santos and Paco taming her into submission. "You are tired big sister...Time for you to sleep..." grinned Paco as he set the feather aside...and placed his fingers atop the summits of the Inca Superwoman's big bronze breasts. "Aahaiieeee!!!!...My huge nipples and areolas....Aaaaahieeeee!!!!

Paco....Aaaaaaaaihee!!!!...Stop pinching them....Aaaaaaaaaieee!!!!!...Pain...By the Gods...Pain...Aiieeee!!!!

...Aaieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!...Aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!" screamed Panther Woman in agony.

Distracted by the actions of Paco...Rima did not notice Santos as he untied the straps of her black silk panty and removed it...exposing the neat clump of black pubic hair between her large muscular thighs...and placed his head between them. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!!!!...Noooo...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!..

...Santos....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!!!!...Noooo...Do not....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!!!!...

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!!!!!....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!!!!" moaned Panther Woman as the blacksmith located her excited clitoris and started to lick it with his tongue.

Paco kept the squeeze on the huge golden brown nipples and areolas of the helpless Heroine of the Incas...

while Santos kept licking her virgin clitoris....while the Spaniards watched on with glee. Feelings of pain and pleasure beyond the wildest dreams of the Inca Princess...flooded her mind and body...bombarding her with feelings of fatigue...pain....weakness... sex....pleasure...all at the same time. It was too much for Rima to bear and she knew she had only one choice. "Uuuh...Uuuh...Uuuh...Uuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"

moaned Panther Woman as Santos and Paco brought her to orgasm....and she succumbed to unconsciousness. "Sleep senorita...Your nightmare begins when you awaken" gloated a Spaniard.

To be continued

Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:00 pm