Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:25 am

Dolphin Woman in Menace of Mystery Island 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Dolphin Woman in Menace of Mystery Island 3
Dolphin Woman in Menace of Mystery Island 3

Marianas, Pacific Ocean

4 pm

Alone...stripped of her pearl nipple shells which granted her super powers when then covered her thick brown nipples and areolas....trapped on an uncharted mysterious island where flora and fauna had evolved in a way she never believed to be possible...DOLPHIN WOMAN...the famous aquatic super heroine from Costa Rica....was completely trapped in the thick forked tongue of a giant frog on that island.

"Uhhhhhh...No...Uhhhhhhh...too much...Uhhhhhhh...so tired....Uhhhhhh...must not sleep...

..Uhhhhh....or I'm finished..." sighed the helpless Dolphin Woman...who in everyday life was renowned Costa Rican marine biologist Doctor Maria Martinez...as she hung limp in the grips of the evil frog. Her shapely copper breasts covered in an aphrodisiac fluid which made her feel sexy and sleepy...as continued orgasms... drained her of her remaining sexual energy.

As she felt her head beginning to spin....darkness threatening to overwhelm her...maybe for the final time...Maria's mind drifted to thoughts of her boyfriend...US Navy Commander Keith Clancy...who she had left behind on their yacht...to conduct a routine experiment...only to find herself trapped on this island...and with no way to contact him. "Keith...Uhhhhhh...Help..." sighed Dolphin Woman as she began to pass out.

However as she drifted towards unconsciousness...the Costa Rican heroine spotted...out of the corner of her left eye... shapes moving swiftly through the trees. The frog noticed them too...as it turned ponderously towards the newcomers. Suddenly...rocks, darts and spears fly started to fly out towards the frog. Initially... they seemed to have no effect on the thick amphibious hide of the giant frog but the barrage grew in intensity which each passing second.

Unable to defend itself and hold on to its captive...the frog spat Dolphin Woman into the pool and dove into its depths to escape its unknown attackers. Still trying to comprehend what was happening the semi-conscious Dolphin Woman felt hands grab her body... her out of the water and deposit her on to her back on the grass which surrounded the pool.

Her head reeling with dizziness...Maria tried to get up but was dimly aware of the same hands starting to grope her naked breasts. "Noooo....Unnnnnh....Stop touching my breasts...Unnnnnh...especially my nipples....Unnnnnnnh...getting sleepy....weak....You will knock me out....Unnnnnnh....Keith...Unnnnnh.......Help...." moaned Dolphin Woman. "Unnnnnnnh.....Unnnnnnnnh......Unnnnnnnnh.....Unnnnnnnnnnh" groaned the Costa Rican superwoman as she felt other hands groping her curvaceous thighs and probing her throbbing vagina.

Maria's brown eyes blinked in disbelief as she saw her rescuers turned molesters...were chimpanzees. However they were somehow larger than normal chimps and stronger as well. "Noooo...Unnnnnnnh....Stop....Unnnnnnnh.....Unnnnnnh....Unnnnnnnh" complained Dolphin Woman as she writhed helplessly in the grips of the chimpanzees..as they molested her in the erogenous zones of her shapely body.

However she could not escape...due to her weakened state...coupled with the superior strength and numbers of the chimps. Suddenly...she heard a command being screeched....and the chimps ceased their attacks...spreading her arms and legs wide open...pinning her to the ground. They removed their hands from her breasts and her cunt.

Dolphin Woman looked up with sleepy brown eyes as a chimp wearing some kind of witch doctor's jewellery around its neck...stood over her. "Who are you?....What do you want with me?...Let me go... Let me go or I'll..." quipped the Costa Rican heroine in defiance. The chimp replied by reaching into a pouch it was carrying and throwing a strange yellow powder...all over Maria's naked breasts.

The chimp repeated this action...many times over...ensuring every inch of her chest...especially her thick brown nipples and areolas...were completely covered by the powder. Maria was unable to complete her sentence...as she felt herself overcome by sudden and powerful feelings of nausea and fatigue...throughout every sinew...and muscle of her aching....shapely copper body.

"Come quietly with you....Uhhhhhhh...You apes are intelligent...Uhhhhh...let me talk about my nipples...Tell you they're my weakness....Uhhhhhhh...What did you put on my breasts...Feel strange...My nipples...can't...can't breathe....tired....so tired....can't stop thinking...about Keith...his hands...all over my breasts....his fingers teasing my nipples....inside of my cunt....inside of my anus...head spinning....You've drugged me....What are you...What is this place...I...I...need to know...I...I..Uhh...Uhh...Uhh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Dolphin Woman as a massive orgasm exploded between her shapely thighs...knocking her unconscious.

Miles away....Keith Clancy was worried...as he steered the yacht he and Maria had chartered to get some much needed time to themselves after their adventures at the Power Games in Australia...as well as... conduct some scientific experiments as well. "Dolphin Woman...Come in this is Clancy...Over" said Keith repeatedly into the radio...knowing his super heroine girl friend's pearl earrings acted as a communicator...which would let her know he was looking for her. No response was forthcoming. This only heightened his concern that the Costa Rican heroine was in danger...and he had no way of knowing where she was.

"Uuuuuuuuuh.......Uuuuuuuuuuuh..." groaned Dolphin Woman...as she awakened some time later...feeling tension in her shapely body. As she opened her eyes...the Costa Rican heroine discovered she was being carried through the jungle....suspended face down from a pole... bound at her wrists and ankles by strong vines...her large breasts swaying and bobbing with the motion as she was being transported.

The chimps who had so expertly captured her...arrived at what looked to Maria to be a village occupied by humans. Only to her surprise...it was not... instead it was populated by more of the same chimpanzees that had rescued her from the frog and taken her prisoner. Dolphin Woman's brown eyes blinked...as her head and breasts still reeled from the effects of the strange yellow powder which was used to knock her out.

Maria was amazed at the sights which she was seeing before her very eyes. She wondered how was it possible that these apes could have evolved so far beyond others in their species. However her time for anthropomorphic musings was cut short as the pole to which she is tied was propped up... leaving her suspended by her wrists... her knees bent. and her ankles tied to the pole.

Dolphin Woman blinked her brown eyes as she saw a chimp with looked to be the headdress of a chief...approaching and having an extended convèrsation with the witch doctor chimp...before coming to her. The Chief Chimp cupped Maria's large copper breasts in its hands...and started to grope them... paying a lot of attention to her naked thick brown nipples which were hard and erect.

"Unnnnnnnnnh......Weak....Sleepy...Unnnnnh....Stop....Unnnnnh...Let me go...Unnnnnnh....Unnnnnnh" moaned Dolphin Woman as writhed helplessly in her bonds...struggling to get free as the Chief Chimp molested the shapely mounds of her chest again. In desperation... the Costa Rican heroine tried to bite the Chief Chimp's hand...which caused great consternation amongst the assembled chimpanzees... as they howled in protest and became very animated.

Maria began to think that action might have been a mistake as...several chimps came towards her..lifting the pole she was tied to out of the ground and transporting her to her a nearby hut. Once inside she was laid on her back and the vines binding her ankles were undone. Dolphin Woman tried to kick herself free but was unsuccessful despite her best efforts as multiple chimp hands pilled her shapely legs apart and bound them to a rough wooden table.

"Unnnnh....No...No...Let me go!!...Unnnh!!...Unnh!!" protested Maria as the ropes binding her wrists were pulled further above her head.... stretching her shapely body out... causing her back to arch....thrusting her massive breasts into the air. The Costa Rican heroine could only writhe helplessly in her bonds...as a number of chimps approached carrying bowels of some strange, clear oil. "What is that?!!...What are you going to do?!!...No!!...Don't put that on my breasts!!...No!!..No!!..No!!" cried Dolphin Woman as she stared at them in helpless horror.

The chimps did exactly what she feared they would... pouring the oil in two of the bowls over each of the Costa Rican heroine's naked breasts. As soon as the oil touches her hard and erect thick brown nipples, and begins sliding over the voluptuous curves of her breasts, it had an immediate effect on Dolphin Woman. The chimps uttered some kinds of religious chants...as they rubbed the oil deep into Maria's shapely breasts...teasing her nipples into further hardness and filling her mind with erotic thoughts about her boyfriend Keith Clancy.

"Nooooo....Uuuuuuuuuh....Please....Uuuuuuuunh....Not my breasts.....Not my nipples....Uuuuuuuuuuh...so weak.....so sleepy....so dizzy.....can't...can't hold...can't hold on...." complained Dolphin Woman as she was unable to hold back another series of orgasms. "Nooo...

Stop...Uuuh...I'm going to....going to...going to....Uhhh...Uhhh...Uhhh...Uhhh...Uhhh...Uhhh........

...to....Uhhh...Uhhh...Uhhh....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh......Uhhh...Uhhh...Uhhh...

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Uhhh...Uhhh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.....Uhhh...Uhhh...Uhhh...Uuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Maria as she climaxed over and over again...writhing frantically to get free.

With great difficulty...Dolphin Woman managed to master herself as another orgasm threatened to overwhelm her...suppressing the urge to cum. However the chimps who had poured the oil on to the shapely breasts of the Costa Rican heroine were relentless. Making sounds like a religious chant...they continued rubbing the oil deep into Maria's breasts...teasing her thick brown nipples and areolas with their coarse...oily fingers." No.....Uuuuuuunh....becoming...sleepy...so sleepy...

..becoming hard...to concentrate....Uuuuuuunh.....Uuuuuuunh"...confessed Dolphin Woman to the chimps as they redoubled their rubbing of her nipples and areolas with the oil.

They kept on teasing her nipples and areolas into hardness....coating them over and over with oil...until the Costa Rican heroine had no choice but to let another series of orgasms hit her. "Uhhh...Uhhh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.....Uhhh...Uhhh..Uhhh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

....Uuuh....Uuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dolphin Woman...her brown eyes fluttering rapidly as her head spun with dizziness from her repeated orgasms.

She was just recovering her composure..at the brink of another climax when the chimps poured more oil on to her shapely thighs and rubbed them into her supple curves. "Noooo...Uuuuuuunh...Not there...Uuuuunh....Let me go....Uuuuuuuunh....can't fight you....Uuuuuuuunh....Uuuuuuuunh" complained the Costa Rican heroine...using all of her will power to stop the next climax. She was afraid that the arousal would be so great that she would not be able to stop again.

Determined to subdue their curvaceous captive...the chimps brought another bowl filled with oil. "Noooo......Noooo...." cried Dolphin Woman...writhing frantically to break the vines that were binding her wrists and ankles to the wooden pole she was bound to...as she spotted the bowl and knew where they were going to put the oil. Maria could only watch in sleepy fear as the oil from this bowl as poured slowly over her toned abdomen...sliding slowly over her vagina...dampening her neat patch of black pubic hair between her thighs...and soaking her clit.

"Uuuuuuuuh......Uuuuuuuuuh......Uuuuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuuuh.....Uuuuuuuuuuuuh.....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dolphin Woman as a massive and prolonged orgasm exploded between her shapely thighs as the chimp fingers rubbed the oil into her throbbing cunt. Dolphin Woman climaxed over and over again....... completely unable now to resist the for--d arousal....of her body...her inner self watching helplessly as her body writhed and arched with each climax.... trapped by the vines binding her and the chimp fingers molesting her... in her breasts...her nipples...her areolas...her clitoris...and her anus.

Rendered sexy and sleepy by the oil....Dolphin Woman offered no resistance to her chimp captors as more bowls of oil were brought out by the chimps and they poured all over her shapely body... the orders of the Chief Chimp.

"Uuuuuuuuuh......Weak...Uuuuuuuuuh.......Sexy...Uuuuuuuuuuuh......Sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Can't fight you....Uuuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuuh..." moaned Maria sleepily. Her brown eyes barely open...as the oil was rubbed all over her body...which now glistened from her face to the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet...every inch of her skin soaked in he evil oil.

As they emptied the bowls of oil...the chimps brought forth more bowls of oil...and rubbed more oil over every inch of the helpless Costa Rican heroine's naked and shapely copper body. "Uuuuh...

Oil covering my entire body...Being rubbed into my breasts....Coating my nipples...over and over again...They can't...can't breathe....Uuuuuuh...so sleepy...so weak....can't fight you....Uuuuuuuuh"

moaned Dolphin Woman as more oil was administered to every inch of her shapely copper body..

especially her chest...and rubbed in deep by the chimp hands.

Her head reeling with dizziness and fatigue filling every muscle and sinew of her curvaceous copper body...

Dolphin Woman was dimly aware that the sun had set...and night had fallen over the island. The chimps stopped rubbing oil all over the body of the helpless Costa Rican heroine because by then...there was no need to do that to keep her subdued. "Uuuuh....Uuuuh...Uuuuh....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

....Uuuh....Uuuuh....Uuuuh....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Uuuh....Uuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"

moaned Maria as she continued to orgasm....due to the thick layers of oil which had been rubbed vigorously into every curve of her body driving her sexual arousal on and on.

Her body continued to writhe and arch in response. Eventually the frequency of orgasms began to subside, as Maria was able to delay..but not prevent the next climax. The effort was taking all of her concentration...

but often...she was still not able enough to stop herself. "Uuuuuuuuh....I'm so sleepy...Oil too strong....It has drugged me...especially in my nipples....Your torture has made me docile...can't resist...You apes have beaten me...Your torture...is very effective...so weak...so tired..." confessed Dolphin Woman sleepily to her captors.

As Maria wondered whether the chimps had done all of this to make her helpless and docile...she was dimly aware that a number of chimps...led by the Witch Doctor Chimp untied her...grabbed her by her arms and legs and carried her outside of the hut. "Uuuuuuh...What are you doing?...Where are you taking me?..Keith

...Uuuuh...Help...Help..." sighed the sleepy Costa Rican heroine as she struggled feebly in the grips of her chimp captors...as they carried her outside...easily lifting her glistening body above their heads

Flame-lit torches were everywhere in the darkness..and Maria was once again amazed at the level of evolution of these chimps. "What's happening?....What are you going to do to me?" sighed the helpless Dolphin Woman as fear began to well within her... as again she heard what sounds like chanting. "Could
this be some kind of religious ceremony?... Am I the sacrifice? wondered the Costa Rican heroine in her mind. "Let me go...Uuuuh...Let me go...Uuuuh...Oil on my breasts...Oil on my nipples...Uuuuuh...too strong

...Feel sleepy....Feel weak...Going to...Going to..Uuuuh...Uuuuh..Uuuuuuuuh" groaned Maria as she cummed while struggling feebly in the grips of the chimps.

Unable to break free...Dolphin Woman failed to suppress the almost continual urge to orgasm that was brought about by the thick layers of oil which covered her shapely copper body. "Uuuh...Uuuh...Uuuuuuh

...Uuuh...Uuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh" groaned the Costa Rican heroine repeatedly...as she cummed...over and over again...as the chimps brought her to an old twisted tree stump..no taller than herself. Dolphin Woman was lowered and bound to the tree.

Her shapely arms were stretched above and behind her head...tied with vines around the back of the stump. Maria's large copper breasts were for--d to thrust our. Her back rested against the stump...while another vine was encircled around her waist...binding her to the stump, Her butt sat on the beginnings of the roots...her knees were bent and her calves rested flat on the ground. The heroine's ankles were bound to separate roots.

More worryingly ropes for her...more vines were wrapped around her thighs... binding them to the roots and pulling her legs apart... her vagina exposed and defenceless. "Uuuuh....Uuuuh....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...

Uuuuh....Uuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Uuuuh...Uuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"moaned Maria repeatedly...her bound body glistening with oil...struggling in futility to keep herself from cumming ..over and over again. Then she noticed the chimps weren't doing anything... as she looked at their expectant faces.

"What are they waiting for? ....What are they going to do to with me? " wondered Dolphin Woman. Her brief wavering in concentration proved her undoing, as the arousal once again overwhelmed her mental defences and she was helpless to prevent herself climaxing." Uuuuh...Uuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" groaned the Costa Rican heroine..as white cum dripped on to the earth between her open legs.

At that moment...Dolphin Woman felt the tree she was bound to stir. In horror...Maria watched as
thin green tendris burst out of the seemingly dead wood of the roots...and begin sliding over the glistening skin of her calves and lower thighs. "What's...What happening?....No...Uhhh...No!!...Uhhh..No!!!" cried the Costa Rican heroine in alarm as she felt the the tendrils grasping... groping the sensitive flesh of her inner thighs, causing waves of arousal surge up her body.

She fought desperately to prevent further orgasms, as the thin vines wrap themselves further and further up her thighs...advancinly slowly but remorselessly on her helpless vagina. To make matters worse...Dolphin Woman felt tendrils begin to appear below her armpits...and advancing across her sides towards her swaying, naked breasts. "Aaah" gasped Maria as she felt the first touch of the tendrils on the curve of her
breasts, almost throwing her over the edge of orgasm.

The tendrils slid onwards, branching out and multiplying as they engulfed the massive mounds of her breasts. They encircled her thick brown nipples and areolas...seemingly intent on leaving their
leaving their capture till the end... as the tendrils snaking over the top of her breasts and down into her massive cleavage... met the vines that were curved up along the underside of her breasts... lifting them... pushing and pulling them like some evil, living bra.

Finally...Maria watched in horror...as the tendrils advanced on her nipples...wrapping around them
both and beginning to pull and twist. "Unnnnnnnh....Uuuuuuuuunh.....Uuuuuuuunh" groaned Dolphin Woman..her curvy copper body....glistening with oil....writhing in futility to break free from the evil tree stump. "Uuuh...Uuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cried the Costa Rican heroine...who unable to suppress to suppress another orgasm which was building up...and it exploded within her.

She had little time to recover her composure as the tendrils whiçh had wrapped themselves around the length of her thighs descended into her defenceless vagina. "Aaaaaaaaah!!!!!....Aaaaaaaaah!!!!!" screamed Maria as she felt them push deeper and deeper within her...and wrap around her throbbing clit. "Unnnnh...Unnnnnh" groaned Dolphin Woman..as one squeeze almost made her cum. Then came another squeeze...then another...and another.

Maria desperately tried to win small victories by resisting the sexual torment of her body by the tendrils of the strange tree she was tied to. However despite her gallant resistance...the inevitable happened as her resistance made matters worse. "Unnnnh....Unnnnnh...Unnnnh" groaned the Costa Rican heroine as she tried to suppress a wave of orgasms which were building deep inside of her. Unfortunately....Maria was too sexually aroused to hold them back.

"Uuuuh....Uuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Uuuuh...Uuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh..." moaned Dolphin Woman as she climaxed...and that climax cascaded into another...and another. The tendrils on her thick brown nipples began to coalesce, forming suckers which engulf ed each nipple. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuunh....Uuuuuuuunh..." moaned Maria... her curvy body thrashing against her bonds as orgams ripped through her at regular intervals.

The Costa Rican heroine's head spun with dizziness as she felt her sexual essence being drained through her nipples...her shapely breasts bouncing up and down as the plant's suckers...siphoned her strength out of her thick brown nipples. They pulled on her nipples....while the vines engulfing her breasts groped them...pushing them together...stroking every curve. "Nooooo...Uuuuuuuuuh

....Uuuuuuuuuuh" pleaded Maria as she became sexier and sleepier with each passing second.

Just as Dolphin Woman felt that things could not get any worse for her than they already were...they did. Maria felt a sudden rumbling from the earth between her thighs and gasped in horror...as she saw a thick, phallus-shaped vine burst from the ground...waving from side as it advanced towards her vulnerable, throbbing vagina. "Nooo...Nooo..Nooo.." pleaded the helpless, weak and sleepy Costa Rican heroine.

However Dolphin Woman could only watch as it reached the outer lips of her throbbing clitoris. "Uuuuuh

...No...Uuuuuuuh...Stop...Uuuuuuh.." moaned Maria as it rubbed and teased her towards wetness.

Then...with a sudden thrust..it surged deep within her. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

screamed Dolphin Woman in agony as the phallus penetrated her...the already unbearable level of her climaxes multiplied by the sudden, forceful thrusting of the phallus. It was almost too big for her to
accept it, and it thrust deep within her, the speed of the thrusts growing steadily faster and faster. She knew that just as with her battle with the frog... she could not escape...and this evil mutant tree was going to r@?3* her to death.

Dolphin Woman glanced at he chimps... her sleepy brown eyes imploring for them to release her...but knowing they wouldn't. How had they evolved so far? Why were they, like almost everything else on this island, driven by lust for human females? Her strength was failing...if she had her pearl nipple cups her strength would have easily snapped her bonds. Untied, even now she could rip the thin tendrils tormenting her body, ravishing evèry glistening curve.

Suddenly a desperate thought occurred; if the chimps had evolved, perhaps she could use her empathic abilities with animals to convince them to help her? Her orgasm ravaged mind tried desperately to concentrate, to reach out to the chimps, to reach just one... However the tree, almost as if it knew what she was trying to do.... redoubled its molestation. The phallus almost a blur as it thrust within her. The Costa Rican heroine's massive breasts bouncing in the insidious grip of the tendrils that were sexually tormenting them.

The tendrils encircling her thighs undulated as surged across her luscious curves while other, tendrils still
stroked her vagina.... pulling at her clit. Her last hope evaporated as the arousal generated by the oil and the sexual torment of her body obliterated all thought. Maria's body bucked with each thrust, each
thrust generating a more powerful and longer orgasm. Dolphin Woman was totally helpless as she felt it building...building deep inside of her...between her open thighs.

"Uuuh...Uuuh...Uuuh...Uuuh...Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cried the Costa Rican heroine...with one last scream of ultimate...arousal...throwing her head back. Her body slumped against the evil tree and lay still. Was this the end of Dolphin Woman?

To be continued.

Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:09 am