Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:54 pm

Original Panther Woman 14 
Megalomaniac

Post Original Panther Woman 14
Original Panther Woman 14

Peru. 1500

Across the rugged terrain of the countryside...a pair of figures rode on horseback at a furious pace. "Are you certain Paco?" asked Santos..a 20 year old blacksmith from a remote village. "Yes...PANTHER WOMAN...has been captured by the servants of Lord Hecton...They are holding her prisoner at his estate...We must do something to help her...for all she had done to save us from the Spaniards!!" replied the boy as he clung to Santos as they rode towards their destination.

Santos had become a big brother to Paco...who was orphaned at a very young age...and he never doubted anything the boy told him. So when it was a day earlier that Paco had come to him and told him what he had witnessed...he had no hesitation but to act. Though the exploits of the Panther Woman against the foreign invaders called the Spaniards had become something of legend...Santos knew she was more than just that.

In his mind's eye...he could see her now. Her voluptuous and muscular brown body...clad only in a flimsy strapless black silk bra...which barely covered the largest pair of breasts he had ever seen on any woman...

offering a glimpse of her huge golden brown nipples and areolas...a silver panther clasp between her mighty cleavage...a thin black silk panty between her massive thighs...strong hands with glossy nails...bare feet..erotic to the eye...with hard, glossy nails...large silver earrings on her ears... silver bracelets on her wrists up to her elbows...her identity hidden behind a black cat mask which covered most of her head...save the lower part of her nose...her full red lips...and a plume of her long shiny black hair which reached down to the middle of her exposed back.

Santos felt a deep gratitude to Panther Woman for saving his life and Paco's as well. Thus when Paco came to him with news of her capture by Lord Hecton...he knew he had to go to her rescue. More than that...he felt a growing attraction to the big breasted Superwoman of the Incas....and for a reason he could not explain...Santos felt she was attracted to him as well. All these thoughts swirled around in his mind as he and Paco rode as fast as they could to Lord Hecton's estate.

Back at the estate...the brown eyes of Rima...Princess of the Incas...fluttered open behind the white slits of the Black Panther Mask which concealed her identity...within that of the Panther Woman. "Uuuuuuuuuuh"

sighed the big breasted Superwoman of the Incas...announcing her return to the realm of the conscious. As her senses returned...Rima became aware of a tension in her muscular arms....and soon became aware that her hands were chained above her head and the chain secured to the ceiling above her. She was still naked except for her mask....earrings and bracelets...the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet...dangling inches above the floor.

Lord Hecton smiled wickedly as he watched the big bronze breasts....capped at their summits by huge golden brown nipples and areolas....swaying freely from side to side...of the helpless Heroine of the Incas...as she dangled before him. "I trust you enjoyed your bath my big breasted slave..." gloated the old noble as he stood in front of his curvaceous captive. "Uuuuh...My huge nipples...They...They feel strange...

..hard...I...feel weak...Release me Lord Hecton...or face my wrath...I will never be your slave!" sighed Rima as she tried to shake herself out of the stupor of sex and sleep she was in. She spotted her Panther Bra and panty lying nearby.

Hecton laughed at the words of the busty Inca Superwoman. "There is no escape for you as I said my big breasted slave!!...It would appear that you would require further taming..." gloated the old Inca noble and motioned to two of his guards...to remove the lids off of two large vats...positioned below Panther Woman's erotic bare feet. As the lids were removed...thick white gaseous fumes rose up and swirled around the suspended Superwoman of the Incas. "Ohhhhh!!!" cried Panther Woman in alarm as the fumes engulfed her... a strange scent filled her nostrils...and she writhed frantically in mid-air to free herself.

However the effects of the fumes were immediate on the big breasted Superwoman of the Incas. "Uuuuuuh

...Some kind of incense...My huge nipples....Uuuuuuuh...They fall under its power...Making me think...They are being touched by men...Uuuuuunh...I become...tired...very...very...tired...Must resist.." groaned Panther Woman as the movements of her voluptuous and muscular bronze body began to slow. "You are my slave...

Feel my hands on your great breasts...my fingers as they touch your huge nipples...You are my slave...You are my slave!!" declared Hecton...following the instructions the villainess Elena had given him.

Rima's head bobbed up and down between her massive mammaries...her brown eyes growing heavy behind the white slits of her black Panther Mask...as she struggled to stay conscious and not succumb to the overpowering feelings of sex and sleep which threatened to overwhelm her senses. "Must have...Uuuuh...My Panther Bra...Cover my breasts....Regain...my powers...Uuuuuh....Uuuuh" sighed the Inca Princess as her huge golden brown nipples and areolas...became harder and more erect as more incense swirled around her.

Hecton then ordered....the guards...standing by the vats..to use large leaves to wave the incense...making more of it swirl around the captive Inca Superwoman. "Uuuuuuuuh...More incense...My huge nipples...They...They cannot...breathe....Dizzy....Confused....Tired...." admitted Panther Woman as her head sagged between her huge cleavage...and the movements of her voluptuous and muscular brown body became slower...and slower. "You are my slave Panther Woman...Say it!!" demanded the Inca noble. Her huge golden brown nipples and areolas...made hard as rocks...Rima had no choice but to succumb.

"Yes.....Uuuuuuh....I....I am....your....slave....You control my huge nipples and areolas...I must...succumb..." agreed Panther Woman...tottering on the verge of unconsciousness. "You are under my control...You must obey me!!" commanded Hecton. "Yes...My Lord...I...must...obey..." sighed the sleepy Superwoman of the Incas...her brown eyes barely open behind the white slits of her black Panther Mask. "You shall reveal to me who you are...Allow me to remove your mask!!" commanded Hecton.

"Yes...Yes...Master...must...obey..." sighed Panther Woman as she prepared to tell her captor...her secret identity. Before she could utter a word...the doors to the room were flung open...ushering in Santos, Paco... and more of the noble's guards. "Release Panther Woman!!..We have come for her!!" cried Santos as he swung a wooden club...knocking down three soldiers...while Paco evaded two others...keeping them at bay with stones fired from his slingshot.

"Kill them!!...Kill them both!!" ordered Hecton...as his guards turned their attention towards the Inca Superwoman's rescuers....and away from her. The sounds of the blacksmith's voice...filtered into the foggy brain of Princess Rima...and she saw him and Paco...fighting against superior numbers and better armed opponents in the form of Hecton's guards. "Santos...Paco...in danger...Must...save..them.." resolved Panther Woman as she for--d herself to concentrate.

Rima's huge golden brown nipples and areolas...softened in the space of seconds...causing the magic Panther Bra...to fly towards her broad chest....barely covering her big bronze breasts...the silver panther clasp securing itself between her breasts...while her black silk panty garbed the space between her large muscular thighs. Flexing her muscular arms...her super powers restored...the busty Inca Superwoman...snapped her bonds..and landed on the floor on the balls of her erotic bare feet.

"Unnh!!" groaned Santos as a guard's club...knocked him on the left side of his head. Enraged by this...Panther Woman pounced on the guard...driving her right fist into his jaw. Lifting him up effortlessly over her head...the big breasted Superwoman of the Incas...hurled him into three more guards...knocking them to the floor. Flexing her muscular arms and legs....moving with uncanny speed and feline agility...Panther Woman made light work of the remaining six guards with a combination of punches and kicks.

Seeing that the mighty Heroine of the Incas...was fully garbed and her powers were restored...Lord Hecton's guards lost heart...dropped their weapons and fled. His other slaves as well as the maids who played a role in keeping Panther Woman subdued...also fled from Hecton's estate in droves. The old Inca noble himself...disappeared in the melee. Her enemies having fled...Rima...Princess of Incas...walked over to Santos who was now getting to his feet.

"Are you hurt Santos?" asked Panther Woman with concern as she helped the handsome blacksmith back on his feet. "No...I am fine...Are you all right Panther Woman?...Paco told me you had been captured and were a prisoner here..." said Santos as he stood inches apart from the busty Inca Superwoman...admiring her mighty chest...which was barely covered by her flimsy black silk Panther Bra. Rima...Princess of the Incas...was silently pleased to have him marvel at her big bronze breasts.

"Yes....Thank the Gods that you and Paco came here...I was captured by the minions of Lord Hecton...and he tried to keep me subdued by dominating my weaknesses..." explained the big breasted Inca Superwoman to Santos...feeling a warm tingling feeling in her huge golden brown nipples and areolas...as she stood in close proximity to him..as Paco approached them. "Lord Hecton has escaped big sister..." said Paco to Panther Woman.

Rima smiled at her two allies. "Have no fear my friends...He shall be caught soon...Fare well for now my friends....I thank you for your bravery...I promise by the Gods...that I shall never be far away...We shall see each other again soon..." vowed Panther Woman as she kissed Santos and Paco on their cheeks...before sprinting out of the room in a blur of motion.

Days later

In his tent at a Spaniards' military camp....Captain Juan Francisco was deep in thought about one thing. The beauteous...big breasted...masked and scantily clad...Heroine of the Incas...known as Panther Woman. Since the Spaniards arrived in Peru and sought to conquer its indigenous people...the Incas...Panther Woman had proven to be a thorn in their sides...defeating many of their well armed and well trained soldiers.

Though he managed to learn that her big bronze breasts were key to her mighty powers...Francisco's successes asked the busty Superwoman of the Incas had been short-lived so far. He needed a new plan to defeat this female upstart...and clear the way for the Spaniards to make deeper incursions into the Kingdom of the Incas. His thoughts were interrupted as his aide...the portly Lieutenant Boaz brought the fugitive Lord Hecton before him

"I caught this savage on the borders of our camp...He claims to have knowledge of the Panther Woman which is of value to us..." said Boaz. "Yes...I shall gladly help you to capture this big breasted upstart...for a reward..." replied Hecton. "Perhaps armed force is not the only resort against the Panther Woman" thought Francisco...intrigued by this new development...and a plan began to form within his mind.

Days later

Princess Rima consulted with the Shaman Ula in her chamber in the Royal Palace in Cajamarca. Ula was the only person who knew that the King's 18-year old daughter was secretly the Panther Woman...having given her the magic black silk Panther Bra...endowed her with her super powers...to fight against evil in the Kingdom of the Incas. "There are strange forces at work in our land my Princess...There has been little activity by the Spaniards in recent days...Their soldiers have not attacked any of our people" said Ula.

Having stayed at the Palace for days since she thwarted a plan by Lord Hecton...who was once a member of her father's court...the `18 year old Princess of the Incas...was determined to become Panther Woman again...so she could continue her battles against the Spaniards in order to halt their advance deeper into the Kingdom of the Incas. "Then there is no time to waste..." replied Rima...who was wearing a gold tiara and a form fitting gold dress....which highlighted her voluptuous body...especially her huge breasts.

She undid the straps of her dress...allowing her huge bronze breasts to sway freely. Reaching into the special pouch given to her by the Shaman Ula....she pulled out the strapless black silk Panther Bra from the pouch and immediately slipped it on to her already large bronze breasts...and clicked the silver panther clasp between her huge cleavage to secure the magic bra in place. Pressing the silver panther emblem..between her breasts..and the Inca Princess was immediately engulfed in an aura of brilliant light.

When the light faded....Rima's bronze body had become more curvaceous and muscular. She wore gleaming silver bracelets which covered most of her lower arms. A thin panty made of fine black silk similar to the Panther Bra hugged the space between her large muscular thighs. Her large breasts had swelled to massive proportions...the bra barely able to contain them. Rima's golden brown nipples and areolas had grown and become more defined. Her feet were bare and erotic to the eye...with glossy toenails.

Raising her hands to her head...Rima...ensured her huge silver earrings and a cat like mask which covered most of her head..save the lower part of her nose and her full red lips. Rima's black hair...became long thick and shiny...flowing from the back of the black Panther Mask on to her broad shoulders and reaching the middle of her back. Her brown eyes were filled with steely resolve behind the white slits of the mask...completing her transformation into PANTHER WOMAN...the mighty Inca Superwoman.

Ula watched the large bronze breasts of Panther Woman....barely contained in her flimsy bra...swaying from side to side...as she placed her right hand on a stone on the wall...and accessed the entrance to a hidden passageway inside of her chamber. The passageway would safely take Princess Rima out of the Inca capital city and to the outer realm of the Inca Kingdom. "I must find out what is happening Ula...and I shall return before Father misses my presence..." said the busty Superwoman of the Incas.

"Be careful...My Princess...Your enemies are wise to your weaknesses in your great breasts...I advise you exercise caution....May the Gods be with you..." said Ula. Princess Rima turned and smiled at her trusted confidante and friend. "Do not worry Ula...I shall not fall prey to the enemies of the Incas...Panther Woman shall prevail" assured the 18 year old Inca princess as she entered the passageway....the stone wall slid back into place once she was inside.

A cloud of dust streaked west across the plains of Peru. At the middle of it...the curvaceous and muscular form of the Panther Woman. Her enormous breasts bobbing and swaying sexily underneath her skimpy black silk bra. Her mane of shiny black hair flowing in the breeze behind her as her muscular arms and legs worked in tandem as she ran at blistering speed...the soles of her erotic bare feet making regular contact with the ground as she ran.

Miles away....Santos and Paco arrived at a neighbouring village...with bags of copper ore...to trade with the local blacksmith there. This was something which they did on a regular basis and thought nothing was out of the ordinary as they dismounted their horse...and entered the hut of the local blacksmith...with their bags of copper in hand. Thus...the duo were taken off guard as they entered the hut...and several men wearing cloaks ambushed them. Santos and Paco groaned as they were literally clubbed into unconsciousness and fell to the ground. "Take them to the Master...He has special plans for them..." said one of the cloaked men.

As dusk approached hours later....the busty Panther Woman was running across the countryside in search

of the strange forces which the Shaman Ula had told her were at work in the Kingdom of the Incas...when she sensed that someone was in danger nearby. Quickening her pace...her large bronze breasts bobbing and swaying sexily from side to side underneath her thin strapless black silk Panther Bra... the beauteous Superwoman of the Incas...raced over a nearby hill.

Princess Rima's brown eyes widened with alarm behind the white slits of her black Panther Mask...as she spotted her friends....Santos and Paco...under attack from a party of six Spaniard soldiers...who were armed with swords and muskets...on the dirt road below. "Santos!!...Paco!!...They are in danger!!...I must help them!!" resolved Panther Woman as she raced to their aid. Flexing her huge muscular thighs...Rima leapt into the fray...driving the ball of her erotic right foot into the jaw of the Spaniard nearest to her. "Panther Woman!!" cried Santos and Paco in unison as they watched the Spaniard collapse to the ground.

"Have no fear my friends!!...I shall protect you from these Spaniards!!" declared Panther Woman as the other five soldiers rushed towards her. Evading the swinging swords of two Spaniards....the big breasted Superwoman of the Incas...felled them in quick succession with well timed punches to their jaws. A third Spaniard fell to the ground as he felt the ball of Panther Woman's erotic left foot make contact with his groin. The busty Inca Princess dealt with the final Spaniard...flinging him effortlessly over her right shoulder to the ground.

She turned to her two male friends as they walked up to her. "Thank you Panther Woman...We were on our way back to our village when these Spaniards attacked us...We are in your debt for saving us..." said Santos

as he stood inches away from the busty Inca Superwoman...admiring her massive chest which her flimsy bra barely covered. Rima smiled at the handsome blacksmith...feeling a strange warmth in her huge golden brown nipples and areolas... as she stood in front of him.

"No thanks are necessary Santos...but I must ask you why the Spaniards attacked you and Paco...I have been told they have been acting strangely" said Panther Woman. "I do not know...Maybe they wanted the things we were taking back to our village...Paco and I trade often in other villages..." explained Santos as he walked towards some pouches hanging from the back of their horse. "Oh...You have something of value that the Spaniards want?" asked Princess Rima as she walked behind the blacksmith and watched him reach inside of one of the pouches.

The beauteous Heroine of the Incas was perplexed when Santos turned around and displayed a large, broad white feather with multiple barbs along its perimeter which were long and wiry. "A feather?...The Spaniards attacked you and Paco because you were carrying feathers??...Of what use are they??" asked Princess Rima who could not help but smile in amusement as she assumed her trademark heroine pose...her hands on either side of her ample curvy waist...her muscular legs spread slightly apart..her erotic bare feet resting flat on the ground...and her big bronze bust pushed towards the handsome blacksmith.

"Oh they are very useful Panther Woman...I will show you..." said Santos. Before Rima...Princess of the Incas could respond....Santos took the feather and started to brush it from side to side...across the summits of her broad chest...which was barely contained by her thin strapless black silk Panther Bra. "Heeeeeeeee!!!...My huge nipples and areolas!!!...Heeeee!!!!...Santos!!!...Heeeee!!!!" laughed Panther Woman as he brushed her across the summits of her big bronze breasts.

"Do you not like the feather Panther Woman?" asked Santos as he continued to brush he feather over every inch of her big bronze breasts...making circular strokes with the feather over her huge golden brown nipples and areolas which were partially exposed by the fact that her thin strapless black silk Panther Bra failed to cover most of her broad chest. "Yes!!...Hee hee hee!!!...I am very ticklish!!!...Hee hee hee!!!...In my huge nipples and areolas!!!...Hee hee hee!!!" laughed the busty Inca Superwoman in response...unwittingly giving away her weaknesses to Santos...who unknown to her was not himself.

Hearing her untimely and unwise confession...he paid particular attention to the huge golden brown nipples and areolas of the busty Inca Superwoman.. brushing the feather over the summits of her big bronze breasts...ensuring that the feather's thin wiry barbs...made contact with them...over...and over again. Rima's strapless, magic, black silk Panther Bra did nothing to protect her broad chest from the feather..as her huge golden brown nipples and areolas hardened at an alarming rate...their outline becoming visible against its thin fabric.

Miles away...in the Royal Palace at the Inca capital city of Cajamarca..the Shaman Ula sensed that Princess Rima was in trouble...and rushed to her looking pool to see if her fears were true. Casting her right hand over the crystal clear water...Ula caused images to appear before her...and she was deeply troubled by what she saw. The Shaman saw the Panther Woman standing in heroic pose... hands on her hips...her muscular legs apart..her erotic bare feet planted flat on the ground...her large bronze bust pushed forward.

She was surprised to see the busty Superwoman of the Incas...who was secretly the 18-year old daughter of Inca King Capac....standing and laughing as a young man stroked a feather across her chest...and making no attempt to stop him. Ula's concern heightened as she saw Panther Woman's huge golden brown nipples ad areolas....becoming more aroused...with each stroke of the feather across them.

She saw that Princess Rima was so distracted by this...she was unaware of a young boy approaching her from behind... his hands reaching for her chest... and knew that Panther Woman was about to be captured...and could do nothing about it. "The Spaniards have set a clever trap for you my Princess...You were not prepared for ones you care for to be turned against you...They have bested you once again..." said Ula with concern as she watched what happened next

To be continued.

Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:40 am