Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:48 pm

Jaguar Woman and The Lost City 8 
Megalomaniac

Post Jaguar Woman and The Lost City 8
Jaguar Woman and The Lost City 8

Northern Brazil

2 am

OCELOT WOMAN....the sexy Amazon of Guyana..watched grimly through the bars of her cell..as she watched the shapely female bodies of her junior partner...OCELOT GIRL...and PANTHER WOMAN...champion heroine from Peru...being dragged across the sand in the middle of a huge arena...back to the cells where they had been kept before they were defeated by the villainess Dianna Rose and her sister...the mercenary named Hunter...in open combat. As she watched the scenes unfolding before her eyes...the busty Guyanese Amazon recalled how all of this started for her.

Days earlier...in her regular identity as 24 year old Kim Parmasar...investigative journalist with the Stabroek News in her native Guyana....she got news of the disappearance of a charter plane over the Amazon jungles of Brazil. On board were a group of high school students from New Amsterdam...Guyana's second largest city. In that group were 16 year old American Britney Sanderson and 16 year old David Lee...the young cousin of her partner...Stabroek News ace photojournalist Johnny Chan.

Leaving Johnny to follow his own leads....Kim changed into Ocelot Woman and flew in her mystic powered Oce Jet to Brazil...to find Britney and the other missing passengers and rescue them. However Kim found more than she bargained for. She met the celebrated Heroine of the Amazon....known to the locals as JAGUAR WOMAN...and after a brief battle which ended in a stalemate...they joined forces to get to deal with the common threat which confronted them both. She was knocked unconscious and captured by a race of Amerindian warriors who no one knew existed...armed with potent weapons...never seen before in the modern world.

They were led by an evil king named Akala who had magical powers...who had been imprisoned for centuries in a golden pyramid. in the heart of the Amazon jungles of northern Brazil...but through an unplanned series of events was freed by a group of explorers who stumbled upon the pyramid. Her ally Jaguar Woman... who told her about the Kitu and Akala...was also knocked out...captured and taken prisoner by the Kitu.

There they were reunited with Britney who had transformed into Ocelot Girl to stop her boyfriend David Lee...best friend Tina Carver and the other passengers of the charter plane she was on...from being kidnapped by the Kitu. However the Teen Amazon was taken by surprise by a femminite arrow fired by Dianna Rose which knocked her out...and made it easy for the Kitu to take her prisoner. Also captured by Dianna and her sister the Hunter...was the Peruvian heroine known as PANTHER WOMAN...who was in Brazil on a mission of her own...to arrest Dianna and Hunter...and retrieve the top secret Zero helicopter gunship which they had stolen from a Peruvian airbase days earlier.

Their attempt to escape was short lived despite battling bravely against overwhelming numbers of Kitu soldiers. To prevent her new friends from being captured....and the loyal warriors of her Jaga tribe and their Amerindian allies from being slaughtered as they tried to storm El Dorado....Jaguar Woman made a daring challenge to Akala of a tournament that could very well decide the fate of the civilised world...depending on who emerged the winner.

Having just witnessed Ocelot Girl and Panther Woman being humiliated and defeated in the middle of the arena...the pendulum had swung in Akala's favour. Ocelot Woman knew it was up to her to even the score...in her upcoming battle with the evil king's sorceress Kula...and hope that Jaguar Woman would emerge victorious over Akala himself. Kim watched grimly as two Kitu soldiers carried Ocelot Girl back to her cell... while another two did the same with Panther Woman.

Ocelot Woman heard Britney moaning weakly..."Uhhh....Uhhhh...Uhhhh" as she was laid flat on her back inside of her cell. She saw one of the soldiers tossing Britney's strapless ocelot pelt bra and panties inside the cell and then lock the door as he and his comrade left. Britney's blue eyes and Kim's brown eyes met in the slits of their ocelot pelt masks. "Ocelot Woman...Uhhh...I...I...." gasped the Teen Amazon as she tried to speak to her senior partner.

"Rest Ocelot Girl...Save your strength....Sleep...Sleep..." replied Kim in a soft soothing voice. Ocelot Woman watched as Britney allowed the fatigue to wash over every inch of her shapely body....which ached tremendously from the bruising defeat she suffered at the hands of Dianna and Hunter. "Yes....Sleep...Uhhhhhhhh" sighed Ocelot Girl....her blue eyes slowly closing in the slits of her ocelot pelt mask...as her head rolled against her left shoulder...and she faded into unconsciousness...to let her body recuperate from the effects of the femminite and the physical wounds she suffered during the battle.

Jaguar Woman meanwhile looked with equal concern as two other Kitu soldiers unceremoniously tossed the Panther Woman into another cell. She was already unconscious...as her black silk Panther Bra and black silk panty were tossed inside her cell. Unlike Ocelot Girl...her defeat had been swift...and Jaguar Woman guessed it would be a while before Panther Woman would wake up...as suggested by the low glow of the silver panther clasp of her bra.

Meanwhile...Akala addressed his loyal soldiers from his box above the arena...with high school student David Lee and Policewoman Juliana Torres...chained to stone pillars on either side of his throne. "The ones called Ocelot Girl and Panther Woman are defeated...the triumph of El Dorado draws closer...Prepare the arena for the next battle....the mighty sorceress Kula....shall engage...the one who calls herself...Ocelot Woman!!!" declared the Kitu ruler...and the soldiers cheered.

As the sexy Amazon of Guyana prepared herself inside of her cell for the upcoming battle....flexing her muscular arms and long muscular legs....Jaguar Woman spoke to her through the bars of her adjoining cell. "Be careful Ocelot Woman....I know you are angry about what happened to Ocelot Girl...but Kula is no easy opponent...I fought her before...Do not be fooled by her appearance of fragility...She is cunning...and she knows about the weaknesses of our breasts..." advised the buxom jungle cat.

"I know...Do not worry Jaguar Woman...I will not underestimate that sorceress...Dianna Rose and Hunter showed the depths they will sink to win...when they defeated Ocelot Girl and Panther Woman...I know that I must beat Kula if we are all going to survive....Panther Woman will recover on her own....Watch over Ocelot Girl for me...That defeat was very traumatic for her....especially with her friend David Lee watching..." replied the mighty Amazon of Guyana.

"I will...Be careful and may the spirits be with you my friend..." said Jaguar Woman as she watched Ocelot Woman venture into the arena. Now it was time for the busty Guyanese Amazon to do battle with evil sorceress Kula who was waiting for her in the middle of the arena. King Akala stood in his royal box...watching as the two curvaceous combatants faced off against each other in the centre of the arena...and raised his right hand in the air.

"Let the battle begin!!" declared the evil king...as his right hand descended and a cheer went up from the hundreds of Kitu soldiers in the surrounding stands of the arena. Dianna and Hunter took up guest seats in the royal box behind Akala. They along with the captive policewoman Juliana Torres and high school student David Lee watched the middle of the arena as the two curvaceous combatants faced off against one another.

Ocelot Woman raised her muscular arms and spread her long muscular legs slightly apart as she assumed a fighting stance before the sorceress. "Surrender now big breasted fool and I shall make your suffering painless!!" declared Kula as she opened her arms in front of the sexy Amazon of Guyana. "Never!!...King Akala is evil!!...My mission is to fight for justice and to protect innocent people!!...I will defeat you and together with my friends....We shall free Akala's prisoners...and stop him from unleashing El Dorado on the world!!" countered Kim.

"So be it!!" smirked Kula. At that moment...Ocelot Woman's famous puffy black nipples and areolas shot to immediate attention underneath her thin translucent ocelot pelt leotard. "Ohh...My Ocelot Nipples are tingling!!...I am sensing danger!!" said the big breasted Guyanese superwoman...sensing these all too familiar feelings coming from the super summits of the large brown mounds of her awesome chest.

Using her uncanny feline agility....Ocelot Woman flexed her large muscular thighs and leapt out of the way...as Kula conjured up fireballs in the palms of her hands and hurled them at her. The fireballs sailed inches past the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet...as she evaded them...and scorched the sand where she had been standing seconds earlier. Kula was infuriated that she missed and focused her mind to create additional fireballs to launch at the busty Guyanese Amazon.

However...Ocelot Woman had already moved from defence to offence...somersaulting through the air before pouncing on her. "Aaaaagh!!!" groaned Kula as the mighty Amazon of Guyana planted the balls of her erotic bare feet directly into the middle of her chest...sending her sprawling along the sand. King Akala clutched the sides of his throne in concern...Juliana and David watched with hope...while Dianna Rose and Hunter looked on with sinister intent as the battle unfolded before their eyes.

Kula got to her feet and turned to face Ocelot Woman who was already advancing towards her. "Ugggh!!!" groaned the sorceress as the right fist of the mighty Amazon of Guyana connected solidly with her jaw. Ocelot Woman followed through with her left fist to the same location...sending Kula staggering across the sand. "I must not give her a chance to work any spells against me...I have to keep her on the defensive!!...I must end this fight quickly!!" resolved Kim as she delivered more punches to the head of the sorceress...who continued to stagger backwards across the sandy floor of the arena...seemingly unable to defend herself.

Spinning around...Ocelot Woman drove the ball of her erotic left foot solidly into the gut of the sorceress Kula. "Unnnnnnngh!!!!" grunted the sorceress as she fell flat on her face to the ground...and lay still as the big breasted Guyanese superwoman advanced towards her again. "It is all over Kula!!..Surrender now and save yourself a humiliating defeat!!" quipped Kim as she closed the gap between herself and the fallen sorceress...her big brown breasts heaving slowly up and down...underneath her thin translucent ocelot pelt leotard which barely covered her curvaceous and muscular brown body.

From her cell across the arena....Jaguar Woman had been intently watching her friend battle the evil sorceress Kula. While she was happy to see the sexy Amazon of Guyana having the upper hand....something troubled the buxom jungle cat. She had faced Kula before when she had kidnapped her girl friend... Policewoman Juliana Torres...who she saw stripped down to her bra and panties....and chained to a stone pillar in the royal box...on one side of Kula's master...the evil King Akala...leader of the Kitu Tribe and ruler of the Lost City of El Dorado...where they and others were being held prisoner.

Realising that something was amiss...Jaguar Woman called out to her friend. "Ocelot Woman!!...Look out!!" warned the busty Heroine of the Amazon. Her cries reached the ears of the big breasted Guyanese superwoman as she stood inches away from the motionless sorceress who lay before her on the sandy ground of the arena. At that same moment...Kim felt her famous puffy black nipples and areolas tingle sharply and rise to attention beneath her flimsy see through attire.

"Ohh...My Ocelot Nipples are tingling!!..Warning me of danger!!" cried the busty Guyanese Amazon as she paused inches away from the fallen sorceress. The warning from her famous puffy black nipples and areolas...as well as that from Jaguar Woman came too late...as Kula suddenly rolled on to her back and waved her hands in front of her. "Kaptos!!" she declared. Before Ocelot Woman could react...her muscular arms raised above her head...her wrists crossed over each other....and her gold bracelets locked together...her long muscular legs were spread wide open...her erotic bare feet were planted flat on the ground.

"Ohhh!!!...What is happening?!!...I...I cannot move!!....I...I am paralysed!!!" cried Kim in alarm as she strained to free her muscular arms and move her long muscular legs as the evil sorceress got to her feet. "Correct foolish female!!...I was merely taking your blows for the purpose of luring you into my magical circle...and now the trap has been sprung!!" boasted Kula as a magical sphere surrounded her and the now trapped big breasted Guyanese superwoman.

"Espos!!" declared Kula as she waved her hands in front of broad chest of the sexy Amazon of Guyana who was startled by what happened next. The spaghetti-thin straps of her thin translucent ocelot pelt leotard...withdrew under the power of Kula's magic spell...exposing her big brown breasts and their super powered summits in all their naked glory...for all in the arena to see. "No!!......My Ocelot Breasts!!...You have exposed them!!...I cannot move!!...I cannot protect them!!!" cried the mighty Amazon of Guyana...fear evident in her brown eyes in the slits of her thin ocelot pelt mask...and evident in her voice as she realised what Kula was about to do.

King Akala smiled wickedly as he knew exactly what the intentions of his evil sorceress were. On either side of him... Juliana Torres and David Lee could only look on in horror...at what was about to happen. From her cell on the other side of the arena...Jaguar Woman saw her friend in grave danger but knew she could not go to help her...because of the agreement she brokered with Akala to save the lives of Juliana and the other persons the Kitu had taken prisoner. "Ocelot Woman!!..No!!" cried the busty Heroine of the Amazon as she watched the evil sorceress gesture with her hands..in front of the helpless Guyanese superwoman.

Kim's brown eyes widened in the slits of the thin ocelot pelt mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face...framed by her long mane of glossy black hair...as what looked like white smoke spewed from the fingertips of the sorceress and swirled around her. "What is

appened?!!...Gas?!...No...Some kind of mist....A fog is surrounding me...It will take more than that to subdue me...Release me now and fight fair!!" declared Ocelot Woman as she strained her slender muscular arms and long muscular legs...but was still unable to move her curvaceous and muscular brown body to defend herself against whatever Kula was doing.

As the fog thickened around her....as she struggled to free her slender muscular arms and long muscular legs from the paralysing effects of Kula's spell....Ocelot Woman's brown eyes widened in surprise in the slits of her thin ocelot pelt mask....as a familiar figure materialised right before her inside of the fog. It was a man who the busty Guyanese Amazon knew well...in her current form...as well as in her everyday identity as Stabroek News investigative journalist. "Johnny?!!...How can you be here?!!" gasped Kim in disbelief as her handsome partner...Johnny Chan stood directly in front of her.

"I came for you Ocelot Woman..." replied Johnny as he extended his hands towards the huge brown mounds of the naked broad chest of the sexy Amazon of Guyana. "Johnny!!...No!!...Do not touch my Ocelot Breasts!!...Do not play with my Ocelot Nipples!!...No!!..No!!" cried Kim...who in her most intimate sexual fantasies...wanted Johnny to do exactly that....knowing full well what happened when a man touched her big brown breasts and exploited their super-powered summits.

"Don't fight Ocelot Woman...You know you want this..." grinned Johnny as his large hands cupped each of Kim's big brown breasts...firmly but gently. His thumbs began to brush her famous puffy black nipples and areolas in a rhythmic circular motion...clockwise...then anti-clockwise...then clockwise again. "Uuuuuuuuh....Johnny.....Uuuuuuuuh....No.....Uuuuuuuuh...Stop playing with my Ocelot Nipples....Uuuuuuuuh....You are making them...Uuuuuuuh...so...so...hhh...hhh...hhh...hhh

so....hhh...hhh...hhh...aaaaa....rrrr...dddd...cannot think about anything...except....except....Uuuuh

anything....Uuuuuuuuh....except....Uuuuuuuuh...sex....and...Uuuuuuuuuh...sleep..." complained the mighty Amazon of Guyana as she struggled to stay awake.

Kim's brown eyes fluttered in the slits of her thin ocelot pelt mask...which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face....as she stared in sleepy disbelief at Johnny Chan as he stood directly in front of her in the middle of the dense fog which swirled around her...his strong hands caressing her big brown breasts... which were exposed in all their naked glory. "Uuuuuuuuh....Johnny....Your hands...feel good on my Ocelot Breasts.....Uuuuuuuuuuh....You know all about my Ocelot Nipples...Uuuuuuh........Like the way you play with them....Making them so hard....Making me so weak...Feeling so...sleepy......No...A trick....I must...I must....Uuuuuuh..... fight it ....Uuuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuh" moaned the sexy Amazon of Guyana.

Standing outside of the dense fog which engulfed the big breasted Guyanese superwoman... Kula the sorceress waved her hands in front of the fog...as if it were a puppet whose strings it was controlling...to make Ocelot Woman think that Johnny Chan...the man she secretly had feelings for...and fantasies about...was actually standing in front of her. "No...This is not real...You are not Johnny...Uuuuuuh...He would not...Uuuuuuh...I...want..his...Uuuuuh....want your hands...touching my Ocelot Breasts...fingers...teasing my Ocelot Nipples...No...must resist...Uuuuuh...Sleepy...So

sleepy..." confessed Kim as she struggled to stay awake.

"Don't fight Ocelot Woman...Feel my hands on your big breasts...You know you want this...You're getting tired...Too tired to stay awake....Sleep...Sleep...Sleep...Sleep...Sleep" chanted "Johnny" over and over again as his thumbs brushed the famous puffy black nipples and areolas of the mighty Amazon of Guyana...over and over...lulling them into hardness and her into helplessness. Making her suppressed feelings for her handsome partner Johnny Chan come to the fore and exploit her in ways she never imagined possible.

As she felt her big brown breasts being caressed by the magical fog which surrounded her...Ocelot Woman thought it was Johnny's hands fondling the large brown mounds of her awesome chest in ways she secretly desired that he would. As she felt her famous puffy black nipples and areolas being brushed back and forth by the fog that swirled around them...Kim dreamt more and more than it was in fact Johnny's fingers tenderly caressing her super powered summits...making her sleepy, sexy and weak. The sexy Amazon of Guyana was finding it difficult to know what was real.

"Uuuuuuh....Johnny...Uuuuuh...No...Uuuuuuuh...You must not do this...Uuuuuuuuh...Stop fondling my Ocelot Breasts....Uuuuuuuuuuuuh....Like your hands on my Ocelot Breasts....Uuuuuuuuuuh...the way your fingers are touching my Ocelot Nipples....making them...Uuuuuuuuuuh...become....Uuuuuuuuuuh...so...hhh

...hhh....hhh...hhh....aaaaa....aaaaa....aaaaaa....rrrr....dddd.....feeling so sexy.....feeling...Uuuuuuuh...sleepy..Uuuuuuuuuuh...getting...sleepier....Johnny....I...I..cannot....stay wake...." moaned Kim as she felt her eyelids becoming heavier and heavier in the slits of her thin ocelot pelt mask...which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face...as she saw her handsome partner...and the man she secretly had feelings for..standing in front of her fondling her big brown breasts...toying with her famous puffy black nipples and areolas...making them hard as diamonds...lulling her towards unconsciousness and defeat.

"There's no escape Ocelot Woman...Relax...You know you want this...Feel my hands on your big breasts...Feel my fingers touching your big nipples...You're getting tired...Too tired to think...Too tired to fight...Too tired to stay awake...You must sleep...Sleep...Sleep..." chanted Kula through the magically conjured image of Johnny Chan in the swirling fog which surrounded the busty Guyanese Amazon. Kim did not see the evil sorceress but her handsome partner from the Stabroek News newspaper of Guyana...who she secretly had feelings for...but never told him about her secret identity as Ocelot Woman...who he was infatuated with.

"Uuuuuuuuuh....Yes....You are right Johnny...want you to touch my Ocelot Breasts...You are making my Ocelot Nipples...so...hhh...hhh...aaa...aaa...aaa...rrrr....rrr...d....Getting sleepy....So sleepy....Do not want to fight you....Uuuuuuuunh...Want you...Uuuuuuuh...to knock me out...." confessed Kim as she fell deeper and deeper under the spell being woven around her by the evil sorceress Kula...through the mystical fog. Sensing that Ocelot Woman was weakening under the power of the erotic fog which surrounding.. Kula gestured again with her hands.

The spell which paralysed the mighty Amazon of Guyana was lifted...but it did her no good as the erotic fog swirling round her curvaceous and muscular brown body had already lulled her famous puffy black nipples and areolas into an erotic stupor. "Uuuuuuh...J....J...J...Johnny...You are making my Ocelot Nipples...so hhh....aaaa...rrrr..d...I...I feel...so sleepy....Must....sleep..." groaned Kim as her brown eyes rolled up in the slits of the thin ocelot pelt mask..as her long muscular legs turned to water beneath her small curvy waist.

The big breasted Guyanese superwoman collapsed to the sandy ground of the arena...her muscular arms flung past her head...her long muscular legs spread wide open below her small curvy waist...the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet clutching at grains of sand. From her cell across the arena...Jaguar Woman saw her friend in danger and called out to her.

"Ocelot Woman!!..Do not give in!!...Kula is trying to deceive you!!..You must resist!!..You must fight!!" cried the buxom jungle cat as the hundreds of Kitu soldiers in the arena...cheered on the evil sorceress as she held the upper hand at the moment over the big breasted Guyanese superwoman...who seemed unable to do anything to defend herself. "Come on Ocelot Woman!!..Come on!!" cried David Lee...who feared he would see Ocelot Woman defeated similar to the way he saw Ocelot Girl defeated by Dianna Rose and Hunter...moments earlier.

However Kim did not hear them...as a fog of sex and sleep had descended over her brain as it did her body. Looking up with sleepy brown eyes in the slits of her thin ocelot pelt mask...the busty Guyanese Amazon stared in sleepy disbelief as Johnny Chan knelt beside her. "Johnny...Uuuuuh...Do not do this...People are in danger....Uuuuuh...You must not play with my Ocelot Breasts....Uuuuuuh...as much as I want you to...Uuuuh...My Ocelot Nipples....must relax...become soft...for me to regain...my super powers...." confessed Kim to the image of her handsome partner and secret boyfriend...that was conjured up by Kula...exploiting her hidden sexual fantasies.

"Don't fight this Ocelot Woman...I got you...Johnny's got you...." said Kula through the image of Johnny Chan...her hands operating through the mystic fog which swirled around the sexy Amazon of Guyana...making it look to Kim that Johnny's hands were getting closer and closer to the large brown mounds of her amazing chest. "No....Uuuuh...You are not Johnny...He...He would not do this...must resist...must fight...but...but...Ocelot Nipples...so hard...making my Ocelot Breasts...so weak...Sleepy...Feel...so...sleepy...Hard to think of anything...except....sex....and...Uuuuuh...sleep..." sighed Kim as "Johnny's" hands cupped her big brown breasts.

"This will make it impossible for you to think of anything else...Ocelot Woman" gloated "Johnny" as a green goo oozed from his fingertips. "Uuuuuuuuuh....Johnny....No....Uuuuuuuuuh...You are putting something all over my Ocelot...Uuuuuh....

Nipples....Uuuuuuuuuh....it...is....No...it...is...it....is....CHLOROFORM!!!!" cried the mighty Amazon of Guyana in a panic. "Yes....You know you can't resist this on those big super powered nipples of yours...." gloated "Johnny"..as the goo was rubbed all over Kim's famous puffy black nipples and areolas..and then rubbed into them.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh.....Sleepy....becoming....so....sleeeepeeee....Uuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Ocelot Woman...her head reeling with dizziness....as the green goo hardened around her famous puffy black nipples and areolas...encasing them in transparent concrete like casings...which kept them hard and erect. "J...Johnneee...Nooo...I....am....becoming.....sooooo.....sleeeepeeeee...." confessed Kim...as she felt the weight on her eyelids becoming heavier and heavier with each passing second. Kula pressed home her advantage...seeing that Ocelot Woman's resistance was crumbling.

Thrusting her right hand underneath the thin sliver of ocelot pelt between Kim's large muscular thighs...Kula...through the magical illusion of Johnny Chan combed a path through the thick jungle of glossy black pubic hair located there...and found what she was looking for. "Nooo....Uuuuuuuuunh!!!!...Not my Ocelot Clit....Uuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!...Must not cum...Uuuuuuuuunh!!!!...Uuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!!" cried the mighty Amazon of Guyana as she lay helpless on the ground...unable to protect herself....as the evil sorceress caused a powerful orgasm to start building within her.

The Kitu soldiers cheered....and their evil ruler King Akala watched with growing arousal and interest. "No...Uuuuuunh!!!!....Uuuuuuuunh!!!!....Uuuuuuuuuunh!!!!" moaned Ocelot Woman as Kula made the image of Johnny Chan...accelerate the rubbing of her clitoris....making her become wet and excited in a short space of time. "Ocelot Woman!!!...Ocelot Woman!!!...You must fight!!!" cried Jaguar Woman as she saw what Kula was trying to do. The Heroine of the Amazon knew that the evil sorceress' plan was to render Ocelot Woman unconscious by making her cum...thereby winning the second battle and giving Akala unfettered freedom to launch his campaign to conquer the world.

Thinking that Kula's victorywas virtually certain...the evil ruler of the Kitu...laughed aloud. "You are defeated Ocelot Woman!!..You shall be humiliated even worse than your apprentice!!" declared King Akala...making reference to the early defeat of Ocelot Girl and Panther Woman...hours earlier in the same arena. His words filtered into the mind of the sexy Amazon of Guyana...whose defeat seemed imminent as Kula made her believe that her secret boyfriend Johnny Chan was playing with her big brown breasts and her clitoris as well.

Hearing the words of the evil king...made Kim remember how she saw teenager Britney Sanderson..who was Ocelot Girl...being defeated and humiliated into unconsciousness...in front of Akala..Kula and the Kitu soldiers. As those images entered her mind...Ocelot Woman's resolve grew...and she focused her mind...purging it of thoughts of sex and sleep...which Kula was filling her mind with....as she sought to defeat her by giving her a mind blowing orgasm...through the magic spell she was weaving around the mighty Amazon of Guyana.

Kim willed her famous puffy black nipples and areolas to soften enough...to allow her to tap into the reserves of super powers in her big brown breasts. "NO!!!!!!" declared Ocelot Woman as she suddenly sprang to life...locking her long muscular legs around Kula's head and hurling her through the air. "Aaaaaaaaah!!!" cried the evil sorceress who was taken by surprise...believing that the busty Guyanese Amazon was beaten. Kula landed hard on her back on the sandy ground of the arena. As she was getting to her feet...Ocelot Woman flexed her muscular thighs and leapt towards her.

There was nothing that Kula could do..as the sexy Amazon of Guyana drove the balls of her erotic bare feet solidly into the middle of her chest...with the force of a battering ram. "Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnh"

groaned the evil sorceress as she collapsed to the sandy ground of the arena...sprawled out on her back..

losing consciousness within two seconds....leaving Ocelot Woman standing over her fallen form. A hush fell over the arena...as King Akala and the assembled Kitu soldiers...were shocked at the sudden turn of events.

"No....This cannot be..." gasped Akala in shock as he saw Ocelot Woman standing over the fallen form of his loyal sorceress....down in the middle of the arena. He could not believe that for the first time in centuries...someone had actually defeated Kula in combat. From their respective locations in the arena....Jaguar Woman...Juliana Torres and David Lee breathed huge sighs of collective relief....happy that by defeating Kula...the busty Guyanese Amazon had bought them and all of the Kitu's other prisoners some precious time.

All of this was however lost on Ocelot Woman at that moment in time. "I...I have won...but...Uuuuuh

....feel my Ocelot Nipples...getting....hh...hhh....aaaa..rrd....again... used all the strength....in my Ocelot Breasts...to defeat the sorceress Kula...Never felt...so...sleepy...so weak....My Ocelot Breasts...heavy as lead...Making my head spin....Tired....Dizzy...Cannot....stay....awake....Paaaassssing...Ouuuuuuuuuttttt

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Kim as her brown eyes rolled up in the slits of her ocelot pelt mask.

The sexy Amazon of Guyana collapsed face down to the sandy ground of the arena...her muscular arms extended past her head....her long muscular legs spread wide open below her small curvy waist...the soles of her erotic bare feet exposed....and surrendered to unconsciousness within the space of two seconds. "J...J...J...

Johnny....Uuuuuh....My Ocelot Nipples....soooo....hhh....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...rrr...d

....My Ocelot Breasts...so weak...Sleepy....J...Johnny.....J....J....J....Johnny....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...

..." sighed Kim as her resistance crumbled...and a wave of blackness washed over her....sending her hurtling into unconsciousness.

As the mighty Amazon of Guyana surrendered to unconsciousness...some of the Kitu soldiers in the arena...who had been watching the battle from the sidelines...now entered the middle of the arena...rushing towards where she lay beside the prostrate form of Kula...the evil sorceress of their King Akala. Fearing for the safety of her friend...who was unconscious and totally vulnerable to the Kitu soldiers...Jaguar Woman sprang into action. Grabbing hold of the iron bars of her cell...the buxom jungle cat's large brown breasts bunched together under her thin jaguar pelts as she pulled them apart...and dashed to Ocelot Woman's aid.

Flexing he muscular thighs...Jaguar Woman launched herself at the nearest Kitu soldier...and felled him with a right fist to the jaw. Flipping her voluptuous and muscular body in flight...the buxom jungle cat...extended her muscular legs...planting the balls of her erotic bare feet...into the chest of a second soldier...and the jaw of a third soldier. From her place of bondage...in the royal box next to King Akala...Policewoman Juliana Torres watched with a growing sense of admiration and arousal...as she watched Jaguar Woman...defending the unconscious Ocelot Woman from the Kitu soldiers who were trying to take advantage of her.

"Stop!!!" yelled Akala with a booming voice as he leapt to his feet...and the soldiers withdrew on his command. Jaguar Woman turned to face the evil Kitu ruler....as she stood over the victorious but unconscious big breasted Guyanese Amazon. "Ocelot Woman has prevailed over your sorceress!!...You must honour your agreement Akala...You cannot enslave me or my sister heroines...or do as you wish with your prisoners!!......

You must keep your word...and engage me now in combat!!" declared Jaguar Woman...her large brown breasts rising and falling underneath her thin jaguar pelts as she awaited Akala's answer.

To be continued.

Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:59 am