Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:41 pm

Original Panther Woman 13 
Megalomaniac

Post Original Panther Woman 13
Original Panther Woman 13

Peru. 1500

Paco ran as fast as he could across the rugged terrain of the countryside. He was startled by what he had just witnessed. As he ran...he remembered being inside the capital city of Cajamarca for the Suitor Games...where he had seen the beautiful big breasted masked adventuress....known throughout the Kingdom of the Incas as PANTHER WOMAN...easily best some slaves in fair competition.

He remembered encountering some of the same slaves carrying a wooden coffin out of the city after the Games and something told him to follow them. Paco followed them to the estate of their master..the Inca noble Hecton...and snuck inside of his mansion. He was shocked to see that inside of the coffin...which had wooden spikes on its inner lining...was the Panther Woman...except for cat mask which covered most of her head...large silver earrings on her ears and silver bracelets on her wrists.

He watched as Hecton abused the big breasted Inca Superwoman in her wondrous chest...rubbing a green goo all over her big bronze breasts... ensuring her huge golden brown nipples and areolas were kept hard and erect...before stroking her between her large thighs until she blacked out. Paco remembered when Panther Woman rescued him in one of her adventures...she told him her breasts were her weak spot... and men could trick her to exploit them and knock her out.

"I must get Santos...Big sister needs help" thought Paco as he ran back to his village. Back at the mansion of Lord Hecton...four of his maids...carried the unconscious Panther Woman...hand and erotic bare foot.. into another room where four other maids were preparing a bath. "The master wishes this big breasted wench be prepared for his evening pleasure" said one of the maids carrying the helpless Heroine of the Incas.

"The bath is ready...Bring her..." said one of the maids close to the bath as the others sprinkled herbs into the warm water. Slowly... Panther Woman was lowered into the water...until it covered her up to her broad shoulders. Her muscular arms were kept outside of the bath. The maids could not help but marvel at the incredible voluptuous bronze body of the Superwoman of the Incas.

"So this is the woman who the peasants speak about..." said a maid as the sexy toes of the heroine's erotic bare feet...with their hard and glossy claw like nails slipped under the warm water. "She is as beautiful as the tales say...No other woman in the kingdom has a body like her own..." said another maid as the water slowly covered the Superwoman of the Incas up to her wide curvy waist.

"They say she has the strength of 20 men...can run great distances...and is agile like a panther..." said another maid as the water slowly covered the heroine's six pack abdomen...rising slowly under her big bronze breasts. As the water covered her chest...making contact with her huge golden brown nipples and areolas...it was enough to make Panther Woman. "Uuuuuuh" she sighed...telling the maids she was waking up.

"Remember the commands of our Master...the big breasted one is not to regain her strength" said the most senior of the maids...as she directed the other maids to perform their assigned tasks. "Uuuuuh...Where....Where am I....My huge nipples...feel strange..." confessed the Inca Superwoman unwittingly to the maids...confirming to them this was the source of her strength and this was the key to keeping her subdued.

As she uttered these words...Rima...Princess of the Incas....was surprised as she felt female hands caressing her naked chest. "Uuuuuuuh....My huge nipples....Who dares to touch them....Uuuuuuuh...I am becoming....Uuuuuuuh....Tired....Uuuuuuuh...So tired....Must get my Panther Bra....Escape...Uuuuuuuuh....Defeat Lord Hecton.....Uuuuuuuuuuh.....Uuuuuuuuuh" sighed Rima...her brown eyes fluttering behind the white slits of her black Panther Mask...which covered most of her head...except for the lower part of her nose and her full red lips...a plume of her long shiny mane of black hair flowing out from the back of the mask.

"There is no escape from the Master....You are tired Panther Woman...You must rest" sneered the head maid...as two of the other maids caressed the naked chest of the helpless Heroine of the Incas. Each maid cupped one of the Inca Superwoman's big bronze breasts in their hands...gently stroking their fingers over the smooth terrain of the heroine's chest. The expert skill with which their fingernails scraped her huge hard and erect golden brown nipples and areolas...made it impossible for Panther Woman to offer any resistance. All she could do was complain.

"Uuuuuuh....Stop....You must not....Uuuuuuuh...touch my huge nipples...Uuuuuuuh...like this....Uuuuuuuuuh....You are making me....Uuuuuuuh...so tired....must not...Uuuuuuuuuh

...fall asleep....Uuuuuuuh....Return to Royal Palace.....Uuuuuuuuh....then....Uuuuuuuuuuh..

...must stop Spaniards.....Uuuuuuuuh....You must....Uuuuuuuuh...set me free....Uuuuh.......

.....Uuuuuuuh" sighed Princess Rima as her head rolled slowly from side to side...and she struggled to keep her brown eyes open behind the white slits of her black Panther Mask as the two maids...expertly exploited her in her huge hard and erect golden brown nipples and areolas. The sexy toes of her erotic bare feet...with their hard and glossy claw like toenails....twitching helplessly under the bath water.

"You are very beautiful Panther Woman..." said the maid who was stroking her big left bronze breast. "We have heard many tales of your beauty...and your mighty powers...but the Master has discovered how to make you helpless...You are powerless now...when your big breasts are touched...they are the biggest in the kingdom...your nipples are the biggest any woman has...except for the Princess Rima....Daughter of the King" sneered the maid who was stroking the big right bronze breast of the Inca Superwoman.

Both maids giggled as their fingers deftly fondled the heroine's huge golden brown nipples and areolas...keeping them hard and erect.. dabbing the warm water...laced with special herbs over her broad chest. "Uuuuuuuunh....Yes....You are very clever...Uuuuuuunh...You know about my big breasts...Uuuuuh... I must confess to you......Uuuuuuh....My huge nipples....Uuuuuuuuh....Something in the water....weakens them....Evil magic...keeps them hard....makes me so tired....hard to stay...awake....Uuuuuuh....must fight........Uuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuh...Must get my Panther Bra" sighed Panther Woman...who unknown to the maids... was Rima....Princess of the Incas...in an unconvincing attempt at defiance.

The head maid grinned as she watched her two charges skilfully caress the big bronze breasts of the helpless Heroine of the Incas...ensuring copious amounts of the herb-laced bath water... washed over her naked chest....especially her huge golden brown nipples and areolas...which by her own admission...were the keys to her strength.

"Uuuuuuuuh.....Tired....Water...washing my huge nipples....making me...so tired...You must listen....Uuuuuuuh....You must set me free...Uuuuuuuuh...Give me my Panther Bra...Let me.....

Uuuuuuh....regain...Uuuuuuuuh...my powers....Uuuuuuuuh" pleaded Rima to the maids...as she tried to keep thoughts of Santos out of her head. However every time the fingers of the maids...stroked the smooth sensitive surface of her big bronze breasts...and caressed her huge golden brown nipples and areolas...Panther Woman found it difficult to resist thinking about the handsome blacksmith.

"Uuuuuuuh....Santos...Uuuuuuuh...Santos...Help me....Uuuuuh....Uuuuuh" moaned Princess Rima as she allowed her fantasies about Santos to slowly filter into her mind...as the maids skilfully fondled her huge golden brown nipples and areolas...keeping them hard and erect....weakening the mighty Inca Superwoman even more. Panther Woman saw his handsome face...his rugged muscular body...and his strong hands...which she silently wished would take command of her big bronze breasts ...and make them slaves to his desires.

The head maid laughed at the pathetic utterances of the famed Superwoman of the Incas as she was made weak by the fondling of her big bronze breasts and the caressing of her hard and erect huge golden brown nipples and areolas. However she noticed something else as well. As her breasts were being rubbed and fondled by her junior maids....Panther Woman was trying her best to keep her large thighs closed underneath the water. The head maid knew instantly what had to be done.

"Unmask the big breasted wench....Let us see who she is" declared the head maid. Her words filtered into Rima's head and she felt another maid's fingers starting to explore her black Panther Mask...trying to find a way to remove it. Panther Woman was instantly filled with fear...as she realised that the maids and Lord Hecton would find out her secret identity. "No....You must not...Uuuuuh...Remove my mask....Uuuuuh...I beg you...Uuuuuuh" pleaded the sleepy Inca Superwoman.

"Then open your legs wench...Open them so we may bring pleasure to your aching loins....Open your legs....or we shall remove your mask!!" threatened the head maid. Rima knew she had no choice but to obey the head maid and do what she was told...knowing fully well what the consequences would be for her. "Uuuuuh...Yes....I must...obey you...." sighed Panther Woman and spread her muscular legs wide open below her curvy waist...under the herb filled bath water.

The head maid nodded to the junior maids. Two of them kept fondling the big bronze breasts of helpless Panther Woman... continuing to stroke her huge golden brown nipples and areolas with their fingers...keeping them hard and erect....and damp with the special bath water that was designed to weaken them. "Uuuuuuuuuh.....Santos.....Help me....Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the helpless Inca Superwoman.

Two other maids slipped their hands between the large thighs of the big breasted Heroine of the Incas. One of them located Rima's clitoris amongst the submerged patch of black pubic hair nestled between her large thighs....and began to rub it vigorously to excite her. The other maid found her anus and started probing it with her fingers. "No one can help you now big breasted one...There is no escape for you!!" gloated the head maid as she directed the junior maids to exploit the helpless Superwoman of the Incas in her most erogenous areas.

"Aaaaaaarh......Ahaaaaarrah...Aaaaaaar......Aaaaaaaaar...Aaaauuuh....Aaaaaaaauh....Aaaaaaaauh" moaned Panther Woman..throwing her head back... her brown eyes fluttering rapidly behind the white slits of her black Panther Mask...as she was utterly powerless to defend the most erogenous areas of her incredible body...her breasts...nipples...areolas...clitoris and anus..from simultaneous....multiple erotic attacks...from the skilled fingers of the maids of Lord Hecton. Over and over... the maids exploited her in these places.

Her muscular arms...heavy as lead....extended on either side of her voluptuous bronze body by two maids as two other maids...massaged her big bronze breasts...especially her huge golden brown nipples and areolas which were shiny...hard and erect....Panther Woman could not defend her massive mammaries against the skilled hands of the maids which massaged them.

Her muscular legs wide open underneath the bath water...for fear of being unmasked....the Superwoman of the Incas....had no choice but to let other maids...rub her clitoris and probe her anus. To make matters worse for the Panther Woman...the maids who had been massaging her big bronze breasts with their hands...now started kissing and sucking her hard huge golden brown nipples and areolas.

"Uuuuuuuuunh.....Tired.....Uuuuuuuuuuuunh.....Weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuunh...Santos...Uuuuuuuuuh.... Help....Uuuuuuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Princess Rima as she felt the tongues of the maids licking her huge golden brown nipples and areolas....while fingers probed deep inside of her cunt...through her open clitoris....and deep inside of her anus as well.

Over and over and over again...the big breasted Inca Superwoman was abused in all of these erogenous areas of her voluptuous and muscular bronze body by the maids of Lord Hecton. Her huge golden brown nipples and areolas...kissed...licked...fondled by the mouths and hands of the maids. Her cunt and anus..probed several times over by the fingers of the maids.

Her voluptuous and muscular bronze body unable to withstand the relentless erotic torture of her highly erogenous zones....Rima....Princess of the Incas....who was secretly the Panther Woman...who was completely powerless...once her big bronze breasts were not garbed by her magic black silk Panther Bra....could hold out no longer.

"Uuuuuh...Santos....Uuuuuuh...I have been captured...Uuuuuuuh...by Lord Hecton....Uuuuuuuh...his servants.....Uuuuuuuh...make me weak...Uuuuuuuuh...in my huge nipples...Uuuuh

...and...Uuuuuuuuh...inside of my loins...Need my Panther Bra...Uuuuuuuh...to regain my strength...You must...Need you to...Uuuh....Uuuh..Uuuuh....Uuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..." groaned Panther Woman

as a giant orgasm exploded between her large thighs...her voluptuous and muscular bronze body going limp immediately as it knocked her unconscious.

The hand maids laughed at the defeated Superwoman of the Incas as they continued to caress her big bronze breasts...fondle her hard and erect huge golden brown nipples and areolas...and probe her cunt and her anus. "She is helpless now...Prepare the big breasted wench for the Master's pleasure...There is no escape for you now...Panther Woman..." boasted the head maid at the unconscious Inca Superwoman who had no reply.

To be continued.

Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:07 am