Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 10:50 am

Dolphin Woman- Menace of Mystery Island 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Dolphin Woman- Menace of Mystery Island 2
Dolphin Woman in Menace of Mystery Island 2

Marianas, Pacific Ocean
2 pm

Dazed....disoriented....the now naked Costa Rican super heroines known as DOLPHIN WOMAN...slowly got to her sexy bare feet...dimly aware that she was on some strange island...after having been washed up here...after a losing battle with a batch of strange seaweed which had attacked her...stripping her of the pearl shells which normally covered the thick brown nipples and areolas of her copper coloured breasts...and her silver sequined panty which normally hugged the space between her large thighs.

Mustering what little strength she had the naked heroine...who in regular life was Costa Rican marine biologist Doctor Maria Martinez...knew she had to find her nipple shells and put them back on if she was to regain her super strength and her senses fully. Dimly....Maria could sense her peal nipple shells had been washed up further along the beach....and she staggered along the shoreline as far as she could....feeling nervous of the dark, forbidding jungle cloaking the slopes of the island.

Eventually...Dolphin Woman came to a rock outcrop and this for--d her to turn inland. Keen..to avoid risking returning to the sea and another potentially fatal encounter with the seaweed. the Costa Rican heroine ventured away from the beach and into the jungle. Despite the sense of foreboding that she had about the island...she knew that in her current state...there was little she could do until her boyfriend...US Navy Commander Keith Clancy was able to find her.

Walking slowly and slightly unsteadily...Dolphin Woman made her way cautiously through the jungle... a nagging feeling of danger in the back of her mind. "Where...Where am I?....What is this place?" wondered Maria as she stared curiously at the strange plants that made up the jungle. The scientist in her could not help but be curious about some of the more interesting flora around her.

One particular bush caught her eye. It had strange flowers surrounding two central pods. The heroine's curiosity proved to be her undoing. Bending close to the plant.. Dolphin Woman was suddenly engulfed in a spray of pollen that covered her naked breasts. "Uuuuuuuuuuunh" groaned Maria...as the pollen reinforced the hardness of her thick brown nipples and areolas...causing her to orgasm instantly. Stunned... she slumped to her knees...and fell onto the waiting pods... her breasts slipping directly into each perfectly.

"Eh?!!..Nooooo!!!...Nooooo!!!...Aaaaaargh!!!!...Aaaaaargh!!!" groaned Dolphin Woman struggling weakly to get free as she felt the pods sucking on her breasts. However in her suddenly hyper-aroused state...she could not push herself free. Vines snaked out..binding her arms, pulling her onto the pods... preventing her from escaping. More vines entwined around her thighs and begin tormenting her vagina.

"Uuuh...Uuuuh....Uuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" groaned Dolphin Woman repeatedly as further massive orgasms surged through her. Despite her attempts to resist..the Costa Rican heroine could not free... nor resist the sexual torment of her body. She felt feel her sexual energy being drained....and knew she had to break free or she would die in the embrace of this devilish plant.

,Realising the roots of the plant were widespread and shallow...Maria followed their pattern and figured out where to strike in order to get free. "Uuuuuuuuh" sighed Dolphin Woman...feigning defeat as she slumped face down on to the plant...bringing her pinned arms close enough to strike at the right part of the stem of the devilish plant. She felt it shudder and felt the vines holding her...suddenly jerk away....as the plant discarded her..as a meal which was too dangerous to deal with.

"Ohhhh...Feeling weak...Have to find my nipple shells" groaned Maria as she slowly got to her feet and continued warily through the strange jungle. The Costa Rican heroine then came across a clearing which was filled with beautiful orange and yellow flowers. She was amazed a butterfly drifted lazily over and settled on her right hand. Despite her recent encounters with the strange life forms of this mysterious island...Dolphin Woman...thought there seemed to be posed by this harmless insect.

Suddenly... more butterflies appeared and descended towards her. Before Maria knew what was happening....the colourful winged insects...began to land ..on her sexy bare feet....her shapely legs...her arms...and her big copper coloured breasts. "Haaaa!!!...That tickles!!!...Heeee!!!!...

Hee hee hee hee.....Ha ha ha ha ha ha... Hee hee hee hee...Ha ha ha ha!!!" giggles Dolphin Woman as she felt tickling sensations all over her body...emanating from the places where the butterflies were landing.

"Tee hee hee hee hee!!!....Stopp....Ha ha ha ha!!!...I am so ticklish....Ha ha ha ....Hee hee hee hee... especially in my nipples....Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!" blurted Maria with laughter as she staggered through the field of flowers....flailing her shapely arms in the air...trying to fend off the butterflies which continued to land on her breasts...arms...legs...and her sexy bare feet.

However as she reeled with laughter from the tickling sensations all over her shapely body...the Costa Rican heroine...felt a familiar warning sensation in her suddenly hardening thick brown nipples. "Hee hee hee....Butterflies...Ha ha ha ha....drugging me...Hee hee hee...in my breasts...Ha ha ha ha....arousing them....Hee hee hee...targeting my nipples...Ha ha ha ha...getting hard...Hee hee hee hee...feeling tired....Ha ha ha ha...want to sleep...Ha ha ha ha..No...Hee hee hee...Have to stay awake...Ha ha ha ha" laughed Maria as she realised what was happening...as more and more butterflies landed on her breasts...attacking her thick brown nipples.

Realising the danger she was in Dolphin Woman started to brush the butterflies off her breasts with her hands...as she tried to run away from them. However the Costa Rican heroine was pursued by swarms of butterflies from every direction. "Ha ha ha...Uuuuh...Ha ha ha ha...No...Hee..hee hee hee...Uuuh..Uuuh...Ha ha ha ha" laughed and groaned Maria..as she felt herself becoming weaker and sexier.. as the butterflies made contact with her naked bust.

"Ha ha...Uuuuh...Losing strength...Hee hee hee...Butterflies sapping my energy...Uuuuh..getting so.. Ha ha ha...dizzy...Hee hee hee...Can't think...Ha ha ha...Getting hard to walk...Hee hee hee" sighed Dolphin Woman...her head reeling with dizziness and fatigue...as she was unable to stop herself from laughing...and fend off the butterflies. Each butterfly was draining her of minute amounts of sexual energy...with the total effect being almost overwhelming.

Desperate to escape.... Dolphin Woman stumbled and fell to the ground. The sexual stimulation of the butterflies.... their probiscuses stroking her naked skin, their wings tickling every nerve ending to almost feverish levels was too much for the Costa Rican heroine to handle...as she lay flat on her back on the ground....the butterflies stroking her thick brown nipples into hardness...tickling her washboard abdomen....on top and below of her sexy bare feet...making her toes twitched in a frenzy.

"Uuuuuh...Hee hee hee...So ticklish....Ha ha ha...My nipples....Uuuuuh...My clitoris...Hee hee hee...Going to...Ha...going to...Uuuh...Uuuh...Uuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"

moaned Dolphin as a stunning orgasm surged through her body...exploding between her thighs...leaving her weak and helpless on the ground against the continued assault of the butterflies.

"Uuuuuuh....so weak....Uuuuuuh...so sleepy....in my nipples....Uuuuuuuh...feels...so..good....can't believe...beaten so easily....by something...so harmless...so gentle...tired...I'm so tired....Keith...Help..." sighed Maria...struggling to stay conscious...and escape looking impossible. Then the Costa Rican heroine noticed she was not far away from a steep slope.

"Butterflies...all over my breasts...my nipples so aroused...I'll be unconscious any second now...only have...one chance...." sighed Dolphin Woman..as she mustered her remaining strength. With determination and throwing all her remaining energy into that effort...the Super heroine of the Seven Seas...rolled herself down the slope...gaining enough momentum to leave the swarming butterflies behind.

Dazed from the butterfly assault on the erogenous zones of her shapely body...Dolphin Woman stretched her legs across the dirt...her sexy toes clutching at it...her shapely copper mounds....rising and falling slowly as she allowed her aroused thick brown nipples and areolas to relax...so she could regain enough strength to search for her pearl nipple shells. Once she had them covering her nipples again...her super strength would be restored.

"Ooooh...What kind of strange island is this?" wondered Dolphin Woman as she slowly got to her feet and continued on through the jungle. "All the flora and fauna on this island appears to have evolved to feed on sexual energy... How could such a thing have happened?" wondered the Costa Rican heroine as she arrived at a pool and was shocked by the sight that she saw.

Dolphin Woman was greeted on her arrival at the pool by the largest frog which she had ever seen in her life. Instantly...the Costa Rican heroine was on guard...looking to back away from the pool. However the frog had other ideas and shot its long sticky tongue towards the naked Dolphin Woman.

Using every ounce of her dwindling strength and dexterity...Maria dodged the frog's tongue once...and then a second time... as the frog tried to catch her again.

However as she leapt to dodge the frog's long sticky tongue...Dolphin Woman's right foot made contact with some moss covered stones close to the edge of the pool. "Ohhh!!!" cried the Costa Rican superwoman in alarm and surprise as the frog's massive tongue wrapped around her. "Unnnh!!!...Have no super strength until I can cover my nipples with my pearl shells!!!... I can't...I can't get free!!!...Unnnh!!!...Unnh!!!...Unnh!!!" cried Maria...struggling...with her arms pinned to her sides...her legs kicking as she was lifted off the ground by the frog.

Dolphin Woman was horrified as the massive amphibian slid its forked tongue like a snake around in front of her defenceless, naked breasts. "No!!...No!!...I have to get free...Have to get free before....UUUUUUUUUUNNH!!!!" cried the struggling Costa Rican heroine as the frog coated her naked, enormous breasts with a clear liquid. Maria's brown eyes fluttered and rolled up in her head..as the liquid made her thick brown nipples and areolas harden on contact.

"Unnnnnnnnh....My nipples....getting...

hard....so..fast...Unnnnnnnnh....dizzy...Unnnnnnnh...getting sleepy......Unnnnnnh....some kind of aphrodisiac...Unnnnnnnnnnnh...must not cum....Unnnnnnnnnh...Unnnnnnnh"

moaned Dolphin Woman as she struggled frantically..kicking her shapely legs..in the grip of the frog's tongue. Her head spun with dizziness and fatigue and it took all of Maria's concentration to keep erotic thoughts about her man...Keith Clancy...from making her cum...and from losing consciousness... as the frog's salvia was absorbed through her skin.

"Unnnnh.....Unnnnnh.....Unnnnh....Unnnnh....Unnnnh....Unnnnnh" groaned Dolphin Woman... her brown eyes fluttering... as the frog's forked tongue continues to brush her thick brown nipples and areolas...teasing them further into hardness...amplifying the effects of the aphrodisiac in its saliva which coated her naked chest. "Unnh....Nipples...Unnh...so hard...Unnh...saliva...too strong...Unnh...arousing me..can't....Unhhh...fight it...Thoughts of Keith...Unnh...impossible to resist....have to...going to...Uhh..Uhh..Uhh

..Uhh..Uhh..Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Maria as an avalanche of orgasms exploded between her thighs.

Dazed from the orgasms....her senses spiralling towards unconsciousness...all Maria could do was stare sleepily as the frog retracted its tongue...pulling her into its mouth. She was filled with revulsion as her shapely legs slid into the saliva-coated muscular mouth of the frog and her thighs pushed apart. Pulled down into the frog up to her shoulders, Dolphin Woman could can only watch helplessly as the frog's mouth descends, with two ominous looking
suckers aimed directly at her defenceless breasts.

"Noooo....Nooooo" sighed the sleepy Costa Rican heroine as the suckers closed around her thick brown nipples and areolas...which were erect and hard as rocks from the frog's aphrodisiac saliva. "UNNNNNNNH!!!!!....UNNNNNNN!!!!...UNNNNNN!!!!!" screamed Maria as the felt the sexual energy being drained from her shapely body as the suckers went to work...

abusing her aroused nipples and areolas even more. The frog's sexual torment of her breasts and genitals was too overwhelming for her to resist without her super powers

It got worse as Dolphin Woman felt the frog's tongue descend into her vagina and tease her cunt. "AHHHHHHH!!!!!.....AHHHHHHH!!!!....AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" gasped the Costa Rican heroine as she felt another wave of orgasms building up within her. As she tottered on the brink of unconsciousness...Maria knew this next set of orgasms could prove fatal...if she did not escape. Is this the end of Dolphin Woman...she thought to herself?

To be continued.

Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:53 am