Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 4:59 pm

Original Panther Woman 12 
Megalomaniac

Post Original Panther Woman 12
Original Panther Woman 12

Peru 1500

"Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh" sighed PANTHER WOMAN....the beauteous... big breasted Heroine of the Incas...her head pillowed atop her long mane of shiny black hair...rolling slowly from side to side as she stirred. Behind the white slits of her cat-like Panther Mask....covered most of her head...except the lower part of her nose and her full red lips...Rima...the 18-year old Princess of the Incas...and the daughter of Inca King Capac...slowly opened her brown eyes...as her mind recalled events which led to this point.

Her father the King had decreed that she marry the noble whose slaves were victorious in the Suitor Games. However the Inca Princess had no desire to marry any of the old, fat nobles who were members of her father's court...but had secret desires for a young blacksmith named Santos who she had encountered in her adventures as Panther Woman. Slipping away while the Games were in progress...Rima donned the magic black silk Panther Bra and changed into the scantily clad...super strong Inca Superwoman.

She easily bested all the slaves in the Games and was given a golden medallion from her father in recognition of her victory...which denied any of the old fat greedy nobles who see saw at her father's court from becoming her husband. However distracted by her victory and thoughts of venturing into the outer realm of the Inca Kingdom...to battle the Spaniards and see Santos again...Princess Rima had no idea that her enemies as Panther Woman had set a clever trap for her.

She was on her way back to the Royal Palace...to transform back from Panther Woman into Princess Rima...when she was suddenly overwhelmed by feelings of dizziness and weakness...caused by the sudden hardening of her huge golden brown nipples which were barely covered by her thin black silk Panther Bra...which was magic and granted her super powers...once her mind and body were free from sex or thoughts of sex.

The busty Inca Superwoman was quickly held down by strong male hands...stripped of her Panther Bra...and could only groan in ecstasy and agony...as brushes of cactus thorns were applied to her naked big bronze breasts...inflicting pain and causing the sexual arousal of her huge golden brown nipples. All Panther Woman could do was complain and confess her weakness to her enemies.

She came face to face again with the evil Elena...an Inca woman skilled in the dark arts...who had an obsession with humiliating and defeating her....to keep her away from the blacksmith Santos. Panther Woman was utterly helpless...to prevent her huge golden brown nipples and her virgin clitoris to be tortured with hot candle wax....then placed inside of a thick wooden coffin...which had thorns on the inner lid...that stabbed her repeatedly in her big breasts and huge nipples...and a wooden log that rubbed against her clitoris...until she cummed and lost consciousness.

Now...as her brown eyes opened slowly behind the white slits of her black Panther Mask...Princess Rima had no idea where she was...or how long she had been unconscious. She felt cool air blowing over her voluptuous and muscular bronze body...which told her that her mask...large silver earrings and long silver bracelets...were the only items of her battle garb that she still wore.

"Uuuuh...Uuuuuh" sighed Panther Woman...flexing her muscular arms and legs...unable to move. She felt a firm but soft surface below her back....ropes tied to her wrists and ankles....keeping her shapely, strong limbs at full stretch. Through her blurry vision...she saw the face of an old man....hovering over her...and she felt his stubby, coarse, wrinkled fingers touching her in a way she knew would keep her weak.

"So female you awaken....You have much to answer for..." declared the old Inca man...who was clad in a crimson robe and tunic..befitting someone who attended the Royal Court of the Inca King Capac...as his fingers stroked the big bronze breasts of the helpless Superwoman of the Incas....fondling her huge hard and erect golden brown nipples and areolas in a circular motion.

Despite her state of physical weakness and disorientation common with her big bronze breasts being drugged and abused....Panther Woman was able to see who her captor was....and it was a face she had often seen at the Royal Palace of her father King Capac...in her regular identity as Rima...Princess of the Incas. "Uuuuuuuh....My...My huge nipples....being touched...by Lord Hecton...of the House...of Uaxca.......Uuuuuuh....that makes me weak...tired....need my Panther Bra...to regain my strength..." she sighed.

The 60 year old Inca noble was amused by the utterances of the 18 year old Superwoman of the Incas as he fondled her big bronze breasts...examining the thickness and texture of her huge golden brown nipples. He had never seen any woman in the Inca Kingdom with breasts this size...and summits so amazing. The only such woman was Princess Rima...the daughter of the King...who was known by the size of her breasts... which were key aspects to her legendary beauty.

The Princess of the Incas would surely have been his bride...Hecton thought...had this mysterious masked woman not interfered and humiliated his best slaves before hundreds of Incas during the Suitor Games in Cajamarca. Hecton had paid a fortune in gold and jewels to the villainess Elena who had promised him she would capture the big breasted Inca Superwoman for him.

Now that he had the Panther Woman as his captive....Hecton was determined to get answers out of the busty Heroine of the Incas....and to make her pay for his humiliation...for dishonouring him...and denying him the prize which he believed to have been his. "So you are the Panther Woman...the protector of peasants against the foreigners...the ones called the Spaniards... Why did you disrupt the Suitor Games?!" demanded Hecton.

"I will not tell you....I command you to return my Panther Bra to me...if you do this...You shall not suffer my wrath" quipped Princess Rima as she glared angrily at the old Inca noble through the white slits of her black Panther Mask...her muscular arms and legs tense as she strained in futility to break the ropes which bound her to the bed inside of the mansion of Lord Hecton. He laughed in response.

"You are in no position to make demands impertinent female!!...Your tongue has fire!!...Your spirit needs to be tamed!!...You shall be taught to obey!!" snarled the old Inca noble as he reached for a clay bowl which rested on a nearby table. Through the slits of her mask....Panther Woman watched as Hecton dipped his right hand inside of the bowl...and saw it was covered with a strange green goo. A gasp escaped from her lips...which did not go unnoticed by the old Inca noble.

"What...What is that?!...Whatever it is...You must not put it on my big breasts!!....It must not be put on my huge nipples!!.....I command it!!" blurted the Princess of the Incas as she writhed helplessly before Lord Hecton...who was emboldened by her ill-timed utterance. "Silence female!!...You shall learn your place!!" snarled the old Inca noble as he smeared both of Rima's big bronze breasts with the green goo.

Slowly and meticulously....Lord Hecton began to rub the goo deep into every inch of the broad chest of the beauteous Inca Superwoman. She was utterly powerless to defend her big bronze breasts...as she felt Hecton's wrinkled coarse fingers...massaging the goo into her expansive chest...placing special emphasis on her huge golden brown nipples...in defiance of her command.

"Uuuuuunh....A man's hands....playing with my huge nipples....They are the source of my strength...Stop...Uuuuunh...I am becoming so weak...tired...dizzy...." complained Panther Woman as she flexed her muscular arms and legs in a futile effort to snap the ropes binding her to the bed...as Lord Hecton massaged the goo deep into her big bronze breasts.

Her ill advised and untimely admission of the source of her strength and her weakness...directed the old Inca noble as to what he needed to do to keep the big breasted Inca Superwoman subdued and subject to his will. "Uuuuuuuunh.....My huge nipples...Uuuuuuuuunh....They become....aroused....Uuuuuuuuuunh.....cannot resist....touch of man....Uuuuuuuuuunh...Uuuuuuuuuh" complained Princess Rima as the green goo coated her golden brown nipples keeping them hard and erect.

Hecton grinned as he kept rubbing more of the green goo....all over the broad naked chest of the helpless Panther Woman....who unknown to him was secretly the Princess of the Incas...despite her protestations...and her weak struggles atop the bed...unable to break free of the ropes binding her...or protect her big bronze breasts from being abused by the old Inca noble.

Rima's head spun with dizziness as she felt Hecton's wrinkled coarse fingers touching her huge golden brown nipples and areolas....as they massaged the green goo into them...keeping them hard and erect. The old Inca noble smiled wickedly as he heard Panther Woman moaning...

"Uuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuh"...her big bronze breasts heaving slowly....up and down before him as he massaged the green goo...which Elena said would subdue her...deeper into her wide chest.

"Do not resist female....You know you cannot...You know you yearn to be tamed...to be enslaved...." gloated Lord Hecton as he rubbed Princess Rima's hard and erect...huge golden brown nipples and areolas in a circular motion...polishing them to a glossy shine with the green goo. He saw his words were being accepted as truth by the Superwoman of the Incas...as the movements of her voluptuous and muscular bronze body slowed atop the bed.

Behind the slits of her black Panther Mask...Rima....Princess of the Incas..could barely keep her brown eyes open...as her head spun with dizziness and unbearable fatigue. Her breathing became increasingly labored....her big bronze breasts heaving....slowly up and down...as Hecton continued to rub green goo into them...ensuring that her huge golden brown nipples and areolas were heavily coated with the goo....which she knew would always be able to defeat her.

Hecton grinned as he saw Panther Woman's head...pillowed atop her long mane of shiny black hair...rolling slowly from side to side...as if in denial of what was happening to her...the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet...with their glossy claw like toenails...twitching slower...and slower....and slower as the goo sapped her strength...her resistance crumbling...slowly but surely.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh" moaned the Heroine of the Incas in a slow...sleepy...sexy voice as the combination of Hecton's coarse fingers....and the green goo being rubbed all over and into her big bronze breasts....her hard and erect huge golden brown nipples and areolas....drained her resistance....quelled her fiery spirit ....lulling her into sleepy submission. "Can you hear me...my big breasted slave...? asked Hecton as he fondled Panther Woman's nipples and areolas.

"Y...Y...Yes...." sighed Rima...Princess of the Incas...in a sleepy, sexy voice. "Now you shall obey me without question....You shall answer the questions I ask of you....Do you understand?" asked the old Inca noble rhetorically...as he rotated the heroine's huge golden brown nipples...first clockwise and then anti-clockwise...giving her absolutely no option...but to answer him.

"Unh....Y...Y...Y...Yes...Unh...By law of the Inca Gods....I am helpless...when a man...even a young boy...plays with my huge nipples...Unh...they must be pure...for me...Unh...to receive...super powers...of the Panther Bra...I am so tired Lord Hecton...Ask of me...what you will..." sighed the Inca Superwoman as she surrendered to her captor.

"Excellent my big breasted slave....Now you shall tell me why you disrupted the Suitor Games...Why did you deny me the right to take the Princess Rima as my bride..." demanded Hecton as he rubbed more green goo into the hard and erect huge golden brown nipples of the helpless Heroine of the Incas...who knew she had no choice but to do as she was told by the 60 year old Inca noble...as he rubbed the green goo into the source of her strength.

"Uuuuuh....Princess...did not want....Uuuuuuh....to marry...nobles... defeated them...so they could not..." moaned Panther Woman in response....revealing her reasons...without revealing to the old Inca noble...the truth that she was really Rima....Princess of the Incas. "You have achieved nothing big breasted one...With you as my slave...I shall advise the King that the tournament must be held again...and you shall remain here to be punished for your interference..." snarled Hecton as he dipped his left hand into the bowl of green goo.

Locating the throbbing excited clitoris of the big breasted Inca Superwoman....who unknown to him was the daughter of the Inca King....Hecton angrily rubbed the goo all over her virgin clitoris. "AAAAAAAAARH!!!!...NOOOOOO!!!!.....AAAAAAAARH!!!!!.....AAAAHAAARRRH!!!!!......AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!" screamed Panther Woman as she thrashed helplessly atop the bed...as Hecton rubbed the goo all over her clitoris... causing its lips to slowly part. Seeing his opening....he thrust his fingers inside.

"AAAAAAAUUU!!!!!.....AAAAAAAAUUU!!!!.....AAAAAAAAAU!!!.....AAAAAAAAAAU!!!!" cried the big breasted Superwoman of the Incas....utterly and completely helpless to prevent herself from being defiled in the most cruellest of manners she could imagine. Hecton...took sadistic pleasures as he watched Princess Rima's voluptuous and muscular bronze body...wiggle like a snake before him...unable to escape...unable to stop the inevitable from happening.

"AAAAAAH...MY HUGE NIPPLES...AAAAAAH....SO HARD....AAAAAAH.....MY GENITALS....AAAAAAH... BECOME WET.....AAAAAAAH.....HELPLESS WITHOUT MY PANTHER BRA....AAAAAAAAH...YOU FIGHT WITHOUT HONOUR LORD HECTON....AAAAAAAAH....YOU WILL PAY ....AAAAAAAH....WHEN I...WHEN I GET....AAAH...AAAH...AAAH...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

moaned Panther Woman as a powerful orgasm exploded between her large thighs.

Hecton smiled as he watched the head of the helpless Heroine of the Incas roll against her right shoulder...her voluptuous and muscular bronze body go limp atop the bed...and her big bronze breasts rise and fall...slower and slower...with each breath becoming deeper and more relaxed...the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet....with their glossy and claw like toenails... spreading themselves wide open...signalling her surrender.

Behind the white slits of her black Panther Mask....Rima....Princess of the Incas...could barely keep her brown eyes open...her eyelids were very heavy with fatigue...and the desire to sleep was irresistible. Placing his thumbs atop each of the Inca Superwoman's huge hard and erect golden brown nipples...which gleamed from the several layers of green goo which he had pasted over them...Lord Hecton...gently rotated them in a slow circular motion...letting the sensation of the coarseness of his thumbs...against Rima's extremely sensitive tits....carry out the final act.

"You can do nothing big breasted wench!...You cannot command me!...You cannot command even your own feelings....as they make you my prisoner....You can do nothing to stop me...I shall have the Princess Rima...and the Inca throne shall be mine!!" vowed Hecton as he stroked the hard and erect....huge golden brown nipples and areolas of the helpless Superwoman of the Incas...not knowing she was in fact the 18-year old daughter of the Inca King.

"Uuuuuuuh.....Yes....Master.....You have made...my huge nipples....Uuuuuuh...your captives...

They are now slaves....to your treachery.....I am no match....for the treachery...of men....You have outwitted me....have no choice...must remain...your captive...You fight without honour...

By law of the Inca Gods...Panther Woman is defeated when her huge nipples...her genitals...are touched by evil...I must....I must...Uuh..Uuh..Uuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..." sighed Rima as her brown eyes closed behind the white slits of her mask and she succumbed to unconsciousness...thinking all was lost. Little did she know that an ally had been watching.

To be continued

Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:26 am