Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 8:04 pm

Original Panther Woman 10 
Megalomaniac

Post Original Panther Woman 10
Original Panther Woman 10

Cajamarca, Peru

From their place in the crowds that had come to witness the Suitor Games...the 20 year old blacksmith..and his young friend Paco...had watched in awe as the beauteous and busty Superwoman of the Incas....the PANTHER WOMAN...had made a sudden appearance...at the Games...defeated all of the male servants of the nobles...who were competing so that their masters would win the right to marry the Princess Rima...daughter of the Inca King Capac...then disappear as fast as she had appeared.

Santos and Paco knew her well...having been saved by her...and helping her a few times...to defeat the Spaniards....invaders from a distant land...who had come to conquer all that now belonged to the Inca. They were in awe of her feats of strength, skill and agility...which bested all of the male slaves of the Inca nobles....leaving them to return to their estates in disgrace...while she vanished as mysteriously as she always did..after saving the lives of Inca peasants..who were threatened by the Spaniards.

"Where did she go? asked Paco as they made their way out of the city..through the crowds and back towards their village. " I don't know...maybe she was needed elsewhere...Panther Woman has great powers...She does not need anyone's help...I'm sure we shall see her again..." said Santos to his young friend as they made their departure.

However...little did either Santos or Paco realise that when the big breasted Heroine of the Incas made her exit after winning the Suitor Games...she had fallen into the hands of enemies who were lying in wait for her. Far away from the celebrations...and the cheering crowds...in the shadows of a secluded passage way..which led back to the Royal Palace..where she lived as the Princess Rima...Panther Woman was being subdued.

Her muscular arms at full stretch on either side of her voluptuous upper body...her muscular legs spread wide open...the toes of her erotic bare feet...with their glossy toenails...twitching slower and slower.....her mighty chest exposed by her foes....removing her magic Panther Bra..the buxom Superwoman of the Incas was the victim of a most devious and clever trap.

Behind the white slits of her black Panther Mask....Princess Rima's eyelids were heavy and she could barely keep her brown eyes open. "Aaaahaaarah....Well done my Incas brothers....Aaaah.....Aaaaahaarhh...You wound me in my huge nipples....with your devious weapons...You weaken me...I am helpless without my Panther Bra....cannot escape....Aaaaaarh....Who are you....Why have you captured me???..Aaaaah .....Aaaaaaah" groaned the busty Inca Superwoman as her huge hard and erect golden brown nipples were cruelly probed by sharp objects wielded by her attackers.

At that moment....her new arch enemy...Elena stepped out of the shadows and stood in front of her. "Once again big breasted fool...You have fallen into my trap...This time there will be no escape for you... .....I know who you are....and if you come near to Santos again....I shall reveal your secret..." threatened Elena. "Aaaaaarh....That is a lie....Aaaaaaarh" groaned Panther Woman as sharp objects continued to jab and poke her in her hard and erect golden brown nipples...making her weaker...sexier and sleepier with each passing second.

Elena then leaned towards the left ear of the helpless Heroine of the Incas. "If you say so....Princess Rima..."whispered Elena. Rima's brown eyes flickered briefly behind the white slits of her Panther Mask as she realised the advantage her enemy had over her. Her distraction with this thought and all the implications attached to it...prevented Panther Woman from doing anything to stop Elena from doing what she next planned to do.

Taking a candle out from a pouch she was carrying...Elena lit it..and then brought it in close proximity to the Inca Superwoman's massive bronze breasts...holding the lighted flame inches away from her hardened golden brown nipples. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!

...AAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!......AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!" screamed Panther Woman as drops of hot wax fell on to her hard and aroused golden brown nipples...burning them and inflicting excruciating pain in the process.

Elena took pleasure in watching the busty Panther Woman writhing in pain as the hot wax dripped from the candle on to each of her hardened and erect....huge golden brown nipples...encasing them in a waxy prison...of sex...and of sleep. She shifted the candle from the heaving huge bronze breasts of the helpless Heroine of the Incas...and hovered it over the middle of the thin black silk loin cloth between her large thighs. "Ahaieeee!!!!!....Aahaieeeeee!!!!...Ahieeeeee!!!!!" screamed Princess Rima in absolute agony.

As Panther Woman's senses reeled from the feelings of pain and pleasure which flooded every muscle and sinew of her voluptuous and muscular bronze body....her crafty adversary Elena....delivered the coup de grace....slipping her right hand under her black silk loin cloth.. finding her throbbing clitoris within the forest of curly black pubic hair between her large thighs..and rubbing the hot wax vigorously on to it.

"Aaaarh...Aaaarh...Aaaarh...Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh" panted Rima until Elena for--d her to orgasm....her cum mixing with the hot wax...was too much for the mighty Superwoman of the Incas to resist...and her entire voluptuous and muscular brown body went limp in the grips of her male attackers. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...the medallion...it gives off a strange scent...which casts an evil spell on my huge nipples....They cannot resist its power....Making me think...think

..about.....Santos...." confessed Panther Woman as images of the handsome blacksmith filled her mind...as Elena continued rubbing her wet and aching clitoris under her loin cloth.

"Pain in my huge nipples....Hot candle wax....covers them...in my genitals too...Uuuuuuuuh....

Outwitted.....betrayed....by my own people....Uuuuuuuuuh....You have defeated me...Uuuuh..

I congratulate you.....Will stay helpless...Will stay docile...without my Panther Bra....Weak.....

Uuuuuuuh....Tired....Uuuuuuuh....So tired....I am defeated....I am captured....Sannn...tossss...

Paaa..co...Help me...Uuuh..Uuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed the sleepy Superwoman of the Incas as her head sagged between her massive breasts..her brown eyes closed behind the white slits of her Panther Mask..as she surrendered to unconsciousness.

Elena smiled as she watched Panther Woman....who she knew to be Rima...Princess of the Incas...laid on the ground at her feet. Her great bronze breasts rising and falling slowly before her. The heroine's huge golden brown nipples..hard and erect..encased in hot wax...ensuring she would stay asleep for a long time.

"Here is payment...as the Master agreed" said one of the male Inca servants..who Panther Woman had bested in fair competition. He was only too glad to play a role in her capture...as he handed Elena a bag full of gold coins. "Good...Once you keep the Panther Bra off her chest...Panther Woman shall remain helpless..Tell your master to abuse her breasts...her genitals...and she shall always be tamed..." ordered Elena.

Panther Woman...Princess Rima...lay unconscious before them as plans were made for her. All she could do...was dream of the handsome blacksmith Santos...and his young friend Paco...only hoping they could rescue her.

To be continued.

Sat May 11, 2013 10:57 am