Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:24 am

The Original Panther Woman 9 
Megalomaniac

Post The Original Panther Woman 9
The Original Panther Woman 9

Cajamarca, Peru

Elena was in shock as she knelt beside the voluptuous and muscular bronze body of the celebrated Superwoman of the Incas...known throughout the Kingdom of the Incas as...PANTHER WOMAN. Though granted the strength of 40 men...feline agility....speed and stamina...through the magic of the strapless....black silk Panther Bra which barely contained her massive bronze breasts...the beauteous Inca superwoman was easily deceived by cunning foes like Elena....who had come to the Inca Capital to seek revenge on Panther Woman who had caught the eye of a peasant blacksmith named Santos who she desired.

Disguising herself as a servant in the Royal Palace...as suitors came from all parts of the Kingdom to compete in a tournament where the prize was the hand in marriage of the King's daughter...the Princess Rima...Elena used her knowledge of black magic to cause a situation which lured the Panther Woman out of hiding. Then when the busty Superwoman of the Incas least expected it...Elena sprung her trap.

Using a simple brush of cactus thorns..she brushed them all over the large bronze mounds of Panther Woman's chest...stabbing her in her huge golden brown nipples and areolas...which were exposed after she stripped her of her bra. The festivities inside of the palace diverting all attention away from what she was doing...Elena used a special green goo on Panther Woman's huge golden brown nipples and areolas...as well as her throbbing clitoris...until she cummed...and became unconscious.

As she knelt beside the defeated Panther Woman..the upper part of her face hidden behind a black leather cat mask...her head resting upon a shiny mane of long black hair....her large bronze breasts rising and falling slowly....capped at their peaks by her huge golden brown nipples and areolas which were erect and hard as rocks..her muscular arms...with silver bracelets on her wrists..limp on either side of her upper torso...her muscular legs spread wide open...her erotic bare feet..with their hard and glossy toenails..angled away from each other....she was hardly prepared for Panther Woman's confession before passing out.

"So this is the secret that you hide big breasted one...Behind the mask of the Panther Woman...is Rima...Daughter of King Capac...Princess of the Incas..." gloated Elena in triumph as she fondled the huge...hard and erect golden brown nipples and areolas of the Superwoman of the Incas..as she lay unconscious on the ground before her.

Though she could easily kill the helpless Panther Woman right now...and rid herself of the rival for the blacksmith Santos...who the heroine had an attraction for...Elena realised death was too good for her busty opponent. "Rest now Princess...You shall remember nothing....It will make the fate I have planned for you all the better...." sneered Elena as she petted the huge hard and erect golden brown nipples of the unconscious Panther Woman before making good her exit.

In the days that followed...the Inca capital of Cajamarca...witnessed the Suitor Games taking place....as nobles from different parts of the Inca empire had their servants competing in a variety of tests of strength, skill and stamina. The noble whose servants won the majority of these events...would earn the right by Inca law to the hand of the King's daughter...the Princess Rima...in marriage.

The 18 year old Inca Princess..sat on her throne next to her father King Capac....watching the Games take place. Wearing a gold tiara and a form fitting gold dress..which highlighted her voluptuous body...especially her huge breasts...Princess Rima..was seen as a woman who was unattainable..and all men were unworthy of her notice. Having no desire to be married to any of the suitors chosen by her father..the busty Inca Princess decided to do something about it..and departed while the Games continued.

"Inca law says I must marry the suitor whose servants win the Games....Therefore to avoid that....I must have my own representative win the Games for me...." resolved the Inca Princess with a smile as she undid the straps of her dress...allowing her huge bronze breasts to sway freely.

Reaching into the special pouch given to her by the Shaman Ula....she pulled out the strapless black silk Panther Bra from the pouch and immediately slipped it on to her already large bronze breasts..and clicked the silver panther clasp between her huge cleavage to secure the magic bra in place.

Pressing the silver panther emblem..between her breasts..and the Inca Princess was immediately engulfed in an aura of brilliant light. When the light faded....Rima's bronze body had become more curvaceous and muscular. She wore gleaming silver bracelets which covered most of her lower arms.

A loincloth made of fine black silk similar to the Panther Bra hugged the space between her large muscular thighs. Her large breasts had swelled to massive proportions...the bra barely able to contain them. Rima's golden brown nipples and areolas had grown and become more defined. Her feet were bare and erotic to the eye...with glossy toenails.

Raising her hands to her head...Rima..ensured her huge silver earrings and a cat like mask which covered most of her head..save the lower part of her nose and her full red lips. Rima's black hair..became long thick and shiny...flowing from the back of the black Panther Mask on to her broad shoulders and reaching the middle of her back.

Her brown eyes were filled with steely resolve behind the white slits of the mask..completing her transformation into PANTHER WOMAN...the mighty Inca Superwoman..who was quickly becoming a legend amongst the villagers who lived in the outer realms of the Inca Kingdom. "Now to win the Games and end the hopes of the nobles who want to marry me" resolved the Superwoman of the Incas.

The sudden arrival of the big breasted....scantily clad...Heroine of the Incas... into the arena of competition...initially took the crowds of citizens...as well as the King and the gathering of nobles who were watching from their places of privilege. They were all amazed...as they watched Panther Woman best all of her male competitors with feats of incredible strength...speed...stamina... and skill.

So convincing were her displays...that the other competitors....all conceded defeat to her one by one...to the delight of the thousands of Inca citizens who had come to see the Games. The King himself was on his feet as the buxom Superwoman of the Incas approached him...her huge bronze breasts..barely contained in her thin black silk Panther Bra...bobbing and swaying sexily before him.

"Who are you?...No female has ever done what you have done..." said King Capac in total awe. "I am Panther Woman...O Great King....and I have come to contest these Games as the servant of the Princess Rima...By law...I am the victor...and the Princess is not bound to marry any of the suitors..." said the Inca Superwoman...who unknown to the King was actually his own daughter.

"Indeed....That is our law..." said the King as he reached for a gold medallion which was given to the winner of the Games. "I declare you victor of the Suitor Games...Accept this honour Panther Woman...as champion.." said King Capac as he hung the medallion around her neck..and it dangled between her massive mammaries.

"The honour is mine O Great King" replied Panther Woman before turning on the balls of her erotic bare feet and leaping away like a cat..to the delight of the cheering crowds before disappearing out of sight. "Father does not know that Panther Woman is his own daughter...Now that I have won the Games...The nobles shall leave....and I shall not marry any of them..." thought the beauteous Heroine of the Incas...as she walked through a secluded passage way.. removed from the cheering crowds.

However Panther Woman's triumph was short lived. "Oooooh...My huge nipples....they become hard under my Panther Bra...for no reason....feel strange...feel tired....feel weak..." moaned Princess Rima...her eyelids becoming heavy behind the white slits of her black Panther Mask...as her muscular legs suddenly started to feel rubbery.... causing her to stagger from side to side through the passage way...as her huge golden brown nipples...swiftly became hard and erect under her thin black silk Panther Bra.

Her sexy moans caught the attention of some male figures who had been silently following her through the shadows....waiting for the right moment to strike. That time was now...and they swiftly rushed the disoriented Panther Woman. "Ehh??!...A trap...Who dares to attack the Panther Woman....I shall..." declared the busty Inca Superwoman...as she felt strong male hands grab hold of her wrists and pull her muscular arms behind her back.

However before she could use her mighty strength to break free of her foes...Panther Woman was startled when she heard a familiar clicking sound. "No!!..My....Panther Bra!!...You are taking it off me!!...How dare you reveal my large breasts??!!..My huge nipples!!!...They are vulnerable now!!!" blurted the sexy Heroine of the Incas......unwittingly to her attackers...as she prepared to defend herself.

They used her untimely admission to their full advantage....reaching under their cloaks for their weapons of choice. "AHHAAAARH!!!!...My huge nipples....AAAAAAARH!!!!...Sharp objects scratch them......AAHAAAAARH!!!!!....PAIN....AAAAAAAARH!!!!..." groaned Panther Woman...as she writhed helplessly in the gripped of her unknown male attackers. The mighty Inca Superwoman knew that once her Panther Bra was taken off of her broad chest...she only had the strength of a normal woman against her stronger male foes.

They were merciless...giving her no quarter..as they worked their weapons over every inch of Panther Woman's massive mammaries....paying particular and meticulous attention to her huge golden brown nipples which covered their respective summits. Her head spinning from a strange scent...which also caused her huge golden brown nipples to become aroused...Princess Rima could barely keep her brown eyes open behind the white slits of her black Panther Mask.

"UUUHH!!!...My..huge nipples...UUHNN!!!..Sharp objects scratch them...UUUHUNNN!!!!....That makes me so tired...UUNNH!!!...Too tired to think....Too tired...to move....UNNHH!!!....Who has captured me??....UNNNH!!!....I must escape..UNNNH!!!" groaned Rima...her brown eyes fluttering behind the white slits of her cat mask...unable to focus on the blurry images which swirled around in front of them

"You know of my weakness....AAAAARH!!!!...I have fallen into your clever trap...AAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!.....AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!.....AAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!" cried the buxom Inca Superwoman..alone and helpless in the shadows of the Royal Palace...aware of the real danger she was facing and there was no escape for her.

To be continued.

Sun May 05, 2013 1:29 pm