Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:00 am

Shazzan- Heroine of Arabia 4 
Megalomaniac

Post Shazzan- Heroine of Arabia 4
Shazzan-Heroine of Arabia 4

Jaffah...the 40 year old special counselor to the Sultan...smiled wickedly as he watched the 18...

year..old...SHAZZAN...Heroine of Arabia...standing..topless and tired before him..as she slowly succumbed to a powerful sleep spell that he cast upon her. She had come to his house on the outskirts of Baghdad..intent on capturing him and making him reveal the truth..that he was the mastermind behind a sinister plot to undermine the Sultan...who was her father..in her alternate identity of Jadra...Princess of Arabia. Jaffah smiled as he watched the large firm breasts of the helpless heroine.rising and falling slowly before him in their naked glory...the dark brown nipples and areolas which capped their respective summits being hard and erect from the words of the sleep spell which he had cast over them.

"I command you to remove your belt and your loin cloth wench...and then lie down on my bed...and sleep!" commanded Jaffah. "Yes...Master...I only desire..to sleep...I will do as you command me..." sighed Shazzan..as she unbuckled her golden belt...and let it fall to the floor..close to the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet...and then slid her thin black silk panty down her large thighs and calves..over her shapely ankles and dropped it atop the golden belt. Her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her thin black silk mask..her head bowed between her naked breasts..as she walked over to the nearby bed..and laid herself...flat on her back..on top of the bed. "You...You shall not prevail...Jaffah..I will..stop..you...I..will...expose you..." sighed Shazzan as she stared sleepily at him...as she stretched her muscular arms above her head..and spread her muscular legs wide open..as she lay atop the soft mattress.

"Most unlikely foolish girl...It is I who have stopped you..It is I who have exposed you..Soon the Sultan will believe you are the criminal..." laughed Jaffah as he removed a silk sheet that was covering a nearby pedestal...where a cage with a parrot with a yellow beak and red feathers sat..and watched in the direction of the naked Arabian superwoman. "Shazzan sleep...Nipples hard.. Breasts weak...Think of sex.." sqwaked the parrot on cue. "Unnnuhhh...Mooons...offff...Muuuhhaamaad....Impossible but true...My nipples...responding to the mocking tones of your evil bird....My loins become wet as they yield to its evil words...My strength of 20 men...has abandoned me...My nipples..enslaved by forbidden desires of sex..and thoughts of a man's hand touching them...I am becoming very tired Jaffah...I...I cannot stay awake...for much longer...I..I am defeated..." conceded

Shazzan..her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her black silk mask..her lovely dark brown nipples hardening..her virgin clitoris becoming excited and wet..the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet twitching helplessly.

Jadra..Princess of Arabia..who was secretly Shazzan.. knew she was utterly powerless to resist the clever spell cast on her breasts and genitals by the evil Jaffah...and would soon be unconscious and unable to return to the Palace before she was missed. "Sleep peacefully O Mighty Shazzan...When you awaken..the Sultan's soldiers will be here..and they shall take you in chains to the Sultan..as the traitress who threatens the Kingdom of Arabia.. Farewell" boasted Jaffah as he walked out of the room and vanished into the night. "Shazzan sleep...Your nipples hard...Your breasts weak...Think of sex..Think of sleep..Shazzan stay in bed...No escape for Shazzan...Sleep..sleep..sleep..sleep..sleep..sleep...sleep..sleep.." squalked the trained parrot of the evil Arabian noble Jaffah.

Over and over..the trained parrot repeated the same sleep spell..and Shazzan was completely helpless against it..as her lovely dark brown nipples hardened..and her clitoris became wet and excited..with every word that the parrot uttered. "Unnnuhhh..Your master does not fight fair evil bird...as long as you speak that evil magic...I...I cannot resist it...My breasts..My nipples..never have they experienced such incredible pleasure...They are so hard...My loins...burn with excitement...grow wet with anticipation...I..I..cannot resist for much longer...will fall asleep soon...and..I dare not dream of my fate..when I awaken.." moaned Shazzan..who feared she would be revealed as the Princess Jadra when soldiers loyal to her father the Sultan arrived at the house of Jaffah.

However fortune smiled on the young Arabian superwoman..as the parrot was driven away. Free of the sleep spell..Jadra felt her nipples soften and her clitoris become dry again. "Ohhh..What??...Who??" groaned Shazzan as she slowly got off the bed. "I believe these are yours my lady.." said a young man..two years younger than her..clad in a white shirt...black pants..black boots..and with a pair of swords hanging from a belt around his waist handed Princess Jadra her thin black silk bra..black silk panty and her golden belt..with a respectful bow..taking care not to stare at her naked body. "Who...Who are you?" asked Shazzan with gratitude as she accepted and donned her flimsy garb and the golden belt from the mysterious stranger. "I am called SABER...and I support your quest for justice Shazzan..That is all you need to know about me...but we shall meet again" said the swordsman.

The sounds of approaching horses..alerted the young Arabian superwoman to the arrival of the Sultan's soldiers. When she looked back..Saber had vanished as mysteriously as he had come. "He is gone...so too is Jaffah...and I have no proof to tell Father that he is the true enemy..I must return to the Palace and change back into Princess Jadra...Jaffah has gone into hiding..and I must withdraw to plan my next move.." resolved the Arabian princess as she summoned her magic flying carpet..leapt on top of it..and flew off swiftly into the night sky.,.as the soldiers entered the house to find it was empty.

In the days that followed...Shazzan defeated several more brigands..and left them for the Sultan's soldiers to take prisoner. However there was no sign of Jaffah..who her father the Sultan believed had gone into hiding because his life was in danger. The evil, cunning noble was never far from the mind of the beautiful young Arabian princess..nor was the mystery swordsman who called himself Saber. She pondered these thoughts as she watched the festivities taking place in an annual Carnival which took place in Baghdaed from the balcony of her private chambers in the Royal Palace.

Dressed in a light blue silk dress which offered a glimpse of her cleavage..the young Arabian princess was pondering all of these thoughts..when an elderly man entered her private chamber and bowed respectfully to her. Princess Jadra smiled at the elderly man..whose name was Apoo..the science adviser to her father the Sultan...an aide to her deceased mother Jade for many years..and the only other person who knew about her secret identity as Shazzan. "Princess...I come with grave news that I must share with you..." said Apoo as he caught his breath. "Be at ease o wise Apoo...Tell me of what you speak..." replied Princess Jadra with a smile as she took his hands in her own.

Apoo nodded and releasing his hold on her hands...he reached into his pouch and handed a scroll to the young Arabian princess..who read its words with interest. "This scroll says that Shazzan is to participate in the Carnival tonight...compete in a test of strength against Abdulah the Strong.." said Jadra who was the mighty Heroine of Arabia.

"Yes my Princess...Already your father has signalled his intentio to observe the event from his Royal Box in the Square..where the event is to happen...Many people are coming...they all wish to see Shazzan..." replied Apoo. "Then so be it..I shall change into Shazzan and accept the challenge" replied Jadra with a smile.

Her words caused Apoo to look at her with concern. "I must advise caution my Princess...Lord Jaffah is still at large..his emissaries are everywhere...their mission is to capture you as Shazzan...This could provide the perfect pace for them to set a trap for you my Princess" said the old man. "I take note of your concerns Apoo...but I must become Shazzan....I dare not do anything to disappoint the people...Fear not...Jaffah and his allies would not dare to attempt any action against me...not here in Baghdad.." replied Jadra with a smile on her beautiful face.

As night fell over the ancient city of Baghdad...hundreds of people gathered around the large wooden stage in the middle of the Square...soldiers from the Sultan's Army ringing the perimeter to keep them back as they all assembled for what they heard would be the highlight of the Carnival. From the Royal Box..located 40 feet away..with a good view of the stage...the Sultan sat on his throne..with his adviser Apoo standing to his left..as he watched the crowds gather..and heard the playing of flutes and beating of drums as entertainers filled the Square with music ahead of the much anticipated event.

"A pity that the Princess will not be joining us here tonight...I would have wanted her to see this much touted masked woman meet her match...None have proven stronger than Abdulah..." said the Sultan as he watched the giant bald headed strongman standing atop the wooden stage..with a massive iron weight in the middle of the stage..the likes of which no one had ever seen. "Yes O Great Sultan..It is" replied Apoo who knew that the 18-year old princess would in fact be making an appearance but not in the way that her father expected. Suddenly the air was filled with cries of " Shazzan!!...Shazzan!!..Shazzan!! " as the people looked to the sky..to see a shapely figure floating over the rooftops of Baghdad..atop her magic carpet which was as black as the night itself.

With incredible agility..Shazzan leapt off her magic carpet...her muscular arms raised above her head..her muscular legs extended below her small, curvy waist..landing on the balls of her erotic bare feet. The crowds of people cheered as walked to the middle of the stage...and they got a good look at their courageous champion..who was singled-handedly defeating the horde of mysterious and ruthless brigands which had been attacking the merchant caravans. The Sultan too got a good look at this equally mysterious woman as well. He noticed her curvaceous and muscular brown body that was barely covered by a thin black silk bra which did little to conceal her huge firm breasts..a thin black silk panty between her muscular thighs..a golden belt with a crescent moon insignia in its buckle..wrapped around her waist..

Gold bracelets adorned her wrists..as did gold bangles above her ankles. Her hands were strong with glossy fingernails..and the same obtained for her bare feet. Her identity concealed by a thin black silk mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face..which was framed by her thick mane of short shiny black hair. "Hmmph...What manner of female would display her body in such a cavalier way??..She bears a resemblance to a woman who I encountered many years earlier..before my daughter's birth" remarked the Sultan. Apoo knew only too well..the woman to which the Sultan referred to was called Shazzana..and unknown to him...was actually his own wife..the Princess Jade..mother to his daughter...Jadra..who now paraded herself before him and hundreds of people..against his better judgement.

As she approached the middle of the stage..where the weight and Abdulah stood waiting..a thin man with a mustache approached..and introduced himself as Salim. "O wondrous Shazzan... Honour us if you will with a demonstration of your great strength...that the people will marvel as one as beautiful and powerful as yourself..." said Salim. "Shazzan!!..Shazzan!!..Shazzan!!..Shazzan!!" chanted the hundreds of people who filled the Square. Princess Jadra cast her eye briefly in the direction of the Royal Box where her father the Sultan sat watching her with keen interest. "Father is watching from his Royal Box...His soldiers are everywhere...I know he has doubts about my powers as Shazzan...I shall be pleased to demonstrate them to him" thought the Arabian princess to herself.

"Indeed..I shall be honoured to delight the people of Arabia...to whom I have sworn an oath to protect from evil...They shall witness the power of Shazzan on this night!!" declared the big breasted Arabian superwoman. The crowds cheered in response..as she walked slowly towards the middle of the stage where the massive iron weight lay. Salim and Abdulah stepped away. A hush fell over the crowd as Shazzan planted her erotic bare feet flat on the wooden boards of the stage..and slipped the fingers of her right hand around the large ring on top of the iron weight. The crowd..and the Sultan watched in awe...as the beauteous warrior woman..who was many times smaller than the giant Abdulah...raised the weight above her head..with one hand. "No sign of the emissarie of Jaffah anywhere...I'll dispense with this weight and return to the Palace..Apoo really worries too much.." thought Shazzan as she smiled at the crowd.

However before the beauteous Heroine of Arabia could carry out her plan...a thick cloud of smoke swirled around her..flutes and drums began to play with heightened intensity...and she felt the floorboards..suddenly disappear below the soles of her erotic bare feet. "Ohhh!!!" cried Shazzan as she lost her grip on the huge iron weight she had effortlessly lifted moments earlier..and fell through a hole and into the darkness below the stage..landing unceremoniously on her well-rounded buttocks..which were barely covered by her thin black silk panty..on the ground below the stage. The Princess of Arabia was only getting over her initial surprise..and starting to get up..when several small figures..converged on her in the darkness under the stage.

"Ehh??!!...My bra..it has been removed!!..Who dares to steal the bra of Shazzan?!!...I shall..." cried Jadra in alarm as she felt her thin black silk bra abruptly pulled off her chest...causing her huge firm brown breasts..to jiggle freely from side to side. The big breasted Arabian superwoman never had the chance to complete her heroic retort..as she was interrupted for a second time..by another unexpected act of wickedness. "Oooohhh!!!!...My breasts!!!...Unnnhhh!!!!..Some kind of oil being rubbed on them!!!!...By small hands!!!!...Unnnhhh!!!!...Stop!!!..or face the wrath of...of...of....Shhaaa...zzzz....aaaaan..." blurted the big breasted Arabian superwoman..her muscular arms and legs flailing wildly in the darkness..as the reality of her situation..was made very clear to her by her attackers.

The 18 year old Princess of Arabia..was utterly helpless to defend her huge breasts..from being rubbed all over with the strange sweet scented oil. "Uuuunnnnh....My...My nipples...You...You make them...grow hard...when you..rub oil...on them...Uuuuuuuuuh....sapping the strength from my mighty breasts...You know my breasts...my nipples...to be source...of...my..my powers...Thoughts of men..sex...sleep..fill my head...Uuuuunh..Uuuuunh..Uuuuunh" moaned Shazzan as her enemies slowly took the fight out of her. Her muscular arms were flung past her head..falling limp to the ground...while her muscular legs spread themselves wide apart below her curvy waist..the twitching of the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet..the sole and rapidly diminishing source of the big breasted Arabian superwoman's resistance.

Princess Jadra's brown eyes fluttered in sleepy disbelief as two of her attackers came into view. They were not a children as she had initially thought..but a small men...dwarves. "Heh heh..There is no escape for you now hero woman...!!" gloated one dwarf as he massaged oil into the huge right breast of the helpless Arabian heroine. "You fall into our trap!!" added the second dwarf as he massaged oil into Jadra's huge left breast..at the same time..both of them ensuring that her fabulous dark brown nipples and areolas were completely coated in the powerful sweet-smelling oil..making them hard and shiny like diamonds in the vault of her father's palace."Uuuuuuunh...fiendish little men...I must congratulate you...Uuuuuuuh..My nipples...Uuuuuuuh...must never be touched like this...Uuuuuuuh.....Uuuuuuuh" moaned Shazzan..as she raised her muscular left leg...the sexy toes of her left bare foot..pointing down at the ground beneath her shapely body..the gold bangles above her left ankle jingling lightly while her muscular right leg.. was at full stretch on the ground.

The sounds of the festivities outside of the stage..becoming increasingly vague...as the malicious midgets skillfully exploited the huge brown breasts of the helpless young Arabian superwoman...rubbing excessive amounts of potent aphrodesiac oils into her massive mammaries...ensuring her beautiful dark brown nipples and areolas were hard and gleaming like the plethora of jewels in the treasure vault of the Royal Palace of the Sultan. Much too late for her to do anything about it...the reality of her predicament..became apparent to the Princess Jadra as her young virgin breasts were so expertly manipulated by her little foes...who bathed her naked bust completely with the powerful oil..she could not resist.

"Uuuuuuuh...Oil...on my nipples...making them hard...sapping the strength from my breasts...filling my head...with...

...Uuuuuuuuuh...forbidden thoughts of sex...and...sleep...fell through a trap door...when I lifted the weight...space under the stage...Uuuuuuh..too small for me to move...Uuuuuuh...no escape...no opportunity...of alerting anyone...to my plight...Uuuuuuh...Should have listened...Uuuuuuh..to Apoo...heeded his counsel...Uuuuuuuh..you are right little man...on this day...you have defeated...Shazzan...Heroine of Arabia.." conceded Jadra as she lowered her left muscular leg to the ground..and spread it and her right muscular leg wide open below her curvy waist ..accepting her defeat. To her horror..the young Arabian heroine felt her golden belt removed..and her thin black silk panty pulled down to her knees. "Nooo..My breasts are so weak..My nipples so hard..Nooo..Do not..Uuh..Uuh..Uuh..Uuh..Uuh

Uuh..Uuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Shazzan as her nipples and clit were simultaneously fondled by the evil dwarves..until she was for--d to cum...and knocked into total unconsciousness..to sleep for many hours.

To be continued.

Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:25 am