Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:21 am

Original Lioness- Deadly Diamonds 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Original Lioness- Deadly Diamonds 3
Original Lioness in Deadly Diamonds 3

Luanda City
Luanda, Africa 1960
10 pm

American CIA agent Carl Connors pulled his car into the alley behind a seedy apartment building which the CIA used as one of many safehouses in the African nation..to carry out its covert missions. Switching off the engine...Connors got out of the car..opened the left rear door..and scooped the motionless form of a voluptuous African woman..into his arms. She was naked...save for only in a lion skin panty..a golden belt around her waist..and a lion pelt mask across the upper part of her face..a thick surgical mask fixed firmly over her nose and mouth..her huge ebony breasts swaying freely..insidious wooden clothespins..clamped on each of her thick black nipples. She was known as...LIONESS..a champion heroine..who fought for justice and protected innocent people in her country. However on this night...Lioness..who was secretly young billionairess Leandra Lara..had suffered a comprehensive defeat..which left her at the mercy of the cunning Connors..as he carried her quickly inside of the seedy building.

Once inside..and the door locked behind him..Connors carried the African super beauty into the bedroom and dumped her unceremoniously atop the bed. The impact of landing on the bed was enough to loosen the wooden clothespins from her thick black nipples..bringing them relief after two hours of agony. "Nnhh" groaned Lioness as her right hand reached for her face and she managed to pull the mask off her nose and mouth. "Ohhh...Where?...What?...Who?" groaned Leandra..who was groggy from a combination of the gas which stunned her in the warehouse..the clothespins so cruelly attached to her big thick black nipples...and the special mask put over her nose and mouth. Connors smiled at her helplessness as he calmly uncapped a dark brown bottle and poured a generous amount of the clear, sickly, sweet smelling liquid it contained into a thick cotton pad.

Pressing the palms of her hands against the surface of the mattress.. the Lioness strained to raise herself into a sitting position..with her muscular legs spread wide apart below her curvy waist. CIA Agent Carl Connors sat on the bed beside the big breasted African superwoman. "Relax bitch..Relax" sneered Connors as he deftly dabbed the damp cotton pad over each of the summits of Leandra's huge ebony breasts. "Unnnh..You.. American...Unnnh..What are you putting on my breasts??" asked the confused Lioness who could only stare in surprise and disbelief as Connors dabbed his pad over the top of each of her huge firm ebony breasts..making sure that the liquid which his nefarious pad was soaked in..was smeared over every inch of her thick black nipples and areolas..making them harden at an alarming rate. "Welcome to the 20th Century hero lady..This is chloroform!!" grinned Connors as he rubbed it all over Leandra's fabulous nipples and areolas..without any resistance from their owner.

"Unnnnnh...Your chloroform...Unnnnnh..makes my nipples feel strange...Unnnnnh..making me tired...Unnnnnh..do not want to fight you...Unnnnh...have to sleep...Unnnnnh" groaned Lioness..as she stared sleepily at the cunning CIA agent..allowing him to freely apply chloroform to the summits of her huge firm ebony breasts before she collapsed flat on her back..atop the mattress. Her muscular arms useless on either side of her curvy upper body..her muscular legs spread wide open below her curvy waist...the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet..twitching helplessly..clutching at the dirty sheets..as she fought a losing battle to stay conscious. "Unnnnh...Who are you...Unnnnh...Why have you...Unnnnnh..captured me...Unnnnnh" moaned Lioness..staring with increasingly sleepy brown eyes in the slits of the thin lion pelt mask which stretched across the upper part of her face...at Connors.

The mighty African superwoman was utterly helpless to do anything to fight back against the cunning CIA agent as he dabbed his thick cotton pad over each of her thick black nipples and areolas...polishing them with chloroform..making them hard and shiny as diamonds extracted from the Vanako Mines. "The name's Connors...and I'm the one giving the orders..Ain't that right bitch?!" sneered the CIA agent as he continued dabbing his chloroform-soaked cotton pad over each of Leandra's thick black nipples and areolas...keeping them hard and erect..and drugged with the potent anaesthetic. "Uuuuuuunh...I am flattered...Uuuuuuunh..the CIA....considers me enough of a threat...
Uuuuuuunh...pays so much attention...Uuuuuuunh...to me...Uuuuuuunh..and my quest for justice...Uuuuuunh..in Luanda...Uuuuuuuuh...the warehouse...there was no theft...Uuuuuunh...a trap...to capture me...Uuuuuuunh.." moaned Leandra as she reeled under the effects of the chloroform.

"That's us...We always pay attention to detail.." quipped Connors as he continued to drug the mighty African heroine in a way which surprised her. "My breasts....Uuuuuuunh...They have never...Uuuuuunh..been treated like this before...Uuuuuuunh...Criminals in Luanda...Uuuuunh...have never dared to touch them....Uuuuuuuunh...You do not fight fair Mr Connors...Uuuuuuunh...Tell me..Uuuuuuunh..what nefarious liquid are you putting on my all natural nipples...Uuuuuunh...They are being enslaved by its magic...Uuuuuuunh...Uuuuuuuunh" complained the Lioness as Connors dabbed his pad over her thick black nipples and areolas...in a circular motion...polishing them with chloroform..making them hard and shiny like diamonds. He smiled as he saw Leandra's eyelids getting heavy in the slits of her lion pelt mask..and saw her cocky attitude being replaced with one of humility.

"Everything for you has been bush league till now...You're in the big league now baby..and the CIA always plays to win..I've been studying you for a long time...You flaunt those big jugs of yours alot..using them to distract your enemies...but I'm on to you...Let's see how your big jugs and your huge tits like a man to take charge of them...How they stand up to some good ol' fashioned chloroform!" gloated Connors as he fondled Leandra's hard and erect...thick black nipples and areolas with his gloved fingers. "Uuuuuuuh...You have outwitted me Mr Connors...Uuuuh...impossible for me to think clearly...Uuuuuuh..about my mission...to fight for justice..protect innocent people in Luanda..from American CIA...Soviet KGB...Uuuuuuuunh...when your chloroform is put on my nipples..Uuuuuuh. No man ever touches my breasts...touches my nipples..Uuuuuunh...not like this...Uuuuuunh...not in this way..." moaned Leandra.

"Get you hot doesn't it you black bitch?!" sneered Connors as he continued to fondle the mighty African superwoman in her thick black nipples and areolas which were completely soaked in chloroform. "Uuuuuunh..even wearing my Lion Talisman belt...which channels my Lion Strength through my body...Uuuuuuh...I am completely helpless..when a man touches my breasts.. when a man plays with my all natural nipples.....and...Uuuuuuh..your chloroform...I..must say...I now know..I cannot resist it..when it is put...on my nipples...Uuuuuuunh...cannot fight you...Uuuuuunh...so helpless...Uuuuuunh...so weak....Uuuuuuunh...so tired...Uuuuunh..must find a way..Uuuuuunh..to stop evil CIA plot...Uuuuuuunh.." confessed Lioness as she inched closer and closer towards defeat as Connors fondled her thick black nipples and areolas..which were shiny and hard from the chloroform.

"You talk too much bitch!!" snarled Connors who was by now getting bored with the Lioness' incessant babbling as she tried to stay awake..hoping he would make a mistake that would allow her to turn the tables on him...however he did not. "Aaaaaaaargh!!!!!....Aaaaaaaaargh!!!!!...Aaaaaaaaargh!!!!" cried the Lioness in agony as the CIA agent squeezed each of her thick black nipples hard between the thumbs and index fingers of his right and left hand. Unable to move her muscular arms and legs to defend herself..the curling of the sexy toes..with their ivory painted toenails..of her erotic bare feet were the sole sign of her rapidly dwindling resistance.

"Aaaaaaaaargh!!!!...Aaaaaaaaargh!!!!....Aaaaaaargh!!!!" cried the big breasted African superwoman as Connors administered unbearable torture to the super sensitive summits of her massive ebony mammaries. Connors kept squeezing Leandra's huge black nipples for another 30 minutes..until he finally left her voluptuous and muscular body go limp on the bed. The sexy toes of her erotic bare feet twitching rapidly..their ivory painted toenails gleaming in the darkness of the bedroom... as she fought a losing battle against her cunning opponent.

"Uuuuuuuuh....My nipples.....Uuuuuuuuh...being squeezed with such authority...Uuuuuuuh...a powerful liquid called chloroform..rubbed all over them....Uuuuuuuuuuuh...My breasts..feel so dizzy...make me feel so tired...I..must resist..Uuuuuuuh..but chloroform on my nipples..Uuuuuuuunh..
impossible to resist...making me think...Uuuuuuuuh..No...Uuuuuuh..have to resist..Uuuuuuh...cannot be tamed...Uuuuuuh..I..am..the Lioness...Uuuuuuuh" moaned Leandra..she rolled her head..which rested atop her thick clump of shiny gelled black hair..from side to side..as Connors continued to mercilessly squeeze her thick black..hard and erect nipples...causing her to become highly aroused and weakened at the same time. "So you think you're tough eh black bitch?!' quipped Connors as he kept squeezing Leandra's thick black nipples with the fingers of his left hand..while he stretched his right hand down her toned abdomen.

"Uuuuuuh..Nooooo..Uuuuuuuh...Your hand..is under my Lion Panty...Uuuuuuuh...You must get it out of there...Noooo...Uuuuuuh..Uuuuuuh..Uuuuuuuh" pleaded the mighty African superwoman as Connors combed her thick patch of black pubic hair between her large muscular thighs... the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet now twitching frantically as the CIA agent found her virgin clit and began to rub it hard...with two fingers of his right hand..while the fingers of his left hand continued to squeeze each of her thick black..hard and erect nipples..which were glazed with chloroform..that by her own admission..made her weak and tired. As Connors rubbed the throbbing clit of the helpless African heroine..the other three fingers grabbed on to the lion head buckle of the golden belt that was wrapped around her curvy waist..and tugged on it..as he fondled her clit...making her become hard and wet between her large muscular ebony thighs.

"Nooooo...Uuuuuuunh...My Lion Belt...Uuuuuuunh..it must not be taken off me...Uuuuuuuuunh...the Lions Talisman...Uuuuuuuuuunh...source of my Lion Strength...Nooooo..Uuuuuuuuunh....Uuuuuuuuunh...getting difficult to concentrate...Mr Connors...Uuuuuuuuuunh...My nipples....Uuuuuuuuuunh...so... hard...Uuuuuuuuunh...Your fingers.....Uuuuuuuuuunh...invading my genitalia....Uuuuuuuuuunh...strong desire...Uuuuuuuuuuunh..to be tamed...I...I..Uuuuuuuuuunh...hard..to resist...Uuuuuuuuuunh..this cannot happen...I am..I am...Uuuuuuuunh...Lioness..." moaned Leandra. Wanting more info out of the helpless African heroine as he listened to her incessant babbling. "What's that about your belt?!..Talk you black bitch!!..What's it gotta do with your super strength?!..Talk!!..Talk!!..Talk!!" demanded Connors as he intensified the molestation of the increasingly sleepy and sexually aroused Lioness in her huge firm ebony breasts and between her muscular ebony thighs.

His actions proved to be more than the mighty African superwoman could bear..in her increasingly weakened state...and she had no other option left to take. "Uuuuuh..Uuuuh..Uuuuh..Uuuuh..Uuuuh...Uuuuuh..Uuuuh...Uuuuh...Uuuuuh..Uuuuh..Uuuuuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Leandra..her resistance ending as a powerful explosion of wetness and warmth exploded between her thighs..her body surging briefly atop the bed before collapsing limp atop the mattress..all remaining ounces of her strength evaporating...her mind clouded by overwhelming thoughts of sex...sleep and the touch of the man she secretly desired...Luaga..Crown Prince of Luanda. "About time that you shut your trap black bitch...You know you're finished..That's it...Pass out...You're gonna be here for a long time..." gloated Connors as he watched the Lioness' brown eyes slowly closing in the slits of her lion pelt mask...her resistance ended...her unconsciousness now beginning.

24 hours later
Luanda City
9 am

Prince Luaga arrived at at Leandra Lara's mansion hoping to pay the young billionairess a visit but was greeted at the door by M'Baku..her loyal aid. "I hoped to see Leandra..She is she here?" asked the Prince. "I am afraid Miss Lara is not here..She is away on business.. " answered the faithful retainer. He was anxious to get rid of the Prince because..Leandra..who was secretly the Lioness..had not yet returned from her mission the previous night. "She will call you when she returns." replied M'Baku. "Of course...Good day M'Baku" said the Prince and left disappointed at not having been able to see Leandra. Alone in the mansion...M'Baku pondered why Leandra had not returned to the mansion last night and he had not had any word from her. "No one can know that Mistress Leandra is the Lioness..the Lioness has great power...I pray to the Lion God that Lioness will return triumphant." thought M'Baku who had no way of knowing that the mighty Lioness had fallen into a trap from which she could not escape.

Noon

In a seedy apartment which served as a CIA safehouse...the mighty African superwoman was experiencing torture as she had never before experienced. Naked except for her lion pelt mask which stretched across the upper part of her gorgeous face...her muscular arms were at full stretch above her head..her muscular legs were spread wide open below her curvy waist Her wrists were bound by cables attached to the ceiling..her shapely ankles similarly bound by cables attached to the floor. Every inch of her naked, ebony voluptuous and muscular body was bathed in the merciless glare of heat lamps which surrounded her. "Aaaaaah!!!!...Heat!!!!...It burns!!!!...It burns my breasts!!!!...Aaaaaaaargh!!!!.....It burns my nipples!!!!...Aaaaaaaargh...It even burns my vagina!!!!....Aaaaaaaargh!!!!..Aaaaaaargh!!!!...Aaaaaaargh!!!!" cried Lioness as she writhed helplessly..suspended in mid-air. CIA agent Carl Connors smiled as he watched the Lioness squirming helplessly before him.

"I'll turn down the heat black bitch...Once you tell me what I want to know" said Connors."Noooo!!!...I will not submit!!!..I will get free!!!..I will stop the CIA!!!!..You will suffer my wrath!!!!" cried Leandra..as she tugged in futility at the cables which cut into her wrists and her ankles as she struggled. "Think you're tough ey black bitch?!...Let's see how tough you are...." sneered Connors as he flipped a master switch which simultaneously increased the intensity of the lamps...up to 90 percent. "Aaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!....Aaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!...Aaaaaaaaargh!!!!!...Aahhh!!!.....Aaahhh!!!....Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!....Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!....Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"screamed Leandra as her ebony voluptuous and muscular body thrashed wildly in mid air..unable to get free to escape the relentless heat which was brought to bear on her.As the big breasted Africa heroine struggled in vain to get free and get away from the intense glare of the heat lamps that were trained on her..Connors made his exit.

5 pm.

Connors returned to the safehouse..to see Lioness' voluptuous and muscular ebony body..bathed from head to toe in sweat..her head bowed between her huge firm breasts..whose thick black nipples and areolas were shiny, hard and erect from the heat....rising and falling slowly with each ragged breath that she took. "Uuuuuuuuuh...Water...Uuuuuuuuuh....Water..." pleaded Leandra...her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her lion pelt mask. "Not till you talk black bitch" said Connors. "Uuuuuuuuuuh.....Weak....tired....need water..heat too much...need to sleep...will talk.....will tell you everything...you want to know...Uuuuuuuh..Uuuuuuuuh" moaned the tamed Lioness.as she stared sleepily at the blonde haired CIA agent..sweat running from the top of her head...dripping off the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet...as Connors approached her. "That's good black bitch...Maybe you can start by telling me who you are...when I take off your mask..." sneered the CIA agent as he raised his right hand to the sleepy African heroine's face.

Leandra's sleepy brown eyes flickered with panic as Connors' fingers traced the outline of her lion pelt mask. "Nooo...Pleease...Do not unmask me..I will tell you...how to defeat me...so the CIA can tame me...in all our future encounters...Pleease...I will tell you this...Pleaase..leave my mask on.." pleaded the sleepy and helpless Lioness. "Okay blackie...You got a deal..Start talking..' replied Connors. "My Lion Belt...Its talisman..gives me the strength of 20 lions...stamina...speed.....agility...but...must be pure of mind..and body...to use my Lion Powers...my breasts...big and natural...must never be touched...by any man...my nipples...must not feel pain..or pleasure...if you do this...I become..weak..tired...you will always make me sleep..stay unconscious for as long as you want me to...Use all you western ways on my breasts...and I shall be tamed...." confessed Leandra as she gave the American CIA all the details they needed to subdue her.

"Good job blackie..." grinned Connors as he patted her huge ebony breasts with his right hand. "Uuuuuuh..What are you going to do to me now Mr Connors...I know who you are...I will bring you to justice..next time we meet" quipped Leandra weakly. "That's not gonna happen blackie..." quipped Connors as he revealed an aerosol spray in his left hand. The helpless African heroine could only watch in sleepy panic as the cunning CIA agent sprayed both of her thick black nipples and areolas...which were aroused into hardness by the merciless light from the heat lamps. "Uuuuuuunh..No..Uuuuuunh...Not chloroform...Uuuuuuunh...Not again...Uuuuuuuuuunh" cooed Lioness as waves of dizziness and fatigue swept throughout every muscle...every sinew of her voluptuous ebony body which dangled helplessly before CIA agent Carl Connors.

"Just relax blackie...You're getting tired...very tired...you're gonna pass out..and you're gonna forget everything that happened to you here.." said Connors in a gentle but firm voice as he fondled Leandra's hard and erect thick black nipples and areolas..rubbing the powerful anaesthetic into them. This simple action was too much forthe mighty African superwoman to handle. "Ohhhhh... I am getting sleepy Mr Connors..Ooooooh...You are too much man for me....Uuuuuuuuh..my nipples...chloroform...making them...making me...so tired...head spinning...my mind...going blank...Uuuuuuuuh....must obey CIA....will forget everything...that happened to me..and..will go to sleep...now...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Lioness as her head sagged between her huge ebony breasts as Connors rubbed the chloroform into her fabulous black nipples and areolas..until she was out like a light.

9 pm

"Uuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh" sighed Lioness as her brown eyes slowly opened in the slits of her lion pelt mask..and her right hand..lightly caressed her huge ebony bust...feeling that it was once again barely garbed by her thin lion pelt bra. As her vision cleared..the big breasted African superwoman..pressed the palms of her hands and the soles of her erotic bare feet flat on the cold concrete surface beneath her voluptuous and muscular ebony body..and lifted herself up. "Ohhh..What happened?...I do not remember..Where am I?" asked Leandra Lara..the young Luandan billionairess who was secretly the Lioness. She discovered she was once again wearing her flimsy lion pelt bra and panty..and her golden Lion Belt was once again wrapped around her curvy waist. The markings of "Lara Industries" on some wooden crates told her that she was in one of her warehouses but she had no idea how she got there. "I must get home..M'Baku would be concerned that I was away for nearly a day...and I have no idea why.." said Lioness as she sprinted out of the warehouse..with CIA agent Carl Connors smiling in the shadows.

24 hours later
7 am

Leandra Lara was wearing a loose fitting white bathrobe and slippers..her thick black hair worn loose about her shoulders...as she had breakfast in her mansion..pondering the events of the previous night when her loyal retainer M'Baku approached her. "What is M'Baku?" asked Leandra as she took a sip of her coffee and set down her cup as he handed her a document. "A matter which the board of directors needed to bring to your attention Mistress Leandra...the opening of a new hospital near the Vanako Mines..for the children of the loyal employees there.." said M'Baku as she opened the file which he handed to her. As she read the document..Leandra's brown eyes widened with concern and a gasp escaped from her full red lips. "The board wants to cancel the opening scheduled for this afternoon..Why??" asked Leandra.

"The board has security concerns...in light of the recent events at the Mines..it believes concessions should be given to the American and Soviet companies who have expressed an interest in drilling in the Vanako region" explained M'Baku. "This cannot be allowed to happen M'Baku...This will greatly benefit the agendas of the American CIA and the Soviet KGB...I shall not permit them to use Luanda to enrich themselves and carry out their agendas for world domination!" declared Leandra as she got to her feet. "Issue a statement immediately M'Baku...the children's hospital in Luanda shall be opened today...by the Lioness!!" she declared. "Is this wise Mistress?..To make yourself such a target..to the Americans and the Soviets?" asked M'Baku. "I know you have concerns for my safety M'Baku..but fear not..Neither the CIA nor the KGB would be so bold as to attack me as Lioness in such an open forum..it would be to their detriment to have such an international incident.." replied Leandra. "I shall do as you wish Mistress Leandra...I urge you to exercise caution.." said M'Baku. "I shall..Now make haste..I must prepare for my engagement as the Lioness" said Leandra with a smile.

Opening of Children's Hospital
Vanako Mines, Luanda
4 pm.

The arrival of the gold colored Aston Martin sportscar caught the attention of the large press corps..local and foreign..who had come to this event...namely because of the driver of this unique vehicle. The car's arrival also caught the attention of Luaga...the Crown Prince of Luanda..who was one of the specially invited guests for this charitable event...designed by Lara Industries for the working class people of the African nation..in this particular case..its miners and their children. As he stood amongst members of the board of directors of her company..Luaga wondered to himself why Leandra herself could not be present..but had designated the Lioness as the person who would open the hospital today. While the local papers portrayed the Lioness as a heroine..the Prince was not convinced about her sincerity. "How can a woman flaunt her body in such a distasteful manner..and say it is in pursuit of justice.." thought Luaga to himself as the Aston Martin pulled up in front of the hospital entrance..to the cheers of hospital staff, miners and their families.

He watched cameras go off as the driver's side door to the car opened on the right side..and a pair of erotic bare feet with toes that had nails with an ivory lustre..came into view. They were followed by strong calves and large thighs of a pair of muscular ebony legs as the driver climbed out of the car. Cheers filled the air as the beauteous Lioness alighted from her sportscar and waved to the gathering as she strolled along the red carpet. Luaga looked with restraint at her huge firm ebony breasts which bobbed and swayed sexily from side to side underneath her thin lion pelt bra..the top of her thick black areolas and part of her thick black nipples..in view. He watched the mighty African superwoman approaching..studying her broad chest...toned abdomen..her muscular arms and legs..the thin lion pelt panty between her massive thighs..the ivory bracelets on her wrists..the large gold earrings on either side of her head..her thick shiny black hair which seemed to be clumped in place around her neck..leaving her shoulders bare..her full red lips and her brown eyes which looked in his direction through the slits of the lion pelt mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face.

Leandra smiled to herself as she watched Prince Luaga..staring at her with a mix of awe and envy..not certain which feeling was greater towards her in the form of her scantily clad alter-ego. "Your Highness... A pleasure to see you...I am pleased that you accepted Miss Lara's invitation to attend...She sends her regrets that she could not attend.." said Lioness as she assumed her heroic pose in front of the Prince. Cameras flashed as the big breasted African heroine stood with her hands balled into fists resting lightly on either side of her curvy waist.her muscular legs spread slightly apart...her erotic bare feet planted flat on the red carpet..her huge firm ebony breasts thrust towards the Prince with confidence. "Of course..We had breast..I mean..best dispense with the formalities..and then meet some of the children who will benefit from this facility.." said the Prince..hoping the press did not take note of his gaffe or that he had been watching the heroine's mighty mammaries. Leandra..smiled to herself..amused by Luaga's discomfort as she stood beside him as he gave a brief speech.

Minutes later..after Luaga concluded his speech and cut the ribbon..Lioness and the Prince entered side by side..to greet the hospital staff and some of the children who were the first batch of patients at the hospital. Leandra shook hands with the doctors and nurses..and then with the children...all of whom were wearing hospital pajamas. For a reason she could not explain..the African superwoman's attention was drawn to a young boy at the end of the line..who was leaning on a crutch that was tucked under his left arm. Unlike the other children who were happy..this boy had his head down and seemed to be sad. Squatting before him on the balls of her erotic bare feet..in a way which made her huge ebony breasts bunch together underneath her thin lion pelt bra..Lioness sought to find out why he was sad. "Hello my young friend...What is wrong?" asked Leandra as she raised his chin with the fingers of her right hand so she could look into his eyes.

"People laughed at me..They said you were not real..That you would'nt come.." sobbed the boy. "There is no need for tears my young friend..Tell me your name.." said Leandra. "Toby" replied the boy. "Well Toby..if I were not real..then I could not do this..." said Lioness asshe hugged the young boy..his small frame pressing against her mighty mammaries in the process...as she gave him a long hug. Standing up..Lioness spoke to all gathered before her. "I must go now..but I want to urge you all..adults and children..to make use of this hospital..it..like me..is here to help Luanda.." said the busty African heroine as she turned on the balls of her erotic bare feet...and sprinted out of the hospital. Cameras flashed as they captured the movements of her voluptuous and muscular ebony body..all the way to her gold Aston Martin sportscar..as she climbed inside of it..and drove away. So focused was everyone on the Lioness..that no one noticed Toby had disappeared.

Behind the wheel of her sportscar..as she took a back trail that would take her back to the mansion where she lived as billionairess Leandra Lara...the Lioness found herself reflecting on the events which had just transpired at the opening of the children's hospital. "It was amusing to see Luaga like that...It was the first time that he saw me as Lioness..before today..he's only seen me as Leandra Lara...dressed in business suits and evening gowns...which do not expose the body the way my battle garb does...Luaga could not help looking at my breasts..how big, firm and natural they are..." said the mighty African heroine to herself with a smile. However as she remembered the images of how the handsome prince was watching her..Leandra was unaware that her thick black nipples and areolas were swiftly becoming erect and hard as bullets underneath her lion pelt bra...threatening to burst through its thin fabric.

"Ooooooh..All of a sudden..just thinking about Luaga..it is making my nipples...become hard...becoming...tired...dizzy...cannot resist..." gasped the beauteous African superwoman..as she felt her eyelids becoming heavy in the slits of the lionskin mask which stretched across the upper part of her face. Leandra's brown eyes becoming dull and hazy in the slits of the lionskin mask..as.her large ebony breasts heaved up and down beneath her flimsy bra..as her head began to spin with dizziness..as the hardness of her thick black nipples and areolas intensified under her thin lion pelt bra. Her vision began to blur..and her erotic bare feet were finding it difficult to stay on the drive pedals.

"Oooooh...have to touch my breasts...Uhhhh..my nipples...so hard...Uhhhh..want to play with them..Uhhhh..something is wrong..Why are my nipples..Why do my breasts..feel so strange" gasped Lioness as she fondled her hardening nipples under her lionskin bra with her left hand..as the fingers of her right hand barely gripped the steering wheel of her sportscar..which swerved out of control along the road.

Slamming the ball of her erotic bare foot finally down on the brakes...Leandra brought her Aston Martin to a stop and switched off the engine. She could stop herself as her hands..with a life of her own..pulled off her thin lion pelt bra..and started to fondle her huge firm ebony breasts. "Ohhhhh...Luaga...Ohhhhhh..his hands..want them on my big breasts...Ohhhhh..want him to make my nipples hard...Ohhh..Ohhh..Ohhhh.." moaned Lioness as her hands roamed freely over her huge naked chest..fondling her thick black nipples and areolas into hardness.

"Noooo...This is not right...Something on my breasts...Something on my nipples..making me want to play with myself....Ooooooh..I am making myself sleepy...so sleepy..Ohhhhh...Water...need water...have canteen in trunk of the Lion Car..I must get it..." sighed the tired African heroine as she stumbled out of the Aston Martin..holding her bra in her right hand.

She rose groggily to her erotic bare feet and staggered towards the rear of her sportscar..hoping to reach the trunk and the water filled canteen inside of it. However as the disoriented Lioness reached the back of her Aston Martin..a black sedan pulled up. Two white men in black clothing and boots..jumped out of the car and ambushed the big breasted African superwoman. "Unnnnnh!!!!!" groaned Lioness in pain..her senses sent spinning out of orbit as one man lashed her across the summits of her huge ebony breasts with a blackjack. The force of the blow..sent Lioness falling on her back...against the top of the closed trunk..her muscular arms and legs spread wide open. The heroine's attackers gave her no respite..both armed with blackjacks..each of them targeting one of the huge ebony mounds of her naked chest..and pummeling each of them with a barrage of thunderous blows from their blackjacks..ensuring that her thick black nipples and areolas..absorbed the brunt of the punishment.

"Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh..Uuuuuuuuh.." moaned Leandra..her thick black nipples and areolas..hard and erect..smarting with blistering pain..as was every inch of her huge ebony breasts..as she slowly slid down the back of the trunk of her gold Aston Martin sportscar..her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her lion pelt mask..as she slowly sank to her knees...on as the pain in her massive mammaries...were lulling her towards unconsciousness. However..her two attackers were not done with her yet. Through her blurry vision and sleep-laden brown eyes...her senses spinning out of control from the combination of excruiating pain in each of her huge firm ebony breasts...and the hardness of her thick black nipples and areolas from a combination of blackjack blows and untimely sexual fantasies about the handsome Prince Luaga..all the hurt and helpless Lioness could do was stare sleepily at both men as they raised their weapons again.

"No..My breasts..Please..not my breasts do not..." pleaded the defeated African heroine. Her foes showed no remorse as they simultaneously brought their blackjacks crashing down atop the summits of each of the Lioness' huge ebony breasts..with all their might. "Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnh"
groaned Leandra as her brown eyes rolled up in the slits of her lionskin mask as pain exploded in her hard and erect..thick black nipples and areolas again. This was too much for the once mighty Lioness to bear..and she fell face down on the dusty road..her muscular arms flung past her head..her muscular legs spread wide open..the soles of her erotic bare feet visible...her huge ebony breasts flattened like pancakes beneath the weight of her voluptuous and muscular ebony body as she surrendered to defeat..and happily welcomed unconsciousness.

to be continued.

Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:40 pm