Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:37 pm

Power Games 7 
Megalomaniac

Post Power Games 7
Power Games 7

Melbourne, Australia
10 pm

Billionaire Texas oil baron Jorrie Power smiled with grim satisfaction and he watches the images on the television screen in front of him with more than a passing interest. He watched as closed circuit television footage streamed live on screen of the big breasted TIGER WOMAN OF INDIA...struggling in the coils of a giant snake..as it squeezed her enormous breasts until they were flat as pancakes and secreted a special oil which made her large nipples which she concealed under her thin tight tiger pelt leotard hard and erect. "Uhn..Tiger Nipples..Ṭā'igara nipalsa...Drugged by snake oil..Sāmpa kē tēla sē naśā..Uhn..Impossible..to stay awake...Asambhava.. Jāgatē rahanē...Uhn..Uhn..I will be unconscious for hours..Maiṁ ghaṇṭōṁ kē li'ē bēhōśa hō jā'ēgā..You win again Charmer..Āpa phira sē jītanē kē Charmer..Good night...Śubha rātri..Good night..to the Tiger Woman of India...Bhārata kē ṭā'igara mahilā kē li'ē acchā hai.. Rāta...Uhn..Uhn..Uhn..Uhn..Uhn..Uhn..Uhn..Uhn..Uhn" Power heard..the buxom Indian superwoman moan..in English and Hindi as she conceded defeat and fell unconscious in the coils of the giant snake.

He turned off the screen as he watched the giant snake..which was under the command of the villainess named Charmer of Snakes..carry the unconscious Hindu Heroine of India away into the darkness of the underground tunnel where a well laid trap had been set out for her. "That'll keep you out cold for hours Injun Gal...Didn't know I had you watched when you told Captain Jones all about them big boobs o yours...or that I bugged his hotel room...so I knew what you were plannin...or that I gave him that tip...just to draw you into a trap. You ain't gonna bother me none again..like that Kangaroo Gal that Doc Cort snared the other day...but there's more of you big boobed hero gals runnin round loose in Australia..and you'll all gotta be rounded up fore my master plan gets off the ground.." resolved Jorrie Power as he turned his attention to two other superheroines who he knew posed a definite threat to his plans.

Port Augusta, Australia
11 pm

Under the cover of darkness..the Costa Rican superheroine named Dolphin Woman returned to the swamp on the northern edge of Lake Eyre. However this time she did not come alone. After changing from her regular identity of marine biologist Dr Maria Martinez.. the curvaceous Costa Rican..returned to the swamp..accompanied by her man...US Navy Commander Keith Clancy in his one man..fighter submarine. Making long smooth strokes with her shapely arms and legs..Dolphin Woman entered the narrow channel which was the access point from the swamp into the lake. Out of sight of the people on the southern side of the lake where all the aquatic events were taking place..Dolphin Woman made her way into the shallow waters..and made her way towards the nearest hammock..a protrusion of dry land inside the swamp with was covered by lush green vegetation. Slowly she emerged from the water...which gleamed off the surface of her shapely body..from the thin beams of moonilight which penetrated the dense foliage around her.

Her large breasts..covered only at the nipples by thick pearl cups..swayed slowly from side to side..as Dolphin Woman emerged from the water and walked up on to the hammock. Her ringlets of black hair were damp and flattened against her head and shoulders..her silver sequined panty..narrowing between her shapely thighs..as she walked on to land...her sexy bare feet leaving footprints in the sand as she left the water...and started to look around for the source of the evil vibrations which her special pearl earrings had traced to this place...in the middle of the swamp. Bringing his submersible as close to land as he could..Keith powered down its engines..armed himself with a pistol and joined his superheroine girlfriend on the dry land inside of the swamp. All around them was quiet as they searched the dense foliage for clues. "You certain about this Maria.." whispered Keith in a low tone..his gun clenched in his right hand.

"I was knocked unconscious when I came into this swamp after the crocodile attack on the yacht race Keith...Someone was controlling the crocodiles from this swamp..he got away before I could catch him...I have a feeling that..." began Dolphin Woman as she related what happened to her 24 hours earlier when she had intervened to save Keith and the other sailors in the race from certain death at the jaws of some huge saltwater crocodiles. However some intense vibrations in her pearl earrings caused the curvaceous Costa Rican to pause..and her brown eyes scanned the dense vegetation which surrounded them..as she tensed the muscles of her body..which Keith Clancy..with his Navy SEAL training..noticed immediately..when she stopped her reply in mid-sentence. "Keith!!..Look out!!" warned Dolphin Woman as a band of Aboriginie mercenaries..their faces painted black to match their atttire... emerged from the foliage..as they sprung an ambush on the Costa Rican heroine and the US Navy officer.

Pushing Keith out of the way of one mercenary..Dolphin Woman distracted him by the silvery flash from her sequined panty which barely hugged the space between her shapely thighs..and the rhythmic swaying of her shapely firm breasts..naked except for the pearl cups over her nipples.. as she thrust her right leg at him. The pearl coloured toenails of her sexy right bare foot..glinted in the moonlight as she kicked the mercenary in the jaw. Wading into her enemies...Dolphin Woman felled two more with well timed punches to their jaws...and then disabled another by driving the ball of her left foot into the groin of another Aboriginie. In the midst of the battle...in the darkness of the swamp..the curvaceous Costa Rican lost sight of Keith Clancy..and only became aware of his location when a man's voice cried out to her. "G'day..luv!...Not another move..or your boyfriend gets it!" snarled Crocodile Dandee.

Maria turned and her brown eyes widened in horror as she saw Keith lying unconscious on the ground...with an Aboriginie pointing a gun at his head. "All right...You win...I'll do whatever you want...Just don't hurt him.." conceded Dolphin Woman as she raised her hands.. in surrender..her shapely legs spread slightly apart..her sexy bare feet resting flat on the sandy ground.. as Crocodile Dandee approached her. "That's a good sheila..Now take them pearls off her knockers..and let me put me...crocodile saliva on em..to knock you out...If you fight...I'll have me mate put a bullet through your boyfriend's head.." snarled Dandee. His words filled the Costa Rican superwoman with a sense of dread...but she knew she had no choice but to do what the Australian criminal wanted her to do...as she watched Keith Clancy lying unconscious on the ground with a gun to his head.

Dolphin Woman raised her hands up to the summits of her shapely breasts..and used her long fingers to gently remove the pearl cups which covered them. Crocodile Dandee drooled at the sight of the heroine's large thick brown nipples and areolas..which were revealed to him as she removed her pearl cups. "I agree...I'll let you put that drug on my nipples...I'll let you knock me out..." said Dolphin Woman as she placed her hands behind her head as Crocodile Dandee walked towards her. She watched with increasing fear as he.reached under his waistcoat to pull out a vial filled with white saliva from a saltwater crocodile...but knew that with Keith in the hands of Dandee's men..she had to do whatever he said and not fight back. Dandee opened the vial and poured some of the white crocodile saliva it contained over each of the Costa Rican heroine's large brown nipples and areolas.

"Uhhhhh...My nipples...becoming hard...starting to feel...dizzy...and..tired..." confessed Dolphin Woman as her brown eyes fluttered as her nipples became hard and erect..as the crocodile saliva was ooured on her nipples. Dandee smiled at her confession and cupping the heroine's large breasts with his hands..Dandee started to rub and squeeze her hardening and erect large brown nipples. "Uuunh!!!..Uuuhh!!!..Uuuuunh!!!..Uuuuuuh!!!! moaned Dolphin Woman...as she maintained her stance as Dandee drugged her in her breasts with the crocodile saliva. Her head reeled with dizziness..and Maria saw the world beginning to rapidly..but as much as she wanted to fight back..she allowed Dandee to drug her in her amazing chest.

As Dandee rubbed the crocodile saliva into Maria's hardening and erect large brown nipples..she bent her knees..her sexy bare feet planted flat on the sandy ground..her hands still behind her head..as she became..weaker..sexier and sleepier.. with each passing second. Seeing the Costa Rican superwoman..was tottering on the verge of defeat..and keeping her word not to fight back...Crocodile Dandee shoved his left hand under her silver sequined panties..and started to vigorously rub her throbbing clit..while continuing to fondle her breasts with his right hand.

"Uhh..Uhh..Uhh..Uhh..Uhh..Uhh..Uhh..Uhh..Uhh..Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Dolphin Woman as the vigorous rubbing of crocodile saliva on to her clit..some of it getting into her cunt...caused a powerful orgasm to erupt between her large thighs. Crocodile Dandee caught Dolphin Woman as she collapsed unconscious in his arms. "All right mates..let's take them outta here..The boss man wants them put away before the big show" declared Dandee. Two Aboriginies carried Keith Clancy away..while Dandee carried the unconscious Dolphin Woman in his arms.

24 hours later

Alice Springs
Northern Territory,Australia
10 am

Stabroek News investigative journalist Kim Parmasar walked out of the office of Outback Tours and made her way back to her hotel during another day of activities related to the Power Games. Dressed in a baggy white shirt..blue jeans and flat shoes..her shoulder length black hair tied behind her head in a small ponytail..Kim had gone there..in the midst of a crowd of tourists who were eager to see the sights around Alice Springs..to find out if the fugitive scientist from Guyana..Doctor Malcolm Cort had been there. After speaking with the manager..all Kim was able to find out was that Doctor Cort had never been there..but some Aborigine men had come asking him to fly some supplies out to the Uluru region..but did not persist when he threatened to call the police. Kim asked if there was anyone to take her out to the place which the men were asking about..but the manager said he could not help her..as his best tour guide April Denvers had not turned out for work.

As she made her way through the crowd back to her hotel..Kim felt her puffy black nipples tingle slightly under her shirt..telling her she was being watched. She decided for now it was best to hold her hand..lest she alert Doctor Cort that Ocelot Woman was on his trail.

Melbourne, Australia
Noon

Tammi Jones was now getting out of the shower in the suite in the Hotel Windsor where she and her best friend Scott Jameson where staying while they took in the events of the Power Games which the city..like other cities on different parts of the Australian continent..were hosting as part of this inaugural competition...the first of its kind which brought all the world's military forces together for a common purpose of goodwill. However as she towelled off her naked body..her short black hair tied atop her head...Tammi could not help shake the feeling that something very wrong was taking place in Australia..at the same time that the Games were taking place. She remembered her encounter with Ocelot Woman..the Mighty Amazon from Guyana..and what Ocelot Woman told her about a criminal who she had followed all the way here to Australia. Then there was the phone call from her father..US Navy Captain David Jones..about his encounter with and Indian superheroine called Tiger Woman...who was tracking a fugitive from her country as well.

She remembered Ocelot Woman told her about a mysterious financier who she believed to be funding the scientist she was pursuing to be in Australia for the Power Games..and her belief that the Games were being used to conceal some kind of sinister master plan. Tammi had vowed to do what she could to find that financier that Ocelot Woman had spoken about but at the same time...she did not want to become her super-powered alter-ego Blaze..as she felt threatened by the seven foot superwoman..who was in a romantic relationship with Scott..who she was now seeing as more than just her best friend. As a compromise...she tapped into part of her super powers..and made a semi-transformation..into another heroine with half of the powers she wielded as Blaze...to look around inside the office of Jorrie Power..the billionaire Texas oil baron who was financing the Games..to find evidence that would expose the financier who Ocelot Woman spoke about. However Tammi had no recollection of that..but of waking up in a bathroom..no where closer to finding out who was supporting Doctor Malcolm Cort..the man Ocelot Woman was after.

The teenage girl was pondering these thoughts when she suddenly noticed the tiki bracelet which she wore on her right wrist was glowing with an intense red aura..which in all the time that she had been wearing it..since finding it on a beach in Hawaii...Tammi knew it meant there was danger close by. "Oh no..the tiki bracelet is really glowing...there's trouble really close to home...Scotty's in danger...I've got to help him..but Tammi Jones can't do it...No time for half measures now...I've got to go all the way on this...only Blaze can help Scotty now.." resolved Tammi as she let the towel drop to the bathroom floor and focused her thoughts on her special bracelet..summoning its full powers as she began her amazing transformation.

A fiery aura appeared around her body and Tammi felt incredible changes taking place. She felt herself becoming...taller...stronger...sexier. When the aura faded..the teenage girl had grown in height from five feet three inches to a towering seven feet. Her skin had turned from white to golden...her fingernails and toenails had turned bright red in color..her hair had grown in length..flowing from the top of her head to the middle of her exposed back..and it was a fiery red in color. Tammi admired her body which was simultaneously muscular and sexily feminine..particularly a pair of large firm breasts which were barely contained by a thin string bra that was fiery red...and a matching thong panties between her powerful thighs that was also fiery red. She felt a floral tiara crowning her head..and her blue eyes had turned yellow...and blazed with courage and determination. "Now that Tammi Jones is safely tucked away..it's time for Blaze to get to save Scotty and get to the bottom of whatever is going on here in Australia.

Stepping out of the door of the hotel suite where she stayed in her alter-ego of Tammi Jones...the seven foot superwoman emerged into the hallway...in time to see four Aboriginie men dressed in brown coveralls..standing over Scott Jameson...who was lying face down and unconscious on the floor. "Get away from him creeps!!..If he's hurt..You're all in big trouble!!" cried Blaze as she bounded towards them..her large firm breasts bobbing sexily underneath her thin red bra..her long fiery tresses trailing behind her as she charged towards the four thugs who had ambushed her boyfriend. "Who the hell is that sheila with the big knockers?!" yelled one Aboriginie. "Shut up and get her!!..Boss wants this kid on the roof!!" yelled another thug as he and another thug picked up Scott and carried him towards and nearby stairwell.

The two other Aboriginies drew long curved kukri knives from under their coveralls and lunged at the Heroine of Hawaii..determined to stop her. However fueled by the fury of seeing her boyfriend being taken away by their comrades...Blaze was not about to be stopped by these Aboriginie thugs. Flexing her large thighs..the seven foot superwoman leapt towards the oncoming Aboriginies. Distracted by the flash of her skimpy red panty..the lead thug slowed his pace long enough for Blaze to plant the balls of her sexy right bare foot hard into the middle of his chest..sending landing him flat on his back on the floor. Her momentum carried her on towards the second knife-wielding thug. Distracted by the glossy red toenails of her sexy bare left foot..the second Aboriginie was slow to act..and Blaze made him pay for his hesitation..driving the ball of her sexy bare left foot hard into his jaw.

Landing on the balls of her sexy bare feet...Blaze continued sprinting towards the nearby stairwell..only vaguely aware that her actions had brought some of the guests in the nearby rooms to come out into the corridor..in time to see two Aboriginie men were on the floor..out cold from the vicious attacks of the scantily-clad seven foot superwoman run past them into a nearby stairwell. Running as fast as she could..all Blaze could think about was stopping the other two Aboriginie thugs from kidnapping Scott.Kicking open the door at the top of the stairwell...the Heroine of Hawaii emerged on to the roof..in time to see the two Aboriginie thugs carrying Scott towards a helicopter which was now landing atop the roof. There was also a woman..dressed like an Arabian belly dancer..standing with her back to her..directly in the path of the men who were carrying Scott towards the helicopter.

"Stop!!..Let him go!!" cried Blaze as she ran towards the helicopter..completely ignoring the strangely attired woman who was standing directly in her path. She was startled when the woman turned around..and started to move her arms..move her hands.. and shake her hips as she began a very seductive dance. The seven foot superwoman was taken completely by surprise by what happened next. "Ooooh...What's going on??..My nipples..getting turned on..under my bra...Scotty..thinking about him touching them..Uuuuhh..getting so sleepy...Uuuuhh..want to pass out"..moaned Blaze as she felt her muscular arms and legs becoming increasingly sluggish..her yellow eyes fluttering..fighting desperately to stay awake.. as Isis..the Sex Goddess danced in front of her. "The hands of your lover caress your nipples foolish girl..You weaken at his touch..Sleep..Sleep...Sleep" commanded Isis as she danced seductively in front of Blaze.

Mesmerised by her big bronze nipples which became erect and harder than the concrete surface of the roof her sexy bare feet were planted flat on top of....her muscular arms dangling limp on either side of her curvy upper torso..the Heroine of Hawaii was completely helpless..and could do nothing to prevent herself from falling under the spell of Isis. "Uuuuuuh...Scotty...playing with my nipples...Uuuuuuh..sleeepy..sooo
..sleeepy...can't save him...going...down...have..to...passs...outttt" cooed Blaze as she dropped to her knees in front of the Sex Goddess..falling flat on her back...her muscular arms limp on either side of her curvy upper body..her long muscular legs spread wide open..the outline of her hardened nipples visible against the thin red fabric of her bra. "Get the boy into the helicopter...the girl will cause no further trouble.." gloated Isis as she left the Hawaiian Heroine..lying helpless on the roof of the hotel as she made her way towards the helicopter.

"Scotty...Nooo...can't save him...My breasts...under a spell..My nipples...hard...I..can't..can't..Uuuuuuuuuh" moaned Blaze as the erotic sensations in her large firm breasts were enough to knock her out..and she stared sleepily at the helicopter as it flew away..before darkness washed over her...and she fell into a deep peaceful slumber..thinking of nothing except Scott Jameson..giving her pleasure..pleasure beyond her wildest dreams. Isis smiled with satisfaction as she watched from the passenger side of the helicopter as it flew away..the seven foot superwoman lying defeated and unconscious atop the roof of the Hotel Windsor.

Walkabout Lodge
Alice Springs, Northern Territory
Australia
1 pm

A pair of Aboriginie men..dressed in the tuxedo uniforms associated with waiters who worked at the hotel.. picked the lock of a particular suite and entered uninvited. They had been assigned to keep Stabroek News investigative journalist Kim Parmasar under surveillance since she arrived in Alice Springs and paid a visit to Lieutenant Steve Hewitt of the local police. Their orders had now been upgraded to disposing of the lady journalist from Guyana..who their employer believed was getting close to locating what the fugitive Guyanese scientist Doctor Malcolm Cort was doing in the Australian outback while the Power Games were taking place. They heard the sound of running water coming from the nearby bathroom and deduced that Kim was in the shower..taking a bath. "Do the sheila quick an let's get outta here" whispered one Aborigine to his partner..who nodded affirmatively..drawing a silencer-tipped pistol..

As one Aboriginie thug slipped silently through the partially opened bathroom door to kill Kim Parmasar..the other thug waited in the adjacent bedroom as a lookout in case Kim had any unexpected visitors. His eyes were on the front door of the room..anticipating any visitors to Kim would come through this door. However what happened next took him completely by surprise as his partner came crashing through the wooden bathroom door and he landed hard on the floor with a grunt..and lay still. The thug turned in the direction of the bathroom and was startled to see a woman with a curvaceous and muscular brown body that was barely garbed by a thin translucent ocelot pelt leotard...a golden belt around her small curvy waist...with a golden lasso hanging on the left side of the belt..gold bracelets on her wrists.. a gold anklet tied inches above her left ankle...and a thin ocelot pelt mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face..which was framed by a long mane of glossy black hair..stroll out of the bathroom.

"Now then..You are going to answer some questions for me.." declared OCELOT WOMAN...the Mighty and Sexy Amazon of Guyana as she stood before the startled Aboriginie who could only gape at her big brown breasts which were barely covered by her flimsy, see through attire and similarly at the thick jungle of glossy black pubic hair nestled between her large, soft muscular thighs. When he finally regained his senses...he reached for his silencer tipped pistol that was holstered underneath his jacket. However the busty Guyanese Amazon..who was secretly Kim Parmasar..was fasted..her right hand moving like lightning as she grabbed her golden lasso off the left side of her golden belt where it always hung. Whirling her lasso swiftly above her head..Ocelot Woman hurled its free end towards the thug with her right hand. The golden lasso tightened around his upper torso..pinning his arms to his sides..as its ancient Amerindian magic took control over the thug's mind. "Now as I was saying..You are going to answer my questions.." said Ocelot Woman with a tug on the lasso for emphasis. "Yes..I will..answer.." replied the thug.

Adelaide, Australia
2 pm

"Uhnnn..Uhnnn.." sighed the Tiger Woman of India...her light brown eyes fluttering open in the slits of her thin tiger pelt mask..her head rolling slowly from side to side..as she awakened...with a pervasive feeling of weakness throughout her shapely and muscular body..and a lingering feeling of soreness in her enormous breasts which hours earlier had been squeezed by the thick coils of a giant snake and had an aphrodesiac oil oozed on to her large dark brown nipples and areolas...until they became hard and erect...forcing her to succumb to unconsciousness. The busty Indian superwoman had pursued her arch enemy..Charmer of Snakes from India to Australia..determined to expose the smuggling operation which Charmer was running Down Under while the Power Games was taking place. As New Delhi Times junior journalist Sonia Gan...Tiger Woman suspected that Charmer was involved in some diabolical scheme..but she had no idea what it was.

Her head spinning with dizziness... Sonia rolled her head from side to side...trying to clear the cobwebs from her mind. Flexing her muscular arms and legs..she heard the familiar clanking noise of chains which were wrapped around her wrists and ankles. "Uhhnn..Tiger Nipples..feel hard...निपलज़ बाघ मुश्किल अनुभव..Tiger Breasts...feel weak..बाघ कमजोर महसूस कर रहा है..I..I'm a prisoner...आई.मैं एक बंदी ...Where...जहां...Who..हैं जो..??" moaned the busty Indian superwoman in English and Hindi as she tugged helplessly at the chains binding her wrists and ankles. She was vaguely aware that she lying on a stone floor..her muscular arms and muscular legs at full stretch..her wrists and ankles chained to iron rings pounded into the floor. Her moans caught the attention of her nemesis...Charmer of Snakes who stood menacingly over her.

"So Tiger Woman...We meet again...You were very foolish to have followed me here to Australia...as you can see...there is no way for you to stop me.."gloated the Indian villainess. "I will get free Charmer..I will stop you...You have to tell me who you're working for...Why you are smuggling weapons into Australia...What is your master commanding you to do?!" quipped the helpless Hindu Heroine as her enormous breasts..with hard and erect dark brown nipples capping their summits..heaved up and down as she glared in defiance at her captor. "Since your demise is imminent and no one can save you..I shall grant you that small favour Tiger Woman...I have been hired by Mr Jorrie Power..." revealed Charmer.

"Jorrie Power!?!!...The Texas oil billionaire?!!..The financier of the Power Games!!..Why??!!" demanded Sonia..hoping to buy enough time for her aroused super-powered nipples to relax and allow her access to her Tiger Strength again. "Mr Power has paid me millions of dollars to bring materials into Australia..under the cover of the Power Games...to build some very special rockets which he will use to create an event through which he will control all the wealth of the world...and I will be handsomely rewarded for my services in this great endeavour.

"You are mad Charmer!!...Such a plan could kill millions of innocent people...including many of our own countrymen in India..You need to let me go...so that I can stop Jorrie Power from executing this insanity...I promise that you shall be given a fair trial when I hand you over to the authorities on our return to India.." said Tiger Woman as she felt her hard and erect dark brown nipples beginning to relax..as the effects of the aphrodesiac snake oil on them began to wear off. Charmer laughed in response to the words of the busty Indian superwoman.

"I shall not be misled by your trickery Tiger Woman...You shall play an important part in Mr Power's plan..." gloated the villainess as she gestured with her hands. This caused a pair of king cobras to rise menancingly on either side of the captive Indian crimefighter's upper torso..hovering over the summits of her naked enormous firm breasts. "Eh?...No!!..कोई ..You're on to my plans...My Tiger Breasts are not fully recovered as yet!!..I can't protect them from your snakes!!..Keep them away!!..Keep them away!!" pleaded the big breasted Indian heroine as she writhed frantically on the stone floor..tugging in futility at the chains binding her wrists and ankles. Her pleas fell on deaf ears as on the signal from their mistress..the Charmer..both cobras..simultaneously bit the Hindu Heroine of India..straight in her large dark brown nipples and areolas. "Aaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!" cried Sonia in agony as her fabulous Tiger Nipples and Tiger Areolas burning like fire.

"Did that hurt Tiger Woman??...Let me ease your pain.." gloated Charmer as she leaned over the naked chest of the helpless Hindu Heroine..and began to rapidly flick her tongue over each of her hardening and erect dark brown nipples and areolas. "Uhnn..My Tiger Nipples...निपलज़ मेरे बाघ ..becoming hard...कठोर बनने ...the cobra venom..में कोबरा जहर ..Your tongue licking them..उन्हें अपनी मातृभाषा देना ...arousing me...मुझे रुलाने...becoming sleepy...निद्रालु बनने...thinking about Khail...khail सोच ..Uhn..Uhn..Uhn..Uhn..Uhn..Uhn..Uhn..Uhn" moaned the big breasted Indian superwoman as her light brown eyes became heavier and heavier with sleep..and she was finding it impossible to keep them open for much longer...as images of her handsome boyfriend and senior partner at the New Delhi Times flooded her mind. "Yes...Think about your man..and how helpless you will be to save him.." gloated Charmer as she resumed fondling Sonia's hard and erect dark brown nipples and areolas with her wiry fingers again.

"No!!...I won't let you hurt Khail!!..If you hurt Khail...I will...Aaaaaargh!!!!..Aaaaargh!!!!" cried Tiger Woman as Charmer of Snakes sank her own fangs into each of the summits of the huge mounds of the naked chest of the mighty Indian heroine. "You will go to sleep now Tiger Woman..." gloated Charmer as she watched the Hindu Heroine fighting a losing battle to keep her light brown eyes open in the slits of the thin tiger pelt mask which stretched across the upper part of her gorgeous face. "Uhnn...Yes...हां..Tiger Nipples never felt so weak..निपलज़ बाघ कभी इतनी कमजोर महसूस ...so hard...to stay awake...You have beaten me again Charmer...जागना रहना कठिन होता जा रहा है ... मुझे पुन: पीटा जाता है ... आप मानेंगे कर रहा है .." admitted Sonia. Smiling at the sleepy confession of her arch enemy..Charmer reached between her large thighs..and vigorously rubbed Sonia's excited clit with the index and middle fingers of her right hand.

"Uhn..Uhn..Uhn..Uhn..Uhn..Uhn..Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Tiger Woman as she was for--d to orgasm. Charmer smiled as she watched the Hindu Heroine's light brown eyes slowly close in the slits of her tiger pelt mask as she blacked out within one second of cumming. The Tiger Woman of India had no idea of the extent of the criminal scheme she had stumbled upon.

Uluru region
Northern Territory
5 pm

Sitting comfortably on her pear-shaped buttocks in the cockpit of her mystic-powered Oce Jet...the sexy and mighty Amazon of Guyana known as Ocelot Woman flew over the vast, rugged terrain of the Australian Outback known as the Uluru region..located to the north of the town of Alice Springs where she had been staying in her alter-ego of Stabroek News investigative journalist Kim Parmasar..one of hundreds of journalists from around the world who received special accreditation to cover the inaugural Power Games in Australia. Holding the flight stick steady in her right hand...between her large soft muscular thighs..her long muscular legs gliding back and forth below her smally curvy waist..the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet gripping the flight pedals underneath the control panel of her plane's cockpit...her big brown breasts..which were barely concealed by her thin translucent ocelot pelt leotard..rising and falling slowly.the busty Guyanese superwoman kept her Oce Jet on a steady course.

As she flew her mystic-powered aircraft over the Uluru region...Ocelot Woman took only passing note of the scenic landscape and striking beauty that was the Australian Outback. Her brown eyes in the slits of the thin ocelot pelt mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face..that was framed by her long mane of glossy black hair..and the instruments in the cockpit of her plane were searching the landscape below for signs that would lead her to the reason why the Mighty Amazon of Guyana was really in Australia...Doctor Malcolm Cort..a fugitive scientist from Guyana. As she flew the Oce Jet over the rugged and beautiful landscape of the Uluru...Kim remembered the events which brought her to this point. Weeks earlier in her native Guyana...Doctor Cort had knocked her unconscious and escaped to Australia..after she thwarted his plans to wreak havoc throughout Guyana with an invention of his which could alter weather patterns.

However what happened in Guyana..as Ocelot Woman later discovered..was just a test..an experiment for something more sinister to come. Doctor Cort had eluded her and knocked her unconscious at her hotel in Sydney. Kim remembered she would have been killed by the bomb Cort has left behind...had it not been for the timely intervention of teenager Tammi Jones...who she sensed had super powers but for some reason was reluctant to use them. The big breasted Guyanese superwoman remembered telling Tammi her suspicions that Doctor Cort had a very wealthy financier funding his weather experiments and directing him to use his invention and his scientific genius for evil. Kim reflected on all of these thoughts as she flew the Oce Jet over the vast landscape of the Uluru region..searching for anything that would give her a clue as to where in the Outback..Doctor Cort was hiding in order to carry out the sinister plan which he had been hired to do..by a wealthy, powerful benefactor.

"Mistress...Scans of the terrain reveal no signs of activity or a hidden base..." said the voice of the Oce Jet..through the Oce-Receiver which was located in the centre of the control panel in the mystic-powered aircraft. "Continuing scanning at maximum range Plane...I must have the location of Doctor Malcolm Cort...My Ocelot Nipples can sense his presence..but cannot provide me with an exact location..." replied Kim..her big brown breasts rising and falling slowly underneath her thin translucent ocelot pelt leotard as the Oce Jet flew over the scenic landscape of the Australian Outback. "By your command Mistress" replied the Oce Jet...as it carried its curvaceous pilot over a series of cliffs and rocky formations in the Uluru..just before the famous Ayers Rock...as she continued her search for Doctor Cort. However unknown to the big breasted Guyanese superwoman..the huntress had become the hunted.

Doctor Malcolm Cort watched the Oce-Jet's approach on a television monitor inside his secret base of operations which was located underground in the Uluru region in the Northern Territory of Australia. "Impossible!!..Ocelot Woman!!...She wasn't killed by the bomb I left in the hotel room in Sydney?!!..She has tracked me down!!..Even after I took great pains to conceal myself out here in this remote countryside!!...Those fools I sent to murder Kim Parmasar failed!!..That big breasted buffoon for--d them to tell her where I am!!...I can't allow her to interfere in my plans!!..Not now!!..Not when success is within my grasp!!" yelled Cort in anger as he activated a series of switches and dials on the main control panel of his Weather Master machine...which zeroed in on the mystic powered aircraft and its curvaceous pilot. Once his devilish device was ready..Cort smiled and pressed a button.

The events which happened next took the sexy Amazon of Guyana completely by surprise. "Ohhhh...What is happening??...All of a sudden.. it is getting hot inside of my cockpit...Uuuuuh...I..I do not believe this...Heat is...arousing my Ocelot Nipples...Uuuuuuh..They failed to warn me of any danger...Uuuuuuh..the heat..it..is..making..them...get...hh..hh..hh..hh...aaaaarr..d...Doctor Cort...This is his doing...I have to.. have to..." sighed the busty Guyanese Amazon as the temperature within the confines of her Oce-Jet's cockpit soared exponentially and rapidly as she tried to comprehend what was happening and what she could do about it. However as Kim would soon learn..the answer to the latter question was..absolutely nothing...as the temperature of the air surrounding her mystic-powered aircraft soared to unprecedented levels...transforming the cockpit into a virtual oven.

"Uuuuuuuh...Plane....it is getting...so hot....Uuuuuuh...analyse...Uuuuuh...What is happening...Uuuuuuh" groaned Ocelot Woman as her curvaceous and muscular brown body was bathed in sweat in a matter of seconds..while her long mane of glossy black hair was also dampened with sweat in seconds..and was draped against her neck..her broad shoulders and her back. "Mistress...Heat index of the outside air is over 2000 degrees..and intensifying..." replied the Oce Jet over the Oce Receiver which was located in the middle of the cockpit. Kim's eyelids were glazed with sweat that came cascading from the top of her head..dampening the thin ocelot pelt mask which covered the upper part of her beautiful face..her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of of her mask..as the sweat rapidly bathed every inch of her curvaceous and muscular brown body.

"Uuuuuuuuh...Plane......Uuuuuuuuh...Heat....Uuuuuuuuh...My Ocelot Nipples....Uuuuuuuuh...They..are...getting...soooo....haaaaaaard...." moaned the sexy Amazon of Guyana..her head bobbing up and down between her big brown breasts as the famous puffy black nipples and areolas which capped their summits.. glistened with sweat...becoming hard and erect in the space of seconds..as the temperatures soared around her mystic-powered aircraft..as well as inside the confines of her cockpit. "Mistress...the heat is altering the content of your perspiration...It is transforming your perspiration into a form of natural anaesthetic..." explained the Oce Jet..as Kim found it increasingly difficult to keep her plane steady...barely holding the flight stick steady between her large soft muscular thighs..with the fingertips of her right hand..while the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet..were struggling to grip the flight pedals under the control panel.

"Uuuuuuh...You are right Plane....Uuuuuuuh...it is....so....hot...Uuuuuuuh..my sweat...Uuuuuuuh...turning into...Uuuuuuuh....some kind of...of....Uuuuuuuuuuh.....Chloroform....Uuuuuuuuuuh..covering my Ocelot Breasts...Uuuuuuuuuuh...bathing my Ocelot Nipples....Uuuuuuuh...making them...haaaaard...like..like..diamonds....Uuuuuuuuuuh....I.....Uuuuuuuuuh...I...I cannot..stop..thinking...about..Uuuuuuuuh...Johnny...Uuuuuuuh..his hands on....Uuuuuuuuh...on my Ocelot Breasts....his...his fingers.....Uuuuuuuuuh...playing with my Ocelot Nipples......Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...
cannot stop thinking....thinking
about...Uuuuuuuuuuuh..sex....and....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..sleep....Uuuuuuuuuuuh...getting......Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...haaaaard.....to...Uuuuuuuuuuh..stay...awake...." moaned the mighty Amazon of Guyana as her right hand lost its grip on the flight stick..and fell limp to the pilot's seat.

Her head..pillowed by her damp mane of glossy black hair..rolling from side to side against the back of the pilot's seat.. Ocelot Woman struggled desperately to remain conscious and to keep her mystic-powered plane in the air. Unable to hold the flight stick..to steer her plane.. the big breasted Guyanese superwoman..tried to use the flight pedals to keep her Oce Jet in the air and flying straight. However..her curvaceous and muscular body bathed from her head to the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet..Kim discovered this was impossible to do as the heat intensified around her plane and inside its cockpit...burning her in her famous puffy black nipples and areolas which were hard and erect..and gleamed with sweat. However as she moved her muscular legs back and forth below her small curvy waist...the sexy Amazon of Guyana..got another surprise.

"Uuuuuuunh...My..leotard...Uuuuuuuuunh...soaked with sweat...Uuuuuuuuunh..squeezing my Ocelot Clit....Uuuuuuuuuunh..every time...I...Uuuuuuuuuuuunh...move my legs...Uuuuuuuuunh..getting...so....weak....sweat....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...all over my body....Uuuuuuuuuunh...cannot stop....thinking....about...Johnny...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Ocelot Nipples...sooooooo....haaaaaaard....Ocelot Breasts....sooooooo...weeeeak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...my own sweat...Uuuuuuuuuuh...is drugging my own Ocelot Breasts...into mission...Uuuuuuuuuuh...sleepy...Uuuuuuuh...so sleepy...Uuuuuuuuh" moaned Kim..her brown eyes..fluttering in the slits of the thin ocelot pelt mask.. that was soaked in her own sweat..which
stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face...as she barely gripped the flight pedals with the tips of the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet...causing the Oce Jet to swerve out of control...and rapidly lose altitude.

"Mistress!..Warning!...Losing altitude...Temperature increasing!....Five minutes..before you become unconscious...Impact in six minutes..." warned the Oce Jet..as the ground got closer and closer. "Uuuuuuuh...Plane...Uuuuuuuuh...emergency landing....must get out...engage defense...once I have left..." moaned Ocelot Woman as she struggled to grip the flight pedals with the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet..which like the rest of her curvaceous and muscular brown body was bathed in sweat. "By you command Mistress" replied the Oce Jet..deploying its landing gear..and activating the flaps in its wings to reduce its speed. As the mystic-powered aircraft..landed gently on the sandy ground of the Uluru..the canopy of its cockpit opened.

"Uuuuuuuuh...it is so hot...Uuuuuuuuh..heat making my Ocelot Nipples...so hard...Uuuuuuuh..my Ocelot Breasts...are so weak...Uuuunh..Uuuuunh" moaned Kim as holding the sides of the cockpit with her hands..and pressing the the balls of her erotic bare feet against the floor of the cockpit..as she strained to climb out of her plane. "Uuuuunh" groaned the sexy Amazon of Guyana as she landed unsteadily on the sandy ground..on the balls of her erotic bare feet...feeling unbearabled heat all around her...sapping the strength out of the muscles of her curvaceous brown body...and particularly her big brown breasts..which gleamed with a hazy aura from the sweat which covered her from the top of her head to the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet. As the big breasted Guyanese superwoman staggered away from her Oce Jet...it vanished from sight...but the merciless heat was all around her.

"Uuuuuuuh...My Ocelot Nipples...heat is making them so hard...My Ocelot Breasts...feel so heavy..getting so weak...Uuuuuuh...feeling...so..dizzy....heat..is everywhere..cannot get away...fallen into..another..trap...Uuuuuuh..but..will take..more than heat...for Doctor Cort..to capture me again"
groaned Kim..her thin translucent ocelot pelt leotard..soaked in her own sweat..revealing more of her curvaceous and muscular brown body than usual. However the mighty Amazon of Guyana had no idea exactly how right she was and how prophetic those words would turn out to be. From her hidden vantage point...the female mercenary who was known as The Hunter...locked her in the sights of her high-powered sniper rifle and in a swift action...pulled the trigger three times. "Uuuuunh!!!...Uuuuunh!!!" cried Ocelot Woman in surprise ..as she felt two sharp pains..in each of her big brown breasts. The pain was quickly followed by overwhelming feelings of nausea and fatigue which Kim found impossible to fight.

Her eyelids glazed with sweat..barely open in the slits of her thin ocelot pelt mask...Kim stared in sleepy disbelief at her big brown breasts..which were exposed..thanks to her own sweat which had soaked her thin translucent ocelot pelt leotard..constricting its already thin fabric...to see a thick yellow goo covering each of her famous puffy black nipples and areolas like a paste. "Uuuuuuuh...What is this...Something on my Ocelot Nipples...Uuuuuuuuh..They are...feeling...so...weak...being drugged....being made to think..Uuuuuuuuh...about sex...and...Uuuuuuh..sleep...cannot resist...." admitted the sexy Amazon of Guyana as she staggered across the sandy ground...her curvaceous and muscular body gleaming with sweat as she was mercilessly bombarded by searing heat..which she knew was being generated by the Weather Master machine of her enemy Malcolm Cort. Hunter smiled as she took aim again with her sniper rifle.

"You're a tough one luv..but this will take you out" she grinned and pulled the trigger. "UUUUUUUUUNH!!!!" groaned Ocelot Woman as she felt a stinging pain between her large soft muscular thighs..which was enough to knock her flat on her back on the sandy ground...her muscular arms flung past her head..which was resting atop her damp long mane of glossy black hair...her long muscular legs spread wide open below her small curvy waist...the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet.. twitching helplessly..clutching at the sandy ground...in a futile effort to stave of what she know accepted was her imminent defeat...as she gazed down between the massive brown mounds of her awesome chest and between her open thighs.

"Noooo...Uuuuuuuh...more of that yellow stuff....Uuuuuuh...covering my Ocelot Clit...Uuuuuuuuh..getting inside my Ocelot...C..uuuuunnn..ttt...Uuuuh...I am thinking...about Johnny...his fingers..stroking my Ocelot Clit...Uuuuuuuuh..getting excited....Uuuuuuuh...cannot save myself...I am going..to..going to...Uuuuh...Uuuuh..Uuuuh..Uuuuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the busty Guyanese Amazon as an almighty orgasm exploded between her large muscular thighs. However the thick yellow goo covering her virgin clit..maybe it impossible for her cum to escape..ensuring it would take longer for her to regain her mighty Ocelot Strength.

Lying helpless in the harsh environment of the Australian Outback..alone with no one knowing she was there...unrelenting heat bombarding her curvaceous and muscular brown body...sapping away her legendary Ocelot Strength which gave her the strength of 40 men...her famous puffy black nipples and areolas...and her equally famous clitoris...targets of her enemies...completely blanketed by a thick yellow goo which..she was being taught the hard way she had no chance of resisting...the resistance of the mighty and sexy Amazon of Guyana crumbled..and her brown eyes began to slowly close in the slits of her thin ocelot pelt mask. "Uuuuuuuh...Heat...too much..for my Ocelot Breasts...Uuuuuuh..to handle...
Uuuuuuuuh...My Ocelot Nipples....My Ocelot Cunt....Uuuuuuuuuh...have been drugged...for--d to cum...losing consciousness...cannot stay awake.......have to go to sleep....for hours...Doctor Cort...has beaten me...again...J...J...Johnny....Help...Uuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Kim..thinking about her Stabroek News partner and secret boyfriend..as she surrendered to unconsciousness...and waited for Cort's minions to take her into captivity.

To be continued.

Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:11 am