Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:07 pm

Revenge of Cougar Woman 
Megalomaniac

Post Revenge of Cougar Woman
Revenge of Cougar Woman

Tijuana, Mexico
Noon

Rosita Gonzales was working at her job as a maid in the home of the city's police chief Jorge Gomez. The 23-year old woman had been employed here and actually lived at the house of the Tijuana police chief..ever since her family and many other innocent people who were seeking a better life across the border in the United States..were cruelly betrayed and murdered by vicious criminals who worked for one of the city's most reputable businesswomen...Michelle Blood. Some would call it fate..some would call it destiny..but Rosita had escaped what would have been a certain death.. was granted incredible super powers by a mysterious woman in cougar pelts..and entrusted with a mission to fight for justice..and to protect the innocent against all forms of evil.

Her black hair tied atop her head..wearing a baggy black and white maid's uniform...no one would ever suspect that Rosita Gonzales was actually the beautiful and buxom COUGAR WOMAN...who was regarded as a champion to some...a heroine to others..and an enemy to others still. As she dusted the living room in Chief Gomez's house...Rosita thought about how in recent days as Cougar Woman..she had disrupted several of the covert criminal enterprises which Michelle operated as the head of the powerful Tijuana Crime Cartel. With the help of her friend Miguel Armero..who worked for Michelle Blood's legitimate businesses.. Rosita used the information Miguel was able to provide her with..to thwart the many schemes of the Cartel and put several of its members in jail.

However Rosita discovered with each encounter she had as Cougar Woman against the criminal forces of Michelle Blood..the criminals always went after her big firm breasts..trying to grab them..trying to hit them..in order to defeat her. She wondered whether the criminals knew that her breasts were her weak spot as Cougar Woman..or it was just coincidence that being men..they just wanted to grab her massive mammaries and have their way with them. Either way..Rosita cast her mind back..and remembered when she was almost beaten by a common crook...on one of her missions to bring Michelle Blood to justice...by exposing her as the head of the Tijuana Crime Cartel.

One day earlier

The silhouette of a female with a curvaceous and muscular body raced across the rooftops of Tijuana..leaping gracefully and with amazing agility..from one rooftop to another as she closed in on her intended destination. Moments later...a group of drug dealers were startled as she made a surprise entrance through the skylight of the apartment they were using as their hideout. "What?!!...
Who?!!" yelled one criminal as he and his four partners reached for their weapons..as shards of broken glass rained down on them from above. They looked in awe as a woman with a curvaceous and muscular brown body...that was barely clad in a thin beige bra..which barely covered her massive bust..and a thin beige panty between her large soft muscular thighs. She had strong hands with clawlike fingernails...erotic bare feet with clawlike toenails...a thin beige mask across the upper part of her beautiful face that was framed by her long mane of tousled black hair..alighted into their midst.

"Hola amigos!!...I will give you one chance to surrender peacefully and allow me to take you to the police!!..Your days of corrupting innocent children with your drugs are at an end!!" declared Cougar Woman as she stood up and assumed her heroic pose in front of them. Her hands resting on either side of her curvy waist..her muscular legs spread slightly apart..her erotic bare feet planted flat on the floot..her big firm breasts pushed towards them with confidence. "You made a big mistake coming here perra!!..Kill her!!" snarled a drug dealer as he aimed his gun at the big breasted Mexican superwoman. However before he could pull the trigger..Cougar Woman exploded into action.

Extending her muscular right leg...she kicked the pistol out of his hand with a neat flick of the top of her erotic right foot. Before he could react...Cougar Woman drove the ball of her erotic left foot into his jaw..and he crumpled to the floor at her erotic bare feet..down and out for the count. The force of the blow sent him flying over a sofa and landing hard on the floor...passing out on impact. Wading into her foes...the big firm breasts of the Mexican heroine swayed sexily from side to side..as she dealt another drug dealer a powerful slap across the face..which knocked him across the room..slamming him into a wall and he slumped to the floor unconscious.

Her big firm breasts swaying gently from side to side..her round firm buttocks jiggling slightly..with the thin sliver of her thin beige panty between its cheeks..her long mane of tousled black hair flowing from the top of her head..on to her broad shoulders and reaching the middle of her exposed back...Cougar Woman stood triumphantly over the defeated drug dealers...who lay dazed on the floor of the dingy apartment..groaning in pain and completely incapacitated or unconscious. "I warned you to surrender peacefully...but you did not listen..so I had to teach you what it means to sell drugs to the innocent children of Mexico...the hard way...Now I strongly suggest that you remain here and await the arrival of the police...You are going to prison for a very long time for your crimes!" declared Rosita as she stood with her erotic bare feet flat on the floor..her muscular arms at her sides.

However..unknown to the big breasted Mexican superwoman..as she stood staring at the beaten drug dealers...with several kilos of pure white cocaine lying on a nearby table..along with wads of cash in some briefcases...she had declared victory prematurely. Consumed by her effortless victory over the four drug dealers who she had taken by surprise...Cougar Woman did not know there was fifth drug dealer. The youngest of the group.. a boy 17 years old...he had been in the bathroom at the time of the Mexican super beauty's surprise attack which had quickly taken out his older and more experienced criminal comrades. He could not believe his eyes..as he slowly emerged from the bathroom. He had heard stories about this masked woman..but never believed them or her to be real.

Seeing an opportunity to earn the respect of his comrades and his employer...the young drug dealer walked up silently behind the unsuspecting Cougar Woman..who only became aware of his presence..when he slipped his hands underneath her thin beige bra. "Uunnnn!!!!...My Cougar Breasts!!!...Uuunnnn!!!!" groaned Rosita..as she staggered forward with the young drug dealer squeezing her big firm breasts with his calloused hands. As Cougar Woman's hands grabbed his wrists as she prepared to break his hold on the massive mounds of her awesome chest...her young opponent located her big shiny brown nipples which crowned the summits of her big firm breasts.

"Aieeeee!!!!..My Cougar Nipples!!!!...Aieeeee!!!!..Pain...Aieee!!!!...Cannot get free!!!...Aieee!!!!"..cried the Mexican super beauty who felt the strength being sapped from her muscles which each pinch of her large nipples..by her eager young opponent who wanted to make a name for himself by taming the feared Cougar Woman..scourge of criminals in Tijuana. The young drug dealer became excited as his hands fondled the big firm breasts of the beauteous Mexican heroine underneath her thin beige bra. He was amazed at how big her nipples were and how sensitive they were to touch..as he repeatedly pinched them..in order to tame the savage fury of the busty Mexican superwoman.

"Unnnnnn...Cougar Nipples hurting...Cougar Breasts..becoming..weak...becoming..tired...taken by surprise...cannot..get..free..." moaned Rosita as her head sagged between her big firm breasts..her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her thin beige mask. Her vision beginning to blur as her head started to spin...as an easy victory was somehow now being converted to a surprise defeat by an ordinary criminal. Hearing her confession..the young drug dealer continued to rub the beautiful Mexican superwoman's big firm breasts..under her thin beige bra..his calloused fingers..squeezing her repeatedly in her big shiny brown nipples..which became hard as concrete which each squeeze.

As Cougar Woman raised her hands to grab the wrists of the young drug dealer..to break his hold on her big firm breasts..he squeezed her big shiny brown nipples..realising that this was the way to tame the savage fury of the Mexican heroine. "Uuuuuun...so helpless..Uuuuuuun...so tired....Uuuuuuuun...cannot get free...." moaned Rosita as she tried to suppress her urge to pass out. The young drug dealer dragged the dazed and disoriented Cougar Woman towards the table where the drugs and cash were. "You don't like drugs senorita...How will you know..if you don't try it?" he sneered as he reached for a open plastic bag filled with white cocaine powder. "Eh...What are you..No..No..No.." sighed the sleepy Mexican superwoman as the young drug dealer wrapped his right arm directly under her big firm naked breasts...and used his free left hand to sprinkle cocaine powder over each of her big shiny brown nipples which had been made hard through his fondling and pinching.

"Don't fight senorita...Relax...You might enjoy it" grinned the young drug dealer..as he started to rub the cocaine slowly into the heroine's big shiny brown nipples with his thumbs. "Uuuuuuuuun...Cocaine...Uuuuuuuuun..too strong...for my Cougar Nipples...to fight...They fall under its power...so dizzy..so weak..so tired...Uuuuuuuuuuun....Uuuuuuuuuuun" moaned Rosita as her brown eyes became heavier and heavier in the slits of the thin beige mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face. Her vision became increasingly blurry..her breathing increasingly ragged..her partially exposed big firm breasts..heaving slowly up and down..as her younger opponent took tremendous pleasure in rubbing the cocaine powder into her big shiny brown nipples..making them hard..making them erect..which in turn made her aroused...tired...and weak.

"That's right senorita...give up...your grande nipples..they like the cocaine..and you're going to get more..much more..." sneered the young drug dealer as he kept fondling Cougar Woman's big firm breasts with his right hand. As he did that..he stretched his left hand down her flat abdomen...making its way towards the middle of her thin beige panty which barely covered the space between her large, soft muscular thighs. Spurned by other girls his age..the young drug dealer knew he would be famous..if he could tell everyone he knew that he had the opportunity to explore the body of such a beautiful woman..who he reckoned had the biggest breasts in all of Mexico.

Distracted by these thoughts..he took too long to put his hand underneath Cougar Woman's briefs..and touch her clitoris which would have knocked her out completely. His distraction proved costly for him as the Mexican super beauty managed to use his lapse in concentration..to shake herself out of the drug induced haze..he had put on her big shiny brown nipples..and concentrate to get them to soften..and allow her access to her mighty strength. Flexing her muscular arms...she broke the hold of her younger foe..grabbed hold of his shirt collar with her right hand..and flung him over her left shoulder..sending him crashing atop the table covered with drugs and money. He uttered a low moan..before passing out.

Flashback to present

As Rosita reflected on that moment...she knew that her sworn enemy..Michelle Blood was aware of the weaknesses she had as Cougar Woman..in both her breasts and her clitoris..and had relayed all that information on to her criminal associates. "Michelle Blood is very resourceful..She will stop at nothing to destroy me...but first..she will humiliate and torture me in the most innovative and brutal ways she can...I can do nothing but become tired and sexy..once any criminals gets to my breasts..and my clitoris...they are key to my super powers...I will have to be extra careful when I go out to hunt criminals as Cougar Woman..Then there is Miguel...When he took care of me..after I had been knocked unconscious by the Acrobat Siblings...I got strange feelings..in my nipples..in my clitoris when I am around him..I don't know what that means.." thought Rosita as she continued on with her work.

After that moment rosita was sure that Michelle knew their weaknesses and blood that had passed all information to his associates of the crime, the heroine knew now would have to have extra attention in the fight against a villain with the same information Miguel, his friend of childhood that increasingly she felt something for him.

Mansion of Michelle Blood
Tijuana, Mexico
8 pm

Businesswoman Michelle Blood was in her study..speaking with her trusted ally..the beautiful brunette assassin from Europe...the Angel of Death."We have a serious problem...this Cougar Woman..She continues to attack and disrupt the operations of the Tijuana Cartel...Only just the other night..She put a cocaine trafficking operation which my subordinates were running in the barrios..El Musico De Muerte and the Acrobat Siblings have failed to eliminate this woman...Someone inside my organisation is giving this woman information about the activities of the Cartel...I have many employees in my legitimate and illegitimate businesses..Many of them..have access to this house..any one of them could be the traitor" said Michelle. "Have no fear..I shall help you find this traitor..and set a trap for Cougar Woman" replied Angel of Death with an evil smile on her face.

48 hours later
Mansion of Michelle Blood
5 pm.

Miguel Armero was completing another day on the job at the home of his employer..businesswoman Michelle Blood..who he only recently learnt from Cougar Woman..was actually the leader of the vicious Tijuana Cartel. He had since sworn to help the busty Mexican heroine bring Michelle to justice..and had agreed to her suggestion that he work undercover as an informant. On the coffee table in Michelle's study... Miguel came across a series of documents which contained information about a weapons manufacturing plant in a barrio in the east of the city. He made his way on to a nearby balcony..where he hoisted the flag of Mexico up a flagpole..a pre-arranged sign to Cougar Woman that she was needed.

One hour later..the Cougar Woman answered Miguel's call...meeting him in a narrow alleyway out of sight of the security cameras of the mansion. He gave the busty Mexican heroine copies of the documents..and they spoke for a few minutes..before Cougar Woman..leapt on to a nearby rooftop and departed the scene. Unknown to either Cougar Woman or Miguel...they had been observed by the Angel of Death...as part of a well laid plan by Michelle Blood to expose the traitor within her ranks. The Angel of Death smiled as she watched Miguel walk back to his car.. "Michelle was right...Soon both Mr Armero and his pet Cougar Woman..shall pay for their interference" she resolved. Before he could get into his car and drive away..Angel of Death clubbed him behind the head with a right hand karate chop. "Uggh!!" groaned Miguel and collapsed to the ground..unconscious.

7 pm.

"Uhhh" groaned Miguel as he came to about one hour later. He was shocked to find himself tied to a chair...with his employer Michelle Blood standing right in front of him..and to her right..stood the Angel of Death who had knocked him out earlier and brought him to Michelle...on her orders. Michelle looked at her male assistant with contempt..and seemed fascinated that Miguel was staring at her the same way. "So...Miguel Armero...You are the mole..the traitor in my organisation..betraying my trust in you.. betraying all that I stand for to my enemy...The Cougar Woman!...All I want to know is why?!" snapped Michelle...glaring at hi with her one good eye. Miguel stared defiantly at his employer as he gave her his answer. "You are evil!..Cougar Woman has revealed the truth about you to me...You are a vicious killer!..You have the blood of innocent people on your hands!..I will help Cougar Woman to bring you to justice for your crimes!" yelled Miguel. "That's where you're wrong Miguel.." said Michelle as she nodded at Angel of Death...who approached the bound Miguel Armero. "Yahh!!" cried European assassin as she dealt Miguel a high right kick to the jaw. "Unhh" groaned Miguel as his head rocked back and he was instantly knocked out. "You shall be the bait to capture Cougar Woman..Now we shall extend the invitation.." said Michelle as she exchanged looks with Angel of Death.

48 hours later
Tijuana, Mexico
4 pm

Rosita Gonzales was deep in thought as she made her way back to Police Chief Jorge Gomez's house where she worked as his maid..with groceries. She puzzled as to why she had not heard from Miguel Armero in two days...and was beginning to get worried. Miguel had promised to contact her as Cougar Woman to alert her to any information she could find on criminal operations which his boss...businesswoman Michelle Blood was silently overseeing as the head of the Tijuana Cartel. However he had not..and this made the young woman curious as to what was happening with her male friend..who gave her strange feelings in her large nipples when she was around him as the big breasted Mexican superwoman. As she passed by Michelle Blood's mansion on the way back to the Police Chief's house...Rosita looked up..and saw the Mexican flag flying from the flagpole on the main balcony. "The signal...Miguel is calling Cougar Woman..and I'll go to him" she resolved...eager to become Cougar Woman and see Miguel again.

8 pm.

Rosita Gonazales..in the strong, sexy and scantily clad form of Cougar Woman..alighted nimbly to the balcony of Michelle Blood's mansion..where the Mexican flag...Miguel's signal to her..was still flying from the flagpole. To the surprise of the big breasted Mexican superwoman..her friend Miguel was nowhere to be seen as she walked through the partially opened balcony door. "Miguel...Miguel..Are you here?" called Cougar Woman as she entered the mansion..her big firm breasts heaving slowly up and down under the thin beige bra which barely covered them..a gold cougar head clasp connecting the straps of her bra together..as she walked...the cold sensation of the wooden floor registering beneath the soles of her erotic bare feet.

The answer to the Mexican super beauty's quesion was found in an envelope on a nearby table..with Miguel's handwriting on it..Opening the envelope with her clawlike fingernails..Rosita found a cellphone inside with a note written by Miguel which instructed her to activate the phone. As the busty Mexican heroine did so..her brown eyes widened in surprise in the slits of the thin beige mask which stretched across the upper part of her gorgeous face when she saw a video of her friend Miguel Armero bound and gagged to a chair. "If you are hearing this message Cougar Woman...Then you know I have your friend Miguel...No harm shall come to him if you go to the address you are instructed to go to..." said the voice of Michelle Blood. "I am certain to be walking into a trap..but I have no choice..if I am going to save Miguel's life.." resolved Cougar Woman as she listened to the rest of the message.

Green Tower
Downtown Tijuana
9 pm

Using her clawlike fingernails and toenails like her animal namesake...Cougar Woman scaled the west side of the 27 storey building..unseen by the passers-by in the street below. The night winds brushing against her curvaceous and muscular body as she climbed..and blowing through her long tousled mane of shiny black hair...the muscles on her arms and legs accentuated with effort as she made her way towards her "meeting" with Michelle Blood who had kidnapped Miguel Armero..her close friend as Rosita Gonzales..who she was beginning to have strange romantic feelings about. Those would have to wait until later..thought the Mexican super beauty...reminding herself that the priority was saving Miguel's life.

Spotting the open balcony door on the condominum on the 20th floor..Cougar Woman climbed towards this..her instructed destination. Digging her fingernails into the concrete wall of the building..the big breasted Mexican heroine flipped acrobatically on to the balcony..landing on the balls of her erotic bare feet. Standing up..she entered the luxurious condominum..which she reasoned was financed by the criminal proceeds from the Tijuana Cartel..where she was confronted by an attractive woman of European descent...with shoulder length brown hair. "Good evening Cougar Woman...It's good for you..and Mr Armero..that you're so obedient and came as you were ordered...and given your reputation..it's unlikely that you told the police anything about our...um..meeting tonight" gloated the Angel of Death.

Her words infuriated Rosita..mainly because she knew that Angel of Death was right about everything which she had said. "Where is Miguel Armero?!..You will suffer if you have hurt him!!" snarled Cougar Woman..her big firm breasts rising and falling rapidly underneath her thin beige bra. Being an experienced killer..Angel of Death knew instantly that the busty Mexican heroine had feelings for Miguel..but was trying hard to deny them..maybe even she did not know about them. However Angel of Death suspected that Cougar Woman was totally naive in the ways of men and sex..and knew this was a weakness which would lead to her swift and complete defeat. "Calm yourself kitty cat..He's right this way...Follow me like a good kitten" sneered Angel of Death as she walked down a nearby corridor.

Enraged by the attitude of the assassin and worried about Miguel's safety...Cougar Woman obediently followed her down the corridor..into the master bedroom. Sitting in a chair..bound to it by his arms and legs..his head bowed as he was unconscious...was none other than Miguel Armero. "Miguel!!..What have you done to him?!" cried Rosita in anger as she turned to face Angel of Death. "Nothing compared as to what I shall do to you..kitty cat...I'll prove I'm more woman to him than you could ever be!!" gloated Angel of Death as she taunted the busty Mexican heroine. Her tactics worked as Rosita was filled with an uncontrollable rage which she could not control.

"Raarrrrr!!!!" cried Cougar Woman as she charged directly at the Britannic killer...who waited until she was close enough to strike. "Hiyahhh!!!" cried Angel of Death as she thrust her right leg straight at the oncoming Mexican heroine. "Uuuuuuunnnn!!!!" groaned Cougar Woman in pain..as the female assassin drove the ball of her right foot hard into the space between her big firm breasts. The Mexican super beauty was knocked off her erotic bare feet...her sexy toes with clawlike glossy nails pointing down at the floor..her muscular arms flung past her head as..Angel of Death used her own momentum against her..to intensify the force of the kick. "Aaarhh...My Cougar Breasts...hurt" admitted Rosita..landing on the balls of her erotic bare feet on the floor..her left hand clutching her big firm left breast..which like her right one..smarted with pain.

"Surrender now kitty cat..or I'll make you suffer..like your boyfriend!!" teased Angel of Death as she approached the injured Mexican heroine. Angered by her words...Cougar Woman reacted and attacked the Britannic killer once again.

Angel of Death bobbed and weaved...evading several thrusts of the busty Mexican super beauty's muscular arms and legs as she tried and failed to connect with repeated punches and kicks. Angel of Death bided her time..and then counterattacked with brutal precision. "Uuuunh!!!..Uuuunh!!!..Uuuunh!!!..Uuuunh!!!!" groaned Cougar Woman..a series of well timed punches from Angel of Death..peppered her across every inch of her big firm breasts..causing her head to spin with dizziness and fatigue. "Uuuuun...Cougar Breasts...hurt...feel..dizzy...tired..must not..be tamed.." moaned Rosita as she staggered drunkenly from side to side before the Britannic killer..her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her thin beige mask.

"Down kitty cat!!..Down!!..Down!!" taunted Angel of Death as she proceeded to slap the big breasted Mexican superwoman across each of the big firm mounds of her expansive chest...without retaliation from her enemy. "Aah!!Aah!!..Aah!!..Aahh!!..Aahh!!" cried Cougar Woman in pain as the slaps stung her across her large shiny brown nipples which quickly became hard and erect from the slaps..theit outline becoming visible against the thin fabric of her flimsy beige bra. Dazed and disoriented from the blows to her big firm breasts by the Britannic killer...Rosita could only watch..glassy eyed and slace jawed..as Angel of Death..grabbed hold of the gold cougar clasp between her cleavage and yank off her thin beige bra..causing her big firm breasts..capped at their summits by large shiny brown nipples which were hard and erect with pain.

Angel of Death grabbed Cougar Woman's big firm breasts with her hands and lifted her off the floor. "Aieee!!!!..My Cougar Nipples!!!!..Aieeee!!!!..Pain!!!!...Too much...Pain!!!!..Aieeee!!!!...I cannot get free!!!!..Aieeee!!!!..Aieeee!!!!" screamed Rosita...unable to raise her muscular arms to defend herself..her muscular legs flailing helplessly below her curvy waist..as the Britannic killer... dug her nails deep into her large shiny brown nipples and the thick brown areolas which surrounded them like auras. "You'll soon learn that there no escape from my special nipple sleeper hold little girl" sneered Angel of Death as she continued to dig her nails deep into the summits of Rosita's big firm bust. "Si...Si...You are making...my Cougar...Nipples...tired...so..tired...cannot..get...free...do..not..want..to...dizzy...weak..." cooed the Mexican super beauty as her muscular legs dangled limp belowe her curvy waist..as did her muscular arms on either side of her upper torso..the clawlike toes of her erotic bare feet..pointing down at the floor in defeat.

"Unnnnhhhh" groaned Cougar Woman as Angel of Death dropped her hard to the floor on her back..causing her muscular arms and legs to spread themselves wide open. Squatting between the dazed and disoriented Mexican heroine's soft muscular thighs...Angel of Death..untied the straps of her thin beige panty and removed it. "No...Not my Cougar Clitoris...Please...not that...I will be...unconscious...for hours...will cause you..no more..trouble..." sighed Rosita as she could do nothing except stare sleepily at the increasingly blurred image of the Britannic killer. "Shhh..Go to sleep kitty cat...Go to sleep..." sneered the Britannic killer as she gently stroked the aroused clit of the Mexican super beauty..with the index and middle fingers of her right hand.

"Uuuuuuuh...Noooo...Uuuuuuh...You make me...Uuuuuuh...so hot...Uuuuuuh..Cougaarrr...Clittorrrisss...issss..myyy..weeaakk..spootttt...goooing..tooo..Uuuh..Uuuh
..Uuuh..Uuuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Rosita as the Britannic killer for--d her to cum..knocking her unconscious in less than one second. Tired...tortured..tamed...the Cougar Woman had fallen into a trap.

To be continued

Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:36 pm