Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:15 pm

Power Games 6 
Megalomaniac

Post Power Games 6
Power Games 6
Northern Territory, Australia
8 pm

"Uhhhhhhhhhh" groaned April Denvers slowly opened her blue eyes in the slits of the thin red leather mask which stretched
across the upper part of her face..which was framed by her long blonde hair..as KANGAROO WOMAN...the celebrated Australian
heroine from the Outback. However the sensation of cold air against her shapely, muscular body...told her that her mask
was the only item of clothing she was still wearing as she tried unsuccessfully to shake off the overwhelming sense of
fatigue that she felt in every muscle...in every sinew of her body. She felt tension in her muscular arms which were
stretched above her head..and bound together at her wrists. Her muscular legs dangled limp below her shapely waist..the
toes of her sexy bare feet twitching slowly and helplessly inches above some kind of metal floor.

April felt pain in every inch of her shapely body..especially in her large firm white breasts...which sagged like a pair
of heavy lead weights and in her cunt which felt very sore..like someone had taken a piece of sandpaper..shoved it inside
of her sex..and rubbed its tender and sensitive nether regions. Images swirled around in her blurry vision..as the big
breasted blonde heroine barely discerned the figure of a Negro man dressed in a white lab coat walking up to her..as she
dangled helplessly like a piece of meat before him. "Where???...Who???" moaned Kangaroo Woman as she stared at the
fugitive scientist from Guyana named Doctor Malcolm Cort. "That doesn't matter now Kangaroo Woman...What does matter
however..is that you're going to tell me what it is I have to do to make you helpless. "Uhhhhhh..if you touch my
breasts..touch my nipples..that forces me..to tell the truth..." confessed April in a sleepy voice.

Doctor Cort smiled as he raised his hands up to the Australian heroine's large firm white breasts..and meticulously
stroked her beautiful pink nipples which were hard and erect from the rocks and a dust which had knocked her out hours
earlier while she was investigating an attack by Aboriginies on some tourists who were lost in the Uluru region..located
to the north of Alice Springs where she lived as April Denvers. "Uhhhhhh...Uhhhhhhh" moaned Kangaroo Woman..her blue eyes
barely open in the slits of her thin red leather mask..as Doctor Cort expertly fondled her throbbing pink nipples...making
her head spin...keeping her dazed and disoriented."Now...You'll answer my questions...You're the one the locals call
Kangaroo Woman?" asked Cort rhetorically as he fondled April's hardened nipples.

"Y...Y..Yes.." stammered Kangaroo Woman sleepily.as she looked at him..with her blue eyes barely open in the slits of her
thin red leather mask. "Does anyone know that you are out here?" asked Doctor Cort as his thumbs brushed April's hard and
erect pink nipples back and forth. "N..N..N..No.." sighed the big breasted blonde heroine..pointing the toes of her sexy
bare feet submissively in the direction of the metal floor she was dangling inches above."Good...Now tell me how to keep
you helpless for hours..so you can't reveal my location or my plans" said Doctor Cort as he brushed the hardened nipples
of the sleepy Kangaroo Woman to make her tell the truth. "My..My...My clit...make me cum..and...I'll..I'll pass out..for a
few hours...I won't..give you..any trouble.." confessed April..telling the fugitive scientist exactly how to keep her
subdued.

Doctor Cort smiled at the helpless big breasted blonde heroine as she dangled helplessly before him..as he reached
underneath his lab coat. "Don't think me unkind dear lady...I'm not unsympathetic to the pain you must obviously feel in
those large breasts and inside of your cunt from the rockslide....Observe...I offer you pleasure..Pleasure beyond your
wildest dreams..." gloated Cort as he took out a small bottle of aerosol spray. All the beautiful Australian superwoman
could do was watch as the Guyanese scientist sprayed heavy doses of the spray on to her large firm white breasts.A small
gasp escaped from April's lips..amazed as thick clouds of swirling fog appeared around her naked chest and between her
shapely thighs in seconds. Before she could make sense of what was happening right before her sleepy blue eyes...the
clouds of dense swirling fog...took immediate effect on her exposed erogenous zones.

Kangaroo Woman blinked her sleepy blue eyes in disbelief as the image of Doctor Malcolm Cort changed before her...into
that of Police Lieutenant Steve Hewitt..the man she secretly was in love with..Cort's potent aphrodesiac exploiting her
hidden sexual fantasies about the handsome Australian policeman and former special forces soldier. "Steve...Steve...Help
me...I've been captured...being held prisoner..in a hidden base...You have to help me..." pleaded April as she stared at
the image of her secret boyfriend who was really her captor..Doctor Malcolm Cort. Under the influence of the fog of the
aphrodesiac spray of the sinister scientist..Cort sounded exactly like Steve Hewitt when he spoke to her. "Relax Kangaroo
Woman...You're not going to to anything...except...fall asleep..and stay asleep...for a long time..." said Doctor Cort.

"Steve...No..You can't mean that...I've been captured by some scientist...He's hiding in the Uluru..He's planning
something terrible...You've got to help me stop them.." pleaded April as she dangled helplessly above the metal floor.She
flexed her shapely arms in futility..her Kangaroo Strength effectively depleted by the effects of the aphrodesiac
spray..coupled with the lingering pain in her large firm white breasts and her cunt from the rockslide which had so
effectively knocked her unconscious. "No my dear lady...The only thing I'm going to do..is help you...to go to sleep..."
gloated "Steve" as the big breasted blonde watched helplessly as he caressed her hard and erect pink nipples. "Unnnh
I'm getting so sleepy Steve...Unnnnh..Please don't do this...Unnnnnh..I want you to touch me...Unnnnh..but not
now...Unnnnh..not now....Unnnnh..Unnnnh" complained Kangaroo Woman..the toes of her sexy bare feet twitching frantically
as she watched the image of Steve Hewitt groping her nipples.

"Really..You mean you don't want me to touch you like this..." grinned "Steve"..who in reality was Doctor Cort..extended
his right hand between the Australian heroine's large white thighs..parted her thin patch of blonde pubic hair..placed his
middle and index fingers against her clearly wet and aroused clitoris..and started to rub this sensitive spot vigorously.
"Noooo!!!..Steeeeeve!!!..Noooo!!!..Dooon't...Uhhhh!!!Getting so excited..Uhhhh!!!..Uhhhh!!!..Uhhhh!!!..Uhhhh!!!" moaned
April..her shapely body wiggling frantically in mid air as "Steve" turned her on. She flexed her shapely arms
repeatedly..but the chains binding her wrists together..and connected to the ceiling..would not yield. Her shapely legs
which had dispatched many foes..flailed helplessly beneath her shapely waist..the toes of her sexy bare feet..at which
many enemies had literally tasted defeat...twitched in an erotic frenzy..as her clit was rubbed vigorously..intensifying
the effects of the aphrodesiac fog surrounding it.

"Don't fight it Kangaroo Woman...You know you want this...Now do as I say...Stop fighting...Give up..Go to sleep...Stay
asleep..." commanded "Steve..as he groped the heroine's large firm white breasts with his left hand and rubbed her
throbbing clit with two fingers of his right hand.
"Uhhhhhh...Y...Y...Yesss....Steeeeve...willll..dooooo...whaaatt...youuu...saaay...goooinng...toooo..sleeeeep...willl...sta
aay...
aaassssleeeep....fooorrr...hoooourrrs....Uhhh...Uhhhh..Uhhhh...Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
"
moaned April as she allowed a powerful orgasm to explode between her thighs. Her blue eyes closed in the slits of her thin
red leather mask..as her head fell between her naked cleavage..her blonde hair covering her face..her big pink
nipples..hard as the rocks of the Uluru homeland of the Aboriginies. Rivers of white cum..flowing down her inner thighs
and calves..dripping off the toes of her sexy bare feet..which pointed down in defeat to the metal floor..drops on cum
falling lightly on to its surface.as Kangaroo Woman dangled like an unconscious piece of meat..unable to tell anyone of
what evil she had discovered.

Police headquarters.
Alice Springs, Northern Territory
Australia
8 pm

At the same time that Kangaroo Woman was knocked unconscious by a man she thought to be her secret boyfriend Steve
Hewitt..the real Steve Hewitt was in his office...reviewing the latest security reports on the day's events which the town
had been privileged to play host to during the Power Games. Hundreds of visitors from many countries..as well as many
Australians from different parts of the continent had come to Alice Springs to take in the competition as well as enjoy
the local culture. Steve reasoned this was probably why he did not see much of his friend April Denvers...a tour
guide..who was the first to make him feel welcome in town when he took up his post several months ago. He was a little
disappointed he had not seen much of April..who he had grown to like..since they were both busy with their jobs..since
Power Games came to Australia.

He was also a little disappointed as well that crime in the territory had been non-existent since the Power Games
started..as it would certainly meant that he would have seen Kangaroo Woman again. She had saved his life on several
occasions since he took up his job in Alice Springs..and he had saved her as well..everytime she had been knocked out in
one of her battles against criminals..many times while saving him in the process. As he sat at his desk..Steve paused as
he remembered kissing the ample chested Aussie Adventuress a few times at the end of their encounters...the way she looked
at him..how she smiled as she made her departure..the way her shapely body moved under her thin tight red leather leotard
as she walked away from him. He often wondered who she was..and when next he would see her again..almost as often as he
thought the same things about April.

His thoughts were interrupted by the unmistakeable sounds of a woman's high heels echoing across the tiled floor in the
corridor..getting closer to his office. Steve stood up as a 24 year old woman of East Indian descent...her black hair tied
into a bun behind her head..dressed in a baggy white shirt..grey slacks and white leather high heel shoes entered his
office. "Lieutenant Hewitt...I'm Kim Parmsar....Stabroek News
..I'd like to have a few minutes of your time..." said Kim as she displayed her credentials to Steve who studied them with
interest..as he took note of the directness of the lady journalist from Guyana. " G'day Miss Parmasar...You're a long way
from home..I see you're with the press corps covering the Games...Though something tells me..that the nature of your visit
here isn't to do with sports..." replied Steve as he invited Kim to sit down and she accepted his invitation.

"That's right Lieutennant...You're as astute as your record of service in the Australian Police Service and the
Australian Special Forces suggests" replied Kim as she sat down in the chair in front of Steve's desk and crossed her
right leg over her left leg. "You certainly do your homework Miss Parmasar...So tell me how can I be of assistance?" asked
Steve as he sat down on the other side of his desk. Kim reached into her purse and handed him a photo of Doctor Malcolm
Cort. "This man is a wanted fugitive from the authorities in Guyana..His name is Doctor Malcolm Cort...I followed him to
Sydney..but he disappeared and I've reason to believe he's here in Alice Springs.." said Kim as Steve examined the photo.
"Strange...I didn't receive any alerts about this man from the Games' security directorate..They've got direct links to
Interpol.." replied Steve.
"That's one of the reasons why I came directly to you Lieutennant Hewitt...I think you're an honest policeman..and though
I don't have the evidence as yet...I also believe that Doctor Cort's presence in Australia is being covered up by someone
very influential associated with the Power Games...So can I trust you to be discreet in your inquiries into this matter?"
asked Kim. "I don't normally accept cases like this..but you make a very good case Miss Parmasar...not unlike another
woman I know...if she were here..I know she'd help to..Where can I contact you?" asked Steve. "I'm staying in town...at
the Walkabout Lodge...I'll be glad for any information you can provide me with Lieutennant Hewitt..Good night" said Kim as
she stood up and walked out the door. "G'day" replied Steve as he watched her leave. As Kim walked out on to the
street..filled with tourists and locals..she felt her puffy black nipples tingle under her shirt.

"Ohh..I feel a tingle in my Ocelot Nipples...They're sensing someone's watching me...I have to hold my hand for
now...until I can locate where Doctor Cort is hiding...What he's up to and stop him" resolved Kim as she made her way back
to her hotel. From a nearby alley..a young Aborigine man..took photos of the beauteous Guyanese lady journalist as she
walked through the crowded street..in the direction of the Walkabout Lodge. After taking the photos..he took out his cell
phone and made a call. "Tell the Doctor..the lady reporter from Guyana..is here in town..." said the young man before he
ended the call.

Melbourne, Australia
8.30 pm

"Ohhhh..My head...My breasts...My cunt...What..What happened??" sighed Tammi Jones as she regained consciousness in a
shower in a women's bathroom.As her blue eyes slowly opened..and her vision cleared...the 18-year old daughter of US Navy
Captain David Jones became aware of where she was..but had no idea how she got there. As she got up..Tammi saw she was
once again wearing her white dress and white flat shoes...which was a far cry from the pink pasties on her nipples...the
pink thong panty between her thighs and the pink mask across the upper part of her face..when she made her earlier partial
heroine transformation..using the tiki bracelet on her right wrist which she found months earlier on a beach in Hawaii
close to the Pearl Harbor Naval Station where she lived with her dad. A bracelet which changed her life forever...granting
her the power to change into BLAZE..the Heroine of Hawaii.

However since coming to Australia...Tammi was trying hard not to change into Blaze...because she wanted to get closer to
her best friend..Scott Jameson.. who was in love with her seven foot tall, scantily-clad..super-powered alter ego. An
encounter with the famous Amazon of Guyana..Ocelot Woman..alerted her to a possible criminal plot taking place at the
Power Games which the big breasted Guyanese superwoman was investigating. Apart from being in awe of the beauty and
bravery of Ocelot Woman...Tammi found herself intrigued by Ocelot Woman's disclosure of a secret financier..backing a
renegade scientist she was after..and vowed to expose the financier's identity. Tammi breathed a sigh of relief as she got
to her feet and saw she was still wearing the tiki bracelet. "What happened? How did I get here? I don't remember
anything...I better get back before Scotty misses me.." thought Tammi as she walked briskly out of the bathroom
As she emerged into the corridor..Tammi gasped in surprise as she walked right into the very person she was looking
for...her best friend Scott Jameson.
"Oh Scotty" gasped Tammi as they bumped into each other. "Hey Tammi...I was looking all over for you.." said Scott. "You
were??" asked Tammi..looking at Scott with a confused look in her blue eyes. "Yeah..the events are over..and Mr Power's
invited us to a big party he's throwing at the Ritz...Come on" said Scott as his right hand grabbed Tammi by her right
hand and he led her away before she could say another word. However hiding in the shadows.. Isis the Sex Goddess observed
their interaction. She remembered how the teenage masked heroine called Hawaii Girl was placed unconscious inside of the
women's bathroom in the VIP section of the Mark Viduka Stadium where they were...but it was Tammi Jones who emerged...to
be met by Scott Jameson.Isis was particularly intrigued by Scott and saw him as bait to capture the topless teen
heroine..who had come close to discovering the truth about her employer and Power Games mastermind...Jorrie Power

Adelaide, Australia
9 pm.

US Navy Captain David Jones was alone in his suite on the 7th floor of the Crowne Plaza Hotel..when he had an unexpected
visitor. The window was open as he perused his security briefs..but that did not deny the Tiger Woman of India from flying
into his suite and alighting before him on the balls of her erotic bare feet.Good evening Captain Jones...Acchī śāma
kaptāna jōnsa..I must speak with you as a matter of urgency...Maiṁ jarūrata kē ēka māmalē kē rūpa mēṁ āpa kē sātha bāta
karanī cāhi'ē.." declared the buxom Indian superwoman as she walked slowly across the carpeted floor of his suite towards
him. Although there were a pair of armed guards outside of the suite to provide him with security..the US Navy officer
knew he faced no danger from the Hindu Heroine as she approached him..her enormous firm breasts bobbing and swaying sexily
from side to side..underneath her thin tight fitting tiger pelt leotard..her long shiny black hair swaying gently from
side to side as she walked.

Captain Jones got to his feet and left his pistol in its holster on the desk before him...which had the security reports
from the day's Power Games' events in Adelaide."You...I remember you..Tiger Woman....from India...Last time we met...You
were somewhat..uh..exposed.." said Jones as he stood before the buxom Indian superwoman..subtly admiring the way her thin
tight-fitting tiger pelt leotard..was highlighted her enormous bust..which it struggled to contain..and her muscular arms
and legs...which were accentuated when she assumed her heroic poses in front of him. Her hands balled into fists resting
lightly on either side of her curvy waist..her muscular legs spread slightly apart..her erotic bare feet planted flat on
the floor...her huge breasts pushed towards him...her light brown eyes staring at him through the slits of the tiger pelt
mask which covered the upper part of her beautiful face that was framed by her long mane of shiny black hair.
Yes Captain...Hām̐ kaptāna...When we last met...Jaba hama pichalē milē...My Tiger Breasts were exposed...Ṭā'igara mērē
stanōṁ kō avagata karāyā gayā....and I was awaking from unconsciousness...Aura maiṁ bēhōśī sē awaking thā..." replied the
Hindu Heroine ..who in everyday life was New Delhi Times junior journalist Sonia Gan. "I'm guessing that's not a situation
which you're unfamiliar with.." remarked Captain Jones..who had seen his own daughter Tammi..naked and unconscious before
him..when she was in her alter-ego of Blaze...Heroine of Hawaii. "You're correct Captain...Āpa sahī kaptāna kara rahē
haiṁedits...My enemies often target my Tiger Breasts and seek to expose them..for obvious reasons...Mērē duśmana aksara
lakṣya mērī ṭā'igara stana aura unhēṁ bēnakāba karanā cāhatē haiṁ spaṣṭa kāraṇōṁ kē li'ē..but that's not why I came to see
you...Lēkina yahī kāraṇa hai ki maiṁ tumhēṁ dēkhanē kē li'ē āyā thā nahīṁ hai...You know the reason why I'm here...Tumhēṁ
patā hai kāraṇa hai ki maiṁ yahām̐ hūm̐.." replied Sonia as she stood in front of the US Navy officer..maintaining both her
pose and eye contact with him.

"Yes...When we last met you told me you fought a woman who went by the name Charmer of Snakes...who you said was bringing
some kind of contraband...into Australia from India...but you didn't tell me what that was.." replied Captain Jones. "As I
mentioned previously Captain Jones...Jaisā ki maiṁ pahalē kaptāna jōnsa ullēkha kiyā...I don't know what contraband
Charmer is bringing into Australia...Maiṁ nahīṁ jānatā ki kyā varjita Charmer ŏsṭrēliyā mēṁ lā rahī hai...but Charmer is a
dangerous criminal from India...Lēkina Charmer bhārata sē ēka khataranāka aparādhī hai...Undo editsAs I have said
before...Jaisā ki mainnē pahalē kahā hai...I've been pursuing her back in India...Maiṁ bhārata mēṁ kiyā gayā hai usē
vāpasa pīchā... and I have followed her all the way here to Australia...Aura maiṁ usē ŏsṭrēliyā kē li'ē sabhī taraha sē
yahāṁ kā pālana kiyā hai...Where I have reason to believe that she is collaborating with someone here..Maiṁ kahāṁ kā
mānanā ​​hai ki vaha kisī kē sātha sahayōga kara rahā hai yahām̐ kā kāraṇa hai...to commit a diabolical scheme...Ēka śaitānī
yōjanā kē li'ē pratibad'dha..." explained Sonia

"I know Tiger Woman...but you have to admit there's very little I can do to investigate the things you're saying without
some kind of evidence...The allegations you're making are very serious..." said the US Navy officer to the buxom Indian
superwoman who was standing in heroic pose before him. "I understand Captain Jones...Maiṁ samajha kaptāna jōnsa..but I am
convinced of what I believe...Lēkina maiṁ maiṁ kyā viśvāsa kē prati āśvasta hūm̐..the
Undo editsthreat which Charmer of Snakes poses to the people of Australia...Khatarā sāmpa kē Charmer jō ŏsṭrēliyā kē lōgōṁ
kē li'ē bana gayā hai..is as real as my Tiger Nipples which cover the entire top of my Tiger Breasts...Kē rūpa mēṁ mērē
ṭā'igara nipalsa jō mērē ṭā'igara stanōṁ kē pūrē śīrṣa kavara kē rūpa mēṁ asalī hai.." replied Sonia. "Yes...I remember
seeing them...They are quite...um...appealing...very firm..well defined.." remarked Captain Jones. "Yes....my boyfriend
tells me to be careful...Hām̐ , mērē prēmī mujhasē kahatā hai.... Sāvadhāna rahanā...but that's difficult when my Tiger
Breasts attract the attention of criminals..Lēkina yaha muśkila hai jaba mērē ṭā'igara stana aparādhiyōṁ kā dhyāna
ākarṣita..." said the Hindu Heroine.

"I can see how that can happen...a young woman like yourself..with a body..like that...with breasts like that..." noted
Captain Jones. "Yes..but I prefer you refer to them as Tiger Breasts..Hām̐ .. Lēkina maiṁ pasanda āpa ṭā'igara stana kē
rūpa mēṁ unhēṁ dēkhēṁ..My enemies always have a desire to touch them..Mērē duśmanōṁ hamēśā unhēṁ chūnē kī icchā hai.."
explained Sonia. "From our earlier meeting Tiger Woman..it would seem that touching your breasts..uh...I mean Tiger
Breasts...doesn't really describe what your enemies do.." said Captain Jones..as he remembered how he tasered the large
bronze nipples of the Hawaiian Heroine Blaze..who he later discovered was his teenage daughter Tammi."That is absolutely
correct Captain Jones...Yaha bilkula sahī kaptāna jōnsa hai..but I don't want to get into a debate about that particular
subject...Lēkina maiṁ usa viśēṣa viṣaya kē bārē mēṁ ēka bahasa mēṁ śāmila hōnē kē li'ē nahīṁ karanā cāhatē..but I will
confirm to you that my Tiger Nipples are highly sensitive to any kind of stimuli..Lēkina maiṁ āpakō yaha puṣṭi karanē kē
li'ē ki mērē ṭā'igara nipalsa atyadhika uttējanā'ōṁ kē kisī bhī prakāra kē prati sanvēdanaśīla haiṁ..but back to the
matter at hand..Lēkina vāpasa hātha mēṁ bāta karanē kē li'ē..Is there anything you can do to help me arrest Charmer and
stop whatever she has planned to do here in Australia?.....Vahām̐ kucha bhī āpa mujhē Charmer giraphtārī aura banda karō jō
vaha yahām̐ ŏsṭrēliyā mēṁ karanē kī yōjanā banā'ī hai madada kara sakatā hai?" asked Tiger Woman.

"Perhaps I can..it's not much to go on..but after our last encounter..I had an informal talk with Jorrie Power..the financier or the Power Games...about the equipment which was at the Dennis Lillee Sporting Complex where I found you topless and unconscious...I asked him to check where the equipment was shipped from...Mr Power provided me with an address where it was before it came to the Complex..He asked why I wanted this information..and I told him it was just to verify
some shipment records..You have to understand Tiger Woman that given my official position heading security at the Games.....I can't publicly say anything about the claims you told me...without causing an international incident..You have to understand that with the military forces of all the world's nations assembled here..that's the same as lighting a match in a room filled with gasoline..There's not much more I can do I'm afraid.." said Captain Jones as he handed a piece of paper
with the address to the Hindu Heroine of India..who broke her heroic stance...to accept the paper in her right hand and memorise the address..before giving it back to Captain Jones.

"Thank you for your help Captain Jones......Āpa apanī madada kaptāna jōnsa kē li'ē dhan'yavāda...I will follow up this lead now...Maiṁ isa kā nētr̥tva aba pālana karēṅgē..I will find Charmer and bring her in so you can get the evidence you need to support what I have told you about a plot here at the Power Games...Maiṁ Charmer khōjanē aura usē tō āpa sabūta āpa kā samarthana karanē kē li'ē maiṁ kyā āpa ēka sājiśa kē bārē mēṁ batāyā hai pāvara khēlōṁ mēṁ yahām̐ kī jarūrata prāpta kara sakatē haiṁ lā'ēgā..This time I shall have the element of surprise on my side and I shall prevail..Isa samaya maiṁ mērī tarapha āścarya kā tatva hai aura maiṁ prabala karēgā..Goodbye for now..Aba kē li'ē alavidā.." replied the Tiger Woman as she sprinted past the US Navy officer. Captain Jones admired the way her enormous breasts bunched together under her thin tight leotard..that was fashioned from the pelt of a Bengal tiger..her muscular arms and legs moving in tandem..the way she flexed her mighty thighs..and launched herself through the window and into the night sky. "Good luck Tiger Woman" thought Captain Jones to himself...completely unaware that the Hindu Heroine was going to need it.

Moments later...a voluptuous and muscular female silhouette flew over the skyline of Adelaide. It belonged to none other than the Tiger Woman of India. Her muscular arms at full stretch in front of her...her fists clenched...her muscular legs together and extended below her curvy waist..the toes of her erotic bare feet curled..her huge breasts swelling together underneath her thin tight leotard..her long shiny black hair flowing in the night air..her light brown eyes looking straight ahead in the slits of the thin tiger pelt mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face...as she flew to the east of the city...towards her destination. Twisting her voluptuous and strong body in mid-air...Tiger Woman gracefully descended to the ground..her muscular arms raised above her head...her right muscular leg extended...her left muscular leg bent and pulled in close to her curvy waist. The soles of her erotic bare feet made contact with the black asphalt surface..at Norton's Summit..where an old underground subway station was located. This was the address which Captain Jones had given her as the location where cargo from India for the Power Games was being stored.

"This place seems deserted but my Tiger Nipples tell me I should investigate the subway tunnel...Yaha jagaha sunasāna lagatā hai, lēkina mērē ṭā'igara nipalsa mujhē batā'ō ki maiṁ bhūmigata suraṅga kī jām̐ca karanī cāhi'ē.." said Sonia as she followed the old iron rails along the black asphalt surface...underground and out of sight from prying eyes. Her huge breasts bobbed sexily underneath her thin tiger pelt leotard..her firm round buttocks jiggling like jello as she walked into the darkenend subway tunnel..disappearing underground. The Hindu Heroine of India heard the sound of water dripping from the concrete above her head..felt the coldness of the asphalt ground under the soles of her erotic bare feet..and the damp air brushing against the mounds of her wondrous chest which bunched together underneath her thin tiger pelt leotard as she walked..boldly into the darkness..further and further. "I can feel my Tiger Nipples becoming aroused...Maiṁ mērē ṭā'igara nipalsa bananē jagāyā mahasūsa kara sakatē haiṁ..and it is not from the air...Aura yaha havā sē nahīṁ hai..My Tiger Nipples tell me there is evil here..Mērā ṭā'igara nipalsa mujhē batā'ō vahām̐ burā'ī yahām̐ hai.." said Sonia as she searched the darkened subway tunnel for the evil her super powered nipples where detecting.

However the evil which the buxom Indian superwoman was looking for..found her. With uncanny stealth..and swiftness..a giant snake..which had been following her as she ventured into the darkened subway tunnel...made its presence known. Slithering around her erotic bare feet..the massive snake..rose around her...surrounding the Hindu Heroine of India..in its thick coils...and struck in the blink of an eye. "Ohhh!!..Ōha!!...Charmer knows I'm here!!..
Charmer jānatā hai ki maiṁ yahām̐ hūm̐!!...A giant snake has surrounded me!!..Ēka viśāla sarpa nē mujhē ghēra liyā gayā hai!..Taken by surprise with no warning from my Tiger Nipples!!..Mērē ṭā'igara nipalsa sē kō'ī cētāvanī kē sātha āścarya dvārā liyā!!.cried Sonia in alarm. There was no time to act as the giant snake swiftly tightened its thick coils around the curvaceous and muscular body of its unsuspecting prey. Tiger Woman's muscular arms were pinned tightly to either side of her upper torso..and her muscular legs were bound together..by the thick coils of the giant snake..to restrain her.

"Must get free!!..Ni: Śulka prāpta hōgā!!" cried the Indian superwoman as she toppled over to the ground..wrapped in the coils of the giant snake. As if in response to her words...the snake acted before Sonia had a chance to use her mighty Tiger Strength and break free. "Aaahnn!!!..My Tiger Breasts!!!..
Aaahnn!! .. Mērā ṭā'igara stana!!..The snake is squeezing them in its coils!!..Sām̐pa unhēṁ apanē coils mēṁ nicōṛa hai!..Pain!!..Darda!!..Pain in my Tiger Breasts!!..Mērē ṭā'igara stanōṁ mēṁ darda!!..Uhn!!..Uhn!!..Uhn!!" cried the Hindu Heroine of India..unable to move her muscular arms or muscular legs to free herself as her enormous breasts were crushed in the coils of the giant snake..her erotic bare feet twitching frantically in response. However..as the Tiger Woman soon realised...the worst was to follow. "Oooooh...something being secreted by the snake's coils...Kucha sāmpa coils dvārā secreted kiyā jā rahā hai...My Tiger Nipples responding to it...Mērā ṭā'igara nipalsa yaha javāba...Uhn..some kind of oil..Tēla kē kucha prakāra..Making them think Khail is touching them...Unhēṁ lagatā hai ki Khail unhēṁ chū rahā hai...Uhn..Uhn..Uhn..Uhn" moaned the Hindu Heroine as she thought about her man back in India.

"Uhn..Tiger Nipples..becoming hard...Ṭā'igara nipalsa.. Muśkila hō rahā..Uhn..Oil is tricking them...into thinking..Khail is touching them..Unhēṁ tēla cakarā dēnēvālā hai... Sōca mēṁ.. Khail unhēṁ chū rahā hai...Tiger Nipples...hard...so hard...Ṭā'igara nipalsa... Muśkila... Itanī mēhanata...Tired..Thakā hu'ā..So tired..Itanā thaka gayā..Captain Jones...Kaptāna jōnsa..Could he have betrayed me?.Usanē mujhē dhōkhā diyā jā sakatā hai?..No...Nahīṁ..No..Nahīṁ
Undo edits..I...I cannot believe..that..Maiṁ.. Maiṁ.. Viśvāsa nahīṁ kara sakatā ki..." moaned Sonia...who found it was becoming impossible to keep her light brown eyes open in the slits of her tiger pelt mask..as oil from the coils of the giant snake..saturated her thin tiger pelt leotard..making the large brown nipples and capped the summits of her huge breasts...shiny and hard as diamonds..with each passing second. The toes of her erotic bare feet..flexed with increasingly sluggishness..as the fight was taken out of the buxom Indian superwoman..and she accepted the reality of her situation. "Uhn..Tiger Nipples..Ṭā'igara nipalsa...Drugged by snake oil..Sāmpa kē tēla sē naśā..Uhn..Impossible..to stay awake...Asambhava.. Jāgatē rahanē...Uhn..Uhn..I will be unconscious for hours..Maiṁ ghaṇṭōṁ kē li'ē bēhōśa hō jā'ēgā..You win again Charmer..Āpa phira sē jītanē kē Charmer..Good night...Śubha rātri..Good night..to the Tiger Woman of India...Bhārata kē ṭā'igara mahilā kē li'ē acchā hai.. Rāta...Uhn..Uhn..Uhn..Uhn..Uhn..Uhn..Uhn..Uhn..Uhn" moaned the buxom Indian superwoman as she fell unconscious in the coils of the giant snake.

To be continued

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:21 am