Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:39 pm

Cougar Woman 4 
Megalomaniac

Post Cougar Woman 4
Cougar Woman 4

Tijuana, Mexico

11 pm

The Acrobat Siblings smiled at one another as they played with the big firm breasts and the wet and excited clit of the Champion Heroine of Mexico...Cougar Woman...as she lay unconscious within their grasp in an alley in the city..having been lured into a clever trap set by them. Her eyes were tightly closed in the slits of her thin beige mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face that was framed by her long mane of black tousled hair. Her head resting against the chest of Acrobat Brother as his gloved hands..stroked her naked big firm breasts..fondling her shiny brown nipples which were hard and erect as bullets. Meanwhile Acrobat Sister..rubbed the wet and excited clit of the unconscious Cougar Woman..who blinded by revenge..had become easy prey for her enemies.

"This big breasted chica is out cold...You were right about her big breasts...They are key to her weakness" said Acrobat Brother as he groped Cougar Woman's naked bust. "Not as much as the chica's clit...She has never had sex in her life...that clearly weakens her...She's going to be unconscious for a few hours...Let's take her to Michelle Blood's place...it will be a good homecoming present for her when she returns from her business trip" replied Acrobat Sister. Acrobat Brother nodded and getting to his feet..slung the unconscious Mexican super beauty over his right shoulder. Cougar Woman's long mane of tousled black hair hung limp...covering her face..her muscular arms dangling like noodles against the back of Acrobat Brother..her muscular legs resting against his chest and gut..as he walked..and patted her on her thick round buttocks. Acrobat Sister carried the heroine's thin beige bra and panty which had been removed in order to effectively knock out Cougar Woman. They dumped her in the back seat of a car and drove away.

Miguel Armero was at the villa owned by his employer Michelle Blood. He had arrived to deliver some documents. However before he could enter the villa..he heard the sound of an approaching car and hid in the bushes. Miguel watched as he saw two people..a man and a woman dressed in bright clothing...looking like circus performers..get out of a car..carrying a beautiful woman with a long tousled mane of black hair..a curvaceous and muscular body..who was naked except for a thin beige mask across the upper part of her face..on a litter into a small poolhouse located next to the main mansion. His curiousity aroused and smitten by the beauty of this unconscious woman..Miguel decided to investigate what was going on.

Three hours later

"Uuuuuun...Uuuuuuun" moaned Cougar Woman loudly as she awoke...after being unconscious for some time. As she opened her eyes...Rosita became aware that she was lying atop a wooden bed on her back..her curvaceous and muscular body in the shape of an x.. her muscular arms and legs at full stretch..her wrists and ankles tied to opposite ends of the bed..and all she was wearing was her mask. "Unnnh...Where am I?...Unnnh..I feel so weak...Unnnh..I cannot get free..Unnnh..Unnnh" complained the Mexican super beauty as she flexed her muscular arms and legs in a futile effort to snap the ropes binding her to the bed. However her Cougar Strength was gone and all she had was the strength of an ordinary woman.

Her moans caught the attention of the Acrobat Siblings who had been hired by Michelle Blood to capture her. "So you're awake Cougar Woman...We are going to have a lot of fun playing with your beautiful body..." sneered Acrobat Sister. "You will not get away with this!!..I will get free and I will bring you to justice!!" snarled Cougar Woman as she glared angrily at the Acrobat Siblings. "That's not going to happen...Not when I do..this" sneered Acrobat Brother who leaned towards her and began to play with Rosita's big firm breasts. "Uuuunh!!!..No!!!...Hands off my Cougar Breasts!!!..Nooo!!!..Uuuunh!!!..Uuuuunh!!!" protested the busty Mexican superwoman..her fists clenched and the toes of her erotic bare feet curled as she writhed frantically atop the wooden bed.

Acrobat Brother upped the ante...squeezing the big shiny brown nipples of the Mexican heroine's big firm breasts with his thumbs and index fingers. "Oooooah!!!...Pinching me in my Couugarr Nipples!!!..Ooooooah!!!...That is making me tiiiiirred...Oooooooh...soooo...tiiirrred....You know how to tame meee...Ooooooah...Oooooooah...Ooooooo" moaned Cougar Woman as the movements of her curvaceous and muscular body began to slow as her shiny brown nipples which capped the summits of her big firm breasts..became harder and harder by the simple act of Acrobat Brother pinching them. Her clawlike fingers and clawlike toes twitching in submission as her resistance ebbed rapidly. "So you get sleepy when you get nailed in your tits ey chica??" sneered Acrobat Brother.

"Uuuuun...Yes...I cannot stand it...when anyone touches my Couugarr..Niipples...that makes me...very..very tired...and...and...makes me...want...to...tell...the truth....Uuuuun...Keep pinching my Coougarr Niipples....want more pain..want more pleasure..." moaned Rosita as her brown eyes became heavy with sleep in the slits of her thin beige mask..as her big firm breasts..rose and fell slowly in their naked glory. Acrobat Brother took full advantage of the Mexican heroine's untimely confession. "So you are made weak in your tits from sex...Is there something specific that makes you weaker?" asked Acrobat Brother. "Si...Si...I have learnt...Uuuuun..that if you pour tequila..on my Cougar Breasts...I become very, very tired....I cannot resist its sleepy power moaned Rosita giving her foes a greater advantage over her.

Acrobat Sister walked over to the bed with a bottle of tequila as her sibling kept interrogating the helpless Mexican superwoman by pinching her hard and erect shiny brown nipples with impunity and authority. "What about on your clitoris chica?...Will you faint if we put tequila there?" asked Acrobat Sister with an evil smile on her face and her sibling knew exactly where she was going with this line of questioning..as he pinched the Mexican super beauty in her shiny brown nipples..forcing her to answer the question. "Uuuun..I..Uuuun..do not...know..." moaned Cougar Woman as she stared sleepily at her captors. "Then let's find out" grinned Acrobat Brother as he pinched the Mexican heroine in her hard shiny brown nipples.

"Nooo...Uuuuun...Do not do that...Nooo...Uuuuun" pleaded Rosita..her brown eyes rolling in the slits of her thin beige mask..as she could do nothing except watch Acrobat Sister uncap the bottle of dreaded tequila..while Acrobat Brother kept her sleepy and subdued by pinching her large shiny brown nipples. "Ooooohh!!!..Oooooohh!!!" cried Cougar Woman as Acrobat Sister poured a generous amount of tequila all over her throbbing clitoris..soaking the neatly trimmed patch of black pubic hair between her large soft muscular thighs. She gave the Mexican superwoman no respite as she used the index and third finger of her right hand..to vigorously rub her clitoris.

"Aaaaaah!!!!...Aaaaaah!!!!...Aaaaaah!!!!" cried Cougar Woman..struggling helplessly atop the wooden bed

..her muscular arms and legs tugging weakly at the ropes binding her wrists and ankles to opposite ends of the bed..

as Acrobat Sister..rubbed tequila all over the lips of her clitoris..causing them to become swollen and begin to part.

"No...Please...Do not put tequila inside my clitoris...I do not think I can resist that..Please..have mercy...Uuun...Uuun"

pleaded Rosita as she stared in sleepy fear at the Acrobat Siblings. "Do it now Sister" sneered Acrobat Brother as he groped the Mexican superwoman's big firm breasts..rubbing her shiny brown nipples up and down..to keep her dazed, disoriented and docile.

Acrobat Sister filled a small cup with tequila and held it over the open lips of Cougar Woman's throbbing clitoris. "Salud chica" grinned Acrobat Sister as she poured the tequila into the Mexican super beauty's cunt. "Aaaaargh!!!

Nooo!!!...Aaaaargh!!!!..It burns!!!!..It burns!!!...I am going to...Aaah!!..Aaah!!..Aaah!!..Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!"

screamed Cougar Woman..her curvaceous and muscular body surging atop the wooden bed as an almighty orgasm exploded between her large muscular thighs..sending streams of thick white cum flying up through the air. "Uuuuuuh"

moaned Rosita as her incredibly body collapsed atop the bed..bathed from her head to the clawlike toes of her erotic bare feet with a light sheen of sweat. Her big firm breasts rising and falling rapidly..her breathing ragged.. due to the level of her arousal.

"Do not worry chica...You won't sleep yet..We want to spend more time with you.." sneered Acrobat Brother..as he groped her the Mexican heroine's big firm breasts again..rubbing her hard shiny brown nipples back and forth with his thumbs. "Nooo..Uuuuun...Cougar Breasts..so weak...Cougar Nipples..hard...from tequila..and you touching them....

Cougar Clitoris...wet...hot...excited...Uuuuun...so weak...need to sleep...recover my Cougar Strength...get free..bring you to..to..to..justice...Uuuuun.." sighed the sleepy Mexican super beauty in a pathetic attempt at defiance which made the Acrobat Siblings laugh.

"You don't have our permission to sleep..yet" sneered Acrobat Brother as he grabbed hold of Rosita's big firm breasts

"Aaaaaargh!!!...Aaaaaaargh!!!" cried Cougar Woman in pain as he gave both of the massive mounds of her broad chest a firm squeeze. "Unnnnh!!!!...Unnnnh!!!!...Unnnnh!!!!" moaned the busty Mexican superwoman as he pinched her hard in her big shiny brown nipples..which were made stiff and erect by tequila and repeated fondling...again. As her senses reeled in pain..Acrobat Brother took a bottle of tequila and poured it all over Rosita's naked chest again.

"Ahhhhhhh...Noooo...Not tequiilllaaa...Not...agggainnn...Ahhhhhhhh...Couugarrr Niipples....gettting...weeeakkk" complained the Mexican super beauty as she lay helpless on her back atop the wooden bed..unable to defend herself.

"Uuuuuun!!!!...Uuuuuuun!!!!..Uuuuuun!!!!" protested Cougar Woman as Acrobat Brother groped her big firm breasts..squeezing her large shiny brown nipples repeatedly between his thumbs and index fingers of his left and right hands..as she wiggled atop the bed..unabled to break the ropes binding her wrists and ankles to opposite ends of the wooden bed. He eventually paused once he felt the movements of the Mexican heroine's curvaceous and muscular body cease..leaving it up to his sister to deliver the telling blow. Disoriented by feelings of pain and pleasure in her hard and erect shiny brown nipples..which like the rest of her naked expansive chest was bathed in tequila..all Rosita could do was stare in sleepy fear at Acrobat Sister.

"No...You must not do that..Please...I am so weak...I cannot take any more...Not my Cougar Nipples...Not my Cougar Clitoris..No...No..No.." pleaded the helpless Mexican super beauty as Acrobat Sister dipped two fingers of her right hand into a small cup filled with tequila. "Arrrrrggh!!!!...Arrrrrggh!!!!...Arrrrrggh!!!" cried Cougar Woman as Acrobat Sister rapidly rubbed her already wet and excited clit with more tequila..causing its lips to part. "Uuuun!!!..Uuuun!!!...Uuuun!!!..Uuuun!!!" moaned Cougar Woman as Acrobat Sister cruelly thrust her tequila covered fingers..in and out of her throbbing clit..several times..bringing her closer and closer to a comprehensive defeat. "Uhh..Uhh..Uhh..Uhh..Uhh..Uhh..Uhh..Uhh..Uhh..Uhh..Uhh..Uhh..Uhh..Uhh..Uhh
..Uhh..Uhh..Uhh..Uhh..Uhh..Uhh..Uhh..Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....." cooed Cougar Woman as she was brought to massive orgasm..which knocked her completely unconscious in one second.

Miguel Armero heard her cries from where he was..and took pity on her. "That woman I saw...Terrible things are happening to her..I have to help her" he resolved and made his way towards the pool house. Picking the lock..he entered the pool house. The Acrobat Siblings...believing their curvaceous captive would be unconscious until Michelle Blood returned to the main mansion..went to the kitchen to get something to eat. This allowed Miguel to enter the pool house and he was disturbed by the many instruments of torture which he saw there. However what startled him the most was the sight of the unconscious Cougar Woman..lying atop a wooden bed..her muscular arms and legs extended in an X pose...wearing nothing except her thin beige mask across the upper part of her beautiful face that was framed by her long mane of tousled black hair.

"Senorita...Can you hear me?...Are you all right?" asked Miguel..gently shaking the Mexican superwoman by her broad shoulders but getting no response. He noticed her curvaceous and muscular body was in a sexually excited state..with her shiny brown nipples hard and erect atop her big firm breasts..with a near white liquid oozing out from her wet clitoris. He quite correctly reasons that her state of unconsciousness was connected to how excited her body was. Spotting a plastic bucket near the bed...Miguel quickly took it to a nearby sink where he opened a tap and filled it with water. He returned to the bed where he doused the unconscious Cougar Woman with the cold water he had filled the bucket with. "Uuuuuuun...Miguel...." moaned Rosita as she slowly opened her brown eyes and saw him standing over her with the empty bucket.

Miguel was amazed both by the masked woman's incredible body..especially her big firm breasts...which lay exposed before him in all its naked glory..as well as the fact that she knew his name. "Who are you?...How do you know my name?" asked Miguel as he looked at the Mexican super beauty...unable to get his eyes off her fabulous chest. Rosita noticed this too and was secretly pleased to see him admiring her breasts..but pushed this thought to the back of her mind. "I am Cougar Woman...I am a super heroine..I fight for justice and protect innocent people...I was captured and taken prisoner..I need your help...Please..pour more water over my body...especially my Cougar Breasts and my Cougar Clitoris...need to be clean..to regain my powers..." sighed Rosita. "Of course...Right away" replied Miguel as he ran quickly to the sink and refilled the bucket again. "Ohhhh" sighed Cougar Woman in relief as she felt the cool water relax her big shiny brown nipples..and wash away the cum from between her large thighs...and felt strength flowing through the muscles of her curvaceous body again.

Flexing her muscular arms and legs...Cougar Woman easily snapped the ropes binding her hands and feet to the wooden bed. Placing the palms of her hands flat on the bed...swiveling on her well rounded ass...stretching her muscular legs..the clawlike toes of her erotic bare feet curled..the busty Mexican heroine got off the bed. Miguel's jaw dropped..as did the empty bucket from his hands..as he watched her stroll over to where her thin beige bra...thin beige panty lay on a table. He stood mesmerised as he watched her don her flimsy attire again..and only became aware that he was staring..when he heard the click of the gold cougar head clasp of her bra..between her awesome cleavage as she completed dressing herself. "Thank you for saving my life..I was kidnapped by the Acrobat Siblings..They work for your employer Michelle Blood...I believe she's the leader of the Tijuana Cartel"

said Cougar Woman to her new friend.

Miguel was shocked by what the beautiful Mexican superwoman was telling him..but something in the tone of her voice made him believe what she was saying. "I..I don't believe it senorita...but you speak with such passion..You must be telling the truth..I cannot condone this...What can I do to help? asked Miguel as he made a passing glance at Cougar Woman's big firm breasts which were barely covered by her thin beige bra. "I can use an ally inside of Michelle Blood's organisation..giving me the evidence that will bring her to justice for her many crimes...You must go now...the Acrobat Siblings will return soon..and they must not know that you have helped me..." replied Rosita as she placed her right hand lightly atop Miguel's chest..inches away from his warm, beating heart. Miguel nodded in agreement and slipped out of the poolhouse the same way that he had entered.

A few minutes later..Acrobat Brother returned after having a snack..determined to inflict more punishment on the Mexican super beauty as he had more fun with her breasts and her clitoris. However he was taken completely by surprise when he discovered that Cougar Woman was free..clothed and ready to dispense some justice for the way he and his sister had so expertly captured her. As he entered the room..the beauteous Mexican heroine leapt towards him..extending her muscular right leg..driving the ball of her erotic right foot hard into his jaw. "Arrgh!!!" groaned Acrobat Brother as he staggered backwards..reeling from the force of the blow...the room spinning around him as he struggled to regain his senses and find a way to counter the sheer ferocity of Cougar Woman's attack.

In her mind's eye...Rosita saw the Acrobat Siblings gleefully murdering her older brother in cold blood...and it fueled her rage..never allowing her to give Acrobat Brother a chance to defend himself or to counter attack. She pounded him in the head and gut mercilessly with her fists..sending him staggered from one end of the room to another..opening cuts below both his eyes as her clawlike fingernails cut him repeatedly as she punched him in the face. Acrobat Brother felt his head spin with dizziness and his legs turn to rubber as he reeled under the merciless salvoes of kicks and punches from the Mexican super beauty who was enraged and over eager to dish out retribution.

Seeing her opening..after battering repeatedly about the head and body with a flurry of savage punches and kicks...Cougar Woman flexed her large soft muscular thighs..as she leapt up and spun in mid air. All Acrobat Brother could do was stare at the muscles on the curvaceous body of the Mexican superwoman..which were fully accentuated..watch as she extended her muscular right leg towards him..watch as the ball of her erotic right foot got closer and closer..and then feel its thunderous impact against his jaw..which appeared to have been made of glass at that moment...and see stars and swirling blackness..as he went crashing to the floor in absolute defeat...his role in this story had ended. Rosita's big firm breasts rose and fell slowly underneath her thin beige bra which barely covered her broad chest..as she stared with grim satisfaction as the motionless Acrobat Brother.

This proved to be an untimely distraction for the big breasted Mexican heroine..who did not sense danger until it was virtually upon her. "Eh?!..Madre de Dios!..Behind me!" gasped Cougar Woman as she whirled round...to face the new threat..but was slow in raising her muscular arms to defend herself. Seeing the state which the Mexican superwoman had battered her brother into submission...Acrobat Sister lashed out with a vengeance." Unnnn!!!!" groaned Cougar Woman in pain..rising on the balls of her erotic bare feet..her muscular arms on either side of her curvy upper torso...her big firm breasts thrust forward... as Acrobat Sister slashed her across the summits of her big firm breasts. The Mexican super beauty staggered backwards..her muscular arms flailing in the air.

She managed to put the brakes on and keep herself from falling to the floor. However when she looked in the direction of Acrobat Sister...Rosita's brown eyes fluttered rapidly in the slits of the thin beige mask which covered the upper part of her beautiful face which was framed by her long mane of tousled black hair. "Uhhh..My Cougar Nipples...becoming hard...Some kind of drug...I..I am becoming..dizzy...tired...so tired...want to sleep..No..Unh..have to resist.." moaned the Mexican superwoman as she pressed her right hand against her throbbing forehead..while her left hand rested on her broad chest..just below her big firm breasts..whose shiny brown nipples were exposed as the knife cuts had removed the part of the thin beige bra which covered them. However the fast acting poison in her nipples spread rapidly through her bloodstream..weakening her considerably

"You hurt my brother chica!..I'm going to humiliate you..and make you suffer...then you die!!" snarled Acrobat Sister as she approached the wounded Mexican heroine whose broad chest was heaving rapidly up and down..as she struggled to keep waves of dizziness and fatigue..emanating from her swiftly hardening shiny brown nipples...from sapping the strength from the muscles of her curvaceous body. Her brown eyes were barely open in the slits of the thin beige mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face..as her increasingly blurry vision saw three images of Acrobat Sister approaching her. Lashing out with her right fist..Cougar Woman tried to strike her enemy but instead punched the air. Acrobat Sister made ,more sweeping moves with her poison tipped knife. "Uuuuuuunh!!!!...Uuuuuuuunh!!!!" groaned Cougar Woman in agony as Acrobat Sister slashed her across her big shiny brown nipples again..infected her super powered summits with more poison.

Her thin beige bra in tatters on her broad chest...her big shiny brown nipples hardening at an alarming rate from the poison.. Cougar Woman swayed unsteadily from side to side...feeling the strength in her muscular legs threatening to give way below her small curvy waist. Through her blurry vision she was barely able to make out the outline of her erotic bare feet with her glossy clawlike toenails. "Uuuuuuun...Cougar Nipples...poison..making them hard...becoming...weak..tired...dizzy..can't think..can't see"
moaned Rosita as she struggled to stay on her erotic bare feet and to stay conscious. "Ha ha!..Your grande nipples can't resist the fast acting poison on my knife..it will weaken and blind you long enough..long enough for me to kill you!" gloated Acrobat Sister as she advanced towards the dazed Mexican superwoman..determined to finish her off.

Rosita was about to surrender to the overwhelming feelings of weakness which threatened to knock her out..when in her jaded mind..she saw the image of the mysterious woman who had granted her super powers and knew what she had to do. Closing her brown eyes in the slits of her thin beige mask...slowing her breathing..Cougar Woman focused her mind..and suppressed the effects of the poison..and heard the sounds of the footsteps of the incoming Acrobat Sister. As the villainess lunged with her knife to deliver the killing blow...she was startled when Cougar Woman twisted her curvaceous and muscular body out of the way of her gleaming blade. Acrobat Sister was so surprised by this move that she left herself open as the Mexican super beauty followed up..executing a back flip.. bringing the balls of her erotic bare feet straight into her face. It was too much for her to bear.

"Aaaarrrgh!!!" groaned Acrobat Sister as she flew backwards through the air and landed hard on the floor..next to her unconscious sibling. "Nhhhhhhhhhh" groaned Acrobat Sister as she blacked out on contact with the floor. However victory was brief for Cougar Woman as she felt the soles of her erotic bare feet made contact with the floor. "Unnnnnn..My Cougar Strength...fading..cannot...resist poison in my Cougar Nipples..any more...so weak..so dizzy..so tired...I cannot...stay...awwaaake..." cooed Rosita as she fell backwards. However before she could hit the floor..she felt a pair of strong hands catch her..and looked up..her blurry vision barely discerning a familiar face. "Miguel...Call the police...for Acrobat Siblings..it is important that you..that you...Uhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Cougar Woman as she succumbed to unconsciousness in the arms of Miguel Armero.

24 hours later
Tijuana, Mexico
Noon

"Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh" moaned Cougar Woman softly as her brown eyes slowly opened in the slits of her thin beige mask. As her senses returned...Rosita felt a lingering soreness in her big firm breasts...and the feel of a soft mattress underneath her..and soft sheets covering her curvaceous and muscular body which was naked. As she tried to get up..she felt strong hands gently grab her shoulders and looked up to see Miguel Armero standing over her as she lay under the covers in a bed. "Easy Cougar Woman..You need to conserve your strength..." said Miguel as he gently eased her back on to the bed. The Mexican heroine wanted to protest..but the way Miguel's hands felt on her body..make her relax. "Miguel...Where am I?..How long have I been unconscious?...My bra...My panty..You took them off me while I was out...Why??" sighed Rosita as the feel of the bedsheets against her naked chest made her feel drowsy.

"You're at my house...I brought you here after you blacked out...You were given a dose of a very strong poison in your chest..I managed to neutralise it...but it depleted your strength considerably..You've been asleep for one day...and don't worry about the Acrobat Siblings..They are now in police custody..." replied Miguel as he slowly pulled back the bedsheets..to reveal the big firm breasts of the beautiful Mexican superwoman..who watched him curiously as he did so. Cougar Woman watched him with curiousity...awe and gratitude as he gently removed the bandages on her big firm breasts..and smiled as he watched her big shiny brown nipples and areolas which were now soft and relaxed. "Incredible..They're looking beautiful..Uh..I mean better" said Miguel as he let his tongue slip..causing Cougar Woman to smile at him.

"I am glad you think my Cougar Breasts are beautiful..and I am grateful for you for taking such good care of me while I was injured and unconscious...and for seeing those two killers were arrested.." said Rosita as she sat up in bed..rewarding Miguel with a better look at the big firm mounds of her naked chest..which she silently felt good about showing him. "I'm glad I could help..and you've recovered well..it would seem that your breasts have some amazing recuperative abilities.. as well as being beautiful to watch.,.it's as if they were never hurt at all" said Miguel and Rosita felt a tingle of warmth in her nipples at those words. Cougar Woman leaned toward Miguel as he sat on the bed beside her and gently kissed him on his lips. "I am in your debt Miguel..and I can use an ally in my quest to bring Michelle Blood to justice..." said the Mexican super beauty.

Miguel looked at Rosita's naked chest and then into her eyes. "What do you want me to do?..Just name it..I cannot work for someone who you've shown me to be so evil.." replied Miguel. "I need you to remain where you are..Keep an eye on Michelle Blood and her activities...When something is happening..if you are in danger...raise the flag of Mexico at her mansion..and I will come to you.." Cougar Woman promised him.

5 pm

Michelle Blood was angry as she visited the Acrobat Siblings in an interrogation room at the Tijuana Prison..where they were being held after their arrest. She had only returned hours earlier from her business trip to learn of their capture and how they..like El Musico De Muerte before them..had failed to capture the Cougar Woman and have her ready for her to punish and then kill.

"We did as you said jefe..but the woman is very strong..very resourceful" said Acrobat Sister..who like her manacled sibling beside her..sported bruises across her face. "You two have failed me..Our association is now at an end..but before I leave you..Did you find out what are the Cougar Woman's weaknesses??..How she can be beaten??" asked Michelle in a low harsh tone. "Yes jefe...her clitoris..she cannot handle sex...or tequila...if you put that on her breasts...she becomes very weak..and tells you whatever you ask her...if you put tequila on her clitoris or inside of her..she will go to sleep" replied Acrobat Sister.

"Good..." replied Michelle Blood as she stood up from the table they were seated at..and walked out of the room. Two uniformed policemen walked inside...pulled out their silencer tipped pistols..aimed it at the Acrobat Siblings..and shot each of them once in the head. Michelle smiled as she heard the thud of their dead bodies hitting the floor. "You have won for now Cougar Woman..but you have now started a war you will not win...I shall take pleasure in humiliating you..taming you..and making you beg for me to kill you" vowed Michelle Blood as she walked out of the prison.

end.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:48 pm