Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:07 pm

Power Games 4 
Megalomaniac

Post Power Games 4
Power Games 4

Harbour Rocks Hotel
Sydney, Australia
8 pm

OCELOT WOMAN...the sexy and mighty Amazon of Guyana..had found the person she had travelled thousands of miles to find...Doctor Malcolm Cort..a brilliant but twisted scientist from her country who had chosen to use his scientific genius for the purposes of evil. However before she could apprehend him in the penthouse apartment of the very same hotel she was staying in as her alter-ego..Stabroek News investigative journalist Kim Parmasar..she felt that familiar feeling in the summits of her big brown breasts..underneath her thin translucent ocelot pelt leotard...as her famous puffy black nipples and areolas stiffened sharply. "Ohh!!..My Ocelot Nipples are tingling!!..I sense danger!!" said the busty Guyanese Amazon as she stopped with her muscular arms raised on either side of her curvy upper body and her muscular legs spread slightly apart below her small curvy waist.

Turning to her left...Kim saw four brawny white men in black business suits..with earpieces in their left or right ears.. bulges of concealed weapons under their jackets...enter the living room where she and Doctor Cort were standing. "Hold right there bitch!!..You're comin with us!!" snarled one of the body guards assigned to protect the fugitive scientist...as he reached under his jacket for his gun. However he was too slow as Ocelot Woman flexed her large, soft muscular thighs..as she launched herself at him. "Sorry gentlemen but I have no such intentions!!" quipped the mighty Amazon of Guyana as the ball of her erotic left foot connected solidly with the bodyguards' jaw..sending him crashing to the floor. Twisting her curvaceous and muscular brown body in mid air...Kim planted the ball of her erotic right foot in the middle of another bodyguard's face preventing him from drawing his gun.

As the balls of her erotic bare feet made contact with the tiled floor of the penthouse apartment...Ocelot Woman quickly dispatched the last two bodyguards. She felled one with a right hand karate chop to the throat..and grabbing the last bodyguard by his right wrist..with her left hand as he managed to pull out his gun...Ocelot Woman flexed the muscles of her curvaceous brown body..hurling him over her left shoulder and landing him hard on the floor knocking the wind out of his sails. "Now Doctor Cort...You are going to...Eh?!..My Ocelot Nipples tingling again...I am sensing more danger!" cried the big breasted Guyanese superwoman as she turned to face the scientist again. She could not have been more right..because the unsuccessful intervention of his bodyguards had given Doctor Cort the chance he needed to take action.

"Indeed my dear Ocelot Woman!...While the forecast does look grim for me at this point in time..the weather is very unpredictable...for you!!" sneered Doctor Cort as he took out the portable weather transmitter from under his jacket and flipped some switches on the device. Before Kim knew what was happening...she was literally swept off her erotic bare feet by a mini tornado which suddenly formed within the penthouse apartment. "What?!... I am caught in some kind of tornado!!..My Ocelot Nipples gave me a late warning!!..No time to react!!" cried the sexy Amazon of Guyana as she swirled around inside of the tornado..which Doctor Cort had created inside of the apartment using his ingenuous device. "Allow me to sweep you off your feet Ocelot Woman!!..Witness again the superiority of my scientific genius over your super strength!!" gloated Doctor Cort as he turned a dial on his transmitter which was about the size of a belt buckle.

"Ohhh!!..The wind is increasing in intensity!!..I am spinning around so fast!!...I cannot reach my golden lasso!!..There is nothing for my hands or feet to grab hold of!!" cried the buxom masked beauty as her muscular arms and legs flailed wildly as she was tossed around and around inside of the mini tornado which Doctor Cort had created with his device. He upped the ante by adjusting the dial even further..intensifying the speed of the tornado which tossed the beauteous Guyanese superwoman around within its increasingly violent centre. "Uuuuuuuunh!!!!...The wind passing so fast over my Ocelot Nipples!!!!...My attire offers them no protection against its powerful currents!!!!...The wind is causing my Ocelot Nipples to get soooo...haaaaaaaaard!!!!...Uuuuuuunh!!!!!...Your tornado is making my Ocelot Breasts sooo sleeepy Dooooctor
Coooort!!!!...I..haaave...toooo...leeeett...itttt....knnnnockkk...meeeee...Uuuuuuunconnnnsciousss.....
...Uuuuuuunh!!!!.....Uuuuuuuuunh!!!!..Uuuuuuuunh!!!!" cried the mighty Amazon of Guyana as she was tossed around like a rag doll inside of the tornado.

"I've studied you Ocelot Woman and I know your weakness!..When your big breasts are aroused...You become sleepy and helpless!..Not even with your super strength..can you fight the forces of nature!" gloated Doctor Cort as he turned the dial on his device again..increasing the intensity of the tornado.. in the middle of which the outline of the curvaceous and muscular body of the big breasted Guyanese crimefighter could be seen. Her muscular arms and legs no longer flailing around as she had long given up on trying to find something to hold on to..as the violent winds in the heart of the mini tornado..created and controlled by Doctor Malcolm Cort..spun her around and around...faster..faster..faster.

"Uuuuuuunh!!!!..Wind..brushhiinng aggaainnst myyyy Oceelott Nippples!!!!..Uuuuuuunh!!!!..Maaaking themm sooooo....haaaaaard!!!!..thaat issss...maakking...meeee...sooo weeeak...Uuuuuuuuunh!!!!..Iiiiiii....haaave....nooo chooice....Uuuuuuunh!!!!..haaave..tooo..leettt...yoouuu... defeeat...meeee.." complained the mighty Amazon of Guyana..her arms limp on either side of her curvy upper body..her long muscular legs spread wide open..the toes of her erotic bare feet curled and pointing at the floor of the apartment as she whirled around helplessly inside of the artificial tornado. After letting the tornado spin the buxom masked beauty around for a further five minutes...which seemed more like five hours...Doctor Cort abruptly turned the dial on his weather transmitter..effectively shutting off the tornado.

Previously swirling around in the air...Ocelot Woman dropped six feet up in the air to the tiled floor of the penthouse apartment. Cort was fascinated that she managed to barely land on the balls of her erotic bare feet..but was too disoriented to realise that the violent winds of the artificially created tornado and pushed the spaghetti-thin straps of her thin translucent ocelot pelt leotard off her broad shoulders..exposing her big brown breasts..and her famous puffy black nipples and areolas which crowned their summits..in a way which suited him perfectly as he stepped towards the beauteous Guyanese superwoman..his right hand reaching under his dinner jacket for something. "Ohhhh...My Ocelot Nipples feel so hard...that makes me so sleepy..feel very dizzy...have to clear my head..make my Ocelot Nipples soft...regain my Ocelot Strength..stop Doctor Cort" sighed Kim..her right hand pressed against her forehead as she unknowingly staggered directly towards him.

"Once again you underestimate me you big breasted buffoon!..Observe!!" gloated Cort as he pulled out a bottle containing a clear liquid..and sprayed two generous bursts directly over the summits of the large brown mounds of her awesome chest which she left completely vulnerable to him. "Ooooooh!!!...Ooooooh!!!" moaned Ocelot Woman..staggered backwards on the balls of her erotic bare feet.. as icy cold sensations registered in each of her famous puffy black nipples and areolas..which had already been aroused into hardness and erectness by the exposure to the winds inside of the tornado that was created by Doctor Cort's portable weather transmitter. The sensations of coldness were swiftly replaced by surges of warmth which seemed to radiate out of her hard and erect puffy black nipples and areolas like waves.

"Uuuunh..What is happening??...I am feeling strange in my Ocelot Breasts...Uuuuunh...funny feelings...in my Ocelot Nipples... Doctor Cort" confessed the sexy Amazon of Guyana as she swayed drunkenly from side to side in front of the scientist...staring at him with sleep heavy brown eyes in the slits of the thin ocelot pelt mask. "Listen carefully to me foolish female...I have sprayed your enlarged nipples with a very special aphrodesiac spray indigenous to Australia..My tornado has already weakened your nipples by arousing them into hardness...Your resistance to the spray is zero now...You are becoming tired Ocelot Woman..too tired to think...You must only listen..." said Cort in a gentle but still firm voice.

Kim's brown eyes fluttered in the slits of the thin ocelot pelt mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face...unable to so anything but stand and stare at the increasingly blurred image of Doctor Malcolm Cort..her erotic bare feet resting flat on the floor..he knees slightly bent..her long muscular legs spread slightly apart..her muscular arms dangling on either side of her curvy upper torso like limp noodles. "Uuuuunh..Your logic is undeniable Doctor...My Ocelot Nipples...are so hard...Impossible for me to think...I am feeling so weak Doctor...I am feeling so sleepy...barely able to stay conscious...starting to think about...sex...and about..Johnny..have no choice..but to stand here..and listen to you...Uuuuuunh" conceded the mighty Amazon of Guyana as she gave Cort a powerful advantage to use against her.

"Excellent you big breasted buffoon...You will now think about this Johnny...He is touching your big breasts..feel his hands on your enlarged nipples..as he brings you pleasure...pleasure beyond your wildest dreams!" commanded Doctor Cort. Kim's famous puffy black nipples and areolas seemingly responded to his commands..shooting to attention..becoming hard and rigid in a matter of seconds. Kim's brown eyes became heavier with each passing second...it was impossible for her to fight to keep them open..as image of her handsome partner Johnny Chan appeared right in front of her. Kim's erotic bare feet felt like they were planted in concrete..she could not move..as the image of Johnny extended its hands towards her naked big brown breasts.

"Uuuuuuh...Johnny....He's touching my Ocelot Breasts...Uuuuuuh..love the way his hands feel on them...Uuuuuuunh..his fingers like magic on my Ocelot Nipples...Uuuuuuh...rubbing them..back..forward...round..and round...Uuuuuunh..I am so helpless...I am so sleepy right now...I do not want to fight...cannot resist...have to tell you..by Amerindian law...when a man plays with my Ocelot Nipples...I have no choice..but to speak..the truth...Uuuuuuh...Uuuuuuh" moaned the big breasted Guyanese Amazon as she stood rooted to the spot..the aphrodesiac spray taking command of her super powered summits of her mighty chest..making her think that her secret boyfriend was engaging her in sexual foreplay. "Very good Ocelot Woman..Now tell me why you are here...and are you here alone?" said Doctor Cort as he stood directly in front of the sexy Amazon of Guyana..gently stroking her famous puffy black nipples and areolas which gleamed from the aphrodesiac spray..keeping them hard and erect.

"Uuuuunh...Johnny...Playing with my Ocelot Nipples...They are so hard...feel so sexy..feel so sleepy...have to tell...the truth...I am here...to track down Doctor Malcolm Cort...find out why he is here in Australia...stop his plans...arrest him...bring him back...to Guyana...to answer..for his crimes...I am here..on my own.." blurted the sleepy Amazon of Guyana..standing helplessly as Cort fondled her famous puffy black nipples and areolas..lulling them into an erotic stupor with the aid of the aphrodesiac spray which he administered to the summits of the heroine's big brown breasts. "Very good..Now tell me how to make you helpless so that you will give no further trouble.." instructed Doctor Cort as the fingers of his left hand expertly fondled the hard and erect puffy black nipples and areolas of the busty Guyanese Amazon..compelling her to do as he demanded.

"Uuuuuuh...My Ocelot Nipples are so hard right now..cannot access my Ocelot Strength..some kind powerful sex drug on them..if it is put on my Ocelot Clit now...I will not be able to resist it...I will be unconscious for hours..." blurted the sexy Amazon of Guyana as she stared sleepily at Doctor Cort..who under the influence of the aphrodesiac..appeared to her to be her secret boyfriend Johnny Chan. Holding the aphrodesiac spray in his right hand...Doctor Cort aimed it at the thin sliver of ocelot pelt between Kim's large, soft muscular thighs and fired a lengthy blast which thoroughly soaked it in two seconds. "Uuuuunh!!!..My Ocelot Clit!!!...I am going to..going to..Uuh.....Uuuh.....Uuuuh......

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" groaned the big breasted Guyanese superwoman as the aphrodesiac spray bathed her throbbing clit..forcing her to orgasm.

Kim's brown eyes rolled up in the slits of her thin ocelot pelt mask..her long muscular legs giving way underneath her small curvy waist..as she collapsed to the tiled floor of the penthouse apartment at the feet of Doctor Malcolm Cort. Lying with her head resting against her right shoulder...her muscular right arm extended...her muscular left arm..behind her back..her long muscular legs drawn in to her small curvy waist..her left leg resting atop her right leg..the sole of her erotic right foot resting on the top of her erotic left foot...Ocelot Woman succumbed to the effects of the aphrodesiac spray on her wind aroused famous puffy black nipples and areolas..as well as the effects of the aphrodesiac spray on her clit...falling into a deep sleep of unconsciousness.

Harbour Rocks Hotel

Sydney, Australia

Midnight

The sensation of water lapping against her curvaceous and muscular brown body..caused Ocelot Woman to stir from her wind and drug induced slumber which had kept her totally unconscious for the last three hours. Kim tried to move..but was unable to do so as she felt tension in her muscular arms. As her brown eyes opened in the slits of her thin ocelot pelt mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face that was framed by her long mane of glossy black hair...and her senses began to return..the big breasted Guyanese superwoman became aware of just how much the tables had turned on her while she had been unconscious. Her muscular arms were stretched above her head..with her wrists chained together to the wall..but this was not concerned the sexy Amazon of Guyana the most.

While Kim was not surprised that her thin translucent ocelot pelt leotard had been taken off her curvaceous and muscular brown body while she was unconscious..leaving her wearing only her thin ocelot pelt mask across the upper part of her beautiful face that was frame by her long mane of glossy black hair, her gold bracelets on her wrists and her gold anklet tied inches above her left ankle. However the big breasted Guyanese superwoman was surprised that she was immersed up to her armpits in a hot tub that was filled with warm water that was being circulated by powerful jets at the base on the hot tub. "Doctor Cort is sadly mistaken if he believes these chains will hold me.."said Kim as she prepared to flex her muscular arms and break the chains.

However as the buxom masked beauty tensed her muscles to perform this simple act which she knew would free her from her bonds and allow her to retrieve her thin translucent ocelot pelt leotard..golden belt and golden lasso which lay on the nearby bathroom sink...she heard the sounds of the jets at the base of the hot tub..as they became active..causing the warm water to swirl around the submerged portion of her curvaceous and muscular body. "Uuuuuunh...the..water..it is laced with..with...chloroform...Uuuuuunh..My Ocelot Nipples...so...haaaard..

My Ocelot Breasts...so heavy..cannot lift them out of..the water...Uuuuunh..strong currents..under the water...keeping chloroform..circulating around my Ocelot Nipples...Uuuuunh....getting weak...sleepy...sexy...hard..to stay awake..." moaned the mighty Amazon of Guyana..her brown eyes getting heavy in the slits of her thin ocelot pelt mask as her curvaceous and muscular body went limp inside of the swirling anaesthetic water in the hot tub.

Her moans caught the attention of her quarry turned captor...Doctor Malcolm Cort..who entered the bathroom and smiled as he watched her bound, naked and helpless in the hot tub. "Very astute observations Ocelot Woman....You revealed many things to me when last we met..about the vulnerability of those enlarged nipples of yours to chloroform..that you are denied access to your super strength when your nipples are hard...as you can see...I have adapted this hot tub to inject sufficient streams of chloroform into the water into which you are immersed..as the drug keeps your nipples in a state of constant arousal...thus depriving you of your strength..the in-built jets at the base of the hot-tub shall massage the tension out of your muscles...and massage chloroform into your muscles.....effectively paralysing you..making escape impossible for you" gloated Doctor Cort as he stood in front of the helpless Guyanese superwoman who was struggling to stay awake.

"Uuuuuunh...You are a genius Doctor Cort...You took off my leotard while I was unconscious..My hands chained..in a hot tub filled with chloroform..I told you already about my Ocelot Breasts...They have no resistance to chloroform...Uuuuuunh..My Ocelot Nipples..so hard..My Ocelot Breasts..so heavy..so weak...My Ocelot Clit being aroused by chloroform..thoughts of sex and sleep getting stronger in my mind..You already know how to defeat me ..I...uunnn..derestimated you again Doctor...Uuuuuunh....I..feel so relaxed...Uuuuuuunh..feeling so sleepy..Uuuuunh..it is getting so hard for me...to stay awake..." confessed the sexy Amazon of Guyana..who could do nothing at that moment..except stare with sleepy brown eyes in the slits of the thin ocelot pelt mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face at the sinister scientist.. who was taking another device out from under his jacket."

"Uuuuuh..No...Uuuuuuh...some kind of explosive...Uuuuuh..a bomb..." blurted Ocelot Woman as she stared sleepily at Doctor Cort..flexing her muscular arms in futile effort to snap the chains binding her to the wall behind the hot tub..as he set the bomb on the sink close to where her thin translucent ocelot pelt leotard...golden belt and golden lasso were. "That's correct foolish female..a small but powerful explosive device of my design which will destroy this apartment..and everything in it...including you!" gloated Cort as he set the timer on the bomb for 15 minutes. Realising that she was facing certain death...the mighty Amazon of Guyana flexed her muscular arms as she strained to break the chains which were binding her wrists to the wall of the bathroom. However intermittent bursts from the jets at the base of the hot tub played a role in thwarting her already futile efforts to escape and turn the tables on Doctor Malcolm Cort.

"Uuuuuuunh...I am being shot....Uuuuuuunh...in my Ocelot Breasts....and...Uuuuuuunh...my Ocelot Clit....with chloroform...under the water...Uuuuuuuuuunh...got to get free...Uuuuuuuunh...Uuuuuuunh...Uuuuuuunh" groaned Kim as she flexed her muscular arms and moved her muscular legs underneath the swirling warm water in the hot tub..trying to plug the jets at the bottom of the tub... with the soles of her erotic bare feet. Her efforts prompted Doctor Cort to laugh. "Struggle is useless Ocelot Woman as it will soon become very apparent to you!" gloated the evil scientist and the big breasted Guyanese superwoman soon understood exactly what he was talking about."Uuuuuuuuuuuh...some kind of motion sensors in the chains....Uuuuuuuuh...every movement of my arms...causing chloroform..to be massaged into my Ocelot Breasts...and my Ocelot Clit...under the water....too many jets...I cannot protect them against the chloroform...Uuuuuuuuh...sleepy...getting so sleepy..in my Ocelot Breastsand my Ocelot Clit..." moaned the sexy Amazon of Guyana as the movements of her curvaceous and muscular body became sluggish.

"Yes..I remembered all about your weakness to chloroform in the erogenous zones of your body Ocelot Woman..and thus I adjusted this hot tub to infuse chloroform into its water supply..as you have already correctly deduced..motion sensors in the chains binding your hands..trigger the release of chloroform into the water...the jets at the bottom of the tub...create powerful currents that will circulate all around your body...It is quite impossible for you to protect your big breasts...or your genitals from the effects of the chloroform..and the therapeutic nature of the water currents which relax every sinew and muscle in your body...removing the tension..and replacing it with unbreakable bonds of fatigue!" explained Doctor Cort.

"Uuuuuuuuh...Your logic is indisputable Doctor...You are too smart for me...Took off my leotard while I was out...hands chained...in a hot tub...filled with chloroform...My Ocelot Nipples...so hard...My Ocelot Breasts..so weak..My Ocelot Clit..so excited...Uuuuuuuuh..Thoughts of sex....Thoughts of sleep...filling my head...getting too strong...must resist...urge to become unconscious...urge to cum...must stop...bomb..but...Uuuuuuuuh...water feels so good....against my Ocelot Breasts...sleepy...so sleepy..No...Uuuuuuuh..got..to..stay..awake..." cooed the mighty Amazon of Guyana..her brown eyes barely open in the slits of the thin ocelot pelt mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face..as she tugged weaker and weaker to break the chains binding her hands..causing chloroform laced water to swirl around her famous puffy black nipples and areolas..making them hard and shiny like diamonds under the water. Kim strained to keep her large muscular thighs together..to resist the orgasm she felt building inside her drugged Ocelot Cunt..Her erotic bare feet resting flat on the floor of the hot tub..unable to block the numerous jets through which the anaesthetic-laced water was being pumped.

"I made the mistake of leaving the task of killing you to lesser men than myself Ocelot Woman...I shall not make the same mistake...Goodbye Ocelot Woman....In the meantime...I suggest that you enjoy your remaining time in Australia..while it lasts...Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!" laughed Doctor Cort as he walked out of the bathroom to find his four bodyguards who were now recovering from the beating they received earlier from the busty Guyanese Amazon. "Gentlemen...Let us be on our way...I do believe that our time in Sydney is at an end...and we have business to conduct in Alice Springs..." said the scientist as he packed his weather transmitter into a small suitcase and walked out of the penthouse apartment...with the bodyguards rubbing their jaws and aching sides as they followed him out of the room into the nearby corridor.They got into one of the elevators as the doors opened and a teenage girl with shoulder length black hair stepped out of that elevator and into the corridor.

As she watched the elevator doors close on Doctor Cort and his bodyguards...Tammi Jones got a strange feeling about those men. "Those guys seemed to be going somewhere in a hurry..It looked really suspicious...Something's going on..." thought Tammi as she made her way along the corridor. The teenage girl could not get the image of the mysterious woman climbing up the side of the Harbour Rocks Hotel which she had seen when she and her best friend Scott Jameson had arrived at the hotel to check in. Scott had already turned in for the night as they had a busy day ahead of them tomorrow with the opening day of competition of the Power Games...but Tammi was restless and knew she had to find out who that woman was and why she was climbing up the side of the very same hotel where she and Scott were staying.Having a dual identity as BLAZE..HEROINE OF HAWAII...Tammi was determined to find out what was going on.

However while her first instinct was to use her tiki bracelet to transform into Blaze...Tammi suppressed the urge to do so. After her comprehensive defeats by the female mercenary Nicole "Snake" Ching...Scott being attracted to Blaze..and being unable to figure out her own feelings towards him..Tammi was reluctant to become Blaze again..even thought part of her knew that the powers of the seven foot superwoman would be helpful in dealing with any criminals she could encounter while she was here in Australia for the Power Games with Scott and her dad...US Navy Captain David Jones. She was pondering all these thoughts in her mind when she approached the door to the penthouse apartment..and heard barely audible feminine moans of ..."Uuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuh..Uuuuuh" coming from inside the apartment. "Someone's in trouble!" Tammi cried.

She tugged at the door handle and realised that it was locked. On the other side of the door she could hear the increasingly faint sounds of a woman moaning.."Uuuuuuh..weak...Uuuuuuuh...sleepy....Uuuuuuuh...cannot escape...Uuuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuh." Tammi saw her tiki bracelet on her right wrist glowing slightly...and knew it was trying to get her to transform into Blaze who could have effortlessly knocked down the locked door in front of her. Resisting the urge...Tammi took out a hairpin from her black hair which was tied behind her head in a thick pony tail..and feverishly worked the lock as her dad had taught her when she was 14....trying to open the door. "Yes!" cried Tammi in triumph as her efforts succeeded and she rushed inside of the penthouse apartment. "Is anyone in here?!...Hello!!" called the teenage girl as she entered the apartment.

"Uuuuuuuuh...In her...Uuuuuuuh...Help....Uuuuuuuuh...Help me...Uuuuuuuuuh..Ocelot Breasts...weak...Ocelot Nipples...hard..Ocelot Clit...wet...sleepy...so sleepy...I...I cannot..hold on....finished...cannot...stay...awake...any...more...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" came a faint moan from inside of the bathroom and Tammi Jones entered the bathroom to make an amazing discovery. She saw the mighty Amazon of Guyana...Ocelot Woman..immersed up to her big brown breasts in a hot tub...her muscular arms stretched above her head..her hands chained to the wall behind her..her head resting against her right arm...while on the nearby bathroom sink lay her thin translucent ocelot pelt leotard...her golden belt and golden lasso...and a bomb with a digital timer. "Oh my God!..I've got to stop this bomb!" resolved Tammi as she grabbed a scissors that was lying on the bathroom sink nearby.

The timer had only five seconds left on it. Again her tiki bracelet glowed...urging Tammi to change into Blaze..but she resisted the urge to transform into her super powered alter-ego. Seeing two wires..one yellow and one blue...Tammi was in a quandry as to which wire to cut..with only three seconds now on the timer. "This better work" thought Tammi and cut the wire. She breathed a sigh of relief as the timer froze on two seconds...indicating that she was successful in disarming the bomb. With the bomb disabled...Tammi Jones walked over to the hot tub to tend to the naked woman inside who wore only a thin ocelot pelt mask across the upper part of her face..gold bracelets on her wrists and a gold anklet above her left ankle. Her muscular arms stretched behind her head..her wrists chained to the wall.

She marvelled at the woman's curvaceous and muscular brown body..most of which was submerged below the swirling warm water inside of the hot tub. Her muscular legs were spread wide open below her small curvy waist...underneath the water..her erotic bare feet pointing away from each other..Tammi was particularly impressed by her big brown breasts and the beautiful puffy black nipples and areolas which capped their respective summits..which were erect and hard as bullets below the surface of the water which seemed to have a hazy sheen to it. Taking a glass from a nearby cabinet..the teenage girl dipped it into the water that was swirling around the broad chest of the unconscious masked woman..and a slight whiff confirmed her suspicions. "This water is mixed with chloroform and lots of it...She's got to be the heroine I saw earlier..and it looks like Blaze isn't the only one who handle her breasts getting drugged..There's only one way to help her.." said Tammi.

Flipping a lever at the base of the hot tub's exterior...Tammi opened the plug and flushed the chloroform-laced water out of the hot-tub. Using her lock-picking skills for a second time...Tammi unshackled Ocelot Woman's chains. "Don't worry hero lady...You're safe now...I'll help get that chloroform off you..." said Tammi as she grabbed the sexy Amazon of Guyana under her muscular arms. "Nnnnnn...Nnnnnnn" sighed Ocelot Woman softly..her head sagging between her big brown breasts as Tammi carried her into the nearby shower. Lying her down on the floor of the shower..Tammi turned the cold water tap. Using the attached shower hose..Tammi gently passed water over each of Ocelot Woman's big brown breasts in turn. She smiled as she saw the busty Guyanese Amazon's famous puffy black nipples and areolas started to relax and become soft as the cold water cleansed them and the rest of her broad chest of the chloroform water. She watched the toes of Ocelot Woman's erotic bare feet twitch..and saw her brown eyes open slowly in the slits of her thin ocelot pelt mask.

"Uuuuuuh...Where...Where am I??...What happened to me??...Caught in a tornado...Spun around until my Ocelot Nipples became hard...blacked out...hot tub..filled with chloroform...Ocelot Nipples made hard again...Ocelot Breasts weak...Ocelot Clit excited...drugged until I became unconscious again...Bomb...Water washing off my Ocelot Breasts...Removing the chloroform..Feel my Ocelot Strength returning..How??...Who??" groaned the mighty Amazon of Guyana as she recalled the events which led up to her waking up naked in a shower..except for her mask..gold bracelets and gold anklet abover her left ankle. Ocelot Woman felt her famous puffy black nipples and areolas tingle as the water revived and relaxed them..alerting her that she was not alone. She turned her head to see Tammi Jones kneeling beside her in the shower..with a smile on her face...relieved to know that she was all right.

"Oh thank God...I'm so glad that you're okay Ocelot Woman.." said the teenage girl. "So you know who I am?" asked Ocelot Woman as she slowly got to her erotic bare feet in the shower. "Oh yes...I've read all about your adventures that Kim Parmasar writes about you in the Stabroek News online...I saw you climbing up the side of the hotel earlier tonight and I was just curious...I passed some men in an elevator and heard you moaning in this apartment suite...I found you unconscious in the hot tub..and this bomb ticking down..I managed to disarm it before it could explode..." replied the teenage girl with shoulder length black hair that was tied in a thick pony tail. The buxom masked beauty smiled at Tammi..getting a good feeling about this girl who had risked her life to rescue her from certain death.

"Then I owe you my thanks for rescuing me young lady..You were very astute to place me in the shower...Chloroform drains my Ocelot Strength..but its effects are very powerful on my Ocelot Breasts...the water has cleansed them of its sleepy power..Perhaps you can hand me my clothes..my belt and lasso..while she talk..." said the busty Guyanese Amazon as she stepped out of the shower. "Sure Ocelot Woman..I got to say I'm so honoured to have been able to help you...You really are all that I've read in Kim Parmasar's stories about you..." said Tammi as she watched Ocelot Woman slip on her thin translucent ocelot pelt leotard over her curvaceous and muscular brown body..then entwine her golden belt around her small curvy waist..her golden lasso hanging from the left side of the belt. She smiled at the girl's compliments. Tammi Jones would not have known that Kim Parmasar..Stabroek News investigative journalist was in fact Ocelot Woman..the mighty and sexy Amazon of Guyana.

Together they walked into the living room of the penthouse apartment which was empty. "Looks like Doctor Cort used the time I was unconscious to make good his escape...He thought the bomb he left behind would have killed me..and he would have had no concern if anyone else in this hotel was harmed by the explosion...Your action not only saved my life but many others as well Tammi.." said Ocelot Woman as she assumed her trademark pose in front of Tammi. Her hands resting on either side of her small curvy waist..her long muscular legs spread slightly apart..her erotic bare feet resting flat on the floor and her big brown breasts pushed towards her teenage rescuer with confidence. Tammi blushed at the compliments which the mighty Amazon of Guyana gave her..especially since she did not need to turn into Blaze to perform this act of heroism.

"Thanks Ocelot Woman..but what brings you all the way to Australia?" asked Tammi. "Ordinarily I would not reveal the details of my mission to anyone Tammi but because you saved my life I shall tell you..I am on the trail of a scientist from Guyana named Doctor Malcolm Cort..He developed a device which can control weather patterns..in the wrong hands this device can be used to bring untold suffering to millions of people..He used it in Guyana to experiment on its power...He used it to elude me in Guyana and fled to Australia to meet with an unknown person whom he identified as someone who was financing his experiments...I've got reason to believe that individual is here in Australia as well and is the one who is guiding Doctor Cort to use his machine for some sinister purpose..under the cover of the Power Games" explained Kim.

Her words made Tammi's blue eyes widen with surprise. "Oh my God...We've got to do something to stop him..Before I came and found you unconscious in the hot tub Ocelot Woman..I saw this bald black guy with glasses and four white bodyguards getting into an elevator..I think they were checking out of the hotel tonight..." said Tammi. Ocelot Woman smiled as she placed her hands on the teenage girl's shoulders.

"Thank you Tammi..Your help has proved invaluable to me....That was Doctor Cort who you would have seen...I must go after him and find his base of operations..." replied the busty Guyanese Amazon as she focused her thoughts. Tammi gasped in surprise as the heroine's mystic-powered Oce Jet landed gently on the rooftop of the hotel...and the canopy of its cockpit opened. "Let me come with you Ocelot Woman" asked Tammi.

"No my young friend...This mission will be dangerous..I do not know what Doctor Cort or his backer have planned but I will get to the bottom of this mystery..until then..Please stay vigilant and stay safe" replied Kim before she kissed Tammi on her forehead and dashed out of the penthouse apartment and towards her waiting plane. Tammi watched in awe..as Ocelot Woman leapt on to the port wing of her mystic-powered aircraft..and slipped inside of the cockpit. The canopy closed as her pear-shaped buttocks reste comfortably on the pilot's seat...the flight stick between her large muscular thighs as her long muscular legs stretched out below her small curvy waist..her erotic bare feet gripping the flight pedals.. Easing back on the flight stick..Ocelot Woman lifted her Oce Jet into the air. Tammi watched as the Oce Jet's thrusters fired..taking it and its beauteous, busty pilot out of sight in seconds. "Don't worry Ocelot Woman..I'll do what I can to help you....I'm going to find out who's the backer for that scientist..and I'll do it without having to turn into Blaze!" resolved Tammi as she watched Ocelot Woman fly away.

Carefully wrapping the defused time bomb in a silk scarf that she had...Tammi slipped out of the penthouse apartment undetected and made her way back down to her room a few floors down..via the nearby stairwell. Meanwhile..flying high above the twinkling lights of the city of Sydney in her mystic-powered Oce Jet..the sexy Amazon of Guyana reflected on how her quarry...Doctor Malcolm Cort..had managed to get the better of her for a second time..knock her unconscious..and nearly kill her..were it not for the timely intervention of Tammi Jones.

"Something about that young girl caused my Ocelot Nipples to tingle differently from when they warn me about danger or evil..Tammi Jones has powers of her own..They tell me she can turn into a super heroine..but for some reason she chose not to...I do not have the time to contemplate the reasons for her actions...They are something which she will have to resolve for herself..I have more pressing matters to deal with..such as finding out what Doctor Cort is up to and stopping him..Plane..Plot a course for Alice Springs in the Northern Territory and proceed in stealth mode.." said Kim. "By your command Mistress" replied the Oce Jet via the Oce Receiver in the middle of the cockpit's control panel..as the mystic powered aircraft..flew along a northwest course leaving Sydney far behind in the blink of an eye.

4 hours later

Adelaide, Australia

Noon

New Delhi Time junior journalist Sonia Gan was in the press box at the indoor sporting complex at the University of Adelaide..watching teams from the world's military forces competing in various gymnastics events. However her mind was elsewhere as she pondered what was the reason why the notorious villainess from her homeland of India...known as Charmer of Snakes..had come to Australia while the Power Games was taking place. Together with her boyfriend and senior partner at the New Delhi Times...Khail Khan..they had been investigating reports of an illegal arms trafficking ring..which was being run by the Charmer...but all their leads as to what the purpose of the ring was had all led to dead ends...including the last one..which had seen the Indian villainess elude Sonia and slip out of India.

"Why am I even here covering these Games?..It was unusual for someone like myself and not Khail to have been invited to cover this event..Still..I should be investigating why Charmer of Snakes was shipping contraband to Australia and not watching these boring gymnastics.." thought Sonia to herself as she typed up what she saw on the laptop computer provided to her and the other journalists in the press box as they watched soldiers and air force officers from different countries participate in a variety of gymnastic events on the floor of the indoor sporting complex.As she pondered these thoughts...Sonia suddenly felt her nipples shoot to attention underneath her dress."Ooh..My Tiger Nipples...They're sensing the presence of evil..right here in the sporting complex.." thought Sonia as her light brown eyes scanned the crowds inside the complex to locate the evil which her fabulous super nipples were detecting.

Then she saw a tall woman..wearing a long coat..and a broad rimmed hat pulled down over her eyes..making her way out of the complex..down a nearby stairwell..away from the gymnastics events which were taking place. "That has to be Charmer of Snakes..I have to go after her.." resolved Sonia..as she got up and walked briskly out of the press box..trying to to alert anyone as to what she was doing.Making her way through the capacity crowd that filled the indoor complex...the beauteous Indian journalist used the sensations she was feeling in her nipples to track the villainess who she had pursued all the way from India. The trail led away from the noise of the crowds and the gymnastic activities in the main arena...to a service and storage area where supplies and equipment were kept.

As she got further away from the athletes and spectactors..into this more remote area...Sonia decided it was time to make a change in order to deal with whatever evil her super powered nipples were detecting.After checking to ensure she was alone...the young Indian woman removed her glasses from her face. "By the Power of Parvati!!" she declared and was instantly surrounded by an bright aura of light. The young reporter felt a surge of tremendous energy flowing through her body which became stronger and sexier by the second. Her black hair..which was tied into a thick bun..loosened..becoming shiny as it cascaded on to her neck and shoulders, stretching to the centre of her back. Sonia's drab brown dress and flat shoes slowly disappeared...briefly revealing a light brown body that was hidden beneath it from public view.

Her shapely bust..grew several inches in size..as her entire body became more curvaceous but also muscular...as the transformation continued. A thin tiger skin leotard slowly formed itself over her body..barely covered her shapely muscles and her enormous bust. A thick golden belt, whose circular buckle was fashioned in the form of a tiger's head, wrapped itself around her shapely waist. Bands of tigerskin adorned her wrists and entwined themselves above her ankles. Her hands were strong..her fingernails were long and gleaming. Her feet were bare and erotic to the eye..with toenails that were neatly trimmed and gleamed as well. The final touch, a tiger pelt mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face to complete Sonia's amazing transformation. The mousy young journalist was now concealed within the guise of the brave and beauteous...TIGER WOMAN OF INDIA.

Glancing down at her enormous chest...Sonia felt a tingling in her nipples and saw their outline become visible against the thin fabric of her tiger pelt leotard. "My Tiger Nipples tingle again...Evil is close at hand" said the beauteous Indian superwoman as she turned on the balls of her erotic bare feet and ran down a darkened corridor in the direction of the evil vibrations her super powered nipples were detecting..the presence of evil growing in strength the further she ran down the corridor.

To be continued

Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:34 pm