Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:48 pm

Shazzan-Heroine of Arabia 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Shazzan-Heroine of Arabia 2
Shazzan-Heroine of Arabia 2

In the privacy of her chambers at the Sultan's Palace in Baghdad..the Sultan's 18-year old daughter...Princess Jadra..pondered the outcome of her secret exploits the previous night in the form of the scantily-clad...shapely Heroine of Arabia known as Shazzan. She remembered besting a band of sword-wielding brigands in the desert of the Arabian Kingdom..but nothing after that..awakening back in her chambers at the Palace. "What could have happened?..I do not understand..but I cannot be distracted by such trivial matters...There is much evil at work in the Kingdom of Arabia...which causes great worry to my Father...I shall bring him relief and defeat the evil forces at work as Shazzan" resolved the Princess of Arabia as she planned her next outing in her flimsy attire against the opponents of all that was good in Arabia.

Later that night..a shapely female figure..flew on her magic carpet over the city...unknown to the persons far below. Clad in a flimsy black silk bra which did little to cover a pair of firm..well rounded breasts..a flimsy black silk panty between her powerful thighs...gold bracelets on her wrists...gold bangles above her ankles..her erotic bare feet ..with toenails hard and glossy as ivory..muscular arms and strong hands with fingernails similar to her toenails..a golden belt with a crescent moon insignia wrapped around her shapely waist...her beautiful face framed by a short thick mane of black hair...her identity concealed by a thin black silk mask which stretched across the upper part of her face..Shazzan..Heroine of Arabia brought her magic carpet in for a landing at her intended destination.

Her shapely breasts swaying gently from side to side as she walked...a slight tingling noise being made by her gold bracelets and bangles...the beautiful Arabian superwoman entered the building before her...to meet an elderly woman who doing cleaning inside. "O Mighty Shazzan...I am honoured by your presence...My young charges speak glowingly of your battles against the evil brigands who threaten our Kingdom" said the elderly woman with a bow. The scantily-clad heroine..assumed her heroic pose. Her hands balled into fists resting lightly on either side of her curvy waist.. her muscular legs spread slightly apart..her erotic bare feet slightly apart..her fabulous bust pushed towards the elderly woman..as she spoke with confidence.

"I have come here on a mission of great importance Headmistress Hanna...The young boys who you have taken under your care...the orphans from the streets...I have reason to believe that they are being recruited by forces aligned to enemies of the Kingdom of Arabia..." said Shazzan. "Have no fear O Mighty Shazzan..My boys will not fall prey to such evil.." assured Hanna. "It pleases me greatly to hear such words of comfort..I shall be watching over them...Farewell.." replied Shazzan as she turned and walked out of the building. Mounting her carpet...the beauteous Heroine of Arabia..prepared to make her departure as magically and swiftly as her arrival. Alas...it was not to be.

Before the scantily-clad heroine...who was secretly Princess Jadra...daughter of the Sultan..could command her magic carpet to carry away in the night sky..to continue her search for the brigands who were attacking the merchant caravans coming to Baghdad..a thick cloud suddenly engulfed the middle of her shapely upper torso. "Ehh??..Moons of Muhammad!!..A strange cloud covers my chest!!...Moons of Muhammad!!..It is a powder!!...It is getting under my attire!!..Ahhhhhh...My nipples harden as it covers them!!...Feelings of weakness fill my breasts as I fall under the mighty power of this strange powder!!..What manner of treachery??!" cried the Princess of Arabia in alarm as she fell to the ground.

Assuming her trademark position of defeat...the beauteous Arabian superwoman lay flat on her back with her muscular arms stretched above her head...whilst bringing her muscular left leg into her body..such that the sole of her erotic left foot was planted flat on the ground..whilst her muscular right leg was at full stretch..the toes of her erotic right foot..twitching helplessly. A figure stood over the helpless Heroine of Arabia..and used a cane to remove her thin black silk bra...exposing her large firm brown mounds..whose summits were completely covered by a white powdery blanket.

"Ha ha ha ha!!...You may struggle if you wish...but there is no hope of you resisting this powder which covers your young breasts..O Mighty Shazzan!!" gloated the elderly woman whom the Princess of Arabia had moments earlier been chatting with in more amiable circumstances. "Headmistress Hanna...You educate me in new ways of treachery..Your wisdom is undeniable...My breasts...They are the source of my powers...my strength of 20 men..my ability to command my magic carpet...my fighting skills as champion of the innocent..." moaned Princess Jadra as she stared in sleepy disbelief at the elderly woman who she believed to be an ally in her quest for justice.

"Your lengthy speeches will do you little good foolish girl...I have studied you for some time...My knowledge has been handsomely compensated by persons whose interests you seek to harm...Already now...the powder works its magic on your large nipples silly wench...it forces you to dream the forbidden dreams that will make you helpless and weak" explained Hanna. "Yes...Only a woman as wise as you would perceive that I am indeed vulnerable in my breasts..the biggest and most beautiful in all of Arabia...Moons of Muhhamadd...My nipples grow hard as gems in the turban of the Great Sultan...Capturing them in a never ending fantasy of being touched by men...By the Prophet's dictate...I am to be punished if I allow my breasts to be touched by the evil of man...I sing my praises to you Headmistress Hanna..." moaned Shazzan who knew that defeat was imminent.

However defeat came not in the manner that the virgin Princess of Arabia expected. She was startled as she saw.. three young boys emerge from the shadows at the command of Headmistress Hanna..armed with soft bristled brushes in their hands. "Ahhhhh...No my young friends...Ahhhhh..You must heed my words...Ahhhh..I am Shazzan...Ahhhh..Champion Heroine of Arabia...Ahhhhh...I command you to....Ahhhhhh...Stop brushing my mighty nipples....Ahhhhhhhh...Moons of Muuhammad..Despite my superior age...Ahhhhhhh...the dictate of the Prophet rings true...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...My nipples...Ahhhhhhhh..They become the slaves to your mighty brushes...Ahhhhhhhhhhh...I am defeated...Ahhh..Ahhhhh..Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Shazzan as the blackness of unconsciousness washed over her.

To be continued.

Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:10 am