Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:14 pm

Cougar Woman 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Cougar Woman 2
Tijuana, Mexico

11 pm.

"Uuuuuunnn..Uuuuuuunnnn" moaned COUGAR WOMAN.. Champion heroine of Mexico as her brown eyes slowly opened as she struggled to regain consciousness. As her senses returned as she woke up...the busty Mexican super beauty was shocked to realise that she was flat on her back atop a bed..her muscular arms and legs at full stretch..her wrists and ankles bound to opposite ends of the bed by ropes. What shocked her even more was the fact that while she was asleep...her thin beige panties had been removed...revealing her neatly trimmed patch of black pubic hair between her large thighs...leaving her only wearing her thin beige mask across the upper part of her gorgeous face which was framed by her long mane of tousled black hair. She saw her panty lying on a dresser table nearby..along with her thin beige bra which had been removed earlier. "Unnnh!..Unnnh!" groaned Cougar Woman..her muscular arms and legs tugging at the ropes in futility. Her Cougar Strength was gone and she was very weak right now with the strength of a normal woman.

Her groans caught the attention of the malevolent mariachi..the musician killer named El Musico De Muerte who was sitting to the right at her bedside in a small house in a seedy barrio in the city. "So you awaken senorita good..I've been eager to play with your body again..and once I have had my way with you..I shall take you to my employer who is very eager to meet you!" sneered El Musico as he leaned towards the captive heroine. With wary brown eyes in the slits of her mask...young Rosita Gonzales..who was secretly the Cougar Woman..watched the veteran criminal nervously. She had come here to capture El Musico and make him pay for murdering her father..but instead El Musico had cleverly turned the tables on her...using tequila on her big firm breasts and then a knockout gas to put her to sleep.

Rosita knew that she could not be defeated by her father's murderer..and that as El Musico taunted her..she could feel the shiny brown nipples atop her big firm breasts beginning to soften as the effects of the tequila were wearing off. She knew soon her Cougar Strength would return and then she would make El Musico pay for his crimes. However El Musico had no intention of giving her any opportunity to recover and revealed another bottle of tequila. "No!!..Not that tequila!!..Not again!!..Por favor!!..Do not put it on my Cougar Breasts again!!..No!!..Do not put it on my Cougar

Nipples!!..No!!..They have not recovered yet!!..Not fair!!..No!!..No!!" cried Rosita..writhing helplessly atop the bed..her clawlike fingers clenched and the claw-like toes of her erotic bare feet..as El Musico uncapped the bottle and held it over her huge naked chest again.

"Sing for me my busty heroine!..Sing!" snarled the musician killer as he poured copious amounts of tequila over every inch of Rosita's big firm breasts..especially over her shiny brown nipples which were in a state of semi-hardness."Ahhhhhhhh!!!!...Tequilaahhh!!!!...Cougar Breasts getttinng...weeeak!!!!...Cougar Nipples!!!!...Getttinng..

..getttinng..haaaaaard!!!!..I am...tiiiiiired!!!!....Soooo....tiiiiired!!!!" moaned the busty Mexican super beauty as her curvaceous and muscular body went limp atop the bed...offering no resistance to El Musico as he bathed her chest in tequila. "I like tequila senorita..I see that your grande nipples like it as well...it relaxes you no?...There is no escape for you now..Not from me!!" sneered the musician killer as he leaned in and began to quickly lick and such each of Rosita's hardening shiny brown nipples in turn.

"Ahhhhh!!!..Ahhhhh!!!!...Ahhhhhh!!!!..Ahhhhhh!!!!" moaned Cougar Woman becoming sleepier by the second. As she felt the coolness of El Musico's tongue glide repeatedly over each of her shiny brown nipples..and the warmth of his lips as he sucked each nipple in turn..Rosita felt herself becoming weaker and sleepier..as her curvaceous and muscular body succumbed to the musician killer's sexual attacks..becoming more excited and hotter...her quest for vengeance increasingly becoming a distant memory..clouded in a thick haze of erotic bliss."Uuuuuuun..Cougar Niipples...hhaard...Cougar Brreasts...wweeak...Uuuuuun...tiiired...sooo..tiiirred..."moaned Rosita softly..barely able to kee her brown eyes open in the slits of the thin beige mask across the upper part of her gorgeous face which was framed by her long mane of tousled black hair. Her clawlike fingers opening and her clawlike toes relaxing as she surrendered to erotic feelings she found impossible to resist.

"No senorita...You're not going to sleep just yet..." sneered El Musico as he took a thick white towel and used it to wipe the tequila off her huge firm chest. "Uhhhnn..You will not win El Musico...I will have my vengeance against you..I will regain my Cougar Strength...Then I will make you..Uhhhnn..pay for your crimes.." vowed the buxom Mexican superwoman as she glared angrily at the musician killer. "Ah..So your fire has ignited again senorita...Then it must be put out again..." gloated El Musico as he pulled out another bottle and showed it to his curvaceous captive. "No!!!..Not fair!!!..Not tequila!!!..Not again!!!..No!!!..No!!!" cried Cougar Woman in panic as she stared at El Musico as he uncapped the bottle and knew she could not prevent what was about to happen.

"Aaaaaargh!!!!..Tequiiillah!!!!...On my Cougarrr Brrreasts aggainn!!!!...Aaaaargh!!!!..Cougarrr Nippples...Hhaaard!!!!..

Aaaaaaaaaargh!!!!....Wwweeak!!!!....Aaaaaargh!!!!...Tiiiiired!!!!...Sooo...tiiiiiirred!!!!!....Aaaaaargh!!!!...Aaaaargh!!!!...

....Aaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!" groaned the busty Mexican super beauty who could do nothing except lie prostrate on the bed as tequila washed over her big firm chest like a flood...making her shiny brown nipples hard and erect as it soaked into her big firm breasts...making her feel..weak...tired...and sexy. El Musico grinned as he watched Rosita's brown eyes grow dim and heavy in the slits of her thin beige mask...as her shiny brown nipples became stiff and hard enough to cut through metal.

"Uuuuuuun!!!!...Uuuuuuuun!!!!...Uuuuuuuun!!!!..Uuuuuuuun!!!!' moaned Cougar Woman as El Musico began to lick and suck her hardened shiny brown nipples again. "Ahhhhhhhhhh...tiiiiirrred....Ahhhhhhhh...weeeeakkk...Ahhhhhhh

haavve...tooo...Ahhhhhhhhh...gooo...tooo..sleeeeep" moaned the beauteous Mexican superwoman..knowing she was utterly helpless to resist the sexual advances of such an experienced man...the man who murdered her father in cold blood. However the musician killer would not give the luxury of becoming unconscious..giving her tired muscles a chance to recover..once her shiny brown nipples..a key to her super powers..were allowed to relax and become soft. He wiped her chest again..then bathed it in tequila again...then licked and sucked her hard shiny brown nipples again.

"Uuuuuuuuuuun...Cougar Nipples....Uuuuuuuuun...hurt....Uuuuuuuun..Cougar Breasts...Uuuuuuun...weak..Uuuuuuun....I am defeated...Uuuuuuuun...by tequila...Uuuuuuuuun..and a man...Uuuuuuuuun..taking advantage...of my Cougar Breasts...Uuuuuuuuun...finished....tired...must fall asleep..."will be unconscious..for hours...give you no more trouble.." cooed Rosita sexily..as her brown eyes began to close in the slits of her thin beige mask..as El Musico squeezed her shiny brown nipples hard...making thin streams of breast milk squirt into the air. "Si senorita...Your grande nipples sing you a lullabye..Sleep...Sleep..Sleep.." sneered El Musico as he gently squeezed the busty Mexican heroine in her hard shiny brown nipples. "Si...Si...I will go to sleep now..You are too much hombre for me"
sighed Cougar Woman as she began to pass out.

At that moment..the increasingly blurred image of El Musico De Muerte was replaced by the image of her dead father. "Do not sleep chica...You are stronger than this evil man..Fight..Fight" said the image. Hearing the sound of her father's voice made Rosita delve deep into the recesses of her mind..pushing thoughts of sex and sleep out..her mission of justice filling her mind....making her shiny brown nipples begin to soften..releasing her mighty strength that resided in her big firm breasts..to every muscle and sinew in her voluptuous and muscular body. The musician killer had not been as thorough as usual..and had not bound the Mexican super beauty's erotic bare feet as securely as he should have..her repeated writhing..causing the rope strands around her ankles to loosen a bit.

Flexing her muscular legs with renewed vigor and purpose..Cougar Woman snapped the ropes binding her erotic bare feet to the bottom of the bed. "Que..." was all El Musico could remark in surprise before his vision was blotted out by the sole of the beauteous Mexican superwoman's erotic left foot..as it literally stamped her authority in the middle of his face. "Aaagh!!" groaned the musician killer as he staggered backwards from the bed. Flexing her muscular arms..Rosita snapped the ropes binding her wrists to the top of the bed..and leapt off the bed towards El Musico De Muerte..determined to press home her new advantage and exact vengeance against him for murdering her father.

With savage fury..Cougar Woman sent the musician killer reeling from one end of the bedroom to another..with a merciless barrage of punches and kicks to his head...gut...and groin..never giving him a chance to reach his machine gun in the guitar case..or any tequila which would quell her savage fire in an instant. "Uggggh" groaned El Musico..as he finally collapsed to the floor..bloodied..bruised and battered by the busty Mexican heroine..who stood triumphant and except for her thin beige mask..stood over his dazed form..in all her naked glory. Rosita was about to deliver the killing blow to the musician killer..when she remembered what the mysterious woman who granted her super powers had said.

"Fight for justice..Never for revenge." Calming down...she stepped away from the beaten musician killer..to slip her thin beige panties..over her ankles..up her calves and back between her large soft muscular thighs. She slipped her thin beige bra over her big firm breasts..clicking the gold cougar head clasp between her amazing cleavage to secure it in place.

"You shall not win senorita..My employer is very powerful..If I fail...She will send others to defeat you.." quipped the dazed El Musico as Cougar Woman hauled him to his feet. "I know that..but I have stopped you..and I will stop the others...I will bring justice to Tijuana..That is my mission!!" declared Cougar Woman as she knocked him out with a right fist to the jaw. Binding him to a pole in the bathroom of the small house..Rosita used the musician killer's own cell phone to make an anonymous call to the police..who arrived at the house..surprised to find the infamous assassin beaten and bound..waiting for them to take him into custody. The Mexican super beauty was long gone by that time..after winning the first major battle in a war to defeat Michelle Blood.

A few hours later

Michelle Blood was angry after being informed that the mysterious heroine named Cougar Woman had defeated El Musico De Muerte..and that he was in police custody. Before her..stood a man and a woman..brother and sister..wearing light blue and white uniforms like circus acrobats. "This woman is proving more difficult than expected..I have business elsewhere in Mexico to attend to..I am giving the task of defeating Cougar Woman and bringing her to me..alive...I shall humiliate her in ways she cannot imagine..and then I shall kill her myself!!" declared Michelle. The Acrobats looked at each other and nodded in agreement..eager to take on this mission.

To be continued.

Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:33 pm