Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:48 pm

Shazzan- Heroine of Arabia 
Megalomaniac

Post Shazzan- Heroine of Arabia
Shazzan- Heroine of Arabia

Under the cover of nightfall...a shapely female figure flew over the vastness of the desert of Ancient Arabia. She was a young woman of 18 years..with a thick mane of black hair which was flowed from the top of her head on to her broad shoulders. Her brown body..shapely and muscular...was clad only in a flimsy black silk bra which barely concealed her pair of large firm breasts..and a black silk panty which barely garbed her loins. A golden belt bearing the insignia of a crescent moon on its buckle..was wrapped around her small...shapely waist. She wore gold bracelets on her wrists..and gold bangles above her ankles. Her feet were bare and erotic to the eye. Her toenails gleamed with an ivory lustre as did her fingernails. A mask of black silk stretched across the upper part of her face to conceal her true identity.

"Bandits are attacking the merchant caravans coming to Baghdad...There are evil forces guiding their efforts..It will take more than the Sultan's guards to stop them...It will take the mighty powers of..SHAZZAN...HEROINE OF ARABIA.. to thwart their evil deeds!!" declared the young masked woman as she flew over the Arabian desert on her magic carpet which was black as the night. The beauteous Arabian superwoman flew over the desert..searching for signs of her quarry and other thoughts passed through her mind. "Father certainly would not approve of me revealing my body in this way as I battle those who would dare to undermine the Kingdom of Arabia..Father has no knowledge that Shazzan is really his own daughter...Jadra...Princess of Arabia..Now to find these bandits" she resolved...as her magic carpet flew over the vastness of the Arabian desert.

Movement in an oasis below caught the attention of the scantily-clad heroine and she commanded her magic carpet to descend towards the band of hooded, cloaked and armed men who fit the description of those who she was searching for. Without a second thought...Shazzan launched herself into battle. The bandit closest to her..drew his sword to strike her down..but the Princess of Arabia was too swift for him. "Behold my great strength and warrior skills evil bandit!!" declared Shazzan as she extended her muscular right leg in his direction. Distracted by the glossy ivory toenails of her right foot..the bandit was slow to act and his jaw was rocked as the top of Shazzan's right foot connected with it. Landing on the balls of her erotic bare feet..Shazzan used the gold bracelets on her wrists to parry the strikes of another bandit's sword before sending him flying through the air..and landing hard on to the sand..with a left fist to the jaw.

"You and your band of brigands shall not take the treasures of the people to satisfy your thirst for greed!!" declared Shazzan as she whirled around and drove the ball of her erotic left foot hard into the flabby gut of another bandit..sending him sprawling along the ground. :wink: "Not while Shazzan fights for justice and protects the innocents in the Kingdom of Arabia!!" declared Shazzan as she grabbed another bandit by the collar of his shirt and flung him over her right shoulder effortlessly and landing him hard on the ground. A vicious right fist to the jaw of the fifth and final bandit sent him crashing to the ground beside his fallen comrades. "Speak brigands!!..Who commands you to rob the merchant caravans!!,,Speak!!..Or face the wrath of Shazzan!!" declared the buxom Arabian superwoman. However none of her foes was able to answer her question as they were all unconscious from the battle.

Binding them with ropes she magically extracted from the crescent moon emblem in the middle of her golden belt...Shazzan bound the bandits hand and foot..knowing that the Sultan's soldiers were out searching for the bandits..and hoping they would find them. Leaping back on to her magic carpet...the Heroine of Arabia flew in the direction of the ancient city of Baghdad and the Royal Palace where she resided in the form of the Sultan's daughter..the Princess Jadra. " I must return to the Palace before morning and I am missed as Princess Jadra" resolved the beauteous Champion of Arabia as she flew over the desert towards Baghdad. However as she flew towards her destination..a gust of wind stirred up around her..which she paid no attention to.

This proved to be a grave mistake on the part of the beautiful Arabian heroine. "Moons of Muhammad!!!..My magic carpet turns against me..its strands bind my hands together!!" cried Shazzan in alarm Before she could use her strength of 20 men to free herself...events moved faster than she could act. She was amazed as a man's hand rose from the carpet..and reached between her thighs..finding its way underneath her thin black silk panty. "Ooooooooahh!!!...The hand of a man!!..It touches me in my most sacred place...Oooooooooooah!!!!..My loins become wet!!!..My nipples!!!...They become very hard!!!...I am naive in the ways of man!!!...I grow tired!!!...I grow very..very tired!!!...My strength of 20 men!!!..My warrior skills!!!...Useless!!!..My return to the Palace must be delayed!!!..I am so very tired!!!..I must yield to the hand of man!!!" blurted Shazzan...sinking to her knees atop her magic flying carpet..which had somehow turned against her :wink: .

The mysterious magical hand stroked the virgin clit of the Princess of Arabia...making her excited and wet in her loins..bringing feelings of erotic pleasure which were impossible to resist. "Ooooooo!!!!...Ooooooo!!!!..Ooooooooooooo..." cooed Shazzan as she felt a surge of warmth and wetness released between her shapely thighs...causing her brown eyes to roll up in her head...and slowly close in the slits of the black silk mask that stretched across the top of her face..framed by her short thick clump of shiny black hair..as she collapsed on her back on to the top of her magic flying carpet. Her shapely arms limp on either side of her body..the palms of her hands resting flat on the surface of the carpet..her shapely legs at full stretch below her shapely waist..the toes of her sexy bare feet pointing to the sky...the Princess of Arabia accepted her fate. " What manner of trickery has bested me this night??...My loins...My nipples...prisoners of pleasure..I am a slave to my own desires...I have no choice...I must sleep now...as my carpet takes me to the lair of my enemies..who have defeated Shazan on this night..." sighed Princess Jadra as she blacked out.

The magic carpet continued on..bearing its unconscious mistress to a castle located in the desert...flying straight into a dimly lit room. Male hands..grabbed her under her arms and by her ankles...lifting her off the carpet which hovered in the air..and lying her flat on her back atop a plush bed. Her thin black silk bra was removed..her golden crescent belt unbuckled and taken off her curvy waist...and her thin black silk panty was also stripped..exposing her neatly trimmed patch of black pubic hair. The gentle brush of cool night air over her naked chest..made her dark brown nipples stiff and erect..causing Shazzan to sigh "Ooooooooh" as her mysterious host approached. As her brown eyes slowly opened in the slits of her black silk mask..he slowly waved a bronze staff..bearing the head of a cobra...in front of the Arabian heroine's face.

"Watch into the gaze of the Serpent Sceptre...You are tired Shazzan...Too tired to stay awake...You want to sleep...Sleep" said the host in a firm but yet soothing voice. The young Arabian princess could do nothing but obey. "Yes...I am in agreement with you evil one...My nipples made hard by your expert spell...My loins wet....I am most inexperienced..in the treachery of men...I am tired...I want to sleep...I must obey you..." sighed Shazzan as she slipped deeper and deeper into a hypnotic trance. In the slits of her black silk mask..Jadra..the 18 year old daughter of the Sultan..had glazed tired brown eyes. She had no desire to fight..only to obey whatever her mysterious captor asked of her.

"So...Your fabled strength of 20 men...Your unique fighting skills...They are all undone...when you succumb to the power of pleasure??" asked the mysterious man as he slowly waved the Serpent Sceptre in front of Shazzan's sleepy brown eyes..keeping her trapped in its spell. "Yes evil one...My nipples..They grow hard at the sound of your voice...It possesses such authority...My breasts..have never been touched by any man...The power of your Serpent Sceptre..it makes me very tired...very weak...it is impossible for me to remain awake...You have defeated me..on this night" confessed Princess Jadra.

"Hear me now wench...You shall forget all that you have said to me...I give you fair warning..Do not meddle in my affairs again...or a worse fate shall befall you...Do you understand?" said the mysterious man. "Yes...I..understand...We shall meet again..and I shall defeat you..." sighed Shazzan unconvincingly. :shock: "We shall see..for now...Sleep..Sleep...Sleep..Sleep.." chanted the mysterious man as he sprinkled fine grains of sand over each of the Arabian superwoman dark brown nipples which were hard and aroused. "Oooooooo...Yes...I obey...I must...sleeeeep.." sighed Shazzan as her brown eyes closed in the slits of her black silk mask and she faded into unconsciousness.

With a gesture of his right hand..the mysterious man..caused the unconscious body of the Arabian heroine to levitate in the air...her flimsy bra..flimsy panty..and her golden crescent moon belt garbing her shapely figure once again..before she was placed on her own magic carpet..which her captor sent on its way..taking her back to her intended destination. Hidden in the shadows of the secret castle..her mysterious captor relished the thought of when next their paths would cross.

To be continued.

Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:01 pm