Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:17 pm

Panther Woman in Heart of the Matter 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Panther Woman in Heart of the Matter 2
Panther Woman in Heart of the Matter 2

San Miguel district
Lima, Peru
9 pm

Still dazed by the ancient Inca anaesthetic..Justice Minister Roberto Solano was roughly hauled by two Callundo tribesmen into the wine cellar under the mansion of Finance Minister Alberto Ruiz. He was roughly shoved to the ground and the door to the cellar locked behind him. Roberto looked around hopelessly for an exit but found none. The throbbing of his head increased as the drug took effect and he collapsed to the floor. Before he passed out..Roberto's only thought was that he was powerless to save the love of his life..the PANTHER WOMAN of Peru.

Meanwhile on the second floor of the mansion..in her bedroom..Lara Ruiz..the daughter of Finance Minister Alberto Ruiz..kept watch over the beauteous Panther Woman who lay topless..her black silk bra removed earlier..wearing only her skimpy black silk panties.. and in a state of unconsciousness on the bed. Lara smiled with satisfaction as the watched the long muscular legs of her beauteous captive..glide back and forth over the satin sheets of her bed..the toes of her erotic bare feet gripping them.

Panther Woman's big dark brown nipples were still very hard from being erotically aroused one hour earlier..as her well rounded breasts rose and fell gently with every breath that she took. "Uhhhh..Uhhhh" moaned Panther Woman softly..who in her regular life was Victoria Vasquez..history professor at the University of Lima.. as into the anaesthetic cloth which was tied around her face. A red gem in the middle of her forehead glowing brightly. Lara turned around as the door opened and her father entered the room.

"Is she showing any sign of resistance?" asked Alberto. "No..I've heard nothing but this stupid woman moaning in pleasure" replied Lara as they watched Panther Woman's shapely body writhing erotically on the bed. "There is nothing to fear...let us see if you are right" whispered Ruiz to his daughter..telling her to step away from their captive. Ruiz was wise because Victoria was in fact biding her time. The sleep mixture had long evaporated from the cloth on her face..and by controlling her breathing..Panther Woman managed to get her dark brown nipples soft enough to tap into a small fraction of her super strength inside of her large copper colored breasts.

The big breasted Amazon of Peru was able to fight off some of the erotic suggestions being planted in her head by the drug..and could sense that her strapless black silk Panther Bra was nearby. Victoria's plan was to call it with her mind and once it flew to her chest and covered her big breasts once more..the magic of the Panther Bra would restore her full super powers. Then she would defeat Ruiz and rescue her beloved Roberto..who she suspected was also being held prisoner somewhere in Ruiz's mansion.

"They haven't beaten me..I will stop these monsters" thought Victoria. However the Panther Woman had no idea that Ruiz was already on to her plan. He motioned his daughter Lara to walk over to a bowl and soak a fresh cloth with the Inca sleep draught which Panther Woman could not resist. He waited until Lara was standing beside Panther Woman as she lay on the bed. "I will take the Panther Bra to the priest Lara..He will find a way to control its power...to make you the new Panther Woman..Then we kill Solano" said Ruiz in a relaxed tone of voice.

Hearing this..Victoria realised she had to act now..and mentally called to her Panther Bra. It began to fly towards the shapely mounts of her broad chest. However before the Bra could cover Victoria's large firm breasts again..Lara clamped her cloth over the Peruvian heroine's face again "MMUPH!!..MMUPH!!" screamed Panther Woman..her cries muffled by the cloth.. Her muscular arms reached up desperately..grabbing at Lara's hands..but Lara kept the cloth pressed firmly over her face.

"Breathe deep doomed one..We will not let you get away!" hissed Lara. "No..tricked..into revealing my plan...to escape" thought Panther Woman groggily..as she breathed in huge amounts of the powerful anaesthetic into her lungs. Her muscular legs kicked and waved over the satiny sheets of the bed..her erotic bare feet twitching frantically..her head rolling back and forth as Lara kept the cloth planted firmly atop her face. Panther Woman was fighting for her life..struggling to pry the cloth off her face.

"Unnnnh...Inca drug is too powerful..My nipples are still very hard...I can't get my Panther Bra on my chest..I'm getting so tired...impossible to stay awake...going to be defeated" cooed Victoria in her mind. The sleep drug proved too much for her..and the struggles of her shapely body slowed..her arms and legs falling limp atop the bed. Seeing Panther Woman weaken and gradually concede defeat... Lara redoubled her efforts..holding the cloth in place with one hand..while.. pinning the heroine's arms to the bed with the other. As Panther Woman was made docile and sleepy..Alberto Ruiz..picked the Panther Bra up off the floor and placed it back in the bowl where it had been.

"Now my daughter...learn the ancient way to control females for sacrifice" declared Ruiz as he stepped towards the bed. He motioned for her to remove the cloth from Victoria's face. "Uhhhhh...I feel so very sleepy...You beat me now..but I will get my Panther Bra...and destroy you..stop this evil.." moaned Panther Woman..staring at her foes with sleepy brown eyes in the slits of her black silk mask. "Of course you will..but first...Do not think of your Panther Bra..or escape.." grinned Ruiz as he pulled a pair of wiry pads out from his pocket. "You will only think of..Roberto..

Roberto..Roberto" sneered Ruiz as stroked the heroine across her big breasts with these pads.

They made a rasping sound as they made contact with her tender flesh...and intermittently..Lara dabbed the cloth over Panther Woman's nose and mouth..making sure she took deep breaths of the Inca sleep drug. "Uuuuuuuh..My nipples...falling under your clever spell...those pads..making them excited..Uuuuuh...You know I can't resist that.." confessed Panther Woman as Ruiz stroked his pads round and round her dark brown nipples...drawing the strength out of her massive breasts..by making her nipples semi-erect. Lara kept dabbing the cloth soaked in Inca anaesthetic over Victoria's face...drugging her further into submission..making the gem on her forehead glow with incrasing intensity.

"Yes...won't think about my Panther Bra...will not escape...must stay weak..must stay tired...must think..of Roberto..

Yes...only Roberto..Have no choice...I must obey you.." sighed the masked adventuress sleepily. "Yes.." sneered Ruiz as he continued rubbing the pads in circles on her large copper colored breasts...making her dark brown nipples become harder and harder."Yes Panther Woman...You are getting very tired...You are getting very weak..You are thinking about Roberto's hands..on your breasts..on your nipples..on your thighs...on your calves..on your feet..." gloated Ruiz. His daughter Lara lowered the cloth again on to Victoria's face..smiling as she saw Victoria's brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her thin black mask..as the fumes of the sleepp draught overwhelmed her senses bringing fatigue to her muscles.

"Uhhhhhh...Uhhhhhhh" moaned Panther Woman sleepily as Lara removed the cloth.. The big breasted Peruvian superwoman was very woozy and very confused. She no longer remembered why she was struggling or why she needed to put on her Panther Bra again..so its magic could restore sanity to her enormous breasts and restore her powers to fight against evil. Victoria could only see herself trapped in the arms of the handsome Roberto Solano who she was secretly in love with..but who only had eyes for her..when she was Panther Woman. The gem on her forehead glowed a fiery red.

"Yes...I see Roberto..his is touching me...his hands on my breasts...his fingers bringing joy to my nipples...He knows all the secret ways to arouse me...to make me weak and sleepy..want to be his slave...his touches tame me good" sighed Panther Woman to the delight of Ruiz and his daughter Lara. "Yes Panther Woman..with each stroke..Roberto

makes you weaker and weaker...while he grows stronger...and stronger" chanted Ruiz as he rubbed his wiry pads over Victoria's hard and erect dark brown nipples..making a rasping sound as they contacted her tender flesh. "Uhhhhhh...My nipples are slaves to Roberto's touch...so weak...so tired...I...I just..want to sleep..." cooed Panther Woman.

Ruiz watched as Victoria's long shapely legs glided up and down the satiny sheets of the bed..the toes of her sexy bare feet twitching helplessly as she succumbed to her deepest sexual fantasies. Her curvy hips shaking back and forth..up and down. The sleepy Panther Woman was being sexually aroused and she wanted to be mounted. Ruiz smiled and slid the pads up and down the soft inner flesh of her thighs. "Unnnnnnh...that makes me so weak..want to be tamed..." confessed Victoria. "So you shall foolish female" grinned Ruiz as he slipped the pads underneath Victoria's flimsy black silk panty..wrapping them tightly around her sex.

Panther Woman..overcome by her repressed sexual desires... began to rock her hips up and down..making the pads stroke her clit...over and over again. "Aaaaarh....that hurts...Aaaaarh...weakening...Aaaaarh....so helpless..." moaned Victoria. Lara lowered the cloth over the face of the defeated Amazon of Peru..making her sleepier and sleepier until she could put up no further resistance. Panther Woman was now in an erotic hypnotic trance..which she could not escape from.

"Ooooh..Roberto's hands...on my breasts...his fingers..touching my nipples...inside of my vagina...must surrender.. will serve man's touch...no longer want to fight evil...must obey..serve pleasure..." sighed Panther Woman..her muscular body wiggling on the bed..her hands now rubbing her enormous breasts. Victoria wanted to touch herself..wanted her cunt to be fondled until she orgasmed. Ruiz realised this..and rhythmically caressed the front of the Peruvian superwoman's black silk panty. "Ooooooh....Ahhhhh...Ahhhhh...Uhhhhh..Uhhhh..Uhhhhh" moaned Panther Woman as she capitulated...playing with her own nipples until they were erect and rock solid.

Ruiz smiled as he watched the Peruvian heroine's brown eyes roll up in the slits of her black silk mask..her head rolling to the right...and her hands slide of her huge copper colored breasts..as her muscular arms fell useless to the mattress of the bed. "Sleep now Panther Woman..You will dream about Roberto..these dreams will become stronger and stronger...the longer that you sleep..they will hold you captive..like bands of steel.." said Ruiz. "Yes...Callundo tribe...knows all about my breasts...my feelings for Roberto Solano...must surrender...want to stay unconscious...." moaned Victoria in sleepy submission.

"Then sleep Panther Woman..Sleep long..and sleep deep..." sneered Lara as she dipped the cloth into a bowl filled with a fresh amount of the Inca sleep draught..and then wrapped it around the face of the sleepy Peruvian superwoman. "Unnnnn..Unnnnn..Unnnnnnnn" moaned Victoria in pleasure as she inhaled more of the powerful anaesthetic. The jewel on her forehead glowed a deep red color as she faded into unconsciousness. "It is done...Panther Woman shall stay asleep until the time of sacrifice...She will no longer call for the power of her Panther Bra..which could have saved her..She is now trapped in her own sexual desires.." said Ruiz as he watched the unconscious Peruvian heroine on the bed before them.

"Yes..She is helplessly aroused now" agreed Lara. Ruiz picked up the strapless black silk Panther Bra and looked at it with a smirk on his face. "When she dies..You will become the new Panther Woman and you shall serve the Callundo tribe" said Ruiz and Lara smiled with joy at those words. Father and daughter looked at Panther Woman..who kept moaning softly..."Unnnnnn..Unnnnnn" into the cloth on her face..her dark brown nipples hard and erect..as her mind was filled with images of Roberto Solano..keeping her weak and sleepy with sex.

24 hours later.

Meanwhile at the office of Professor Victoria Vasquez in the History Building at the University of Lima..a handsome young student named Diego was speaking with Victoria's secretary who was very worried. "I was checking up on the Callundo tribe as Professor Vasquez wanted..They were quite nasty..the last Incas to give up human sacrifice" Diego told the secretary. "Oh..Professor Vasquez had made that request after Chief Gomes came to see her..but she did not come in today...She didn't call in to cancel her lectures...This isn't like her" replied the secretary.

Leaving the building..Diego called his roommate Raul and told him what happened. "I checked too...seems the kidnappings of women in Lima have the mark of the Callundo..There's word on the street that Panther Woman went to the home of Finance Minister Alberto Ruiz after his daughter was kidnapped..Been no sign of her since..The police visited Ruiz's home..the staff said Panther Woman left last night and Ruiz is unavailable.." replied Raul who was on another part of the campus. "Better call Felipe...Panther Woman could be in big trouble..Time for the Panther Pack to get ready to roll" replied Diego.

As night fell over the Peruvian capital..Roberto Solano was led out of the cellar of Alberto Ruiz's mansion to the back courtyard...by two muscular Inca warriors. The sun was setting and he saw a ghastly sight. The body of his love..the voluptuous Panther Woman..stretched out flat on her back atop a stone slab..moaning softly..as if she were under a spell. A red jewel glowing in the middle of her forehead. Her large firm copper colored breasts exposed..the dark brown nipples and areolas which resided atop their summits were hard and erect. Two bowls of Inca sleep draught on either side of her head..the fumes wafting into her nostrils. Sleepy and sexy..there was no need to tie her up.

Ruiz and his daughter Lara..stood over the helpless heroine..in the ceremonial garb of their tribe "Good of you to come Roberto...just in time to see the Panther Woman die..and then you will share her fate..No one shall deny the Callundo tribe its destiny!" declared Ruiz. "You've gone mad Alberto!!..Stop this madness at once!!" yelled Roberto. Ruiz laughed and motioned to an old Inca priest to begin the ceremony. Torches were lit around the altar. The priest waved his hands over the red jewel..which turned blue in color. Panther Woman was completely paralysed. Her dark brown eyes were wide open in the slits of her black silk mask but she could not move a muscle.

Ruiz drew a knife in his right hand and held it over the Peruvian heroine's beating heart. In his left hand..he held her Panther Bra. Behind him..his daughter Lara was eager to see the demise of Panther Woman so the bra and its powers could be hers. Unable to break free from the grips of the warriors holding him..Roberto wondered what he could do to save the big breasted Amazon of Peru from certain death. Just at that moment..three men wearing black helmets with a silver panther insignia on them..black uniforms..gloves and boots..leapt over a wall..drew automatic pistols from the holsters on their waists and opened fire.

"Aaagh!!" cried Ruiz as the knife was shot out of his hand and he pulled his daughter out of the path of the bullets..one of which killed the Inca priest. "Kill them!!" yelled Ruiz to the Inca warriors who tossed Roberto aside and charged towards the trio that were Diego, Raul and Felipe...university students who fought crime secretly as the Panther Pack. The young vigilantes trained their guns on the warriors but they were too fast..moving with a speed which rivaled that of the Panther Woman. Soon they were on the defensive against the muscular Inca warriors.

Roberto staggered over to the stone slab where Panther Woman lay in a trance. "Panther Woman!!..Wake up!!" yelled Roberto as he grabbed the heroine by her broad shoulders and shook her..as he tried to snap her out of her daze. Ruiz and Lara grabbed Roberto and pulled him away..but not before..he managed to shake the gem off the Peruvian heroine's forehead. "Uhhhh..What happened..Feel weak..tired..." groaned Victoria as she regained her senses. Seeing what was happening around her.. she retrieved her fallen Panther Bra and fit it over her bold breasts again. As she clicked the silver panther clasp to secure the bra..Victoria felt incredible power fill her breasts and her body again.

She ran quickly to the aid of the Panther Pack who were being pummeled by the Inca warriors who were trying to remove their helmets. Grabbing each of the warriors by their necks...Panther Woman flexed the muscles of her curvaceous body and flung them aside. This gave Diego, Raul and Felipe to retrieve their guns and shoot the Incas dead..as they tried to charge them again. "No!!..No!!..The Gods command that Panther Woman must die!!" screamed Ruiz as he picked up his fallen knife and charged at the Peruvian heroine. Victoria side-stepped him..driving the ball of her right foot into his back.

Ruiz fell to the ground. "Urrrrkk" wheezed the Finance Minister as the knife penetrated his evil heart and he lay still on the ground. Lara screamed as she saw her father die and clubbed Roberto on the left side of his head with a stone before running away. "Take care of Minister Solano!!..He's hurt!!..I'll go after her!!" declared Panther Woman as she sprinted after the fleeing Lara. Her huge breasts bobbing under her skimpy Panther Bra..as her muscular arms and legs worked in tandem as she ran. Panther Woman gave chase but when she reached the front of the mansion..she saw no one. Lara Ruiz had escaped.

She returned to the back yard where the Panther Pack was giving medical aid to Roberto. "Thank you for your help..You were very brave doing what you gentlemen did.." said Victoria as she assumed her customary superheroine pose in front of the four men. Her hands on her curvy hips..her long legs slightly apart and her massive bust pushed towards them. Behind their helmets..Diego, Raul and Felipe were gawking at Panther Woman's huge breasts..and they felt heat in their loins as they did. "We're only here to help you in your fight against evil Panther Woman" replied Diego.

"Good...Then see to it that Minister Solano is taken to the nearest hospital for medical attention..and call the police" instructed Panther Woman. "Consider it done...I've contacted the police..They'll be here soon and have enough evidence to show who was behind the kidnapping of those young women" said Felipe as he together with Diego and Raul started to lead the dazed Justice Minister away. Panther Woman turned and was about to run off when she heard Roberto call out to her. "Panther Woman!..Wait!" he said.

Victoria turned around to face him..and felt her nipples stiffening under her strapless black silk Panther Bra. "Thanks for helping me Roberto..Some other time..I shall give you the thanks that you deserve" replied Panther Woman with a brief smile before she turned on the balls of her sexy bare feet and sprinted off in the direction of some trees in the back yard..flexed her large thighs..leapt effortlessly over a wall and was gone. Hearing the sounds of approaching police sirens...the Panther Pack knew it was time for them to depart as well.

Bundling Roberto into their black armoured vehicle called the Prowler..with Raul at the wheel..they sped off before the first police car arrived at the Ruiz mansion.

Meanwhile in the shadows of an alley way running along the perimeter of the high wall of the mansion...a shapely silouette moved swiftly and silently. "Alberto Ruiz and his Inca friends have been defeated..his daughter has escaped..but I will find her in due time..for now..the evil of the Callundo tribe has been stopped and Roberto is safe" thought the Panther Woman..as her enormous breasts bobbed up and down in the confines of her thin bra as she made her way back to the modest apartment of her alter ego..Professor Victoria Vasquez.

However preoccupied by her thoughts about the handsome Roberto Solano and when next she would see him again...Panther Woman never sensed the presence of a menacing figure who was hiding in the shadows of the alleyway. As the big breasted Peruvian superwoman ran past her hiding place.. Lara Ruiz.. tossed a large amount of the potent Inca sleep draught in her direction. "Unnnnnh!!!...My nipples hardening again!!!..The Inca sleep drug again...Unnnnh!!!...Tired...getting..so tired...Unnnnh!!!" groaned Victoria as she lost her balance and went crashing into a pile of old boxes on the side of the alley...her arms and legs flailing in the air.

Lara swiftly pounced on the big breasted Peruvian superwoman..never giving her a chance to recover. Victoria was alarmed as she heard the familiar click of the silver panther clasp of her bra being unlocked and her Panther Bra stripped away..denying her access to the super strength contained in her enormous breasts..which were now totally vulnerable to attack by Lara Ruiz. "Uuuuunh...So tired...Taken by surprise...can't stay awake.." admitted Victoria as she started to succumb to the effects of the drug. "I could finish you now Panther Woman..but now is not the time for revenge..that for you must be cruel and humiliating...We shall meet again soon..and when we do..you shall die!" vowed Lara as she rubbed more of the Inca draught over Panther Woman's naked large breasts.

"Uhh..Uhh..Uhh...Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" cooed Panther Woman as she surrendered to unconsciousness and Lara made good her escape.

end.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:47 am