Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:16 pm

Tiger Cat Christmas Story 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Tiger Cat Christmas Story 2
Tiger Cat Christmas Story 2

Belmont

Port-of-Spain, Trinidad

10.30 pm

Bart Calder..fugitive businessman..smiled with pleasure as he emerged from the shadows to admire the work of the villainess Dianna Rose and her sister The Hunter. His long time nemesis..the big breasted...costumed vigilante named TIGER CAT..lying flat on her back..her nipples hard and erect underneath her skin tight ocelot pelt bodysuit..a large wet spot between her outstretched thighs..as she lay unconscious on the ground...after having been sexually aroused by gas made from the powerful mineral ore called femminite...which no super heroine could resist..and they having her breasts abused and her clit tortured until she orgasmed and passed out.

Dianna unbuckled the Trinidadian superwoman's utility belt from around her shapely waist and stood up beside Hunter as Calder walked up to them..briefcase in hand..delighted to see the Tiger Cat so utterly helpless to resist whatever plans were in store for her. Calder knelt beside the voluptuous vigilante..touched the wet spot between her thighs..pinched her hardened nipples through her ocelot pelt body suit..getting no response of any kind from the heroine at all. "She's completely unconscious...That femminite worked perfectly on her.." remarked Calder. "Yes...Tiger Cat will be asleep for seven hours..I believe I've honored my part of the deal" replied Dianna.

"Indeed you have..and thus your reward" said Calder and handed her the briefcase. "I do however have one final request to make of you and your sister....to partake in a most intriguing game with our unconscious Tiger Cat...when she wakes up...I have devised a special game of cat and mouse to torture and exploit her with pain and pleasure...in the most humiliating ways..until she gives up and allows me to kill her... Does this interest you?" asked Calder. Dianna looked at Hunter who nodded and then at the unconscious Tiger Cat at her feet. "We'd be delighted Mr Calder" replied Dianna with a smile. The trio laughed at the prospect of what they had planned for the voluptuous vigilante.

Meanwhile back in the penthouse of Jackie Jagessar...her 11 year old son Johnny who knew that his mother was secretly the Tiger Cat..was worried...as he checked his computer. "I've lost contact with Mom...Something blocked the signal...that could only mean Mom's in trouble...She could've fallen into a trap...and someone did something to her breasts..to make her go to sleep...I've got to help her..but how?" wondered Johnny. He thought about calling his dad but remembered that the reason for his parents' divorce was his dad being unable to handle his mom's alter-ego as Tiger Cat. "There's only one person who can help Mom now.." thought Johnny as he dialed a number he knew.

Federation Park

Port-of-Spain

5.30 am

"Uhhhhhhhhh...Uhhhhhhhh....Uhhhhhhhh" sighed Jackie Jagessar as she opened her eyes three hours later..feeling incredibly dizzy, disoriented, sleepy and weaker than she had ever felt in her crime fighting career as Tiger Cat. "Uhhhhhhhh...My tiger nipples...never felt so hard..for so long...not since having sex...with my ex husband Jagdeo...on our wedding night...Uhhhhhhhh..what was used on me...it's so strong...it can knock my tiger breasts out so easily...Uhhhhhhh..and I can't do anything....Uhhhhhhhh..to stop it...they feel..so sexy.. make me so sleepy...I...Oh no...I feel the cold air in direct contact with my tiger breasts...No..my costume was taken off..while I was out...my secret identity..as Jackie Jagessar...has been revealed" realised the voluptuous vigilante as she awoke to find herself untied on the stone floor of a locked room..stark naked and in serious peril.

However Tiger Cat's naked large brown breasts heaved in relief as her hands reached up to her head..to discover that her cowl mask remained in place...while the rest of her ocelot pelt bodysuit had been removed from her body while she was unconscious. "Oh thank God...They did not take off my mask...but why...Where am I?...How long have I been unconscious?...Johnny must be worried about me...and I've got no way to call him...Bart Calder found my earpiece and took it away from me..after his new associates knocked me out..." sighed the Trinidadian superwoman in a mixture of relief and dismay.

At that moment..a large plasma screen was activated on a wall in front of her and Tiger Cat saw the face of her nemesis Bart Calder appear on it. "Good morning Tiger Cat..In case you didn't know..it's 5.30 am in the morning..I trust that you slept well and are comfortable in your new accommodations" gloated the Canadian-born business magnate who the voluptuous vigilante had been after for crimes he committed as the head of the powerful State construction company..UrbCorp. "Where am I Calder?!..Why did you take off my costume while I was unconscious?!

..Why did you leave me with just my mask?!" blurted Jackie angrily..trying to hide her concern..lest she reveal who she was and place her son in danger.

"Pay attention Tiger Cat...I should kill you for what you've been trying to do to put me in jail..but because it's Christmas..and I've got Christmas spirit...I'm going to give you a sporting chance to escape and try to defeat me..

When you leave this room..you'll find yourself in a maze...if you're able to get out of the maze..I will return your weapons belt..your costume...and give you this pen drive which contains all the evidence you need to imprison me for life...but if you fail to escape the maze three times...I will unmask you and reveal your identity to everyone in Trinidad..

So time's wasting..let the game begin" laughed Calder as the screen went black..and a stone door to the room opened.

"I don't like the rules of this game...Calder and his new friends will have planned several ways to knock me out..and my tiger breasts are totally vulnerable when I'm naked like this...but I have to do what he says and play this game..and win..for the sake of my son Johnny.." resolved Jackie as she walked out of the room..her large brown breasts swaying gently from side to side..as she entered the labyrinth to begin Bart Calder's Christmas game. Tiger Cat's naked brown breasts heaved slowly..up and down..the coldness of the stone floor registering under the balls of her bare feet as

made her way along the dimly lit stone corridors of the maze.

Behind the yellow slits of her cowl mask...Jackie's brown eyes..looked left..and right..trying to figure out how the maze worked..as she moved from one corridor to another. Suddenly as the ball of her left foot made contact with a stone tile.. a trap door opened up to her right...and a concealed cannon..sent ten darts flying in her direction. Using her feline reflexes...Tiger Cat leapt out of the path of the darts..which whizzed harmlessly past her curvy brown body.

However as she landed on the balls of her bare feet in an adjacent corridor..plumes of thick green smoke..blasted her on either side of her upper torso.

"Uhhhhhhhh...That green smoke again...my tiger breasts...can't breathe...smoke is making me sleepy in my tiger nipples...getting so tired...have no choice..going to cum..have to fall asleep..green smoke..is impossible to beat..." moaned Jackie as she fell on her hands and knees..her head bowed between her breasts as the smoke blasted her even more..as she felt pressure building between her thighs again. "You lose round one Tiger Cat...Anything to say"

gloated Calder over a hidden intercom. "Uhh..Uhh..Uhh...Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnh" cooed Jackie as she had a faint orgasm..which caused her to collapse face down on the stone floor..arms and legs spread apart..losing consciousness in one second flat.

6 am

"Uhhhhh..Where...Uhhhhh...Who..." sighed Tiger Cat as she awoke 30 minutes later..to find herself back in the same room where she first woke up. "No...I was knocked out...and put back in the room where I started from.." gasped Jackie in shock as she got to her feet again. The screen became active as the image of Bart Calder appeared on it once again. "Ha ha ha ha !..You've failed to escape for the first time Tiger Cat...Fail two more times..and I will expose your idea to the entire country...Care to try again?"gloated Calder as his face vanished from the screen and the door to the room opened for a second time.

"Calder!!..You'll pay for this when I get out of here and catch you!!" yelled Tiger Cat as she ran out of the room and into the dimly lit corridors of the maze..on her second attempt to escape from this clever trap she had been placed in..stop Bare Calder and keep her secret identity as businesswoman Jackie Jagessar safe. The voluptuous vigilante ran quickly down one corridor and then the next...as she searched for a way out of the maze. She had to win this game..to keep her identity secret and bring Bart Calder and his friends to justice. "Calder has found something that can always beat me..There's no way I can keep myself conscious if he uses that green smoke on my tiger breasts..I have to stop him before he can do it again" resolved Jackie as she ran...feeling the cold stone floor beneath her bare feet.

Hearing the creaking of trap doors opening to her left and right...Tiger Cat somersaulted out of the way ..twisting her shapely body...as plumes of green smoke were fired at her once again..were fired at her from both sides. "I never fall for the same trap twice Calder!..Prepare to face me when I get out of this place and stop you!" cried the Trinidadian superwoman as she ran down another corridor in the maze..and saw a light around the corner to her left. "That has to be the way out!...I'll stop Calder soon as I get out..and then get back home to my son!" thought Jackie as she quickened her pace.

However as she turned the corner...Tiger Cat raised her arms to shield her eyes to no avail..as she came face to face with a bright spotlight. "Ohhh!!!..Light is too bright!!!...I can't see anything!!!" cried the voluptous vigilante as she exposed her wide chest in the process. In doing so...Tiger Cat played right into the hands of her enemies for a second time. Hiding in the shadows behind the spotlight...the Hunter took aim with a special pistol and fired. "Aaaaaargh!!!...Aaaaaargh!!!" cried Tiger Cat as she felt a pair of sharp pains register in her large breasts. She staggered backwards and looked down at her chest in shock..to see a pair of darts..one stuck in each of her dark brown areolas..causing her dark brown nipples to become stiff and erect.

"Aaarrrh....My tiger nipples...Aaaarh..getting hard again....feeling dizzy...I don't want to take the darts out...Aaaaarh..it feels good...Aaaaarh..want to be shot again...." moaned Jackie as the femminite tips of the darts made her crave sex and sleep over freedom and victory. Hunter obliged and pulled the trigger of her pistol again. "Aaaaah....Aaaaah" sighed Tiger Cat again as two more darts were fired into each of her areolas. Her head sagged between her large breasts..as she dropped to her knees..collapsed on her back..spread her arms and legs wide open. "Johnny...Johnny..Johnny...Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

sighed Jackie Jagessar..thinking about her son..as she lost consciousness..succumbing to defeat for a second time.

6.30 am

"Unnnnnh...My aching tiger nipples..My aching tiger breasts...No...I'm back where I started again...I've failed to get out of this trap twice...Unnnnh..knocked out each time...Bart Calder isn't giving me any chance to win..." groaned Tiger Cat as she got slowly to her feet. For the first time since being outwitted and captured by her criminal opponents..Jackie was beginning to lose hope and doubt that she was ever going to escape this trap. What frightened her even more was that everyone in the island would know that Jackie Jagessar was Tiger Cat..making her son, her ex-husband and anyone else close to her..a target for criminal reprisal.

The face of Bart Calder appeared on the plasma screen on the wall again. "Ha ha ha ha!!..You failed to escape a second time Tiger Cat...You have only one more chance to escape...if you fail this time...I will remove your mask and reveal your identity to all of Trinidad!!..Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!" laughed Calder as the screen went black again..and the door to the room opened again. Her naked large brown breasts heaving up and down..Jackie calmed herself. "Got to keep focused.. My son is depending on me..I've got to get out of here..get the pendrive with the information to arrest Calder..and find out who are those two women who're helping him.." resolved Tiger Cat as she ran out of the room and back into the maze again.

Running faster than ever before..her large brown breasts swaying sexily from side to side...Tiger Cat weaved her way through the corridors of the maze...searching desperately for a way out..and to avoid being captured again by Calder and his allies. Flexing her muscular arms and legs..the voluptuous vigilante leap over trap doors as they opened in the floor..firing random bursts of green femminite laced smoke at her. Landing nimbly on the balls of her bare feet..she continued running. Sensing movement from around a corridor..Tiger Cat rolled along the stone floor as the Hunter emerged and fired a burst of femminite tipped darts at her.

Surprised by the sudden nimbleness of the Trinidadian heroine..Hunter reloaded another clip of darts into her pistol but as she turned around to shoot..she tasted the ball of Tiger Cat's right foot in her jaw. "Unnghh!!" groaned Hunter as she fell unconscious to the floor. "No time to worry about her..I've got to keep moving" thought Jackie as she kept running from one corridor of the maze to the next..looking for some sign as to the way out. As she turned a corridor...the voluptuous vigilante smiled as she saw hope for the first time..in the form of light coming from behind a wall. "That has to be a secret door!!..An exit out of this maze!!..Now to get out of here..Stop Bart Calder and get home to Johnny!!" thought Jackie as she charged towards the fake wall.

With a mighty leap..Tiger Cat proved her suspicions to be correct..as the "wall" made of paper mache..gave way and she found herself in a fully lit room. Distracted by her brief victory...the voluptuous vigilante lowered her guard..and the tide turned in the favour of her criminal captors. Roxie Stapes... a stocky woman of African descent..and Bart Calder's assistant.. stepped forward lashed the unsuspecting Trinidadian superwoman across her large brown breasts with blackjack. "Unnnnnh!!!...Unnnnnnh!!!" groaned Tiger Cat as she staggered backwards..reeling under these painful blows to her naked broad chest.

Never giving the voluptuous vigilante a chance to recover..much less get the upper hand..Roxie..slipped behind Tiger Cat and grabbed her Cat by her large brown breasts and gave them a hard squeeze. "Aaaaargh!!!..Aaaaaargh!!!" cried Jackie in pain..her arms and legs flailing wildly in the air as she struggled helplessly in the grips of the larger Roxie Stapes. She dealt a series of karate chops to the thick wrists of Roxie Stapes but was unable to escape the crushing grip that Roxie had on her large breasts. Weakened by the femminite darts and femminite smoke..the Trinidadian superwoman quickly succumbed to the surprise attack from the assistant of Bart Calder.

"Unnnnnnh...tiger breasts in so much pain...Unnnnnh..squeezing my tiger nipples into hardness...Unnnnh...can't escape...Unnnnnh...defeated...Unnnnh..going to sleep...Unnnnnh..no hope...Unnnnh..so helpless" moaned Jackie as her arms went limp like noodles on either side of the shapely upper body...her long legs spread themselves wide apart below her curvy waist..her sexy bare feet twitching helplessly and her head bobbing up and down between her large brown breasts which was being squeezed like oranges by Roxie Stapes. "You got that right bitch!..No getting away now!" gloated Roxie as her thick fingers fondled Jackie's nipples. "Uhhhh..getting tired..Uhhhh..got to sleep" cooed Jackie in response.

"Not just yet bitch!" snarled Roxie as she took a vial of green liquid out of her pocket and poured it over the large naked breasts of the helpless Trinidadian superwoman. "Noooo!!!...Unnnnnh!!!..Not more of green stuff!!!..Not on my tiger breasts!!!..Unnnnnh!!!..Not on my tiger nipples!!!...Weak!!!...Sexy!!!...Sleepy!!!..Unnnnh!!!..Unnnnh!!!..Unnnnh!!!" groaned Jackie in utter helplessness as Roxie massaged the liquid femminite into each of her large brown breasts..making her dark brown nipples harder than they had ever been before...as she lowered the defeated Tiger Cat to the floor. Behind the yellow slits of her cowl mask..Jackie's brown eyes were barely open..she was on the verge of defeat.

Roxie Stapes only stopped playing with the large breasts of the helpless Trinidadian heroine when she realised that the Hunter was standing over her..having just recovered from Tiger Cat's earlier attack and was eager for some payback. "Hold her steady..I'll teach this bitch what it means to strike me!!" snarled Hunter as she took out an electric vibrator that was silver in color from under her jacket..while Roxie locked the voluptuous vigilante in a full nelson. Kneeling beside Tiger Cat as she struggled in vain to break Roxie's iron grip..Hunter switched on the silver vibrator and moved it all over the heroine's large brown breasts..with particular focus on her dark brown nipples which were already aroused and hard.

"Aaaaaargh!!!....Aaaaaargh!!!...Aaaaargh!!!" cried Tiger Cat as the tip of the vibrator rubbed her hard and erect dak brown nipples back and forth in a most painful manner..as she writhed helplessly on the floor..unable to break the iron grip of Roxie Stapes. As she struggled to keep her brown eyes open behind the yellow slits of her cowl mask...Jackie saw Roxie's right hand reaching between her large thighs. "Nooo!!..Not my cunt!!..Nooo!!..Nooo!!" pleaded the Trinidadian heroine who knew she could not stop Roxie from nailing her in her sex spot. "Aaaaaaaah!!!..Aaaaaaah!!!"

Ahh!!..Ahh!!..Ahh!!..Ahh!!" moaned Tiger Cat as Roxie Stapes vigorously rubbed her clitoris which quickly became aroused and wet...never giving the heroine a chance to recover.

Roxie filled a dildo with the green liquid known as femminité which was known to sexually arouse women in various forms. It had no effect on either the Hunter or Roxie Stapes as both were vaccinated with the antibodies from Dianna Rose's blood that made her immune to its effects. "Auuh!!..Pain..Auuh!!..In my tiger cunt..Auuh!!...Weak...Auuh!!..Tired

...Auuh!!!..Helpless...Auuh!!..Weak..Hopless..Auuh!!...No escape..Auuh!!" moaned the helpless Tiger Cat as

Hunter rubbed the dildo inside of the Trinidadian heroine's throbbing cunt. Behind the cowl mask of the voluptuous vigilante..Jackie Jagessar had conceded defeat...this was the end of Tiger Cat. She had no chance of victory.

To add insult to injury...Roxie Stapes rubbed the vibrator over her rock hard dark brown nipples and areolas over and over again..at the same time that Hunter rubbed the femminite dildo inside of Jackie's cunt. "Aaaaarh..tiger nipples hard...Aaaaarh..tiger cunt...wet...Aaaaaarh...Clint Carson...Aaaaaarh..making love to me...Aaaaaarh...can't stop thinking about him..Aaaaaarh...so dizzy...head spinning...mind going blank...impossible...to..stay..awake...my family..in danger...can't save them...or me...Aahh..Aah...Aahah...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Jackie as thoughts of her son and her younger employee filled her mind...before she cummed again..and was knocked unconscious.

6 pm.

Wearing his black hood over his head...and clad from head to foot in black attire, gloves and boots.. Clint Carson.. entered the mansion in Federation Park..as his alter-ego..the mysterious criminal enforcer called COBRA. He had come here after receiving a call from young Johnny Jagessar who told him he intercepted word over the Internet that Tiger Cat had been captured and was being held prisoner there. As he entered the darkened mansion..Clint wondered what was Johnny's interest in the voluptuous vigilante...since seeing her kidnapped at a rock concert.

He had crossed paths with the voluptuous vigilante a couple of times..defeating her and knocking her out after lengthy fights on both occasions. Thus it seemed strange for him now to be coming to her rescue yet again. Still..Clint found himself strangely attracted to the Trinidadian heroine..as much as he was to his boss Jackie Jagessar..despite the fact that she was 20 years older than him. Hearing a barely audible groan of "Uhhhhhh" as he searched in the darkness..the Cobra followed the sounds to a central room. There he found Tiger Cat..wearing only her cowl mask

lying flat on her back atop a bed..her shapely arms spread on either side of her upper body..her legs spread wide open.

The ex-con could not help but marvel at the hardness of her dark brown nipples atop her large firm brown breasts..or the clearly wet and excited cunt of his arch nemesis as she lay helpless before him. He heard her moan again as she sensed his presence. "Uhhhh...Cobra...Help..me...tiger nipples..so hard...tiger cunt..in so much pain..so weak..so tired..so turned on...can't move a muscle...captured...will be unmasked...need your help...Uhhhh..Look..Uhhhh..out.." pleaded Jackie as she stared at him with sleep-laden brown eyes behind the yellow slits of her cowl mask. However

her warning came too late as Roxie Stapes clubbed Clint Carson behind the back of his head with an aluminum bar..making him collapse to the floor in a heap.

Seeing Cobra collapse to the floor..stirred feelings inside of her which Tiger Cat did not think she had. "Feel so weak..so tired..so turned on...but have to help Cobra..ignore feelings of sex in my tiger nipples and my tiger cunt..must fight..give one final effort" sighed Jackie as she willed herself to get up. "Not possible!..No way you can resist the femminite!" cried Roxie in shock..as she dropped the aluminium bar which she used to club Clint behind the head. However recovering from her earlier surprise...Roxie took out a bottle containing some gree liquid femminite. Uncapping the bottle..she poured some on to Jackie's naked chest as she was getting up from the bed.

"Noooo!...Unnnnnh!!!!...More of that green stuff..being poured all over my tiger breasts...Ooooo!!!..Can feel my tiger nipples getting drunk from its sleepy power...Unnnnnh...getting so tired...I...I can't fight it...going to pass out again..Unnnnnh...then I will be unmasked....Unnnnnnnnnnnh" groaned Tiger Cat as she collapsed on her back to the bed again. "Got that right bitch!..I'll finish you off by putting your lights out..and then off comes your mask...and everyone will know you!!" sneered Roxie as she rubbed the liquid femminite all over Jackie's large brown breasts..keeping her dark brown nipples excited and hard.

Turning her head in the direction where Cobra lay motionless on the floor...Tiger Cat noticed a gaping wound at the back of his neck...and her will to fight for him was renewed again. "Urrrrrk!!!" cried Roxie in shock as the Trinidadian superwoman locked her large thighs around her head and applied pressure through a headlock..until Roxie Stapes passed out. Releasing her headlock on the burly assistant of Bart Calder...Jackie let her stocky limp body fall to the floor. "Ohhh..My tiger breasts never felt so weak..my tiger nipples so hard...my tiger cunt aches so bad...How long have I been unconscious?...I've been out for a whole day...Johnny must be very worried about me.." thought the voluptuous vigilante as she got off the bed..and retrieved her utility belt which lay nearby. Wrapping it around her shapely waist...Tiger Cat handcuffed Stapes and then walked gingerly over to where Cobra lay on the floor

Taking out some medical supplies from her belt...Jackie treated his head wound and bandaged it. "Thanks for coming after me Cobra..I owe you one" whispered Tiger Cat as she rolled him on to his back and laid him gently back on the floor. She was relieved to know that he was all right and waited for him to wake up. "Uhh..Tiger Cat...What..?" asked Clint as he slowly stood up..and felt the bandage at the back of his head..and saw Tiger Cat kneeling beside him..dressed in her full attire..having accessed a spare costume which was contained in one of the compartments of her belt in a miniature size.

"We meet again Cobra...Roxie Stapes knocked you out...Her boss Bart Calder arranged to have me captured and kept her...but they're all gone now..." said Jackie to Clint as they stood alone in what had been the control room for the maze which Tiger Cat had been held prisoner in. "The police are on their way here..Calder is gone again..but his assistant is here..along with some documents which incriminate her in Calder's crimes...She'll spend her Christmas in jail.." said Tiger Cat. Cobra turned to look at Stapes who was now waking up. When he turned back to talk to Tiger Cat again..Clint discovered that the voluptuous vigilante was gone. Hearing the approaching police sirens..that sounded like a good idea for him too.

Jagessar residence

Christmas Eve. 7 pm.

Jackie Jagessar, her ex-husband Jagdeo Sharma and their son Johnny sat next to each other at the dining table of her penthouse apartment as they had dinner together. The restaurant was closed for the night and this gave Jackie a chance to spend Christmas Eve with Johnny as he would be spending Christmas morning with his dad. Dressed in a white polo shirt, grey slacks and black leather shoes..Jagdeo looked at his ex-wife who looked as gorgeous as usual..wearing a strapless, red dress which hugged her curvy figure..ending just above her knees..open toe high heel shoes on her feet.

Jackie wore her brown hair loose against her shoulders..a dainty pearl necklace around her neck and pearl earrings in her ears. To Jagdeo..he could still see his ex-wife in her 20's when she was swimsuit model, beauty queen and an actress in her own TV series..before she married him..gave birth to their son..and started her crime-fighting career in Trinidad as the Tiger Cat. For her part..Jackie was relieved to have been able to get out of the dire predicament which she had fallen into as Tiger Cat..a devious trap set by her enemy Bart Calder..to be able to spend Christmas Eve with her family.

Calder had disappeared again..along with the villainess Dianna Rose and her sister who went by the name Hunter. However Roxie Stapes was in police custody..along with some files which offered insights into Calder's criminal activities while he was head of the powerfu UrbCorp company. Her thoughts were interrupted when Johnny spoke. "Mom..Can I spend the night at Dad's?" asked Johnny as he saw Jackie had things on her mind. "Certainly sweetheart...Go and pack a bag...I'll come by in the morning and we can have breakfast at your Dad's house" replied Jackie. As their son left... Jagdeo had a few minutes alone with his ex-wife. "Are you sure about this Jackie?..No problem with him staying here tonight and I can pass by in the morning" offered her ex-husband. "No it's fine..You guys need some time together" replied Jackie with a smile as they cleared the dinning table together.

9 pm

Dressed in a large loose white t-shirt..white silk panties..and her brown hair tied atop her head..Jackie Jagessar relaxed on her living room sofa..listening to some Christmas music and sipping a glass of red wine. She couldn't help but think back to how many times as Tiger Cat she had been defeated and knocked out while being held captive in a maze designed by Bart Calder. It troubled her deeply that for the first time in her career as a superheroine..she had been completely outwitted at every turn by an enemy and by the green smoke and green liquid used on her breasts and cunt..which she had no resistance against.

As she pondered those thoughts...Jackie heard the sound of the buzzer..telling her someone was outside. Getting off the sofa...she walked barefoot across the tiled floor of her penthouse apartment.. to check the CCTV monitor to see who could be calling on her at such a late hour. She let out a quiet gasp as she saw it was Clint Carson standing at the front door to the lift which led to her penthouse apartment. He was wearing a black leather jacket..grey t-shirt...bluejeans and black leather boots..and had a small gift box in his right hand. "Clint?..What brings you by?" asked Jackie over the intercom. "Sorry to disturb you boss lady...but I wasn't at work today and I just wanted to stop by and give you this.." replied Clint Carson.

Seeing him made Jackie feel warm sensations in her breasts and between her thighs. "Sure Clint..You can come up" replied Jackie who didn't bother to change out of the clothes she was wearing into something that was less revealing. As he stepped out of the lift and walked towards Jackie..Clint Carson's heart skipped a beat. He always knew that Jackie was an attractive woman..and he somehow had a strange connection to her. He had never seen her look more beautiful than she did know.

"I'm glad you came Clint..I was a little concerned when you were'nt at work today..You've never taken any time off since you started working at the restaurant" said Jackie..as she stood before him and accepted his gift. She felt her nipples hardening under her t-shirt..her breasts heaving with excitement at being this close to Clint. "Sorry about that boss lady..You've been really good to me..most people wouldn't hire an ex-con like me...and I like working here.." replied Clint who couldn't help keep his eyes off Jackie's broad chest..which was outlined against the fabric of her t-shirt.

"Is Johnny here?" asked Clint. "Uh..No...He's spending Christmas Eve with his father...Would you like to come in?..Maybe have some wine?" offered Jackie as she set Clint's present on a nearby table. "Yeah sure.." replied Clint as he took off his coat...making Jackie feel slightly giddy in her nipples as she gazed on the outline of his toned upper torso..which was framed against his shirt. She was finding it increasingly difficult to fight the attraction she was surprised to realise that she had for the younger Clint Carson...as they walked into the living room..sat on the sofa..and Jackie poured them some wine.

Her legs curled up on the sofa..Jackie propped up her head with her left hand as she listened to Clint talk about his youth..how he never knew his father...how he fell into a life of crime..how grateful he was to her for hiring him and how he had grown to admire her. She smiled at him..surprised at how comfortable she felt being around him..the warm feeling in her chest appearing to grow. Jackie had never felt this way around any man before..not even her ex-husband Jagdeo. "You're an interesting man Clint Carson..My son was right about how unique you are..and I'm glad Johnny's started to see you as a friend..but I'm curious how an eligible young man like you doesn't have anyone special in his life.." said Jackie.

This prompted Clint to shift closer to her on the sofa. "Well actually there is...I wanted to tell her how much I'm in love with her..but I never had the guts to tell her...not until now..."replied Clint as his right hand reached underneath Jackie's loose fitting t-shirt..gently caressing the summits of each of her large brown breasts. "Ohhhh..that feels so good...I've been wanting you to do that...it took me a while to admit it..but...I..I'm in love with you too..." sighed Jackie with pleasure. Clint then pulled her close to him..her large brown breasts rubbing against his flat chest..as he kissed along her neck.

"Ahhh...it's been so long..too long...Take..me Clint...Need you...want you..now" sighed Jackie. Clint obliged scooping up Jackie in his muscular arms and carrying her into the darkened bedroom. They shed their clothes and slipped under the covers of Jackie's bed. Jackie and Clint kissed each other passionately..repeatedly on the lips...their hands exploring the bodies of their respective partners. Jackie went crazy as Clint's skilled hands fondled her breasts and nipples..and explored the space between her thighs with skillful precision making her get wet and excited.

"Uuuuh..Uuuuh..Uuuuh..Uuuuh" moaned Jackie as she felt Clint's hands arousing her breasts..toying with her nipples..teasing them into hardness and she felt his member inside of her..making her cum repeatedly..sweeping her away into a world of erotic bliss which she had never felt before.

It was close to midnight when Clint Carson awoke..and remembered where he was. He looked over in the bed..at Jackie Jagessar..who was lying naked beside him..on her back..her brown hair coming loose after hours of passionate love making. He smiled as he lovingly caressed Jackie's hard and erect dark brown nipples..making her sigh.."Mmmm..Mmmmm" as she lay asleep in bed next to him. "Like that don't you...makes you feel all horny...reminds me of someone.." said Clint to Jackie as she lay fast asleep. Slipping out of bed...Clint Carson..started to look around the darkened bedroom as he tried to satisfy a nagging feeling that he had played with Jackie's beautiful nipples another time.

Groping in the dark..he managed to find Jackie's wardrobe..and he accessed the secret panel..which opened to him. Clint Carson gasped in surprise as he saw the familiar ocelot pelt bodysuit hanging right before him. He couldn't believe it..but it was true. "Jackie Jagessar...is Tiger Cat" said Clint as a statement of fact rather than a question."So you found out who I am...discovered my secret..but I'm not the only one with secrets" replied Jackie who had woken up and was now standing behind him. Clint turned around to see that Jackie was holding the ski mask he wore in his alternate identity of the Cobra...who had fought and tamed her on a previous occasion.

Clint was surprised to realise that Jackie had found out who he was. "When you touched me while I was unconscious..it triggered my first memory of when we fought..You were the most challenging enemy I ever faced..You beat me..but you never took advantage of me while I was out..unlike a lot of the other criminals I've faced..I think just as you somehow always knew me...I always knew you too..." replied Jackie. "I'm sorry about that..it was a job to take you out...but I couldn't finish you off...something about you..made me want to change..working here did that..I promise that from now on..if you need my help..I'll do whatever I can. Jackie smiled as she let Clint's mask fall to floor and she wraped her arms around his neck. "Thanks...I think that's enough talking for one night...Don't you..." replied Jackie as she led him back into bed.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

end.

Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:31 pm