Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:55 pm

Power Games 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Power Games 3
Power Games 3

Dallas, Texas
11 pm

An 81 year old man with silver hair..dressed in a grey business suit and wearing a broad rimmed white cowboy hat on his head..climbed out of the rear of his limousine and walked briskly towards a private jet that was fueled and waiting for him. He was none other than Jorrie Power..owner and founder of Power Oil Industries...one of the largest oil companies in the United States...and the financier of the inaugural Power Games in Australia..which was were he was now headed. Over the last 48 hours he had received reports out of Guyana and India which suggested that plans associated with the special project that he had devised were proceeding apace. He had received communication that fugitive Guyanese scientist Doctor Malcolm Cort had arrived in Australia and was at the designated base camp working...and news out of India that the villainess named Charmer of Snakes had successfully smuggled out additional materials and equipment he ordered. He grinned..knowing that his diabolical plan would be hatched under the noses of the world's most powerful military forces..who would be powerless to stop him. "Let the Games begin" grinned Power as he boarded his jet.

24 hours later

Pearl Harbor Naval Station
Hawaii
7 am

"Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh" sighed BLAZE....Heroine of Hawaii....her yellow eyes slowly opening after what seemed for her to be an endless period of blackness and unconsciousness. The seven foot superwoman had no idea where she was. The last thing she remembered was fighting the mercenary named Nicole "Snake" Ching on a beach on an island...trying to stop her from using a top secret weapon developed by the US Navy..a sonic cannon..to shoot down Air Force One and kill the United States President as he returned to the US from a series of diplomatic engagements in Asia. Blaze was successful but paid a heavy price as Nicole used the cannon against her large golden breasts with devastating force..making the big bronze nipples that capped their summits hard in nanoseconds...weakening her considerably.

Drugged earlier by tranquiliser darts to her nipples while she attempted to stop Ching from stealing the cannon off the US Navy cruiser Hercules..it took all of Blaze's energy to unleash a fireball that vanquished Ching...but caused her lose her remaining strength..and succumb to unconsciousness. She felt a thick pillow beneath her head..soift sheets covering her naked body..and a firm surface underneath her. As images swirled in front of her yellow eyes...her vision slowly cleared...Blaze saw the concerned look on US Navy Captain David Jones as he stood at her bedside. "Relax princess...You've been through a lot...just rest..." said Captain Jones as the fingers of his right hand stroked the Hawaiian Heroine across her forehead.

Blaze let out a quiet gasp..as his words made her realise that he knew she was secretly his daughter..17 year old Tammi Jones. "Where?...How?..Who?" sighed Blaze in a sleepy voice as she looked at her father for answers. "You're in the hospital at Pearl Harbor..The sonic cannon is safe.....that mercenary who tried to steal it..she's dead..turned into a pile of ashes...I'm sorry I shot you in your breasts with tranquiliser darts sweetheart..I didn't know who you really were...but your actions..just like I always taught you..showed me who you really are..and I'm very proud of what you did...You saved my life and a lot of other lives too..Just go back to sleep princess...You need to regain your strength...Just know you're safe and your secret's safe.." whispered Captain Jones. "Uuuuuuuh" sighed Blaze sleepily as she fell asleep again.

24 hours later

Montezuma Marine Institute

Costa Rica

7 am

Doctor Maria Martinez was surprised by the sudden stormy conditions which she met when she arrived at the Institute for work. "This weather is unusual for this time of year...this is completely different to what the weather forecast was supposed to be" though the 20 year-old marine biologist as she looked out of the window of her laboratory at the angry blue waters of the Pacific Ocean churning before her very eyes. As she wondered what was the cause of this strange weather..Maria felt vibrations in the pearl earrings she wore in her ears..hidden behind her shoulder length, thick black hair.

"Ohh..I'm sensing danger...the vibrations in my pearl earrings are detecting it..two young boys..out at sea..in this storm in a small boat..the boat could sink..they are in trouble..I have to change into Dolphin Woman and save them!" resolved Maria as she ran out of her lab into the storm. Ignoring the howling winds..and driving rain. Walking as quickly as her high heeled shoes could take her....Maria made her way out of the building and down to some holding pens near the institute's small jetty which was tucked into a sheltered bay along the Pacific coast of the Central American nation. In one of the pens...a grey bottle-nosed dolphin whistled excitedly as she approached.

"You're right Darwin!!...There's trouble at sea...and I've got to deal with it..but not as Maria Martinez...biologist..." said Maria to the dolphin. Standing on the wooden jetty...the 20 year old marine biologist turned to face the open ocean as she cried..."By the Power of the Seven Seas!!" This mystical chant caused a funnel of sea water to rise from the ocean and totally bathe Maria Martinez's body.. initiating an amazing change which made her become stronger and sexier with each passing second.

When the water subsided..it was no longer a conservative female marine biologist who stood there. In her place stood a beautiful woman who wielded a pair of huge, firm and well-rounded copper breasts that were naked..save for a pair of pearl cups which only covered her nipples. Her shapely muscled arms were tensed at her sides while her hands...with their strong pearl-coloured fingernails rested lightly on her curvy waist. Ringlets of raven black hair gleamed radiantly..covering most of her broad naked shoulders and reaching the centre of her back.

Bracelets fashioned from undersea coral adorned her wrists and she wore pearl earrings in both ears..that alerted her to dangers that threatened the ocean. Thin pearl bands were entwined around her ankles..inches above her erotic bare feet. Her toenails gleamed like pearls..her calves were strong..thighs large and powerful. A thin panty fashioned from silver sequins hugged the space between her mighty thighs while a pearl studded belt entwined itself around her small but curvy waist. Her abdomen was flat and toned. In every day life..she was Dr Maria Martinez but whenever danger threatened...she transformed into the the renowned Costa Rican superheroine called DOLPHIN WOMAN.

Her large breasts swaying from side to side...Dolphin Woman ran along the wooden dock..and dove of it into the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. Darwin leapt out of his holding pen and swam after her. As she swam..the curvaceous Costa Rican crusader..occasionally leapt out of the water and dove back into it. "Come Darwin!..Swim as fast as you can!..We must reach those boys in time!!..They are in dire peril!!" declared Maria as she swam as incredible speed southeast into the ocean.

Within a matter of second...Dolphin Woman came upon the small red sailboat which was shaking violently from side to side..with two boys..ages 15 and 12...struggling to steer the boat while keeping it from capsizing. "Hello my young friends...Do you need some assistance?" called the heroine to them as she swam closer to the boat. "Dolphin Woman!!" cried the boys in unison..grateful for the timely appeared of the Maiden of the Ocean. She dove briefly below the water. The boys were amazed as they felt their small vessel rise out of the water. They were even more amazed to see that Dolphin Woman was holding the boat over her head..with her right hand.

The boys cheered their beauteous rescuer. "Don't worry..I've got the strength of a whale...I'll carry you both back to shore. With the boat held aloft...Dolphin Woman effortlessly swam back to the town of Jaco where they had originally set sail from. The marina became abuzz with activity as people noticed the sailboat being brought back to port with its two young occupants inside..held high over the head of the sexy Superheroine of the Seven Seas. As she neared the jetty...Dolphin Woman set the boat down in the water and climbed up a nearby ladder on to the jetty as the two boys climbed out of the boat.

" There my young friends...You're safe..Now tell me why were you so far out at sea in such stormy weather..Had I not sensed your distress and come to your rescue...Oh..I don't want to think about the outcome..." said Dolphin Woman to the young boys..who stood marvelling at her incredible tanned body..barely clad by silver sequined panties and pearl cups over the nipples of each of her large firm breasts..but leaving the rest of her mighty mounds exposed...as the rain continued to fall and the wind howled around them. "My name is Pablo Dolphin Woman...My brother Luis and I were close to shore in our boat...the sky was clear..but this storm appeared suddenly and swept us out to sea..We could not stop from drifting out to sea.." explained the 15-year old to the Superheroine of the Seven Seas.

Dolphin Woman smiled at the two young boys as she squatted before them on the balls of her sexy bare feet..in a way that made her ample breasts bunch together..as she placed her hands on each of their shoulders to reassure them. "Don't worry Pablo..I'm glad that you and your brother are safe...Remember to be careful when you go sailing the next time..Stay onshore for now..I have to go now and make sure that no one else out there is in danger" explained the curvaceous Costa Rican crimefighter as she stood up. By this time a small crowd had gathered having seen Dolphin Woman rescue the the two boys and bring them and their stricken vessel in to port.

A man with curly black hair wearing a white shirt..green tie, brown slacks and shoes..made his way through the crowd towards Dolphin Woman and the two boys. "Dolphn Woman!...Can you give me a comment?" called the man...who was a tabloid reporter by the name of Eduardo Gonzalez. "No thanks Mr Gonzalez..I've no comment to make to the press..Now excuse me..I've got work to do" quipped the Costa Rican superwoman as she turned on the balls of her feet and ran towards the edge of the jetty. "I know the real reason that Eduardo Gonzalez wants to get close to me...is to look my breasts and the pearl shells over my nipples...like all of the men in Costa Rica...but that's a privilege reserved for only one man..." Dolphin Woman as she thought about the handsome US Navy commander..Keith Clancy who she worked alongside as Maria Martinez and who recently learnt she was Dolphin Woman..and they were now a couple.

In a single motion..Maria dove into the water again and was soon swimming out to sea...heading back towards the Montezuma Marine Institute with Darwin the dolphin swimming at her side..when she felt vibrations in her pearl earrings again. "Come Darwin!..There's more danger!..Someone else is in peril because of this storm!" said the sexy Superheroine of the Seven Seas as she turned in the direction of the danger that she sensed..with her loyal dolphin swimming close behind her. As she glided through the water like a torpedo..Dolphin Woman spotted the source of the danger that her pearl earrings had detected. A large tanker had run aground on some rocks and thick crude oil was gushing out from a hole in the hull.

"Stay here Darwin!..That oil is dangerous!..I'm going to seal that hole before any more leaks into the ocean!" said Dolphin Woman mentally to Darwin. He nodded his head as his mistress streaked underwater towards the stricken oil tanker..intent on using her super strength to seal the ruptured steel plates of the tanker's hull..as thick black oil seeped into the water around the tanker. The Costa Rican heroine swum up to the portion of the hull that was breached..and focusing her mind..accessed the strength of ten killer whales..as she slowly twisted the ruptured steel plates back into place..plugging the hole through which the oil was seeping into the ocean.

However the Costa Rican heroine had underestimated the nature of the problem she was facing..for as she got close to the tanker..the water currents around her swirled in an unusual formation..because of the storm raging above on the surface..sending thin streams of crude oil heading towards her as she got closer. The muscles of her slender arms flexed with effort..her muscular legs kicking in rapid motion as she slowly pushed each of the ruptured plates back into place. Dolphin Woman paid no attention to the way the underwater currents..made streams of crude oil swirl around her curvaceous body..as she worked feverishly to put the plates back into place..and seal the hole in the hull. It was only when she succeeded in closing the hole in the hull of the tanker..that its effects became apparent.

"Unnnh..What's happening...Crude oil..somehow..has gotten under my pearl shells...Unnnh..coating my nipples with its thick film...Unnnh..making them become aroused...Unnnh..that's making me feel...tired...Ohhh..I'm so very..very tired...powerful thoughts of of Keith Clancy..touching my nipples...making me think about..sex...and about sleep...Unnnh..it's making become aroused...that's making me feel.. tired...so tired...I can't stay awake...Unnnh..oil has gotten under my panties too...Unnnh..my clitoris..covered..feel so sick...getting dizzy...tired..weak...I'm going to cum any second...can't stop it from happening..paaaaaaasinng..oooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuttt" moaned Dolphin Woman as she had an underwater orgasm between her thighs..and succumbed to unconsciousness..drifting helplessly away from the tanker.

Sometime later..Dolphin Woman slowly opened her eyes..her vision blurry and feeling pain in her temples subsiding. "Ohhh..My head...my breasts..Where am I?" sighed the curvaceous Costa Rican heroine as she woke up. As her vision cleared...she saw the handsome face of her boyfriend..US Navy Commander Keith Clancy looking back at her..and was reassured by his smile. "Take it easy Maria...You've been unconscious for four hours..I had to wash your body with solvent when I brought you back here...You'll need some time before your strength fully returned..I found you floating unconscious on the water..What happened?" said Keith who was familiar with her weaknesses as Dolphin Woman. As her senses returned..Dolphin Woman realised she was lying on a cot in the medical treatment room at the Montezuma Marine Institute.

"I was out at sea when the storm was taking place...I rescued two young boys in a boat and then I was trying to seal the hull of an oil tanker that was spilling crude oil into the ocean...I can't explain it but somehow some of that oil got under my pearl shells..and aroused my nipples...that as you know makes me very tired...the oil also got under my panties and weakened me in my clitoris as well..I tried to stay awake but I couldn't..I'm glad that you were there and able to save me...but the storm may pose a danger to other people" replied Dolphin Woman as she got to her feet. "What storm is that honey?..When I found you..the weather was just like it is outside...been like that for hours.." said Keith as he showed his superheroine girlfriend the blue skies visible through the windo of the room they were in.

"That's impossible!..I know what I saw.." said the Costa Rican superwoman in amazement as she saw the blue skies and tranquil sea outside. "Just freak weather I guess...Anyway..I wanted to tell you I'm going to Australia for the Power Games..." said Keith. "The what?" asked Maria curiously. "It's like an Olympics for all the top armed forces in the world...first of it's kind...I've been invited by the organiser of the Games...Jorrie Power to be a special guest at the Games...participate in a couple events..and display some features of the fighter submarine...it could bring some grants to the Institute for more research...and I'd like you to come with me honey...What do you say?" asked Keith. Dolphin Woman smiled as she closed the gap between them and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Well you did save me...so I am in your debt..I'll be happy to come with you" she said with a smile.

24 hours later

Pearl Harbor Naval Station
Hawaii
4 pm

US Navy Captain David Jones walked into a room at the base's hospital..and saw Blaze with his back to him..out of bed..slipping her thin red bra into place over her huge firm golden breasts. Her flimsy red panty already hugging the space between her large thighs..her floral tiara atop her head. The seven foot superwoman turned on the balls of her sexy bare feet and she brushed back her long fiery tresses as she looked at Captain Jones...with curious yellow eyes. "How long have I been unconscious?" asked the Hawaiian Heroine. "About five days princess...I made sure the press was kept away..only I had access to you..." replied Jones. "So you know then?" asked Blaze rhetorically. "Yes..that you're my daughter Tammi..Your actions showed me who you were..I'm sorry I shot you in your breasts with tranquiliser darts..I didn't know..the mercenary Nicole Ching is dead..and the sonic cannon has been destroyed" replied the Captain.

Blaze's ample chest heaved with relief. "I'm glad to hear that...but what happens now?...Are you okay with the fact that your daughter and I are one and the same?" asked the flame-haired heroine as she stood before her father. "It's going to get some getting used to...but I was thinking we could talk about it some more...in Australia.." said Jones. "Australia?" asked Blaze. "Yes...I've been selected as a judge at the first ever Power Games...a goodwill event bringing all the world's military forces together to build bonds with each other through sports...I want you to come with me Tammi...and I'm going to invite Scott too.." replied Captain Jones. Blaze let out a quiet gasp when her father mentioned the name of her boyfriend.

"Scott doesn't know who I am..." said Blaze. "Well princess...You do need to figure out a way to tell him..Scott has been your best friend for a long time...and I have a feeling he's wanted to be more than that...he's a good boy..and I think you owe him the truth" replied Captain Jones. "I know..This is a lot to handle...I'll go with you to Australia..but right now..I need to clear my head.." said the seven foot superwoman. Without saying another word..she turned away from her father..sprinted towards the nearby open window..flexed her large thighs and flew away into the afternoon sky. "That's my girl" thought Captain Jones with pride as he watched his superheroine daughter fly away. Soaring over the naval base.the seven foot superwoman flew towards a remote cove on the island where a hidden bunker was located.

She entered the bunker by way of a secret entrance which only she and one other person knew about..and smiled as she discovered him inside the bunker..waiting for her. Scott Jameson got to his feet as he saw Blaze enter the bunker. "Blaze!..Thank God!..I was so worried about you..I haven't seen you or heard from you for the last few days...Are you all right??" asked Scott as he walked up to her and took her hands in his own. "I'm fine now Scotty...I was unconscious for the last five days...Nicole Ching..shot me in my breasts with the sonic cannon..that really weakened me...I used all my remaining strength to defeat her...it was too much for me..I passed out..and I was in the Navy Hospital at Pearl Harbor..I was under guard while I was unconscious...I'm sorry I couldn't have contacted you.." explained Blaze to her boyfriend...omitting to tell him that she was secretly his best friend...Tammi Jones.

Her explanation caused Scott to calm down. "That's okay babe...I'm just glad that you're okay...I just missed you..." said Scott as he led his superheroine girlfriend over to the bed located close to a control panel inside the bunker which he had placed several pieces of communications equipment next to some computers he had managed to obtain privately..to turn the old World War II bunker into a hideout for them and a place where he could help Blaze fight crime. "Oh...How much did you miss me?" asked Blaze as she sat down on the edge of the bed with her boyfriend. "You really want to know?" asked Scott as he extended his right hand towards the Hawaiian Heroine's large golden bust..and gently started to caress it.

"Ohhhh...That makes me so tired Scotty..I've missed you touching me like that" sighed the seven foot superwoman dreamily..as she felt her big bronze nipples hardening under her thin red bra..as Scott skillfully stroked the top of her large breasts..making her nipples become excited and hard. All she could do was stare sleepily and in anticipation as Scott untied the straps of her thin red bra and gently slipped it off to expose the massive mounds of her expansive chest. "Ohhhh...Feeling so sleepy Scotty...Uuuuh..so sleepy..." moaned Blaze as she could barely keep her yellow eyes open as she felt her boyfriend's skilled fingers caress her big bronze nipples into hardness with loving affection.

"Just relax Blaze...Let me take care of you.." said Scott as he gently stroked his superheroine girlfriend's nipples..making her drowsy. Placing his left hand in the middle of her back..while stroking her across her large golden breasts with his right hand...Scott gently lowered the seven foot superwoman on to the firm mattress of the bed. Lowering himself on top of Blaze...Scott started kissing each of her breasts..licking each of her hardening big bronze nipples in turn.

"Ohhhhh...Scotty...Scotty...." sighed the Heroine of Hawaii as she felt herself slowly succumbing to feelings of intense arousal and sexual pleasure from her boyfriend's loving treatment of the massive mounds of her broad chest. "Uuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh" moaned Blaze..her long muscular legs gliding back and forth across the mattress.. as she felt Scott's right hand stroke the middle of her thin red panty..making her clit throb with excitement and become wet in a matter of seconds.

As she felt Scott's fingers begin to make their way underneath her panty..lightly brushing the strands of her flame red pubic hair..as they reached for her clit...Blaze grabbed his right wrist with her left hand. "Scott..No..I'm not fully recovered...still tired...if you touch my clit..I might cum..and be out for days again..." sighed the seven foot superwoman to her boyfriend. Scott was saddened that Blaze stopped him..as he was longing to make love to her..but he respected her wishes and stopped. "I'm sorry Scott..but I really need to go now..I need to be alone..to rest..and regain my strength...but I will see you again soon..I promise..." said Blaze as she kissed Scott on the lips..put her bra back on..and walked out of the bunker.

Two hours later..a disappointed and confused by the actions of his superheroine girlfriend.. pondering if he still had a relationship with Blaze..Scott rode his scooter into the driveway. He was surprised to see Tammi Jones sitting on the front steps of his house..waiting for him. "Hi Scott..I'm glad I got you at home" said Tammi as she got off the step and walked towards him. "Hey Tammi..What's going on?" asked Scott as he approached his best friend. Tammi heard the sadness in Scott's voice and knew that he was feeling depressed after she had left him earlier in her alter-ego of Blaze. She figured that if Scott was feeling alienated by the seven foot superwoman..whose personality was significantly different to her own..this was the time to see if she could take their friendship to the next level.

"Dad's going to the Power Games in Australia...and he's invited us to come along...What do you say?" asked Tammi..her blue eyes wide in anticipation of his answer and she smiled at him. Remembering how he parted company with Blaze not long ago..Tammi's offer seemed like a good one. With school out for Christmas vacation...maybe a change of scenery might be just what he needed. "Okay Tammi...Count me in" replied Scott with a grin. "Thanks Scotty..We're going to have a great time...We leave the day after tomorrow.." said Tammi as she kissed him on his left cheek and went sauntering off on her way..leaving Scott with his invitation. "Wonder what's got her so happy? wondered Scott as he went inside of his house. Tammi..as she made her way home..was thinking she would finally be able to tell Scott how she felt about him..without Blaze getting in the way.

48 hours later
Melbourne Airport
Australia.
Noon

Stabroek News investigative journalist Kim Parmasar made her way through the thick crowds that filled the airport terminal. She arrived at the airport some six hours earlier..having taken commercial flights from her home in Guyana to Panama City and then finally to Melbourne Airport. Her black hair tied into a thick bun behind her head...dressed in a baggy white cotton shirt..grey skirt and white closed toe high heels.. Kim collected her suitcase from baggage claim and cleared security before making her way towards a small cafe in the crowded terminal to await her connecting flight to Sydney. Though she knew that she could arrived in Australia hours earlier had she changed to Ocelot Woman and flown from Guyana in her mystic-powered Oce Jet..Kim knew she could not let anyone..least of all her partner Johnny Chan...who she secretly had feelings for..know that she was really the sexy Amazon of Guyana who he was infatuated with.

Kim also had to ensure that Doctor Malcolm Cort..would not catch wind of Ocelot Woman's presence in Australia until she was ready to capture him and stop whatever scheme he planned to undertake here..using the Power Games as a cover. She was amazed at the number of people who had come to Australia for the Power Games. She had passed military personnel from several different nations in the terminal..all of them on the way to different cities across the continent where the various events were being held. Her invitation was for coverage of the opening ceremony and events taking place in Sydney. However knowing that Cort was somewhere in Australia..Kim knew that it would not be all fun and games..and there was work for Ocelot Woman to do here.

As she entered the cafe's patio..Kim looked around and saw one free seat amongst the crowded tables outside of the cafe. Seated at the table in the other seat..was an Indian woman with thick rimmed glasses...short, thick black hair..wearing a light green shalwar and brown flat shoes..reading some documents. She noticed the woman had an accreditation badge like the one she had..and knew she was a journalist invited to cover the Games. "Excuse me..is this seat taken?" asked Kim as she walked up to the table. Sonia Gan..junior reporter with the New Delhi Times looked up at Kim as she asked the question. "No..Please sit down...You look like you had a long journey...I'm Sonia..New Delhi Times.." said Sonia as she stood up and extended her right hand in friendship. "I'm Kim...Stabroek News...I see you're covering the Power Games too" replied Kim as she accepted Sonia's gesture..with her right hand..shaking Sonia's hand and they sat down.

Kim ordered two ice coffees for them..and once their beverages arrived..the two lady journalists struck up a conversation."Yes...It was a surprise to my boss and my partner Khail Khan..that I was invited here but here I am" replied Sonia as they chatted. "You work with Khail Khan?..He's very well known back in Guyana...especially his stories which involve the Tiger Woman of India..They're very well written..and it seems like she gives them to him exclusively" observed Kim. Her words made Sonia's thick dark brown nipples tingle under her clothes...as she was the Tiger Woman and Khail was her boyfriend. "Why thank you Kim...Did you know that we in India follow the adventures of your country's superheroine...the Ocelot Woman..Your stories about her are so well done..and the pictures of her taken by your colleague Johnny Chan..make many Indian boys fall in love with her..I'm honored to be in your presence" replied Sonia.

Kim felt her puffy black nipples and areolas tingle with warmth at this compliment. "She has no idea that I'm Ocelot Woman..and neither does Johnny for that matter..He thinks that Ocelot Woman gives me exclusive interviews.." thought Kim with a smile as they drank their ice coffee. "Before I came here...I was reading about Ocelot Woman saving people in Guyana who were affected by some strange weather patterns...those seem to have cleared up..but something similar happened off Costa Rica a few days ago...Think they're related?" asked Sonia. Kim pondered on her new friend's words..and thought it sounded like there could be a connection. She remembered how Doctor Cort used chloroform-laced rain on her big Ocelot Breasts to knock her out.

"I read that too on the flight over here...but I can't say for sure..I also read a story about Tiger Woman on the trail of some arms smugglers across in India.." said Kim. "Yes that's true...they managed to get away from her for the moment...but I'm sure the Tiger Woman will find the miscreants and bring them to justice" replied Sonia..who recalled how she got bitten in her huge Tiger Breasts by two snakes..and was lulled to sleep by another snake which glided its scaly body across her dark brown Tiger Nipples..arousing her until she orgasmed and blacked out.

Just at that moment...both Kim and Sonia heard announcements over the intercom for their connecting flights to Sydney and Adelaide respectively.

"It was a pleasure meeting you Sonia...Good luck with your work in Adelaide" said Kim as they stood up and gathered their respective baggage. "Likewise Kim..I hope your work in Sydney is fruitful...Perhaps we'll meet again sometime..if you're ever in New Delhi..please call me.." said Sonia and handed Kim her business card. "Thanks...and here's how to find me if you ever visit Guyana" replied Kim as she gave Sonia her card in return. The two lady journalists then shook hands and went their separate ways. Each of them knowing to themselves that the Ocelot Woman..the sexy Amazon of Guyana..and the Tiger Woman..the Hindu Heroine of India..had missions to complete in Australia.

Alice Springs
Northern Territory
2 pm

Tour guide April Denvers and Police Lieutennant Steve Hewitt watched the influx of visitors into their small town from the window of the Steve's office in the police station. They were coming by the thousands to Alice Springs and towns and cities all across Australia...all here for one reason..to see and participate in the inaugural Power Games. "This is amazing April...Look at all these people...I've never seen any event attract this much attention..Kind of makes me regret I retired from the Special Forces..." said Steve wistfully as he looked at the 21 year old blonde standing beside him at the window.

Since being reassigned to Alice Springs for close to one year...Steve had become friends with April...and she was one of the reasons why he opted to stay when offers from his superiors for a transfer were made during the course of the year. The other reason was the big breasted blonde superheroine known as KANGAROO WOMAN..who operated in the region in which Alice Springs was located. He had encountered her several times. She saved his life on numerous occasions and he had taken care of her whenever she had been beaten or physically abused until she was unconscious.

"Don't say that Steve..otherwise..Alice Springs would never have gotten such a fine law enforcement officer..and I would never have gotten such a good friend" said April with a smile as she playfully twisted her short ponytail of blonde hair behind her head. "Thanks April..You know just the right things to say...Hope having these Games here..all these military people here in Australia.. will mean less work for me.. and hopefully for Kangaroo Woman too..wherever she is now" said Steve as he took April's left hand in his right hand and gave it a friendly squeeze. April..who was secretly the Kangaroo Woman..smiled at Steve..who she was growing to care for..but something in the back of her mind wondered whether the Games could be a prelude to more sinister events.

Harbour Rocks Hotel

Sydney, Australia

7 pm

Wearing a red dress with gold trim and gold colored high heels..her black hair tied in a thick bun behind her head..Stabroek News investigative journalist Kim Parmasar entered the Private Dining Room at the hotel where a gala reception was being held for the participants...the night before the opening ceremony of the Power Games. The room was filled with male and female military personnel from different countries..all in uniform..along with some referees, judges and other officials of the Games. As Kim was escorted to her table by a waiter..she caught the eyes of some of the assembled soldiers, sailors and pilots..who were were either seated at tables or standing at the bar...mingling with each other in a spirit of camraderie and friendship before engaging in intense competition in the coming days.

As she sat down..crossing her right leg over her left leg... Kim paid no attention to the looks she got from some of the military personnel in the room...as she had other things on her mind. "There must be many more of these parties happening in other parts of Australia tonight...all part of the ritual associated with these kinds of events I suppose...still I can't help but be curious about why I was invited here to cover these Power Games..and a direct invitation from the founder and financier of the Games...Jorrie Power..I read something about him on the flight over here...He's a very powerful and wealthy oil baron from Texas..considered a cutthroat in his business..put many rivals out of business..some of his methods are believed to have been illegal..but never proved..Why would someone like that invite representatives of all the world's military forces to one place..What is he trying to gain from all of this...I.." wondered Kim.

Her thoughts were interrupted as she suddenly felt her puffy black nipples and areolas shoot to attention underneath her dress. "Ohh!..I feel a tingling in my Ocelot Nipples!..They're sensing evil close by!" thought Kim as she gave a quick glance down at her chest. Her dress concealing the fact that her breasts were larger than many of the men in the room watching her thought they were. None of them knew who Kim Parmasar really was. Her brown eyes scanning the room..Kim saw the source of the evil which had aroused her super powered nipples and areolas. A bald headed black man..wearing a white tuxedo and designer glasses..was getting up from his table on the far side of the room..and was being escorted out by a pair of heavy set men in black business suits..with bulges under their jackets which told her they were armed. Kim recognised the man immediately as Doctor Malcolm Cort..the fugitive scientist from Guyana who she was after.

Getting up from her table...brushing past the surprised waiter who was returning to take her order...Kim walked briskly out of the Private Dinning Room..trying her best to follow Cort and his bodyguards without alerting them or anyone else to what she was doing. The intrepid lady journalist paused behind a large potted plant..and watched as Doctor Cort and the two bodyguards accompanying him...approached the elevators. She observed one of the guards use a special key card to access one of the elevators...telling her that Cort was staying in one of the special reserved suites in the hotel. She emerged from her temporary hiding place..as they got into the elevator and the doors closed behind them. Kim watched as the elevator went all the way up to the 12th floor of the hotel..telling her that Cort was staying in the penthouse suite on the rooftop of the hotel.

"Doctor Malcolm Cort!..He's here in Sydney and he's certainly not hiding!..I remember him saying he was being supported by a wealthy financier!..Obviously he's brought his Weather Master device here to Australia..and will no doubt use it for some nefarious purpose while the Power Games are taking place!..He must be using the Power Games as some kind of smokescreen to meet with this mysterious financier right here in Australia!..I have to put a stop to whatever it is that he's planning..and I've got to do it tonight!" resolved Kim as she walked briskly away from the elevators..through the lobby and out the front doors of the hotel..on to the pavement which was crowded with persons enjoying the nightlife which this part of Sydney had to offer.

The sound of Kim's heels echoed off the concrete surface of the pavement as she made her way as quickly as she could towards an alley on the eastern side of the hotel. After checking to make sure that she was alone...the intrepid lady journalist started to spin on a single spot. This simple action initiated her amazing transformation as her clothing and body were soon engulfed in an aura of golden light. A soft sigh of pleasure escaped from Kim's full red lips as she felt her clothes..especially her bra vanish..freeing her big brown breasts from its confines. A flimsy translucent ocelot pelt leotard slowly snaked its way over her..covering the curvaceously muscular body which she concealed under her clothes and whose features were considerably improved as she spun. Kim's brown breasts increased in size by several inches..becoming large and firm..barely protected by the thin fabric of her leotard.

As it worked down her body..the leotard formed a thin sliver between her large,soft muscular thighs..barely covering the thick jungle of glossy black pubic hair that was nestled between them. Her feet were bare and erotic to the eye..adorned with a erotic golden anklet..tied inches above her left ankle. Her trademark golden belt..with golden lasso attached on its left side...twirled itself magically around her small curvy waist. Gold bracelets snapped into place on her wrists. Kim closed her brown eyes..letting a thin ocelot pelt mask caress the upper part of her beautiful face which was framed by her long mane of glossy black hair..which flowed from the top of her head..cascading on to her broad shoulders and ending in the middle of her well-chiseled back. The mask concealed the identity of the 20-year old investigative journalist within that of the sexy Amazon of Guyana...known as OCELOT WOMAN!

After checking that her thin translucent ocelot pelt leotard was in place...the big breasted Guyanese superwoman reached for her golden lasso which was attached to the left side of her golden belt that was entwined around her small curvy waist. Whirling one end of her lasso above her head... in her right arm..Ocelot Woman hurled it skyward..and it looped around a stone statue on the rooftop of the hotel. After ensuring her golden lasso was tightly secured around the statue..the mighty Amazon of Guyana grabbed hold of her lasso with both hands and started to climb up the side of the hotel towards the penthouse apartment. The coldness of the red brick exterior of the Harbour Rocks Hotel..registered underneath the soles of Kim's erotic bare feet..the night winds brushing against her curvaceous and muscular brown body..and through her long mane of glossy black hair..the higher and higher she climbed to reach her destination and her enemy.

The buxom masked beauty paid no attention to the scenic view of the Sydney Opera House..which was was visible from the Harbour Rocks Hotel...nor to the activities which were taking place on the street below her. One of those activities was the arrival of Tammi Jones and her best friend Scott Jameson at the very same hotel. Tammi's father had arranged for Tammi and Scott to stay there while he stayed in the official judges quarters at the main administrative complex for the Power Games in the heart of Sydney. "Oh Scotty..This place is amazing!" said Tammi as she got out of the taxi and took in the sights and sounds of activity in the immediate vicinity of the hotel. "Yep it sure is" replied Scott who was more focused on getting their luggage out of the taxi and paying the driver his fare.

Tammi then admired the elaborate stone and brick exterior of the hotel. As she looked up..Tammi blinked as she thought she saw a shapely silhouette scaling the side of the hotel...heading up towards the roof. She was still looking up when she felt Scott's right hand touch her left shoulder and she turned to face her best friend. "Hey...What's so interesting up there?" asked Scott as he set their luggage down on the red carpet they were standing on..that led to the entrance of the Harbour Rocks Hotel. "Oh...Nothing..Just thought I saw a bird" replied Tammi with a smile as she picked up her suitcase and walked into the lobby..with Scott following close behind. While Scott was thinking about checking in and catching some sleep after their long flight..Tammi's mind was on the female figure she saw climbing up the side of the hotel.

Meanwhile..focused on her mission to apprehend the fugitive Guyanese scientist Doctor Malcolm Cort..Ocelot Woman continued to climb until she reached the rooftop of the building. Alighting on to the black asphalt surface of the hotel's roof on the balls of her erotic bare feet.. the sexy Amazon of Guyana sprinted towards the open door of the penthouse apartment..inside of which she saw her quarry calmly pouring himself a glass of red wine at the bar. As she entered the apartment...Doctor Cort..still dressed in his tuxedo turned around and was surprised to be confronted by the big breasted Guyanese superwoman. "Ocelot Woman!!...How did you find me here in Australia?!" gasped the scientist as the buxom masked beauty assumed her trademark heroic pose in front of him.

Her hands balled into fists..resting lightly on either side of her small curvy waist..her long muscular legs spread slightly apart..her erotic bare feet resting flat on the floor..her big brown breasts pushed towards him with confidence. "It was the last thing that you said to me before you left me in the care of those petty criminals you hired back in Guyana..I will admit that you were clever to use that chloroform rain to drug me in my Ocelot Breasts the last time we met..but you do not have your airship or your men to hide behind this time..It is time for you to face justice!!" declared Kim as she broke her stance and took a step towards the villain. However as the ball of her erotic right foot made contact with the tiled floor of the penthouse apartment..Ocelot Woman felt her famous puffy black nipples shoot to attention underneath her thin, translucent ocelot pelt leotard..warning her of imminent danger.

To be continued.

Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:42 pm