Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:49 am

Tiger Cat Christmas Story 
Megalomaniac

Post Tiger Cat Christmas Story
Tiger Cat Christmas Story

Port-of-Spain, Trinidad
Noon

Christmas time was a particularly busy time of the year for businesswoman Jackie Jagessar...owner of the popular restaurant Jackie's On the Boulevard along the popular Cipriani Boulevard in the heart of the city. Many of her regular customers..who were also prominent business people in their own right.. were hosting special Christmas dinners and lunches for their employees and clients...and generally there were a lot more reservations every night leading up to Christmas.

Her shoulder length brown hair worn loose on her shoulders...wearing pearl earrings..a pearl necklace around her neck..visible through the white shirt she wore..unbuttoned at the neck..underneath a red jacket..with white slacks and white high heels..Jackie made her usual rounds making sure that all her customers...new and old were finding everything to their satisfaction..and they were. A former beauty queen and model...Jackie had risen swiftly in the business world..gaining as much of a reputation for her keen business acumen..as well as for her striking beauty...even now at age 48.

She smiled with pride at her 11 year old son Johnny...who was on Christmas vacation from school.. busy helping behind the bar. Johnny lived with her in their penthouse apartment which was located above the restaurant..and visited his father..Jackie's ex-husband Jagdeo Sharma...a well known businessman in his own right...as per the joint custody arrangement that they had. Sensing his mother's eyes on him..Johnny looked in her direction and smiled at her. Jackie smiled and nodded approvingly at her son..before casting a brief glance at a young man in a white shirt, black slacks and black shoes who he was assisting.

Since hiring him six months ago...Clint Carson still intrigued her. She had taken a risk hiring him...given his previous criminal record which other employers would have used as an excuse not to hire him. However Clint had since proven to be one of her best workers...going beyond the call of duty..working long hours...coming in earlier than expected..and having a sense of fair play and discipline which she silently admired about him. Jackie was pleased that Johnny..after initially being cold to Clint..had since gotten closer to him..seeing him as the big brother he never had.

10 pm

Jackie and Johnny Jagessar relaxed in the living room of their penthouse apartment located above the restaurant after it had closed and all of the customers and employees had gone home for the night. Clint Carson was as usual the last to leave..bidding Jackie and Johnny good night. Dressed only in a loose fitting white bathrobe and white silk panties..which complimented the smooth brown skin of her curvy body..her brown hair loose about her shoulders..Jackie relaxed on the sofa as she watched Johnny decorate their Christmas tree. "Mom?..You think we can have Clint over for Christmas?" asked Johnny.

His question made Jackie feel her nipples rise a little but she pushed that thought to the back of her mind. "I don't know darling..He might have other plans..and you see him all the time...I'm glad that you like Clint as a friend and its good of you to think about inviting him to visit..but remember we do have other things to consider as well" replied Jackie with a smile and a wink. Johnny knew exactly what Jackie was talking about..for he knew that whenever she was not being a businesswoman..running the restaurant..or being a mother to him...she was off fighting against criminals in the guise of the voluptuous vigilante known as TIGER CAT.

"I know Mom...I was checking the police communcations network...there are rumors that Bart Calder is back in Trinidad..." replied Johnny who was computer whiz who helped his Mom with her crime fighting activities by providing her with key information at the right time. "We'll have to be vigilant Johnny...if Bart Calder is here...then he's up to no good and it will be up to me to stop him..as Tiger Cat" resolved Jackie as she admired the decorations which Johnny was putting on their Christmas tree.

Piarco International Airport
10 pm.

Under the cover of darkness at a nearby hangar..a pair of figures waited in the shadows..as a Gulfstream private jet taxied into the hangar..and two figures alighted from the plane. Both were women..one was the fugitive business woman and villainess Dianna Rose and her sister who was simply called The Hunter. "Mr Calder...Thank you for meeting me on short notice...I trust you have the item that I asked you for? asked Dianna as she shook hands with the burly Canadian man with thinning brown hair. Standing behind him a heavy set Negro woman..named Roxie Staples.

"Indeed I do.. mutual associates said you are one to do business with..and the one who has the ability source rare materials..." said Dianna..getting right to the point of their clandestine meeting. Calder nodded to Stapes who handed him a briefcase. The fugitive businessman opened it to reveal to them a glass cylinder containing a copy of an ancient map..which Dianna had been seeking for some time..and had been told through her network of various criminal associates..that the map was in Trinidad and in the possession of Bart Calder. "Is this what you're looking for?" he asked.

"Yes...What's your price?" asked Dianna with Hunter standing close behind her. "Price...Money isn't what I want here..I have need of your particular skills..I hear that you have a reputation as an expert in defeating heroines with large breasts. .." replied Calder as he closed the brief case again. "What then is it that you're proposing Mr Calder?" asked Dianna. "What I'm offering you Miss Rose is this....I'll give you the map...after you use your special skills to take care of a local heroine here named Tiger Cat who has been a problem for me for a long time.." said Calder. "It would be my pleasure Mr Calder...You have a deal!" replied Dianna.

Two days later
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad
10 pm

Clint Carson was the last of the restaurant's employees to leave..cleaning up as he always did. The sound of a woman's high heels echoing off the floor...made him stop and turn around to see his boss..Jackie Jagessar walking towards him. Though she was 20 years older than him..she looked gorgeous in the strapless black dress..which hugged her curvy brown body...and matching shoes..her shoulder length brown hair loose...wearing small diamond earrings..a silver wristwatch on her left wrist.

"What's up boss lady?" asked Clint with a smile that made the 48 year old Jackie feel warm in her nipples and she pushed that thought to the back of her mind. "I just wanted to thank you for the extra work you've been putting in Clint..and give you your Christmas bonus a little early" replied Jackie with a smile as she handed him a brown envelope. Clint opened it and saw the cash inside. Before he could say anything..Jackie closed the gap between them and placed her right index finger on his lips.

"Shhh..Don't say it Clint...You've more than earned it...It's Christmas Eve tomorrow...I insist that you take the day off.." whispered Jackie..her body almost pressing against his. Clint felt a little embarrassed by this. "Uh..Okay Miss Jagessar...You're the boss" replied Johnny. "And don't you forget is mister" quipped Jackie with a hint of mischief in her voice as she watched Clint Carson pick up his coat..and walk out of the front door of the restaurant. After locking the door behind him..a buzzing noise from her watch caught her attention.

Making her way to the special elevator which took her upstairs to the penthouse apartment above the restaurant.. Jackie got in..and was upstairs in minutes. "Yes Johnny...What is it son?" asked Jackie as she emerged from the elevator. "I've been monitoring the airwaves Mom..There's chatter about Bart Calder being in the city.." replied her 11 year old son as he walked up to her. "Good work son...Time for your dear mother to change into TIGER CAT and track down the elusive Mr Calder.." replied Jackie and walked off briskly to her bedroom and closed the door behind her.

Once inside..Jackie removed her earrings..kicked off her shoes...slipped out of her dress..bra and panties..revealing her shapely brown body..Walking naked inside of her closet where she accessed a hidden compartment...where several bodysuits made of ocelot pelt hung. Tying her brown hair atop her head..Jackie donned the ocelot pelt body suit which hugged every curve of her brown body..highlighting every feature..in particular a pair of large firm breasts. Her sexy bare feet were encased in translucent stockings which were waterproof and fireproof.

Her hands appeared claw-like as the upper part of her attire covered her upper body. A cowl mask with a pair of feline ears was slipped over her head..leaving only the lower part of her nose and her lips..which she dulled with brown lipstick. Jackie's brown eyes hidden behind the yellow slits of her cowl mask. The final touch was to attach a multi-compartment belt around her curvy waist. "Calder's foolish to come back here..After I exposed what he was doing at UrbCorp.

He got away from me the last time...However this time he won't escape" resolved Tiger Cat as she made accessed a hidden passageway in her closet..which took her down a spiral staircase down to a subterranean garage..where a sleek spotted BMW sports car was parked. Climbing into her Tiger Car..the voluptuous vigilante..tumbled the engine and spend out through the storm drain which served as the access to her hideout.

Speeding through the darkened streets of the capital city of Trinidad...the curvaceous crimefighter Tiger Cat was on the prowl for criminals to bring to justice. Tonight..she was on the trail of her most formidable foes..fugitive businessman Calder Hart.Touching the ear piece in the right ear of her cowl...Jackie replied: "All systems are working Johnny...Tell me what you're able to find out about Calder's location. "Right Tiger Cat..I'm feeding it into the car's computer for you now.." replied Johnny who was at his laptop in the apartment..monitoring what his superheroine mom was up to...while simultaneously feeding her information.

"The radio reports say he's at a warehouse in Belmont...which UrbCorp used to own..in the east part of Port-of-Spain" "Thanks Johnny...I'm going to switch to radio silence now...I'll contact you after I've caught Bart Calder and left him for the police to collect" replied Tiger Cat as she drove at top speed towards her destination. Crashing through the gates of the warehouse..a group of four security guards were taken by surprise by the arrival of the Tiger Car. They were barely getting over the shock of that..when the vehicle's buxom driver alighted and rushed towards them.

Flexing her large thighs...the curvy crimefighter..leapt at the nearest guard. "Good evening..Private security really doesn't pay well...so consider yourselves relieved!" quipped Tiger Cat as she drove the ball of her right foot into his jaw. Two guards rushed her..with blackjacks in their hands poised to strike..but the Trinidadian superwoman was ready for them. "You guards are no match for my tiger strength and speed!...Give up and tell me what I want to know!" quipped Jackie as she felled them with karate chops to their throats.

She felled another guard with a left foot to the groin. Then reaching into her utility belt..the voluptuous vigilante..pulled out her Tigerrang..a special spotted boomerang and hurled it at the last guard..knocking him senseless to the ground before he could pull out his gun. "Take a break boys...I'll go and find Bart Calder" declared Tiger Cat as she retrieved her weapon and walked inside of the darkened warehouse..her large breasts rising and falling under her skin tight bodysuit.

Looking around the warehouse..Jackie saw no sign of the criminal she came to capture..only several boxes and containers. As she touched the right feline ear of her cowl mask...the Trinidadian heroine was surprised to hear the sound of static. "Johnny?...Come in?...Do you hear me?" asked Tiger Cat..finding it odd that the radio link between herself and her son was being blocked by something. As the voluptuous vigilante tried to figure out what was happening..four grenades came hurtling out of the darkness..landing at her feet. Before she could react...the grenade released thick clouds of green smoke which engulfed her in seconds.

"Uhhhhhh...Johnny...Come in...I...I'm feeling strange...green smoke...is aroused my tiger nipples...getting hard...Uhhhhhhhh...can't stop thinking...thoughts about sex...my ex husband Jagdeo...making touching my body...Uhhhhh
..in all the right places...Uhhhhhhhh..making me..so weak....so tired...Uhhhhhhhh...so excited...can't fight it...can't get awwaayyy" moaned Tiger Cat as she collapsed to the floor on her back. Dianna and her sister Hunter emerged from their hiding places in the warehouse and approached the helpless Trinidadian superwoman as she lay moaning sexily on the floor.

"No use fighting it honey...This is called femminite...a specia substance which mainly affects super heroines with big breasts like you" sneered Dianna as she knelt beside Tiger Cat and started to fondle her large bust..visible against her ocelot pelt bodysuit..stroking and pinching her hardening nipples. "Aaaaargh...My tiger nipples...Aaaaargh..the way you pinch them...Aaaaargh...making me get stupid...Aaaaargh...can't fight you...Aaaaaargh..don't want to...Aaaaargh" groaned Jackie.

"You're not like the other heroines I've faced..your breasts got some mileage on them...maybe you were married.. maybe had a child..you're an experienced woman" gloated Dianna as she extended her right hand between the helpless heroine's large thighs. "Aaaaaah...Nooo...Aaaaaah...Don't touch my tiger clit...Aaaaaah....I'm going to cum" moaned Tiger Cat as she lay helpless before the villainesses. However just before Jackie could orgasm..Dianna stopped.

"You won't be so lucky like the younger women I've handled..I'm going bring you close to cum...many times..and then stop...you'll get so excited that once I make you cum after that..you'll be unconscious for hours!" sneered Dianna as she nodded to Hunter to join in. "Uhhhhhhh....Uhhhhhhhh..Uhhhhhh..Uhhhhhhh...Uhhhhhhhh" moaned Tiger Cat swept up in a tsunami of ecstacy as Dianna and Hunter alternated regularly between licking her breasts and nipples...and then rubbing and licking her throbbing clit. Jackie's toes twitching frantically in their transparent stockings.

They brought her close to orgasm four times...weakening the Trinidadian superwoman further each time..until they realised now was the time to tame her. "Unnnnnnh...Who are you....Unnnnnnnnh...Why are you doing this to me..Unnnnnnnh...My tiger nipples...Unnnnnnnnh...that hurts...Unnnnnnnnnh...squeezing them like oranges..Unnnnnnh
..Unnnnnnnnh...Unnnnnnh" moaned Jackie as Dianna mercilessly squeezed her hard and erect nipples painfull through her ocelot pelt body suit. Hunter meanwhile..simultaneously rubbed Tiger Cat's sore..aching clit...hard..making it beg for relief.

Finally the voluptuous vigilante could hold out no
longer. "Uhhh..Uhhh..Uhhh..Uhhh..Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
cried Tiger Cat..her curvy body surging as a gigantic orgasm exploded between her thighs...releasing a waterfall of white liquid which seeped through the fabric of her ocelot pelt body suit..like a waterfall which never seemed to stop.

"Uhhhhhhhhh...tiger nipples....so hard...tiger breasts...never been abused like this...Uhhhhhhhhhh..tiger cunt...hurts so much...Uhhhhhhhh..green smoke....Uhhhhhhhh...clouding my judgement...thoughts of sex... too strong..can't fight them..unresolved feelings...for my ex-husband...Uhhhhhhhh..my fantasies..about Clint Carson...too much to handle.. paaassing...ouuuuuuutttt" moaned Jackie as her brown eyes rolled up behind the yellow slits of her cowl mask as she lost consciousness.

To be continued

Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:41 am