Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:01 pm

Power Games 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Power Games 2
Power Games 2

Hog Island.

Western Guyana

1 pm

For this band of five ordinary criminal thugs...hired by their employer to undertake what many others would have considered impossible...this was a dream come true for them...as they pinned...the beauteous OCELOT WOMAN...the mighty Amazon of Guyana...on her back...to the ground in a thick and heavy net. Their actions concealed by heavy rains..and a thick cluster of trees she had landed amongst when she had fallen from the starboard wing of her mystic-powered aircraft..after being drenched in a rain shower..the raindrops laced with the potent anaesthetic called chloroform...which her big brown breasts..and her famous puffy black nipples and areolas...the keys to her super powers..had absolutely no resistance against.

Given clear instructions by their employer...these ordinary criminals had the beauteous, big breasted Guyanese superwoman exactly where they wanted her. Two of them held her shapely ankles...watching her erotic bare feet..which had dispatched many a criminal like them..now twitching sexily and helplessly...as they held her long muscular legs wide open. Two other thugs knelt on either side of her..spreading her muscular arms on either side of her curvy upper torso..holding them at the wrists with one hand...while using their free hand..to assault her well renowned..big brown breasts..and famous puffy black nipples and areolas...which all criminals fantasised about touching. They took

tremendous pleasure in watching the movements of her curvaceous and muscular brown body slow as they played with her naked chest.

The leader of this group of thugs...all dressed in black and wearing ski masks over their heads to conceal their identities...held a thick cotton cloth which he had soaked in chloroform over Ocelot Woman's nose and mouth..as she shook her head violently from side to side..trying desperately to get the cloth off her face...resist inhaling the chloroform fumes into her lungs...as well as break free from the grips of the other thugs pinning her to the ground..as her big brown breasts were groped and her famous puffy black nipples and areolas...all stained and saturated with chloroform from the strange rain that had given her an unwelcome shower...by the men holding her wrists. He grinned behind his mask as he watched the sexy Amazon of Guyana's brown eyes..become dull and sleepy in the slits of her ocelot pelt mask as her struggles slowed.

"That's right Ocelot bitch!..There's no way out for you!..Give up!..You know you want to!" sneered the thug leader as he looked into the sleepy brown eyes of the beaten buxom masked beauty..as the chloroform rain on her big brown breasts..the hardness and erectness of her famous puffy black nipples and areolas..from the effects of the sleep drug..and the touch of men's hands to keep them aroused...all proved too much for even the mighty Amazon of Guyana to resist. "Uuuuuuuuh..This criminal is absolutely right...Uuuuuuuh...My Ocelot Breasts....

so heavy...weak...from the chloroform...My Ocelot Nipples...Uuuuuuuh..cannot stand it when men play with them....fallen into a trap..the criminals..know how to defeat me...have to become...will stay....Uuuuunnn....connn...sciousssssssss" thought the beauteous Guyanese Amazon as her brown eyes rolled up her in the slits of her thin ocelot pelt mask...as she conceded defeat.

"Hnnnnn..Hnnnnn..Hnnnnn" cooed Ocelot Woman into the thick cotton cloth soaked in chloroform...as her brown eyes closed in the slits of her mask..her head rolling against her right shoulder.. feeling her famous puffy black nipples and areolas...being fondled by the thugs holding her arms...as she succumbed to unconsciousness...and her curvaceous and muscular brown body lying still. The thug leader removed the cloth from the face of the beauteous Guyanese superwoman..while his companions..released their hold on her muscular arms and muscular legs. They stood over her in triumph as she lay flat on her back at their feet...her muscular arms and legs spread wide open..watching her exposed big brown breasts..capped at their summits by her hard and erect..chloroform-soaked puffy black nipples and areolas..rise and fall slowly as she slept in her drug-induced slumber of unconsciousness.

"She's out cold...The boss said she can't handle chloroform on her big boobs...or men touchin em" sneered one thug. "I read lots about her in the papers...She's supposed to be super strong an fast...Now look at her...Sleepin like a big baby..." remarked another one. "Yeah..She was a lot easier to catch than we thought..." said the third thug. "Maybe we can have some fun with her while she's out.."suggested the fourth thug. "Knock it off!..The boss has got big plans for the Ocelot bitch...and he's promised to pay us big once we capture her and bring her to him untouched...the chloroform on her big boobs..and the chloroform she sucked in..are enough to knock out an elephant..Tie her up and put her in the car...before this weather clears and someone spots us!" ordered the thug leader..as he gazed upon the unconscious Amazon of Guyana who had no idea what was in store for her.

Stabroek News building

Georgetown, Guyana

2 pm

Editor-in chief Bruce Kandivas looked at the photographs depicting scenes of natural disaster..taken by the paper's ace photojournalist Johnny Chan..as he conferred with a somewhat water-logged Johnny in the privacy of his office. "This is good work Johnny...Thank God that you and the helicopter pilot got out of that crash without any serious injuried" remarked Bruce. "You'll have to thank Ocelot Woman for that Bruce...if she hadn't come along when she had...I'd be the front page story rather than just giving you pictures for it.." said Johnny. "Agreed..Now you were telling me that Ocelot Woman believed these strange weather patterns we're having aren't random or even caused by nature?" asked Bruce.

"Yeah..I know it sounds crazy..but she thinks that something..or someone is controlling it..and after what I just saw out there...I think she might be on to something..." replied Johnny. "She might not be the only one...Kim seems to think so as well...She gave me a story which traces the start of these strange weather patterns to an incident which the Guyana National Institute of Science seems inclined to sweep under the carpet...a row with one of its most brilliant scientists...someone who's an expert in meteorological science..." said Bruce...making reference to Johnny's partner Kim Parmasar..who in a short space of time..had earned a reputation as a top notch investigative journalist...after exposing a secret Neo Nazi criminal cartel in Guyana..that was led by prominent businessman Bill Wilkins.

"Who?" asked Johnny. "I don't know...It isn't in her story..and Kim's not here right now...Nobody saw her leave..in the middle of all the trouble reports we were getting earlier in the day..." replied Bruce. Johnny pondered those words. Kim was a good journalist and though he initially was skeptical about Bruce partnering them...it proved to be a good decision and he respected Kim for her intellect as much as he admired Ocelot Woman for her bravery, her beauty and of course...her body. "I guess Kim's probably out looking for more leads for this story...I mean it's sounds incredible...too fantastic to believe...but think about it...what if somebody actually did invent something to create and control the weather..." said Johnny. "Yes...God help us all if that ever becomes reality" replied Bruce grimly.

Hog Island

Western Guyana

3 pm

"Uuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh" moaned Ocelot Woman..who was secretly Stabroek News investigative journalist Kim Parmasar...whenever she wasn't fighting against the forces of evil..as she slowly regained consciousness. Her head..pillowed atop her long mane of glossy black hair..rolled slowly from side to side..as her brown eyes fluttered in the slits of the thin ocelot pelt mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face as she tried to clear the cobwebs created in her brain from her famous puffy black nipples and areolas..which had been made hard and erect from raindrops filled with chloroform and relentless groping by the coarse hands of male criminals hired to capture her. These were the last images and feelings that the busty Guyanese Amazon had before she succumbed to unconsciousness hours earlier..as she investigated the cause of mysterious weather patterns affecting the South American nation.

"Uuuuuuuh...My Ocelot Breasts...feel weak from chloroform rain...Uuuuuuuh..My Ocelot Nipples...still hard...make me feel...so sleepy...Uuuuuuh..

Where....Who....?" sighed Kim as she tried to get up...only to discover that she could not. As her senses returned to her and her vision cleared.. the sexy Amazon of Guyana discovered she was in some kind of laboratory..lying flat on her back atop a metal table. Her muscular arms were stretched past her head...restrained to the top of the table by handcuffs. Her long muscular legs were spread wide open below her small curvy waist..with handcuffs binding her shapely ankles to the bottom of the table. She was shocked and angry that while she was unconscious..her captors had stripped her of her thin translucent ocelot pelt leotard..her golden belt and golden lasso which lay on a table a few feet away from her.

She was only wearing her thin ocelot pelt mask across the upper part of her face...her gold bracelets on her wrists and her gold anklet above her left ankle. "Unnnnh!!!..Fiends!!!...Perverts!!!..Release me now or face my wrath!!!..Unnnnh!!!...Unnnnh!!!" cried Ocelot Woman as she flexed her muscular arms and legs..tugging frantically but in futility as she tried to break free of simple restraints she would normally have smashed like paper. However Kim knew she needed time for the effects of the chloroform on her famous puffy black nipples and areolas to wear off...to let them soften..so she could regain her Ocelot Strength...break free and turn the table on her captors. Her criminal opponents were more interested in her big brown breasts..and always undressed her whenever they knocked her out. They never seemed interested in removing her mask to find out who she was.

The buxom masked beauty did not have long to wait to learn who was responsible for capturing her..as a door opened and a bald headed Negro man wearing large rimmed glasses...on his face..wearing a white lab coat, brown slacks and brown leather shoes entered the room.

"Ah Ocelot Woman...I see that you're awake...Good...Allow me to introduce myself...I am.." the man began. "Doctor Malcolm Cort...expert in meterological science at the Guyana Institute of Science...fired from your job two months ago...after you were suspected of stealing money from the Institute's bank accounts...to fund an experiment to develop a device to monitor and control weather patterns..I had suspicions that your experiment had something to do with the strange weather patterns that have been affecting Guyana!" quipped Ocelot Woman as Doctor Cort approached her.

"So you're familiar with my work Ocelot Woman...I'm indeed most impressed...No one else but you would have deduced that my scientific genius was behind the wonders which my Weather Master machine can create...The fools at the Institute of Science mocked me...called me a madman...thinking I could control the weather...They fired me..but my work has attracted the attention of an interested party..one who was willing to fund my research...help me achieve my goals...once I was able to build and test my machine...The lighting strike against that helicopter and its occupants..was designed to get your attention..and once I knew you were pursuing me...I seeded the clouds with special chloroform pellets..which contaminated the rain..against which your big breasts had no defence..thus making you my prisoner" gloated Cort.

"Congratulations Doctor...You did your homework on me..You know that my Ocelot Breasts are key to my strength and super powers..I could not protect them against your ingenuous chloroform rain..and then men you hired to kidnap me..were given specific instructions to arouse me in my Ocelot Breasts...attack my Ocelot Nipples..to keep me disoriented...until I could be chloroformed to sleep like a regular person..You have captured me...but there is nothing you can do to stop me from bringing you to justice..to answer for the crimes you have committed here in Guyana!...Tell me who is funding your evil schemes!" quipped Kim as she tried to buy time for her famous puffy black nipples and areolas to become soft..so allow her access to her Ocelot Strength.

"You're hardly in a position to make demands Ocelot Woman...I have no intentions of disclosing the confidential agreement I've entered into with the financier of my scientific endeavors..but since you have an interest in my research...Perhaps I can enlighten you further.." replied Doctor Cort in a calm, measured tone of voice..as he stood two feet away from the metal table where the sexy Amazon of Guyana lay naked, bound and helpless for the moment. Her famous puffy black nipples and areolas still in a state of semi-hardness from the chloroform rain which bathed them earlier..along with being groped by Cort's thugs...Kim could do nothing but watch as the sinister scientist adjusted some dials on the buckle of a strange belt which he wore around his waist.

"Eh?!!.....A fog materialising out of thin air...descending on to my Ocelot Breasts..I...have to...Uuuuuuuh...something in the fog..Uuuuuh...is tickling my Ocelot Nipples...Uuuuuuunh..feels like the fingers of a hundred men..stroking them...playing with them...making my Ocelot
Nipples...become...hh..hh...h...aaaaa...rr..d...again..No...My Ocelot Breasts...not fully recovered as yet..I am becoming so tired Doctor Cort.....getting hard..to stay awake..cannot fight this fog.. I cannot believe what is happening..Uuuuuuh..becoming so sleepy..becoming so weak.." groaned the mighty Amazon of Guyana as she writhed helplessly atop the metal table..struggling to get free and to stay conscious as the thick fog covered the large brown mounds of her amazing chest..like thick clouds surrounding a pair of mountain peaks.

"Exactly foolish female...Observe my scientific genius at work...with this portable device attached to my belt..I can draw power from my Weather Master machine and use it to create any weather of my choosing at any location..when I am not at the controls of my invention..Thus have I created this special fog...the rapid swirl of air within it..enough to induce erotic arousal in your big nipples...powerful enough to tame your savage fury into submission" gloated Doctor Cort as he watched the mighty Amazon of Guyana struggling atop the metal table to stay awake..as the fog swirled around her big brown breasts. "Uuuuuuuuh...Your fog...making my Ocelot Nipples...so...hh..hh...aaaaa..rrr..dd...Doctor Cort...I am feeling...so sleepy...want to pass out...No..must stay awake...must get free...must bring you...to..justice...Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuh" moaned Ocelot Woman as she struggled desperately to stay awake.

The sinister scientist laughed as he watched the busty Guyanese Amazon..struggling in futility against the special weather which he had artificially created. "There's no escape for you Ocelot Woman..You can barely keep yourself awake..much less do anything to stop me..as much as I'd like to stay here until you lose consciousness...I have a plane to catch... but before I go...I want to see you have an orgasm.." gloated Cort.as he walked up to the table..took a vibrator out of his lab coat and applied it to the brown clit of the sexy Amazon of Guyana..located in the middle of the thick jungle of glossy black pubic hair between her large thighs.

"Nooo!!...Not my Ocelot....C...uuuuuuuun.t !!...Uuuuuuuunh!!!..Ocelot Breasts made weak with chloroform...going to..cannot stop myself from..Uuh..Uuh..Uuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the mighty Amazon of Guyana as a massive orgasm exploded between her large thighs and she lay dazed on the table in its aftermath. "Uuuuuuuh....feel so weak...Uuuuuuuh..must stay conscious..or I am finished...Uuuuuh..Uuuuuuh" cooed Ocelot Woman..her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of the thin ocelot pelt mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face as she struggled to stay awake...weakened by her orgasm and the swirling fog around her big brown breasts which threatened to knock her out.

As the big breasted Guyanese superwoman lay helpless on the table before him..Cort summoned the five thugs he hired to capture her for him. "Gentlemen...I must depart now for Australia...as a reward for services rendered...I leave the Ocelot Woman in your care..Do with her as you please" said Doctor Cort as he handed the vibrator to the leader of the thugs and walked out of the laboratory...leaving the sleepy and sexy Amazon of Guyana in their care. "You heard the Doc boys!...He's left the Ocelot Bitch here for us to have fun with...I'm gonna use this on her big boobs an her cunt and make her cum!" quipped the thug leader as he moved towards the table where Ocelot Woman lay bound, naked and semi conscious.

"Hey who says you gotta do her first?!" snarled one thug. "I say so!..I'm the boss!" quipped the thug leader as he squared off against this thug. "No way..The Doc said he left the super bitch for all of us!" countered another thug. "Yeah!..Who gave you the right to do the bitch first?!" yelled another thug..as a quarrel erupted amongst the five thugs as to which one of them should torture Ocelot Woman first. So preoccupied were the thugs in their heated argument..that none of them noticed the clouds of fog swirling around the big brown breasts of the beauteous Guyanese Amazon were dissipating...allowing her famous puffy black nipples and areolas to become soft again.

"Ohhh...My Ocelot Nipples..becoming soft...I feel my Ocelot Breasts getting stronger...My Ocelot Strength is coming back...I am feeling my Ocelot Strength flowing from my Ocelot Breasts to every muscle in my body..." sighed Kim to herself as she flexed her muscular arms and legs..easily snapping the handcuffs binding her to the metal table. Climbing off the table...unnoticed by the thugs who were still arguing over who got to abuse her first...Ocelot Woman donned her thin translucent ocelot pelt leotard again..barely covering her curvaceous and muscular brown body..and then entwined and fastened her golden belt and lasso around her small curvy waist...all while the thugs were still arguing amongst themselves.

"Excuse me gentlemen!...Perhaps I can settle your argument!...Surrender peacefully....Answer my questions and I will ensure that the authorities give you fair treatment" said Ocelot Woman. The sound of her voice caused the thugs to stop their argument. They turned around to see the sexy Amazon of Guyana standing before them..fully attired..in her thin translucent ocelot pelt leotard and golden belt and lasso... her super powers fully restored. Their eyes popped and their jaws dropped...seeing their window of opportunity to have their way with her had passed. "Shit!..The Ocelot Bitch is loose!..Get her you mugs!/.We beat her before..an we'll beat her again!!" yelled the thug leader..as the five thugs charged towards the buxom masked beauty who raised her arms and spread her legs slightly apart in a fighting stance.

"That is where you gentlemen are very mistaken!" quipped Kim as she evaded the wild punch of the thug leader..and countered by driving her left fist hard into his groin. "Aaaaaagh!!!" he groaned..collapsing to the ground at her erotic bare feet. Leaping over his fallen form..Ocelot Woman extended her long muscular right leg. A second thug's vision was blotted out by the ball of her right erotic bare foot as it slammed directly into the middle of his face..and sending him crashing to the ground. A left hand karate chop to the throat..and an erotic right bare foot to the gut..put two more thugs out of action. The last thug seeing how easily Ocelot Woman beat the other thugs wanted no part of her and tried to run away.

However he was not fast enough to escape the golden lasso of the beauteous Guyanese Amazon. In a flash..she pulled it off the left side of her golden belt were it hung...planted her erotic bare feet flat on the ground...whirled the free end of the lasso above her head..and with a flick of her right wrist..sent it hurtling towards the fleeing thug. The lasso tightened around his upper body..pinning his arms to his sides..as Ocelot Woman reeled him in like a caught fish. "You and your friends were able to put me to sleep the last time because my Ocelot Breasts were under the weather...You exploited them..and I had no choice but to let you knock me out..but you cannot defeat me in a fair fight with my super powers fully..Now you cannot resist the power of my lasso..It's Amerindian magic will compel you to tell me everything you know about Doctor Malcolm Cort and his plans.." said the sexy Amazon of Guyana with a smile as she tugged on the lasso..and the thug began to talk.

24 hours later

Stabroek News building

Georgetown, Guyana

9 am

Investigative journalist Kim Parmasar...her partner photojournalist Johnny Chan and the paper's editor-in-chief Bruce Kandivas conferred in Bruce's office. "Artificially created weather??...By a machine??...Doctor Malcolm Cort??...One of Guyana's most respected scientists using this machine to cause chaos across the country??" asked Bruce in disbelief as Kim related to him what the thug had told her as Ocelot Woman hours earlier. "I know it sounds incredible to believe Bruce..but it's true...this is what Ocelot Woman told me she got some felons Cort hired to confess...He was using an airship to fly secretly around Guyana..using this device to create different weather patterns...experimenting how effective it would be..before leaving the country...for Australia.." said Kim...who omitted the part about her being knocked out as Ocelot Woman and captured by Cort..using his Weather Master device.

"This is truly an incredible and diabolical scheme Kim...but unfortunately we can't print this story without any hard evidence to back it up...while I've no reason to doubt Ocelot Woman's word...Doctor Cort was very clever..Any evidence which would have incriminated him..he took with him when he left the country...and I don't need to tell you how Police Chief Martin Cain views the actions of Ocelot Woman in fighting crime in Guyana..." replied Bruce. Kim nodded...knowing that Cain wanted Ocelot Woman arrested and in jail..notwithstanding all the brave actions she took..putting her breasts on the line...literally to bring some of Guyana's most dangerous criminals to justice. She knew however that Ocelot Woman had an ally in Karl Misawa...a former New York City police detective..who came to Guyana months ago to seek revenge on businessman Bill Wilkins...but stayed on after she jailed him..working as a special liason between the Guyana police and the US Embassy in Georgetown.

"We can't let this story die here Bruce...We have to find a way to expose the truth about what Doctor Cort was doing..See that he's brought back here to Guyana to answer for his crimes...and that his device is destroyed so that it can never be used again.." said Kim with concern in her voice. "I know Kim..and I'm not about to let this story go...I'm going to have Johnny do some digging to find out how Cort went about building this weather machine that Ocelot Woman told you about..as he does follow ups on the damage caused by the recent weather..Johnny...I also want you to use your sources to find out who was funding Cort.." said Bruce. "You got it Bruce..I'll do what I can" replied Johnny accepting his assignment. "But Bruce..." protested Kim..feeling as if she was being sidelined on this story..and as Ocelot Woman in pursuing Malcolm Cort.

"Don't worry Kim...I'm not taking you off the story...As a matter of fact...you'll have the bigger task of finding Doctor Cort himself.." replied Bruce as he handed Kim an envelope. "What's this?" asked Kim as she opened the envelope to discover an airline ticket, press invitation letter and a press pass with her picture on it. "I'm not sure myself how it happened..coincidence maybe..but you've been selected to join the very elite corps of media who will be covering the inaugural Power Games in Australia.." explained Bruce. "Power Games??" Kim and Johnny asked simultanteously.

"Yes...organised and funded by billionaire Texas oil tycoon Jorrie Power...Owner and founder of Power Oil in Dallas..it brings all of the world's military forces together to compete in a goodwill sporting tournament..second only to the Soccer World Cup and the Olympics..You'll leave in two days Kim..Johnny will stay here and follow up leads" said Bruce. "Sure Bruce..You're the boss" replied Johnny with a tinge of jealousy in his voice over Kim being selected to go to Australia. Kim however was more circumspect about this development. She wasn't convinced it was coincidence that resulted in her being invited to cover the Power Games in Australia..the same country which Malcolm Cort had fled to.

While she was his prisoner as Ocelot Woman..despite being drugged and disoriented...Kim remembered Cort speaking about a powerful financier. She knew that the answer to this mystery found be found in Australia along with Doctor Cort. "Anything you say Bruce" Kim said.

24 hours later

New Delhi, India

9 pm

A shapely female figure soared high above the glittering lights of India's capital city. The figure was that of a young East Indian woman..with a curvy and muscular brown body that was barely contained in a thin leotard that was fashioned from the skin of an adult bengal tiger. A pair of large firm breasts threatening to spill out through the wide v-slit of of the leotard as she flew over the city..with her muscular arms extended past her head..her long muscular legs stretched at full length beneath her shapely waist..the toes of her sexy bare feet pointed. A golden belt with a buckle bearing the insignia of a roaring bengal tiger was worn around her waist...bands of tiger belt wrapped around her wrists and just above her ankles. Her light brown eyes looked from side to side in the slits of her thin tiger pelt mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauty queen face..which was framed by a long mane of shiny black hair that flowed behind her in the breeze. She was the TIGER WOMAN of India.

However whenever the beauteous Tiger Woman was not flying around India..battling the forces of evil that threatened to harm innocent people in her country..she was mild-mannered and conservatively attired...20 year old Sonia Gan..a junior reporter at the Indian newspaper..The New Delhi Times..where she worked with her senior partner and boyfriend...Khail Khan. "So far it looks like a quiet night in New Delhi..No major crimes taking place that the police can't handle.." thought the Hindu Heroine as she flew over the rooftops of the high rise apartments in the West Delhi residential area. Her light brown eyes spotted the light coming from one particular apartment and the big breasted Indian superwoman smiled as she flew in the direction of that apartment

Turning her curvy muscular body..with her muscular arms above her head..her muscular legs extended below her curvy waist..her sexy bare feet twitching slowly...the Tiger Woman of India glided gently towards the balcony of the studio apartment where her boyfriend and partner Khail Khan..senior journalist at the New Delhi Times lives. As Sonia alighted undetected on the balcony..she smiled as she watched Khail..his lean frame highlighted by a light blue t-shirt..and grey shorts..as he sat at the table in his kitchen..typing on his laptop computer. As she strolled into his apartment..her enormous firm breasts bobbing sexily under her thin, tight tiger pelt leotard..Khail looked up from his computer and smiled at her.

"Hi Sonia...This is pleasant surprise..." said Khail as she walked over to him. "For me too Khail...It's very quiet out there tonight..so I thought I'd pay my handsome boyfriend a visit..." replied Tiger Woman as she leaned in and kissed him on the lips before walking towards the living room. Khail took a pause from the article he was drafting..and followed her.. He smiled as he watched the beauteous Heroine of India stretch her curvy and muscular body across his couch. Resting her head on one end..her long shiny black hair draped over this side of the sofa..stretching her muscular legs and resting her sexy bare feet on the other end of the sofa. "So what have you been up to handsome?" asked Tiger Woman as she stretched her muscular limbs in front of her man.

Khail admired the incredible body of the beauteous Indian superwoman...thinking to himself how different she looked when she was at the newspaper office..working alongside him as Sonia Gan. Though he had been smitted before by Tiger Woman's beauty, body and bravery..he had fallen in love with India's champion heroine even more when he learnt that she was Sonia..who he respected for her keen intellect which always challenged him to push his own limits and be the best he could be. "Not that much...The police have no new leads on that international fugitive..Dianna Rose...since you arrested Lal Chaitnair and his men..and his 'time travel' machine was destroyed.." said Khail as he sat on a stool in front of her..brushing back a wayward strand of hair from her forehead.

"We have to find out where she went to Khail...I might have stopped her then..but she may still have allies at work in India..working on some other diablolical plan..She is a dangerous criminal and if she has any plans that could harm the people of India...we need to expose her..and to stop her..." replied the Hindu Heroine. "On the subjects of exposure and stopping...I'm going to do that to you right now..." teased Khail with a hint of mischief in his voice. Before Sonia could act...she saw Khail's hands gently push aside the thin straps of her thin, tight tiger pelt leotard to reveal her enormous brown bust..and the large dark brown nipples and areolas which rested majestically atop their summits.

"Behold my Tiger Breasts evildoer...the most powerful breasts in all of India...State your intentions" replied the Hindu Heroine with mischief in her eyes as she awaited her boyfriend's next move. "I'm going to tame the mighty Tiger Woman of India...with this..." quipped Khail as he revealed a long green feather and waved it in front of the eyes of his superheroine girlfriend. "A feather?...How will that tame me?" teased Tiger Woman. "So glad you asked my beautiful heroine..Observe" quipped Khail..as he started to gently glide the feather..repeatedly over each of Sonia's big beautiful nipples and areolas with long smooth strokes. "नहीं..No...My Tiger Nipples...मेरा टाइगर निपल्स...Tee hee hee hee hee...ही ही ही ही टी...So ticklish...

इतना हंसोड़...Khail...रोक...Stop...मैं आत्मसमर्पण..I surrender" laughed Sonia in English and Hindi.

"Well since you put it that way..." replied Khail with a smile as he set the feather down on the nearby coffee table..leaned in..and kissed Tiger Woman on her lips. "Mmmmmmmm" sighed the Hindu Heroine in pleasure as she responded with a tender kiss of her own. However in the middle of kissing her boyfriend...Sonia felt a familiar tingling sensation in her dark brown nipples and as much as she didnt want to..brought the beginning of what could have been a romantic night for Khail and herself to a premature end. "Sonia..What?" asked Khail..confused by his girlfriend's actions.

"I'm sorry darling..but I'm feeling a tingling in my Tiger Nipples...There's evil at work...and it could be connected to Dianna Rose!" declared Tiger Woman as she got to her feet and re-adjusted her tiger pelt leotard to cover her enormous brown bust again.

It was Khail's turn to be surprised as Sonia sprinted towards the balcony of his apartment..her huge brown breasts bobbing sexily underneath her thin tiger pelt leotard as her muscular arms and legs worked in unison. "Wait Tiger Woman!..I'll come with you!" cried Khail as he watched the Hindu Heroine launch herself into the night sky and fly away. The Tiger Woman of India did not hear his words as she soared high above the skyline of New Delhi...flying south..in the direction of the Oklha Industrial Estate..located close to the Yamuna River which flowed along the eastern border of the city. The sensations in her super-powered nipples...led the beauteous Indian superwoman to a warehouse on the far side of the estate..where some suspicious looking men were busy loading crates on to a small freighter docked at the pier next to the warehouse.

As she alighted on to the pier next to the warehouse..her sudden arrival drew a familiar response from the thugs as it interrupted their criminal activity. "The Tiger Woman!!...टाइगर महिला!!...Kill her!!...उसे मार डालो!!" yelled one of the thugs..prompting the nine thugs with him..who had been busy loading the freighter..to stop what they were doing and pull out their guns. Tensing the muscles of her curvy body for action..Sonia took the offensive to the thugs..determined to defeat them as quickly as possible...and then get back to her boyfriend Khail. "Not likely criminal fiends!!..

नहीं की संभावना आपराधिक !! declared the Hindu Heroine as she somersaulted towards her enemies. The balls of her sexy bare feet were driven hard into the chest of one thug.sending him flying backwards into two others before they could draw their guns..knocking all three of them out.

Keeping her momentum going...Sonia spread her muscular legs apart as she flew at two more thugs..the balls of each of her sexy bare feet..striking their jaws simultaneously..knocking them unconscious before they had a chance to take aim with their weapons. Landing on the balls of her sexy bare feet...Tiger Woman sent another thug sprawling along the pier with a right fist to the jaw. She made light work of the remaining three thugs...driving the ball of her left foot into the groin of one..the ball of her right foot into the jaw of another and a left fist to the middle of the face of the final thug. The big breasted Indian superwoman sauntered towards the nearby warehouse..leaving her male foes lying defeated outside..as she went to investigate the contraband that they were moving at this late hour.

"Once I find out what's inside of these crates..एक बार जब मैं बाहर इन बक्से के अंदर क्या है..I'll leave these felons for the police to deal with..मैं इन felons छोड़ने के लिए पुलिस के साथ निपटने के लिए..and then I'll get back to Khail's apartment...और फिर मैं वापस Khail अपार्टमेंट के लिए मिल जाएगा" resolved Sonia as she walked inside of the darkened warehouse and prepared to open the wooden crate nearest to her. Distracted by her quick victory over the armed thugs and thinking about returning to the company of her boyfriend Khail Khan...the Hindu Heroine lowered her guard at a most inopportune time. Using her long slender fingers and their claw-like nails..the Tiger Woman easily pryed the top off the wooden crate and saw the interior filled with hay.

However as she searched through the hay..seeking to find the contraband which she knew was concealed within the crate...something else that was hidden in the crate found her instead. With blinding speed..a pair of vipers which had been cleverly placed inside of the crate..lunged at the enormous bust of the beauteous Indian superwoman...who could do nothing to stop them from striking their intended targets. "Aaaah!!!..आह!!!..

Aaaah!!!.. आह!!!" cried the Tiger Woman of India as she staggered backwards on the balls of her sexy bare feet..as each viper targeted one of her enormous breasts...sinking their sharp fangs through the thin tiger pelt that barely covered them..stabbing her crudely in each of her dark brown areolas. Though she managed to remove the snakes and toss them away..the damage had already been done.

"Oooh...ऊह...What's happening to me??...मुझे क्या हो रहा है??...My...मेरे..My Tiger Nipples...मेरा टाइगर निपल्स..Impossible but true...असंभव है लेकिन सच...The snake venom..सांप के जहर..making them become aroused...उन्हें जगाया बन जाते हैं...thoughts of sex with Khail...सेक्स के Khail के साथ विचार

....want his hands on my Tiger Breasts...मीटर टाइगर स्तन पर उसके हाथ चाहते..his fingers playing with my Tiger Nipples...उसकी उंगली मेरी टाइगर निपल्स के साथ खेल...feeling very dizzy...बहुत चक्कर आ...becoming very, very tired...बहुत, बहुत थक गया हो...have to fall asleep..सो गिर..Khail..Help me..Unnnnnnnh" groaned the Hindu Heroine. Her light brown eyes rolling up in the slits of her tiger pelt mask as she collapsed to the ground next to the crate. Sonia's left shoulder hit the ground first..as she rolled on to her back. Her muscular arms limp on either side of her upper torso..her muscular legs spread wide apart..her dark brown nipples hardening at an alarming rate..threatening to burst through her thin tight tiger pelt leotard..the toes of her sexy bare feet twitching helplessly as she slowly succumbed to the effects of the special snake venom.

As she lay helpless on the ground inside the warehouse...rolling her head..which rested atop her long shiny black hair..from side to side.. in a hopeless attempt to stay awake...the big breasted Indian superwoman..saw a woman with breasts almost as big as her own.. leaning over her. Sonia felt the woman's hands..pull back the thin straps of her tight tiger pelt leotard..exposing her enormous brown breasts..and the stiffened dark brown nipples and areolas which rested atop each of her shapely summits. "Unnnnnnnh...Charmer of Snakes....सांप के Charmer...My Tiger Breasts...

मेरा टाइगर स्तन...powerless against your venom...अपने विष के खिलाफ शक्तिहीन...so tired... बहुत थक...impossible to stay awake..जागते रहने के लिए असंभव..." confessed the Hindu Heroine in a sleepy voice as the villainess gently poked each of her hard and erect Tiger Nipples.

"As much as I'd like to play with you Tiger Woman...के रूप में ज्यादा के रूप में मैं आप के साथ टाइगर महिला खेलना चाहते हैं...I have another pressing engagement...मैं एक और सगाई दबाने....but another one of my pets shall entertain you..लेकिन अपने पालतू जानवर के एक और एक मनोरंजन करेगा..long enough for me to make my departure..and ensure that you will not follow me...लंबे समय से मेरे लिए काफी मेरे बनाने के लिए .. और यह सुनिश्चित करें कि आप मुझे का पालन नहीं करेंगे.." gloated Charmer as she gestured with her right hand.. instructing a long horse whip snake to wrap itself around the base of each of the Hindu Heroine's enormous brown breasts...and then carry out the additional commands which the villainess gave it.

"Oooooo....a snake...साँप..moving its body..अपने शरीर हिल..across my hard Tiger Nipples...मेरे हार्ड टाइगर निपल्स के पार..Unnnnnnh..My Tiger Nipples..

...मेरे टाइगर निपल्स..the snake's scales...सांप का तराजू..making me drowsy as they pass over my Tiger Nipples...मुझे नींद से भरा हुआ बनाने के रूप में वे अपने टाइगर निपल्स के पास..lulling me to sleep...मुझे सोने के लिए lulling...this will knock me out for hours...यह मुझे घंटे के लिए बाहर दस्तक देगा" confessed the powerful Tiger Woman of India as she allowed herself to become a slave of the snake's sleepy power...as the Charmer walked away from her. "Back to work you fools!!..Load the boat!!..We sail for Australia within the hour!!" snapped the villainess as she ordered her men who were easily bested by the Tiger Woman to resume loading the freighter.

For her part..the Hindu Heroine could only hear Charmer's words..and watch her men load the crates on to the ship..with increasingly sleepy light brown eyes in the slits of her tiger pelt mask..as the horsewhip snake moved its scaly body repeatedly over her hard dark brown nipples..until the final brush tamed her into submission. "Unnnnnnh...You win little snake..आप थोड़ा साँप जीत..I am one very tired Tiger Woman..मैं एक बहुत थक गया टाइगर औरत हूँ...knock me unconscious...मुझे बेहोश दस्तक...Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh" groaned Sonia as she watched the snake in its eyes until her own closed..and her head sagged against her right shoulder as she gladly surrendered to unconsciousness.

To be continued

Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:21 am