Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:59 pm

Britannia in Feminite Agenda 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Britannia in Feminite Agenda 3
Britannia in the Femminite Agenda 3

Hyde Park
London, England
11 pm

"Unnnnnnnnnh..." moaned BRITANNIA..the busty British superwoman...as her green eyes slowly opened in the slits of her blue mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face which was framed by her shoulder length fiery red hair. The last thing which Leah Havenloft...the 19-year old British heiress who was secretly Britannia...remembered was a new villainess named Dianna Rose and an old foe...Emelius Browne...the Toy Master...rubbing green powder made from the mineral ore femminite..all over her breasts..and then inside of her clit and anus...forcing her to orgasm..which had knocked her unconscious. As she awoke...Leah felt the lingering hardness in her light brown nipples and areolas..coupled with soreness in her clit and anus...which kept her feeling dizzy and drowsy..making it difficult for her to focus.

She awoke..two hours after being knocked out...to find herself wearing only her mask and tiara...lying flat on her back..her shapely arms and legs at full stretch and tied with rope atop a table. "Unnnnnnnnh...Where am I....Unnnnnnnh..never felt..so tired...so weak...so dizzy...Unnnnnnnh...want to fall asleep..No..have to..stay..awake..." sighed Britannia..tugginh weakly at her bonds.. as she fought off the lingering erotic urges demanding she become unconscious. Her moans as she regained consciousness caught the attention of Dianna Rose and Toy Master who were standing nearby.

"You know fully well you won't be able to stay conscious for very long Britannia...and you're quite helpless against the femminite..because unlike me..you are not a superior woman!" gloated Dianna as she began to fondle Leah's naked..shapely, milky white breasts..with particular attention to her hard and erect light brown nipples. "Nooo..Unnnnnnh..Stop...Unnnnnnh" moaned Britannia as she struggled in futility to break the ropes binding her to the table as Dianna molested her breasts. "Don't like that do you?..Perhaps this will be more to your liking" sneered Dianna as she leaned closer to her captive..and started to lick and suck her nipples...while simultaneously stroking her clit."

"Nooooo...Uuuuuuuunh...Noooooo..Uuuuuunh" protested Britannia as she was lost in a sea of excitement..making her dizzy and sleepy.

Then..for no reason that Leah could think of...she felt Dianna remove her hands from her breasts and her clit...and began to wonder why. As she cast her green eyes..which were barely open in the slits of her blue mask..in the direction of her parted thighs...she saw the reason why.

"Oh no!!..Uuuuunh!!...That thing...Uuuuuunh!!...It's made...completely of femminite!!..Uuuuuunh!!..Get it away from me!!..Uuunh!!..Uuunh!!"

cried the busty British superwoman in fear..struggling in futility to break free of the ropes binding her to the table as she saw a human size clown puppet standing at the foot of the table...it was green from head to foot. Dianna laughed as she saw the buxom British Bombshell's distress.

"Thanks for giving me some welcome entertainment while I concluded my business here in London...Geoff Morely told me about you Britannia...that you'd be a challenge...Ha!...You were one of the easiest heroines I've ever beaten...and believe me..I've dealt with others like you with similar or better attributes...I'll leave you here in the capable hands of my associate Mr Emelius Browne..the Toy Master..who's created this most ingenuous creation...once it finishes you..this special commodity will be mass produced by Cyclops International and sent to other selected countries where super heroines are known to operate...to finish the..once and for all.." laughed Dianna as she turned and walked away.

As she departed..the Toy Master approached. "I've dreamt of finishing you for a long time you big-titted tart..Now I'll make that dream come true!" gloated Toy Master as he motioned for the large man-size puppet made of femminite to approach. "Nooo!!...Uuuuuuunh!!...Not more

femminite!!..Uuuuuuunh!!...My nipples are so hard...My clit...wet and excited...Uuuuuunh!!..So weak...can't take anymore...Keept it away from me!!..Keep it away from me!!" cried Leah in fear..as she writhed helplessly atop the table as the puppet got closer and closer. Directing his creation..Toy Master made the puppet climb atop the table and lie down atop the naked body of the weakened and helpless Britannia.

"Nooooo!!..Noooo!!...Nooooo!!....Uuuuuunh!!..Uuuuuunh!!..Uuuuunh!!" screamed the busty British Bombshell as she wiggled frantically underneath the puppet as she felt its femminite chest flatten her shapely milkly white breasts like pancakes..brushing her light brown nipples and areolas into hardness...filling her head and breasts with thoughts of sex and sleep. Then she felt the puppet's right hand reach between her shapely thighs..easily locating her aching and throbbing clit. "Noooooo!!!!...Uuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!....Uuuuuuuuuunh!!!!....Uuuuuuuunh!!!!" cried Leah as the puppet rubbed her sore clit vigorously..making her become wet and excited again..in her weakened state. "Uuunh..Uuunh

Uuunh...Uuunh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh" moaned Britannia as the femminite puppet made her cum and her shapely body went limp atop the table as she lost consciousness.

Seeing that the busty British Bombshell had passed out after his creation for--d her to cum...Toy Master commanded the puppet to get off of the unconscious super heroine and leave the room. He stared lustfully at the naked, milky white shapely body of Britannia as she lay spread-eagled before him...hands and feet bound to the table with rope. Her head..pillowed atop her fiery red tresses..was resting against her right shoulder. Toy Master marvelled at her light brown nipples and areolas which were hard and erect...atop the summits of her large milky white breasts..which rose and fell slowly as she slept in her drug-induced slumber. He also gazed upon her visibly wet and aroused clit..located within the neatly trimmed patch of red pubic hair between her thighs.

Toy Master began to fondle Britannia's nipples with his right hand..as he stood over her..making her moan "Uhhhhhh..Uhhhhhhh" in response...as he played with Leah's hard and erect light brown nipples and areolas...and watched her sexy bare feet twitching slowly as he did so. "Got you right where I want you Britannia...Nothing you can do to stop me little girl...This femminite makes you really helpless...Now I'll finish you off..." sneered Toy Master as he extended his left hand towards her wet and excited slit..suspecting that if he were to make her cum..one final time..it would finish the buxom British superwoman..who had long been a thorn in his side..once and for all.

However as the fingers of his left hand slowly brushed the strands of red pubic hair between her thighs..as it neared her throbbing pink clit..Britannia suddenly sprang to life. "No!!!" cried Leah as she flexed her shapely arms and legs..breaking the ropes binding her..and driving her right knee hard into the jaw of the startled Toy Master. "Uffffff!!" he groaned...as her momentum took her off the table and sent them both falling to the floor. As they fell to the floor...Toy Master seized the advantage..rolling Britannia on to her back..and then grabbing her shapely milky white breasts with both hands.

"Aaaaaaah!!!...Aaaaaaah!!!!...Aaaaaaah!!!!" cried the busty British Bombshell as he squeezed her breasts hard. "You big titted tart!!..You tricked me!!..I'll kill you!!..I'll kill you!!" yelled Toy Master in rage as he applied the pressure to Britannia's ample breasts through his hands as she writhed beneath him on the floor of the mansion. Weakened by the exposure and torture from femminite..Leah was almost stunned as Toy Master squeezed her breasts..before he placed his hands on her throat and started to choke her. However mustering her remaining strength...the buxom British superwoman managed to drive her fists simultaneously into either side of Toy Master's heads. "Unnngghh!!" groaned Toy Master as he rolled off of her..collapsing to the ground in a daze..allowing Leah to get up and stagger over to where her leotard, tights, gloves and boots were.

Shaking off the fatigue from her earlier ordeal with the femminite...Britannia..once again donned her dark blue leg tights..her glossy Union Jack leotard..blue leather gloves and blue leather boots..and moved to arrest the defeated Toy Master. However as she finished putting on her costume...which had been taken off while she had been unconscious...and before she could arrest Toy Master...Britannia heard the voice of the villainess Dianna Rose and turned her head in the direction of Dianna's voice..and saw her face on a large plasma screen television on the wall.

"So Britannia...You survived the femminite..and my erstwhile associate Mr Emelius Browne..the Toy Master has failed to finish the job!" said Dianna. "That's right!..Now it's your turn Dianna Rose!..I'm going to find you and bring you to justice!..You have a lot of crimes to answer for!" quipped Britannia as she looked at the screen and was surprised when she saw the villainess laughing at her. "You think that's funny?"

asked the buxom British superwoman. "Yes...Considering that you must first escape the bomb I planted in this house..regardless of the outcome of the night's events..Ha ha ha ha ha!!" laughed Dianna as the screen went black.

Leah's green eyes widened in alarm and a gasp escaped from her lips as a high pitched beeping noise filled the mansion. "Oh my God!" gasped Britannia and she sprinted as fast as she could towards the nearest window. Crashing through the glass...the busty British Bombshell leapt through the window as the mansion was destroyed in a huge fireball. "Unnnnnh!!!" groaned Britannia as the force of the blast send her rolling along the grass outside of the mansion. The buxom British superwoman slowly got to her feet as she watched the ruins of the mansion consumed by fire and smoke.

"Ohhh..I barely made it...I don't know if Toy Master got out...the explosion is sure to bring the police and fire brigade here soon..I'd better.." said Leah..feeling aches and pains about her shapely body as she retreated into the shadows of the trees of the gardens which surrounded the mansion. Sure enough..sirens filled the night air as a convoy of fire engines, ambulances and police cars arrived on the scene of the burning mansion and their occupants quickly sprang into action. "That Dianna Rose is devious and dangerous...She's clearly no stranger to dealing with super heroines..There's nothing more I can do here..I need to get back to my flat...slip into a warm bath and..." thought Britannia as she caught her breath in the shadows of the mansion's gardens.

Those plans were dashed as Leah overheard a conversation between two officers next to their squad car. "You must be joking" said one officer. "No..I tell you this call is legitimate...security guard at Havenloft Industries warehouse complex at Chelseas Harbor...says a werewolf has broken into one of the warehouses...really smashing up the place...is calling for police back up..." said the other officer as they debated whether to radio in their report or not. "Looks like my bath will have to wait for a while..military hardware which Havenloft Industries makes is stored there...I've got to investigate this.." resolved Britannia as she made her way undetected..through the gardens of the mansion.and leaping over a wall.

Havenloft warehouse complex.

Chelsea Harbor

Midnight

Arriving at her destination...Britannia was shocked by what she saw with her very own eyes. The chain link fence has been ripped open as if it were made of tin foil...and the door to one of the warehouse literally ripped off its hinges. The silence of the night was shattered by the sounds ofmen shouting in terror..the growls of a large animal and gunshots. Leaping through the gaping hole in the fence..Leah ran in the direction of one of the warehouses..from which she heard the sounds.

In the dim light inside of the warehouse..Britannia saw two security guards...one of them injured..both cornered and about to be attacked by a large..man-sized furry creature. Without a second thought..the busty British Bombshell leapt at the creature..driving the balls of her feet into its back..causing it to groan in pain as it fell to the ground. "Get out of here!!..Now!!" cried Britannia to the two guards. Startled both by the attack of the strange creature and the appearance of the flame-haired heroine..the guards asked no questions but did as the heroine told them...leaving her to face off against the creature..which now glared angrily at her as it got to its feet.

"My God...What are you?!..What do you want here?!" cried Leah as she tried to get answers out of the werewolf as to why it was attacking this warehouse complex owned by her father's company. However all the creature did was continue to glare at her..bare its teeth..as a low growl emanated from deep inside of its throat. "This thing is tensing..getting ready to attack..I'm not fully recovered from that femminite..I have to finish this fight quickly...Stop this werewolf before it hurts anyone else" resolved Britannia as she squared off against the creature. EWith a roar..the werewolf charged at the busty British superwoman lashing out with its razor sharp claws.

Only Britannia's amazing agility saved her from being hit..the werewolf instead smashing some crates behind her instead. Try as she might to get off the defensive..the savage fury and ferocity of the werewolf.. kept the buxom British Bombshell..evading the claws and teeth of her werewolf as it sought to kill her. "Ohhh..Starting to feel dizzy...not fully recovered from the femminite...getting tired...have to keep moving...have to stop this thing ..before..." thought Leah..as she started to feel light-headed. Distracted by her thoughts and concerns..she left an opening for the werewolf to take and the creature took it.

"Aaaaaaargh!!!!" cried Britannia in pain as she felt the werewolf's razor sharp claws slash her across her chest.. tearing off part of her glossy Union Jack leotard..leaving deep wounds in each of her milky white breasts. "Aaaaargh!!!!" screamed Britannia..as the werewolf slashed her across her breasts again..inflicting a set of claw wounds across them...parallet to the first set. "Unnnnnnnnh...My breasts...feel like they're on fire..something on that beast's claws...some kind of drug...getting so sluggish..arms..legs..getting sluggish..heavy...so dizzy...head spinning.. have to get away..before.." groaned Britannia as she tried to stagger away. However the werewolf was on to her and struck again.

"Ohhhh!!!" cried the busty British superwoman in pain as the creature grabbed hold of her shoulder length, curly red hair with its right hand and gave it a hard pull...lifting her off her feet and flinging her through the air..like a rag doll. Badly hurt from the deep claw wounds inflicted by the werewolf...Leah's slender arms and legs flailed helplessly as the werewolf sent her flying through the air and crashing painfully into a pile of large wooden crates..which collapsed on top of her..some of them smashing open on contact with the ground...spilling the equipment contained inside of them in the process.

"Unnnnnnnnh...Pain..every inch of my body..breasts hurt....losing blood...so hard to move...so hard..to stay awake.." confessed Britannia..her green eyes barely open in the slits of the blue mask she wore over the top part of her face to conceal her identity... as she lay flat on her back..arms and legs spread-eagled...helpless amongst the scattered pieces of military hardware and the broken wooden boards of the shattered crates...as the werewolf stood menancingly over her..preparing to finish her off. However the sounds of approaching police sirens..caught the creature's attention..causing it to spare the life of the beaten British super heroine and run away. Her temples throbbing..her vision blurring..the last thing Britannia was able to do..was pick up a GPS tracker which lay close to her right hand..and fling it at the fleeing werewolf..and seeing it latch on to its neck..before unconsciousness washed over her.

end.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:49 pm