Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:49 pm

Britannia in The Femminite Agenda 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Britannia in The Femminite Agenda 2
Britannia in the Femminite Agenda 2

City Hospital.
London, England
11 pm.

"Oooooooh" sighed Britannia as her green eyes slowly opened and her vision began to clear. As she became aware that she was lying on a bed in a hospital room...the busty British Bombshell quickly realised that she was lying stark naked under the covers...her glossy Union Jack leotard..draped over a chair nearby..her blue leather gloves lying on the chair and her blue leather boots at the foot of the chair. Becoming frightened..she reached her hands up to her face..and her naked chest..with its shapely milky white breasts heaved in relief as she felt her blue leather mask was still covering the upper part of her face.

"How long have I been out?...Femminite always puts me to sleep for a long time..but I can feel my strength coming back to me now..I have to get out of here and figure out what happened..especially that woman who knocked me out..why she wasn't affected by the femminite.." resolved Britannia..who was thankful that she was not unmasked while she was unconscious or everyone would know she was secretly Leah Havenloft...19 year-old daughter of British aristocrat and business magnate Sir Michael Havenloft. Donning her leotard..gloves and boots..Britannia made her exit through an open window and disappeared into the night...before the doctors or the police returned to check on her.

24 hours later
Westminster, London
10 am

Dressed only in one of Emile's baggy white shirts and white silk panties..her fiery tresses loose about her shoulders...Leah Havenloft hacked into the database of Interpol to get answers as to who was the mysterious woman who had so expertly defeated her hours earlier as Britannia..where she was and why she appeared to have a resistance to femminite which..as far as Leah knew..no woman..including super heroines could resist. As she checked the database...her green eyes widened and she gasped in surprise at what she found. "Geoff Morely escaped from custody in Peru and his whereabouts are unknown!" said Leah aloud.

However knowing Morely as she did..Leah knew he was not the foe to be concerned about..as his employer..international crime conglomerate..Cyclops International would be seeking to debrief him after she had arrested him in Peru..where he had gone to destroy that country's top super heroines Panther Woman and Panther Girl. However the database..showed Interpol had briefly intercepted a satellite communication between Morely and a wanted international fugitive named Dianna Rose. Leah then accessed the files which Interpol had on Dianna and they made for very interesting reading.

"Amazing...This woman is a former businesswoman...wanted for crimes in Seattle...Costa Rica...Guyana..and India..." remarked Leah as she looked at the records which Interpol had on Dianna. The records suggested that in each of these places...Dianna had encounters with the super heroines known to operate there...Sasquatch Woman...Dolphin Woman...Ocelot Woman and Tiger Woman. Leah recalled her brief encounters with Ocelot Woman and Dolphin Woman when she visited Guyana months earlier and was kidnapped..and later brainwashed as Britannia.

Knowing that none of these heroines were easy to defeat..the reports suggested that Dianna had defeated each of them at least once before..disappearing. "Why are you here in England?..Where are you hiding?" wondered Leah as she started to cross reference the business backgrounds of Dianna Rose and Geoff Morely. The 19-year old heiress's green eyes lit up with triumph as her search showed that Dianna had property in London..specifically a secluded mansion in the Hyde Park suburb of London..which she had purchased from Morely five years ago. "That's got to be where she's hiding and Toy Master has got to be there too..Think it's time Britannia pays her a visit" resolved Leah.

Hyde Park
London, England
9 pm.

Under the cover of darkness..Britannia easily leapt over the high brick wall which surrounded the mansion which was owned by Dianna Rose. Landing on the balls of her feet...the busty British Bombshell made her way through the well kept garden towards the front door of the mansion. Her ample breasts..which were highlighted underneath her glossy Union Jack leotard..bobbed sexily from side to side as she walked towards the front door. The wooden steps creaked underneath the soles of her blue leather boots..as she approached the front door. However as Britannia raised her right hand..encased as was her left hand in blue leather gloves...to knock on the door.. she was surprised to find it was unlocked...and stepped inside.

The buxom British superwoman entered and found herself inside an elaborately decorated hall with priceless paintings and suits of armour from Medieval Times. As she looked around..and wandered into a living room with a roaring fireplace...a woman's voice caught her attention. "Welcome Britannia!..I've been looking forward to meeting you again...after our brief introduction last night" said Dianna Rose as she walked down a nearby staircase. The beauteous British Bombshell turned to face her opponent as she calmly approached her. "I don't take kindly to people who knock me out and run away!..You're going to tell me what you intend to do with femminite and why you're not affected by it!" quipped Leah as she stood at the foot of the staircase.

Britannia was perplexed as to why Dianna continued to walk calmly towards her..not trying to attack her or run away. The buxom British superwoman was confused even more when the brunette villainess laughed at her..as if her demands were trivial or she didn't consider her a serious opponent. Dianna smiled at her..seemingly amused by the heroine's question. "Simple..I'm a superior woman..and femminite therefore has no effect on me...and as for why I want femminite..Let's just say I also want to end the intrusions of meddling super heroines..all over the world!" gloated Dianna.

However as the villainess gave Britannia an answer to her question..it served to distract the busty British Bombshell long enough for the Toy Master to make his move..directing a suit of armour to move in behind the unsuspecting Britannia and seize her by her slender arms. "Ohhh!!..A suit of armour grabbing me from behind!!..One of Toy Master's fiendish inventions!!..but that's not going to be enough to stop me!!" quipped Leah as she planted her feet flat on the floor and prepared to break the grip of the suit of armour. However before she could act..Toy Master stepped forward and shoved his hands through the V-slit of her glossy Union Jack leotard. "Unnnnh!!..My breasts!!..Get your hands off them!!..Unnnh!!..You're rubbing femminite powder on them!!..Unnnh!!..That's making me..get dizzy..Unnnh!!..and sleepy..Unnnh!!..Unnnh!!" groaned Britannia as she felt her light brown nipples hardening rapidly as Toy Master covered them with green femminite powder.

As was always the case...the power of the femminite quickly overwhelmed the buxom British superwoman and her shapely body soon fell limp in the grips of the suit of armour. "Ohhhhh...My nipples...femminite arousing them...Uuuunh..so hard...Uuuuh..making me..so tired....so dizzy...You have me..right where you want me...Uuuunh..don't want..to get free..." cooed Britannia in sleepy surrender..her green eyes barely open in the slits of the blue mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face framed by her fiery tresses. Dianna stepped forward.. and snapped the thin gold chain..linking the side of the heroine's glossy leotard at the level of her nipples.

She smiled as she pulled Britannia's leotard down to her waist..exposing her firm milky white breasts..capped at their peaks by light brown nipples and areolas..which were becoming hard as concrete..as Toy Master fondled her breasts..and glowed with a sickly green aura from the femminite powder which he continued to rub all over them. "Nooo...Uuuunh...can't fight femminite...so weak...so sleepy...so sexy.. I'm powerless against it..fallen into your trap...can't get free...can't fight back...Uuunh..Uuunh.." moaned Britannia as she stared sleepily at her captors. Dianna nodded at Toy Master...who ordered two other suits of armour to step forward and grab the dazed and disoriented British heroine.

"Nooo!!..Stop!!..Let me go!!.Noo!!..Noo!!" protested Leah weakly as she was stripped of her leotard..gloves and boots..and her dark blue stockings..leaving her wearing only her blue mask and her tiara. The buxom British Bombshell was pinned to the floor by the suits of armour..as Dianna knelt between her outstretched thighs..sprinkled femminite powder on to the space between them..and started rubbing her clit..which was nestled in a neatly trimmed patch of curly red pubic hair. "Noooo!!..Ooooooh...Ahhhhh...Uuuuunh...Uuuuuunh..Uuuuunh" cooed Britannia as she felt her clit become wet and excited in one second...her sexy bare feet twitching in an erotic frenzy. As the lips of the heroine's cunt parted..Dianna thrust her fingers in and out of it..placing femminite inside of her.

"Uuuunh...Uuuunh...Uuuunh..Uuuuunh" moaned Leah..unable to do anything to protect herself..as the femminite aroused her even more. Toy Master joined in..covering inserting a femminite covered finger into the busty British superwoman's anus. In and out...Dianna and Toy Master's fingers simultaneously probed Britannia in her clit and her anus. "Uuuuuuunh...Uuuuuuunh..Uuuuuunh..Uuuuuunh..Uuuuuuunh" moaned Britannia in absolute agony and helplessness..writhing in futility to get free as she got weaker..sleepier and sexier with each passing second. They maintained their merciless assault until finally..Britannia crumbled. "Uuh..Uuh..Uuh..Uuuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh" cooed Leah as a massive orgasm exploded between her thighs.which knocked her unconscious in less than one second..leaving her helpless before Dianna Rose and Toy Master.

To be continued.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:03 am