Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:44 pm

The Adventures of Kangaroo Woman 8 
Megalomaniac

Post The Adventures of Kangaroo Woman 8
The Adventures of Kangaroo Woman 8

Uluru National Park
Northern Territory, Australia
1 pm

Police Lieutennant Steve Hewitt was beginning to get worried."Kangaroo Woman!..Come in!..This is Steve Hewitt..Respond!..Over!" yelled Steve into his walkie-talkie to no avail. He had been trying to raise the busty Australian superwoman..who he secretly had feelings for on radio to find out if she was having any more success than he was in finding a teenage Aboriginie boy named Cain who was a mutual friend and ally to both of them. Steve had a bad feeling that Kangaroo Woman was in big trouble and he only hoped he'd find her in time. He had no idea how right he was.

"Unnnn.,..Unnnnn" moaned April Denvers..the 21 year old guide who was Kangaroo Woman.. as her blue eyes opened in the slits of her red leather mask as she discovered that her mask was the only part of her attire she was still wearing.She discovered she was lying spread-eaged on her back..her muscular arms and legs at full stretch..bound to wooden stakes planted in the ground..by small snakes wrapped around her wrists and ankles. "Mmmm!!!..Mmmm!!!..Mmmm!!!" cried April in panic into a gag of snakeskin that had been placed in her mouth..as she writhed frantically but in futility to break free of her reptilian bonds.

Her muffled cries drew the attention of the Charmer of Snakes who had been watching over Cain..who was bound and gagged to a nearby tree. He had been the bait which she used successfully to capture her intended target..Kangaroo Woman. Weak and dizzy from the assaults to her breasts and cunt by Charmer and her snakes..April knew she was totally helpless and regretted not doing what Steve had told her to do...opting to search for Cain on her own. "Now Kangaroo Woman..I collect the reward promised to me..by killing you!!" declared Charmer as she gestured with her left hand.

"Nnnn!!!..Nnnn!!!" cried April..her blue eyes wide open with fear as three snakes slithered closer to her. Two coiled around her large firm white breasts..while the other made itself comfortable between her large thighs..focusing on her wet, throbbing clit. Gesturing with her right hand..Charmer directed the snakes around April's breasts to bite her in her light brown nipples and areolas.

"NNNNNNNN!!!!!" screamed Kangaroo Woman into her gag. Gesturing with her left hand..Charmer commanded the snake between the heroine's thighs to sink its fangs into her clit. "NNNNNNNNN!!!!!...NNNNNNN!!!!!" screamed the big breasted blonde into her gag as her shapely body thrashed frantically on the ground.

"Struggle all you want Kangaroo Woman...but the venom of my pets is filled with a potent aphrodesiac which no female can resist..especially a virgin as yourself..the more you struggle..the faster it works..arousing all of your erogenous areas..bringing
you pleasure beyond your wildest dreams...until you die!!" gloated the Indian villainess. The words of the Charmer of Snakes rang true as April felt herself becoming...weaker and sleepier with each passing second..as the aphrodesiac venom was injected by the snakes into her breasts and genitals...making her light brown nipples become hard as rocks and building pressure inside of her cunt for an orgasm that would be fatal

"Uuuuuuuuh..She's right...venom...too strong...thoughts of sex...sleep...can't fight them...want to give in....can't hold on...so weak...so tired....Uuuuuuh..can't stay awake...Uuuuuuh" thought Kangaroo Woman as her blue eyes started to close as the world moved slower and slower around her..as the venom took hold of her senses. Lost in her thoughts...April felt herself slipping away... thinking about leaving Cain to whatever fate Charmer of Snakes had in store for him...but mostly thinking about Steve..and how she would die..never telling him how she felt about him.

However as thoughts of Steve Hewitt filled her mind...April acquired a new resolve to fight. "No...Uuuuh..I mustn't give in..Steve..Cain..need me..must resist...powerful thoughts of sex...sleep..have to fight..have to win..." thought Kangaroo Woman as she delved deep into the recesses of her mind..calling upon the magical powers of the Aboriginie spirits to aid her in her hour of desperate need. Th Charmer of Snakes was startled as she saw the big breasted blonde's body began to radiate with a strange golden aura.

"No!!..What is happening?!!" yelled Charmer in disbelief. The magical power caused antibodies to form within April's body to counter the aphrodesiac venom of the snakes. "Unnnnhh!!!!" cired Kangaroo Woman as she flexed her muscular arms and legs..freeing herself from her reptilian bonds...removing the snakes from her breasts and between her thighs. The Indian villainess stood in disbelief as Kangaroo Woman jumped towards her..flailing her muscular arms in a circular motion as she prepared to execute her special attack.

Before the Charmer of Snakes could either flee or fight..the ample chested Aussie heroine unleashed her mighty Kangaroo Punch. The force of the blow was enough to send the Charmer hurtling backwards through several trees..but it exhausted Kangaroo Woman in the
process."Ohhhhhh..used all my strength...so weak..tired...head spinning...everything is going...blaaaaaaackiinnng..ouuuuuuuuuuttt" sighed Kangaroo Woman as she collapsed to the ground and lost consciousness within less than a second.

24 hours later
Alice Springs
1 pm.

"Uuuuuuuuh.."sighed April as she slowly opened her blue eyes in the slits of her red leather mask. She covered she was lying in a hospital bed....her red leather leotard hanging nearby..and Steve Hewitt seated at her bedside..his right hand holding her right hand. "Easy beautiful..You've been unconscious for the better part of a day..the doctors are amazing the snake venom in your system didn't do any permanent damage..any normal person would have died in five minutes..they say you'll be just fine." said the police lieutennant...as he patted her hand.

"Cain...Steve..is he?" asked Kangaroo Woman as she sat up in bed..letting the covers slip off her shoulders..exposing her large firm white breasts to her secret boyfriend. "He's fine..but that villainess..got away though..." replied Steve. "I'm sorry I didn't listen
to you...but I'm glad you found me..and brought me here..Can you forgive me?" asked the ample chested Aussie superwoman. "Already did" replied Steve as he leaned in and kissed her on the lips. "Hmmmmmmmm" sighed April with pleasure as she felt warmth rising in her breasts..and between her thighs..as she surrendered to Steve's kiss.

"Listen I've got to talk to the doctors..fill out some paperwork..that should give you a chance to.." said Steve..nodding at a nearby open window. "Thanks Steve..What would I do without you?" replied Kangaroo Woman as she placed her hands on either side of his
handsome face. "Let's hope we never have to answer that question" replied Steve as he kissed her on her lips and made his exit.

Climbing out of bed..April donned her leotard again and made her way to the open window. She made her departure..knowing she had defeated her enemies and had gotten closer to the man she loved.

end.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:22 pm