Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:17 am

Blaze-Heroine of Hawaii 
Megalomaniac

Post Blaze-Heroine of Hawaii
Blaze-Heroine of Hawaii 7

Suzie Saunders' residence
Hawaii. 2.30 pm

Glee and rage filled the mind of teenager Suzie Saunders as she rammed a vibrating electric dildo into the excited clit of the seven foot superwoman called BLAZE...HEROINE OF HAWAII. "Aaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!...My super clit....Aaaaaaaaargh!!!!...Dear God...Aaaaaaaargh!!!!..The pain...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!...It hurts me so much...Aaaaaaaaargh!!!!..Suzie...Aaaaaaaargh!!!!...Please....Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!" pleaded Blaze as she writhed helplessly atop the worktable in the basement. Her muscular arms and legs tugging in futility to break free from the electric cables that were binding her hands and her erotic bare feet to the worktable.

Since being knocked unconscious in the generator room of the Kahuna Movie Theatre in Honululu...the beauteous flame-haired heroine was the helpless prisoner of smart Suzie Saunders..who was a science whiz at the high school which Blaze attended in the form of her alter-ego..Tammi Jones. Possessed by an evil spirit which needed to siphon the sexual energy...Suzie's intellect had been amplified ten thousand fold. She devised a chloroform-rigged bomb..special chloroform-laced air in her car..an advanced vibrator..to arouse the Hawaiian Heroine in her big bronze nipples..making her sleepy and weak to facilitate her easy capture.

Through bondage...drugs and erotic torture...Suzie had kept Blaze as a prisoner in the basement of her house for the last two days...in keeping with the commands of the evil spirit who needed to feed off of Blaze's sexual energy in order to return to the realm of humans. "No one's gonna help you now Blaze!!...This basement is sound proof!!" sneered Suzie as she kept the vibrating dildo inserted inside of the seven foot superwoman's cunt. "Aaaaaargh!!!..That dildo inside my super cunt...Aaaaaaargh!!!!..Dear God...Aaaaaaaargh!!!!...The pain...Aaaaaaargh!!!!..Too much..Aaaaaaaargh!!!!..I can't hold on...Aaaaaaargh!!!!..I'm going...to...Aaaah!!..Aaaah!!..Aaaah!!..Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!" moaned the helpless Heroine of Hawai as a massive orgasm exploded between her large thighs.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Blaze in sleepy, sexy submission as Suzie crudely removed the dildo..allowing a flood of thick white cum to gush our of the parted lips of the throbbing cunt of the the seven foot superwoman. "Suzie.....Uuuuuuuuh...Please...Uuuuuuuuh..Let me go...I..I'm so weak...Uuuuuuh..so tired...Uuuuuuuh..My super nipples...drugged with chloroform...not given any chance to get soft...Uuuuuuh..My super strength is gone....Ohhhhhhh..my aching super cunt...Aaaaaarh...pain is unbelievable...Uuuuuuuuh...Please...let me go....Uuuuuuuh...You've beaten me good...I'm no match for you.....Uuuuuuuuuh" moaned Blaze as she looked at her captor with sleep-laden yellow eyes. However Suzie Saunders was having none of it.

"Still think you can trick me super slut!...No way I'm letting you go...At least not before I have so fun with Scott!" gloated Suzie. Her words sparked concern and anger within the tired brain of the beauteous Hawaiian Heroine. "Scott!..No you witch!...I won't let you hurt him!..I'll get free and stop you!....I'll...Uuuuuuuuh!!!" cried Blaze before Suzie interrupted her attempt and defiance with a blast of chloroform to her face. "Ohhhhhhhhh...Not more chloroform...Uuuuuuuuuuh...I'm...I'm getting so sleepy Suzie....I don't want to fight you..I just want you...Uuuuuuuuh..to please knock me out...kiss and suck my super nipples...Uuuuuuuh..They are so hard..They make me so helpless...All I want to do is sleep...Uuuuuuh...Uuuuuuh.." moaned Blaze who could barely keep her yellow eyes open at that moment.

"With pleasure..but before I knock you out...I wanna know who you are..What's your secret identity?" said Suzie as she fondled the hard and erect big bronze nipples of the sleepy seven foot superwoman. "No...Uuuuuuh..I'll never tell you that...Uuuuuuuh..No matter what you to do me...Uuuuuuuh...My super nipples are so hard....Uuuuuuuuh...Please Suzie...I want you to knock me out..." pleaded Blaze whose brain was so tired after days of erotic torture that she was slowly losing her ability to think clearly. Sweet dreams super bitch.." sneered Suzie as she sucked on each of the helpless heroine's big bronze nipples which were hard and erect like mountain peaks..as Blaze lay flat on her back and was totally powerless to do anything to stop her teenage captor.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh...sooooooooooo...sleeeeeeepy...Uuuuuuuuuh...sooooooo.....weeeeeeeak...Uuuuuuuuuh..I...I...can't...I...I...I...can't fight it....Uuuuuuuuuh...pain..pleasure...Uuuuuuuuuh..in my super cunt..and my super nipples....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..it's too much for me...

Uuuuuuuuuh..to handle...I..can't..I can't...hold on...I'm...I'm...I'm...I'm...passing...ouuuuuuuuuut" sighed Blaze as her yellow eyes rolled up in her head..her resistance crumbled once again..as Suzie Saunders kissed and sucked her hard and erect big bronze nipples..until she blacked out. "Now that you're unconscious again...I know you'll sleep for another three hours...enough time for the final part of my plan.." gloated Suzie to the sleeping seven foot superwoman.

Jameson residence

5 pm

Scott was in his bedroom..looking online at the DVD recording he had made of Blaze getting her bra removed and getting her breasts drugged during a recent photo shoot which turned out to be a trap...when his cell phone rang. He saw the number was Suzie Saunders. He hesitated at first about answering it. With no sign of Tammi Jones or Blaze in days..Suzie had been really throwing herself at him..and Scott was beginning to feel a little uncomfortable about it. He couldn't figure out why Tammi would disappear the way she did and as often as she did...or why Blaze had not paid him another visit since her last one..where she thanked him for helping to save her from the photo shoot trap..and told him about her weaknesses.

Finally..after two minutes of hesitation..Scott picked up the phone. "Hi Scott" said Suzie in a cheerful voice. "Hey Suzie..This really isn't a good time.." replied Scott as he looked at the movie he filmed of Blaze..looking at him with beautiful sleepy yellow eyes...begging for help as she was being knocked out. "Well..I just thought you'd be interested to know...I found out why Blaze hasn't been seen around Hawaii for the last couple days...Seeing that you take such an interest in her..I thought you'd like to know.." replied Suzie. Scott paused the movie..his curiousity aroused. "Really?..What did you find out?" asked Scott.. with interest in his voice. "I can't tell you over the phone..Can you come over to my house in 30 minutes?" asked Suzie. "I'm on my way" replied Scott as he ended the call and ran downstairs to the garage where his scooter was parked.

5.30 pm

Suzie Saunders' residence

Scott arrived to find the front door ajar. "Suzie? Are you in here?" called Scott as he entered the house. "Down here in the basement" called Suzie. Scott made his way down to the basement..wondering what was the reason Suzie had asked him to come to her house...and what did it have to do with Blaze. Scott's questions were answered when he reached the bottom of the staircase into the basement. When he reached there..Suzie emerged from the shadows..wrapping her arms around him. "Finally Scott..We can be together at last..and admit that we love each other" said Suzie in a seductive voice as she tried to kiss him. However Scott pushed her off of him. "What the hell's gotten into you Suzie?!..What is it that you had to tell me about Blaze?!" demanded Scott.

Furious at the mention of the Hawaiian Heroine's name..Suzie flipped a switch on the wall..turning on the lights in the basement. Scott's eyes widened and his jaw dropped in shock..as he saw the motionless, naked body of Blaze lying flat on her back atop an iron bed..her muscular arms spread wide apart above her head.. her muscular legs spread wide open below her small curvy waist...her wrists manacled to the top of the bed..her ankles manacled to the bottom of the bed. Her eyes were tightly closed..her mouth was gagged. Scott noticed the hardness and erectness of her big bronze nipples and knew that his beloved Blaze had been weakened in these super erogenous zones for days..rendering her sleepy and helpless. He was concerned and angry to see vibrators stuck in her clit and her anus.

"Blaze!!..My God!!..Suzie what have you done to her?!!" yelled Scott as he ran to free her. "Yeow!!" yelled Scott as he got an electric shock as he stepped on the floor tiles close to the unconscious heroine. "You can't free your super bimbo girlfriend Scott!..I kidnapped her the night we went to the movies!!..I've kept her drugged and tortured right here for the last two days!...She's so hot, horny and helpless...a fly could beat her...I called you here...So you can say good bye to your super bitch!!" cried Suzie as she flipped another switch on the wall. "No!!!" yelled Scott. "HHNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!....HHNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!...HHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!" screamed Blaze into her gag..as her curvaceous and muscular golden body thrashed violently atop the iron bed as the vibrators tortured her cunt and her anus.

Scott looked on in horror as he watched the seven foot superwoman being for--d to orgasm at least a dozen times...her body rising and falling until it finally went limp atop the iron bed. "Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.." Blaze sighed into her gag as her yellow eyes rolled up in her head..and then slowly closed as she lost consciousness. "Blaze!!..Blaze!!...Wake up!!" yelled Scott but the Hawaiian Heroine was unresponsive. Suzie Saunders laughed maniacally..as the evil spirit which possessed her...revelled in triumph..thinking that Blaze was defeated..once and for all. "Your super bimbo is finished Scott Jameson!!..Now you're mine!!" declared the possessed Suzie Saunders.

"No!!..Blaze!!..Come on!!..Snap out of it baby!!...I need you!!..I...love you!!" cried Scott with tears running down his face. Suzie continued laughing as Blaze remained motionless on the iron bed.. Then...to Suzie's shock and to Scott's delight..Blaze's motionless..curvaceously muscular golden body began to glow with red aura. Within a matter of seconds...Blaze's body burst into flames which destroyed the iron bed...the restraints binding her to it..the vibrators stuck in her cunt and her anus..and caused all of the special electrical equipment which Suzie invented to keep anyone from helping to free Blaze to be destroyed. "No!!..Impossible!!..It can't be!!..It can't...Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Suzie as she collapsed to the floor as the evil spirit fled her body..seeking another host to inhabit.

When the fire subsided..Scott gasped in shock as he saw the iron bed was empty. Blaze's body was no longer there. Before he could say anything..Scott heard a familiar female voice. "Looking for me handsome?" He turned around to see Blaze..Heroine of Hawaii standing behind him..once again wearing her thin red bra and panty..her floral tiara atop her head..her long mane of flowing red hair reaching the middle of her exposed back. "Blaze!..You're okay!" said Scott with relief in his voice. "Yes Scotty..I was really out of it for the last two days...Suzie outwitted me..did a lot of things to weaken me in my super nipples...I was unconscious a lot of the time..I'm sorry if I had you worried..but your being her gave me the strength to get free" replied Blaze.

The seven foot superwoman and her boyfriend looked at the motionless form of Suzie Saunders. "What happens to her now?" asked Scott. "I don't blame her for what she did...She wasn't herself...by the time she wakes up..she won't remember anything..that should give us a chance to talk.." said Blaze with a smile. "Okay...but let me get back to my house...and then we can go wherever you want.." suggested Scott. This caused Blaze to smile again at the boy she was growing to care about...even as her alter-ego Tammi Jones' friendship with Scott was becoming strained. "It's a date" agreed the Heroine of Hawaii.

Mauna Kea, Big Island

7 pm

Scott marvelled at the breath-taking beauty from the highest peak in the Hawaiian Islands..some 13,000 feet in the air. However it was nothing in comparison to the beauty of the curvaceous and muscular heroine named Blaze who sat next to him on this rocky ledge. "I'm really happy that you're okay Blaze...I was really worried about you" said Scott. As she looked at him..Blaze felt a strange but comforting warmth in her big bronze nipples...underneath her thin red bra..as Scott spoke to her. "I know you were Scott..and I'm sorry..but this is a risk that comes with my job...I can't help it when I get nailed in my super nipples...that will always knock me out..I'll always be in peril every time I'm fighting crime..but it's my mission to fight evil and protect innocent people" she explained.

"Yeah I know...but you don't have to do it alone..." said Scott as he leaned in closer to the seven foot superwoman who allowed him to untie the straps of her bra. "Oh Scotty..." said Blaze as he took off her bra..exposing her large golden breasts and her big bronze nipples..which Scott saw were already getting excited. "I can help you Blaze...I want to help you...let me help you.."said Scott as he tenderly fondled her big bronze nipples. "Ohhh...Scotty...I..I don't know..I can let you..Uuuuuh..take that risk..Uuuuuh..that feels so good" sighed Blaze..her sexy toes with glossy red toenails twitching in response to his touch. "Just think about Blaze...I can help you find out about the criminals you're up against..and no matter how many times you get knocked out..I'll never think less of you.." said Scott as he stroked her super nipples some more.

"Ooooooh...You really know how to seduce my super nipples Scotty...Uuuuuuh..I'm feeling so sleepy now..but sleepy in a good way..I know I can trust you..and I know you care about me...what happens to me...but the risks..the dangers..I can't let you face them.." sighed Blaze as she stared at her new boyfriend with love and sleep in her yellow eyes. "I want to face them with you Blaze..You're a special woman..not just a superheroine...and I love you..I love you very much" said Scott as he shifted closer to her..while tenderly fondling her big bronze nipples..enough to make Blaze drowsy but not enough to knock her out. "Yes Scotty...I know..and..I'll let you help me...I trust you like no one else...and..and..I...I..love you...too.." sighed Blaze as she kissed him tenderly on the lips. No more words were spoken

24 hours later.
Jones residence
Peal Harbor Naval Station
Hawaii. 9 am

"Uuuuuuuuh" sighed Tammi Jones as she awoke in bed. As her blue eyes slowly opened.. the teenage girl sat up in bed..realising she was naked..except for the mystical tiki bracelet on her right wrist which allowed her to transform into Blaze..Heroine of Hawaii..as climbed out of bed...she felt a lingering tingle in her light brown nipples and areolas..as if they had been fondled all night. "Oooooh

Scott's hands are wonderful on my nipples...Only he was having fun with Blaze's nipples..my alter-ego is sure more direct than I am..and loves it when Scott plays with her nipples...No matter how sleepy it makes her..." said Tammi as she climbed out of bed and donned a white bathrobe.

She made her way to the front door..opened it..collected the day's paper and went back inside. "Since I got these super powers...Blaze has really taken on a personality that's independent of mine...I can't get Scott to see that I care about him..more than just a friend...but he's mesmerised by Blaze..with her muscles..her big breasts..super sized nipples..and her red bikini..How do I compete with myself for my best friend...the boy I'm in love with?" pondered Tammi as she curled up on the sofa and perused the pages of the morning paper.

Then the lead story in the paper..about drug trafficking charges being dismissed against well known businessman Tham Po for lack of evidence..caught her attention..made her nipples tingle with excitement at the thought of action as her seven foot super-powered alter-ego. "This looks serious..and just a couple of days before Daddy comes home..Tham Po has got business interests around the city..and he could be using them to conceal his drugs...He might fool the police...but dealing with Blaze is another matter altogether!" declared Tammi as she leapt off the couch..arms raised and fists clenched.

Scott Jameson's house

7 pm.

Scott was in his bedroom..typing on his laptop when he felt a familiar gust of wind through the open window. He smiled as he stood up and turned around to greet his visitor. "Hello Scotty...Hope I'm not visiting at a bad time..." said Blaze as she strolled slowly towards him..her large golden breasts swaying gently from side to side underneath her thin red bra..which barely contained them..while a thin red panty barely hugged the space between her massive thighs. The floral attire on her hea...her long flame red hair..her strong hands with red glossy fingernails..her erotic bare feet with red glossy toenails and her curvaceously muscular golden body made her a vision of strength and sexiness to Scott.

"Never a bad time when you fly by Blaze...So how can I help my superheroine girlfriend?" asked Scott as he leaned up to kiss her on the lips. "Well..Now that you asked handsome boy...I needed some info on Tham Po's business interests..I think he's hiding drugs in one of his places...maybe somewhere along the waterfront..." said Blaze as she followed him back to his desk..where his laptop was. The Hawaiian Heroine marvelled at the way Scott's hands moved like lightning across the keys...accessing the information she needed..even going so far as to hack into an orbiting US military satellite to get the info she needed. "Bingo!..You're right Blaze..Po's at a warehouse of his right now..overseeing some funny business...it's on the Honululu waterfront" said Scott.

Blaze leaned in on the balls of her erotic bare feet and kissed her boyfriend on his lips in gratitude. "Thanks Scotty..You're the best...I'll see you later after I wrap up these creeps!" said Blaze as she turned on the balls of her erotic bare feet and ran towards the window. Flexing her muscular thighs..the Heroine of Hawaii launched herself into the night sky and flew away. "Be careful sweetheart" said Scott as he watched her go..vowing to make an anonymous call to the Hawaiian Police to send some black and whites to back up his superheroine girlfriend.

To be continued.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:09 am