Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 1:53 am

Lingerie Shopping - Chapter 2 
Petty Criminal

Post Lingerie Shopping - Chapter 2
Lingerie Shopping

by

Northern Chill

Author's note: This is a story based on the characters from the Metrobay universe found at Hipcomix.com which is written by Doctor Robo and illustrated by Finster Foul. There are scenes of nudity, sex, profanity and mild violence in this serial so if this bothers you, move on now. Otherwise, enjoy!

All characters are used with the permission of the original author Doctor Robo.

Chapter 2
-----------

After running his hands briefly down the naked body of Alpha Woman, Hanley turned his attention back to Ashley and Christina. " All right, let's get things going. Ashley, Christina, please pick up Alpha Woman and install her onto the appropriate base. I'll adjust the other one for her little friend, " the store manager muttered and took out of a nearby file cabinet what looked like a TV remote to use.

" I hear and I obey, Master, " Ashley and Christina replied before turning and stiffly making their way to Alpha Woman with Ashley standing to her left and Christina on the heroine's right. With strength that would surprise anybody watching, the two picked up the buxom Alpha Woman and with a measure of precision, they lowered Tina onto the stand with the dildo entering Alpha Woman's sex ever so slowly. For the next thirty seconds or so, the two continued to pull Tina downwards with brief pauses made to moisten the dildo with their tongues to accelerate the process. Finally, with Tina's high heels touching the stand, the dildo was completely inside Tina's Sex and at that point, Ashley and Christina released the heroine's arms, turned to face Hanley and assumed a pose of staring straight ahead with their arms hanging stiffly at their sides.

While his two compliant "employees" were busy getting Alpha Woman ready for the next step in the process, Hanley used his remote to adjust the height of the other stand downwards by several inches in accordance with Kyla's shorter stature. Once this was done and seeing that Alpha Woman was now "set", Hanley ordered Ashley and Christina to position Kyla in a similar manner.

Once Kyla was ready on her stand, Hanley picked up the remote that operated the computer chips inside the stands and prepare to start downloading the instructions into the women's neural systems directly. Hanley noted to himself that Alpha Woman was already showing signs of shaking off the effects of the scanner as her eyes were twitching and her hands were moving ever so slightly. Nevertheless, the store manager remained unconcerned as it would be mere seconds before the program would be downloading into the women's brains and their focus would be attuned to his desires.

Indeed, a moment or so after Hanley punched the desired numbers into the remote, Tina and Kyla showed the effects of the programming. Both women's eyes opened wide as they could and their limbs stiffened as if they were both hit by a massive charge of electricity. As the seconds ticked by, Tina and Kyla could be seen mouthing words though nothing was being said but this brought a small smile to Hanley's face as it indicated things were well under way. As seconds turned into minutes, Tina and Kyla's minds were filled with images of different type of poses used by mannequins as well as times to assume the poses unless ordered otherwise. In addition, there were deeply embedded notions to obey all instructions given by their master Mr. Hanley. Hanley watched with a certain degree of smugness as Tina and Kyla started to assume the poses they were seeing mentally for several seconds before reverting to standing still. Several of the poses were provocative, to say the least, but Luscious Lingerie had a reputation in Metrobay for selling merchandise meant to stimulate men and women in the bedroom and these poses were meant to emphasize this idea.

As the clock indicated nearly thirty minutes had passed, the gyrations by the two women slowed down considerably until they stopped completely and the women closed their eyes tight. Seated at a nearby desk and sipping on a cup of gourmet coffee, Hanley barely even acknowledged the change as he looked over the orders for the upcoming holiday season. He knew that the women were now programmed for daytime activities and the stands they were attached to were now shifting to sending data related to nighttime activities, which was a far different set of images and words. Reflecting back a short while, Hanley recalled how Luscious Lingerie was doing fine as a business but not nearly as profitable as other lingerie stories in the Metrobay area. However, this all changed when Hanley received the APEX technology that allowed him to display his wares that drove the store's sales through the roof. In addition, Hanley was able to do away with the store's security system and enjoy the fringe benefits of having lovely, buxom women at his beck and call.

As Hanley looked over the quantity of Christmas themed bra and gift sets he had ordered, Kyla and Tina started to show the effects of the second round of programming. Tina's eyes were fluttering, lustful moans were coming from her mouth and her hands were kneading and tweaking her breasts and nipples. Next to her, Kyla was showing similar reactions to the images and instructions flowing through her mind with her head slightly tilted back as she moaned, her left hand roaming up and down her torso in caressing motions and her right hand caressing her sex in motions that grew more vigorous with every passing second.

" Hmmmm, I wonder if the Christmas themed corsets will be better sellers during the holiday rush, " Hanley thought to himself as he glanced up and saw the women were entering the final part of their programming, which involved security and other needed protocols. Considering the fact that the two women were superheroines, this part went faster than normal but Hanley didn't seem to notice as, for him, it was all routine.

With a green light appearing on the remote, Hanley knew the stands work had been completed and ordered Ashley and Christina to remove the new additions from their stands and prepare them for the night portion of their new occupations. Hanley, looking over the nubile women as they were removed from the stands and taken elsewhere, was tempted again to sample the new additions but knew there was a routine to the whole process and there would be plenty of time for personal satisfaction later.

Next morning......7:15 am.......

As the staff for Luscious Lingerie entered the store and started preparations for the store opening at 8:30, Mr. Hanley chatted with several of them for a minute or two until the door to the back room opened and eight women walked stiffly out and lined up left to right as if they were in the army and being inspected by an officer. In fact, Hanley felt much like a general as he walked in front of the women with a pause every now and then to caress a cheek or breast. After noting with satisfaction that Alpha Woman and her friends had had their pubic area shaven clean by the others in preparation for their upcoming duties, Hanley summoned his staff over for the daily display preparations.

" Ashley, Diana, please go with staff for body stockings display, " Hanley intoned and gestured to the right of the store.

" Yes Master. I will go to body stockings, " Ashley and Diana intoned in a solemn monotone before the two marched stiffly to the right followed by a staff member, who smiled as she looked forward to doing this kind of display.

" Karla, Nicole, you'll spend the day in the baby doll section, " Hanley said to the next women in the line.

" Yes Master. I will be in the baby doll area. As you command, I obey, " Kara and Nicole replied in a robotic manner as they turned and walked to the left with Julie, who joined the staff at Luscious Lingerie a year and a half ago. With her buxom physique, beautiful looking ass and lips that looked readily kissable, Hanley had pondered more than once about adding Julie to the roster of living mannequins as a permanent addition. However, this would go against the explicit instructions of the store's owner and Hanley had no desire to "cross the boss", so to speak.

" Ok, let's see. Cynthia, Irene, you will be in the general bra and panty section. Oh, and Suzie, let's set them up for a few scenes standing together today, " Hanley said to the next transfixed women and staff member.

" I hear and I obey, Master. I will display bra and panties in a pleasing manner, " Cynthia and Suzie intoned before walking stiffly towards the front of the store to be dressed and ready for the admiring customers.

"Hmmm, now for the new stock. Alpha Woman, you will be in the left display window wearing a corset and stockings that you will be dressed in by Sandra. Kyla, you will be in the right display window wearing our newly acquired Discrete and Desirous half bra and panty set. Sandra, I think Alpha Woman wears size 36F in a bra and her friend looks to be 38FF or so in bra size so make sure what they are displaying is taken into account with these sizes. Oh, and to make sure none of Alpha Woman's friends drop by and recognize her, adjust the overhead lighting so that she appears to be a brunette with, oh, smoky brown eyes. Is everything understood? " Hanley intoned with some deliberation as he knew putting a well known heroine in the store window as a live mannequin was playing with fire.

" Yes Master. I will go to the window display and do as you have instructed, " Tina and Kyla intoned as images started to appear in their minds of the poses they should take and how often they should them. With a somewhat sadistic look on her face, Sandra followed and definitely appearing to relish the opportunity to dress these naked women in sexy lingerie.

Some time later............

Hanley normally took his lunch break inside the store but he had been busy inside the store for most of the morning and had not had a chance to see the window displays. Making his way outside, the first thing he noticed was that there was a larger crowd than normal. Looking at the displays, Hanley had to admit that Sandra had outdone herself in this displays for his newest models.

Alpha Woman was wearing a black corset with red and silver piping, black panties and matching garters and stockings. She was wearing a black silk choker and an imitation red rose in her hair with 9" high heels that emphasized her long legs. Next to this beauty, Sandra had set up part of a brass bed frame and Tina was currently leaning on one of the posts as part of her current pose. With her mouth pursed invitingly, her left hand atop her hip and her legs slightly leaning forward, Tina's display was causing the women looking on to blush slightly and the men to stir uncomfortably from growth in their groin areas, Hanley noted to himself.

As for Kyla, she was dressed and displayed in an alluring manner as well. Sandra had dressed the mindless woman in a pink Desirous bra and panty set and had applied a touch of make-up to the nipples so that Kyla shifted her pose as she was programmed to, she would not be flashing her nipples to the onlookers due to the sheerness of the bra.

With the clock striking twelve o'clock exactly, Kyla and Tina changed their poses automatically in keeping with their poses. Tina tucked her hands behind her head with her elbows bent and and her legs slightly spread apart. With her lips parted and her eyes smoldering in lust, it was a pose that was the height of female sexuality.

For Kyla, her left hand moved upwards to shield her breasts even as her right hand lifted upwards slightly and her face took on a look of surprise. as if she was in a bedroom and someone had walked in on her dressing. It was, to be honest, not the most erotic pose but the day was long and the women were programmed to change their poses every fifteen minutes.

" Not bad....not bad at all! The customers will be coming in all day based on this and tonight....oh, tonight, I see how everything else works, " Hanley thought to himself as his mind drifted to the time after the store closed.

His favorite time of the day....

To be continued.............

Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:18 pm
Profile YIM
Evil Genius

Very hot part 2, I must say I love the way the woman are being used and dressed and placed in bra and panties sections etc.
:twisted:

Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:42 pm
Profile YIM