Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 10:00 am

Lingerie Shopping - A Metrobay serial... 
Petty Criminal

Post Lingerie Shopping - A Metrobay serial...
Lingerie Shopping

by

Northern Chill

Author's note: This is a story based on the characters from the Metrobay universe found at Hipcomix.com which is written by Doctor Robo and illustrated by Finster Foul. There are scenes of nudity, sex, profanity and mild violence in this serial so if this bothers you, move on now. Otherwise, enjoy!

All characters are used with the permission of the original author Doctor Robo.

It was a a warm August day in Metrobay and the business district was busy with shoppers coming and going from the many stores that lined the main street area. A few people were standing outside stores talking into cell phones as people passed them by with arms full of purchases. For two women, though, they had yet to make any purchases but only because they were going to a single store. To anybody walking by, the two, Tina Butler and Kyla Menlos, were just like any of the other women in the area. In reality, though, they were the superheroines known as Alpha Woman and Snowflake who, with the other members of Superheroine Squad, had saved Metrobay numerous times in the past from a wide range of bizarre menaces. Today, though, the two women were focused on something other than using their amazing abilities: personal shopping!

" I don't see why you have to go with me to Luscious Lingerie! I think I'm old enough to buy my own stuff and in case you've forgotten, people know who you are, " Kyla pouted as the two walked briskly down the street with their high heels clattering as they walked.

" Kyla, if you think I'm dumb enough to let you go shopping unsupervised with the Squad's general debit card, you need to think again. Besides, I'm in the mood to buy something, ummm, a little naughty side for myself, " Tina murmured softly in response as the two turned the corner and saw their destination just a few stores away.

" Ok, but please don't make me buy something that my grandmother would wear. Sheesh..." Kyla murmured as the two stopped in front of Luscious Lingerie and gazed at the the sexy window display the store had set up. Luscious Lingerie was notorious in the Metrobay area for their highly sexual displays and the display the two heroines saw was no exception. A red haired mannequin, wearing a lacy blue bra and panty set and mounted atop a typical metal stand, was facing outwards with her hand on her hips in a posture not unlike adopted by Snowflake and Alpha Woman in the past. To the left, a sandy brown haired free standing mannequin wearing a sheer white nightie was posed bending over with its right hand grasping the redheaded mannequin's left leg and its head tilted upwards that would be a lustful look if it was flesh and blood. To the right of the red haired mannequin, a black haired mannequin wearing a white teddy with matching G-string panties and black high heels stood with her right hand tucked behind her head and her left hand on her waist. All in all, it was a display that stop any man or woman in their tracks who glanced at the window for a second or two. For Tina and Kyla, the imagery proved no less alluring and the two women stood for nearly a full minute gazing at the tableaux in front of them.

With a small smile, Tina grabbed Kyla's right arm and dragged her younger compatriot in crime fighting into the store that looked to be fairly busy judging by the number of women walking around looking at various garments as well as heading to one of several dressing rooms located at the back of the store. Judging by the buxom nature of the three sales associates ringing through purchases and other associates assisting clients on the floor, the staff seemed to be firm believers in the store merchandise (not to mention frequent drinkers of the water available to Metrobay women that led to above average chest sizes).

" Oooh, oooh, I see some stuff that looks sharp! I'll be over in this area if you need me, Tina! " Kyla said excitedly and made a beeline for a section that seemed to be devoted to women of her age and relative size.

" Was I ever that enthusiastic and bubbly? Something tells me this is going to be a long day, " Tina thought to herself as she watched her young compatriot run excitedly to the area she had in mind and gazed at the lingerie items that were on display.

" Ummm, excuse me. I hate to bother you when you're busy but I was wondering if you're the heroine they call Alpha Woman? If you are, could I have your autograph? " a red haired woman in her mid twenties asked to the left of the statuesque heroine. With a broad smile and slight smile on her face, Tina took the book offered to her and signed a personal autograph for the woman as well as several others that had gathered in the area. If she hadn't been so occupied with signing autographs, Tina might have noticed an unusual sight near the back of the store: two live mannequins stepping down from their display platforms and walking towards a door at the back. If Tina had seen this, she might have noticed that the models movements were in a manner that would have seemed far too familiar to her....

Elsewhere in the store........

"....ooohh, that looks really sexy and they've got it in my size! I should get two of these and three of these slips and, oh, that push-up bra would drive them wild on the weekend. I just hope Tina isn't a spoilsport and make me put back any of this stuff, " Kyla thought to herself as she grabbed several items that she figured would look great on her curvaceous physique. Seeing Tina was busy with autograph seekers, the diminutive heroine sauntered over to the sales counter and put her choices atop it before getting the attention of the nearest sales associate.

" Ma'am? Oh, Miss Sandra? Hi. Ummm, these are my purchases and they're going to be paid for by the woman that has a bunch of people standing around her. Oh, just a second. I saw a nightie that I think might be perfect for me.... " Kyla intoned to a dark haired woman wearing a white blouse and pleated dark skirt with a small name tag pinned above her right breast. Before Sandra had a chance to say anything, Kyla had already ventured into an aisle at the far end of the store and well out of range for conversation. Glancing in the direction indicated by the young woman, Sandra saw immediately the purchaser looked to be none other Alpha Woman, one of the famous heroine that protected Metrobay and its citizens. Recalling something that she had been told when she first started working at Luscious Lingerie, Sandra picked up a nearby phone and punched in several numbers.

"Mr. Hanley? Sandra Button here. I just thought you should turn your attention to the monitors that show the front of the store right now. Yes. Yes, I understand. She's here with a young woman. Yes. Yes, I understand. Right away, Mr. Hanley, " the sales associate said quietly into the receiver with an eerie monotone evident in her voice. After disconnecting, Sandra moved to where the cash register and bent over to focus on the scanning wand the staff used to ring purchases into the computer. Sandra disconnected the wire leading to the scanner and attached another wire in its place. If one could see underneath, the new wire still lead to the computer but went through a green and black box with an Apex logo on it beforehand.

" I think this is just about everything. Oh, and I was wondering if there was some sort of discount when you buy a certain amount of lingerie. My, uhhh, Aunt Tina tends to be a little conservative when it comes to shopping and I don't want to freak her out with a big total for these items, " Kyla said quietly and glanced nervously in Tina's direction.

" Oh, I don't think you have to worry about Tina being upset with your choices, " Sandra replied as she picked up the scanner and, with a brief check to make sure no one was watching, aimed the light directly into the heroine's eyes. Kyla's eyes widened upon the red beam of light hitting them and her mouth opened slightly as if she was going to protest something but that urge seemed to fade quickly.

" Now, why don't you go to the door at the back of the store, enter the room and accept the instructions you are given without hesitation? " Sandra said firmly.

" Yes. I will go to the back of the store. Enter a room. Obey all instructions without question, " Kyla replied quietly and somewhat robotically before turning and walking towards the back of the store. The cold using heroine's high heels clattered as she walked across the tile floor with her arms locked and stiff at her sides as she moved.

The crowd around Tina had dissipated and the statuesque heroine looked up to see her friend and team mate at the back of the store and opening a door to a room that didn't look like a dressing room. Puzzled by Kyla's actions, Tina started in the direction of the young woman before being called over to the check-out by a sales associate.

" I saw you and I just wanted to let you know your niece left her selections here at the counter while she went and talked to our store manager about a job opening we have here at the store. Now, we'll finish ringing through her purchases and get you all set, " Sandra said smoothly and started to scan the tag on a pair black lace bras that looked almost transparent in nature.

Tina's puzzlement continued even as she handed the clerk a debit card and looked at the number of items stacked up on the counter. " I don't understand why Kyla would want to buy all this stuff and go off without talking to me first. I think.... " the busty heroine started to say before the red light from the scanner hit her square in the eyes and suddenly her mind seemed as clear as the sky.

" You should go to the room in the back of the store and obey all instructions and orders no matter what, " Sandra intoned as she looked around nervously while keeping the scanner trained on the heroines' eyes. The sales clerk had heard of Alpha Woman's incredible mental powers and didn't want to take the chance that the heroine would shake the effects of the mind control ray and look to punish her as a result. However, the heroine's eyes remained fixed and devoid of independent thought as she absorbed the clerk's words (the Squad's recent tangling with the now reformed Doctor Twisted and Sentius might have weakened her defenses as well).

" I hear and I obey. I will go to the back room and follow all orders and instructions without question, " Alpha Woman intoned before turning and marching stiffly in the direction of the back room. One or two customers saw her pass by but figured the heroine had business to conduct with the manager.

Thirty minutes later.........

" Thank you, ladies, for joining me here in my office and contacting your friends and family to let them know you will be unavailable for the next week or so. My name is Mr. Hanley but you will address me at all times as Master. Is that understood? " a dark haired man said as he stood before Kyla and Tina and openly leered at their physiques.

" Yes Master. I understand, " Kyla and Tina intoned robotically with voices that would have carried into the general store except that the room had sound proofed by Hanley a long time ago.

" Excellent! You see, ladies, Luscious Lingerie is well known in Metrobay for its selection in sensual and stimulating lingerie that accentuate the physique of the women that wear the garments. In addition, our patrons are extremely fond of the figures we employ to display the merchandise in alluring and provocative ways. However, thanks to some technology that the store owner sent me a while back, we are able to enhance our store displays quite a bit at virtually no cost. Oh, and there are some bonuses to using select women in Metrobay as living mannequins but we'll get into that later. Ashley, Christina, please walk over and stand next to our newest additions to the store, " Hanley said before gesturing towards a redhead and and a dark-haired woman that were standing stock still to the left of them. The two had been working as mannequins in the store earlier in the day and were still dressed in the alluring lingerie they wore earlier.

" Yes Master. Of course, " Ashley and Christina replied as they walked stiffly over to the other women and stood facing the store manager.

" Very good! Ashley, I want you to help Alpha Woman and her friend out of their garments they are wearing. Christina, please go to the room next door and bring out two indocratination units for the new additions, " Hanley said firmly to the women.

" Yes Master. It will be done, " Ashley and Christina intoned at the same time before they moved without pause to follow the instructions of their owner. As Ashley stripped Kyla and Tina of their garments, Hanley rubbed his groin several times upon seeing the nude figures of the women in front of him. Part of him wanted to take the two to his private quarters right there and then but he knew the women were influenced by the special scanner for only a couple more hours at best without reinforcement.

" The units, Master, " Christina intoned as she placed what looked to be two ordinary mannequin stands next to Kyla and Tina. The only thing that indicated these were no ordinary stands was that the pole part did not end in a metal point but rather what looked to be a flesh colored dildo of some kind.

" Fantastic! Soon, things will look even better out on the floor of Luscious Lingerie...in more ways then one!!!! " Hanley exclaimed before throwing his head and letting out a triumphant laugh.

To be continued........

Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:08 pm
Profile YIM
Site Administrator

Great work! You're off to a fine start with this story.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:02 pm
Forum Moderator

Great stuff, Northern Chill! I can't wait to see the rest. Welcome to the forums!

- Doc

Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Evil Genius

Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:33 pm
Profile YIM
Petty Criminal

Many thanx for the feedback, everybody! Right now, I'm planning 4-6 chaps for this serial though how often they show up remains to be seen. I don't write as much as I used to...:)

Oh, and maybe another one in the future involving Blackout in a sorta " what if this happened?..." scenario...:D

Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:10 pm
Profile YIM
Evil Genius

Can you have famouse olympic athletes lured also but with other names of course. For example Amanda beard als Amy :twisted:

Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:16 pm
Profile YIM
Petty Criminal

Sorry...no plans to add celebrities to the storyline though there will be a few characters from Metrobay showing up of the non-heroine persuasion...:)

Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:20 pm
Profile YIM
Evil Genius

well why not Metro Bay's best none heroine characters. how about Daisy Sanchez and Crissy Tanner shopping together as a fallen couple secretly :twisted:

Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:24 pm
Profile YIM
Petty Criminal

Probably not those two in this serial but there are others in Metrobay who might stop by....or stay for a while...:D

Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:04 pm
Profile YIM
Petty Criminal

Awesome story :D Looking forward to the next chapter

Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:41 am
Profile YIM