Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:10 am

Wonder Woman & Wonder Girl: Relative Values 
Villain

Post Wonder Woman & Wonder Girl: Relative Values
Relative Values
BY
MesmerEyes

Diana Prince slept soundly, she was probably aware of the rain beating on the windowpane, she might even have been aware of the ticking of the clock in the hallway. What she was not aware of was the almost imperceptible click as the door to her apartment opened or the slightly louder noise a pair of heavy duty cutters snipped through the security chain like a knife through butter. She should have woken as two sets of feet slowly moved through the apartment towards her, but safe in her own home, sleeping in her own bed the troubles of the world were far away. In fact the first thing Diana noticed she felt rather than heard, a sharp stinging sensation in her neck made her flinch and open her eyes. Diana turned her head seeing for the first time a shadowy shape hovering by the side of her bed, she tried to speak but her mouth was dry. She tried to get up but her arms collapsed beneath her only to be quickly grabbed and tied behind her back. Diana's eyes were filled with anger. Anger at the invasion of her home and an even greater anger that she had been surprised and bested with no chance to fight back. Those were her last thoughts as whatever drug had been injected into her neck for--d her eyelids to close over her angry eyes and within less than a minute more Diana's buttocks were rising and falling rhythmically with each breath as once again she was aware of nothing.

The two shadowy shapes looked at each other gave a mutual thumbs up and then quietly closed the door and left. One of the shapes pointed to a second door, they moved towards it, one either side listening intently for any sound from within. The other side of the door Druscilla Prince was like her sister sleeping. She was sleeping the sleep of the innocent. The first hint of danger for Du was when someone roughly seized her legs and clamped them together. Du sprang upright her eyes wide searching the darkness for her attacker but before she could react a hood was thrust over her head. Dru's hands instinctively flew upwards to remove it but with horror she felt first one arm and then the other grabbed, she felt and heard the handcuffs close over her wrists. Her legs were free though; she threw them sideways at the sound of one of the intruders and heard a satisfying thump as she hit flesh. Before she could do anything else her lower body was pinned to the bed and then without warning she felt a strong hand pushing her towards the bed pushing her breasts out of shape as she hit the bed. Dru finally screamed.

"DIANA... HELmmmmmppppHHHHH"

The cry was brutally cut off as another hand closed over her mouth. Dru struggled like a wildcat. It didn't take her long to realise that Diana wasn't coming. She could smell her own fear and then she smelt something else, a familiar smell, a smell that made her struggle harder and harder to escape the inevitable. It was the smell of Chloroform. She felt her attacker press down hard on her stomach forcing her to breathe and with every breath she took, no matter how small, Dru took in more and more of the sleep inducing fumes. Her struggles slowed, she grew weaker and finally with a last hopeless spasm Dru succumbed.

"Why didn't we inject this one as well?"

"Orders!"

"Orders?"

The second intruder shrugged his shoulders and lifted the sleeping teenager over his shoulder.

"Take her down to the van, I have a message to deliver."

The second intruder nodded and headed for the door. The first waited for a second and then re entered Diana's room. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a knife. He cut Diana's wrists loose put the knife away and then reaching into another pocket he pulled out a letter and placed it on the bedside table. He turned to leave, hesitated and walked back over to the bed. He took off his glove turned over Diana's unconscious body and began to play with her breast.

"Another time maybe, Gotta go now and take care of your little sister, he slapped Diana's bottom and then left quickly closing the door behind him.

Diana opened her eyes, something was wrong. Her throat was dry and her head was pounding. She swung her legs over the side of the bed and sat up. She rubbed her neck it felt tender. Then slowly at first the memory came back.

"Oh my God. DRU!"

Diana raced into Dru's room it was empty. Dishevelled bedclothes and the familiar smell of chloroform. Diana's stomach tightened. She remembered a fleeting glimpse of something in her room. Diana ran to her own room and grabbed the letter.

WE HAVE YOUR SISTER. WE WILL CONTACT YOU. DO NOT INVOLVE ANYONE. TELL NO-ONE.
DO AS WE SAY OR YOUR SISTER DIES.

Diana took a deep breath. This couldn't be happening. Why? Who would have done it? She knew she would have to tell Steve. Diana realised that whoever had kidnapped Dru had no idea she was Wonder girl or that Diana was in fact Wonder Woman otherwise they would have taken them both. That meant it was something to do with the IADC. Diana picked up the phone.

"I'm sorry Diana but the IADC can't get involved, it's a job for the feds."

"But Steve, its Dru. My god, you've got to help me, You are the only person I can trust, You know the FBI will mess things up."

"What about Wonder Woman?"

"Steve Wonder Woman doesn't have access to the IADC files. If I can find out who's got Dru then maybe she can help."

"Call her anyway, you two have always been pretty tight."

"It's not that easy Steve, Wonder Woman isn't on the payroll is she, I can't just pick up the phone."

"Look Diana. Let them contact you. Then Maybe I can do something for you, Unofficially. OK"

"Thanks Steve."

"Right now you need to take some time off until this is sorted."

"But Steve!"

"No buts, your out of here. Call me."

Steve ushered a confused Diana from the room. Minute's later Diana was outside of the building looking up at window to Steve's Office. Something wasn't right. Steve was her friend. He would never let anything happen to Dru. She had to pay him another visit only this time it would be as Wonder Woman. First Diana needed to go back to her apartment and wait to be contacted only then would she know what she had to do and maybe pick up a clue as to who was behind it all.

Meanwhile in Steve's office.

"She didn't take it very well General."

"Hardly surprising in the circumstances."

"Are you sure this is a god idea?"

"Dammit yes. We need better access to Wonder Woman in case she's needed. Diana Prince seems to be the only pipeline. That situation must not continue."

"But Kidnapping Diana's sister and refusing to help her. Diana will never buy it."

"Maybe not. But while we have her sister she will have to play our game."

"Yes general."

"I'm sure you will be getting a visit from Wonder Woman soon."

"What about wonder Woman's Lasso?"

"The Memory implants we've given you should suffice, after all she doesn't know the right questions yet, let alone any of the answers."

"Good night General."

Diana continued to pace up and down the room waiting for the call, a letter under the door or anything else that would tell her what they wanted. To tell her Dru was safe. Nothing happened. All she could do was wait.

"General"

"Hastings"

General Kruger looked through the one way glass into the darkened room.

"Everything going to Plan?"

"Yes general, we're keeping her sedated but still awake."

"She is aware of her situation?"

"Oh yes we've made sure of that. Fear is our best weapon."

"Any news on the Sister?"

"She hasn't left her apartment all afternoon."

"Good. Good. "

"Keep me posted Hastings."

"Yes general. Goodnight."

The General left the room leaving Hastings to stare at the barely conscious teenager.
Dru was moaning softly. She was bound and blindfolded with a large pair of earphones covering most of her head. Hastings flicked a switch to listen to the white noise that was being piped into her head to keep her disorientated. He turned another dial to listen to the subliminal instructions hidden behind the noise to keep her docile and away from any thought of escape.
The tape was nearly finished Hastings put another one into a second deck and watched as it took over seamlessly from the first one. He just wished that he could get a little closer even for a moment. Maybe just grope her breasts or cop a quick feel between her legs. No not yet there was too much at stake. Maybe later.

Tired of Waiting Diana guessing that her apartment was being watched had left via the roof and was now waiting for Steve Trevor to reach his car in the underground Car Park.

"Hello Steve"

Steve turned with a start.

"Wonder Woman!"

"We need to talk Steve, Sorry about this"

Before Steve could react he was encircled by the power of The Amazon lasso."
Wonder woman wasted no time.

"Why won't you help Diana?"

"Can't. Orders"

"Whose orders?"

"General Kruger"

"Why did he give you those orders?"

"Diana. Test loyalty. Put her under pressure."

"Don't you trust her Steve?"

"Yes"

"When will they release Dru?"

"When test done."

"When will they contact me"

"No Contact."

"Why?"

"Pressure of not knowing. Psychological test."

"You will forget telling me any of this Steve, you will forget we met this evening."

"Forget. Yes"

Wonder Woman was gone. Steve got into his car and in an unmarked van at the other end of the Car park a man picked up a phone.

"General"

"Go ahead."

"Contact made. General. The implanted memories were a go. Maintaining contact with Colonel Trevor."

"Keep me informed."

Diana was angry. It was ridiculous. Didn't they trust her after all she had done? But at least she knew Dru was safe now, she could pass their test. Dru would be returned unharmed and then she could see about a little payback. There was a nagging doubt at the back of her mind but she dismissed it knowing that her lasso had for--d Steve to tell her the truth. Dru was safe.

"How long until we can release her"

"Another forty eight hours, just to be sure."

"Good we want to keep Prince on the back foot, she'll be getting agitated by then and getting her sister back will throw her another curve ball."

Hastings and the General were once again watching Dru. Hastings reached down and placed another tape in the deck. Written on the tape was the number 14.
Dru just moaned softly and every so often she mumbled a few words. Words that even Dru could not hear.

The next two days passed slowly for Diana, knowing that Dru was safe was of little consolation. Diana knew from long experience that things could go wrong even with the best laid plans. But Diana knew she had no choice but to wait until they decided to return Dru to her. She had tried in vain to locate General Kruger but he was nowhere to be found and even extensive use of her lasso had found nothing of even the slightest help. Diana felt helpless, she had avoided contacting Steve or anyone else from the IADC and slowly her anger and the need for revenge had mounted.

Diana was sat on her couch drifting in and out of sleep when finally the phone rang.

"Downstairs, Rear entrance, alone. NOW!"

The phone went dead and Diana leapt up pulled on a sweater and ran from her apartment towards the lift. A couple of minutes later Diana was waiting outside as she had been instructed. A car pulled around the corner and stopped, the rear door opened. Diana waited. Nothing happened, she approached the car and looked in, she could see someone in the darkness. Diana moved closer straining her eyes to see.

"Dru?"

Diana sensed someone behind her, her whole body tensed as she felt herself propelled roughly into the car. She hit the back seat with a thump and cannoned into the only occupant. Diana tried to sit up put the second man was behind her pushing her down. Diana continued to struggle as she heard the door close and the car pull quickly away.

"Stop struggling Miss Prince"

"WHERES MY SISTER?"

"Be quiet and you'll see her soon enough."

Diana calmed down and was allowed to sit up.

"Where are you taking me?"

" A secret location Miss Prince, I'm afraid you'll have to take a little nap."

"NO!"

"If you want to see your sister again just put this mask over your face and breathe deeply."

Diana shook her head.

"NOW Miss Prince, or face the consequences."

Diana still hesitated; she felt the mask thrust into her hand.

"NOW!"

Diana lifted up the mask and pressed it to her face, she took a small breath and smelt the chloroform, and she kept the breaths small hoping to remain awake a little longer.

"I said deep breaths Miss Prince. DEEP!"

Diana started to take deep breaths all the time closely watched by the two men. With each breath Diana could feel herself sinking slowly into a dark sleep, she could feel her eyelids flutter as she tried to keep them open concentrating on where they were taking her. But the streetlights were starting to blur; even the interior of the car took on a surreal glow. Soon it was impossible to even hold the mask to her face and both arms hung limply at her side. Still conscious Diana felt the mask pressed to her face once more before even her immense amazon will gave up and allowed her to fall into a deep and dreamless sleep.

"She's a strong one"

"Sure is"

"Make sure she stays out."

"We should have injected her."

"NO way, I wanted to watch her struggle, watch her slowly go under. Turns me on."

"Man you're sick."

The car carried on through the night towards an unknown destination.

"General, they have Prince, they are bringing her in."

"Good. Excellent, I'll be right over"

Ten minutes later the General, Steve and Hastings watched as an unconscious Diana was carried from the car into the building.

"Why didn't we just take Diana in the first place?"

The General looked at him.

"Wanted to see her squirm first and besides it made it a lot easier to get her here, don't you agree?"

"Yes general."

"I think we can release the sister now, have her taken to the apartment."

Hastings picked up the phone, barked some instructions and turned back to the general.

"All arranged Sir."

"Well done Hastings. Trevor call me when you get the chance to have a chat with Miss Prince."

"Sir"

The General left the room. Hastings and Steve turned to watch the monitors as Dru was released and Diana imprisoned.

Dru opened eyes and yawned. She felt awful; she shook her head to throw off residues of sleep from her head. Dru threw her feet on to the bedroom floor kneading the deep pile carpet either toes. That always relaxed her. Dru yawned again and pulled her hands through her tousled hair. Something was nagging at the back of her mind, something had happened. But what, Dru could not remember. She stood up and walked towards the bathroom, she splashed her face with water and looked in the mirror. For an amazon Dru looked dreadful. Dru but on her dressing gown and opened the door to her room. She walked across the hallway and knocked on the door of Diana's room. There was no answer, Dru called out Diana's name, and still there was no answer. Then in the back of her mind the memories began to return. Of course Diana was out of town on a Mission, Someone had told her. Steve? No not Steve someone else. Yes it had been General Kruger, Steve's Boss. How could she have forgotten her Sister was not here?

"You are losing it young lady"

How did she know General Kruger, had she met him before? Of course she had, he was good looking. Dru started at that thought where did that come from. But there was no denying she did find him attractive, very attractive. Dru was about to make she some breakfast when the doorbell rang. Dru tidied herself up and opened the door.

"General Kruger, how nice to see you again."

"Please, call me Hank."

Dru smiled and blushed.

"Come in.... Hank."

Dru's blush darkened to a deep shade of crimson"

"Are you packed my dear?"

"Packed"

"Yes, we discussed it last night, you are coming to stay with me until Diana returns."

"With you?"

The first shadow of doubt crossed Dru's young face."

"Yes, just like your sister wanted, remember."

Dru remembered and began to smile, she wanted nothing more than to stay with the General."

"Yes, come in it won't take me long."

General Kruger smiled and steeped into the apartment. Five minutes later Dru stepped into the hallway carrying a suitcase and wearing a smile.

"Ready Hank."

Dru used the Generals first name without thought; it was the Generals turn to smile.

"Good, let me carry the suitcase my dear."

"Thank you, Hank."

Dru closed the door to the apartment and walked towards the lift wiggling her bottom a lot more than usual and very aware of the effect it was having on the uniformed man following her.

The Generals Imo sped along the freeway; the general put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a handkerchief and a small bottle.

"I've got you a little present Dru."

Dru looked at the items in his hands with interest.

"Oooh what is it?"

"I've got you a little chloroform."

A delicious tremor ran through Dru's body."

"CHLOROFORM!"

"YES my dear, you know how much you love it, don't you?"

Dru looked at the bottle, something was wrong but all she could do was lick her young lips at the prospect of smelling the sleep-inducing drug. Dru looked at the General.

"Th.. Thank you."

"Don't mention it my dear, would you like some now?"

"Y...yes pl.. Please"

The General poured a little stream of liquid on to the handkerchief and passed it to Dru."

"Remember Dru, do it slowly."

Dru grabbed the cloth and waved it under her own nose. She closed her eyes as she tentatively sniffed heaven. The first wave sent a shudder through her body; she let out an involuntary moan of pleasure and buried her nose in the cloth. Dru could no longer hold herself back; she took breath after breath of her favourite drug. Dru began to relax her body sinking down into the supple leather upholstery. She looked at the General through heavy lidded eyes and mouthed the word thank you before her head fell sideways and came to rest in the generals lap pinning the cloth to her face allowing her to inhale more and more of the slumber inducing vapour. The general pushed her hair from her eyes, they were tightly closed and her breaths were deep and even. The General laughed out loud and said to no one in particular.

"Hell, whatever happens now, with this little filly in my pocket I can't lose. Ha ha "

************************************************************************************8

Diana tried to open her eyes, she couldn't. She tried to speak but she couldn't. In fact all of her senses seemed to have deserted her. Was all this part of the plan to test her loyalty? Diana tried to relax. They had to let her go sooner or later, at least she knew Dru was safe one, with her imprisoned they had no need of her young sister. Then the noise started. White noise, no patterns no voices just white noise. Diana tried to struggle to free herself from whatever bound her but as she rightly guessed, she had been bound by a man and was without all of her Amazon powers. Diana began to lower her metabolic rate to the point where she could wait them out in an almost catatonic state until they chose to set her free.

Hastings was staring at the monitors that were recording Diana's vitals, he watched dismayed as the signs began to fall off the scale. He heartbeat was getting dangerously low. Hastings hit a comms button.

"Colonel, we have an emergency."

Two minutes later Steve Trevor burst into the control room.

"What's wrong?"

"Look at the readouts, her heartbeat is slowing, she's dying!"

"Rubbish, Diana practices Yoga, she's slowing her metabolism down to wait us out."

"What can we do Colonel?"

"Let me think."

"Colonel."

"OK, OK,........ Got it. Keep sending pulses of electricity through the apparatus; vary the frequency and the timing so she can't adjust her body to it. That should keep her off balance. As soon as she's awake put in the first tape."

"On it Colonel."

Diana felt the surge of electricity run through her body throwing her out of her meditative state.

Damn that hurt thought Diana. Diana knew she had to change her plans. If she could work out the frequency of the blasts she could mentally shut them out by subconsciously blocking the pain. Diana waited for the next shock to come. Five minutes. Diana set to work putting herself into the right mental state. Two minutes. Diana meditation was shattered again. Three minutes, two minutes, five minutes, thirty seconds. It went on and on, no pattern and some of the shocks were massive and some moderately uncomfortable but the bottom line for Diana was she could do nothing except wait for the next one.

Meanwhile Hastings started the first tape running and Diana unable to do anything else continued to listen to the all-pervasive white noise and with it the first in a series of subliminal tapes written especially for her.

Diana was trying in vain to find some way to phase out the white noise but every time she thought she had succeeded the next electric charge sent it back to the forefront of her mind. Hour after hour the Amazon's mind was bombarded with the same sounds and every few hours the next tape in a seemingly never-ending series was fed to her unsuspecting mind.

Steve stood in the control room; Hastings was grabbing a few hours rest. Steve picked up the final tape in the long long series and put it in his top pocket. He picked an identical tape form his other pocket and placed it in the machine.

"I don't think the General should get things all his own way, do you Diana?"

A little while before Hastings returned Steve flipped out his tape and dropped the real one back in its box?

"Hi colonel, by my reckoning it should all be over now."

"Yes Hastings, just took the last tape out."

"We should call the General."

"Yes we should, have her sedated and released and I'll make the call."

Hastings hit the comms button and barked some orders.

"She'll be ready in a few minutes"

Steve picked up the phone

"General. Yes she's being sedated now. Yes, we'll return her home and see what develops."

The General put down the phone and playfully slapped the naked bottom draped across his lap. Dru said ouch and giggled.

"I have to go out Dru"

"OH do stay, please."

The general tossed a small brown bottle on to the couch.

"Oh I'm sure you can keep yourself amused whilst I'm gone."

Dru looked at the bottle, her eyes little up

"Chloroform, Yipeee."

Diana opened her eyes and stretched, she could never remember feeling so relaxed, she turned over and buried her head in the pillow fully intending to cuddle up and go straight back to sleep. That one thought disturbed her. She was not used to staying in bed Americas premier superherione always had things to do. Diana pushed the thought from her mind and closed her eyes.

It was the phone ringing several hours later that woke Diana from her deep slumber. She reached out and picked up the receiver managing nothing more than a weak.

"Hello?"

"Diana! Where the hell are you. You should have been here three hours ago."

"Uh Steve? Sorry..... Where should I be?"

"HQ Diana for a debriefing.... Have you been drinking?"

"What... No... Sorry Steve I was sleeping. I guess the mission took more out of me than I thought."

"Get over here now!"

"Right away Steve."

Diana leapt out of bed and started to dress. How could she have forgotten the mission debrief. For a moment Diana was concerned again.

"What mission?"

Then in dribs and drabs it began to come back to her, she had been trying to discover Wonder Woman's identity for the IADC; they couldn't have a jumped up superheroine thinking she was above the law. Had she succeeded?"

"Of course you did silly. You're Wonder woman. That's why the mission was so easy. All I have to do is tell Steve and the General that I'm wonder Woman and I'm not above the law everything will be OK."

Diana finished dressing and looked in the Mirror.

"I shouldn't really tell anyone but I suppose telling Steve and the General is alright after all they are my friends."

Diana left for the office never once thinking about her sister Dru.

Diana walked into Steve's office.

"Sorry I'm late Steve"

"Never mind Diana, let's get started."

"What about General Kruger."

"Oh he'll be along in a little while. Before he arrives we need to talk."

"Whatever you say Steve"

Diana blushed at how good saying that had made her feel.

"The general despite all that you have been told cannot be trusted with information as vital as wonder Woman's identity."

"Whatever you say Steve."

Diana blushed again.

"You can tell me and only me. Got that?"

"Yes Steve."

"But not here, the room might be bugged."

"Where then Steve?"

"My apartment at 20:00 hours."

"OK Steve."

"The General will be arriving shortly you will act as if he is still your friend Diana but remember you can only trust me. If I tell you to do something you must do it, whatever the General Says. Understand?"

"Of course Steve."

Steve smiled inwardly; it looked like things were going to plan. Soon, very soon he would be in a position to ensure that the Generals pompous ass was well and truly in a sling.

"Trevor. Agent Prince. Let's get down to business."

"Yes Sir."

"Did you find out the identity of Wonder Woman."

"No General."

"No Sir, I was unable to locate any information that I didn't know already."

Steve relaxed a little.

"But I understood you were in contact with Wonder Woman."

"No Sir, you were mistaken. It's true Wonder Woman does seem to know what I'm thinking but I can assure you that I never contact her personally."

"I see, then the mission has been unsuccessful."

"I'm sorry to say that it has General."

"Perhaps we can salvage something. Come to my house later this evening. Trevor can bring you and we'll discuss it further."

"Yes Sir."

The general stormed from the office slamming the door behind him.

"See you at eight Diana. Take the rest of the day off."

"Thank you Steve."

"Oh and Diana"

"Yes Steve"

"Wear something... nice"

Diana blushed; it looked like she was going to have to do some shopping.

Steve's doorbell rang exactly at eight. He opened it smiling and then let his jaw drop.

"D..Diana... my god you look great."

"Thank you Steve."

"Come in."

Steve followed Diana into the room watching her ass swaying seductively in the tight back number she had obviously specially bought. His eyes ran down her long slim legs following the seams of the stockings right down to the black and shiny heels that she was tottering around in.

"Well I must say Diana when I asked you to wear something nice I had no Idea."

"Do you like the way I look Steve."

"I most certainly do."

Diana blushed and sat down on the couch, that was a feat in itself considering just how tight the dress was. Steve watched it ride up her legs. He let out an audible breath as he saw the suspenders atop the stockings. He dragged his eyes away and looked her in the eye.

"We have to talk Diana. You need to give me some important information."

"What do you need to know Steve?"

"I need to know the identity of Wonder Woman Diana in order to thwart the Generals plans."

Diana smiled. No problem Steve. In fact I can show you."

Diana stood and began to spin. There was the customary flash of light and in her place stood Wonder Woman.

"OH MY GOD!"

"Surprise."

"I'll say. I never suspected for a moment."

"What do we do now Steve?"

Steve certainly had a few ideas, but that would have to wait.

OK Di... I mean Wonder Woman General Kruger intends to sell your Identity to the highest bidder and we have to stop him."

"But he doesn't know it Steve."

"He intends to imprison you tonight and make you talk... Diana that is."

"I see. Well he won't be expecting Wonder Woman to turn up in person will he?"

"You have to go as Diana Prince, if he manages to capture you as Wonder Woman he'll be able to sell the real thing. No we'll go in together. He trusts me and together we can turn the tables on him. OK?"

"You're the boss Steve."

Steve smiled and turned away to hide the bulge in his trousers.

"Right we'd better get going."

"Prince, Trevor. Come in."

Diana and Steve followed the general into his spacious and opulent study.

"I want you to meet my ..... Niece.. Druscilla."

Diana shook hands with her sister without a hint of recognition. Dru did the same.

"Pleased to meet you Miss Prince."

"Call me Diana."

Dru smiled.

"Druscilla my dear fetch our guests some refreshments."

Dru giggled

"Yes.... Uncle!"

Steve watched her as she left. The brainwashing had certainly worked. Druscilla nor Diana even remembered meeting let alone being sisters.

"Nice young girl General."

"Thank you Miss Prince. Now down to business."

"Before we start General, can I use the bathroom."

"Certainly, down the corridor, second on the left."

Diana nodded and left the room.

It took Diana no time at all to locate Druscilla; she was in the kitchen pouring coffee. Diana slid silently through the door and up behind her former sister. Dru never even saw the chloroform soaked pad coming. One instant she was placing some milk in a jug and a second later she felt the cloth clamped vicelike over her face. Dru started to struggle as she felt her assailant pull tight against her body. It was a woman certainly. But that didn't matter Dru was in ecstasy. Chloroforming herself was hot enough but having a mystery woman forcing to inhale the sleep-inducing drug made her moisten instantly. Dru put up a sprite struggle but Diana was far far stronger. Dru meanwhile was in heaven, carefully measuring each breath to make sure the experience last as long as possible. Eventually Diana felt the youthful body in her arms fall limp. She carefully lowered her victim to the floor and carefully positioned the cloth to make sure it was as close as possible to the sleeping face.

"Well that should keep you out of the way for a while young lady. Wonder Woman could have done it better but I guess Steve knows best. I'd better get back to the party."

"Good you're back. Let's get down to business."

"Oh we will General only there has been a change of plan."

"Change of plan, Sorry Trevor no idea what you're blabbing on about."

"Diana, show the General your surprise."

Diana immediately began to twirl and in the customary flash of light was replaced by her alter ego Wonder Woman. The General stood there open mouthed.

"Like I said General, a change of plan."

"Amazing. My god Trevor we've hit the jackpot!"

"Yes general we did hit the Jackpot."

"That means that Druscilla..."

".........right again General."

"I'll get straight on to the Pentagon."

"Not just yet general. Diana."

Wonder Woman with only the merest flick of the wrist encircled the General in her Lasso and handed the end to Steve.

"What the hell!"

"Quiet please General."

Silenced by the lasso all the General could do was glare at this former subordinate.

"Problem is Norm. Don't mind if I call you Norm do you? Is that I'm just about fed up with being a good guy and having Wonder Woman in my pocket is a much more attractive bet than a pat on the back from the Pentagon and a pitiful pension sometime in the distant future. So I've decided to go into business for myself. This is what you are going to tell the Pentagon."

The General still under the influence of the lasso picked up the phone and dialled the short code for the Pentagon.

"Kruger. adrt67mjuiBeta."

The General stood waiting.

"It's a bust Hank. Prince didn't know a thing. No nor the Sister. Yes the Brainwashing technique worked to an extent but full control was never achieved. Yes control is definitely temporary. I'll Brief Hastings. So Am I Hank, guess we'll have to come up with a plan B. Goodnight."

"Well done Norm, you can sit down in your chair and have along sleep now and when you wake up you will remember things exactly as we discussed."

The Generals head slumped forward and in seconds he was in a deep and very loud sleep.

"Right we'd better go and get his niece she needs a little re education before we leave."

"She's in the Kitchen Steve."

"Good I'll go and sort her out with the Lasso. Turn back into dowdy Diana and wait in the car."

"Whatever you say Steve."

On impulse Steve took Diana in his arms and kissed her deeply. Diana mewed with pleasure.

"That's on account Princess, there will be much more later."

Steve turned towards the kitchen and Druscilla. Diana span into a flash of light.

"Damn Diana, I don't think I'll ever get used to that."

Diana Prince walked into the hallway and out of the front door."

Steve looked at the still sleeping Druscilla. Damn she was hot, a couple more years and she would be giving her sister some serious competition in the sex appeal stakes. Steve gently lifted the sleeping teen up collecting her in his arms ready to carry her outside. Dru moaned softly and snuggled her head into Steve's shoulder.

"Don't worry babe a few minutes tied with Big sisters lasso and you'll be ready to do whatever I want, just like Diana"

Steve backed into the kitchen door and pushed it open.

"Never pictured the general for a pervert, but hell who am I to talk?"

Steve squeezed Dru's butt eliciting another soft moan.

"Let's pop outside and find Diana, then we can get the hell out of here."

Steve walked purposefully down the hall and out through the front door. Diana was stood by the car waiting.

"Come on Di, get in and start the car will you we need to get back to my place for some serious one on one."

Steve looked lasciviously at Dru.

"Well maybe two on one."

Diana failed to move.

"Hey Diana what gives?"

Diana span once again and Steve watched open mouthed as in an instant she was replaced by the amazing Amazon.

"I never told you to do that"

Before Steve could do anything else Wonder Woman had encircled him with her lasso.

"Hey, that's not in the rules."

Wonder Woman stood silently holding the lasso.

"I'll take that Wonder Bimbo."

A man stepped out of the shadows and Wonder Woman handed him the lasso."

"Hastings?"

"Damn right Trevor."

"What's going on?"

"Oh come on Steve, wake up and smell the roses."

"I don't understand. How?"

"I'm a scientist for Christ sake, you didn't think I'd just let you and the General have all the fun. Took me about two hours to find out Prince was wonder Woman all I had to do was then was substitute the tapes, just like you did. It was far too late by then any way, and I could reprogramme her myself. Shame I didn't get to work on her little sister, but I understand that this lasso works just as well."

"What are you going to do?"

"Oh much as the same as busty broad here told me you did to the general."

"You'll never get away with it."

"Oh I think I will."

Ten minutes later Steve Trevor turned on to the freeway. He was not in a good mood. The plan had completely failed. They were no nearer to finding out the identity of Wonder Woman and to top everything Diana Prince had found out about their little subterfuge and resigned. He didn't know how he was going to break that one to the General.

Driving in the opposite direction Diana Prince alias Wonder Woman drove carefully towards an unknown destination. In the back seat her sister Dru alias Wonder Girl sat bound with an amazon Lasso listening to Jed Hastings give her a well thought out set of instructions that would ensure her short term loyalty. He wouldn't rely on the lasso though. No he'd rather trust to science. A second bout of brainwashing and she would be just as docile and obedient as her sister. That thought Hastings would be the best thing for all of them.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:50 am
Profile YIM WWW
Forum Moderator

Post great story
Great story, Mesmer. I especially liked the brainwashing sessions, and the countermeasures to Diana's meditation. The part about Drusilla actually learning to enjoy the chloroform was a nice touch too. :)

Keep up the good work!

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Villain

Post Re: great story
Doctor Robo wrote:
Great story, Mesmer. I especially liked the brainwashing sessions, and the countermeasures to Diana's meditation. The part about Drusilla actually learning to enjoy the chloroform was a nice touch too. :)

Keep up the good work!

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it. however I cannot claim credit for the shck treatment given to WW to keep her off balnce. That was originally used in the comic book itself.
:oops:

Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:40 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Somehow I missed this one. This is a really cool premise. Like Doc Robo I really liked the Brainwashing bits. Great stuff.

Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:25 am
Villain

Somehow I missed this one. This is a really cool premise. Like Doc Robo I really liked the Brainwashing bits. Great stuff.

Cheers for that always nice to know when something hits the spot

Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:01 am
Profile YIM WWW