Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:17 pm

Welcome fiction 
Super Villain

Post Welcome fiction
[I hope commenting on these stories is allowed here.]

I am very happy to see the appearances of these stories here, although I already had copies of some of them: The Mad Magician stores, whice were elsewhere on this forum; The Erotic Conquest of Batgirl and Barbara Goes Deep Six, which were on either The Wizard's Lair or Mr. X's website. The others are new to me. I hope there will be more new ones as time goes on.

Now, if I may ask for some information: I had a story, which I think was a Batgirl story, which I have been unable to locate. As I recall, the heroine was strapped to a pole, vibrators were placed on her breasts and vagina, and the pole was rotated, wrapping her in plastic wrap from head to toe. a breathing tube was inserted in her mouth to provide oxygen-- and an aphrodesiac gas -- and she was left like that for the night.

I don't recall what happens next, and I would like to re-read the story. But I can't find it! [Got too much stuff on this HD...] Does this story sound familiar to any of you? What's the name of the story or author, please? That might give me something to search on.

Thanks in advance.

-Mike

Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:00 pm
Forum Moderator

Post Re: Welcome fiction
mick33 wrote:
I hope commenting on these stories is allowed here.

Of course it is! That's the whole point! I'm sure these authors would love nothing more than to receive comments about their stories. I wholeheartedly encourage anyone to post a message giving their thoughts on any or all of these fine pieces of literature. I also want to thank those who have taken them time to post their work.

Keep 'em coming!

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:34 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Administrator

i don't know about the story that mick33 is asking about, but i believe that all heroine in peril
fiction is welcome at this site! both mmassey and mad max have lots more to share with us--- just as this site is becoming host to some of the best graphics on the web, it would be great to see the
written word represented as well --- so if you know
of material out there, please suggest to the creators
that hip is always looking for material! thanks to doc robo for making this space available!

Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:29 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Moderator

Post story posts
timo wrote:
so if you know of material out there, please suggest to the creators that hip is always looking for material!

Agreed. I think it's very easy for artists and authors to get writer's block and have a creative lull from time to time. It can only enhance the site's content to get fresh perspectives from new and innovative sources. If the story is good enough, who's to say that one of our artists wouldn't take it (with proper credit and compensation, of course) and turn it into a full blown comic?

Or, at the very least, they're fun to read and a nice diversion between members' gallery updates... :D

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Villain

Well I certainly wouldn't object to a little feedback if anyone wishes to leave it. Oh and I'm a big boy so it doesn't have to be all good, I can take it.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:50 am
Profile YIM WWW
Super Villain

Post Sticky?
I have a question: how did this thread, which I started, become sticky? I wasn't eating anything messy when I typed the message...

Or is it something the Moderater decided?

-Mike

Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:07 pm
Forum Moderator

Post sticky
I made it 'sticky' so it would stay at the top and not get lost in the story posts themselves.

Is that ok?

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Super Villain

Post Re: sticky
Doctor Robo wrote:
I made it 'sticky' so it would stay at the top and not get lost in the story posts themselves.

Is that ok?

It's fine with me. I just wondered what happened.

-Mike

Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:03 pm
Forum Moderator

Post Re: sticky
mick33 wrote:
It's fine with me. I just wondered what happened.

Cool. I like to tinker with the board from time to time (probably a bad habit) so if anyone has any complaints or suggestions you know where to find me...

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW