Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:50 am

Wonder Woman & Wonder Girl: College Capers 
Villain

Post Wonder Woman & Wonder Girl: College Capers
This story was written a while ago (understatement) and is primarily a sleepy fetish story. It was originally posted on a long defunct Yahoo group. I'm going to post it in episodes as it was originally written.

Feedback, good or bad is encouraged. Although if it's really bad smile whislt you type it so at least one of us is happy.

Wonder Girl
In

College Capers

Druscilla Prince skirted the the edge of the sportsfield careful to avoid the admiring glances of the assorted jocks hung around watching practice and waiting for their turn to impress. Druscilla was very aware of her buxom figure which as her sister had kept reminding her attracted all the wrong attention. Dru was't at all sure how wrong it was herself. She knew she had feelings and that her body was changing but she was also aware that she was still very much in awe of her sister and for now at least needed to toe the line. The one thing that annoyed Dru was that she was called Wonder Girl, the very title made her a child and in her mind belittled the young attractive woman she was quickly becoming. Why not Wonder Woman like her sister, they could fight crime and injustice as a duo, as The Wonder Women. Dru sighed deeply, until Diana realised she had grown up she would never allow her to become fully involved in the dangerous world of Supercrime, even though she was almost as powerful as her sister. Dru began to hurry a little, she was close to being late for class.

From a room across the campus Professor Artemus Blake was following Dru's progress with undisguised interest. He was always interested in young girls but the Prince girl was something special. She exuded a confidence and authority beyond her years. He smiled, at least she did when she wasn't pouting or distracted. Still a young man Artemus blake had an obvious sexual interest in young women, however it was an interest that he kept well away from the campus. But he also had another interest, an interest which might well come to involve the young woman below hurrying to her class.

Dru's lessons were finished for the day and she was heading back to the dorm when she heard a voice call her name, She turned to see Professor Blake smiling at her.

"Hello Proffesor. Did you call me?"

"Yes Miss Prince. We need to have a little talk."

"What about Proffesor?"

"We'll talk in my study. Follow me."

Dru fell in behind the proffessor and in a few minutes she was seated in his study."

"So what is it that I am here for Professor Blake?"

"In the past weeks Miss Prince I have noticed that you posess a certain aptitude for chemistry."

"Really Proffesor, I thought I was Kind of struggling."

"In deed you are my dear. But that is simply because you seem distracted some times. I feel that with some individual tuition I could bring out your full potential."

"Really Professor. You think so?"

"Yes I do. so I suggest that two evenings a week you come to my lab and work as my assistant and during that time we will work on improving your knowledge. What do you think?2

"Sure Professor. I'll do it if you think it will help my grades."

"I'm sure it will Miss Prince."

Dru left his office and went to her room. The professor had set their first seesion for tommorrow night. To be honest Dru couldn't wait, the Prof was quite dishy and anyway anything that helped with her grades would keep big sis off her back for a while.

Dru presented herself at the lab on the stroke of seven resplendant in a white lab coat and was greeted by the professor who ushered her in and closed the door. He directed dru to a seat and walked over to the cabinet behind her.

"What would you like me to do Proffessor?"

Dru heard him moving behind her and a strange smell reached her nostrils, A warning bell went off in the back of her mind, she started to rise but the professor was too quick for her. a leather strap flew over her head and was pulled tight in an instant pinning her to the chair. Dru opened her mouth to cry out but as she did so the professor jammed a rubber ball into her mouth and fastened a strap behind her head making it impossible for her to spit it out. Dru struggled like a demon to escape her captor. But without her Amazon strength which had been stripped from her the moment she had been bound by a man she was helpless.

Artemus Blake swung the chair around and knelt before his captive.

"I really am glad you could join me Miss Prince, these little sessions of ours will I assure you be mutually beneficial. My personal reasearch will begin and you will get good grades. So you see we will both be happy. I know you are very upset at the moment but in time you will feel differently."

"MmmmmppHHH"

"Quite. Anyway now you are here we must get on with the first experiment."

Dru continued to struggle as the Professor came towards her carrying a white face mask.

"I doubt wether this smell will be familiar to you. It's chloroform, quite a weak solution but sufficiant for my needs tonight."

The Professor placed the mask over Dru's nose and mouth and tied it behind her head.

"The amount of chloroform in the mask will not knock you out just yet. But it will make you groggy and disoriented. I'm going to ask you a few questions, Just nod if the answer is yes."

Dru had stopped struggling and was now holding her breath.

"You can hold your breath as long as you like, it won't help in the long run. I can keep you here for a couple of hours at least."

The surprise of the attack and the exertions of the last few minutes had clouded her judgement and once again Dru began to struggle, she was angry at the ease of her capture and her anger was mounting as her struggles had no effect on the strap. small breaths took in a little of the chloroform and as Dru began to relax the breaths became longer and deeper untill Dru was no longer even trying to hold her breath. Dru felt weak and listless, her anger had been replaced by a mild drug induced euphoria and her eyes had become unfocussed, But despite that she was still awake and just about aware of her surroundings. Dru still had no intention of answering any questions. The Prof just sat there and watched her and made notes. Finally he spoke.

"Is your name Druscilla Prince?"

Dru had been expecting something else, the prof already knew the answer to that. No harm in answering that one. Dru nodded her head. The prof smiled.

"Are you a student at this university?"

Dru almost giggled, no harm in that one either. Dru nodded again.

"Do you live on Campus."

Dru was so tired. She nodded her head again."

"I know your tired Dru just a couple more questions and you can get some rest OK?"

Dru nodded her head without thinking.

"Good. Dru, did you come here without telling anyone?"

Dru nodded her head, she needed to sleep.

"Last question Dru. Are you a virgin?"

Dru nodded her head again. She had to sleep. She was vaguely aware of the Prof writing in his notebook. She heard him get up, then a few seconds later Dru felt a stinging sensation in the back of her neck.

"That was to help you to sleep for a while Dru and to make you forget the details of our little get together. You will remember being here but the details will be forgotten. A useful little drug."

Dru felt the face mask and gag removed and then the strap loosen. She thought about escaping but she couldn't seem to remember why. She felt the professor pull her to her feet and help her from the lab. A blast of air made her aware that she was outside. Dru recognized her dorm and stumbled towards the safety of her room. Dru dropped the white lab coat to the floor and began to undo her blouse. Two buttons later her arma dropped limply to her sides and she hit the bed face first. Her breaths were coming slow and even before she had even stopped bouncing.

The Prof, satisfied that she had safely reached her room got back into his car and drove towards his home a smile playing on his lips. The chloroform had acted as quite an effective relaxent, she had answered his questions easily. Admittedly they were easy question which she had no reason not to answer, except maybe the last one. In their next session he would increase the dose a little and add a little something of his own design to the chloroform and see where that took him.

Meanwhile Dru slept the sleep of the innocent maybe for the last time.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by mesmereyes on Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:59 am
Profile YIM WWW
Villain

Post Wonder Woman & Wonder Girl: College Capers Episode 2
College Capers

Part 2

When Dru awoke from her drugged slumber sunlight was pouring through her window, she looked at the clock through screwed up eyes. There was plenty of time to get ready for her first class. Dru swung her legs over the edge of the bed and sat up, she didn't feel too good a wavw of nausea washed over her. dru shook her head and stood up. She could here the other students making preparations for the day ahead and knew that she had to do likewise. Dru splashed water on her face and looked in the mirror. Working with the Professor last night had obviously taken a lot out of her. Dru frowned, she couldn't seem to remember much about last night. She could remember arriving at the lab and meeting the prof and that was it. Dru hoped she hadn't been so bored that she had been daydreaming the whole time, concentration had always been a problem for her. Dru quickly dressed and went to her first lesson of the day, the doubts and uncertainties of the morning easily forgotten.

There's never enough time when you are at college and so before Dru realised it she was walking into the Prof's lab again for her next session.

"Hello Proffessor, It's Druscilla Prince. Hello."

The lab was in darkness. Dru walked into the gloom. the professor was nowhere to be seen. Dru heard a sound behind her but before she could turn someone for--d a bag over her head and tied it quickly around her neck. Shocked Dru took a deep breath only to be bombarded by the familiar smell of chloroform. Disoriented Dru raised her hands to rip away the bag only to have them grabbed and for--d together. Dru felt the handcuffs close over her wrists.

"What's going on, What have you done with the proffessor?"

No one answered, Dru's head began to spin. The chloroform was making it hard for her to concentrate, a hand pushed against her chest sending her falling backwards. she hit the wall forcing out what was left of her breath. Dru took in another big lungful of chloroform and her legs began to buckle, she tried to raise her hands again but they seemed to be welded to the wall. With a slight whimper Dru's head fell forward and her breathing became slow and even. The chloroform shutting her down and leaving her helpless once again.

Artemus Blake looked at his sleeping captive. Oh how he loved to play these games, his heart was racing. Chloroforming an unwilling victim was amazing, it had never been the same with the ones he had paid to let him do it to them. He reached down and picked her up. She cuddled into his chest as he carried her over to another part of his lab. Blake placed her on a table, removed her handcuffs and took off the bag that had claimed her as his victim. He looked at the sleeping beauty, wishing that he could keep her for a while longer. But he knew she would be missed. After their little session he would take her home again, knowing that once again thanks to a little injection she wouldn't remember anything. He didn't know what it was but there was something agout this particular young girl that had excited him even more than usual, Blake idly fondled her breasts, kneading the soft pink tissue with his fingers. He watched delighted as Dru's nipples began to harden. he could have played with her all night but in the name of scientific endeavour it was time to continue with his experiments.

Knowing that she would be waking soon Blake strapped her carefully to the table. He didn't expect her to have any chance of escaping, but in his chosen role of mad professor he just liked the look of the straps. Dru's head began to move slightly, she moaned quietly and her eyes began to flutter. Blake turned to the desk behind him and picked up a small clear mask just large enough to cover her nose. He strapped the mask on and attached a thin tube to it, the tube led to a small silent compressor that began to pump a mixture of oxygen, chloroform and another drug of his own design. This would keep Dru partially conscius so that she could answer his questions and the special drug would make sure that she answered his questions easily and without much prompting. It wasn't a truth drug as such, it just took advantage of her drugged state making her feel calm relaxed and safe. Blake adjusted the flow slightly and grinned as Dru looked at him through hooded eyes. He just sat there for a while fixated on the rythmic rise and fall of her young and tender breasts. Blake shook his head as if to break the spell and then began to ask his questions. First he asked the same questions as her previos visit just to break the ice. Then when he was ready he began to break new ground.

"That's very good Dru. Now do you have a boyfriend."

"No"

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?"

"No"

"That seems a little strange for a pretty young girl like you. Don't you like boys?"

"Yes I do"

"I see, why don't you have a boyfriend then?"

"Diana says that I am too young and I should be careful."

"Who's Diana."

"My sister"

"Is she strict, then."

"Yes."

"Does she visit you often"

"No"

"So if you had a boyfriend here she wouldn't know would she?"

"I guess not."

"So there's no reason not to have a boyfriend than is there?"

"I..... Don't.... Know"

"Never mind we'll come back to that later. When will you speak to your sister next?"

"I ring her at weekends."

"So it's saturday tommorrow, will you be ringing her."

"Yes"

"Then you won't speak to her for a week?"

"No"

"How about your mother or father?"

"I only have a mother and I don't see her very often."

"Why is that."

"She lives a long way away."

"Can't you call her?"

"She doesn't use a phone."

"I See."

A plan was forming in Blakes mind. A whole week. If he planned it right he would be able to keep his little playmate for a whole week.

"I think that's enough questions for now."

Blake switched of the pump and took off the mask. He helped Drui to her feet and walked her to the door. She was starting to come out of her half sleep, Blake decided that it was too risky to give her the injection yet he needed her to get to her room under her own steam. Minutes later he was putting the empty syringe into his pocket as he watched Dru unsteadily enter her building. He'd pinpointed her room and waited for the light to go on before driving away.

Dru was confused and very tired, she splashed her face with cold water in an attempt to wake up. She knew that the proffessor had done something to her, drugged her in some way. Dru knew she had to tell Diana, she stumbled across the room towards the phone. Dru collapsed across the bed her hand reaching for the receiver, She felt it in her hand and then dropped it onto the bed and started to dial the number. 5 5 Dru concentrated totally on making contact with the next key. 5 Dru knew she had lost, she was fading fast and could barley even remember the number now let alone finish dialling it. A tear fell from Her eye as once again fully clothed she fell into a deep sleep, a sleep invaded by erotic dreams caused by a side effect of the Prof's drug. In Dru's drug addled brain Artemus blake veered backward and forward between an evil criminal and a lust object. Dru just dreamed on aroused beyond her years and beyond her understanding.

Artemus Blake sat silently writing notes in his lab. Tomorrow he had a few things to accomplish.
He had to make he knew when Dru had spoken to her sister. That wouldn't be a problem the switchboard operator logged all calls, a quick check of her records under a pretence would solve that. Then he had to get Dru to his lab again. That to would be no problem as one of her teachers he could virtually summon her at will. Then he had to write a letter to the principal explaining that she would be away from school for a week because her sister was sick. That letter would be sat on the principals desk when he arrived monday morning. Irregular, but not unknown. Satisfied that his plans could be easily implemented Blake sat back in his chair and closed his eyes, imagining how far he could go in a week with a helpless teenager whom no one would even know was missing.

TO BE CONTINUED

Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:00 am
Profile YIM WWW
Villain

Part3

"How are you Dru?"

"I'm fine Diana, a little bit tired. But fine."

"I want you to do well, but don't overdo it."

"I've been doing some extra work with my chemistry proffessor."

"But you don't like science?"

"Proffessor Blake seems to think that If I paid more attention in class I would be really good at it, so he's trying to give me extra tuition."

"Trying Dru?"

"Yes, I don't remember much of what he tells me really, but he seems nice."

Dru thought to herself, ice was a bit of a tame way to describe the man she seemed to have spent all night dreaming of. What dreams they were to, the wet patch on her bedsheet proved that.Diana snapped her back to reality.

"Dru are you still there?"

"UH oh yes. Sorry Diana Just phased out there for a second."

"You need to get some early nights young lady."

"Yes Diana"

Dru rolled her eyes

"Goodnight Diana"

"Goodnight Dru,speak to you in a week"

Dru put the phone down and fingered the damp patch on the bed, she would have to do something agout that. She couldn't take her eyes off the stain. She still couldn't believe that a man old enough to be her father had given her her first wet dream. Dru sighed deeply and began to change the shhets.

Less than an hour later Artemus blake was leaving the administration building with the knowledge that Dru had made her weekly phone call and that first thing monday morning the Principal would read The letter that he had written on her behalf, he could here him ringing his secretary asking her to pass the word on to her tutors. Blake was feeling leased with himself he had even doctored Dru's college record and removed page that gave her sisters adress. Clerical errror he thought as he began whistling to himself.

Dru had tidied her room when one of the other students popped her head around the door.

"Dru, There's a note on the board from Professor Blake, I brought it up for you."

"Thank you Stacy, I wonder what he wants."

"You better read it and find out."

Stacy closed the door and Dru heard her footsteps retreating down the quiet hallway. Dru opened the note and read it. Professor Blake wanted her to be at the lab at five O'clock to discusss her progress. Dru sighed, She wasn't surprised he was prbably going to tell her that the extra tuition was not paying off. After all she thought, both times i.ve been over there I've more or less nodded off. Dru looked at her watch, it was nearly five now. Shestuffed the note into her pocket and dashed from the room.

By ten past five Dru was knocking on the door of the lab.

"Come in Miss Prince."

Dru opened the door and walked towards the professor.

"I'm very sorry to be late Professor, only I didn't pick up your note until fifteen minutes ago."

"Don't worry Dru we have plenty of time."

A small voice at the back of her mind was telling her to be careful, but Dru smiled and shrugged off the feeling knowing that she was safe here with the Prof.

"Sit Down Dru. We need to have a little talk."

"If it's about last night, I'm really sorry That I didn't pay attention. I guess I must have been tired."

"There's no need to worry my dear. I do understand. I do have your best interests at heart you know"

"I know professor."

"Good."

The professor walked behind her and patted her shoulder. Dru looked up at him only to see a white rag hurtling towards her face. She started to stand up and in doing so met the rag in a head on collision, with all her might Dru grabbed his hand and tried to force it away from her, Blake grabbed her hair and yanked it back. Dru yelled in pain and took in a lungfull of chloroform. She managed to spin away from him trippin over the chair and falling to her knees as she did so. Blake jumped on her back forcing her to the floor. Dru for--d herself onto her back and grabbed Blakes shoulders trying to throw him off, Blake rammed the chloroform soaked rag in her face once more and held it there in spite of the young girls struggles. Dru's eyelids began to flutter and close. Blake relaxed slightly only to find himself flung through the air into a work bench spilling chemicals everywhere. Blake sprung up and searched for his prey, Dru was stood up but looked groggy and he knew that if he gave her a chance to recover she would probably give him a beating. This girl was deceptively strong. Blake flung himself at her only to be pushed away again and as he turned to face her he saw a bright flash of light and then to his surprise instead of being faced by Dru he was faced by Wonder Girl. Blake retreated towards the door as the superheroine came towardshim. Blake could see that she was still a little unsteady but recovering all the time, he also knew that he was beaten. Then suddenly a miracle appeared Wonder girls foot hit a pool of split chemicals and suddenly she was a jumble of arms and legs as she hit the floor with a thud banging her head on the table as she fell. blake took his one and only chance and threw himself on top of her jamming the chlorform soaked rag into her partly open mouhth. He grabbed the only thing to hand and tied the rag in place with his tie, turned her onto her stomach and sat astride her keeping her now flailing arms from reaching her face. It took several more minutes before Wonder Girl was completely still and even than he stayed where he was for another ten minutes before turining her over on to her back.

Even now blake was breathing hard, he was unused to this much excersise and wasn't accustomed to fighting superheriones either. He shook his head still finding it hard to credit that the sweet young thing he had been using as his entertainment was in fact Wonder girl. He picked her up and carried her over to the table and started to undress her.

"This is better than unwrapping Christmas presents."

Blake surveyed the unconscious girl, naked and helpless. She needed to be moved to somewhere more secure, he took a key from his pocket and unlocked a door hidded behind a bookcase, Slinging Dru over his shoulder her carried Dru down some steps and into another lab, in the corner was a small cell which he had built to house her. Blake carried her in and placed her gently on the bed, tying her spreadeagle to ensure she could not attempt escape. Blake removed the temporary gag and pullde another one from his pocket, he pressed the rubber ball into her mouth and raised her head and buckled it tight. She would wake up soon, but in the meantime another of his injections would make things even more confusing for her. He locked her cell and then locked her costume in a safe before switching off the light and laeving her to wake in total darkness with little memory of what had happened.

Blake made himself a coffee and sat at his desk. Things had now moved on a little, there was no way he could let her go now, At least not until he had modified her memory somewhat. That wasn't his field and he would need to do some serious reading tomorrow. The only thing that worried him at the moment was Wonder Woman, she might try and contact har young friend at any time so he had to be ready.

Suddenly he laughed at his own stupidity. Wonder Woman wouldn't be getting in touch until next Saturday, because Wonder Woman was Dru's sister Diana Prince. It was so obvious and it hadn't crossed his mind until now. He had one of them and everyone new that having a pair was much more valuable. He had a week to prepare for her visit and he would use that time well. Soon he would have another guest to play with.

TO BE CONTINUED

Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:01 am
Profile YIM WWW
Villain

Part4

Diana was becoming concerned. There had been no call from Dru on Saturday and when she had rung the college to speak to her she had been told by one of her freinds that DRu had not been at college all week, apparently there had been a family crisis. Diana had known something was up so she had flown to the area as Wonder Woman and then hired a car as Diana Prince. She had arrived at the college late on Saturday night and the campus was almost deserted. Diana decided to have a look around anyway and started by checking out Dru's room.

The room was empty and none of Dru's clothes seemed to be missing. Diana frowned, this wasn't like her sister at all. on the floor was a screwed up letter, Diana opened it and read the words.
It was a letter from this professor she had talked about. A meeting last Saturday, No one had seen Dru since then, it had to be worth checking out. Diana decided not to change into Wonder Woman until she knew what she was up against.

Finding the Professors lab was easy, Diana tried the door. It was locked. Diana picked it with ease. The lab was deserted and in darkness and there was no sign that Dru had even been here. Diana looked around again in the hope that she had missed something. Diana was about to leave when she noticed a tiny sliver of light behind one of the book cases, she pulled the bookcase slowly away from the wall and opened the hidden door. Diana peered down the steps aware that it could be a trap, gently and quietly she crept to the bottom of the stairs and into the lab.

The first thing She saw was Dru manacled to the bed and apparently unconscious. Resisting the urge to reush over and free her imprisoned sister Diana checked out the rest of the room to make sure that there were no unpleasant surprises waiting to trap her. Satisfied that except for Dru she was alone she walked across to the cell and opened the door.

Dru was gagged and had obviosly been crying, quietly and tenderley Diana reached down and unbuckled the ball gag bringing a squeal of delight to her sisters lips.

"Diana,thank god you're here. I knew you'd find me."

"Quiet Sis I have a feeling this is some sort of trap."

"He never comes at night Diana we should be safe."

"Never mind let's get out of here and you can explain what happenned later."

Diana undid Dru's hands allowing her to sit up and remove the straps binding her legs.

"Quickly Dru"

"I'm going as fast as I can Diana."

Suddenly all of the lights in the lab were switched on at once and at the same time the cell door swung closed locking them in.

"What the hell."

"Glad you could join your sister Miss Prince"

"Oh I see you must be Professor Blake?"

"Got it in one Miss Prince or may I call you Diana?"

"WHen I get my hands on you you won't be calling me anything for a long time you pervert."

"OUCH, that hurt. but you seem to be the one locked in a cell at the moment."

"Not for long you villain"

Diana twirled and in a flash of light took on the persona of Wonder Woman.

"Let's see how you deal with a superheroine Professor."

"I don't think so Diana, I've already dealt with one so i'll pass this time."

Diana looked at him confused as she launched herself at the bars ready to use her Amazon strength to rip off the door.But before she could free herself she found herself encircled by Wonder Girls Magic Lasso. She heard her sisters voice, confident and loud.

"Don't move Diana and Don't speak unless you are asked a question."

There were a million things running through Wonder Woman's mind, Including surprise at her sisters treachery and panic knowing that she had made a terrible mistake. But stilled and silened by the magic of the lasso all she could do e=was stand and wait for whatever fate and Professor Blake had in store for her.

"That's much better Diana. I have to say that you look terribly impressive as Wonder Woman. I'm afraid you looked far too dowdy as Diana Prince, far too dowdy indeed."

Blake walked around her playfully tapping Dru's behind as he passed.

"So much for the family reunion anyway. Your sister needs to get back to the dorm now ready for school on monday. My very excellant note only covers her until then doesn't it my love?"

"Yes Professor"

Diana could not beleive that Dru had betrayed her she suspected that somehow she was under some form of mind control.

"So Dru darling run along and get dressed and leave your sister and I to get aquainted, we have so much to talk about."

"Whatever you say Professor."

Blake watched Dru dress

"lovely body for one so young Diana, wouldn't you say. OH and do tell me the truth at all times please."

"Yes"

"Good I'm glad we see eye to eye on that."

Diana just stared with a look of pure hatred.

"I can see that you don't like me much and you've already guessed that Dru will do as I ask. so I thought a little demonstration was in order."

Blake whispered something in Dru's ear, she giggled and gave him a kisss so passionate that Diana felt her cheeks redden. She would make this pervert pay for everything when she escaped. Dru walked up and pushed Diana back on to the bed being careful to make sure Blake held on to the Lasso. Diana looked into her sisters eyes and saw no hint of recognition. Then her face was covered by a large pad covered in chloroform. Diana heard Blake telling her to breath deeply. Even knowing it was futile Diana summoned all her reserves of will to fight the compulsion to breath, it made only a split seconds difference and soon she was sleeping peacefully a prisoner of her own sister.

"You can go now Dru. I'll call you when I need you."

"OK Professor. Goodnight."

Blake looked at Wonder woman lying helpless on the bed. Slowly and with great pleasure he began by removing her boots fondling each foot lovingly marvelling at the perfect muscletone of her beautiful long legs. next he unclipped her belt and tossed it on to the table behind him. with both hands he dragged down her bustier releasing her great breasts to the world. he took a deep breath and marvelled at their magnificence, playfully he moved them back and forward bringing a sigh of pleasure from his prisoner. Blake could not believe that her flimsy costume could have safely housed such a marvellous pair of tits, he whistled as he continued pulling her costume downward below her waist and down her legs ending up in a heap on the floor. She was perfect, however much he had enjoyed playing with Dru, it was going to nothing compared to this one. His words could not describe how awe inspiring she was and the fact that she was his prisoner was indeed the icing on the cake.

Blake saw Diana's eyes begin to open, he readied a fresh pad of chloroform and waited for her to come around. Blake tightened his hold on the lasso and slammed the pad on Diana's face, Her eyes widened in surprise and still unaware of her situation she moaned lightly and her head fell to the side. Blake took the pad away and bound her securely to the bed with her own lasso. He picked up the ballgag that Diana had removed from Dru's moth and fastened it in place. Finally he gave Diana one of his little injections. That would keep her off balance for a while, not knowing how she had been captured. Stopping only to lock Diana's costume in his safe along with Dru's he switched of the light and left the room. As he walked up the steps he whispered to himself.

"Same darkness, Differant Guest"

TO BE CONTINUED

Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:01 am
Profile YIM WWW
Villain

Part5

Diana awoke to the darkness, she tried to move but found herself bound. then she realised that she was bound with her own lasso. Try as she might she could not remember how she had been captured or even who by. Concentrsting heavily Diana tried to make her memories resurface, she took herself back to the previous day. At least she hoped it was the previous day. Anyway back to saturday.

It had been a quiet uneventful day, she had done some shopping and come back home and prepared some dinner while she waited for Dru to call. She tried to remember Dru's call but she couldn't.
That was it she had'nt called and Diana had found out something from the college. But that was it, Diana could remember nothing else. She guessed that she had gone to Dru's college to find her and head fallen into a trap. In an act of futility Diana began to struggle against her own lasso.

It seemed to diana that she had been in the Darkness for hours when her eyes were blinded by the bright lights. Diana turned to see a man walking towards her.

"Help me, let me loose."

"Sorry Diana I don't do rescues, I'm the bad guy."

"Why are you doing this. What have you done to my sister?"

"So many questions."

Blake picked up the end of Diana's lasso.

"Remain silent please until I tell you otherwise."

Diana's eyes flashed with anger as she felt the power of her lasso compelling her to obey.

"That's better. Well I suppose you are wondering what's going on? Don't worry that's a rhetorical question."

Diana was so angry at her situation she began to struggle again.

"Stop struggling."

Again under the Lasso's compulsion Diana obeyed."

"Well, Dru will be in class now. the principal was angry at her for running home to big sis for a week, but I put in a good word for her so that's all right. She's a good little girl your sister, very jealous of you though. Mind you who wouldn't be."

Blake was tracing lines around Diana's breasts and helpless as she was all Diana could do was stare at her captor in pure hatred.

"Anyway. Your sister. Well it was all an accident really, I only wanted a young girl to play with for a while. I never dreamed I chosen Wonder Girl. So we fought, she slipped and I won. End of story. Well that part anyway."

Blake placed his hand between Diana's legs and began a little exploratory work. Diana flinched at the invasion of her privacy.

"So once I had her as a prisoner. I couldn't really let her go. I've developed a drug that causes amnesia, but I didn't fancy it's long term effect on a Super Heroine. So I decided to keep her. Anyway to cut a long story short I decided that some form of mind control was in order. I didn't have much time because I guessed you would soon be paying me a visit. Brainwashing was an option but it's too long winded, I considered hypnosis, but unfortunateley I'm not the great Mesmero. So apart from picking up a magical amulet at the local Walmart I was left with chemicals. Being a chemistry Professor might come in handy. So I decided to do a little research to see what I could come up with."

Blake was enjoying himself now, enjoying his closeness to her and the power he had over her.

"In the end I didn't use any of it. I didn't need to. I Was watching TV when you popped up on screen capturing those terrorists. By the way that pose, the hands on the waist thing. Magnificent. So there you were terrorists in tow nad I thought to myself why don't they struglle more they're only held by a single rope. Then it hit me, it was something to do with your lasso and your sister had one just like it. Bingo time for an experiment."

Blake was silent for a while as he became mesmerized by Diana's breasts again. He began to play with her nipples. At first he was playful and then he began to pinch harder and harder until finally he stopped gave her a sly smile and continued.

"Your sister was heavily drugged at the time and quite used to answering my questions. She confirmed that the lasso was in fact a sophisticated mind control device. Over the next few days we did some major experimentation and voila Wonder Girl, your sister Dru is completely under my control. I have to go now I have a class. It's time to get some beauty sleep."

Blake picked up a dust mask and covered it in chloroform.

"While I'm gone you can see how long you can stay awake while you figure out just how you are going to try and escape. You are released from my previous commands so feel free to struggle won't you."

Blake grabbed Diana's hair as she shook her head from side to side trying to avoid the mask. It took blake several minutes to secure the mask over her face. He stood for a moment and watched her, she was still staring at him but other than that she remained perfectly still.

Blake turned and switched out the light, leaving Diana in darkness once again. Diana heard him climbing the steps, he called back to her.

"Just how long can an amazon hold her breath."

Diana let an involuntary tear run down the side of her face. She had allowed herself to be captured by a madman. he already had Dru completely under his control and soon unless she escaped she knew she would be in the same position. Diana could hold her breath for a long time but even an amazon needs oxygen, so slowly inch by inch she succumbed once again to a drug induced slumber. The last thought that crossed her mind before she finally passed out was that this time there was no escape.

It took a few more days for Blake to put his plans into place, He had thought long and hard what he was going to do with his new toys and it would need to be done carefully. The first thing he did was to make Dru forget all about being Wonder Girl and concentrate on her schoolwork. He also made sure that she would not have any boyfriends making things difficult. Dru was going to be a model student. then for the first time her used the lasso on someone else, persuading the principal to allow him to hire a full time research assistant, which he intended to be Diana. Then he used the lasso on Diana making her forget that she was Wonder Woman and then with some trepidation and detailed instructions he sent her back to Washington to quit her job and let her apartment. To his delight and relief Diana had returned having successfully completed her mission. Next he had her interveiwed for the job as his assistant, Surprisingly enought the principal was more than happy to give her the job. Another victory for the lasso. Diana came to live at his house and brought her sister with her. It was an ideal arrangement and everything in Balkes world was fantastic. He had to beautiful slaves at his beck and call and thanks again to the lasso unlimited research funds to do with as he pleased.

Blake finished eating and waited for Dru to clear the table.

"That was a lovely meal Diana."

"Thank you master."

"As soon as the kitchen is clear take Dru upstairs and get ready for bed."

"As you wish Master."

Diana followed Dru into the kitchen leaving Blake alone. He walked over to the safe and opened it and took out Wonder Woman's Costume and held it up to the light, it was still hard to believe that she was so completeley under his control. He switched on the TV to catch the news. It was the normal doom and gloom. Terrorist attacks, Robberies, hostage situations in fact all of the things that Wonder Woman would have dealt with daily. But not any more Wonder Woman had disappeared, a fact bemoaned by every News anchor in the country. He switched off a small pang of guilt stabbed at the back of his mind. Blake shrugged it off and followed the girls upstairs.

Blake walked into the bedroom and saw Diana and Dru liying naked on the bed. He really liked them like this their bodies free to be played with, but it wasn't quite right yet.

"OK girls, I'm ready you know what to do."

Both girls giggled and reached into a bedside table. Each one pulled out a small bottle and a white cloth, they sat there on their knees facing each other as they poured the contents of the bottles on to the cloths. The bottles discarded Dru and Diana faced each other looking for an opening. Dru tensed and threw herself forward pushing Diana over and aiming the cloth at her face. Diana counter attacked and threw Dru off, Diana sat on top of her sister and for--d the cloth over her nose and mouth and put all her weight into the attack. Dru's arma and legs flailed but made no impact on Diana who was older and stronger. Dru moaned as her hands hung limply over the edge of the bed, one final kick from below the ankles and she was still.

Diana looked around at her master.

"I win again Master."

"Yes we'll have to look at giving you some form of handicap, give your sister a chance."

"Yes Master."

"OK Diana you can put yourself out now, but please do it slowly."

Diana smiled and laid back on the bed her legs still covering Dru's upper body. She put the cloth to he mouth and took a short breath and then took the cloth away. Diana repeated this processs over and over again, each time becoming more and more drowsy. She never took her eyes of her master once. This little tableu which balke changed regularly was the high point oh his day and he liked to sit here and savour every minute of it. Diana was still trying to get the cloth to her face one final time when Blake walked over and kissed her on the forehead, diana looked up at him through sleep filled eyes. Blake took the cloth from her limp hand and placed it gently over her face, lovingly stroking her shoulder as she too k one final breath and went to sleep.
Blake looked at his two sleeping playthings and removed his clothes. He bounded on to the bed and lay between them watching their breasts rise and fall rythmically as they slept. Blake switched off the light and grinned as in her sleep Dru wrapped herself around him. He knew that in the morning when he awoke he would be sandwiched between them. it made him feel safe.

Blake lay there for a while staring at the ceiling. he was starting to feel really guilty about robbing the world of Wonder Woman, Dru was only a kid really. But Diana had made a difference. He knew he could never bring himself to release them, but maybe there was an other way. There was nothing to stop him giving Diana back her Wonder Woman memories after all she would still be his to control. He was sure that with a well thought out set of instructions he could have his cake and eat it. Diana would still live here, Dru would be staying all the time and when she got a little older maybe he could swap them over and give Diana a rest. God it would really be hot to see a chloroform battle between Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl. Blakes eyes began to close his thoughts became a little abstract as he drifted off to sleep.

There's nothing, he thought. To stop Diana having a day job. Now is there.

THE END?

Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:02 am
Profile YIM WWW