Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:10 pm

Dragon Woman, Angel Woman-Heroines of different realities 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Dragon Woman, Angel Woman-Heroines of different realities 2
Dragon Woman and Angel Woman- Fight between different realities 2

1 day later

Elvisguard

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Danica Moore loudly in pleasure.

Feeling dizzy and disoriented the blonde haired police woman slowly woke up from what she thought was some kind of nightmare...where she was fighting strange monsters which was new even to her...in her super heroine identity of Angel Woman...fighting against evil demons in Las Vegas...which she had come to know as a gateway to Hell.

As she regained consciousness...Danica discovered she was naked.

"It wasn't a dream? I was Angel Woman. Someone...something knocked me out...and I changed back...did anyone see?" wondered Danica concerned that someone knew her secret identity.

She saw she was in a bedroom in what appeared to be an old house...and lying naked in a bed which was not too comfortable.

Just then the door to the room opened and a woman with short blonde hair...wearing a dress which also looked like something out of Game of Thrones...entered.

"Oh...Good you're awake...Are you all right?" asked the woman.

Danica didn't know how to answer at first...still trying to figure out what was going on.

"Who are you?...Where am I??" asked Danica...concerned as well that she was naked before a complete stranger.

"I'm Rosa Finduais. You're in the home of me and my husband Timot Normandi...in New Dawn Village...in Elvisguard." said Rosa with a smile....hoping to reassure her guest that everything was all right...while trying to learn more about her.

"New Dawn Village??...Elvisguard??" asked Danica...her confusion growing.

"Yes...New Dawn is a village in the realm of Nihindria...on Elvisguard" replied Rosa who was not understanding why Danica was so confused.

"Am I not in Las Vegas? In the United States?" asked Danica.

"What places are those? There aren't places in Elvisguard with those names" said Rosa.

"What were those monsters that attacked me? Have they ever attacked you?" asked Danica.

"They are orcs. Very dangerous creatures here on Elvisguard. I have been attacked by them but Dragon Woman rescued me. Surely you know of her?" asked Rosa.

"Dragon Woman?? Elvisguard?? This isn't a nightmare! This is real! Somehow...I've been transported to a totally different dimension" gasped Danica as she tried to come to grips with her situation.

"What are you talking about? There is no other world other than Elvisguard. Who are you? Where do you come from?" asked Rosa.

"I'm sorry. I'm Danica Moore. I'm a police officer from Las Vegas...in the United States...on Planet Earth...but I'm also a superheroine...called Angel Woman. My mission from Gabriel the Archangel...in the dimension that I'm from...is to protect my world from demons who try to attack it from a place called Hell. I was fighting some demons in my world...when an old man with a scepter attacked me...and then I came...here" said Danica.

Rosa looked at Danica...uncertain what to make of her and the story she was telling her.

Then she heard the voice of Tela the Dragon...who granted her super powers to become Dragon Woman...speaking to her in her mind.

"This woman...Danica Moore...speaks the truth Rosa Finduais. There are many different dimensions in which other worlds exist. Some of them have beings as powerful as you are as Dragon Woman. She must have faced the wizard Sarmen the Old. He was an ally of the demons in the age of he dragons and stole my power.

At that moment, Rosa's husband Timot entered the bedroom, having returned from his duties at the Nihindrian army base outside of New Dawn Village.

"Hello Rosa. I see our guest is awake. Perhaps some supper will help her regain her strength" said Timot as he kissed his wife who he knew was Dragon Woman, champion superheroine of Elvisguard.

"Our visitor is from another dimension Timot and she is a superheroine called Angel Woman" said Rosa to her husband.

"Can this be true?" asked Timot who was surprised by his wife's revelation.

"Yes my love. Tela the Dragon has told me this to be true" Rosa whispered to Timot so as not to reveal her secret identity to Danica.

"This is all so confusing...Uuuuuh...I feel so dizzy...and so tired" moaned Danica in pleasure.

"Then rest Danica Moore. I promise you...my husband Timot and I will do whatever we can to help you return to your world. We shall seek the aid of Dragon Woman to help you" said Rosa.

"Thanks...Uuuh...Rosa...Uuuh...Timot...I think I will...Uuuh...Uuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Danica with pleasure as she allowed her fatigue to overwhelm her again and she was soon fast asleep in the bed again.

"What are you going to do Rosa?" asked Timot.

"The person who brought Danica Moore to Elvisguard is the wizard Sarmen the Old. I'm going to change into Dragon Woman and pay Sarmen a surprise visit. I need you to look after Danica Moore while I'm gone" replied Rosa.

"You know I will. Be careful Dragon Woman" said Timot to Rosa as they kissed before she made her departure to change into Dragon Woman.

In the woods outside of her house...Rosa focused on the magic of the dragon amulet that she always wore around her neck.

She smiled as a fiery aura surrounded her body.

She grew in height from 6 to 9 ft tall.

Her blonde hair became longer and tousled with red highlights in them...as her creamy shapely body became creamy voluptuous and muscular. The upper part of her beauteous face...was framed by red dragon scales...creating a mask...her blue eyes becoming yellow and similar to those of a dragon

Her now huge firm creamy breasts were barely contained in a strapless red dragon scaled armored bra...the space between her huge creamy thighs...were barely garbed by a tiny tight...red dragon scaled armored panty. Her new bra and panty felt like a second skin.

She wore red dragon scale bracelets on her wrists.

Her creamy hands felt strong...with slender fingers with glossy red fingernails. Her erotic bare creamy feet had sexy toes with glossy red toenails. Rosa saw the crest of a dragon in the space between the cups of her strapless red dragon scale armored bra...as she completed her transformation into Dragon Woman.

Flexing her huge creamy thighs...the Big Breasted Basilisk leapt into the sky and flew away with the speed of 10 dragons.

In the castle of Sarmen

Lilith looked at everything in the wizard's castle and was impressed by it.

She still didn't believe she was in another world.

Sarmen noticed the interest the demon general was showing in his castle and everything in it.

"I owe you for helping me against Angel Woman! She's an enemy from my dimension! How can I repay you?" asked Lilith.

"I too have been troubled by a superheroine named Dragon Woman. Your powers are not of this world and you can be an important weapon to help me defeat Dragon Woman! She has been a thorn in the side of the demons' plans!" said Sarmen.

"What's this Dragon Woman like?" asked Lilith.

"She is powerful like your Angel Woman but she has problems with sex. It is her weakness. I have the perfect plan to defeat and capture Dragon Woman. I have foreseen that she will soon appear because I have made the location of this castle known for a long time" said Sarmen as he explained his plan to Lilith.

1 hour later

Her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her strapless thin tight red dragon scale bra which barely contained them...her tiny tight red dragon scale panties narrowing in the space between her huge creamy thighs and slipping into the crack between the cheeks of her huge firm creamy ass...Dragon Woman flew over the old castle which was said to be the base of the wizard named Sarmen the Old.

On her way to the castle...the Big Breasted Basilisk had defeated several orcs and goblins who attempted to hinder her arrival. "This only confirms that Sarmen is here! He will have the answers as to why Danica Moore came to Elvisguard and how to send her home to her world" thought Dragon Woman as she entered the castle through an open window.

As she landed on the stone floor on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...Dragon Woman came face to face with Sarmen the Old himself. The old wizard turned around and felt his penis stiffen and become erect immediately under his robes in the presence of the Big Breasted Basilisk.

"Dragon Woman!! What an honour for the champion superheroine of Elvisguard to visit my castle It's an honour to finally meet you" said Sarmen.

"You can forget your false compliments Sarmen! You can explain why you used your magic to bring people from other dimensions!" declared Dragon Woman...as she tensed the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body for action.

"You have discovered my plan! But you will not stop it!" snarled Sarmen the Old as he aimed his scepter at the Big Breasted Basilisk...shooting a black magic energy bean towards her.

"It will take more than that to stop me!!" declared Dragon Woman. Acting quickly...she unleashed her fire breath from her mouth...and it collided with the black magic beam...the two forces trying to overwhelm each other.

At that moment...Lilith entered the fight...releasing black magic from the palm of her left hand which joined the black magic beam from Sarmen's scepter...the strength of the beam becoming too strong for Dragon Woman's fire breath...and the black magic beam slammed hard into her huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Dragon Woman in pain as she was knocked off her erotic bare creamy feet...her tight strapless red dragon scale bra falling off...exposing her huge firm creamy breasts.

The Big Breasted Basilisk landed hard on the floor on her back but managed to rise groggily on her erotic bare creamy feet.

"The demon from Danica Moore's world has joined for--d with Sarmen the Old...I have to turn into Super Dragon Woman to deal with them both" resolved Dragon Woman as she prepared to concentrate to change into her sexier and stronger form...which she could now maintain for a longer time than before...now that she and Timot were married and he knew her secret identity.

But before that could happen...a black magic portal created by Sarmen appeared behind the unsuspecting Dragon Woman...and Lilith came through it to attack her from behind.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Dragon Woman in pain as Lilith used a pair of metal clamps from Earth...to hold and squeeze the Big Breasted Basilik's big puffy glossy pink nipples from behind...preventing her from concentrating to make her second transformation.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...WHAT KIND OF WEAPON...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...IS THIS...UUUUUUUUUUUNH

...NEVER EXPERIENCED THIS BEFORE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...BEING SQUEEZED...BLACK MAGIC IS DRUGGING THEM...MAKING THEM...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUH

...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STRENGTH...STAMINA...SPEED...OF 10 DRAGONS...GONE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as she wiggled helplessly in the grips of Lilith as she used her metal clamps to squeeze her in her big puffy glossy pink nipples.

The Big Breasted Basilisk was helpless to prevent Lilith from dragging her...with her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs flailing wildly and helplessly...towards a stone table in the room they were in.

Casting a spell...Lilith gave the clamps a life of their own and they held on to Dragon Woman's big puffy hard erect and aching glossy pink nipples...laying her flat on her back...on the table...while Lilith cast another spell which caused the Big Breasted Basilisk's tiny tight red dragon scale panties to slide off her long muscular creamy legs exposing her thick matted red pubic bush and big glossy pink clitoris in the space between her wide open huge creamy thighs.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG DRAGON CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAS BEEN EXPOSED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

CAN'T STOP YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...HAVE MEVER BEEN SQUEEZED...SO ...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAARD

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BY ANY ENEMY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ON ELVISGUARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...GOT TO LACTATE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman in pain and pleasure...as geysers of white milk shot into the air out of the tips of her famous nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT IS THAT??...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman in pain...pleasure and panic...as Lilith displayed the strange looking object before her.

"This is an electric vibrator ! A weapon from my world which will defeat you and leave you weakened as never before!!" gloated Lilith as she applied it to the big glossy pink clitoris of the Big Breasted Basilisk who could do nothing to stop her.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG DRAGON CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

LIGHTNING GOING THROUGH IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T HANDLE THIS WEAPON...UUUUUUUUUUH

IT'S MAKING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..DRAGON CLITORIS...

HAAA...HAAAA...HAAAA..HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

...BECOMING...HHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Dragon Woman in growing pain and pleasure which she was finding impossible to resist.

"HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as the movement of the electric vibrator over her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris...caused her to have 8 gigantic orgasms in succession...making her weaker...sexier and sleepier...before Lilith and Sarmen the Old.

As the Big Breasted Basilisk lay stunned and helpless before her...Lilith took out a rope with several balls from the same bag that she pulled out the electric vibrator.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IS THAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...TOO DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO SLEEPY...TO RESIST...

WHAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ARE YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOING TO DO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...WITH THAT??...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman in pain, pleasure and panic.

"You will soon find out!" gloated Lilith as she easily placed the Big Breasted Basilisk with her huge firm creamy ass in the air, and began to insert 1 small ball into her big hard wet and glossy pink anus.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dargon Woman loudly in pleasure.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as a second and a third ball were shoved inside of her anus.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as the movements of the three balls lodged inside of her big hard wet and glossy pink anus made her have three gigantic orgasms...that made her weaker and sleepier.

Lilith took out another set of balls and began to insert them inside the Big Breasted Basilisk's big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris,

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STRANGE BALLS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...INSIDE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

MY BIG DRAGON CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...INSIDE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

MY BIG DRAGON ANUS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...KEEPING THEM...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...CAN'T ORGASM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOUR LIGHTNING WEAPON...HAS MADE THEM...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDER

...THAN ANY WEAPON...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAGIC...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ON ELVISGUARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

..CAN'T LACTATE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...COMPLETELY DEFEATED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T BECOME...UUUUUUH

...SUPER DRAGON WOMAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as she lay helpless on the table before Lilith and Sarmen the Old.

The old wizard was aroused by what he was witnessing.

"My plan is working perfectly. This demon from another world has brought weapons and skills which will finish the Dragon Woman and leave Elvisguard vulnerable to the Demon Generals!" gloated Sarmen as he watched Lilith torturing the Big Breasted Basilisk who had never been more helpless in all of her superheroine adventures.

At Rosa's house

Danica Moore was awakened from sleep...when she had a dream of Lilith torturing a beauteous woman with a voluptuous woman who seemed to be a superheroine like her.

Then she heard Gabriel the Archangel speaking to her. "This is Dragon Woman...She is the superheroine of this world. She rescued you and now she needs your help! You must become Angel Woman!"

At that moment...Timot entered the bedroom.

"Is everything all right Danica Moore?" asked the brave knight.

"My heavenly powers...in my time...allow me to see visions... the superheroine here...in your world...does she have blonde hair...and wear a red mask...and have a muscular body?" asked Danica.

The look on Timot's face told her that her words resonated with him.

"Yes. That's Dragon Woman. She was the one who saved you" replied Timot, not wanting to reveal that this was his wife Rosa.

He looked curiously as Danica got out of the bed...stood naked before him... closed her blue eyes and extended her arms...causing an aura of celestial light to form around her. When the light faded...Danica's body had become more curvaceous and muscular .She was wearing a white v-slit leotard...her huge firm gleaming white breasts...barely contained in a gold winged bustier...white gloves on her slender muscular gleaming white arms...white boots on her long muscular gleaming white legs...up to her knees...a winged helmet covering most of her head...except for the lower part of her nose...and her glossy pink lips...her long mane of golden hair flowing out the back of her helmet...and large white wings appearing on her back.

Timot felt his penis becoming stiff and erect under his pants as he looked at Angel Woman's body.

The brave knight quickly got a hold of his emotions...because he knew Rosa was Dragon Woman.

"Why do you want to know about Dragon Woman?" asked Timot.

"I saw her in my vision. She's in danger from the same demons that attacked me. She saved me and I have to help her" replied Angel Woman.

Hearing the truth in her words and realising that Danica trusted him with her secret identity...the same as Rosa trusted him with hers...Timot knew he could trust the brave woman who was standing before him.

"My wife Rosa is Dragon Woman! Please, you must help her!" said Timot

"You have my word that I will" replied Angel Woman as she flapped her great white wings and flew out of the window of the house...using the sensations in her big puffy bright pink nipples to locate where Dragon Woman was being held prisoner.

Meanwhile at Sarmen's Castle

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as Lilith inserted another ball into the heroine's big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris...all of the balls connected to a rope which hung outside of her clitoris.

"Would you help me with torturing her?" Lilith asked Sarmen rhetorically.

"It would be my pleasure" sneered the old wizard.

"Remove the clamps from her big nipples while I pull on the ropes from her clitoris and anus!" ordered Lilith.

Sarmen did as she told him.

Their synchronized efforts saw Lilith remove the balls at once from Dragon Woman's big hard wet glossy pink anus and big hard wet glossy pink clitoris.... while Sarmen removed the claws from her big puffy hard erect and tower shaped glossy pink nipples.

The pain and pleasure the Big Breasted Basilisk experienced were like nothing she ever experienced before in her superheroine adventures on Elvisguard.

"UUH...UUH....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as she had 10 gigantic orgasms in quick succession...10 waterfalls of thick white cum being discharged from her big hard wet and excited glossy pink cunt...while she powerfully lactated with thick fountains of white milk shooting up into the air out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and tower shaped glossy pink nipples... her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body bathed in her own sweat and erotic juices...getting smaller as time passed.

"Yes!! Dragon Woman is weakening!! She is changing back to whatever her human identity is!! Once she is changed she can be easily killed and the power of the Dragon Woman shall be erased from Elvisguard...forever!!" gloated Sarmen the Old as he summoned the magic in his scepter in his left hand to kill Dragon Woman once she had turned back into Rosa Finduais.

But Sarmen was surprised when an arrow of light hit him in his left hand making him release the scepter.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" groaned the old wizard...wounded by a power that was unknown to him.

Sarmen and Lilith looked up in the direction where the arrow came from.

They saw Angel Woman hovering there...preparing to unleash her Heaven's Charm...her ultimate weapon on them.

"We can't beat her! We have to flee!" Lilith told Sarmen.

The old wizard reluctantly obliged...creating a black magic portal which they escaped through.

Angel Woman alighted to the stone floor...freed the weakened and barely conscious Dragon Woman...picked her up in her muscular gleaming white arms and flew away from Sarmen's Castle with her as fast as she could.

As she looked down at the unconscious Dragon Woman...Angel Woman saw her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body become smaller in her gleaming white muscular arms...until she changed back into Rosa Finduais.

"Thanks Rosa. I've got to get you home to your husband. I'll repay you for saving me" said Angel Woman as she flew over the forests of Elvisguard.

In another of Sarmen's hideouts

Lilith comforted the old wizard, who was nervous.

"That winged woman was supposed to have been defeated by my orcs! Now we have to finish both of them ourselves!" said Sarmen.

At that moment, Lilth accidentally touched the wizard's scepter, creating a dark energy that they didn't expect.

Sarmen's mood changed instantly.

"This is a new dark magic! We will use it to end those big breasted superheroines!" he declared.

"BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed Sarmen and Lilith

One day later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Rosa Finduais in pleasure as she regained consciousness.

She woke up naked under the covers...in her bed...in her house...with Timot and Danica looking at her.

"Rosa! Praise Tela you're all right! Danica Moore brought you back here from the castle of Sarmen the Old" said Timot as he hugged his wife.

"You can just call me Danica. I was only too glad to help, knowing that you saved me...Dragon Woman" said Danica as she looked at Rosa.

Rosa got out of bed and held hands with Danica as Timot looked on.

"We now know each other's secrets. I should have revealed mine to you. But Tela has shown me that you are a friend and an ally. I underestimated Sarmen and his new ally" said Rosa.

"Her name is Lilith...She's the general of the demon army from my world and she always uses diabolical plans to defeat me as Angel Woman." said Danica.

Rosa nodded her head in agreement.

"Then we have a common mission To defeat Sarmen and Lilith and help you return to your world" said Rosa to Danica.

To be continued.

Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:34 am