Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:52 am

Scorpion and the Swan 4 
Megalomaniac

Post Scorpion and the Swan 4
Scorpion and the Swan 4

Red Killer...Queen of Cats...and the Cyclops International agents paid no attention to Swan Woman...lying bound a few feet away...the feminite tipped vibrator lodged in her wet and throbbing cunt...barely conscious believing her to be no threat to them.
Feeling the vibrator probing deep inside her sex...weakened by repeated orgasms...unable to recover her super strength...thoughts of sex with Ana filling her mind...Dorothy's blue eyes slowly began to close in the slits of her thin blue and white mask as she drifted towards unconsciousness.

Just then...she heard a voice in her head. "You must not give up Swan Woman". "Uuuuuuh...Who...Uuuuuh...Uuuuuh" groaned Dorothy. "I am Stinger...Scorpion Woman is my mistress...you must help her...save Detective Kowalski...your friend Ana" the alien AI said. "Uuuuuuuuuuuh...I...I can't...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...too sexy...too sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...finished" cooed Swan Woman as her blue eyes started to close in the slits of her thin blue and white mask.

"You must not sleep Dorothy...You are strong...You must fight" said Stinger. "No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...helpless...against this feminite...
Scorpion Woman...much stronger than me...Queen of Cats...Red Killer...captured her...I..I can't...help" cooed Dorothy. "You are stronger than you believe...My Mistress believes in you...and needs your help" said Stinger. Before Swan Woman could say another word...she heard the words of the Venomous Vixen in her head. She was moved when she heard Scorpion Woman talk about how brave she was...and how she could be a great super heroine.

"You must not give up...You must think of the people who need you...including Ana...who is your love...You cannot let them down" said Stinger. Through her blurry vision...Dorothy saw the Queen of Cats luring the hypnotised Jimmy Kowlaski forward...his long and erect dick exposed...approaching the struggling Scorpion Woman.

"Scorpion Woman!...I have to help her..!" resolved Dorothy. Focusing her thoughts...with great effort...Swan Woman...suppressed the effects of the feminite vibrator lodged in her throbbing shiny pink cunt...the weakness and fatigue in her body...drawing on her power.

Focused on taming Scorpion Woman...Queen of Cats...Red Killer...and the Cyclops International agents with them did not notice a blue aura forming around Swan Woman as she lay bound on her table.

In her mind...Dorothy saw images of Michelle..Jimmy...Ana...and the other members of the Swan Rockers. Stinger's words
resonating through her mind...the Top Heavy Heroine of Russia concentrated on the people who needed her.

She felt the power flowing through her voluptuous and muscular snow white body...the blue aura around her body glowing with increasing intensity. As she felt the power reach maximum level.. Dorothy uttered a high pitched scream...as the blue aura took the form of a swan...before exploding.. sending shockwaves throughout the area where they were.

Ludmille...Red Killer... Scorpion Wonan..Jimmy and the Cyclops agents were sent hurtling in different directions as the blue light
and sound waves hit them. Ludmille...Red Killer and the Cyclops agents slowly got to their feet...confused by what just happened.
Then the Queen of Cats gasped in surprise as she saw Swan Woman...clad in her thin tight blue and white taupe...blue and white gladiator boots...silver bracelets.. and blue and white mask...approaching them.

"Impossible!...The feminite should have finished you!" snarled the Red Killer. "It didn't...Now I'm going to save my friends and stop you!" declared Swan Woman. "My sentiments exactly!" agreed Scorpion Woman fully clad in her black armoured attire and her powers restored...clenching her fists approaching them from the opposite direction.

"Ditto!" said Jimmy...fully dressed and with an MP-5 assault rifle aimed at the criminals. Ludmille...Red Killer...and the
Cyclops agents looked at their enemies...surprised at how quickly the tables had turned on them. Red Killer looked at the Queen
of Cats. "Kill Kunestova!!...We shall kill them!!" the Russian assassin told her. Ludmille nodded and made a run for a nearby
doorway as Red Killer and the Cyclops agents raised their guns.

"No!!" cried Dorothy seeing Ludmille making a run but couldn't get to her...with three gun-toting Cyclops agents taking aim at her. They were knocked off their feet by a volley of energy bolts from Scorpion Woman's silver Scorpion Ring. ""Go Swan Woman!...Save Ana!...We got this!" said Scorpion Woman as she charged towards the Cyclops agents and Red Killer. Jimmy
backed up the Venomous Vixen...opening fire with his MP-5..killing one agent and forcing four others to take cover.

Dorothy nodded her thanks...and ran after Ludmille. Her enormous firm snow white bust bobbing under her thin tight blue and white taupe...Swan Woman pursued the Queen of Cats...leaving Scorpion Woman and Jimmy to battle Red Killer and the Cyclops agents. Her blue eyes focused on the redheaded Russian assassin...the Venomous Vixen fought her way through the Cyclops agents standing between her and her target.

Her left black armoured fist collided with the jaw of an agent...rocking his head back...blood and teeth flying from his mouth as he fell away. A right hand karate chop dropped another Cyclops agent. Sliding on the ground...Scorpion Woman took down another Cyclops agent with a right sweep kick. Flipping into the air...she brought her left knee hard on his chest...knocking him out.

Assuming a shooter's crouch.. Scorpion Woman raised her slender right creamy muscular arm...and fired two energy bolts from the silver Scorpion Ring on her right middle finger..taking out two more Cyclops agents. Michelle felt her big puffy pink Scorpion Nipples tingle sharply under her tight black armoured leotard...warning her of imminent danger. She turned around to see three Cyclops agents..aiming their guns at her about to fire.

Before the Venomous Vixen could react...she heard rapid gunfire...saw the three agents gyrate wildly...as bullets riddled their
bodies and tgey collapsed to the ground. Her blue eyes widened in surprise as she saw Jimmy standing behind them...holding a smoking MP-5. Scorpion Woman stood up as he dropped the rifle and came towards her.

"Scorpion!...Are you...?" said Jimmy concerned about his super heroine girlfriend. Before Michelle could do or say anything..a gunshot was heard. "NO" cried Scorpion Woman..her blue eyes wide open with shock in the slits of her black armoured mask...as she saw Jimmy fall to the ground.

Michelle looked in the direction of the gunshot and saw Red Killer holding a smoking pistol in her right hand. Rage welled up inside of her....and Scorpion Woman charged towards the Russian assassin...who fired several more shots at her...but each shot missed as
the Venomous Vixen evaded them all and closed the gap between them. "UUH" groaned Red Killer as Scorpion Woman's right black armoured fist connected with her jaw...sending her sprawling along the ground.

Elsewhere...Swan Woman battled some other Cyclops agents who tried to stop her as she chased Ludmille. She felled three with some rapid fire punches and dropped another by driving the ball of her left erotic snow white foot into his groin. Holding this agent by his collar...Dorothy demanded to know where Ana was. Before the agent passed out... he pointed her towards a nearby room.

Kicking the door open...Swan Woman burst into the room. But she stopped when she saw the Queen of Cats pointing the claws of her right gloved hand as Ana's throat as Ana sat bound on a chair in front of her...unconscious. "Not another step Swan Slut or
I kill your girlfriend!" warned Ludmille. Dorothy wondered how she was going to save Ana.

Elsewhere...Scorpion Woman and Red Killer traded punches and kicks in close quarter combat as they tried to gain an advantage over the other. Fuelled by rage for what the Russian assassin had done to her and worried about Jimmy...who was wounded and lying on the ground a few feet away from her...the Venomous Vixen pressed home her attack...determined to defeat Red Killer and help Jimmy.

Seeing that Scorpion Woman's fury was born out of her emotions about the young police detective...Red Killer sought to use it against her. Evading the Venomous Vixen as she missed witth a high left kick...the Russian Assassin dropped to her knees...took
out a pair of batons and drove them into the exposed space between her opponent's huge creamy thighs

"AIEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEE" cried Scorpion Woman as she took hundreds of volts of electricity in her Scorpion Clitoris. Stunned by this blow....Michelle couldn't stop Red Killer as she jammed her electro shock batons into her huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned Scorpion Woman as more electricity was administered to ger huge firm creamy breasts...making her big puffy pink Scorpion Nipples become hard and erect under
her tight black armoured leotard.

Red Killer smiled as she watched the Venomous Vixen fall to the ground...writhing in pain from the electric shocks to her super erogenous body parts. "Another shock will finish you...Then I kill your boyfriend" gloated Red Killer. But as she thrust her batons towards Scorpion Woman's clitoris...Red Killer was shocked when tthe Venomous Vixen countered.. the ball of her right foot driven hard into her jaw.

She staggered backwards as Scorpion Woman stood up. "No...You won't!!" snarled Michelle as she aimed her silver Scorpion Ring
at Red Killer and fired four energy bolts in quick succession. "AAAAAAAARGH...AAAAAAARGH...AAAAARGH.....AAAAAAAAARGH" groaned Red Killer...her weapons falling out of her hands as she was blasted in her chest and in her clitoris by the energy bolts.

Her clothes disintegrated in the area of her chest and between her thighs...Red Killer collapsed to the ground on her back with her arms and legs wide open...lactating and orgasmong as she passed out. Scorpion Woman ran to where Jimmy was lying on the ground nearby. The Venomous Vixen's huge firm creamy breasts heaved with relief under her tight black armoured leotard as she heard Jimmy utter a low moan of "Uhh".

She turned him on his back and cradled his head iner lap as she examined the gunshot wound to his left shoulder. "I'm okay Scorpion...The bullet went straight through" Jimmy assured her.Scorpion Woman made no reply but looked at tthe young
detective. Jimmy saw the way she was looking into his eyes...and knew what she was thinking.

"Scorpion...I..." began Jimmy. He never finished his sentence as Scorpion Woman leaned down... kissed him passionately on his lips...pinned him to the ground and made out with him. Elsewhere..Swan Woman was still trying to think about how to save Ana from the clutches of the Queen of Cats.

Ludmille had no such handicap and hurled a grenade at the Busty Russian Bombshell. It exploded at her erotic snow white feet...engulfing her in a thick cloud. "NO...UUUUUUUH.. NOT FEMINITE...UUUUH..GAS.. UUUUUUUUUUH...ALL AROUND ME...
UUUUUUUUH...SWAN NIPPLES...GETTING..SO.. HAAAAAAARD...SWAN CUNT..UUUUH...UUUUUUUUH...WET...EXCITED..
UUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dorothy as she staggered around...her muscular snow white arms flailing in the air.

Leaving the bound and unconscious Ana...the Queen of Cats lunged at Swan Woman as she staggered out of the fading feminite gas cloud. Aroused by the gas...Dorothy pulled down the top of her thin tight blue and white taupe.It was an invitation which Ludmille gleefully accepted. "UUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned Swan Woman rising on the balls of her erotic snow
white feet...as Queen of Cats scratched her across the sexy summits of her naked immense firm snow white breasts.

She staggered against a wall. "UUUUUUF" groaned Swan Woman as Queen of Cats drove her right foot into her toned abdomen
...knocking the wind out if her lungs. Ludmille pressed home her advantage...as she gripped Dorothy's hard and erect big thick
shiny pink nipples. with her claw like fingernails...and rotated them rapidly clockwise.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY....UUUUUUUUH...BECOMING...UUUUH...SO SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" complained Swan Woman...her erotic snow white feet flat on the floor...her muscular snow white arms dangling limp on either side of her upper body...her head sagging between her naked immense firm snow white breasts..as the Queen of Cats kept on rotating her big shiny pink nipples 360 degrees until drops of
white milk flowed from their hardened tips.

"Ha ha!...You milk easier than a cow Swan Slut!!" sneered Ludmille. Lowering her right hand between Dorothy's wide open huge snow white thighs...and under her taupe...Ludmille located the heroine's clitoris and began to rub it vigorously.
"UUUUUUUUH..NO...UUUUUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Swan Woman as she felt Ludmille rubbing her towards a mighty orgasm...pressure rising steadily between her huge snow white thighs.

" You're getting hot Swan Slut...the feminite's taking a toll on you.. when you cum...you'll be knocked out for days!!" gloated Ludmille. "UUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH.." moaned Swan Woman in agreement...straining to suppress the orgasm building inside of her...too weak and too sleepy to defend herself.
" I will kill you...and have my way with your precious Ana...When I tire of her...I will kill her too" gloated Ludmille as rubbed
Dorothy's increasingly wet shiny pink clitoris faster abd faster...bringing her ever closer to orgasm.

Her words brought Dorothy out of the stupor of sex and sleep she was slowly sinking into. Summoning her fading strength...Swan Woman dealt the Queen of Cats a double-fisted blow to her jaw. The villainess went flying backwards through the air...slammed hard against a wall..collapsed face down to the floor and passed out.

Her effort sapped Swan Woman of her last ounces of strength.. Her head reeling with dizziness...Dorothy couldn't hold on any longer. "UH..UUH...UUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuh" moaned Swan Woman as she orgasmed powerfully. Her long muscular snow white legs gave way below her wide curvy waist and she fell rapidly towards the floor.

But Dorothy felt strong hands grab her body and slow her descent. She looked up and through her blurry vision...she saw
Scorpion Woman gently lower her to the floor. "It's all over honey...You can rest" she told her."Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Swan Woman as her blue eyes closed in the slits of her blue and white mask and she drifted off to sleep.

Some hours later
Detroit waterfront

"Uuuuuuuh" sighed Dorothy as she opened her eyes. As her vision cleared...she saw Detective Michelle Walker looking down at her. She also noticed she was in her regular attire and identity of Dorothy Sharapova. "Mistress...Miss Sharapova is clear of all traces of feminite...She will make a full recovery.." said Stinger through the silver ring on Michelle's right middle finger. "Thanks Stinger" replied Michelle into her ring.

Dorothy discovered she was lying on a bed in the infirmary of the Scorpion Nest. "What happened?...Ana...Detective Kowalski...? asked Dorothy. "Relax...They're both fine...They'll be discharged in time for the next show...Your Russian friends and the Cyclops agents who are still breathing are in police custody.. on their way to a secure facility...It's all over..." ireplied Michelle as she filled Dorothy in on all that had happened.

Dorothy got up off the bed and stood in front of Michelle. "Thank you...for saving Ana" said Dorothy as she hugged Michelle. The Venompus Vixen was briefly surprised but returned the hug. "You're welcome" replied Michelle as their embrace parted. " I heard about Scorpion Woman back in Russia...Now I know the woman behind the legend" said Dorothy.

"I'm not a legend...but Swan Woman could be"replied Michelle. She reached into the outer right pocket of her brown leather
jacket and handed Dorothy a pager with a scorpion insignia on it. "What is it?" asked Dorothy. "As Swan Woman you're strong Dorothy...but if you ever need backup...call me...and I'll be there" promised Michelle.

Her words brought Dorothy to tears and she hugged Michelle again. "Come on...You have one more show to do...Ana and Jim will be waiting on us" said Michelle. Dorothy nodded and they walked towards Michelle's Harley Chopper..

Hours later.

While the Swan Rockers final concert in Detroit was underway...the police convoy taking Ludmille, Red Killer and the surviving Cyclop International agents was ambushed. Once all the police officers were killed...the Cyclops agents were also killed by the masked gubmen. Their leader approached Ludmille and Red Killer.

"Your father sent us to bring you home" he tokd Ludmille who smiled in response. Red Killer looked at him and the Queen of Cats.
"My friend comes too" said Ludmille as her restraints were removed. "Yes" the gunman replied and Red Killer's restraints were also removed. The police vehicles were set on fire as Ludmille and Red Killer got inside of an SUV and were driven away.

Two days later
Detroit Metro International Airport
6 am

The Swan Rockers boarded their chartered jet as they prepared to leave Detroit to continue the rest of their tour of the USA.
Dorothy and Ana were the last to board. Unlike the large group of fans there to greet them days earlier.. this time...two friends
were there to see them off.

Michelle and Dorothy hugged each other. "Goodby Dorothy..You'll always have a friend here in Detroit" said Michelle. "And you will always have a friend in Russia...Till we meet again" replied Dorothy.Ana abd Jimmy hugged a few feet away. " Take care of her" said Jimmy as he looked at Dorothy. Ana smiled and looked at Michelle. "You care about her yes?" she asked Jimmy.

"She's my partner" replied Jimmy as he looked at Michelle...but had thoughts of Scorpion Woman on his mind. "Trust me...Do not waiit too long" said Ana as she kissed Jimmy on his right cheek. The young detective wondered what she meant by that. Michelle and Dorothy approached them. She hugged Jimmy and then Michelle on more time. Michelle and Jimmy watched as Dorothy and Ana walked hand in hand...disappearing from view along the boarding tunnel.

They watched from the terminal as the Swan Rockers plane pulled away.. taxied down the runway...then took to the sky...disappearing from view as dawn broke over Detroit. "Let's go partner...I'm driving" said Michelle as she patted him on the
part of his left shoulder where he was shot...and walked away. "Ow" replied Jimmy.

Jimmy checked his pockets and discovered his car keys were gone. "Looking for these Jim?" asked Michelle...twirling the keys to his Dodge Charger on her right middle finger....close to her silver ring. Jimmy paused for a second...his mind briefly comparing Michelle's action to Scorpion Woman. He pushed that thought to the back of his mind as he followed his partner.

But still the thought lingered.

End.

Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:30 pm