Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:40 am

Shazzan - Heroine of Arabia 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Shazzan - Heroine of Arabia 2
Another rebooted story.

Shazzan- Heroine of Arabia 2

Kingdom of Saba
Ancient Arabia

As she sat in the middle of a great banquet in the grand courtyard of the Royal Palace...JADRA...Princess of SABA...paid no attention to the festivities all around her. Dressed in a flowing white silk dress... her long mane of black hair which reached down to the centre of her back...wearing gold jewellery and jewelled sandals on her erotic light brown feet....the 20 year old princess wished she could have been elsewhere at the moment.

The banquet was being held to welcome PRINCE HAMAD...heir to the throne of the northern Kingdom of QEDAR...and his caravan of merchants. Hamad was the latest in a line of suitors from other neighbouring Arabian kingdoms who Jadra's father...SULTAN ALI ABAGWA...was hoping would win the hand of his daughter in marriage. As the musicians played...dancers performed...servants brought food and drink back and forth...Jadra fumed silently as she watched the lanky snobbish Hama in conversation with her father...and his Caliph JAFFAH.

When she looked at Jaffah...the young Arabian princess got the strangest feeling. A feeling that there was a secret Jaffah was hiding...she knew what it was...but could not remember. Her thoughts were interrupted...as the topic of conversation between the three men changed. "I am relieved that you were able to make it safely through the desert to Saba Prince Hamad" said the Sultan as they drank goblet after goblet of wine. "Indeed...I've heard of the brigand attacks...but I have no fear of them" scoffed Hamad.

Jadra said nothing but the tone of his voice told her that Hamad was no warrior. "A brave man my lord...One who will make a fitting husband one day" remarked Jaffah casting a brief look in Jadra's direction. The princess paid him no attention. "However if you were in danger Prince Hamad...You may have been fortunate enough to have crossed paths with SHAZZAN" said the Sultan. Hamad raised his eyebrows. "Tall tales Sultan...No mere female is capable of doing the feats I have heard this woman can do...on a flying carpet...wearing little by way of clothes" quipped Hamad.

Unable to stand their company any longer...particularly Hamad and Jaffah...Princess Jadra stood up and stormed out of the banquet hall. Hamad looked at the two older men. "Should I go after her?" asked the snobbish prince...hoping to curry favour with the Sultan. "No my boy...My daughter feels uncomfortable when matters of men are discussed...You will be here for a few days...You may speak to her when she is in a more receptive mood" replied the Sultan. Jaffah nodded in agreement...paying close attention to Hamad...while ignoring Jadra's departure.

Away from prying eyes...in the privacy of her chambers in the Palace...the young Arabian princess did what she had been longing to do all evening. Standing in the center of her elaborate room and revealed a golden amulet which she always carried around her neck..but kept it hidden from view. "O' MIGHTY SHAZZAN!" declared Jadra. The Arabian princess was immediately engulfed in a thick cloud of smoke and heard the boom of distant thunder as a startling transformation was initiated.

Jadra felt an incredible surge of energy flowing through her body....and felt it being reshaped in the process. Several inches were added to her arms, legs, stomach, back, feet and buttocks as the Arabian princess' body ...became increasingly curvaceous and muscular at the same time. When the smoke cleared...the results of the transformation caused by the magical powers of Jadra's special amulet became apparent

Jadra's hair was now short and thick...gleaming with a heavenly aura...shielding the back of her neck... and exposing most of her broad, muscular shoulders. Her slender light brown arms were now more muscular...so too were her long light brown legs. Her hands were strong with slender fingers...with short clear glossy fingernails...while her light brown feet were bare and erotic to the eye...with short clear glossy toenails. Her toenails and fingernails gleaming like stars.

Gold bracelets adorned her wrists while gold bangles appeared inches above her well rounded ankles. In the space between her huge light brown thighs...Jadra's sex was barely covered by a G-string made of the finest black silk. Her abdomen was now firm and toned. Her already shapely light brown breasts were now huge and firm. They were barely covered by a flimsy black silk bra...whose translucent fabric offered a hint of the wide dark brown areolas and the big puffy dark brown nipples which capped the sexy summits of her huge firm light brown breasts. . A golden belt bearing a crescent moon in its centre...entwined itself around her wide curvy waist. Her identity was concealed by a thin, black silk mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face.

Flexing her slender muscular light brown arms...her long muscular brown legs...Jadra admired her enhanced curvaceous and muscular brown body...barely clad by her thin black silk bra...that strained to cover her enormous firm brown breasts and the black silk G-string between her huge firm brown thighs...which offered glimpses of her virgin brown cunt...in the form of Shazzan.

The Top Heavy Heroine of Arabia sprinted out on to the nearby balcony. Shazzan's massive firm and virtually naked light brown breasts bobbed and swayed sensuously as she ran. Flexing her huge light brown thighs...Shazzan leapt into the air and landed on a magical black flying carpet which she had summoned with the power of her mind.

Her slender muscular light brown arms raised on either side of her curvy light brown upper torso...her long muscular light brown legs slightly apart...the soles of her erotic bare light brown feet resting flat on the surface of the flying carpet. Shazzan flew away from the palace and into the night sky.

"Ahh...it feels good to be free from the confines of the palace...and out of my clothes...to seek out evil and fight for justice as Shazzan!" said Jadra as the magic carpet carried her high amongst the clouds...taking her away from the walls of the capital city and over the vast countryside of the Kingdom of Saba....feeling the night winds brushing against her virtually naked curvaceous and muscular light brown body.

"Father would wish me to marry Hamad...just as he has tried to bring many suitors...but I have no desire for these men...There is no man who can be the equal of Shazzan!" thought the buxom Arabian Wonder...flying atop her magic carpet over her homeland. Jadra's thoughts returned to the events of nights past...when she had stopped a group of brigands...but then later awoke naked except for her mask in the desert. Shazzan had no memory of what had happened to her. "What happened to me? I...I have no memory...Who defeated me so comprehensively?" wondered Jadra.

The buxom Arabian Wonder was shaken out of her stupor when she heard cries for help and the sounds of fighting coming from the desert below. "Moons of Muhammad!!...Someone is in danger!!" declared Jadra...twisting her curvaceous and muscular brown body...causing her magic carpet to fly in the direction that she commanded it to. It was not long before the scantily clad Superwoman of Saba...encountered another caravan being attacked by well armed masked brigands. Flexing her large muscular light brown thighs...Shazzan leapt off her flying carpet and was immediately engaged in battle.

Distracted by the sensuous swaying of her huge firm awesome light brown rack...a brigand was slow to act...and the Top Heavy Heroine of Arabia made him pay. "Behold my expert fighting skills evil brigand!" declared Jadra as she extended her long muscular right light brown leg forward...the ball of her erotic light brown right foot...striking her enemy on the jaw...dropping him senseless to the desert sand. The caravan's merchants looked on with a combination of awe and arousal as the buxom Arabian Wonder moved effortlessly through the sword and club wielding brigands...flexing the muscles of her amazing curvaceous light brown body...felling them with a combination of punches...kicks and throws.

Filled with fear at the fighting prowess of the scantily clad Superwoman of Saba...the brigands ran for their horses and rode away into the desert. Jadra assumed her heroic pose...hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide curvy waist...her long muscular light brown legs slightly apart...her erotic bare light brown feet resting flat on the sand...her huge firm light brown bust pushed forward with confidence...barely covered by her tiny black silk bra...her virgin sex...similarly barely covered by the black silk G-string between her huge light brown thighs.

Jadra was amused at the way the merchants tried not to admire her huge breasts and her well defined cunt...and silently enjoyed this. "Praise be to the Prophet!...We owe you our lives O Mighty Shazzan!" declared the leader of the caravan. "No thanks are needed my friends...You can be assured the brigands shall not trouble you on the rest of your journey to Saba" said Jadra. "Who are you?" asked the buxom Arabian Wonder. "We are merchants from the Kingdom of Qedar...Our Prince Hamad assured us this route would be safe" replied the leader. His words took the young Arabian princess back to the scenes at her father's palace which she had left behind.

"It is now" replied Shazzan..before leaping on to her magic carpet and flying away...leaving the merchants from Qedar to continue along their journey. It was not long before Shazzan was once again flying over the capital of Saba...directing her flying carpet towards an elaborate villa which her father the Sultan had allowed Prince Hamad to use as his accommodations while he was in Saba. The lanky obnoxious prince was in the middle of eating grapes and watching some harem girls dance before him...when Shazzan alighted on to the tiled patio before him.

Hamad was both angered and aroused by the sudden appearance of the scantily-clad Superwoman of Saba...as her huge firm light brown breasts swayed sexily...as she strolled towards him. As the dancing girls and musicians left the courtyard...Hamad got to his feet...and four of his bodyguards approached Shazzan. "Who are you wench?!..What is the meaning of this intrusion?!" snarled Hamad. "I am Shazzan..Heroine of Saba...I understand you doubt my great strength of 20 men and my expert warrior skills...Tonight I saved some of your merchants from brigands who have been attacking caravans coming to Saba...I would have words with you Hamad!" declared Jadra.

"Guards!...Teach this big breasted wench her place!" declared Hamad. The four guards rushed Shazzan from all sides. Twisting her curvaceous and muscular light brown body...Shazzan evaded the lunge of one guard...grabbed his left wrist with her right hand...and flung him effortlessly over her left shoulder into another guard...leaving them groaning in pain on the tiled floor. The ball of her left erotic bare light brown foot was driven hard into the gut of another guard...and he joined his two comrades on the floor.
As Shazzan dispatched the fourth guard with a right fist to the jaw...Prince Hamad...tried to grab her from behind thinking he would catch her off guard.

Turning around...Shazzan extended her long muscular left light brown leg.. Hamad was distracted by the short glossy toenails of
her erotic left light brown bare foot which gleamed like the stars. His jaw rocked as the ball of the same foot struck him hard...sending him flat on his back to the floor. Jadra took pleasure in standing directly over him...planting the ball of her erotic bare light brown bare foot flat on his chest...to keep the dazed prince pinned to the floor. Stunned by the blow...and mesmerised by the view of her cunt between her huge light brown thighs..Hamad offered no further resistance.

"A word of advice Hamad...You are unworthy of the hand of Princess Jadra...She heeds my counsel...You have witnessed my power and know that you are no match for me...She has no desire to marry you...Conclude your business in Saba...ensure the safety of your merchant caravans to Saba...then return to Qedar...Let me have no need to have further conversation with you again!" quipped Shazzan before she turned...flexed her huge light brown thighs...leapt into the air...on to her flying magic carpet...and departed as quickly as she had come. Neither Shazzan nor Hamad knew a harem girl had watched what happened from the shadows. She ran to the villa of the Caliph Jaffah to tell him what she witnessed.

24 hours later

Jaffah paid a visit to Hamad..who o was still smarting from his wounds...and embarrassed about the way Shazzan had insulted him. "It has come to my attention that you had an unexpected visitor last night...and of the money troubles you have since before your arrival in Saba" explained Jaffah. The princes was shocked by the revelations. Despite his outward appearance of wealth...Hamad had gambled way much of his fortune...and was heavily depending on both trade with Saba and winning the hand of Princess Jadra to ease his money problems.

Hamad looked at Jaffah. "What is it you want?" he asked. "I have a proposition my prince...One that will give you riches and make you the husband of Princess Jadra" said Jaffah. "But what of Shazzan?...She is strong and protects the princess" replied the lanky suitor. "Do as I say Hamad...I shall arrange for that big breasted female to be taught a lesson...Do we have an agreement?" asked Jaffah. Hamad nodded in agreement.

Three days later

Princess Jadra was in the gardens of the Sultan's Palace...watching as merchants from Qedar showed her some of their fine silks
and jewels. Dressed in a golden dress..veil and jewelled sandals...Jadra wondered how the same merchants would have felt if they knew she was Shazzan. Prince Hamad had not come calling on her in the last three days...and she believed it was because of the beating and lecture that she had given him. As they departed...Jadra saw her loyal aide APOO...approach. "What is it Apoo?" asked the Princess as she noticed the look of concern on his face.

"There has been word Princess...Prince Hamad has been frequenting a brothel of ill repute in the city...he is rumoured to be cheating on you...the brothel is also a place where some believe the brigands get word of the caravans coming to Saba...the
Prince may be in league with the criminals to gain wealth to pay for his gambling debts" said Apoo. Jadra's brown eyes glowed
with determination as she listened intently to what Apoo said. "I have word he goes there tonight" the aide said. "Then tonight I shall go there also...as Shazzan!" resolved Jadra...with excitement i

Hours later

Under the cover of nightfall...Prince Hamad...wearing shabby clothes to disguise himself...made through a seedy alleyway...and entered the back door of a sprawling brothel...in the southern part of the Saba capital city. High in the night sky above...Shazzan watched him atop her magic carpet...following his movement across the brothel's inner courtyard...towards a room on the upper floor of the building. "Apoo's information was true...Though I do not care for Hamad as a husband...Whatever scheme he is involved in cannot tarnish the honour of my father the Sultan" vowed the Sexy Superwoman of Saba.. as she steered her flying carpet toward the verandah of the room where Hamad was interacting with two prostitutes.

Eager to expose Hamad for the fraud he was...Jadra flexed her huge light brown thighs.. leaping with uncanny agility on to the verandah..landing on the balls of her erotic light brown bare feet. Her huge firm light brown breasts swaying sexily from side to side...the Top Heavy Heroine of Arabia barged into the room. "Hamad!...You have questions to answer!" declared Shazzan...confident that she would easily best Hamad...who had no guards to protect him. Her overconfidence cost her...as four prostitutes hidden from view...on either side of her...emptied four earthen jugs on to the floor in front of her.

"Moons of Muhammad!!...The floor is slippery!!...I cannot stand!!...Falling!!" cried Shazzan...her slender muscular light brown arms and long muscular light brown legs flailing in the air... as she lost her footing.. landing on her back. The four prostitutes...plus the two with Hamad...surrounded the Sexy Superwoman of Saba quickly before she had a chance to recover from her initial surprise. Each of the six prostitutes pulled out dampened rags from under their dresses.

"UUUUUUUNH...MOONS OF MUHAMMAD...UUUUUUUUUNH...MY HUGE BREASTS...MY BIG NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUNH...SOME KIND OF OIL IS BEING RUBBED ON TO THEM...FEELING STRANGE...BECOMING WEAK" declared Jadra. Hamad watched as the prostitutes quickly went to work on the buxom Arabian Wonder...her slender muscular light brown arms and long muscular light brown legs flailing helplessly in the air...unable to stand up because of the slick oil on the floor beneath her...or defend herself from the deliberate attacks of the six prostitutes around her.

Jadra's awesome light brown chest soon gleamed from the oil being rubbed all over it by the rags wielded by the prostitutes. Soaked with oil...her tiny black silk bra was easily removed...exposing her massive firm light brown mounds in all their naked glory.

"UUUUUUUUUUH...OIL...UUUUUUUUUUUH..
HAS AN APHRODISIAC...UUUUUUUUUH..IT IS
BEING RUBBED INTO MY HUGE BREASTS...MY BIG NIPPLES..UUUUUUUUUUUH...BECOMING..
HARD...I AM BECOMING SLEEPY..SO SLEEPY...
UUUUUUUUUH...LOSING MY GREAT STRENGTH...UUUUUUUUH...THOUGHTS OF SEX...IMPOSSIBLE TO RESIST..UUUUH...UUUH" blurted Shazzan as the struggles of her curvaceous and muscular light brown body became slower and slower.

Hamad stood and gleefully watched the Sexy Superwoman of Saba being tamed before him. As he watched her naked huge firm light brown breasts heaving up and down...shiny with aphrodisiac oil...her big dark brown nipples becoming hard and erect as the towers of the Sultan's Palace..he got an erection.

The brothel owner HANNA entered the room. "You are no match for your own desires Shazzan...even now.. the hardness in your large nipples...awakening your desires to be pleasured by men" gloated Hanna.

"UUUUUUUUUUH...MOONS OF MUHAMMAD...YOUR WORDS RING TRUE...MY HUGE BREASTS...AND BIG NIPPLES...ARE KEY TO MY POWERS...MY ONLY WEAKNESS IS SEX...UUUUUUUUH...I AM.LACTATING...MY MILK OF VIRTUE MIXES WITH THE OIL...UUUH
IT IS MAKING ME...TIRED...WILL BE PUT TO SLEEP...BE HELPLESS BEFORE YOU..UUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUH" complained Princess Jadra as she became weaker, sexier and sleepier.

"UUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUH.......UUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH...UUUH....UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH" cooed Shazzan...her light brown eyes barely open in the slits of her black silk mask...as two prostitutes rubbed oil into her long muscular light brown legs and into her erotic bare light brown feet...one rubbed oil into her toned abdomen...and the last one continued to rub oill into her naked huge firm light brown bust.

Hamed gave Hanna a bag of gold coins. "Keep this big breasted wench here...I shall return to claim her once I win the hand of the Princess...and my debt is clear" said Hamad. As he said those words...a hooded figure in white jumped through an open window. " Not while SABRE lives!!" the masked man declared. "Guards!" cried Hanna.

Five thugs with swords rushes into the room. Prince Hamad fled. Drawing a pair of gleaming swords...Sabre engaged the thugs..blocking and parrying their strikes while evading them with expert agility. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Shazzan...her brown eyes almost closed in the slits of her black silk mask...as the combination of the oil and expert massage by the four prostitutes lulled her closer and closer to sleep..

Seeing the Arabian Wonder in sleepy peril...Sabre was moved by her beauty. He hurled one of his swords at a vase on on a table...shattering it...causing the water it contained to spill on to the helpless heroine. The water washed the oil off Jadra's enhanced chest...her big dark brown nipples becoming soft in the space of seconds. "Moons of Muhammad!!...My big nipples are soft...My great strength returns!!" declared Shazzan as sge keapt off the floor.

Two prostitutes fell senseless to the floor as they tasted the fists of the Sexy Superwoman of Saba. The other two fled as Shazzan donned her flimsy black silk bra and moved to help Sabre...as he fought Hanna's thugs. The ball of her erotic right light brown foot slammed into the jaw of one thug and he collapsed to the floor. Shazzan crossed her slender muscular light brown arms...using her gold bracelets to block a thug's sword strike.

Distracted by the way her huge firm light brown breasts threatened to spill out of her thib black silk bra...the thug was slow to act...and was felled by a left hand chop to the neck from the Arabian Wonder. A third thug charged at her. Jadra grabbed his left wrist and flung him over her right shoulder hard to the floor. "Moons of Muhammad!" declared Shazzan in surprise as she saw the other two thugs were disarmed and unconscious...dispatched by the mysterious Sabre...who had also vanished.

Princess Jadra had heard tales about the Masked Swordsman...and believed him to be a criminal and a scoundrel. But he had come to her aid. The Sexy Superwoman of Saba also realised that Prince Hamad and Hanna had also escaped. "Father's soldiers will be here soon...I must return to the Palace lest I be missed as Princess Jadra" resolved Shazzan. After binding the thugs and prostitutes with ropes...Shazzan summoned her magic carpet...leapt atop it...landing on the balls of her erotic bare light brown feet and flying away.

End.

Wed May 22, 2019 7:52 pm