Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:55 am

The New Adventures of Miss Muscle 3 
Megalomaniac

Post The New Adventures of Miss Muscle 3
The New Adventures of Miss Muscle 3

24 hours later

Carver High School

10 am

Principal Kate Spencer supervised the repair work being done on the damaged school gymnasium...as teachers and students went about their business. Kate watched student Trey Johnson...making his way to class...and remembered seeing him together with police detective Michelle Walker...on her first day on the job. "Something about them...Trey

Johnson's one of the smartest kids in the school...despite the criminal record of his father...what interest would he possibly have in a policewoman who's six years older than him...There's more to that than meets the eye" thought Kate. Checking her watch...the lady principal walked back towards the main school building. "I've got a lot to do before I change into Miss Muscle and pay a visit to Councilman Vanetti" thought Kate with a smile on her face.

Rivertown district

Detroit

9pm

Dressed in a red t-shirt and black shorts...Detective Arthur Rafferty was at his modest apartment...relaxing after a hard day's work at the 7th Precinct...when he had an unexpected visitor. "Good evening Arthur...Hope you don't mind me dropping in..." a female voice said. Turning his head in the direction of the voice...the brave police detective...was pleasantly surprised...as he saw Miss Muscle stroll into his apartment...after gently alighting from the sky on to his balcony. "Miss Muscle!...How?...Why?..." stammered Arthur...getting to his feet...as he watched her seven foot golden bronzed voluptuous and muscular body...barely clad by a tiny golden bra and golden G-string ...as she walked into his apartment...her immense golden bronzed breasts swaying sexily from side to side...under her skimpy top.

"Don't be alarmed Arthur...I got your address from the phone book...and I just came by to thank you for your help...and to ask if you could accompany me to Councilman Vanetti's home...I'm on my way to see him...I thought maybe you'd like to come along..." offered the Sexy Strongwoman...with a twinkle in her sapphire blue eyes...in the slits of her thin golden mask. "Gosh...I appreciate the offer Miss Muscle...but I'm not really big on hanging out with politicians...or being in the spotlight..." said Arthur. "Oh?" replied the Herculean Heroine...raising her thin golden eyebrows behind the slits of her thin golden mask.

"What?...You don't believe me?" asked the detective. "You don't strike me as a man who's afraid of being in the spotlight Arthur...I read about your bravery against members of the Russian Mafia...and your very public pronouncements about bringing this Scorpion Woman to justice...single-handedly...If you come with me to meet with Councilman Vanetti...I can help you with Scorpion Woman...What do you say?" asked the Bodacious Bodybuilder with a smile. "I say that if I was going to spend time with you...I'd prefer to do it...just with you" replied Arthur as he stood directly in front of her.

His words took Miss Muscle off guard...and she felt her big puffy golden brown nipples stiffen underneath her tiny golden bra...and a tingling sensation between her massive golden bronzed thighs...under her golden G-string. "Oh...Arthur...I..." began Miss Muscle. However her sentence was interrupted as Arthur suddenly leaned forward and kissed her on her glossy lips...while simultaneously stroking her immense golden bronzed bust...through her tiny golden bra...with the fingers of his right hand. "Mmmmmm...Mmmmmmmm" sighed the Herculean Heroine with pleasure...suddenly feeling weak in the knees...and heat in her immense golden bronzed bust and between her massive golden bronzed thighs.

Arthur's expert touches took Miss Muscle back to their first meeting...in the swimming pool of Carver High School. She remembered how good his fingers felt as they caressed her big puffy golden brown nipples...how safe she felt in his presence. "Mmmmmmmmm...Mmmmmmmmm" sighed Miss Muscle as she returned his kiss...placing her hands on either side of his waist...pulling him closer to her. "Ohhhhhh...So aroused...Haven't felt this...in a long time...Not since...Not since..." thought the Maiden of Might...as memories of her alter-ego Kate Spencer...came to the fore. In her mind's eye...she remembered someone from her past in Alpha City...someone who was very close to her...who knew her secret identity...someone who was as intimate with her then...as Arthur Rafferty was trying to be now. "Ohhhh...Peter...Ohhhhhh" sighed Miss Muscle in between kisses...as she pulled the detective closer to her.

"Peter?...Who the hell is Peter?" asked Arthur as he kept on kissing her...his hands reaching behind the neck of the Bodacious Bodybuilder...as he sought to unite her tiny golden bra. His words caused Miss Muscle to abruptly step away from him...stopping him from going any further. "Sorry Arthur...I like you..." began the Herculean Heroine. "But...what?...I like you too Miss Muscle...I know it's crazy...We just met...and..." began the handsome detective...trying to convince the Sexy Strongwoman to stay with him. However Miss Muscle raised her right hand...to stop Arthur from talking and getting closer to her.

"No Arthur...I can't do this...Not now..." said the Bodacious Bodybuilder...her immense golden bronzed breasts heaving rapidly up and down...under her tiny golden bra which barely covered them. "What are you talking about Miss Muscle?...There's nothing to worry about...I'd never take advantage of you...I know we just met...but I..." began Arthur...trying to appeal to the Herculean Heroine to stay with him. "I'm sorry Arthur...You're a good man...but I'm not ready for something like this...I've got to go now..." said Miss Muscle as she turned swiftly on the balls of her erotic bare golden bronzed feet and sprinted away from the stunned detective.

"Miss Muscle!...Wait!" cried Arthur to no avail as she flexed her massive golden bronzed thighs...and launched herself into the night sky. For a second...the police detective thought about following the Sexy Strongwoman...until he heard his cell phone ring from the nearby dinning room table. Checking the number...Arthur shelved his initial thoughts about chasing Miss Muscle...when he saw it was his boss at the 7th Precinct calling him. "Rafferty...I need you to come in...We got word about some kind of human trafficking activity going down...I can't get a hold of Walker..." said Captain Bill Strickland...making reference to Arthur's partner...DETECTIVE MICHELLE WALKER. "On my way Cap" replied Arthur.

Woodbridge district

9.30 pm

Pushing thoughts about the handsome Detective Arthur Rafferty to the back of her mind...Miss Muscle alighted gracefully from the night sky...the balls of her erotic bare golden bronzed feet making contact with the stone pathway leading to the palatial mansion of City councilman and billionaire business magnate...Mario Vanetti. Her immense golden bronzed breasts swaying sexily under her tiny golden bra which barely covered them...her golden G-string barely providing coverage for the space between her massive golden bronzed thighs...the Herculean Heroine walked up to the front door and knocked on it with her right hand. A old butler answered the front door.

"Good evening...I'm Miss Muscle...Councilman Vanetti invited me to visit him..." said the Bodacious Bodybuilder with a smile as she looked at the 60 year old white butler...who was fat and had a receding hairline. "Mr Vanetti's expecting you...Please come in..." replied the butler. "Thank you..." replied Miss Muscle as she entered the mansion...and the butler closed the door behind her. "Please follow me..." said the butler and the Sexy Strongwoman followed him deeper inside of the palatial mansion. "Mario Vanetti clearly has a lot of influence...He can be an important ally in my fight against crime in Detroit" thought Miss Muscle as she followed the butler...feeling the cool surface of the tiled floor below the soles of her erotic bare golden bronzed pair feet.

The butler led the Sexy Strongwoman towards an Olympic sized swimming pool that was housed in the middle of the mansion....where a man was swimming laps "Mr Vanetti shall be with your shortly..." said the butler as he turned and left.

"Miss Muscle...I'm so glad you could come..." said Mario Vanetti as he climbed out of the pool. The Herculean Heroine found herself staring at the 50 year old Italian American businessman/politician...who was only clad in a bright red pair of swimming speedos...which showcased a toned body. Miss Muscle felt a brief rush of heat in her immense golden bronzed bust and between her massive golden bronzed thighs...surprised by this unexpected sight.

"I keep my promises Mr Vanetti...I'm interested to hear what it is you have to say" replied Miss Muscle with a smile as she assumed her trademark heroic pose in front of Vanetti...to display her seven foot voluptuous and muscular golden bronzed body. Her hands balled into fists...resting lightly on either side of her wide curvy waist...her long muscular golden legs spread slightly apart...her erotic bare golden bronzed feet resting flat on the tiled floor...her immense golden bronzed bust...barely covered by her tiny golden bra. "I'm pleased to hear that...Come...let's sit down..." said Vanetti as he donned a black silk bathrobe...and gestured with his right hand to some plush leather chairs located poolside.

Miss Muscle nodded in agreement and sat down in one of the chairs as Vanetti walked over to the nearby bar. "May I offer you something to drink?" asked the handsome Italian American with a smile. Disoriented slight by seeing him topless...and not wanting to seem rude...the Bodacious Bodybuilder accepted. "Just sparkling water please...I try to keep a good figure" replied Miss Muscle...as she crossed her left long muscular golden bronzed leg over her right long muscular golden bronzed leg...making herself comfortable. Vanetti smiled and turning his back to the Herculean Heroine...poured two glasses of sparkling water. "The entire city is grateful for your coming to reside here..." said Vanetti as he handed her a glass.

"No thanks are necessary Mr Vanetti..." began Miss Muscle. "Mario...Please call me Mario...I would like to think that we can be partners...if you will...to help restore law and order in Detroit..." replied the handsome businessman/politician as he took a seat directly opposite to the Sexy Strongwoman...and took a sip of the sparkling water in his glass. "All right...Mario...As you're no doubt aware of my career in Alpha City...I fight for justice and protect innocent lives from harm...I got involved to stop this drug trafficking because of the nature of the drug being used...and the fact that its creator Doctor Leo Kranjar was using it on children..." replied Miss Muscle as she drank some of her water.

She found it surprisingly good...and drank some more as Vanetti chatted with her. "Indeed...a most evil man...masquerading under the guise of a school teacher...I make regular donations to many high schools in the city...Carver High is but one..." said Vanetti. "It's good to know this city has such upstanding citizens like you Mario...I had not originally planned to...but I see the need for justice is great in Detroit...and I'd be happy to help in any way I can..." said Miss Muscle as she drank more of her water. "That's good to here...because in recent times...we've had a virtual explosion in criminal activity..." replied Vanetti. "Arthur...Uh...I mean Detective Rafferty mentioned a particular vigilante called Scorpion Woman...I've read she's wanted by the police...but also several criminals are behind bars because of her...It's confusing" said the Bodacious Bodybuilder...drinking more of her water.

"Not really my dear...the Scorpion Woman merely pretends to be a heroine...but no doubt the criminals she attacks are rivals of the criminals she actually works for...She's not like you...an exemplar to all right thinking citizens...a beautiful woman...whose courage knows no bounds...A true heroine...whose ideals of truth...integrity...and justice...are legendary... Detroit needs someone like you...Miss Muscle..." said Vanetti with a smile...as he looked at the Sexy Strongwoman sitting directly across from him...at the side of the pool inside of his palatial mansion. He noticed that she was no longer paying attention to what he was saying...from the vacant stare in her sapphire blue eyes in the slits of the thin golden mask which stretched across the upper part of her gorgeous face...that was framed by her long mane of golden hair. "Miss Muscle...Is everything all right?" asked Vanetti rhetorically.

"Mr Vanetti...I...feel...strange...dizzy....my arms....my legs...feel...heavier...than...

lead...I...can't...move....What's...happening...to me...?" blurted the Herculean Heroine as her muscular golden bronzed arms hung limp over the sides of the chair she was sitting on. Her long muscular golden bronzed legs uncrossed...and spread wide open below her broad shapely waist...the soles of her erotic bare golden bronzed feet resting flat on the tiled floor near the indoor swimming pool. The glass from which she was drinking the sparkling water...slipping out of the fingers of her right hand...and shattering on the floor. She had never felt so disoriented in her entire career as a super heroine.

"I can sense your confusion my dear Miss Muscle...Let me ease your troubled mind..." said Vanetti as he stood up and walked towards the helpless Herculean Heroine. "You see...I'm a man who's always desired powerful women...because they provide an opportunity...to reinforce myself as a man who can have anything...anyone...any woman...I want...and when I saw you...the most powerful of all women had so fortuitously come to Detroit...I knew I had to take you...and to prove my superiority over you..." gloated Vanetti...as he stood in front of the Bodacious Bodybuilder...who with her mighty strength...was fighting desperately to stay awake.

"The...water...drugged..." gasped Miss Muscle. "Ah but not an ordinary drug...I did my homework on you my muscle bound beauty...Your amazing strength...power to fly...is matched only by your sense of goodness...fair play....I knew you could not resist a man who shared your ideals as a super heroine...or could make you think that he did...but I'm not being a proper host...I should make you...more comfortable..." gloated the Italian American businessman/politician...as he extended his hands towards Miss Muscle as she sat in the chair before him...her sapphire blue eyes...staring at him in the slits of her thin golden mask...with sleepy disbelief.

"No...Mr Vanetti...Uuuuuuh...Don't...do...this...Uuuuuuuh...must...stop...you..." sighed the Sexy Strongwoman...feeling sleepier and dizzier with each passing second...unable to anything except watch...as her host slowly united the straps of her tiny golden bra...sliding them off...to expose her immense golden bronzed breasts. "No...My breasts...You...exposed them...

This...is...wrong...You...can't do...this...I'm a super...heroine....can't...can't be...exposed...like this..." babbled Miss Muscle...as Vanetti...brought out a small grey jar.. Rubbing a copious amount of a thick white cream from the jar...he set it down on a nearby table...and lowered his hands on top of the Herculean Heroine's heaving naked immense golden bronzed bust.

"You need to relax Muscle Fool..." gloated Vanetti as he placed each of his hands atop one of her fabulous mounds...and began to rub them. "Oooooooh...My breasts....You're...rubbing...something....into them...Uuuuuuuuuh...Paying...special...

attention...to...my...nipples...Uuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh" complained Miss Muscle...unable to do anything...but stare sleepily at her host as he massaged her naked immense golden bronzed breasts with impunity. "This is a very special muscle relaxer...I had it specially developed for you Miss Muscle...You know you can't fight this..." gloated Vanetti as he rubbed the cream all over the exposed bust of the Sexy Strongwoman.

"You're...You're right...Mr...Vanetti...My breasts...are...key...to...my...strength...very...sensitive...to..Uuuuuuuh...pain...and...Uuuuh

...pleasure...especially...my nipples...Stop...Uuuuuuuuh...You must...not...do this...Uuuuuuuuh...This...is...wrong...Uuuuh...Uuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh" blurted the Sexy Strongwoman in a sleepy voice as Vanetti massaged the muscle relaxer...firmly and deeply into every inch of her naked immense golden bronzed bust...polishing both of her massive mounds o a high mirror shine...ensuring her big puffy golden brown nipples were hard and erect like towers.

"No Miss Muscle...You have to know your place...You got to know that you're not in charge...that this is my city...

and what Mario Vanetti wants...Mario Vanetti gets" boasted the Italian American businessman/politician as he began to rub the muscle relaxer into the Herculean Heroine's rippling six pack abdomen. "What...What are you...

Uuuuuuuuh...saying...Why...Why...are you...doing this...so...dizzy...so...sleepy...can't move...can't defend...myself...." moaned Miss Muscle as she stared with sleepy sapphire blue eyes at Vanetti as her worked the muscle relaxer into her gut.... causing her to spread her long muscular golden bronzed legs wider...her erotic bare golden bronzed feet resting flat on the tiled floor..

"Because I can Muscle Bimbo...I'm a businessman...Wherever I can make a profit...I can...even in the selling of illegal narcotics to children...narcotics...which have a side effect...such as arousing nosy super bitches who choose to meddle in my business..." sneered Vanetti as he massaged the muscle relaxer into the Bodacious Bodybuilder's rippling abs. "Doctor...Leo...Kranjar...was...selling...drugs...for....you??" groaned Miss Muscle sleepily. "That's right...but your interference changed that...so I arranged a situation which would led to his arrest...and then...lead you here...for us to have this...conversation" confessed Vanetti. "You...You...monster...I'll...I'll expose you...for...what...you are...Uuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh" blurted the Herculean Heroine...causing Vanetti to laugh.

Pausing his massage of the sleepy Sexy Strongwoman...rippling abdomen...the Italian American businessman/politician...let his black silk bathrobe fall to the floor...revealing his toned upper body...and legs...as well as the fact he was only wearing a pair of black speedo swim trunks. "That's the only exposure you're gonna get from me Muscle Bitch...and the women of this city like it...No matter what happens next...You won't remember a thing that happens here tonight...You won't expose me...but I'm gonna expose you..." gloated Vanetti as he placed his hands on either side of her wide curvy waist. "No...Stop...My...My G-string...Don't...take...it...off...No...I can't be...exposed...like this...No...No..." pleaded Miss Muscle in vain as Vanetti untied the straps of her golden G-string...and yanked it off...exposing the neatly trimmed bush of curly golden pubic hair located between her massive golden bronzed thighs...and the visibly aroused golden brown clitoris throbbing in the middle of this erogenous vegetation.

Rubbing more of the muscle relaxer cream on to the palms of his hands..Vanetti proceeded to spread it generously over the vulnerable golden brown clitoris of the helpless Herculean Heroine...and her curly golden pubic bush. "No...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Not my clitoris...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...getting...Uuuuuuuuuuh...so weak...No...Stop...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Miss Muscle...her long muscular golden bronzed legs spread wide apart...offering no resistance to Vanetti as coated the Sexy Strongwoman's curly golden pubic bush...and her throbbing golden brown clitoris with the muscle relaxer until they gleamed with a high shine. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...so...weak...so...sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...fell...right...into...a trap....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Miss Muscle as her host rubbed the relaxer into her broad shoulders...and then each of her muscular golden bronzed arms...making them shine as well.

"Just as I expected...your super powers are matched only by your unfailing honesty and sense of fair play...You would never have suspected that someone so handsome...charming...respectable...could be so intimately involved in crime in this city..." boasted the Italian-American businessman/politician... as he knelt in front of the beaten Bodacious Bodybuilder and took her long muscular right golden bronzed leg in his hands. Miss Muscle was absolutely helpless to do anything but watch as he massaged the muscle relaxer into her thigh and calf of her right leg...before turning his attention to her large erotic golden bronzed bare foot...which with its counterpart had defeated many a villain in her long career as a super heroine.

Holding it in his left hand...Vanettii used his free right hand to apply muscle relaxer over her shapely ankles...the top of her erotic golden bronzed right bare foot...the ball...the sole...the heel...even each of her ten sexy toes in turn. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so good...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...such a long time...since I've had...a good...foot massage...not since...since...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Sexy Strongwoman...as blurry images filled her mind...of someone special to her...who she had not thought of for a long time. "That's it Muscle Bitch...Relax...No way you're getting out of this...You don't want to..."sneered Vanetti as he took Miss Muscle's large left erotic golden bronzed bare foot...and began to apply muscle relaxer over every inch of it as well....further taking the fight out of the Bodacious Bodybuilder.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...tired...so...tired....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...can't...move...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" confessed Miss Muscle...her sapphire blue eyes fluttering in the slits of her thin golden mask...which stretched across the upper part of her gorgeous face...that was framed by her long mane of golden hair...as Vanetti's skilled fingers...massaged each of her ten sexy toes in turn...and massaged the pressure points in the balls of her large erotic golden bronzed bare feet...intensifying the effects of the muscle relaxer which was rubbed all over her body. "Excellent Muscle Bitch...Now you're ready to take the next step" sneered the Italian American businessman/politician.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...You won't...get away...Uuuuuuuuuuh...with this...Mr....Vanetti...I...I...will...stop...you..." babbled Miss Muscle...struggling desperately to resist the effects of the drug in her system...and the muscle relaxer coating her seven foot...voluptuous and muscular golden bronzed body...as she sat helpless in a chair before her host...who stood before her...his own lean muscular body...clad only in a pair of tight fitting black speedo swim trunks with a bulge in the middle...which the Bodacious Bodybuilder found was making it difficult for her to concentrate. Vanetti took advantage of that as he slowly lowered a long cylindrical device between her outstretched long golden bronzed muscular legs. "What...What...is...that??...No...Keep it away...No...Oh no..." cried Miss Muscle in panic.

"Oh yeah" gloated Vanetti as he lowered the vibrator he was holding in his right hand...between the open immense golden bronzed thighs...pressing its tip against her gleaming...wet and throbbing clitoris...and flicking the switch on its handle to activate it. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH"

cried the Herculean Heroine...throwing her head back...her muscular golden bronzed arms dangling on either side of the chair like limp noodles...her large erotic golden bronzed bare feet raised on their respective balls...her ten sexy toes splayed on the floor...as Vanetti...rubbed the vibrator's tip up and down her exposed clitoris.

"Brings back memories...Doesn't it Muscle Bitch?!" asked the Italian American businessman/politician as he moved the vibrator up and down the wet lips of the Sexy Strongwoman's throbbing golden brown clitoris. "UUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH"

pleaded Miss Muscle...unable to defend this super erogenous part of her body from being mercilessly assaulted by her host. As her sapphire blue eyes fluttered in the slits of the thin golden mask which stretched across the upper part of her gorgeous face...the Herculean Heroine saw images of a face of someone who was once special to her...starting to play like a movie reel inside of her mind...which were becoming harder for her to shut out...the more her erotic torture continued.

"Poor Miss Muscle...Such great strength...great power...all of it so easily undermined by such a great weakness...

...a weakness of all women....to the will of a strong man...his expert touch...and a profound weakness...for sex" sneered Vanetti as he rubbed the vibrator up and down the throbbing wet golden brown clitoris...of the sleepy Sexy Strongwoman. "NO..UUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUH...NIPPLES...HARD...UUUUUUUUUH...BREASTS

..RELAXED...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SEXY...UUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MUST...STOP...YOU...UUUUUUUUH

...EXPOSE YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Miss Muscle

as the vibrator was moved up and down her throbbing wet golden brown clitoris.

"You?!...Expose me?!...Maybe you had something like this in mind!" quipped Vanetti as he pulled down his black swimming briefs in front of the sleepy Sexy Strongwoman...as he kept moving the vibrator up and down the length of her gleaming...throbbing...wet...and excited golden brown clitoris. Miss Muscle's sapphire blue eyes fluttered in the slits of her thin golden mask...which stretched across the upper part of her gorgeous face...framed by her long mane of golden hair...as she gazed upon the Italian American businessman/politician's arousal. "Ohhhh...Mr Vanetti...

It...It's...Uuuuuh...so...big...and...so...Uuuuuuuuh...firm...just looking at it...Uuuuuuuh...makes me...Uuuuuuuh...weak...Uuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuh"

blurted the Bodacious Bodybuilder ...as she could not help but admire her host's member...as he exposed it as he taunted her. "Yeah...All the women in Detroit tell me the same thing...Too much for you to handle...Eh Muscle Bitch?!" gloated Vanetti.

"No...Uuuuuuuuh...must not give in...Uuuuuuuuuh...getting confused...Uuuuuuuuuh...being hypnotised...by...Uuuuuuuh...you're...Uuuuuuuh

...really...big...Uuuuuuuh...dick...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh...got to...get away...clear my head...before it's too late..." moaned Miss Muscle...

who was finding it impossible not to look at Mario Vanetti's awesome arousal. Distracted...and lulled into complacency...by the genius of her host...the Sexy Strongwoman did not see him taking out a thick cotton pad from a pocket of his black robe...which was draped on a nearby chair.

"It's already too late for you Muscle Bitch...Suck on this!" snarled Vanetti as he clamped the pad firmly over the Herculean Heroine's nose and mouth.

"MMMMM...MMMMMM....MMMMMMM" cried Miss Muscle into the pad...her sapphire blue eyes wide open in the slits of her thin golden mask...as she recognised an all too familiar aroma. "Oh no!!...CHLOROFORM...Uuuuuuuuuunh...Just as strong as I remember it...Uuuuuuunh

...with my nipples hard...and my cunt wet and excited...I can't handle its effects..." thought Miss Muscle as she was for--d to inhale copious amounts of the potent anaesthetic into her lungs. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...MMMMMMMMMMMM...MMMMMMMMMMMM...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM"

protested the Maiden of Might into the thick fibres of the cotton pad that was smothering her nose and mouth...her sapphire blue eyes wide open in alarm...as she had no choice but to inhale the sickly sweet fumes of the potent anaesthetic into her lungs...her sole resistance...the flexing of the sexy toes of her erotic bare golden bronzed feet.

His black speedo briefs still lowered on his thighs exposing his arousal to the Bodacious Bodybuilder...Mario Vanetti kept the chloroform-soaked cotton pad clamped over her nose and mouth for ten minutes before removing it. "Ahhhhhh...Chloroform...Ahhhhh...got to...Ahhhhh...clear my head...Ahhhhh...Ahhhhh"

gasped Miss Muscle...trying to get air into her lungs...to clear the cobwebs building inside of her head. "Not a chance Muscle Bitch...I did my homework on you...The crooks you faced in Alpha City are amateurs...they beat you by accident...never learnt from their mistakes...but I did...like I know you can't handle chloroform when you're turned on...You ain't getting out of this..." sneered Vanetti. "Ahhhhh...got to...Ahhhhh...get my nipples...Ahhhhh...soft...so I can...Ahhhhh..get back

...Ahhhhhh...my strength...and...Ahhhhhh...stop...Ahhhhhh...you...Ahhhhhh....but...Ahhhhhh...seeing your penis...Ahhhhh....hard...so erect...impossible..to concentrate..." gasped the Sexy Strongwoman...as she stared sleepily at Vanetti's exposed arousal.

"That's the idea Muscle Bitch!...I want to know how to tame your ass for good..." snarled Vanetti...as he stood before her with his hard dick exposed. "No...Uuuuuuuuuh...I...won't...tell you...must...resist...get my nipples...soft...must stop you...must...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...MMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMM" cried the Bodacious Bodybuilder ...her heroic speech interrupted as Vanetti distracted her with his exposed member...and reapplied the thick cotton pad to her face again...

smothering her nose and mouth...making her suck more chloroform into her lungs. "No...Oh no....Looking at Mario Vanetti's penis...my drugged and hard nipples...my drugged...and aroused cunt

...the chloroform...too much to handle...all at once...have no choice...got to give up...got to concede defeat..." thought Miss Muscle. Vanetti grinned as he saw her seven foot gleaming voluptuous and muscular golden bronzed body... sag in the chair she was seated in. Her head lolling backwards...moaning "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm" into the pad...her blue eyes barely open in the slits of her thin golden mask...her sole item of clothing.

The Sexy Strongwoman's muscular golden bronzed arms dangling limp over the sides of the chair...her long muscular golden bronzed legs spread wide apart...exposing her shiny wet and throbbing golden brown cunt...her erotic bare golden bronzed feet resting flat on the floor...her sexy toes splayed on the tiles of the floor...as she willingly inhaled the chloroform into her lungs like it was air. Vanetti removed the pad...but kept it close to Miss Muscle's nose and glossy lips...so the fumes of the potent anaesthetic wafted from the cotton pad into her lungs...to keep her docile. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...No more...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Please

...Mr Vanetti...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I can't...get out...of your...brilliant...trap...No villain...has ever...done their homework...on me...like you have...fell for your charms...water was drugged...muscle relaxant...all over my body...keeping my nipples...hard as rocks...denying me access to my super powers...for--d to orgasm...several times...my resistance lowered...your chloroform...industrial strength...it will knock me out...for hours...will make me forget...everything...I've learnt about you...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Arthur...Help..." cooed the beaten Bodacious Bodybuilder.

"Detective Rafferty isn't helping you out of this jam Miss Muscle...This meeting has been very useful...I know how to tame you ass...anytime I want...all that super strength...but just nail you in your boobs and your cunt...game over...Thanks for coming over...and walking into my trap...now like any good host does to any guest...it's time to say...good night..." gloated Vanetti as he pressed the chloroform-soaked cotton pad firmly over the nose and glossy lips of the Maiden of Might...with his left hand....while lowering his right hand between her massive golden bronze thighs...which were spread wide apart. "NNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNN....NNNNNNNNNNNNN....NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" screamed the Sexy Strongwoman into the thick cotton fibres of the pad smothering her nose and mouth...having no choice but to suck copious amounts of the potent anaesthetic used consistently during her career to knock her out...while the Italian American businessman/politician...fingered her with his right index finger in her enlarged wet and throbbing golden brown cunt.

"No....Uuuuuuuuuuuunh...I'm being fingered...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...in my cunt...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...it's so painful...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...first time...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...in my career...

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...as Miss Muscle...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...my nipples...drugged...into hardness...drugged...and being raped...in my cunt...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh

...too weak...too sleepy...too...aroused...to fight back...got to breathe...the chloroform...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh....it's so strong....feels like an express train...is using my cunt...like a tunnel...my head spinning...everything I learnt....about Mario Vanetti...his connections to crime...in Detroit...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...being wiped from my mind...He's right...I won't remember anything about him...or what happened to me...whenever I wake up....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...Arthur...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...You're not going to save me this time...Uuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuunh....should have stayed with him...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...wish he were fondling my breasts...my nipples...exploring my cunt...helpless...hopeless....I...Uuuuuuuuuuuunh...can't hold on

...any longer...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...got to...give up...got to...give in..."thought the Bodacious Bodybuilder...sucking huge amounts of chloroform into her lungs...as Mario Vanetti intensified his fingering of her immense golden brown cunt...until the inevitable happened.

"NNNNNN....NNNNNN....NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNN...NNNN....NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN....NNN....NNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" moaned Miss Muscle into the thick fibres of the cotton pad...inhaling copious amounts of chloroform into her lungs...as the relentless fingering of her throbbing large golden brown virgin cunt by Mario Vanetti...made her suffer a hat trick of almighty orgasms in quick succession. The Italian American businessman/politician grinned as he watched the sapphire blue eyes of the helpless Herculean Heroine roll up in the slits of the thin golden mask which stretched across the upper part of her gorgeous face...that was framed by her long mane of golden hair...as her head slowly rolled against her broad bare right golden bronzed shoulder.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" cooed Miss Muscle into the fibres of the thick cotton pad Vanetti was pressing over her nose and mouth...as she breathed more chloroform into her lungs...accepting defeat and fading into dreamland. However Vanetti was not quite done with the helpless Herculean Heroine just yet."Don't sleep just yet Muscle Bitch...You're gonna tell me how to nail your ass for good...How to make you lose your powers forever" snarled Vanetti as he moved the cotton pad inches away from Miss Muscle's face...but keeping it close so she continued to breath the chloroform...to keep her weak and sleepy...while he kept on fingering her in her cunt. "Uuuuuuuuuuunh...Yes Mr Vanetti...got to tell you...that secret...I must be aroused...made to cum...by a man that I love...I'll lose my super powers then...other than that...I will be easily beaten...if you inflict pain or pleasure on my breasts...and my cunt...I will lose my powers temporarily then...but I will recover...I will...stop you..." confessed the Sexy Strongwoman...in a sleepy voice

"That's great Miss Muscle...Our meeting is over...Time to say good night...How do I make you forget what happened here?" sneered Vanetti before he reapplied the chloroform soaked cotton pad to her nose and mouth. "Make me...orgasm...while I'm being drugged...It will wipe my mind clean..." confessed Miss Muscle. Vanetti then reapplied the chloroform-soaked cotton pad to her face...and fingered the Herculean Heroine in her large aching cunt. Nnnn...Nnnnn...Nnnnnnn..Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" agreed the Herculean Heroine...as her sapphire blue eyes rolled up in the slits of her thin golden mask again...and gently closed...as she finally surrendered to unconsciousness...having been fingered into an almighty orgasm...while being chloroformed by Vanetti. Pulling up his black speedo briefs...to cover his arousal...the Italian American politician/businessman donned his black robe over his lean muscular body again...as he stood triumphantly watching the beaten Bodacious Bodybuilder.

Her head was lolled backwards over the top of the chair...her long mane of golden hair hanging limp from the top of her head...behind the chair. Her eyes tightly closed in the slits of the thin golden mask...her glossy lips parted...offering a glimpse of the upper and lower rows of her pearl white teeth. Her entire voluptuous golden bronzed body gleamed from her upper torso all the way down to the tips of the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet from the muscle relaxer which Mario Vanetti had expertly massaged into these areas of the Sexy Strongwoman's awesome physique. Her naked immense golden bronzed breasts...capped at their summits by big golden brown nipples...in the centre of wide golden brown areolas...that were shiny from the muscle relaxer...were hard and erect like towers. Even though she was unconscious...her golden brown cunt continued to throb...with streams of milky white cum...continuing to flow out of the parted lips of her golden brown clitoris...dampening the neatly trimmed golden pubic bush between her immense golden bronzed thighs...the soles of her erotic bare golden bronze feet resting flat on the tiled floor...her sexy toes splayed. Picking up a cordless phone that was resting on a nearby table...Vanetti dialled a number. "I got a job for you" said the Italian American as he gazed upon the sleeping Sexy Strongwoman.

10 pm.

VINCE RIZZOLI...a seasoned felon...could not believe his luck...as he sat behind the wheel of his 1970 Chevrolet van. A long time employee on the secret payroll of Mario Vanetti...Rizzoli was often called upon by the prominent politician/businessman to perform odd jobs for him. Most of the time it was some kind of delivery which he didn't care for...but he did it for the money that Vanetti paid him. However this job was one which Vince would have gladly done for free as he adjusted his rear view mirror to glance at the voluptuous and muscular golden bronzed body of the unconscious Miss Muscle...that was lying in the back of his van. She was naked except for the thin golden mask which stretched across the upper part of her face....her tiny golden bra...and golden G-string on the passenger seat of the van next to where Vince was sitting. Vince admired her naked immense golden bronze breasts...capped at their summits by hard and erect...big golden brown nipples...as they rose and fell slowly with each deep relaxed breath that she took.

He remembered reading stories about the exploits of the Herculean Heroine in Alpha City in the Midwest...beating super powered villains... and aliens...but never thought she could be beaten so easily...as Mario Vanetti had done. "The boss really fixed you good Muscle Bimbo...Taking you where he wants you taken is gonna be a piece of cake...and money in the bank for ol Vinne Rizzoli" thought the hired thug as he drove his van through the streets of Detroit...with the legendary super heroine...Miss Muscle...lying naked and unconscious in the back of his vehicle. However as he said those words...Vince became alarmed when he heard unmistakeable moans of ..."Uuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh" coming from the rear of the van. "The Muscle Bitch's waking up...She gotta have the constitution of an elephant...to be shaking off the number the boss did on her" thought Vince.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...Where......Uuuuuuuuuh...am I?...What's...happening?" he heard Miss Muscle moaning from the rear of his van...and felt her long muscular golden bronzed legs beginning to glide back and forth over the leather upholstery in the back of his vehicle...the soles of her larger erotic bare golden bronzed feet...tapping against the floor of the van. Vince remembered being warned by Vanetti not to let Miss Muscle escape or he would suffer the consequences...which translated into cement blocks being tied to his feet and being dumped in the city's harbour...to go swimming with the fishes. Fortunately...the Bodacious Bodybuilder was not the first unwilling passenger to travel in his van. Reaching for the dashboard directly in front of him...Vince turned the dial to activate the air condition unit in the van. His action caused a steady flow of cool air to flow through the air vents which lay in the floor of the van...on either side of the seven foot Sexy Strongwoman. Dazed and disoriented from her earlier drugging and physical abuse of her erogenous body parts by Mario Vanetti...Miss Muscle had no idea what was happening.

"Oooooooh...it's...getting...cooler...in here...my nipples...so hard...something...in the air...tickling them...arms...legs...heavy like lead...not...tied up...but...I...can't...move..." gasped the Bodacious Bodybuilder as the air circulating around her...wafting over every inch of her naked voluptuous and muscular golden bronzed body... became cooler and cooler. Hearing the unwise confessions of the helpless Herculean Heroine...and remembering what Vanetti had told him earlier...when he called him over to his mansion to pick up his sexy passenger...Vince slowly turned up the air condition. "Hey...can feel...my nipples...getting damp...something...in the air...condensing on them...on my cunt...too...No...Oh no...it's...it's....CHLOROFORM...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...that's making...me...so...Uuuuuuuuuuh...sleepy...I....can't...move...can't...get...away...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" blurted Miss Muscle... as she was also for--d to breathe the potent fumes of chloroform swirling all around her...while the potent anaesthetic...simultaneously evaporated on her naked voluptuous and muscular golden bronzed body.

Hearing these words...Vince turned the air condition knob some more...intensifying the flow of cool...chloroform laced air into the back of his van...while a plastic partition between the driver's cab and the back of the van...kept him safe from the effects of the drugged drafts that were wafting over the naked voluptuous and muscular golden bronzed body of the Bodacious Bodybuilder. "Uuuuuuuuuuh...can feel...Uuuuun...precedented...hardness...in my super sized nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...they're soaking up...chloroform...in the air...like sponges...same is happening...with my cunt...absorbing...chloroform...too...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...have to...face facts...been outsmarted...by criminals...who did...their homework on me...have no choice...blacking...out..." sighed Miss Muscle...unable to keep her sapphire blue eyes open any longer. Her long muscular golden bronzed legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist...her erotic bare golden bronzed feet pointing in opposite directions to one another...the tension oozing out of her sexy toes.

Vince smiled as he heard the helpless Herculean Heroine moan..."Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"...and heard her seven foot voluptuous and muscular golden bronze body go limp...with a light thud resonating off the floor of his van...as she surrendered to unconsciousness for the second time that night. "That ought to keep your ass quiet till we get where we're going Muscle Bimbo" sneered Rizzoli....keeping his eyes on the road...while in the back of his van. Miss Muscle was in no position to dispute that fact...as she lay in a deep sleep in the back of Vince's van...her naked immense golden bronze breasts rising and falling slowly...as she inhaled more of the cool chloroform laced air into her lungs...while her hard and erect golden brown nipples and her throbbing golden brown clitoris...gleamed in the darkness of the rear of the van...from the thick coating of the powerful anaesthetic which covered them...keeping her weak and unconscious.

Namtramck district

Detroit

10.45 pm

Vince dimmed his headlights...as he drove his van through a slum filled part of this district of Detroit. The area was filled with a lot of abandoned buildings...lots...and parks....where a large part of the city's huge population of homeless people lived. Not surprisingly...a lot of the land here was owned by shell companies that were controlled by Mario Vanetti. Because this district provided the perfect setting for drug dealers and other criminals to conduct their nefarious business...Vince had to be careful that he was not stopped by a random patrol car. However tonight was his lucky night...as reports over the police radio indicated that most of Detroit's finest were involved in a major gun battle in another part of Detroit...making the job that Vanetti wanted him to do...all the more easier.

Arriving at an abandoned park that was overgrown and overrun with vegetation...a known location where the homeless and other undesirables gathered...Vince stopped his van and got out. Walking around to the back of the van...he opened the back doors and stared at his special passenger...Miss Muscle...lying flat on her back...totally unconscious...and with the exception of the thin golden mask which stretched across the upper part of her gorgeous face...was completely nude. He smiled as he watched her naked immense golden bronzed breasts...capped at their summits by big...hard and erect golden brown nipples rising and falling slowly...and a free flowing river of milky white cum flowing out from between the parted lips of her golden brown clitoris. "Ha!...Out like a light...Sleeping like a big baby!" gloated Vince.

Grabbing the sleeping Sexy Strongwoman by her well rounded ankles...he pulled her naked seven foot...voluptuous and muscular golden bronzed body towards him. Taking a deep breath...Vince slung the unconscious Miss Muscle over his right shoulder...causing her muscular golden bronzed arms to dangle like noodles behind his back...her gorgeous face to be hidden by her long mane of golden hair...and he felt her naked immense golden bronzed breasts rubbing against his back as he carried her away from his van. "Wow...Thought you'd weigh a tonne...but when you're out cold...you're as light as a feather..." smirked Vince as he patted the helpless Herculean Heroine on her naked large round golden bronzed ass....as he carried her through the dense vegetation which covered the old abandoned park. Once he was convinced that he was in far enough...that no random police patrol could see him...Vince Rizzoli unceremoniously dumped the beaten Bodacious Bodybuilder on to a pile of trash hidden amongst the towering weeds and thick bushes.

"See ya around Muscle Bitch..." smirked Vince as he tossed Miss Muscle's tiny golden bra and golden G-string on the ground beside her...before making his way back to his van. Climbing into the driver's cab...and closing the door behind him...Vince put the key in the ignition...started the van and drove away. As he drove away...the Sexy Strongwoman slowly began to regain consciousness. No longer in the confines of Vince's van...subjected to his special air condition unit which kept her sedated with chloroform...that she was for--d to breath...and which condensed on her naked immense golden bronzed breasts...keeping her big golden brown nipples hard and erect...and on her throbbing golden brown clitoris....which had been drugged and abused by prominent businessman/politician Mario Vanetti...Miss Muscle started to come to.

"Uuuuuuuuh...Where...Uuuuuuuuh...What...Who...Uuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Bodacious Bodybuilder...her muscular golden bronze arms flung past her head...her long muscular golden bronze legs spread wide open...as she sprawled out on her back...in the middle of a trash pile in the heart of the abandoned park...overgrown with bushes and weeds...like a veritable jungle. However the sounds of her erotic moaning...and the increasingly distant sounds of Vince Rizzoli's departing van...drew attention to her presence. Through the surrounding dense undergrowth...some of the homeless persons...men and women...were drawn by her moans...and could not believe their eyes...as they saw the seven foot Sexy Strongwoman...lying naked... dazed and disoriented in the trash pile...which they often rummaged for scraps in.

They had never seen anyone like her...and were in awe of her seven foot...golden bronzed voluptuous and muscular body...lying virtually naked before them...atop the trash pile in the overgrown abandoned park....wearing only her thin golden mask across the upper part of her gorgeous face. Through her blurry vision...Miss Muscle saw them approaching her...but she was too weak....too tired....from the drugs and the physical abuse of her erogenous body parts...to move. "Uuuuuuuuuuh...Help me...Uuuuuuuuuuh" pleaded the Sexy Strongwoman in a sleepy voice. "Sure...We'll help ya..." said one homeless man as he and the other homeless persons surrounded the helpless Herculean Heroine. As he uttered those words...two other homeless men...each of them squatting on either side of the Maiden of Might...began to touch her naked immense golden bronzed mounds.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...No...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Don't touch my breasts...Uuuuuuuuuuh...No...that makes me weak...and sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuh...No...Stop...I'm

..I'm Miss Muscle...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'm a...super heroine...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You can't...do this...Uuuuuuuuuh...Stop..." cried the Bodacious Bodybuilder. However her words served as blood in shark infested waters. "Here that...This slut says she's a super chick" scoffed another homeless man as he grabbed the Sexy Strongwoman by her left muscular golden bronzed arm...while another homeless man grabbed her by her right muscular golden bronzed arm. "No...Uuuuuuuuunh...I'm too weak...I...can't break free...Uuuuuuuuuunh...Let me go...Uuuuuuuunh...Uuuuuuuuunh" cried Miss Muscle as these homeless men stretched her golden bronzed muscular arms above her head...while two other homeless men...each grabbed the helpless Herculean Heroine by her large round ankles and spread her long muscular golden bronzed legs wide apart.

As the seven foot Sexy Strongwoman struggled weakly in the grips of opponents she could have easily freed herself from...were her super powers at optimum levels...a homeless woman took her right index and middle fingers...and jammed them into the hole between her immense golden bronzed thighs...caused by the parted lips of her wet and shiny...golden brown clitoris. Nooooo...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...Don't...Uuuuuuuuuuuunh...Please" pleaded Miss Muscle...with tears welling up in her sapphire blue eyes in the slits of the thin golden mask which stretched across the upper part of her gorgeous face...that was framed by her long mane of golden hair...as the homeless people continued to assault her erogenous zones. "Don't worry blondie...This'll be over before you know it..." sneered the homeless woman.

"UUUUUH...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUH...UUUH

...UUUUH....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...

UUUH...UUUUH....UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH....UUUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUH....UUUUUUH...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH....UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUH....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Miss Muscle...as her naked immense golden bronze breasts were mercilessly groped...her big hard and erect golden brown nipples were pinched and squeezed...and her throbbing virgin cunt was savagely fingered by the homeless persons...who made her cum ten times in quick succession.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..." sighed the Sexy Strongwoman...as she lay helpless atop the trash pile in the middle of the overgrown abandoned park...with streams of milk flowing out of the tips of big golden brown nipples...that were hard an erect like towers...a waterfall of thick white cum gushing out through the space between the hard and swollen lips of her golden brown clitoris. The homeless persons stood watching the beaten Bodacious Bodybuilder...lying flat on her back...her seven foot golden bronzed body gleaming with a combination of sweat...her own sexual juices...the muscle relaxant and chloroform...her muscular golden bronzed arms flung past her head...her long muscular golden bronzed legs spread wide open...displayed her abused cunt and the swirl of golden pubic hair between her immense golden bronze thighs.

Having had their fun...the homeless persons left the famous superwoman...lying naked...beaten...and helpless. Unable to stay awake any longer...Miss Muscle's sapphire blue eyes slowly closed in the slits of her thin golden mask which stretched across the upper part of her gorgeous face...the cool night air brushing against her naked golden bronzed voluptuous and muscular body...especially her immense golden bronzed breasts... her big hard and erect...golden brown nipples...and her throbbing golden brown cunt...tickling them...singing them an erotic lullaby which in her weakened state...the Maiden of Might...knew she could not resist. "I'm...I'm...so weak...so sleepy...

have to...pass out...will be...unconscious...for...hours...won't be at Carver High School...as Principal Kate Spencer...Criminals...have won this time...but...Miss Muscle...will...prevail...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh" vowed the Sexy Strongwoman as she embraced unconsciousness and fell into a deep sleep.

end.

Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:22 am
Faithful Assistant

Post Re: The New Adventures of Miss Muscle 3
Just something i threw together ...

Attachments:
New Adventures of Miss Muscles - Part 3.jpg
New Adventures of Miss Muscles - Part 3.jpg [ 119.65 KiB | Viewed 6804 times ]

http://angelic-kitten-art.deviantart.com/
http://guests.hipcomix.com/gallery2/mai ... emId=11292
Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:18 am
Megalomaniac

Thanks Kitten. This is awesome!!!

Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:53 pm
Faithful Assistant

Yeah, Miss Muscle has been around forever, and i sorta like her, so she was due.

That was just a quick few test renders of the model i was tinkering with. I'm not sure she's busty enough, it's a little hard to judge cause she's so tall and muscular that how busty she should be was sort of debatable so i went with what i thought 'looked' good. Had similar debates about 'golden' skin, which suggested something more tan than what i went with, but i sort of liked the fair skinned look so i went with it.

Seems like you approve ?

http://angelic-kitten-art.deviantart.com/
http://guests.hipcomix.com/gallery2/mai ... emId=11292

Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:43 am
Megalomaniac

Yes Kitten,

I do approve. The pictures of Miss Muscle were AWESOME.

Do you think you could try some pics of Sasquatch Woman for my Sasquatch Woman and Prisoners of the Pollen People story?

BC

Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:35 pm